Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Ladies Room (Sydney Sweeney, Scarlett Johansson, Salma Hayek)  (Read 18391 times)

200InchCOCK

In the dimly lit corner of the nightclub, Sydney Sweeney and Scarlett Johansson sipped their drinks together.
It was a Friday night, the club was packed as usual.
Scarlett talked Sydney into going on with her.
They had recently become friends from meeting on a movie set across town.
Scarlett took it upon herself to introduce Sydney to the nightclub life in town, beginning last week when they went out together.
She told the younger actress she needed to unwind and enjoy herself every now and then.
This was one of those nights.
A girl's night out where they both wore matching outfits showing lots of cleavage, black high heels and their blonde hair was all fixed up.

As they continued to chat and drink, they noticed Salma Hayek dancing with a group of guys.
She was looking particularly hot tonight and they decided to join her on the dance floor.
Scarlett pointed at her. "Look, there's Salma. It looks like she's having a lot of fun tonight with the guys giving her attention."
Sydney smiled, laughing and then took Scarlett's hand. "I think we should join her and have some fun too."
The music was fast and loud, the bass beating in a rhythm as they moved with the beats.
They weaved through the crowd, their bodies pressed against each other, feeling the heat emanating from one another.
When they reached the dance floor, they found Salma dancing close to a guy who seemed to be enjoying her company a bit too much.
 Not wanting to interrupt, Scarlett took Sydney's hand and pulled her off the dance floor.

"Come on, let's leave her alone to the guys. I'd rather have your company tonight." Scarlett said.

They decided to find a quiet spot away from the dance floor.
As they walked, they brushed up against people and felt their bodies pressed against them.
It was almost as if they were part of the crowd, moving as one.
They finally found an empty booth in the corner of the club, and sat down, taking deep breaths.
Sydney was overwhelmed by the many people around them and wanted some privacy.
Scarlett could see the concern on her face, enjoying the cuteness that appeared from how flustered she was.

"Why don't we go to the bathroom and just get away from the crowd for a bit?" Scarlett suggested, taking Sydney's hand.
"We can go together, and have a little bit of fun to ourselves."

Sydney nodded, relieved at the idea of having some privacy.
They made their way through the crowd to the women's bathroom, noticing that it was surprisingly empty for a nightclub.
Scarlett half expected to walk in on someone near the sink.
She looked down at the stalls, looking for any feet that might tell them if they were alone or not.
Once Scarlett realised they were all alone to themselves, she smiled at Sydney.

"It's just us in here. Perfect." she said, leading Sydney to a stall.
Once they were inside, Scarlett closed the door and locked it.
They stood facing each other, just inches apart.
The air between them felt charged, electric.
Scarlett leaned in, her lips brushing against Sydney's ear.
"Let's do something naughty." she whispered.

Sydney's heart raced as she felt Scarlett's breath on her skin.
Scarlett pushed Sydney's dress down.
Her breasts were exposed, her nipples hard and peaked.
She cupped them in her hands, massaging them gently.
Sydney moaned and grabbed at Scarlett's dress, pulling her boobs out too.

Scarlett leaned in, her lips brushing against Sydney's neck.
"Let's pretend no one knows we're here," Scarlett whispered.
"It's more exciting when there's always a fear of someone catching us."
Her hand slipped down below, finding Sydney's panties under the dress.
She teased her, patting the panties.
When Sydney ventured her hand under Scarlett's skirt, she learned that the other woman went commando.
That made it easier for her to find Scarlett's clit and give it a pinch.

Scarlett moaned at Sydney's touch.
She sat down on the toilet and watched the younger actress fall to the floor after she pulled her skirt up to reveal her snatch.
Scarlett bit her bottom lip as she felt Sydney's breath breezing across her pussy.
She slipped a finger inside Scarlett and twirled her finger. "You like that, Scarlett?"

Scarlett nodded, her eyes closed.
Her surroundings did not matter whatsoever.
Nothing crossed her mind about the potential of a stranger walking in on them.
She leaned back against he toilet, feeling another of Sydney's fingers slip inside her snatch.
Sydney moved lower, her fingers parting Scarlett's folds and finding her clit.
She sucked on it, hard, as she continued to finger her.
Scarlett threw her head back, letting out a moan that was quickly muffled by her free hand.
"Eat me, Sydney! Don't make me wait!"

As if in answer, Sydney's tongue swirled around Scarlett's clit, teasing it mercilessly.
Her fingers curled inside Scarlett, finding her G-spot and pressing hard.
Scarlett arched her back, her hands pressing against both walls of the stall.
Sydney finally slithered her tongue inside Scarlett and began eating her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! Eat it, Sydney! That's it!" Scarlett cried out as the excitement was overwhelming her.
Her orgasm built, her body tense and quivering as she neared the peak.

Sydney's tongue continued to thrust.
She felt Scarlett's muscles tighten around her fingers and tongue, signaling that she was close.
She increased the speed and pressure, determined to bring Scarlett to climax and taste her cum.

"Oh, god! I'M CUMMING!!!!!" Scarlett screamed, her body tensing as she released her orgasm.
Her pussy clamped down on Sydney's tongue and fingers, her juices flowing freely as she came into Sydney's mouth.

"Hey, what's all dat noise in here?" A voice in a heavy Mexican accent was heard outside the stall.
Scarlett instantly recognized the voice as Salma Hayek.

"Oh shit," Scarlett whispered, her heart racing.
Sydney was still on her knees with a mouth full of Scarlett's cum.
They heard the older woman sighing outside the stall.
The door began shaking.
"What's going on in there!?" Salma yelled.
Scarlett reached for the door, opening it to prevent Salma from barging in on them.
When the door swung open, Salma's jaw dropped.

"Oh...uh...I..." Scarlett stammered.
She glanced over at Sydney, who had managed to stand up, still panting and out of breath.
Salma's lips slowly curled into a grin. "Dirty girls having fun without me?"

Scarlett and Sydney looked at each other as they realised Salma was turned on by their lewd act.
Sydney turned her head and watched Salma push her blouse down, exposing her huge natural boobs.
She pointed at Sydney. "Get up. Since you are good enough to make Scarlett scream, I want you to eat me too."

Sydney was flattered at the thought of getting to eat out not just Scarlett Johansson, but also Salma Hayek.
This was her lucky day.

She crawled over to Salma, her knees brushing against the floor.
She reached out and pulled Salma's skirt up, revealing her black panties.
"It would be an honor, mamacita," she purred. "When do you want me to do it?"

Salma unzipped her dress and dropped it, standing in a black thong.
She pulled it down to reveal a strip of black hair above her wet folds. "Right now. Don't waste any time before anyone else walks in and interrupts our fun."

Sydney smiled, nodding.
She leaned forward and took one of Salma's large breasts in her mouth, sucking on the nipple hard.
The older woman moaned.
Sydney moved lower, running her tongue along the inside of Salma's thigh, before finally positioning herself between her legs.
She parted Salma's folds, revealing her swollen clit.
She took it in her mouth, sucking hard while using her fingers to penetrate her, curling them up to find her G-spot.

Scarlett watched, her own body still tingling from her orgasm, as Sydney pleasured Salma.
She couldn't believe her eyes; the three of them were now engaged in a heated threesome in the bathroom stall of some nightclub.
It was a mere chance Salma was in the building, but Scarlett was glad she walked in on them.
As she watched, Salma's hips began to move in rhythm with Sydney's ministrations, her moans filling the small space as she was riding the young woman's face.

"Yeah! Taste me! Eat it!" Salma yelled in her splendid accent.
Sydney's tongue was darting in and out of her pussy.

Suddenly, Scarlett felt her own body responding to the erotic display before her.
She was wet again, eager to touch herself.
She sat on the toilet and fingered herself while watching Salma get eaten out.

Salma closed her eyes, snarling.
"Don't stop! If you want to taste me, you will EAT IT!!" Sydney was happy to get Salma screaming like that in her accent.
She thrust her tongue deeper, hitting the G-spot inside her.

Scarlett watched Salma fondle her own breasts, squeezing them.
Salma's tits were desperate for attention, so she squeezed them and then Scarlett fondled her own tits.
While Sydney was eating her out, Salma raised one of her boobs to her face and licked her nipple.

"Ohhhhhhhh, Sydney. You are so talented with dat tongue..." Salma moaned.
She reached down and gripped Sydney by the hair to make sure the young actress tasted all her cum.
Sydney licked her as she felt the rush of Salma's juices filling her mouth.

Sydney couldn't have been anymore satisfied.
Tonight was an amazing experience eating out not one, but two hot actresses in the span of minutes.
She got up from the floor and pressed her boobs up against Salma's, leaning in to kiss the older woman.
"I've always wanted to feel your tits against mine."

Scarlett watched as the two women kissed passionately, their tongues tangled.
She was still rubbing her own pussy, her fingers slick with her arousal.
She felt a surge of jealousy as she watched them share their affection, wishing she could join in.

Suddenly, Salma pulled away from Sydney.
She noticed Scarlett sitting there on the toilet. "Look at you. I bet she ate you real good to put dat smirk on your face."
The three of them all got dressed back up and went to march out of the bathroom when the door swung open to one of the tall men Salma was dancing with earlier.

He looked shocked, but quickly recovered. "Uhhh, Salma. I was just wondering where you ran off to."
Salma smiled and leaned into him, wrapping her arm around his.
"We just needed some time alone to, um, powder our noses." He nodded, not quite buying it but not wanting to push the issue.
Scarlett and Sydney exchanged glances as they walked away with the man and left Salma there to deal with him as if he were a boyfriend of hers.

"That was fun, but we won't be interrupted back at my place." Scarlett said to Sydney, offering her hand to pull her away and depart from the club soon.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA