Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Hayley Atwell’s evening off  (Read 15263 times)

Andywhatnow

Hayley Atwell’s evening off
« on: February 04, 2022, 07:03:29 AM »
Codes: MF, MMF, MMMF, Con, Anal, Oral, Double Penetration

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal. Please do not copy this story to any site without my permission.

“I don’t care, you’re my agent, make it happen” and with that Hayley Atwell hung up the phone. Lying naked on the bed in her hotel room with nothing but a 5 inch dildo (all she could fit in her travel luggage) and an urge to feel fulfilled, Hayley was frustrated. On the covers of her bed with the soft glow of the side lamp lighting every curve of her smooth, supple body and her toy in her hand Hayley was in desperate need to feel something real.

She had been in LA filming on her show “conviction” for the last 3 months and word from the studio had just come down that it had been cancelled after a single season. She had 3 more weeks on set but it had the atmosphere of a funeral, and she hated it. Her frustration had been building for days if not weeks and she needed a release. Hayley had put in a call to her agent, Tony, to berate him over the shows cancellation and her hatred of LA but as the conversation went on she decided to make him do a bit of work for all the money she pays him. Stating that she knew he had an in with various prostitutes and gigolos around LA, (she’d heard rumors from his other clients that Tony could get you anything), and she needed him to find her someone to come and fulfill her primal urges right now. Although he protested saying it normally takes a few days of planning to sort this kind of thing out he said he’d see what he can do.

Knowing she’d get no satisfaction from her toy or her talented fingers tonight Hayley stood up from her bed and went to make herself a drink, her perfect woman form swaying as she walked across the room, since moving to LA her agent had recommended losing a few pounds and although she took offence to the suggestion the small loose only helped accentuate her womanly figure, her wide hips and tighter stomach helped draw attention to her wonderful full,  pear shaped behind and she felt incredible lucky to not lose any weight from her 34DD chest that currently looked perfectly full and perky with her nipples slightly hardening as she passed under the air con unit. Hayley loved to keep herself ready for any situation that might arise so her pussy was always well maintained with a strip of dark brown hair above her delicate folds, a slight sheen on her lips from the five inch dildo that had just been trying to ease her frustration.

Half an hour had passed, Hayley was now sat with her book in a dressing gown, however she could barley concentrate on it, when her phone rang.

“Hayley, it’s Tony here” the familiar voice of her agent said “I’ve been going through my contacts and haven’t had much luck I’m afraid, everyone is booked up tonight”

Hayley sank back in her chair, her frustration growing, she let out a huge sigh “Damn it Tony, I thought you were the guy to get things done around here, you’re telling me there is no one available?”

“I’m sorry Hayley, I told you these things need a bit of time to arrange” Tony sounded genuinely disappointed that he couldn’t help “listen, you’re a beautiful young woman, why don’t you go down to your hotel bar, I’m sure you could find someone to... ease your frustrations” The idea had obviously crossed Hayley’s mind, but she had been caught out before, a few years back she had a one night stand and not only did the guy fail to perform he also sold his story to a paper back in the UK.

“You know I can’t do that, I’m trying to build a good reputation in this town, I need something a bit more discrete. Damn, this week just keeps getting worse and worse” Tony could clearly hear the disappointment in Hayley’s voice.

“Listen, there is one thing but it might be a little... extreme for you”  “there’s a private club down on Sunset and Lomitas, it calls itself a gentleman’s club but it’s a bit more than that, they run a back room nightly, all safe, everyone is full tested and there are NDAs and everything. But it can get quite wild.” Hayley’s imagination began to run though 100 scenarios.

“Are you talking about an orgy” Hayley said, Tony was surprised to hear there wasn’t a note of shock in Hayley’s voice.

“We’ll that’s the thing, you never know what it’s going to be, it depends on the night, sometimes maybe 1 guy turns up, other times it can be 10 guys and girls getting wild, it really is just luck of the draw”

The idea of turning up and not knowing what could happen made Hayley feel a tingle between her legs “You swear this place is legitimate?” she asked.

“yeah of course, people have been using it for years, trust me” there was a couple of seconds delay “if you decide to go, just give my name on the front door, they’ll also ask for a password , it’s pineapple, and you’ll get right in, if you don’t go then don’t worry about it, I’ll try to arrange something a little more personal over the next couple of days.”

“Thanks Tony, I really appreciate it” Hayley said, as she hung up the phone, her mind racing at 100 miles an hour as she thought to herself “am I really going to do this?”

The answer, of course, was YES, she knew from the second Tony mentioned it she was going to do it, her urges had gotten the best of her and there was no way she wasn’t going to be satisfied. She got out of her chair and started thinking about what to wear. She slipped on a pair of black French knickers and black lace bra to start, before realising most of her clothes had been taken by her PA to be dry cleaned for the morning, the only thing she had was her wardrobe for the next day’s shoot, a red blouse and black pencil skirt, she often thought how powerful and sexy she felt on set dressed as the high price lawyer from the show and it was time put it into action. She walked over to her dresser, remembering she had a pair of hold up stockings and slipped them on, then the blouse with an extra button undone from usual to revel a peak of black lace, then pulling her tight pencil skirt over her thick arse and slipping on a pair of black heels, she was ready. She called the front desk to arrange a cab and left.

Hayley arrived at the club just past midnight, it was a non descript building, no flashing sign or long queue of people waiting to get in just a bouncer on the door, she existed the cab and walked up to the bouncer, a tall, strong black man towering over her, completely dressed in black.

“hello,” she said feeling the first bit of nerves since she decided to come, her English accent making her feel even more out of place “I have an invite from Tony, Tony Graves, he said to tell you... pineapple”  a nervous smile across her red lips.

“Of course Miss Atwell, Mr Graves mentioned we may be expecting you” the man returned the smile, Hayley was a little surprised to be recognised, the bouncer taped his key card on the door and opened it, “please follow me” he led her though to the front desk, “if you don’t mind giving this a quick read and sign for us, it’s just a standard NDA so this all remains our little secret,” he shot her a little wink “My name is Johnathan, owner and manager here” Hayley skimmed the document before signing on the dotted line “excellent, if you’d like to follow me”

Johnathan Led her down a dark elegantly decorated hallway, passing a room with its door shut but she could hear music and the mumblings of men having a good time beyond, at the end of the corridor Johnathan opening a large set of double doors leading into a large room. To Hayley’s surprise the room was empty of people, but decorated with sofas and large cushioned areas big enough to lie down.

“Please take a seat, may I get you a drink?” Johnathan asked.

“Oh, a Dirty Martini please, extra olives” she said, a hint of confusion in her voice.

“Don’t worry; our other guests will be joining you shortly” Johnathan said with a smile

“Guests? As in multiple?” Hayley asked.

“Oh yes, quite a showing today, I’ll warn you now, they don’t seem to be big on their small talk, more men of action” Johnathan shot Hayley another wink. “I’ll have someone bring you your drink, please make yourself comfortable. I’m sure I’ll be seeing a lot more of you later”  As Johnathan left the room Hayley’s mind began to race, “quite a showing” she thought what does that mean,3-4 guys, Hayley had never experienced more than a threesome in collage with a couple of guys from the rugby team, “seeing a lot more later”? is Johnathan going to be joining, she hoped so, he was incredible attractive and she was keen to know if what they say about black guys is true. Hayley could feel herself getting hot, as she sat with her legs crossed she could feel dampness between her legs, she undid a further button on her blouse and quickly checked her makeup in her compact, when the doors opened.

Hayley’s jaw dropped to the floor, 7 young, attractive men walked into the room, each dressed in shirt and trouser, a few sporting jackets with “ELAC Huskies” on the breast, Hayley had been in LA long enough to know that these were some of the East Los Angeles College Huskies Basketball team. Some of the players looked as surprised as Hayley, instantly recognising her, probably from her most famous role as Agent Carter.

“Holy shit, that’s Hayley Atwell” one of them shouted as he pointed to the starlet on the sofa.

It was a few seconds before Hayley realised that along with the 8 guys no one else entered the room, no other woman to share these guys with, they were all approaching Hayley, wild smiles on their faces and growing bulges in there trousers.

Johnathan was right, small talk wasn’t high on their priorities, Hayley was first confronted by three guys taking the lead, all three were well over six feet, with athletic bodies, 2 began unbuttoning there shirt to reveal toned six packs and strong arms, they then started on their trousers. But Hayley’s view was suddenly obscured by the third leaning in close and pressing his lips on hers, this wasn’t a loving kiss, this was desire, as his tongue darted in her mouth, she felt his hand on her body moving up from her side onto her full breasts, she could feel her nipples hardening against her lace bra as he ran his thumb over the sensitive area. He pulled away and with one swift movement moved his hands to either side of her blouse opening and ripped it open with a grunt, all the guys cheered as buttons flew off and the sheer force made Hayley’s tits bounce in her bra.

“That’s better ain’t it boys” the guy said looking back at his team mates, Hayley could see that they’d all been busy, every other guy there was down to their underwear, if not less, with the first two guys of the trio completely naked and close to her.  They approached her, stroking there cocks even though they were clearly hard, Hayley couldn’t help but take the sight in, the guy on the left sporting a perfectly shaved 6 inch white piece with a decent girth and a his friend a larger and thicker 7 inch black cock.

“On your knees” the first guy commanded, Hayley didn’t expect such a forceful tone from these youngsters but she realised that she automatically obeyed, dropping to her knees, her skirt riding up, clinging to her big arse and revealing the tops of her stocking, she felt the second guy weave his fingers into her hair as he directed her face towards his aching cock now a mere centimetre from her mouth.

“Open wide” he said as Hayley felt the bulbous tip of his cock pushing against her lips, she parted them and instantly felt his large cock pushing into her mouth, he wasn’t taking it slow, fully in control her used a combination of hip thrusts and pressure from the back of her head to work his cock into her mouth and down her throat. Hayley had experienced her fair share of cocks and she prided herself on giving head, she knew how to satisfy so she happily went along with it, bobbing her head up and down on his shaft looking up at him with her large brown eyes, making the type of eye contact that made him exhale “oh god” as she took her left hand and placed it on the bottom of his shaft to start working his base that was now completely covered in her saliva. She was about to start to use her right hand too when she felt some one grab her by the wrist, the other guy was now placing her hand on his swollen meat, she could feel the 6 inches pulse as she began to stoke.

Despite what these young guys thought Hayley was in complete control, she pulled her mouth off of the large cock down her throat and continued to work the full shaft with her left hand, it glided easily up and down the full 7 inches while she spat a large amount of saliva onto the throbbing white 6 inches in her right hand and more vigorously started to pump his cock with a twisting motion that made the fit athlete moan, she then returned her mouth onto the thick black 7 inches and continued to bob her head taking 5-6 inches in her mouth and making her eyes water.

That was when she got yet another surprise, she heard the guy on her right moan loudly as she pumped his cock, with a cock still down her throat Hayley looked over to see a thick bolt of cum shoot from the end of his cock and land in her hair and drip onto her ripped open blouse, she reacted quickly, pointing his cock squarely at her cleavage and the following thick pulses of cum landed on her chest, dripping and covering her bra until he was drained, she was shocked and disappointed at the speed in which he came, though also felt good that she had the skills to do it. Her thoughts we’re quickly interrupted when she felt the guy down her throat tightly grab the back of her head and thrust deep into her mouth with a grunt, she could feel the pulsing of his cock quicken and then a torrent of cum shot out of his cock and filled her throat, Hayley’s eyes widened as she felt his load pump down her throat, she swallowed the load as he started to pull out still pulsing and cumming, now covering her tongue till his cock was completely out her mouth trailing a thick mix of saliva and cum down her chin, he stumbled back barely in control of himself. Hayley looked at the guys in the room and made an exaggerated motion of first showing them the cum on her tongue and then swallowing it down.

“Well boys I hope you all don’t cum so easily over wise I’d be very disappointed” she said accentuating her British accent, with a smirk. The feeling of her control over the room suddenly disappeared when the rest of the boys started to laugh.

“Don’t worry about those two freshman, it was there first time” the guy who had first kissed Hayley said to her, confirming his role as leader of the pack, he turned to the two guys who had just cum, they were hastily putting back on their clothes with a look of shame on their faces “you two can fuck off back to the dorm now” he turned back to Hayley “Now the fun begins”

Before Hayley could ponder what that might mean two of the remaining guys lifted her from her knees spun her around and quite forcibly bent her over the back of one of the large plush sofas, as third guy approached her from behind and spread her legs, as her legs parted her skirt rode up and popped over her round arse to reveal her French cut, lace black panties with a dark wet stain where her pussy had began to drip.

“this won’t do” the guy said as he slapped his hand against Hayley’s arse, the stinging pain caused her to take a sharp intake of breath, Hayley had little experience in spanking but the tingling on her arse felt good, another hard hit followed on the opposite cheek, this time she let out a small moan, biting on her lower lip. Several more slaps came, her perfect pear shaped arse turning a crimson red as the guy didn’t let up, and Hayley felt her panties soaking through, the pain bringing tears to her eyes but also a shudder of pleasure. There was a pause, the anticipation of the next slap killing her as she waited, then she felt his fingers slip beneath her panties around her arse and then the sound of ripping fabric as he tore a hole from her arse to her dipping pussy giving the lads the first view of her soaking mound, a strip of dark pubic hair on an otherwise spotless pussy and arse.

Hayley knew what was coming, she used her arms to brace herself over the sofa seconds before she felt the warm pulsing tip of the guys dick against her wet pussy, she was about to look back when the leader of the group appeared in front of her, his throbbing 8 inch cock square in front of her face. Hayley opened her mouth to say something when suddenly the guy behind her thrust his full length into her pussy, she felt it stretch as it pumped in her, his hips clashing against her arse in one stoke, the shock of the speed of entry made Hayley scream and the leader of the group wasn’t going to miss this opportunity, with Hayley’s mouth wide open he took a firm grip around the back of her head and trust his cock into her screaming mouth. This was far rougher then the previous two boys, she wasn’t in control here, the leader started to pump his cock into Hayley’s mouth using his hand to make her head bob on his thick dick, another hand smacked against Hayley’s arse as her pussy was being stretched out, she didn’t see the cock before it disappeared into her pussy but she could tell it was the biggest of the night, maybe the biggest she’d ever taken. Tears started to form is Hayley’s eyes as she choked, gagged and slobbered on the big cock down her throat. 

Hayley felt another set of hands pull and tug at her blouse, ripping off the remaining buttons until was thrown to the floor. A dozen hands were now groping at her body, feeling every inch, moving from her arse down her calves, her waist to her stomach, large hands grabbing at full tits, yanking the front of her lace bra down so they swung free as she continued to take the two cocks. Hayley felt a sharp stinging sensation as one of the guys tweaked her hard nipples, already fully erect, causing her to let out a muffled moan.

She could feel the nails of another hand digging sharply into her fleshy arse, pulling her cheeks apart as he did, it was during this rare moment of clarity that Hayley realised anything could happen tonight and she was ready for it, as she continued to take the large cock in her pussy she felt a sensation like she’s never felt before, her arse cheeks pulled wide apart and a cold wet drip fell into her tight puckered hole, followed by a warm thumb spreading the saliva slowly and gently around her sacred hole.

“holy shit” one of the guys said “I Think this is a virgin hole” he said in amazement, and he was right, Hayley had never taken a cock in her arse, in her uni days her boyfriend had convinced her to try a toy in her sacred hole but both their inexperience had led to a bad experience. The leader of the group pulled out of Hayley’s mouth allowing her to take a couple of deep breaths as saliva poured down her chin, the cock in her pussy stopped pumping so the guys could all take a look at her perfect virgin hole, the thumb of the guy still resting at its entrance.  And with that he started to push slowly in, the warm thick thumb causing Hayley to dig her nails into the sofa, closing her eyes tight, beads of sweat forming all over her body.

“Oh Fuck” she moaned “mmmmmmm” the thumb eased out of her arse before being pushed back in “oh god, oh god” her posh British accent echoing around the room, her body shuddering at this new sensation.

“Someone get the lube” the leader called to one of the other guys “I think she wants more” his thumb was pulled out her arse, the cock from her pussy; it was dripping with her juices. Hayley was pulled to her feet, for the first time she caught a glimpse of the cock that that was filling her pussy, glistening with her juices a 9 inch impossibly thick cock stood there. She looked down at herself, ripped panties, her skirt pulled above her waist, her breasts spilling out her bra with hard nipples and red clawed makes on her body. Before she knew it she felt hands on her body again, removing her skirt and ripped panties and unhooking her bra, leaving her in nothing but her stockings and heels.

The guy with the 9 inch, pussy juice glistening cock sat on the sofa and beckoned Hayley over, she straddled his body, lining up his thick bulbous head with her dripping pussy opening and lowered herself down causing him to grunt as she look inch by inch of his dick. Hayley felt a strong hand around the back of her neck, she didn’t know whose, forcing her forward, two more hands clawed and pawed at her arse pulling her cheeks apart as she started to pump up and down on the guys dick, she then felt a totally new sensation, a cold, wet liquid poured into her arse dripping down to her dick filled pussy, the lube made her purr as she felt it continue to pour.

After a couple of seconds the new sensations continued as the leader began to push his hard 8 inches into her virgin hole, first with gentle, tiny pushes, Hayley could feel her tight sphincter resisting, not allowing her seal to be broken, she couldn’t concentrate, her movement on the cock in her pussy stopped, resting with all 9 inches filling her pussy, turning to see the leader steady his cock as her began to push harder to get his thick dick in her arse and suddenly it happened her tight hole gave in and his dick burst into her arse, Hayley felt the first 3 inches of his dick invade her arse, she couldn’t help but let out a yell.

“I told you she’d be a screamer” the leader said as he began to slowly pump into her arse, drawing back then pushing more of his cock in tightest of holes, he stared Hayley in the eyes, he let out a low hum moan as the pain hit her, tears forming in her eyes but her body letting her know that with the pain came waves of pleasure too, her nipples hardening and her pussy quivering as took more and more of his dick in her arse, “yo man, I think she’s ready for you to start working that pussy again” and with that the big engorged dick in her pussy began pumping again, slowly at first, in perfect rhythm with the dick penetrating her arse. Hayley suddenly burst out in a loud moan through gritted teeth. The momentum continued, both her holes taking a harder, faster pounding as she began to grin her hips.

The next thing she felt was a hand weave into her hair and force her face back to looking in front of her where she was met by the sight of two hard, veiny cocks inches from of her face, the two guys stroking there dicks, Hayley reached up and took the guy on her left in her hand and started to pump his sold cock. She opened her mouth ready to take the other cock in her mouth but let out a deep moan as the leaders cock finally bottomed out in her arse in a final hard thrust, his nuts slapping against her full, dripping pussy, before she had time to process the incredible feeling she felt her mouth being filled by the 7 inch white dick pushing deep and hitting her tonsil.

Hayley had never felt anything like it, 3 cocks inside her and a fourth in her hand, the sudden injection of dick down her throat cause her eyes to water as the guy started to pump his dick in and out of her mouth, a hand full of her hair working her head back and forth on his cock, taking control of her throat as she was completely lost in the pussy and arse pounding she was taking, with ever movement in her arse there was less pain and more pleasure, the pace of the cock in her pussy stared to rapidly sped up, the noise of her thighs slapping against his echoed in the room, her whole body bouncing, her big tits pouncing in the 9 inched dicked guys face, he was taking licks and bites at her perfect British nipples.

Loud moans and gasps were drowned out by the big cock down her throat, she was given a second of rest as the 7 inch white dick was replaced by his team mates stood next to him and her hand moved to his dick slick with her saliva, her body ached all over but all she wanted was more, this brutal pounding continued for another minute before the leader suddenly pulled out her arse.

“Fuck” he said “Bitch almost made me cum” the rest of the guys started laughing as Hayley felt her arse gape and quiver before puckering back up. The guy below took this opportunity to bounce Hayley harder and faster on his cock grabbing hold of her arse and grinding his dick in her pussy with every thrust, Hayley couldn’t help but lose control, she sat up on his cock, the dick popping out of her mouth, but her started using both hands on the guys before her, but giving all her attention to the cock filling her pussy in hard and quick thrust.

“fuck” she yelled as her legs quivered, the guy below her stated to work her clit with his fingers as he filled her with his dick “oh god...oh god...OH GOD”  Hayley couldn’t control it any longer, her body in full spasm as her pulled herself of his cock, a couple more quick movement on her clit and she burst, her pussy flexing and shooting out her warm juices and squirts all over the abdomen of the guy under, her legs could barley hold her wait as the liquid gushed out her pussy, her hands clawing at her perfect fat tits and running though her hair, her whole body began to glow red as she began to come down, still moaning and quivering.

“that’s why we call him gusher” the leader laughed. 

Hayley dropped to her knees , panting for air as she had the afterglow of the hardest orgasm she had ever had, her pussy still throbbing and her arsehole stinging with a sensation she’d never felt. The five guys surrounded her, there cocks hard and strong at the eye level as he took in the sight, some slick with her pussy juice and saliva, others hard and throbbing in an intense almost angry way.

“let’s finish up here” the leader said “we got a party to get to after this” with that the boys got in closer, and started pumping there dicks, one took Hayley by her head and guided his dick into her well used mouth, it was the guy who made her cum and she could taste her pussy all the way down his 9 inch cock, the taste was incredible, Hayley always loved the taste of her pussy and would often suck her fingers clean after a solo session but tasting it on a hard throbbing cock was even better.

Her mouth and throat had been so well used over the last hour that she was able to take 7 inches of his cock easily and as he pulled out of her mouth there was a satisfying pop sound that made him shudder, and he suddenly unloaded a torrent of cum onto Hayley’s waiting face, the first shot was wild, going above her forehead and landing in her thick glossy hair, the guy was able to control the second burst and hit her square in the mouth, Hayley swallowed it down eagerly, the third and fourth shots hit her on her left cheek and chin, dripping down onto her waiting breasts. 

The smile on her face couldn’t been seen for long as another of the guys soon had his cock in her mouth.

“Room for more” he said to his mate as Hayley suddenly felt a second cock slide side by side into her mouth, stretching her lips and making her moan, the lads stated pumping in unison as Hayley felt her mouth stuffed in a whole new way. Another of the guys slapped his hard cock against the side of Hayley’s face while the leader watched on.

“Good work lads, love hearing that posh slut moan as she takes those dicks” he said, the two guys in her mouth pumping hard, there swollen heavy balls slapping against her chin, she knew they were close, she pulled her cocks out her mouth and took a dick in each hand as he pumped them hard, they began to spasm as she shut her eyes and they exploded over her face with a loud grunt, she felt a large bolt of cum hit her on the forehead and jet up into her hair, while the second load hit her in the right eye and drip down her cheek and onto her lips, she couldn’t help but stick out her tongue and have a taste of the thick salty cum and let out a moan.

The guy to the left of her couldn’t contain himself and with a load grunt let his cum fly, it hit Hayley on her temple and flowed down her cheek and neck, his load was thick and big, rope after rope of hot cum hitting the side of her face up onto her forehead and dripping down into her left eye.

“Holy fuck” she said “I’ve never felt a guy cum like that” all the guys were looking down at her, her face now heavily painted in three thick loads of cum, she was squinting though the cum in her eyes and licking the taste of the cum off her lips. She raised a hand to wipe away the cum in her eyes.

“Not yet” the leader knocked her hand away “we haven’t finished with you, you still have my load to take” and with that the leader pushed his dick down Hayley’s throat, Hayley was shocked as she couldn’t see it coming, for all intents and purposes she was cum blind.

His dick pushed down into her throat, it took Hayley a few seconds to realise this wasn’t like the other cocks she’d had in her mouth that night, this one was different, then it dawned on her, this one tasted of her arse! Hayley gagged in shock as she realised she was sucking her arse off this guys big dick and she liked it, her head began to bob up and  down on the dick, she could hear him moaning and grunting as he was getting close and he suddenly pulled out her mouth, the first string of cum caught her of guard hitting her on the forehead down to her left cheek, hitting her part open eye. She then shut her eyes tight as the second string hit the bridge of her nose, pouring down into both of her eyes, he aimed down slightly for the third and fourth string hit her cheek and smiling mouth, covering her lips, which she instantly licked. He then placed his cock into her mouth and Kelly sucked the remaining cum out of his dick and tasting her own arse on her tongue.

The sheer volume of cum had matted the front of her hair, completely covered her face and was now dripping off her chin and down her neck onto her beautiful bare, heavy breast. She used her fingers to scoop the cum from her eyes, and to the guys surprise, down into her mouth where she swallowed it with an mmm of delight.

The leader went to his trousers, pulled out his phone and took a few pics of the cum covered Hayley, she even smiled and though up the peace sign “right lads, I think we’re done her, let’s get the fuck out of her and find some more pussy to break” they were all dressed and leaving within minutes, leaving Hayley still on her knees, worn out and feeling broken but never feeling better.

With that Johnathan came back in the room.

“Miss Atwell, I hope that was all to your liking” Hayley looked over at him with a smile on her face “very good” he said knowing that words weren’t needed “there is a wash room at the back over there for your use, please take your time, a car will be waiting for you when you are ready to leave”
Johnathan turned to leave.

“Johnathan?” Hayley called after him “If I were to need your services again...”

Johnathan turned back to her “Miss Atwell, after watching your performance just then you are welcome back anytime, who knows, maybe you can join one of our larger parties and have some real fun” her said with a wink before leaving.

The thought of doing it again made Hayley’s mind race, what would next time hold.

“Wait... did he just say he watching!”

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, LD73, flawed_existence, Dexter07, Pike, moppel

Cadeauxxx

Re: Hayley Atwell’s evening off
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2022, 08:25:14 AM »
Nice work, looks like you really wanted to up the odds with Hayley here. One guy was not enough for her lol
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Andywhatnow

flawed_existence

Re: Hayley Atwell’s evening off
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2022, 12:22:31 PM »
Fun read, a wild ride for sure.

The following users thanked this post: Andywhatnow

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA