Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Amber Tamblyn  (Read 5331 times)

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
Amber Tamblyn
« on: February 16, 2019, 03:06:14 PM »

Biography:

Amber Rose Tamblyn (born May 14, 1983) is an American actress and writer. She first came to national attention in her role on the soap opera General Hospital as Emily Quartermaine, followed by a starring role on the prime-time series Joan of Arcadia, portraying the title character, Joan Girardi for which she received Primetime Emmy and Golden Globe nominations. Her feature film work includes roles such as Tibby Rollins from the first two The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants films (2005–2008), as well as Katie Embry in The Ring (2002), Aubrey Davis in The Grudge 2 (2006) and Megan McBride in 127 Hours (2010); she had an extended arc as Martha M. Masters in the medical drama series House. She also had a starring role as Jenny on seasons eleven and twelve of the CBS sitcom Two and a Half Men.

Stories on the Site

Convincingly Wonderful by CaptainNinnin
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 03:37:19 PM by Slyguy »
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Viri, diamond_luv

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA