Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: AJ Michalka  (Read 7118 times)

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
AJ Michalka
« on: March 04, 2019, 07:20:58 PM »

Biography:

Amanda Joy Michalka; (born April 10, 1991) is an American actress, singer-songwriter, and musician. She was a model before becoming an actress, and is best known as one-half of the duo Aly and AJ (formerly 78Violet) with her sister Aly Michalka. AJ recorded the theme song and accompanying music video for the film Secretariat, titled "It's Who You Are". She also issued a single and video called "All I've Ever Needed" from her 2013 film Grace Unplugged. She has also had a successful acting career, and after two seasons in a recurring role as Lainey Lewis on the ABC sitcom The Goldbergs, she had been promoted to a regular role on the series for the third season. However, Michalka was demoted to recurring status for the fifth season as her character went to college and thus was in fewer story-lines. She stars with her Goldbergs colleagues Tim Meadows and Bryan Callen in a spin-off Schooled airing since January 2019. Michalka also has a lead role in the critically acclaimed Netflix series She-Ra and the Princesses of Power, in which she voices Catra, the former best friend and current rival to She-Ra.

Stories on the Site:

Public Displays by Money

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA