Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Stylist Seduction (Dua Lipa)  (Read 14339 times)

channinglox

• Author
  • here to write all of the dirty things in my mind
Stylist Seduction (Dua Lipa)
« on: May 02, 2023, 12:08:52 PM »

Stylist Seduction by Channing Lox
ft. Dua Lipa
[/i]

*This story is entirely fictional and did not happen in real life or between any real people. Characters are consenting adults.*

Tags: FF, cons, oral, rom

Somehow, I’d become the luckiest intern to date. At least for me. I was fresh out of fashion school in New York and my mentor was best friends with Dua Lipa’s personal stylist. The email took me by surprise:

Tessa needs someone to fill her shoes for Dua this weekend. Family emergency. Up for your first big styling gig?

I wanted to say no at first, but I couldn’t. Dua Lipa was a superstar, and I’d call myself lucky if I could style the girl’s pajamas.

I promised my mentor she could rely on me and I’d be there to style Dua for her performance at Madison Square Garden. The morning before, I arranged a meeting with her through her manager and arrived at the hotel a little early. Her security guard let me into the hotel room, where Dua’s angelic voice greeted me right away.

“Hello, love,” she called, her British accent curling around each word.
I inched into the lavish room slowly. It hardly even looked like a hotel – it looked more like a penthouse apartment with high ceilings and large windows overlooking the city. I didn’t let myself consider the cost of such a room. No such thing mattered for an icon like Dua.

“Hi,” I answered back and heard my shyness echo off the walls. I couldn’t see her at first. I thought she’d be standing in the kitchen or the small living space with a study attached. But then my vision finally landed on the gorgeous brunette.

Dua was wrapped up in the stark white sheets of the giant bed pressed against the north wall of the penthouse suite. Her hair was messy, and she clutched the sheets around her chest.

Shit. Did I wake her up?

“Oh, I’m sorry. Did I arrive too early?”
She waved me off, shaking her head. “I take my time in the morning.”

I moved closer to her and sat down in the swivel chair next to the bed. I couldn’t keep my eyes off Dua. She looked phenomenal on stage, with hair perfectly styled and makeup that only drew more attention to her flawless bone structure. But there was something extra special about how she looked in bed – fresh from sleep, almost with a sleepy little twinkle in her eye.

“So, thanks for stepping in. My regular stylist, Tessa, had to drop everything. Y’know how it goes.” Dua twirled her finger in the air. “But I want to know about you.”

Me? Dua Lipa wanted to know about the newbie stylist filling in for one event?

I flashed her a polite smile. “Well, my name is Emma. I just graduated from the fashion institute here in the city.” I didn’t dare tell her she was the first notable person I was styling.

“Fascinating. Love that we’re close to the same age and such,” she hummed and took a sip from a glass mason jar filled with iced coffee. As she reached for it on the nightstand, the comforter moved away from her body and my eyes landed on her chest. Dua was topless under the bedding.

I clenched my legs together tightly. My imagination started crafting together what she looked like naked. I’d researched her beforehand to get a feel for her usual style, and of course, I noticed she loved to show off that fit, glowing body of hers. But now it was in front of me, teasing from below the bedding.

“Gosh, so rude of me. Coffee? Tea? Water?”
I shook my head. “No, no. Thank you, I’m fine.”
She cocked her head to the side, narrowing her eyes slightly. “Don’t be so polite. Help yourself to the fridge anytime.”

God, she was so nice. I had been a little worried she might be standoffish or full of herself. But Dua was someone I’d be glad to spend time with.

She turned away from me in the bed and ditched the comforter entirely. I watched as she stretched forward and grabbed a white silk robe from the floor.  As she did so, I could see the top of her ass and my legs involuntarily clenched together again. She shimmied the robe over her shoulders to cover herself, then stood from the bed.

“I’ll show you what I’ve got and some ideas I had. I feel like this outfit needs to make a statement, you know?”

My brain could hardly process her words. All I could do was let my eyes wind along Dua’s body while she loosely tied the robe together. Her hard nipples jabbed through the thin material, while the bottom was so short that if she stretched her arms up, her pussy would be in plain sight.

Dua swayed to the hotel closet, and I scrambled to follow her.
“I have this bodysuit. It’s killer but expected of me. If that makes sense,” she said as she held a skintight black bodysuit that would perfectly accentuate her body.

“Seems on brand with what I’ve seen from you,” I gave her a half smile.

“Ah, I like a girl who does her research,” Dua stared into my eyes for a long moment. I could’ve melted at how she looked at me – like she knew something about me. I wondered if she could read my mind or if I was somehow conveying signals that I was thinking about her body in such detail.

Dua wandered away from the closet, pacing the room as I continued brushing past the skimpy outfits hanging in the closet. It was almost impossible to shift into my stylist mindset. Dua would look amazing in anything she put on, and everything in the closet blended together.

“Emma, do you have a boyfriend?”
I nearly dropped the hanger in my hand to the floor.

“No,” I cleared my throat. “Well, I did. But we broke up a few months ago.”
Dua nodded along, sitting on the edge of the bed. She looked distracted.  “It’s bloody difficult finding a good one, isn’t it?”

Her little vent made her seem so human, not so much the superstar that she was. Was Dua lonely?

“That’s for sure. Especially in your position.” I said, carefully watching to ensure she didn’t take that offensively. It was true, though. The money and the fame had to draw forward people that only wanted to use her or fancy her for her status.

“Thank you!” Dua said it with deep emphasis, and that told me she’d been misunderstood. That the world looked at her as already having everything she needed.

“Even just getting a fuck in, you know? It’s impossible without the tabloids butting in somehow. I’m too famous for anyone regular but not famous enough for the elite.”

I watched Dua carefully as she folded her arms over her chest in the robe. There was a gap in the top opening, and I could see her right breast plain as day. Everything about her was making me wet. At that moment, there was no separation between my work and fantasy.

I sat next to her on the bed but remained far enough away to give her space. “I know that can’t be easy, Dua.”

She shook her head. “Sorry. You’re certainly not my therapist. I don’t know why I’m venting to you like this. I guess I’m just surrounded by chaos all of the time, and you’re just…. Real.”

She pointed to the outfit on the hanger and started to unravel her robe. “Should I try that on? I don’t want to waste your time here.”

Dua was shameless about stripping down to nothing. She stood in front of me in all of her nakedness, illuminating in the morning sun that blared through the large glass windows. I was speechless as my eyes combed over every detail of her body.

Her small tits and firm nipples, tight stomach with a contour of ab muscles, her pussy that was freshly waxed, and a petite slit in her core. My heart pounded into my chest as I stared. Maybe it was rude, but fuck, I had no other choice.

Dua started to giggle. “Does it bother you that I’m naked?”
I shook my head quickly. “No, no, not at all. Dua, you’re just. So— beautiful.”

I was a babbling idiot, yet none of it mattered. Dua Lipa was naked in front of me. The world could stop spinning, and I’d hardly blink an eye.

She stepped closer to me while I sat on the foot of the bed, still clutching the hanger nervously. Dua’s long fingers skimmed across the outside of my cheek. Her fingertips were cold, but her touch was soft, like a butterfly's.

“You’re beautiful, too, Emma,” she whispered. My face was level with her flat stomach and I couldn’t peel my stare from her little tits, so perky and a little extra fuller on the sides. I wanted to kiss and lick them until she moaned my name.
I bit down hard on my bottom lip to stifle the fantasy.

“I like to play, sometimes.” Her eyes were dark as she stared at me. “Do you like to play?”

My thoughts raced at her words. Play what?

I blindly agreed with her. Right then, Dua could tell me she liked to steal candy from kids and I’d happily agree with her. Dua had cast a spell on me.

“Oooh, good to know.” Her dark brows raised and she moved away from me. I frowned once she was no longer in range for me to touch her. She knelt down at the nightstand and rummaged through the drawer. A velvet bag appeared in her tiny hands.

“I have some toys for us to play with.” She shook the bag in the air. "If you're open to that sort of thing?"
Any control I had was gone. I gave her a knowing smile. “Let me see.”

On the bed, Dua sat naked with her legs wide and her pussy completely open to me. My eyes flickered between it and her hand as she dug into the bag. She pulled out a purple dildo. “Mmm, have you ever used one of these?” She asked.

I’d hardly heard her because of the little moan she’d made before asking. I shook my head.

“Oh, baby. You need to. It gets me there every single time.”

With every movement I made on the bed, I could feel how wet I’d become in my underwear. Dua radiated sex appeal. Every sleek move she made and word she said with her accent was so sexy and seductive.

“Since I’m the only one naked, why don’t you strip for me?”

My cheeks instantly flushed, but I’d do anything Dua said. I cast the hanger with her outfit to the side and stood up. I’d never stripped for anyone and already felt like a fool for trying to remove my clothes with an ounce of the sex appeal she had, but I did my best.

I started with my shirt, yanking it over my head and tossing it to the side. Dua smiled at me, encouraging me along. Next was my black bra. My chest was larger than hers and swayed as I got it off. I playfully tossed the bra onto her lap as she sat on the bed.

“That’s what I’m talking about!” She giggled and clutched my bra in her hand.
I started to unbutton my shorts, but she stopped me. “Turn around and bend over while you do it.”
Dua’s wish was my command.

I bent at my waist and slowly pulled my shorts off to give her a reveal of my ass. Then I tucked my fingers in the band of my pink thong. Arching my back, I worked the material down. But I was so wet that the crotch of the underwear was stuck between the folds of my pussy. I had to literally peel it off.

“Mmmm,” Dua moaned when I felt myself entirely exposed. “Pretty pussy.”
The thong fell to the floor and I looked back at Dua, still bent over.  She bit on her lower lip and then motioned for me to join her.

We sat on the bed naked together, quietly taking in the sight of each other’s bodies. She reached out and cupped my breasts. Her touch was gentle and she massaged my breasts with both her hands. She had a rhythm going, synced circles of kneading that only made me wetter.

Dua got closer and closer, until her lips were brushing against mine. “I want to kiss you.”

Her warm breath tickled my lips.

“Then do it.”

In no time, Dua’s plump lips were pressing against mine. I could taste her right away, so warm and sweet even with having had her iced coffee. She seemed like the kind of girl who was sweet from the inside out.

We kissed passionately, and Dua moved forward until our tits were pressed together. Our tongues brushed by each other, and I truly felt like I could kiss her for the rest of my life and be okay.

“Lie back,” she finally said once we pulled away.
Her eyes were fixated on my pussy, which was glistening with all of the arousal she’d drawn out of me with her looks, her words, and her touch.

She teasingly skimmed her fingers along my wetness, then pushed my legs open. Dua angled herself just right, and I realized what she was about to do from atop me. Dua wanted us to scissor.

I took a deep breath as she tangled her body with mine and lowered herself down. I felt her delicate little pussy press against mine, and swore my clit was instantly throbbing at the contact.

Dua stabilized herself by holding one of my legs close but she didn’t hold back as she began to grind into me. She worked her cunt back and forth, and I could feel her clit pressing against me. Every move she made caused a wave of pleasure to rise inside. I moaned out, seeing her brow tighten as she found her rhythm again.
Our juices combined, and we were so slippery against each other. Dua’s breath hitched in her throat as she ground faster and harder. Her pussy felt so good against mine, and I kept widening my legs to feel more of her.

“Fuck, that feels good,” I sighed as the pulses took over. If she kept at it, I’d be cumming in no time.

“Mhm,” she hummed and continued mashing our wet pussies together. Our lips stuck together and glided past each other with all of the wetness. I watch the way she moved – so hypnotic in her patterns. She looked exactly how she did on stage, with every one of her movements full of intention. Her abs flexed, and she pushed so hard against me that I could feel her pubic bone.

Her moans got louder, but she eventually slowed down. “I don’t want you to cum yet,” she declared and moved across the bed to fetch the vibrating dildo she set down earlier.

Dua held up the toy. “Want to go first, or should I?”
My mind was still overwhelmed with equal parts desire and confusion at how this was actually happening. I had no idea how to answer her.

“You go first,” I said in a hurry, unsure of what the right answer was.
She beamed at me, inching closer with the toy in her hand. “Open.”

As soon as my mouth was open, Dua popped the head of the dildo into my mouth and swirled it across my tongue. She pulled it out, then sat in front of me with her legs wide open.

Her pussy was so juicy and pink. I wanted to devour it until she was a mess of moans.

“Watch,” she said.

Something about her one-word commands lit me up inside even more. I nodded.
Dua placed the glistening dildo at her pussy and used the tip to part her inner labia. I watched intently as she pushed the toy inside her opening, and I could see it filling her right away. Dua didn’t tell me to touch myself, so I clenched my fists and fought the urge to rub my clit at the gorgeous sight in front of me.

“Fuck,” she whispered under her breath and she slowly worked the toy in and out of her. Her neck fell to the side, and her eyes closed. I could hear her wetness squelching around the toy with every pump of her wrist.

“It looks so good,” I whispered.
She grinned and opened her eyes again. “See this piece,” she flicked at the silicone detail on the lower half of the toy. “They’re bunny ears.”

I moved closer to see.

“This toy is called a Rabbit, and these vibrate so hard. I cum almost instantly.”
I knew my quickened breaths were impossible to miss as I stared at her and the toy, taking in all the details she was showing and telling me.

Dua grabbed my hand and put it on the silicone piece that, since she’d explained, really did look like bunny ears. She pushed a button on the side of the toy and the part began to shake against my finger.

Fuck, the vibrations were so intense and Dua was about to send herself over the edge.

“I want to watch you cum, Dua,” I told her and leaned in to kiss her. She took a sharp breath in against my mouth as soon as the rubber prongs of the toy pressed against her sensitive little clit.

“Ah, oh, my,” she panted out, and rumbling moans followed.
 I looked down to see the toy rattling against her clit. Her pussy was seizing against it in response. I couldn’t help myself; my fingers pressed against my clit and circled. Watching Dua reach her climax so quickly did me in. I needed to feel some sort of relief from the growing pleasure that was wound up tightly inside my stomach.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” Dua screeched and tossed her head back. I reached forward, feeling one of her breasts and rolling her nipple between two of my fingers.

“Cum, Dua. Cum all over that toy. I need you to so I can use it,” I said. When she took the toy out of herself, it would be covered in her slick, and I could have the sweet remnants of her pussy inside me, too.

“Emma,” her eyes sprang open. “I’m—”

I watched in awe again as Dua’s entire body convulsed. Her core tightened, and her chest moved back and forth while her breathing only continued to intensify. I could see her pussy pulsing and spasming against the toy, and it seemed to be getting wetter. Watching Dua's release was a sight that would be permanently embedded in my mind.

Her moans echoed across the room, equally as harmonious as the melodies she let out every night on stage. Similarly, it was a performance to make herself cum all over her bunny-rabbit vibrator.

And she deserved a goddamn Grammy for it.

As soon as Dua couldn’t take it anymore, she pulled the toy away from her clit and out of her body. Just as I’d anticipated, her creamy slick coated the toy. I licked my lips, trying to decide if I wanted her to shove it down my throat or in my cunt.

I’d been aching for something to fill my pussy for a while now, so I wrapped my hand around her wrist. “Fuck me with it, Dua.”

She was still panting with a hazy lust in her eyes. But Dua happily complied. “Lie back, love.”

As she said, I placed my head on her fluffy white pillow and spread my legs for her. She touched me with her fingers, feeling the wetness that had trickled down the inside of my thigh after watching her fuck herself so well.

I eyed her as she crawled between my legs and planted her plump limps on my pussy. She sighed against my folds, and her warm breath made my entire body clench. My inner walls needed something to grip onto.

“Please, Dua.” I wasn’t too prideful to beg. That toy was dripping with her pussy juices, and I needed it all inside of me.

“It’s coming baby girl, I promise.” Dua pressed the head of the toy against my cunt. It was still warm from being stuffed up inside of her. I sat up so I could see her insert it inside of me. She inched it in slowly, and I watched it disappear. It was so wet, causing me to tighten around it each time she drove it deeper. It slipped in, thanks to the cum she’d soaked it with and how wet she’d made me from everything she did.

“Fuck, Dua!” I almost yelled as it filled me.

“So wet, hunny,” she commented, staring between my legs and twisting the toy as she pumped it. All of her cute nicknames for me already had me swooning over Dua. Not only was she basically a sex goddess, but she was charming.

“It stretches so nicely, doesn’t it?” she asked, and I nodded. It was a tight fit, but my pussy was gradually adjusting with the help of everything she’d left behind on the dildo for me. Her wetness as my extra lubricant was everything I wanted and needed. I continued clenching around the toy as my thoughts ran wild – Dua’s creamy pussy, her tits that were perky and full, those plump lips and mesmerizing eyes.

Was I in love?

The ridge of the toy was gliding across my G-spot as Dua went back and forth. She caressed my stomach, breasts and lower lips, and with her other hand, she fucked me with the toy. Every touch of hers left me melting into nothing. It tickled in some places, and made me moan and others. Dua was beginning to make me feel like nobody else had ever actually made love to me, until her.

Little hums of pleasure bubbled out of my chest. The anticipation of her turning on the vibrating piece that kept bumping into my clit was eating at me. I had a feeling Dua knew that, too. If we had more time together, I’d bet she was the kind of girl who loved to tease and tease until you were begging her and on the verge of breaking down.

“Hold on tight, love,” she hummed and pressed the button that ignited the toy in the most intense vibrations I’d ever felt. My body tightened and throbbed all at once. The silicone piece pinched around my clit and drew the most obscene moans out of me.

“Ahhh, oh my god!” I knew I sounded like I was on the verge of tears, and maybe I was, but the sensations that the toy delivered were ungodly.

“Fuck yeah, I told you, Emma,” Dua said, and our eyes locked. She looked so pleased to see me losing control. I wanted to back away from the toy because of how intense it was, but there was nowhere to go and Dua’s hand only pushed everything closer to me. There was no escaping it.

The string in my stomach snapped, and I squealed out in pleasure. My pussy tightened around the toy, gripping around every groove of it.

Dua’s eyes were locked on my pulsing cunt. “Keep cumming, Emma.”

The orgasms spread into each other and were running together. Every time it felt like one was over, another one took over. I was starting to feel numb at the intensity, but that didn’t stop me from moaning and throbbing against the toy over and over.

“Dua,” I whined to her, and my legs started to close on her arm.

She moved in and pressed her face against mine. “Don’t fight it, lovey. One more, just one more. You’ll regret it if you don’t.”

“My pussy-“

“I know, it’s such a sensitive little cunt. But it deserves to cum again, please. Let me make you cum again.”

I pried my legs open, and the toy buzzed hard into my clit that could hardly take any more. It ached and throbbed, but that budding pleasure was still there. I started cumming again, gushing around the toy and squeezing it with everything I had.

“Ohhh,” I whined again and grabbed Dua’s wrist. She turned off the vibrating bunny ears, and I sighed at the relief I felt. My legs trembled hard from the residual impact of the orgasm. My vision was peppered with stars, and every bit of what happened felt like a dream.

“My god, you did so well,” Dua said, then popped the toy back into her mouth. She licked off all of my cum and bobbed her head back and forth on the toy. It looked like she was giving a blowjob to a real cock.

“Dua,” I panted. I couldn’t find the words, being so mentally and physically exhausted. It was like her fluffy bed was a cloud and I was floating away on it.
She was already nestling herself between my legs. “Baby, I need to give your pussy a kiss.”

The thought of more contact made me want to slam my legs shut for good. But Dua’s mouth was irresistible.

“It’s too sensitive. Just come kiss me,” I begged her.

“I’ll be okay! One kiss. It’s just such a pretty little pussy that came so well.”

Telling Dua no felt illegal, so I took a deep breath and prepared to be graced by that perfect mouth of hers.

She pressed the faintest kiss against my swollen cunt, directly on the hood of my clit. I instantly twitched in response. I felt the tip of Dua’s tongue touch my clit, and she started lapping at it and the rest of my pussy. It was too much and overwhelming, but she loved it.

“It’s so sensitive.” The vibrations of her voice were almost too much. “Poor little pussy.”

“Mhmmm,” I whined.

Dua kissed between my legs and scooped her tongue along my folds and clit repeatedly. She seemed to relish how my body responded to her touch. Having been so overstimulated by her, my body fought against her touches no matter how gentle they were.

She then began to chuckle after grazing her tongue along the hood of my clit one last time. “I’ll let you recover now.”

A sigh of relief left me, even though I didn’t want her to be entirely finished with me.

Dua cuddled up against me, kissing me on the lips as gently as she kissed my folds. I could taste myself on her.

“What do you say we get back to work figuring out my wardrobe for tomorrow?”

THE END
« Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 03:02:51 PM by Cadeauxxx »
~writing stories to get your mind and body racing~

- Channing

Blocboy VC

Re: Stylist Seduction
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2023, 02:47:13 PM »
Fantastic job! Looking to reading more from you! F/f stories are so rare here.

The following users thanked this post: John Connors, channinglox

Cadeauxxx

Re: Stylist Seduction (Dua Lipa)
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2023, 03:00:55 AM »
Nice writing. Welcome to the site and thank you for sharing this with us!

I have changed your profile to author
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, channinglox

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: Stylist Seduction (Dua Lipa)
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2023, 02:38:33 PM »
Quite enjoyed this, in a category I personally consider more difficult to write.  Looking forward to read more from you!

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, channinglox

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA