Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: TV Show Talk! What are you watching lately?  (Read 26903 times)

TLMorgan

Re: TV Show Talk! What are you watching lately?
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2018, 06:17:04 PM »
I just finished up the very last season of Voltron on Netflix and it was fantastic! Sad to see the show end after 8 seasons, but its better to end on a high note than continue and watch your show start to lose interest...

Also finish The Ranch season 6 on Netflix. I liked it. It wasn't too bad of a season, especially since most episodes talked about Elisha's boobs :D

TLMorgan

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2018, 02:37:26 AM »
On the 6th episode of Marvel's Runaways season two and its been fantastic so far!

fqwarrior

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2018, 09:46:46 PM »
Just finish the three part Elseworld series.

"Elseworlds" ifeatures episodes of tThe Flash, Arrow, and Supergirl. The crossover began on December 9, 2018, with The Flash, continued on Arrow on December 10, and concluded on Supergirl on December 11. "Elseworlds" introduces the characters Batwoman and Lois Lane to the universe, as well Gotham City. In the crossover, Green Arrow, Flash, and Supergirl are drawn to Gotham City to confront Dr. John Deegan over his work at Arkham Asylum.

The conclusion of "Elseworlds" revealed "Crisis on Infinite Earths" as the next crossover, scheduled to air in late 2019.

I read the 10 part "Crisis on Infinite Worlds" comics years ago when DC seemed to want to clear up the not so popular characters and titles. I look forward to seeing what they will do for the TV special.

TLMorgan

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2018, 12:44:30 AM »

"Elseworlds" ifeatures episodes of tThe Flash, Arrow, and Supergirl. The crossover began on December 9, 2018, with The Flash, continued on Arrow on December 10, and concluded on Supergirl on December 11. "Elseworlds" introduces the characters Batwoman and Lois Lane to the universe, as well Gotham City. In the crossover, Green Arrow, Flash, and Supergirl are drawn to Gotham City to confront Dr. John Deegan over his work at Arkham Asylum.

The conclusion of "Elseworlds" revealed "Crisis on Infinite Earths" as the next crossover, scheduled to air in late 2019.

I read the 10 part "Crisis on Infinite Worlds" comics years ago when DC seemed to want to clear up the not so popular characters and titles. I look forward to seeing what they will do for the TV special.

I think the Crisis on Infinite Worlds event will be different than the comic books, but I am looking forward to it. If its happening in the fall and so soon, than it must be really big and will effect probably every series. I hope Black Lightning will be apart of this.

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2018, 09:07:30 AM »
I'm always watching Super Sentai, Power Rangers, Doctor Who, and any Marvel television show (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is my favorite). But lately I started to watch Ultraman Orb.

fqwarrior

« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2018, 07:25:22 PM »

I think the Crisis on Infinite Worlds event will be different than the comic books, but I am looking forward to it. If its happening in the fall and so soon, than it must be really big and will effect probably every series. I hope Black Lightning will be apart of this.

I should think so. In the Comics, two of the characters in Elseworld dies lol. The networks would be killing themselves!!

I don't recall Black Lightening in the Original Crisis....Or maybe I need to go have a read again of all 10 parts. haha

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2019, 06:13:15 PM »
Watching the old 90s Flash show. Great stuff. Except the villains, save for Trickster, should be in full costume. Mark Hamill and John Wesley Shipp are the only people on that show with the guts to go full costume.

TLMorgan

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2019, 11:21:52 PM »
Watching One Punch Man

fqwarrior

« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2019, 07:50:07 AM »
Daredevil Season 3. Up to episode 3

TLMorgan

« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2019, 11:40:23 PM »
Watching the third season of The Magicians. The forth season comes out later this month!

fqwarrior

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2019, 06:48:44 PM »
Daredevil Season 3. Up to episode 3

I just finished the season for Daredevil. I thought it was really good. Daredevil was never a big favorite for me in the comics but this TV series I think is awesome.

TLMorgan

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2019, 12:44:05 AM »
I watched some Japanese series called Smoking on Netflix. Four episodes in so far and its been pretty interesting.

fqwarrior

« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2019, 05:20:23 AM »
Reruns of Fraser. That is such a good series. Eddie the dog is cool lol. Starbucks was up and coming and cool then also haha

TLMorgan

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2019, 07:21:09 PM »
The Punisher! I'm 6 episodes in season 2 and its been fantastic! The body count is insane  ;D

fqwarrior

« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2019, 08:10:21 AM »
The Punisher! I'm 6 episodes in season 2 and its been fantastic! The body count is insane  ;D

I am only on episode one and what carnage already.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA