Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Celebs in Video Games, what would you want to see?  (Read 6783 times)

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
Celebs in Video Games, what would you want to see?
« on: October 07, 2018, 11:32:47 PM »
Celebrities have had a long standard relationship with video games. Up until recently, it usually just stuck to licensed deals with athletes and films. But now, they can be full on parts of the game, playing a role in it that has next to nothing to do with an endorsement.

Probably my favorite of all time example of this is Yvonne Strahovski as Miranda LAwson in Mass Effect 2 & 3. My favorite Mass Effect character to the point I was super pissed she can't be a part of your crew in 3. Awesome crew member, maybe the best and sexy as fuck.

So, my question is...who do you want to see jump into games? What role? Genre?

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
Re: Celebs in Video Games, what would you want to see?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 08:17:36 PM »
Well, guess I'll start out.

I guess obviously I'd love to see Hailee Steinfeld in a video game. Preferably sci-fi based. Either as a young cadet in some kind of space-military academy or a wannabe scoundrel in space. Either as the lead or a crew member/love interest.

TheNewcomer

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 10:49:01 PM »
I’d pay big money to see Milana Vayntrub in a Western rpg where she’s decked out in a corset with those big beautiful titties. In the game she is a brothel worker who you always return to because of those amazing blow jobs, but buy her out and she joins the party. She’s delighted to serve and gladly restores your health as needed.

She also has no problem keeping a knife in her belt to fend off any who try and harm the party and is quite the cook, often serving the main character with a hot meal and then a hot mouth.

Madeline “Maddy” Garrison
24 years old
Born during parents trek across Oregon Trail, mother died in child birth.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2018, 11:46:19 AM »
It feels like a lifetime ago now when Rockstar first started casting celebrities for voice acting in their games. It started a trend that kinda died out when they stopped doing it. Ray Liotta, Burt Reynolds, Phillip Michael Thomas and all the others that appeared in Vice City were a big deal.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

TLMorgan

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2018, 12:16:53 PM »
I’d pay big money to see Milana Vayntrub in a Western rpg where she’s decked out in a corset with those big beautiful titties. In the game she is a brothel worker who you always return to because of those amazing blow jobs, but buy her out and she joins the party. She’s delighted to serve and gladly restores your health as needed.

She also has no problem keeping a knife in her belt to fend off any who try and harm the party and is quite the cook, often serving the main character with a hot meal and then a hot mouth.

Madeline “Maddy” Garrison
24 years old
Born during parents trek across Oregon Trail, mother died in child birth.

Give me this game, please!!!!

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2018, 09:03:12 PM »
So I've been doing a lot of thinking on this, and I think I have more detailed thoughts.

Across the board, I'm thinking sci-fi setting. But the kind of sci fi would be very different.

Hailee Steinfeld - I want her in a game very much in the vein of Mass Effect. Youngest first officer in the fleet. Over confident toa fault, doesn't recognize her own arrogance, but with a soft side as well. She's not intentionally mean or callous, her brain works faster than her heart. Lead or love interest works fine.

Also for Hailee, is there was ever a Spider-Gwen game....might as well bring her in from Spider-Verse. Also wouldn't object to her being Batgirl.

Liz Gillies - Noir Femme Fatale all the way. Either classical noir or Cyberpunk, Blade Runner style. Bioware style gameplay over the LA Noir kind. Your PI can choose to bed her or the Girl Friday of the game.

Again, maybe a step into super-heroics. If there's ever a new Batman game, I think Liz would be a spectacular Catwoman. Maybe Lois Lane for Superman. Or on her own, Zatanna.

Selena Gomez - Medical head/science officer on a star ship. A bit naive, not necessarily the best for field work. Another love interest on the ship.

Another one for the realm of super heroes, I'd say she could be another candidate for Catwoman. Maybe Jessica Cruz in a Green Lantern game...perhaps even Star Sapphire.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA