Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Room Service (Scarlett Johansson)  (Read 13907 times)

200InchCOCK

Room Service (Scarlett Johansson)
« on: April 19, 2024, 04:40:44 PM »
I was dressed in my crisp white uniform, my nametag reading 'Mark' as I carried a silver tray with a bottle of carafe of red wine and two glasses wrapped in a fancy white napkin.
The hallway of the luxurious Beverly Hills hotel was dimly lit, the walls adorned with expensive art and plush carpet.
I couldn't help but feel a sense of nervous anticipation as I made my way towards room 1217.
This was no ordinary delivery.
My 'customer' was none other than the iconic, bombshell actress Scarlett Johansson.

I had only seen Scarlett in the hotel once.
I had no idea why she was staying.
With her being a big time star in Hollywood, I imagined she had a mansion.
Or maybe not.
I didn't care, as I felt a sense of nervousness that a woman I had jacked off to many times was in my place of work.
It wasn't uncommon for stars to come and go from this place.
Usually it was reality stars, occasionally a Kardashian or Jenner would check in.
Rarely did someone like Scarlett come along and get all the guys excited downstairs.
Everyone knew of her beauty, and I was a man who could say I spent years jacking off to her.

I knocked on the door, my heart racing in my chest.
A sultry voice from within the room called out, "Come in."
I opened the door, stepping into the lavish suite.
The room was filled with the sweet scent of lavender, and soft jazz music played in the background.
Scarlett was reclining on the plush bed, wearing nothing but a black silk robe that barely managed to conceal her ample curves.
Her long blonde hair was fixed in a ponytail and she looked like a million dollar sex symbol standing before me.
She sat up, flashing me her trademark smile.

"Hello there, Mister Mark. Thanks for coming. I hope you didn't have any trouble finding the room."
She read my name tag and patted the spot next to her invitingly. "Why don't you have a seat?"
I couldn't help but feel a wave of nervous anticipation wash over me as I carefully set the tray down on the bedside table.
"There's no need to be so formal," she purred, reaching out to stroke my cheek.
"You can call me Scarlett, can't you?"
I nodded, unable to speak as my heart raced in my chest.
She was my celebrity crush and openly flirting like she was anticipating this arrival.

"That's a good boy," she said, moving closer, her body pressing against mine.
"Why don't you help me get comfortable?"
I took her hand in mine, leading it to my chest, feeling her warm skin against my own.
She smiled, tracing circles around my nipple through my uniform before expertly unbuttoning my shirt, revealing my muscular chest.
Just like that, she was undressing me and didn't seem to care about the wine at all.
Her lips met mine, her tongue dancing with mine as she expertly undid my belt, lowering my pants to reveal my already hardening cock.

She moaned into the kiss, her hand wrapping around my length, stroking me expertly.
"I knew a man like you would be packing something big in these pants," she whispered, licking her lips.
I felt myself growing harder in her hand as she continued to stroke me, her free hand cupping my balls.
"I've been thinking about this all day," she breathed, falling to her knees ready to give me a blowjob.

Scarlett took my cock in her mouth, her lips wrapping tightly around the head.
She bobbed her head up and down.
Her hand moved up and down my length in perfect rhythm, sucking and stroking at the same time.
She looked up at me, her eyes meeting mine, and I felt a shiver run down my spine.
Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think this would happen in real life.
All the times I had spent fapping it to her pics and video clips, now I was living out the dream with her slobbering on my dick.

This was the most amazing feeling ever.
She moaned around my cock, sucking it slowly as if she wanted me to last long enough for us to both enjoy this.
Her grip on my shaft was firm but gentle, her fingers massaging the sensitive skin around the base.
I stood there and groaned, swallowing my breath and enjoying every last second of this wonderful moment.

Scarlett pulled my dick out of her mouth.
I watched her press her lips against it from the side and rub back and forth, as if she were playing the harmonica with my cock.
Back and forth, she slobbered for a few times, then shoved my dick back into her mouth.
She moaned around my cock while looking up at me and pulling it from her lips again.

"I bet you didn't know I could do this," she said breathlessly, before taking my dick back into her mouth and deepthroating it.
Her lips pushed all the way down, then she came back up and spit it out.
"I've had a lot of practice, you know."

"I'll have to take your word on that."

Scarlett quit sucking me and got up.

She straddled me, her long, toned legs wrapping around my waist.
I reached up to cup her perfect breasts, feeling their weight in my hands.
Her nipples were hard and pointed, begging for my touch.
She leaned forward, pressing her chest against mine as she slowly began to lower herself onto my cock.
There was a moment of exquisite pain as she stretched me, but then the most incredible feeling of fullness and heat engulfed me.

"Oh, yes," she moaned, her eyes closed in ecstasy.
"You feel so good inside me."
She began to move up and down, her hips undulating in a hypnotic rhythm.
Her skin was flushed, and her lips were parted, revealing her perfect white teeth.
Every thrust sent shockwaves of pleasure through my body, as I had to come to terms believing that Scarlett Johansson was fucking me.

I reached up to touch her face, feeling the smoothness of her skin.
Her eyes fluttered open, and she looked down at me with a mix of lust and affection.
"Just lay there," she whispered.
"Let me do all the work. You'll never forget this night, trust me."
Her breasts bounced with each movement, and I reached to squeeze them, my thumbs brushing against her hard nipples.

The room was alive with the sound of our bodies colliding, the mattress creaking under our weight.
The scent of sweat and sex filled the air, making me even more aroused.
Scarlett shifted her hips, and I felt her hot, wet pussy brush against my fingertips.
I groaned, unable to believe this was really happening.
She leaned forward, her hair falling across my chest, and began to move faster, her breath coming in deep gasps.

"That's it," she moaned, her hips bucking wildly.
Scarlett bit her lower lip, her eyes closed tightly, her face contorted in pleasure.
Her breasts bounced with each thrust, and I reached up and fondled them, squeezing hard.

She leaned upward, throwing her head back, letting out a long, throaty moan.
Her skin was flushed, her cheeks dotted with tiny beads of sweat.
Her hands gripped my shoulders, her nails digging into my flesh. She looked down at me, her eyes meeting mine, and I felt a shiver run down my spine.
This was it. I knew she was going to keep riding me until we both came together as one.

Her hips undulated faster and faster, her breasts slapping against my chest with each thrust.
I could feel the tension building inside of me, the pressure growing.
I wanted to touch her, to feel her skin against mine, but my hands were pinned beneath her.
So I did the only thing I could think of, and I kissed her.

Our lips met in a passionate, desperate dance.
Her tongue tangled with mine as she continued to ride me, her body moving in perfect sync with mine.
She moaned into my mouth, her breath hot and ragged.
The sensation of being so intimately connected to her was overwhelming, and I knew that in this moment, there was nothing more I wanted than for her to keep fucking me like this forever.
But I knew I was close.
I reached up to cup her breasts again, squeezing them gently, feeling the firmness of her nipples beneath my fingertips.
She responded by grinding herself against me, her moans growing louder.

Her movements became more urgent, her hips snapping forward, her breath coming in ragged gasps.
I could feel my own release building inside me, the familiar tightening in my groin.
I wanted to make her feel it too, wanted to make her come along with me.
So I reached up, my fingers digging into her hips, and guided her, urging her to go faster.
Her skin was flushed and damp with sweat, her lips parted, her eyes glazed over with desire.
She looked down at me, her expression a mixture of lust and vulnerability, and I knew that this was it.

With one final thrust, Scarlett cried out, her body tensing as she came undone.
Her pussy gripped me tightly, making me unleash my cum inside her as she rode out her orgasm.
Her moans filled the room, echoing off the walls, and I groaned as I felt my own climax building inside me.
She leaned forward, her breasts brushing against my chest, her lips finding my neck.

"Oh, Mark," she whispered, her voice hoarse from exertion. "Thank you for the room service."

END

The following users thanked this post: Viri, Money, ValM3, Heavenonearth, Cheogh, StS, Sorale21, AggressivelyPossessive

Money

Re: Room Service (Scarlett Johansson)
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2024, 07:23:52 PM »
Oh yeah now this was fun It's always nice to see a new story on a site favorite the sex was very well paced for a first go this was worth the time I could see a slight sex kitten vibe which is always a good thing for Scarlett looking forward to what else you have planned with some other lovely ladies whoever they are

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA