Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Trick Shot (Jessica Alba)  (Read 19066 times)

DarkSwordsman

Trick Shot (Jessica Alba)
« on: August 17, 2020, 12:58:56 PM »
Written as a commission for sammycolt. Big thank you to him for the story idea.

Trick Shot

Starring: Jessica Alba

“OK, seriously, what are we doing here?” asked Gabrielle Union, hoisting her designer sunglasses and surveying her surroundings.

“What do you think we’re doing?” replied Jessica Alba.  “We’re getting a drink.”

“Yes, but why...here?” said Gabrielle, wiping a thick layer of dust from a nearby table and peering at her dirtied finger in disgust.

“Oh, come on, Gab,” Jessica replied.  “You act like you’ve never been in a dive bar before.”

A dive it most certainly was.  Shards of glass lay strewn across the floor, soaking in puddles of slowly congealing booze.  Flies buzzed around half-empty glasses and bottles, while the corpses of their fallen comrades floated in lakes of two-day old beer.  Chairs teetered under oversized asses and round, sagging guts, the legs creaking like they could buckle at any second, while the few barstools yet to be broken over someone’s shoulders were wobbling eyesores of partially cracked wood and torn, beer-drenched fabric.

The sun had been practically beating down on the two women from the clear blue LA sky just moments before, yet the inside of this poky establishment was darker than midnight in Persia.  Most of the windows were either boarded up or caked in grime, and most of the patrons looked like they hadn’t seen daylight since the turn of the year.  They were a little older than the two actresses- 50s and 60s, and predominantly white (OK, totally white); the dingy bar a veritable ocean of faded leather, patched up denim, tattooed flesh, facial scars, unkempt beards and receding slick backs. 

Some kind of angry early 90’s alternative rock was blasting from an ancient-looking jukebox, and the stench of spilled beer and powerful body odour hit the two actresses like a ton of bricks as they strolled around to the front of the bar.  A large, heavily tattooed man with a bald head and a thick handlebar moustache was stood behind the bar, wiping the surface with a booze-soaked rag.

“Get ya somethin’?” he asked, his tone the opposite of welcoming.

“A Bud,” Jessica replied.

The barman looked at Gabrielle.

“What’s your wine selection?” she asked.

“Wine selection?” the barman repeated, uttering the words like they’d been offered in a foreign language.  “Your selection is you can either order a beer or whiskey or get the hell out!”

“Well, in that case...a Bud for me, as well.”

“Two Buds,” said the barman.  “‘Bout goddamn time,” he muttered under his breath, turning to a fridge behind him and plucking two beers from the shelf.

Gabrielle looked at Jessica and raised her eyebrows.  The pair exchanged grins, wiping them off their faces as quick as they could as the barman turned back to face them.

He popped the caps off the bottles, slamming them down on the bar with such force that they almost smashed in his hands.  “Eight bucks.”

“This one’s on me,” said Jessica, fishing around desperately in her handbag as the big bald brute glared at her from behind the bar.  She retrieved any bill she could get her fingers on, placing it down on the bar and praying to God that it was enough.  “Keep the change.”

The barman snatched the money from the counter, refusing to offer as much as a ‘thank you’ or even a smile as he stuffed it into the drawer of the cash register.  The ladies fetched their drinks from the counter.

“You’re welcome,” Jessica quipped, once they were comfortably out of earshot.

Gabrille grinned.  “I didn’t peg you as a beer girl.  I mean, it’s a good job you are or we’d be going thirsty.  But, still…”

“I like a beer from time to time.  Anyway, I could do with a little cooling down after looking at that new stunt guy all day,” Jessica admitted, playfully fanning herself with her hand. 

Gabrielle gasped.  “Jessica Alba, you little slut!  Have you got an onset crush?”

“Maybe,” she blushed, acting coy.

“Which stunt guy?”

“That new one with the brown hair.”

“Him?  Pretty boy with the parting?”

Jessica nodded, grinning coquettishly as she took a swig of her drink.

Gabrielle laughed.  “Seriously?!  Bitch, he’s about 12!”

“No, he’s not!” Jessica countered.  “He’s like 22, 23.”

“Still too young for you, ho!  Plus...you’re married.”

“Doesn’t mean I can’t look, does it?  Anyway, where do you want to sit in this dump?”

Gabrielle scanned the room.  The bar had a grand total of five tables; each one occupied by an increasingly menacing-looking throng of unsavoury characters.  One man was slumped against a beer-drenched surface, passed out (or possibly dead) in a puddle of saliva and Busch.  Another was playing five finger fillet with a rusty flick knife.  Four more were locked in a distinctly unfriendly-looking card game; guns at the ready in case one of their opponents should decide to play dirty. 

“Err...why don’t we play a little pool?” she suggested, concluding that she’d rather share the afterlife with Hitler, Pol Pot and Ted Bundy than a table with these guys.

“OK.  Which table?”

“That one’s got all its legs,” said Gabrielle, pointing to the only table that didn’t appear to be a bank shot away from total collapse. 

Jessica grinned.  “That one it is.”

The ladies headed for the table and set their beers down on the cracked wooden edge.

“Rack ‘em up,” said Jessica.

Gabrielle fed a dollar into the coin slot.

“How about we make this game a little more interesting?” she suggested, smiling mischievously as she assembled the balls on the torn felt covering.

“You’re on.  Loser buys the next round.”

“Pfft!” Gabrielle razzed dismissively, positioning the cue ball at the head of the table.  “Come on!  What kind of pussy ass bet is that?”

“OK,” said Jessica.  “Well what kind of bet did you have in mind?”

“Hmm,” Gabrielle pondered, chalking the tip of her cue.  “Well since you dragged me to this shithole, how about whoever loses...has to fuck one of these guys,” she added with a grin, gesturing across to the ragtag bunch of lowlives dotted around the bar.   

Jessica spat out a mouthful of beer, her deep brown eyes nearly popping right out of her skull.  “Excuse me?!” she enquired, choking on the remains of her drink.

“You heard me,” Gabrielle replied, a wicked grin stretched across her dark brown features.

“You’re serious?” Jessica asked, finally recovering from her choking fit.

“Dead serious.  Like I said, you brought me to this dump.  This is my way of repaying you.”

“And what if you lose?”

“Then I’ll face the music.  Ain’t no double standards here, girl.  Oh, come on,” said Gabrielle, sensing her friend’s apprehension.  “You were just saying how you were dying to get fucked.”

“Did I say that?!” Jessica asked, the Latin starlet clearly remembering the conversation a little differently to her co-star.

“Yeah...pretty much.  You said you were getting all hot and bothered on set and were gagging for some dick.”

“That stunt guy’s dick!  Not some random hick in a bar!”  Jessica blushed, releasing what she’d just admitted to.  “Err...I mean, I just thought he was cute was all,” she added softly, taking a bashful swig of her beer.

“Ha ha!  Buted, bitch!” Gabrielle laughed.  “You’re gagging for it, ho!  Admit it.”

“OK,” Jessica sighed, “I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t thought about getting that guy’s number…”

Gabrielle gasped.  “I knew it!” she exclaimed, pointing an accusatory finger.

“BUT,” Jessica continued, “that doesn’t mean I was actually gonna do it.  And I’m sure not gonna blow one of these guys ‘round the back with the empty crates.  I mean, Jesus,” she said, taking a scan of the dingy bar.  “I wouldn’t fuck one of these men if they were the last on Earth.”

Gabrielle chuckled.  “Oh, come on, Jess.  They’re not all bad.  Anyway, it’s a bet.  It’s not supposed to be a day at the beach, is it?  But, hey, if you’re too chicken, that’s fine too.”

She took a sip of her drink and awaited her friend’s retort.  She’d known her co-star a while and was well aware of her competitive nature.  She certainly wasn’t one to puss out on a bet.  No matter how extreme it might be.

“OK, bitch,” the Latina replied, spitting on her palm and thrusting it out assertively.  “You’ve got yourself a deal.”

Gabrielle glanced down at Jessica’s outstretched hand, a thick glob of saliva trickling across her palm.  She looked back up at her friend, eyebrow’s cocked in a what-the-fuck-is-this kind of a gesture.

“Spit shake,” Jessica grinned.  “I figured we’re in the right place.”

Gabrielle chuckled.  “These guys would probably do a friggin’ blood pact or something,” she said, firing a jet of saliva onto her hand and shaking Jessica’s vigorously.

“Well, I’m not slicing my hand open, that’s for sure,” Jessica replied.  “I’ll need it to whoop your ass at pool.  Who’s gonna break?”

“Hmm, why don’t I break since you’re such a hotshot?” Gabrielle suggested.  “It’ll even things out a bit.”

“Knock yourself out.”

Gabrielle leaned over the table and stared at the white ball with unwavering focus, aligning the tip of her cue perfectly with its plastic core.  She drew her arm back and took her shot, striking the plastic orb with unbridled force and sending it tearing across the felt like a snow-white cannonball.  The white sphere hit the assembled balls with a deafening crack, scattering them across the table.  The 15 ball shot from the edge of the pyramid like a bullet from a gun, whizzing across the blue felt and straight into the corner pocket in the blink of an eye.

Jessica gawked listlessly as the dark red ball was sunk like the Titanic before her very eyes; the striped orb nearly denting the wooden edge as it smacked against it with rapturous venom and disappeared into the bowels of the table, never to be seen again.  She looked up from the table, still sucking up passing flies as she gazed at her grinning opponent.

“Oh, yeah,” Gabrielle quipped, “I probably should’ve said- I’m fucking shit hot at pool!”

Jessica gulped nervously, already thinking up ways that she could welch on their bet as Gabrielle strolled around to the side of the table, lined up her shot and buried a second ball just as quickly as she had the first.   

“What’s the matter, Jess?” asked Gabrielle, looking up at her terrified opponent as she sent another plastic orb whizzing towards the nearest pocket.  “No idea I was such a shark?  Well, let me tell you, honey,” she added, potting another ball without a moment’s thought, “I’m the Queen of the friggin’ Ocean.  A great whi...no, a great black shark!”

Gabrielle encircled the decrepit, old table, sinking balls with ease.  By now, the actress was showboating somewhat; attempting an increasingly difficult array of trick shots and pulling off each one with consummate ease, pocketing the striped plastic orbs one by one until only her opponent’s balls and the black number 8 remained.  With her final shot made, the cue ball spun slowly across the ripped blue table, rolling to a stop mere inches away from the 8 ball and with a corner pocket sat invitingly beyond. 

To say it was an easy shot would have been putting it lightly.  It was so simple, in fact, that a one armed player with half a cue and a visual impairment would have fancied his chances.  Gabrielle leaned across the table, the tip of her cue poised tantalisingly before the shiny white ball as she looked up at Jessica; her A-list opponent watching nervously, begging to be put out of her misery.       

“No,” said Gabrielle. “Too easy.”

She abandoned the shot entirely, strolling around to the side of the table and firing the ball off in another direction entirely.  The white orb bounced off an opposing cushion and ricocheted across the table like a pinball; thudding against the edges and weaving between the remaining balls like a spherical racecar.  By the time its detour had finally ceased, the cue ball had traversed nigh on every inch of the torn blue felt.  Bumping and rebounding its way back to the foot of the table, it cracked thunderously against the final black orb, sending it skidding towards the nearest pocket and straight into its dingy depths.

And with that, the game was over.  Jessica stared in disbelief at the now half-cleared table, unable to comprehend what she’d just seen.  She hadn’t even chalked her cue yet and already the game had finished; consigned to the record books as quite possibly the most humiliating defeat in the history of the sport.  Humiliating it most certainly was.  Mortifying, in fact.  But not as mortifying as what was to come. 

“So,” said Gabrielle, grinning up at her bested opponents as she potted some of her balls for fun, “decided yet?”     

“Decided what?” Jessica asked, clinging to the vain hope that the outrageous bet and ensuing game of pool had been the hulications of some bizarre fever dream.

“What do you think?!  Have you decided which of these fine gentlemen you’re going to take on a first class trip to Fucktown?”

Jessica looked around at her fellow patrons, her cute button nose turning up further as she considered each man in turn. 

“Why don’t I pick for you?” Gabrielle suggested, sensing her friend’s reluctance.

“I guess…”

“What about him?” said Gabrilelle, gesturing to a man at the bar.  “He’s not too bad.  Got all his teeth, at least…”

Jessica gazed across the bar at the man in question.  Gabrielle had clearly taken it easy on her, and rightly so, having talked the Latin starlet into this ridiculous bet, knowing full well that she could kick her butt up and down the pool table with one hand tied behind her back.  The bar wasn’t the highest, but the guy she’d picked was far and away the most handsome man in the room.  In fact, Jessica figured he was probably the best looking guy ever to come within a mile of the place.   

His thick hair had been carefully slicked back, the dark brown locks held in place with more hair product than the state of New Jersey.  His face, Jessica declared to be maybe just above average.  In the trendy parts of Hollywood she was used to hanging out in, he’d be a 6 or a 7.  In this poky, little shithole, however, he was most definitely a straight 10.  Actually, more like a 20.  Fuck it- he was a freakin’ 100!  He was a little older than her- probably around 50- and had the shaker’s worth of salt in his otherwise pepper-toned beard to prove it- but he appeared to be in pretty good shape, and was definitely hiding some muscle tone under the rolled up sleeve of his flannel. 

“Hmm, yeah,” Jessica agreed.  “I guess he’ll have to do.”

Gabrielle laughed.  “Well, you ain’t gonna find anything better in here, bitch.  That’s for sure.”

“You’re probably right.  So, what do I have to do?”

“What do you have to do?  You gotta go fuck his brains out, is what you gotta do.  And judging by the average intellect in this dump, that shouldn’t be too difficult,” said Gabrielle, taking another sweep of the bar. 

Indeed, it certainly looked as though most of the patrons had lost half their brain cells to liquor and bar fights some time ago, and with his intimidating demeanor, sleeve of tattoos and clearly bloodied knuckles, the gentleman propping up the bar didn’t appear to be an exception.

“And make sure you get a pic,” Gabrielle added.  “I’m gonna need proof, after all.”

“OK,” Jessica replied.  She took a deep, nervous breath and headed for the bar.

“Oh, and no cheating,” said Gabrielle, stopping her co-star in her tracks.  “I’m gonna need a close up of his dick in one of your holes,” she added, a little louder than Jessica would have liked.  “You can choose which one.”

Jessica willed herself onto the bar, fighting the urge to sprint for the exit with every ounce of her might.

“Hey, there,” she said, addressing the man in the sultriest voice her nervous mind could conjure.

“Hey, yourself,” the man replied in his predictably gruff voice.  “Gotta say, honey, we don’t get many of your kind in here.”

What did he mean?  Women?  Hispanics?  His frosty demeanor and the Confederate flag tattoo on his lower arm suggested that he might not have been too welcoming of the latter.     

“Pretty ones, anyhow,” he went on, eyeing her unabashedly.  Jessica breathed a sigh of relief.  “Something I can help you with?”

Jessica chose her words carefully.  She wanted nothing more than to turn the tables on the supposed friend that put her in this position and send this inked up, slicked back brute over to her, with that icy stare in his eyes and that roguish, menacing leer.   

See that woman over there?  I don’t think they like to be called that anymore but, yes, her.  Well, she just told me that she loooves white, hillbilly pieces of trash and she would like nothing more than to take you out back and suck that big, redneck dick of yours.

That’s what she wanted to say.  Her actual response was rather different.  “I was just wondering if you fancied a drink.  I just had my ass handed to me at the pool table and I could with something stiff to get over the embarrassment.”

“Somethin’ stiff, huh?” the man asked, hoisting a suggestive brow.

“Mmhmm.  A drink, I mean.  I’m buying.”

“Well, look at you, all liberated.  Ain’t one of them feminists, are ya?”

Jessica was, in fact, a staunch believer in women’s rights, but if the venom in his voice at the mere mention of the word was anything to go by, she thought it best that she keep her feminist leanings to herself.

“No,” she chuckled, “nothing like that.  I just don’t like to drink alone, is all.”

“You oughta try it sometime, honey.  Sinkin’ a beer or two all on my lonesome suits me down to the ground.  But since you’re offerin’.”  He looked across at the barman.  “Doug, gimme two fingers of Jack.  Neat.”

“Make that two,” Jessica added.

The barman, as unfriendly as ever, set two glasses on the bar, filling them halfway with splashes of whiskey.  Jessica left a bill on the counter. 

“Cheers,” said Jessica, raising her glass.

“Bottoms up.”  The pair chinked glasses and saw away their drinks.  “I’m Chad, by the way.”

“Je...ri,” Jessia replied, opting not to offer up her real name.  Probably for good reason.

“Ge-ri, huh?” Chad countered.  “So, Ge-ri, you ready to tell me what it is you’re lookin’ for yet?” 

“I already did.  A drinking partner.”

Chad laughed.  “No, what you’re really lookin’ for.  You didn’t come up here lookin’ for someone to share a bottle of ol’ Doug’s finest Tennessee whiskey with, and you know it.”

Jessica looked at the barman.  “Two more, please,” she said, sliding her glass forward. 

Whether she was summoning a little more Dutch courage or trying to avoid the question altogether, Chad wasn’t entirely sure.  Either way, he had no complaints.

“Hey, it’s cool.  Take all the time you need.  You keep linin’ ‘em up, I’ll keep knockin’ ‘em back.”  He sunk his drink then looked up at the barman, shaking his empty glass.  “Doug, another.”

The barman poured him a third drink.  He saw it away in double quick time and motioned for a fourth.

“Still nothin’, huh?  Right, lemme see if I can guess.  I’m pretty good at this stuff.  OK, let’s see here,” he pondered.  “I guess it’s somethin’ to do with that black lady you came in here with.  She’s been eyeballin’ us ever since you sat down.  That pool game you was playin’ looked mighty unfriendly, too, so maybe that’s somethin’ to do with it.  How am I doin’ so far?”

Jessica looked at the ground sheepishly, a clear indicator that he was on the right lines.

“Gettin’ warm, huh?  OK, so I’m guessin’ this is some kind of bet.  ‘Loser has to go and drink with the scary lookin’ hick at the bar’.  That right?”

“Not just drink...” Jessica replied coyly.

“Ohhh,” Chad smirked, realisation dawning on his face.  The dots had been joined.  Two and two neatly slotted together.  “Gotcha.  Read ya loud and clear.  Well, honey,” he added, hopping up from his stool, “I’m ready when you are.”

“Hmm?” Jessica asked, seemingly unprepared for such a sudden advance.

“No use hangin’ around now, is there?  Might as well get to it.  There’s an alley out back.”

“An alley?  Seriously?”

Chad laughed.  “Well, we ain’t exactly spoiled for choice here, darlin’.  Unless you wanna spring for a motel.  I think the Four Seasons is fully booked this time of year.”

Jessica weighed up the two options in front of her.  A motel would offer more privacy, of course, but renting a room with an oily-haired, blood-stained hick somehow felt worse than just fucking him in a back alley.  That felt arranged, thought out.  If she was gonna bang a guy she met in some shithole of a dive bar, she at least wanted it to be spontaneous.

She sighed.  “OK, where’s this alleyway then?”

Chad grinned.  “This way, darlin’.”

Jessica rose from her stool and followed Chad across the bar.  Gabrielle flashed her mischievous smile as she passed.  Jessica returned a scowl that, if looks could kill, would have put the dark-skinned actress six feet in the ground. 

Chad pushed open the rear door and ushered her through.  “After you.”

Jessica stepped out into a dark, narrow alley, the entrance of which was nearly barricaded by towers of empty crates.  The floor was dirty and grimy, the walls strewn with graffiti.  Two rats looked at her as she exited the bar and scurried off down the alley.

“Sorry ‘bout the mess,” said Chad, kicking aside a stack of crates.  “Don’t think Doug cleans this place too often.”

That was putting it mildly, thought Jessica, nose turned up as she looked down at a patch of dried puke.  It didn’t look like he’d ever cleaned it.

“So, how does this work then?” asked Chad.  “I’m assumin’ you need some kinda proof.  I mean, we could be out her playin’ dominoes, for all your friend knows.”

“Yeah, I need to take a photo,” Jessica replied, searching her jean pockets for her phone.  “Shit!  I left my phone inside.  Wait there, I’ll go get it.”

“No need, honey,” said Chad, brandishing a rather battered looking iPhone 5.  “Got mine right here.”

“OK, but promise me you’ll delete that picture as soon as we’re done.”

“Scout’s honour, darlin’,” Chad grinned, saluting her with two taped up fingers.  “OK then, on your knees, honey,” he added, iPhone at the ready.  “Let’s get this thing started.”

“Uh uh.  I don’t want my face in the picture, thank you very much.”  She turned around and looked back at him over her shoulder.  “You’ll have to do me from behind.”

“Hey, now we’re talkin’!” Chad exclaimed, eyes lit up at that very prospect. 

He reached out and grabbed one of her cheeks, giving the peachy orb a squeeze through her high-waisted jeans. 

“Hey!” she snapped, swatting at his hand like a pesky fly.

“Just samplin’ the goods, sweetheart.  Pull down them jeans and let me take a look.”

“OK,” said Jessica, rolling her pretty brown eyes.  “Since you asked so nicely.”

She reached down and unbuttoned her jeans, her shapely, olive-toned ass revealing itself inch by inch as she lowered her painted on trou. 

“Mmm, shit!” Chad cooed hoarsely, drawing back his hand and landing a forceful smack on her supple, round rear. 

“Ahhh!” Jessica hissed, unprepared for the force of the strike.

“That’s some ass you’ve got there, darlin’.  Now step out them jeans and spread those legs for me.”

Jessica stepped out of the pants pooling at her feet and kicked them aside, planting the heels of her ankle-high suede boots on the dirty ground, some two feet apart.  She emitted a deep sigh, pressing her hands against the wall and thrusting her ass out towards him; the universal stance of ‘let’s get this over with’.  Chad unbuckled his faded leather belt and unbuttoned his pants.  He whipped down his oil-stained jeans and tighty whities in a single motion, his cock shooting out as if spring loaded. 

Jessica had told herself that she didn’t want to see the strange, hillbilly penis that would soon be claiming every remaining morsel of her dignity.  But as the buckle on Chad’s belt clattered against the hard stone floor, curiosity got the better of her, and she peered over her shoulder to take a look.  She was pleasantly surprised. 

It certainly looked clean enough.  No visible signs of STIs, which was about the best she could have hoped for.  His pubic hair was greying a little and wildly overgrown.  But what he lacked in grooming etiquette, he more than made up for in size, and at eight inches long, his dick was far larger than her husband’s.  Jessica couldn’t help but gaze at Chad’s endowment, shamelessly eyeing its impressive length and thick, veiny shaft as he clutched it in his hand.  Maybe losing this bet wouldn’t be such a bad thing after all!

Chad clutched his dick like a long flesh bat, staring lecherously at Jessica’s thrust out rear as he steered his meat towards it. He aimed his tip at her pussy, the soft brown lips slick and inviting.  Very inviting.  But not as much as the hole above it.  With that leer of his more sinister than ever, Chad pointed his dick an inch higher and trained it on her puckered asshole.  He spat onto his palm, slickig his shaft with a hearty dose of mother nature’s lube, as he pressed the tip against her rim.  Jessica froze as she felt his drooling slit push up against her sphincter. 

“Ever done anal before, darlin’?” Chad asked, his roguish grin almost audible in his voice.

“Once or twice,” Jessica replied, lower lip trembling slightly as the swollen crown twitched against her anus.

“How about a third time?” said Chad, his dick primed as he awaited the green light. 

“Ohh, I don’t know.  Your dick’s so big.”

“It is, ain’t it?” he replied, his cocky grin continuing to widen.  “Tell me, honey, this bet...I’m guessin’ it was your friend’s idea.”

“Yeah.”

“And I’ll bet she had to talk you into it a little, didn’t she?”

“You could say that.”

“What she do?  Call you a candy-ass?  Say she knew you’d puss out?”

Jessica was amazed.  Chad may have looked like he had the IQ of a fruit fly, but he was incredibly intuitive.  “Something like that,” she replied.

“Then what better way to stick it to her than by taking this cock up that pretty little ass of yours?” he grinned as he wagged his lengthy rod, the thick, bulbous crown smacking against her anus.

His choice of words left something to be desired, but he did have a point.  She’d been tricked into this bet; outright duped by that cunning black shark and her dirty, underhand ways.  Humiliated at the pool table, then sent off for seconds.  But if she could take that dick up her butt, she could show her evil friend that she was taking it all in her stride.  Who knew, maybe she could come out of this whole ordeal with even a fraction of her dignity still intact.

“OK,” she said.  “But go slowly, alright?”

“Can do, darlin’.  Can do.”

Finally given the go ahead, Chad was quick on the draw.  He set his head against her snug, brown ring and pushed.

“AHHH!!!” she shrieked, nearly bolting like a startled horse as the girthy tip split her asshole open.

Jessica’s rim was doggedly resistant and it required a good deal of exertion on Chad’s part to feed the crown inside.

“Just relax, honey,” said Chad, the strain he was expending evident in his voice.  “Don’t fight it.”

Another push and his head slipped in further.

“OHH!! FUCK!!” Jessica cried, her clenched sphincter battling Chad’s pole for every solitary centimetre.

Another push and his bulbous crown slid into her rectum, the Latina’s stubborn hole stretched to near rupturing point as it wrapped around his bellend. 

“God damn!  You’ve got a tight ass, darlin’!” Chad hissed, gripping her buttcheeks as he slowly started to thrust. 

Fishing his phone from his jean pocket, Chad framed up a close up of Jessica’s rear and snapped away, his swollen head buried inside like an ostrich in the sand.

“Oh, fuck!  Oh, fuck!  Ahhh!” Jessica squealed, panting heavily as the meaty rod tunnelled slowly, (literally) agonisingly so into her burning, stretched out asshole.

A few strokes later, and Chad was halfway inside.  Jessica’s ring began to loosen slightly and his spit-slicked dong seemed to glide back and forth with greater ease with each passing second.  Jessica chewed on her lower lip as the girthy cock mined into her passage, the shrill shrieks escaping from her mouth sounding less like pain and more like pleasure each time it burrowed inside.  Chad brandished his phone once more and snapped a second picture of Jessica’s shapely, round butt, his massive rod half-submerged inside. 

“Yeah, you like that don’t you, girl?” he asked, teeth gritted as he picked up the pace, inches of veiny man beef vanishing into her rectum.  “You like that fat cock up your ass!”

Jessica couldn’t deny that she was starting to enjoy it.  She had liked her previous forays into backdoor sex, once she had gotten over that initial pain.  But this guy’s manhood vastly outsized that of her husband, there was no question of that.  So while the larger penis had inflicted more discomfort upon her fledgling backdoor, now she was reaping the rewards, feeling every inch of that girthy schlong as it bore into her tunnel. 

“Hey!” Chad snapped, Jessica almost leaping out of her skin at the sudden outburst.  “Answer me, honey.  I asked you a question.”

“Y-Yes…I like it,” Jessica replied, riding the waves of pleasure as his massive cock reamed her backdoor.

“Tell me then, bitch!  Tell me how much you like that big fucking dick up your tight little ass.”

“I love it!”

A loud *SMACK* echoed through the alley and Jessica gasped as Chad’s hand struck her booty, leaving a bright red handprint on her peachy sphere.

“Louder!”

“I fucking love it!” Jessica repeated, her volume raised.  “I love that fat cock up my tight fucking ass!”

“Damn right, you do,” Chad grinned, gripping her hips as he pounded her harder, his throbbing head boring deeper into her back passage with each pass he took.

Before long, he was hitting it balls deep, pumping away at her rear end with little restraint.  And once his dick was sunken to the hilt, the camera came back out; the bearded hick snapping away like Annie Liebovitz as his turgid length vanished up her colon.  His pelvis clattered against her ass, sending the juicy buns a-jiggling, his heavy balls swinging up and smacking her clit with every motion. 

“Shit, girl!” he sneered through gritted teeth.  “I’m bottoming out in your fucking ass!”

This revelation surprised him as much as it did her.  Chad had fucked many a woman in the butt in his time, but usually his anal conquests barely managed to take even half of his impressive length inside them, no matter how much backdoor experienced they claimed to have had.  But this girl was taking every inch of his member and doing so like a champ, accepting that rod with grace, no matter how hard he gave it to her.   

Chad gripped a fistful of Jessica’s hair as it spilled across her back, tugging upon the glossy brown strads like a set of reins and using them for purchase as he pounded her anus.  Jessica head jolted upwards as he pulled and she screamed out; the rough handling of her athletic frame adding to the intensity of the viscous anal reaming she was already receiving. 

*CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* came the sounds reverberating deep into the long, dark alley as Chad’s thighs slapped against hers, her olive-toned buttcheeks rippling as he drilled her back passage.  Each thrust of his hips drove his dick into the deepest parts of her colon, his veiny shaft slithering through her insides like a black mamba. 

“Yeah, that’s it, bitch!” he growled, voice harsh as he went at her from behind.  “Take that fucking dick!”

Quite how this was supposed to be restoring her dignity, Jessica wasn’t particularly sure.  In fact, getting roughed up and manhandled by this white trash hick whilst being butt fucked into next July was by far the most humiliating thing she’d ever experienced.  She felt like some slutty pornstar or a common hooker; getting nailed in the rear behind some shithole of a bar.  That seven ball loss at the pool table was a walk in the park compared to this.

But no matter how degrading it may have been, Jessica couldn’t deny that she was loving every second of it.  Every plunge of his lengthy prong sunk his swollen head into depths that she hadn’t thought possible, his girth stretching her anal ring like no cock had done before.  He kept pulling at her hair, wrenching her head upwards and nearly pulling it out at the roots as her eyes rolled back, dickdrunk from the ceaseless pounding.

“Come here, slut!” came Chad’s snarling voice, a particularly hard tug at her locks pulling her upright and yanking her from her stupor. 

Jessica yelped as her body pressed against his.  Chad placed a gentle, yet dominant hand around her throat, pinning her against his torso as he bucked his hips, pounding her ass harder than ever before.  His free hand found her clit and started to strum, quickening the flow of fluids oozing from her cunt since minute one.

“Ugh!  FUCK!” Jessica squealed, as the added stimulation sent her body into overdrive, Chad’s knuckles a blur of bloodied tape and single letter tattoos as he thrummed her pulsing bud.

Jessica’s ass clamped tighter around his cock- so tight he thought it was going to snap off at the base, her body shaking from head to foot as he owned her backdoor.

“You gonna cum for me, darlin’?” he asked, hissing the question directly into her ear. 

“Yes,” Jessica replied, uttering her response with as much gusto as her quivering body would permit.

“Can’t hear you, bitch,” Chad sneered, his grip tightening a little around her throat.  “Are you gonna fuckin’ cum for me or not?”

“YES!  Yes, I’m gonna cum for you!” 

Jessica trembled like a leaf in her ristricted stance as Chad thrummed her aching clit, his thick, round mushroom head boring deep, deep into her anal cavity.  She felt the hand loosen around her throat then those familiar white trash tones snarling behind her as Chad’s nimble fingers and long, meaty pole brought her to orgasm.

“Smile, honey!” came Chad’s gravelly voice as his cracked iPhone screen was thrust in her face.

Gouts of fluid sprayed from her snatch as he hit the shutter button; capturing the actress in the throes of orgasm. 

“Oowee!” Chad exclaimed, opening up the photo and taking a look.  “I think your friend’s gonna like this one!”

He held his phone out once more, Jessica gasping in shock as she peered down at the lurid image.  She scarcely recognised the face staring back at her from the phone screen.  Her once pristine brown hair was matted with sweat and wildly dishevelled, gatherend in tufts around Chad’s bloodied knuckles.  Her usually gorgeous features were screwed in all manner of unflattering ways as she was caught mid-climax, Chad’s oh-so-menacing leer stretched across his face behind her.

“Yeah, that’s a keeper, for sure,” he laughed, pocketing his phone, holding her hips as he continued to pump.

“Wait,” Jessica panted, “you gotta dele- woah!” she shrieked, her protest halted as Chad’s strong hands gripped her inner thighs and hoisted her into the air like she weighed next to nothing.

“Oh, God!” she squawked, Chad’s dick still embedded in her rear as he held her aloft in mid air.

But he wasn’t done yet, and Jessica barely had time to recover from the unexpected lift, before the slick backed brute hoisted her up further, all the way up the length of his trunk, his bulbous pink crown pulsing in her rectum.  Then, he dropped her down again, right to the hilt, spearing her on his mighty wang. 

“UHHH! FUUUCCCKKK!!!” she cried, her voice bouncing off the walls along the entire length of the alley, as eight inches of turgid beef packed her colon to the brim.   

It made her cum on the spot and a second sluice of crystalline fluids jetted from her cooze, squirting across the adjacent wall.  Jessica still couldn’t believe what was happening.  That fat, hairy hillbilly cock stuffed up her backside had just made her spray like a fireman’s hose!  It was the most powerful orgasm of her life and she was desperate for another.

Chad tossed her up and down on his dong, his monstrous wang vanishing up her tuchus each time.  She threw an arm over his shoulder, using his strong neck muscles as leverage and aiding his dominant motions with some movements of her own, practically bouncing herself on that girthy rod from her suspended position.  Each pass sent his bulging crown deep into her back passage, igniting further orgasms from within her trembling frame and shooting blast after blast of sizzling girlspunk straight from her sopping cooch.

And as Jessica came time and again from the fiery anal, her male counterpart was working on an eruption of his own, his balls brewing and churning as he tossed her up and down his junk.  With his climax imminent, he held her place; flush to his inked-up torso and bucked his muscled hips, driving his dick up into her.

“Oh, sweet JESUS!” Jessica screeched, voice aquiver as his meaty trunk was slung up her colon.

“Yeah, that’s it, bitch,” Chad snarled.  “Take that fuckin’ dick!  You like getting fucked in the ass, don’t you, Jessica?”

“Yes, I-,” she began in response.  The words didn’t register at first, the Latin starlet too phallically inebriated to take in the entire sentence.  Then it hit her.  How did he know her name?  “Wait, you…?”

“Know who you are?” Chad laughed as he reamed her backdoor.  “‘Course I fuckin’ do!  You think my TVs just for throwin’ beer cans at when my teams losin’?  I’ve seen loads of your movies, girl.  Loved watchin’ you shake your ass in that Sin City flick.  Never thought that one day I’d be fuckin’ it!”

For the third time that evening, Jessica felt the painful, gut-wrenching slug of humiliation; jostling for dominance with the burning pleasure still coursing through her system.  She’d been tricked and deceived more times than she could count; manipulated and used and thoroughly debased.  But still she wanted more, that girthy slab drilling her colon was just too good to pass up.

“Stick that ass out for me, bitch,” Chad hissed as he lowered her to the ground, dick still stuck up her butt.  “Lemme see that slutty little tramp stamp of yours.”

Feeling that her mortification could not possibly get any worse, Jessica tugged up the hem of her top, revealing her bowed ribbon tattoo in all its trailer trash glory. 

Chad chuckled, his dick throbbing in her anus as he pumped her backdoor.  “And I’m s’posed to be the piece of trash ‘round here.  Ready for this nut, bitch?”

Scarcely allowing time for a response, Chad retracted from the depths of her colon, palming his spasming rod and jerking it wildly.  Aiming down at her shitty tattoo, he pulled his prong like a man possessed; using the lower back ink as a poorly designed spunk target and firing ropes of burning jism across her light brown flesh. 

“UGGHHH!!!” he bellowed, roaring at the top of his voice as he continued to spew, blasting volleys of gooey sperm up and down her lower back.

By the time he was done, her back had been streaked white, her crap tattoo almost invisible beneath the thick globs of splooge. 

“Phew!  God damn!” Chad exclaimed, breathing heavily as he tugged up his pants.  “I love me a good bar slut!”

Pleasure subsided, the full pang of shame hit her in a giant wave.  She’d been tricked into getting fucked in some filthy alley like a two dollar whore; used as a Kleenex and tossed into the nearest trash can.  Jessica reached down and pulled up her jeans, her assole burning from the anal pounding it had just recieved.  She felt the thick mess of cum soak into her panties and the hem of her shirt. 

“OK, guess I’m gonna need your number then, right, girl?” said Chad, grinning like a sly fox.

Jessica could scarcely believe the words that had come out of his mouth.  The nerve of this fucking guy!  Was she not still aching from her viscous backdoor pummelling, she’d have kicked the oily hick square in the nuts.  “You’re kidding, right?”

“Hey, you need to show your girl those photos, don’tcha?  She still ain’t had a licka proof.”

Jessica sighed and recited her phone number.  Chad punched it into his beaten up cell.

“Make sure you delete those pictures once you’ve sent them to me, OK?” Jessica added.

“Oh, I don’t think I’ll be doin’ that, darlin’,” Chad replied, that villainous leer making one final appearance as he pocketed his phone.  “But I’ll be sure to call you next time I want to fuck a slut in the ass.  See ya ‘round, Jessica.”

He turned on the heels of his faded leather boots and disappeared into the darkness of the alley.  Jessica remained where she stood, her heeled boots rooted to the ground.  Humiliation and shame festered in her worn out frame.

“God,” she sighed, “I fucking hate pool!”

END
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors, sammycolt, HearszAM, Viri, desertcloud85354, Calibur009, VSM14, Dexter07

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
Re: Trick Shot (Jessica Alba)
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2020, 07:49:15 PM »
Great story @DarkSwordsman. I really enjoyed it. Particularly the way you executed the scenario and the banter between Jessica and Gabrielle.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 01:48:50 AM by John Connors »
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, DarkSwordsman, elux10

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2020, 01:39:14 AM »
Great work, I really enjoyed reading this. To echo John's praise on the back and forth commentary with Gabrielle, I liked that. It was well done like how they are on L.A.'s Finest.

Thanks for sharing this, never thought you'd write Jessica Alba, and you did a great job on top of it!  :Y: :Y:
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman

VSM14

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2020, 05:25:28 PM »
It's always a delight to read about Jessica on here, thank you for this story.

Surferchick

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2020, 06:18:53 AM »
Finally I made it to read this hot story... and loved it.....
On some stories I really wish to have a sequel...this would be one....
Thanks a lot

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA