Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Coming Around  (Read 3055 times)

Grobnar

Coming Around
« on: May 23, 2019, 11:04:38 PM »
Or Second Chances...

So we all have that celebrity we’ve written off for some reason or they were never on the radar then decided to give them a look.

For me it has to be Kristen Stewart lately. I just saw her as that Twilight girl but realize she’s beautiful and actually has a pretty good range.

Who is it for you?

TLMorgan

Re: Coming Around
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2019, 03:54:22 PM »
Natalie Portman. She's extremely attractive, just was never fond of her acting or movies in general, but I recently saw Annihilation and I thought it was a great movie. Her performance in that movie changed how I look at her now.

The following users thanked this post: festus91

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2019, 03:23:43 PM »
Alison Brie: She always kinda flew under the radar for me but having seen her on Glow and in a few other movies, I began to realise how good looking she is.

'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: TLMorgan, Calibur009

Viri

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2019, 07:11:05 PM »
Elsa Hosk for me.

Calibur009

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2019, 08:52:44 PM »
Anna Kendrick - For some reason I was just never into her at all. But recently I started looking at a lot of pics of her and clips of her on Youtube have made me like her now.

The following users thanked this post: TLMorgan, festus91

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2019, 09:32:25 PM »
Nice to see this thread pop back up!  :)

Bella Thorne really grew on me a few years ago once she started posting more racier stuff on Instagram. She reminds me a bit of Britney from 2006-2007 during her wild phase and I mean that in a positive way of embracing her sexuality and not caring about negative things people are saying.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

MiamiLyfe

• Author
  • Suffering from a Severe Hailee Steinfeld Addiction
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2019, 02:18:21 AM »
So I have two, Dove Cameron and Sabrina Carpenter.  Dove my opinion started to change about a year/year and a half ago.  I'm not sure what caused the change in my opinion but it was almost like one day I woke up and saw her totally differently.  As for Sabrina, I have a friend who likes her and talking with him has caused me to look at her differently.
Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

TLMorgan

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2019, 03:48:22 PM »
Anna Kendrick - For some reason I was just never into her at all. But recently I started looking at a lot of pics of her and clips of her on Youtube have made me like her now.

Anna Kendrick was never on my radar until after I watched her and Blake Lively in A Simple Favor. I would also add Blake Lively to my list. Never really been interested in watching her do anything, but A Simple Favor changed my opinion on both ladies.

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Calibur009

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2019, 05:38:06 PM »
Katherine McNamara - Giving her a second chance. I was really into her when Shadowhunters first aired a few years ago but lost interest in her.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 01:11:50 AM by Calibur009 »

DanielO

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2019, 09:28:27 PM »
As I consider the women I find most attractive, I realize how many of them I liked from early on (the result of all the jailbait we were exposed to on Disney and Nick, I guess  ;)). On the other hand, I was aware of both Scarlett Johansson and Taylor Swift when they were still in their teens, and even admired them for their talents, but didn't think of either as especially attractive until years later.

*tried to post pictures, but the Insert Image doesn't work for me*  :(
Never create anything. It will be misinterpreted. It will be chained to you and follow you the rest of your life. It will never change.

- Bob Dylan, Seven Rules for Life in Hiding.

DanielO

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2019, 07:06:46 PM »
As I consider the women I find most attractive, I realize how many of them I liked from early on (the result of all the jailbait we were exposed to on Disney and Nick, I guess  ;)). On the other hand, I was aware of both Scarlett Johansson and Taylor Swift when they were still in their teens, and even admired them for their talents, but didn't think of either as especially attractive until years later.

*tried to post pictures, but the Insert Image doesn't work for me*  :(

I can post pics now! Thanks to Cadeauxxx for all your help.

Never create anything. It will be misinterpreted. It will be chained to you and follow you the rest of your life. It will never change.

- Bob Dylan, Seven Rules for Life in Hiding.

Calibur009

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2019, 05:00:34 PM »
Emma Roberts - I'm really starting to like her and she's great on AHS 1984.

The following users thanked this post: TLMorgan

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA