Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: You Did What With Who? (Ashlee Simpson)  (Read 6646 times)

Money

You Did What With Who? (Ashlee Simpson)
« on: March 04, 2019, 12:01:19 PM »
Non-sex cameo by Jessica Simpson

Disclaimer: The story you are about to read is not true and never happened it’s total fiction I’m sure the celeb doesn’t act like this in reality any comments or questions about the story send them to [email protected] now on with the story.

Being married is great if you have the right person with you however I don’t recommend you do what I did looking back on it now I really wouldn’t change anything but I’m getting ahead of the story so let’s rewind the clock back to where it all began about 2 years ago.

I had been working at my massage therapy practice and was about done for the day when I had a visit from the Simpson sisters Jessica & Ashlee. I really wasn’t paying attention to what they wore I was more worried about Jessica who had taken a nasty spill on the ground pulling most of the muscles in her shoulder Ashlee had driven out here hoping for a miracle when she found my office I was able to get Jessica taken care of with a deep tissue treatment program while Ashlee was there for support she was a curious little thing as I finished with Jessica Ashlee wanted a rubdown to see how it felt.

“Hey Jessica he’s not half bad at this.” she said

“I’ve had a lot of practice.” I said

With the strict guidelines in place of doctors not dating their patients I could only see Jessica during checkups hoping Ashlee would be in tow I didn’t always get my wish but when I did I made the best of it until one day when Jessica & Ashlee showed for the appointment in bikinis both of them were nearly overflowing out of the tops if I hadn’t been sitting down I would have fell flat on my face in shock from the stacked sisters assets.

“Sorry I almost forgot this conflicted with my beach day.” Jessica said

“You like?” Ashlee teased

The cocktease was at it again Ashlee was relentless in toying with the situation while Jessica got ready for her checkup Ashlee was behind me pushing her big boobs into my spine looking over my shoulder since Ashlee was still single I had some fun.

“I can’t think straight when you do that.” I said

“Ok how about we hookup to make it legit” she said

“That’s called marriage.” I said

“Great I accept.” she said

“WHAT?” Jessica said

“I was kidding.” I said

My plan backfired really bad now I was stuck with Ashlee to save face after the backlash from her family blew over things weren’t bad and we settled into married life after the honeymoon Ashlee and I went house hunting with appointments all over the city.

“We are so late.” I said

“You nearly wrecked the car.” Ashlee said

“Your the one who gave me the blowjob at the intersection.” I said

“There’s the mailbox.” she said

We parked next to the agent showing us the house a cute British brunette named Emma Ashlee was in a blue sundress with no bra she wasn’t as stacked as Jessica but still looked hot with sizeable D cups they may have been bordering on DD’s with Emma showing us around.

The master bedroom is very spacious with enough room for 2 complete king sized beds if you want along with a fully functioning bathroom with 60 jet hot tub and free standing shower stall.” she said

“What about the other rooms how many can be converted into bedrooms if we need them?” Ashlee asked

“Oh well besides the master bedroom you can redo up to 7 rooms if needed how many kids were you planning on having?” Emma asked

“I was thinking 1,2, or 5.” I said

“I was thinking about 125.” Ashlee said

I think Ashlee was messing with the agent for a good laugh later given the shocked look she gave Ashlee but the near clockwork like sex we had along with the serious face Ashlee had now I wasn’t so sure she was kidding when the agents phone started ringing.

“Bloody hell I’ve gotta take this.” she said

“Come on baby all this talk about kids is making me horny.” Ashlee moaned

“How long you figure we have till Emma comes back?” I asked

“Maybe 30 minutes, maybe 20 but I want your huge dick now.” she said

Ashlee was always adventurous when she got frisky and being dragged into the shower told me she really wanted to fuck as she unzipped my fly fishing out my didck going down on it while I took off her dress freeing her big tits sucking on them tenderly.

“I want this thing to knock me up as often as it can I want tits the size of soccerballs I want to be the most stacked soccer mom on the block.” she said

“I’d love to see you bigger than Jessica.” I said

She must have gotten really turned on since she was humping away at a really fast rate on my dick nearly impaleing herself while her big boobs almost knocked me unconcious as they bounced around my face.

“I can feel your huge dick throbbing blow your load baby Emma should be back soon.” she said

“So my busty hottie wants my baby batter?…ok” I said

I exploded into her pussy the amount was really big draining quite a bit if Ashlee wasn’t pregnant by the end of the day I would be shocked we got dressed in just enough time as Emma returned.

“Allright let’s continue shall we?” she said

We followed Emma leading us to the living room it was pretty big Ashlee stood between Emma and me rubbing my still rather large erection when Emma had her back turned Ashlee was so horny she almost went down on me during the walkthrough getting close to me rubbing her ass on it.

“I really wish her cell would go off again.” Ashlee whispered

“Text Jessica and have her call Emma.” I whispered back

Ashlee’s fingers moved pretty quick I think she really wanted me bad since she was running her other hand over the buttons of the sundress Emma didn’t even notice it when her phone started ringing.

“I’ve gotta take this.” Emma said

“Remind me to thank Jessica.” I said

Ashlee was out of her dress faster than I could blink and I was on my back with my clothes open as she stuffed my cock in her ass stretching open her anal ring making her groan.

“Ahhhh I love your huge dick baby make a slut for it.” she moaned

“I’m gonna blow my load then drain your boobs dry.” I said

She seemed to get really turned on huming away on my thick shaft bottoming out with my 12 inches ramming into Ashlee the busty blondes boobs bounced with a hypnotic flow as I sucked on them making her arch her back.

“Your making me insane riding this monster give me every inch you’ve got.” she moaned

“Your making me crazy imagining you with huge knockers.” I said

Ashlee kept rocking over and over on my hipsshoving my full length into her ass she was grunting at a pretty good rate keeping herself from screaming out and having Emma hear us having sex.

“After we buy this place I’m fucking you senseless.” she moaned

“Sounds like a plan.” I moaned

I flipped Ashlee over onto her front feeling up her huge tits while I thrust really hard into her ass over and over driving her wild with lust in those pretty green eyes.

“You nearly broke me in half with this thing last time.” she said

“But you enjoyed it so much as I recall.” I said

Ashlee had a huge orgasm as I exploded into her ass nearly flooding it with my cum to keep her from screaming I had put my hand over her mouth that didn’t work on my end since she did it anyway we thought we had still gotten away with having sex when Emma arrived before we had our clothes back on.

“If you really needed to have sex before deciding anything I would have understood.” Emma said

“Why do I have the feeling you wanted to join us.” I said

“Maybe next time baby.” Ashlee winked

We saw 3 more houses with Emma before buying the first one the others just weren’t as fun or have what we needed overall we invited Emma to the house warming party after we moved in I left Ashlee to tell her of our little tryst Emma was shocked but figured we were just getting started on our family fast.

The End.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Starman

Starman

Re: You Did What With Who? (Ashlee Simpson)
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019, 12:17:21 AM »
Wow, this story made me remember Ashlee Simpson. I remember her briefly in the 2000s. Cool stuff

The following users thanked this post: Money

Cadeauxxx

Re: You Did What With Who? (Ashlee Simpson)
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2019, 11:35:50 PM »
Really enjoyed this, thankful to have it on here.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Money

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA