Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Captain's Log - Natalie Portman  (Read 18427 times)

Cptnstrwrs

Captain's Log - Natalie Portman
« on: September 11, 2023, 11:45:43 PM »
New York City
A local coffee shop

I was in New York City for a business trip and had just finished up my meetings for the day. I still had a few days left before I had to return home and decided to check out a small coffee shop not too far from my hotel. Sitting down with my coffee, I started people watching, and that's when SHE walked in. Even in the baggy shirt, dark sunglasses and knee length skirt, I could tell it was Natalie Portman. She seemed a little out of it, but that didn't surprise me, considering that she'd recently left her husband after he cheating on her with a younger woman. Natalie ordered her drink, quietly looking for a place to sit, locking eyes with me for only a few seconds, but it was long enough that I knew I had an opening.

"You can sit here if you want. There's an extra chair," I say, pointing to the empty chair across from me. She sits slowly, trying to avoid eye contact. "Thanks," Natalie says softly. "I'd never have thought I would end up meeting Natalie Portman today. I know you probably want to be left alone but I just have to let you know I'm a huge Star Wars fan," I say, quietly as possible to avoid anyone else noticing Natalie's here. "Thank you. But why would I want to be left alone?" Natalie asks, giving me a strange look. "Well I just figured with everything going on with your husband, you were trying to avoid drawing attention to yourself," I reply. She grins at me, surprising me with her reaction. "It's not like that at all. I had heard Cptnstrwrs was in town and a friend of mine saw you come in here and called to tell me. I only live a few blocks from here so I hurried over," Natalie explains. "Wow. I'm flattered that YOU wanted to meet ME," I say. That's when I feel a hand on my thigh, Natalie grinning mischievously at me, leaning in. "I wanted to do more than meet you Captain. What I really want to do is make my soon to be ex-husband jealous. You in?" Natalie asks. "Well that depends. How can I help you make him jealous?" I ask. "I think you know exactly what I have in mind," Natalie purrs, her hand gently squeezing my thigh.

That's all it takes and moments later I'm following Natalie back to her apartment just a few streets away from the coffee shop. We're barely inside and Natalie is all over me, pulling me towards her as she begins kissing me frantically, her hands running all over my body. I use my foot to push the front door closed, Natalie laughing as she leads me into the living room. Natalie removes her shirt and I follow her lead. As we go back to making out I slide a hand up her back, undoing the clasp on her bra. Natalie quickly slides the bra off, letting it fall to the floor. While her breasts aren't exactly nonexistent, they're smaller than the ones I'm normally used to. That doesn't stop me from giving them the usual treatment, leaning down to drag my tongue in circles around her nipples, fondling and squeezing her tits. Natalie groans in approval, her arms around the back of my head, pulling me closer against her body. Once her tiny nipples are rock hard I stand, immediately picking up our impromptu make out session.

Natalie stops after a few minutes, removing her skirt, now only wearing a skimpy pair of panties. I follow her lead, dropping my pants, and immediately I feel Natalie's eyes locked onto the bulge in my boxer shorts. She gazes up, biting her lip, staring at me. "It's ok. Go on. I know you want to  see it," I say, stroking her cheek. I don't have to tell her twice. Natalie's on her knees in a blur, gently grabbing my boxers by the elastic waist and pulling them down. "It's already so big! And it's not even totally hard yet," Natalie gasps. "That sounds like a problem you want to help me with," I laugh. "I do," she replies, her voice barely louder than a whisper. Opening as wide as she can, Natalie moves her mouth onto my cock, sliding it as far down her throat as she can bare. Satisfied that she can fit any more in her mouth, Natalie wraps her lips around my shaft like a vise grip as she begins to blow me.

It's one of, if not, the sloppiest blowjobs I've ever gotten, and it couldn't be hotter. The petite brunette slides her mouth up and down my length as fast as humanly possible, slobbering and sucking on my dick like her life depended on it. "Ugh! Fuck! That's it! Just like that baby," I groan as she adds her tongue to the mix, wrapping it around my shaft as she blows me. Just then an idea comes to me. "Hey baby. Why don't you show me how you touch yourself? I want to see you rub your pussy while you blow me," I say. Sliding a hand into her panties Natalie begins rubbing her clit furiously, never once slowing down the blowjob. "That's right. Get that pussy nice and wet for me. You'll thank me later," I laugh. I've barely got the words out and Natalie suddenly stops her blowjob, pulling her hand out of the panties as well. "What's the problem?" I ask, a little concerned. "I can't wait any longer. I want you inside me Captain. No. I NEED you inside me," Natalie says, her voice raspy and full of desire.

That's all I need to hear. I sit down on the couch and Natalie follows, straddling me. I watch as she takes my cock in one hand, lining it up with her pussy and slowly lowering her hips on it. The head of my cock slides in, stretching her pussy lips wide. "Ugghhhh!" Natalie groans, making it obvious she's never had a cock this big before. "Take it slow baby. No need to rush," I say. Natalie continues slowly lowering herself onto my waiting cock, allowing herself to feel every last inch of it penetrate her. "Damn Nat! I figured it would be a tight fit but I didn't think it would be THIS tight," I grunt, now fully inside her. Thank God she got herself nice and wet before climbing onto me, especially since I saw how bad she wants to fuck me earlier this evening.

Putting her hands on my shoulders, Natalie starts slowly sliding her hips up and down, careful to never let my dick slip out of her. "Ugh! That big hard Captain cock feels so go inside me!" Natalie moans, eyes glazed over in pleasure. "Ugghhh! It feels so good because your wet, little pussy is so tight," I grunt, my eyes locked on the naked brunette riding my cock, her petite body writhing in pleasure as she rises up and down. The way she moves tells me it's been awhile since Natalie's gotten laid. My theory is quickly confirmed. "You have no idea how long it's been since I've had a nice big dick inside me. I should've known my stupid husband was cheating on me. I'd practically throw myself at him but he always said he was too tired or not in the mood," Natalie growls, starting to speed up. "And I'm not in the mood to talk about your ex. If you're going to fuck me, then FUCK ME!" I growl into her ear.

And with that any doubts or inhibitions Natalie had went out the window. She moves like a force of nature, thrashing in all directions as fast and hard as she can, the noises coming from her mouth a mix of growls and wailing. Months of need, lust and just flat out horniness that were previously repressed now full guide Natalie. The sound of her ass and thighs slapping hard against my body almost block out Natalie's cries, but not by much. I let her go at it for almost five minutes before I decide to lend a hand, specifically, a hand between her legs. Sneaking a hand between our bodies, I begin to rub on Natalie's swollen clit, causing her screams to go up in pitch. Thinking I upset or scared her I go to move my hand away, only to have her grab my wrist. "Don't stop! Don't you fucking stop! Your fingers feel so amazing on my clit," Natalie wails.

And I don't stop. The faster Natalie rides my cock, the faster I rub her clit. I know at this rate that it's only a matter of time before one of us can't take it anymore. Thankfully it's Natalie. "Oh shit! Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" Natalie screams. She shakes and thrashes so hard that I lift her up off of my cock, so doesn't make me cum too. It takes several minutes for her orgasm to completely subside, Natalie exhausted and panting when it finally does. I lay her down on her back, next to me on the couch. "You have no idea how much I needed that," she groans. "Actually I do. I don't think I've ever been fucked like that before," I laugh. She grins at me for a moment before the grin becomes a frown. "What's wrong?" I ask. "You didn't cum did you? I was so worried about what I needed that I totally ignored your needs. I'm no better than my ex-husband," Natalie says softly. "Hey. It's ok. I don't have to leave yet. My flight home isn't for a little while," I reply, smiling at her.

Natalie stands, taking my hand in hers. She leads me to the main bedroom, not wasting even one second. She climbs onto the bed, crawling to the middle of it before rolling over onto her back. Opening her legs slowly, Natalie begins rubbing her clit and pussy lips as she motions me over. "I know I  was a little selfish back there so I'm giving you a free pass Captain. Go on. You can do ANYTHING you'd like with me," Natalie purrs, still rubbing herself. I crawl onto the bed next to her, straddling her upper body. She gets the hint, sitting up so she can suck on my cock again. "Ugh! That's amazing! Go slow this time baby," I groan, putting my hands behind her head. I slowly slide her head up and down the length of my shaft, making sure Natalie doesn't miss an inch. I surprise her by making her deep throat me, just for a few seconds, but that's all it takes to get Natalie gagging on my cock.

Satisfied that she's gotten my dick wet enough I slide further down her body. Putting my hands on her thighs I gently open her legs, Natalie letting me know she approves with a soft moan. I slip a couple of fingers inside her, shocked to find how wet she still is. I move my hips towards hers, Natalie biting her lip in anticipation as the head of my cock presses against her eager pussy. She nods at me and I push myself inside her. "Ugghhh! It feels so much better this time!" Natalie groans and I can't help but agree. I don't know if it's because we changed positions or if Natalie's pussy was wetter this time, but I feel myself sliding deeper inside her than the first time. She's also not as tight this time, making it easier to move as I begin pumping in and out of her.  "Agh! Ugh! Shit that's deep!" Natalie moans as I get a steady rhythm going with my hips, fucking the petite actress with everything I've got. "Any of your Star Wars or Marvel costars ever fuck you this good?" I grunt between a few hard thrusts. "N-no. I... d-don't mix work...ugh...with pleasure," Natalie forces out, each thrust from my hips causing her whole body to flail around like a rag doll.

"Oh fuck! It feels so good I think I'm going to cum again!" Natalie wails from underneath me. "Hold on tight," I tell her. Natalie obeys, wrapping her arms and legs around my body tightly. I reach under her and slowly stand up, my cock still balls deep inside her. I begin sliding Natalie, whose now completely suspended in mid air, up and down on my cock. After only a few times being bounced up and down Natalie goes limp in my arms, moaning and groaning incoherently as I fuck her. Pulling her closer to me, I speed up, Natalie's little rock hard nipples pressing against my chest. Suddenly she snaps out of it, her face a contorted mix of pleasure and pain. "Shit! I'm cumming!" Natalie screams. And she does, harder than the first time, her whole body shaking violently, and for a moment I forget that I've stopped sliding her up and down.

Her pussy spasms around my cock as Natalie climaxes, and it's more than I can take. I shoot my load, like an erupting geyser deep inside her quivering pussy. "Oh god! There's so much of it," Natalie exclaims as I keep pumping shot after shot of cum between her legs. "It's so warm," she mumbles, still dazed from her orgasm. I lay her back down on the bed, waiting for the last bit of cum to be pumped inside her before I slowly pull out. I watch as her pussy lips try their best to return to their original size and shape after being stretched out by my dick. I'm still staring as the first bit of cum slowly trickles out of her pussy, running down towards her asshole. "Oh no. There's too much cum inside of me," Natalie giggles. She reaches between her legs, scooping up some of the cum on her fingers before sticking them in her mouth, licking the fingers clean, a grin on her face.

I stand there speechless watching her. "If I would have known you tasted this good I would of had you shoot your load right into my mouth," Natalie says. "Umm..." Is the only response I can manage. "Oh well. There's always next time," Natalie laughs. "Next time?" I ask. "Yeah. Did you think this was an one night stand? We're definitely doing this again," Natalie says. "Sounds good to me," I laugh, a little disappointed that, for now at least this is

The End

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, pixidragon, BlingBlingWarrior, Deadshot, Dexter07, Sign54, Downloadedscar

Re: Captain's Log - Natalie Portman
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2023, 09:50:01 AM »
I love these log stories

The following users thanked this post: Cptnstrwrs

Cptnstrwrs

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2023, 09:21:38 PM »
I love these log stories

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoy them. I'm working on one with Emilia Clarke. Any celebrity suggestions for after that?

Money

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2023, 04:53:37 PM »
I've been playing catch up with this series my summer has been crazy if your asking for suggestions I've got a few and we can haggle

The following users thanked this post: Cptnstrwrs

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA