Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Dodie Clark  (Read 1578 times)

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
Dodie Clark
« on: February 16, 2019, 05:20:44 PM »

Biography:

Dorothy "dodie" Miranda Clark (born 11 April 1995) is an English singer-songwriter, author, and YouTuber from Epping, Essex. Clark is known for her piano and ukulele covers, as well as her original songs. She has over 160 videos, over 1.7M subscribers, and over 200 million views on her main channel (as of July 2018). On her side channel, she has 350+ videos, over 900K subscribers, and over 100 million views. On 9 December 2016, she released the first video on her Vevo channel, dodieVEVO, where she has over 11.8 million views and over 372K subscribers. She has collaborated with many other YouTube artists including Tessa Violet, Julia Nunes, Lauren Aquilina , Orla Gartland, Thomas Sanders, Jon Cozart, Emma Blackery and Flashback. In 2018, Clark collaborated with singer, Tom Walker on "Human", the lead single from her third EP of the same name.

Stories on the Site:

Love of Honnies by CaptainNinnin
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 06:08:40 PM by Slyguy »
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Viri, diamond_luv

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA