Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Billie Eilish  (Read 163395 times)

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Billie Eilish
« on: January 05, 2020, 11:47:14 AM »

Biography:

Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell (born December 18, 2001) is an American singer and songwriter. Born and raised in Highland Park, Los Angeles, Eilish began singing at a young age. She gained media attention in 2016, when she uploaded the song "Ocean Eyes" on SoundCloud, subsequently released by Darkroom and Interscope Records. "Ocean Eyes" was written and produced by her brother Finneas, with whom she collaborates on music and live shows. Eilish's debut EP, Don't Smile at Me (2017), reached the top 15 in the US, UK, Canada and Australia.

Her debut studio album, When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? (2019), debuted atop the Billboard 200 and became the best-performing album of 2019 in the U.S., also reaching number one in the UK. The album contains six Billboard Hot 100 top 40 singles: "When the Party's Over", "Bury a Friend", "Wish You Were Gay", "Xanny", "Everything I Wanted", and "Bad Guy", the last of which became her first number-one single in the US.

Eilish has eight gold and four platinum singles in the US. Her accolades include two American Music Awards, two Guinness World Records, and three MTV Video Music Awards. She has received six Grammy Award nominations, including Record of the Year, Album of the Year, Song of the Year, and Best New Artist, becoming the youngest artist ever to be nominated in the four main categories in the same year.

Stories on the Site:

A Deal With The Devil by TLMorgan

Banging In The New Year by TLMorgan

Hornier Than Ever by TLMorgan

Nailing The Tracks Part 24 by Daxg2001

Pin Up Chapter 1 by Jesse90

Public Play: Billie Eilish's Muse by LimeGuy

Record Store Day by Cadeauxxx

Media:Pictures
« Last Edit: October 16, 2023, 08:22:09 AM by Cadeauxxx »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Shane81uk, Viri, diamond_luv, Nikko

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA