Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Meet the Angels - Lorena Rae - Personal Training  (Read 2600 times)

Noj

Meet the Angels - Lorena Rae - Personal Training
« on: January 17, 2023, 03:47:54 PM »
Meet the Angels
Lorena Rae - Personal Training

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards. Now, on with the story!

Standing and looking in the mirror, Lorena Rae checked out her outfit. She was wearing a set of tight Lycra workout clothes, a white sports bra type top and a pair of tight black leggings with her white trainers. Her long brown hair was pulled back in a ponytail which let her stunning blue eyes pierce more than usual. She was focused on another gym session, a key part of her job to maintain her tight, toned appearance, and frankly right now it was one of the stable cornerstones of her life.

She was only 23 and had taken the plunge to move to New York City to pursue and push her career. It was a big move, something that had taken a major decision for her given her quiet, more restrained personality despite being a model. And it had been a huge step, which came with up and downsides; on the plus side she was booking more jobs and able to get far more involved with magazines and brands that were based in the big apple. On the downside she hadn’t made many friends, not real ones outside of her work at least, so seemed to spend most of her evenings just chilling out in her apartment.

Nice apartment as it was, she wanted a bit more than just that. Not that she generally wanted to go out hitting the clubs and stuff, just to have some genuine friends to spend time and hang out with. And the guys she’d met so far had been after one thing only...and she’d met plenty of them. They seemed to think because she was a cute, wide-eyed German girl fresh to New York that she’d fall for every proposition going and some had been pretty direct with what they wanted from her...or rather to give her.

She’d eschewed that and stayed in, except for training. It was a key part of her job and she maintained a strict regime as a result. One benefit was that her new trainer, a guy called Chris, was wonderful with her, just seeming to be a really great guy and not blinded by her celebrity status, such as it was. She wasn’t sure if he worked with anyone else in her circle, but he treated her as anyone else and they got on great and she’d been working with him for a few weeks since coming to America.

Chris was older than her, though not much at 27, and worked hard to help her with her diet as much as the workouts, suggesting what could help her achieve her physical goals whilst maintaining the physique and slender appearance she strove for. His tailored sessions for her seemed to be yielding results and she was already finding herself a little stronger with better flexibility, though it could also be because of how she was dedicating herself to it.

The bottom line was she kind of fancied Chris, his easy going nature and closeness with her helping to stoke her attraction, combined with the effectiveness of his workouts for her. She loved that he paid so much attention to getting the best from her and it only made her work harder for him...for that reinforcement. The one time she’d let him down and not put in the effort, his quiet yet meaningful disappointment in her had shaken her soul.

It was just a crush, she told herself, just a fleeting attraction because she was new to everything in New York and her mind was just latching onto something, onto this guy that made her feel just a little bit special. But deep down she knew it was more than that and she looked forward to their gym sessions every day, to when she could see Chris again. As it was she was geared up ready for another session with him, checking her tight clothing to make sure it was just right...and showed off a lack of any lines beneath it.

Despite labelling it her silly, girlish crush, she’d decided to be racy and go commando this time, wearing no underwear at all and hoping deep down that he’d notice. Realistically she didn’t expect him to make a move on her, she was his client after all, but at the very least it made her feel excited and sexy, taking charge of things somewhat even if it went nowhere. She wasn’t sure where she wanted it to go anyway.

She wouldn’t mind if it did however, unable to resist her urges towards the new handsome man in her life. Despite her slender 5’11” height, Chris was taller than her at 6’2”, with shortly styled brown hair and in great shape, hardly surprising given he was a personal trainer and lived for the gym. No matter what day she saw him he seemed to have a bit of dark stubble that only made him hotter, giving him a wonderfully rugged look and making her look forward to every session with him.

She exited the changing area and headed out into the main room of the small gym; it was a more exclusive sort of place and whilst she wasn’t booking it out for private sessions there was only a fairly select clientele. Often they did end up working alone together for later slots, like the one they had right then. The sun was already down and no natural light penetrated around the closed blinds, leaving them in total privacy, especially as she found they were the only ones in the gym.

“Lorena, welcome,” he said, smiling to her as she entered the gym, having been waiting for her casually on a weights bench.

“Chris, hey,” she responded, her smile turning to a girlish grin, unable to hold back her emotion as what was her rock right then greeted her.

“How’s it going?” he asked, standing up from the bench to start their session.

“Oh you know, same old, relentlessly chasing down jobs and stuff,” she replied.

“I’m not the Victoria’s Secret model here, so no, I wouldn’t know,” he laughed in response. Lorena had told of her dream to become one of the celebrated lingerie company’s leading models, one of their Dream Angels and how it was the reason to make her move to NYC in the first place.

“Oh stop, I’m not an Angel, and I’m not some huge diva with contracts coming out of my ears,” she playfully chided. It was true, she wasn’t signed to Victoria’s Secret but it took a lot to work for the celebrated underwear giant. She knew as well as him that she was a VS model for all intents and purposes, training like one and in phenomenal shape, but she didn't have the contract yet.

She’d made the huge upheaval to move from Germany, her home, to New York to pursue that dream, to push herself to her utmost, her hardest, to give it her all and try and achieve it. She was working her utmost striving with everything from the workouts with him to her lean, intensive diet to build her body to perfection. The audition for it was coming up soon, her casting session that could make or break that dream, what might be her only chance.

“I never said you were a diva, I know you’re not,” he answered.

“Good, I’m glad that comes across,” she giggled.

“But you’ve got plenty going on, and it’s far different to what I do here, far more exciting I’m sure.”

“Far more exhausting more like, it’s a right chore at times,” she said, giving a sigh.

“Yeah? Can’t imagine why, surely anyone would want you to represent them,” he said.

“I like your optimism but there’s plenty of others out there competing with me. Since I moved here it’s been a constant...tumble of challenges,” she finished, giving another sigh.

“It’s a lot to deal with, feels like all at once,” she added.

“Well it’s a big move, no doubt about that,” he agreed, since it was certainly a big step to move away from everything and everyone she knew.

“Yeah, a big change.”

“But you did it for the right reasons you said, to pursue your career more intensely here in America,” he said, backing her up on taking the plunge.

“Oh definitely, I’ll be able to get more opportunities here for sure,” she said, perking up.

“So you just gotta keep working at it, that’s all. You’ve been here a few weeks really, no time at all,” Chris smiled.

“Yeah I guess so, only just arrived,” she replied.

“Exactly. So just keep working hard, keep tapping up those contacts, keep going along for those shoots,” he said.

“Yeah, you’re right, I have to just keep at it,” she said, thinking about it all positively. It had been a struggle but she knew deep down she had to just push on and make it work. It was all about her efforts.

“And the first part of that starts with working hard, right here in the gym,” he smiled, signalling her to join him.

“Ok let’s go,” she giggled, giving a stretch and focusing her mind some as she stepped to join him. Physical training was such a part of her life anyway she’d long since developed a method of putting herself straight into it so she could work quickly and effectively.

They started out with stretching and warm up routines, as they always did, getting their bodies going and properly ready to work out properly. She’d hurt herself before after having tried to work out hard without getting warmed up, most people had, and she didn’t want to do it again. That downtime lost recovering simply wasn’t worth the trouble.

Once they got going he moved onto the resistance bands, which he used around her legs, primarily on her thighs and ankles to provide tension as she moved. The added pressure made her motions more intense and her balance trickier, extending her beautifully long legs expertly as the straps pulled at her ankles. It made her focus and she tried not to wobble as she moved like a ballerina to strain herself fully before an equally controlled motion back to rest.

These were joined by the restraint around her thighs for her to work side-to-side, taking the biggest step she could as she bent over and pushed her ass out. Lorena could feel Chris’ eyes burning into her as he watched, knowing he was making sure her form and movement was right, that she was getting the focus into the right areas of her ass and thighs. But she also knew her pussy was bulging between her legs, hidden only by the token Lycra of her yoga pants, no panties to help conceal her smoothly shaven lips, knowing she would surely have a little camel toe to go with it.

It put her pulse up but she kept going, knowing she wanted him to see it, that was why she’d gone commando after all and she hoped he could appreciate it even if nothing else happened. Her day dream was broken by his interruption as her focus on the exercise had gone wandering and she was arching her back, not pushing herself properly to stretch the resistance strap properly and therefore work her muscles properly.

“Lorena, come on, watch your form,” he said, stepping up behind her. Her heart skipped a beat as she fleetingly thought of him being there to sink his cock inside her, his hands rubbing over her hips and then pushing down on her back.

“I don’t have to tell you this, you know what you’re doing wrong. Arch your back, stick your butt out,” he said, immediately feeling her shove back into his crotch with her firm ass.

“Sorry,” she mumbled, blushing though he couldn’t see it.

“You’ve done this before, let’s keep that focus,” he replied coolly, just brushing it off as he reached to rub a hand down her thigh.

“This is where we want the strap, keep it down on the knee, work those thighs,” he ordered. Lorena didn’t say a word, quite liking his commanding tone as she intensified her efforts and tried to clear her mind to work out like she knew she should. He stood back and observed as she put much more energy into it and held the position, stretching herself properly.

“That’s better, much better,” he said, voice turning to a murmur as he noticed the sweet bulge of her pussy. She might be a client, but he was hardly going to resist the chance to ogle a stunning model and she couldn’t see him doing it, even though she might suspect. It was exactly what Lorena wanted and she kept quiet as she worked the set, side-to-side, stretching powerfully against the big rubber band at her thighs.

“Much more like it,” he said, watching her muscles, seeing how she tensed and knowing she was getting the right spot.

“How many of these?” she asked, breathing firmly.

“We’ll do one minute sets, keep that energy up, hit it hard,” he encouraged, making her find more pace for it, decisively throwing herself into it. That minute seemed to stretch on as the burn built up in her legs, tightness and lactic acid becoming more noticeable as the clock ticked down until she could eventually stop.

“That’s it, take a break” Chris said, Lorena giving a sigh and standing up, stretching and pushing her ass out as she pulled herself out straight.

“I’m sure this gets harder every time,” she breathed with a smile.

“Well I try and keep it challenging for you, but maybe you’re just more tired today than last time,” he said. He pondered making a joke about her making something harder but decided to refrain.

“Maybe, or maybe you switched up these resistance bands from last time,” she laughed,  reaching down to pull at the strong rubber around her legs.

“Maybe. Now come on, another set,” he said, pointing to the clock. Lorena did as she was told and resumed the position, settling her feet then getting into another session of it, another increasingly intense minute of working her legs and ass in front of him. She glanced back to see his gaze directly on her, taking in every movement of her body, knowing he could see every feminine curve of her as she bent over before him. She hoped he could tell she was going commando, knowing it would be quite difficult not to spot it now.

“Time,” he said, breaking her thoughts from another tough minute. She breathed deeply, leaning over to haul the air into her lungs and saturate her blood fully.

“Feeling those legs?” he smiled.

“Yeah, you’ve definitely upped these straps,” she replied.

“Hey, you come to me to work out. We’re looking for results here, to keep that beautiful model figure of yours honed just perfectly,” he said.

“I know, just I wasn’t expecting this, I don’t need a gym session this hard right now,” she mumbled, letting her thoughts overtake her a little again as her worries bubbled back up.

“I don’t wanna hear it, Lorena. Come on, you’re here to work out and keep fit, let’s keep that focus. You’re normally great at just getting in the zone here, let’s see more of that,” he said firmly, a deeper tone to his voice.

“Sorry,” she mumbled, looking down at the floor.

“Don’t apologise to me, it’s your workout you’re wasting. You come here for a reason right?”

“Yeah, of course,” she said, leaving out that she kinda also came to see him.

“So let’s do that, let’s make it worth the trip,” he said.

“Right, you’re right, let’s do it,” she said, nodding and trying to clear her busy mind. She knew she needed to focus and keep working hard

Their session resumed and she hit another three sets of the steps, working hard to push herself, maximising her flexibility and the energy she put into it. Chris was pleased with how she seemed to clear her mind and get on, the pep talk seeming to make a difference as the aspiring model put herself into it properly. They moved onto stretching work and Chris got far more hands on with her, laying her down on the gym mats and helping to pull her long, slender limbs out fully.

Lorena loved the stretching work as it pulled out the tightness in her joints and muscles, making her sure she’d be another inch taller when she stood up. She trusted his hands on her completely, his touch expert and hitting the right spots. Things were quieter between them now, the tension building, something clearly there as they worked together in the deserted gym. He helped her stretch her legs out, leaning on them a bit and pushing her foot back to get that bit extra in her calf muscle as she winced a little, but at the same time shivered as he leaned over her almost like he might if she let him fuck her.

She just felt a tumble of emotions, exhilaration of the excitement of things seeming so on edge, tension so tight it might just break, the confusion of her life in New York, the concern of getting her career going like she’d promised herself she would do. It was all going on, but right there was Chris, a rock in her life right then and someone dependable that seemed to look out for her. After he helped her finish another set of stretches, Lorena stood and turned round seemingly right into his arms, so close to him, their minimal height difference meaning her face was so close to his.

Unable to help herself, Lorena stared into his eyes for a moment before pushing forward and pressing her full lips to his in a kiss. Nerves rushed through her, shaking a little as she gave in to her desires and went for it, scared he would reject her, push her away and refuse to engage. Those fears tumbled through her in a moment that seemed like slow motion before she felt him return the kiss, pushing his lips to hers more firmly and sliding his tongue into her mouth. His arms pulled around her back to draw her close, his strength evident, sending a rush of excitement through her as she felt both safe and dominated in his grasp.

“Fuck, Lorena,” he breathed as they broke apart, both their hearts pumping hard, his cock immediately swelling to a full erection in his shorts as Lorena gave an exhilarated quiver, feeling her pussy tingle.

“Ssh, don’t speak,” she said, eyes closed as she caught a breath. She pressed her lips to his as she snogged him again, more hungry this time, their tongues entwining perfectly as she pulled her arms around his neck and let him pull her against her, grinding her barely covered pussy against his rock hard cock. It only supercharged her arousal as she felt his cock, rock hard and ready for her already, knowing she was only potentially moments from letting him sink it inside her.

It was all a brief escape from her stress, just wanting to forget all that and indulge herself in the moment with him which he was more than happy to do. She hadn’t been fucked since moving to New York weeks before and all she’d had was her vibrator, so the feel of his powerful hands roaming over her body, pulling up her slender back and pushing down over her firm ass to grab a handful was just electric, making her tingle with excitement like she’d not felt in a long time.

She murmured with pleasure through their ever more hungry kissing, just giving in to the tension that had been building steadily between them for weeks. Her arms were pulled round him and up his back, just clinging to him as they made out, his hand taking a generous feel of her tight ass to feel her beautifully sculpted figure, loving finally getting his hands on the delectable model. Lorena broke the lip lock and immediately started kissing down his neck, soft and wet as she gave her body a harder grind against him, buzzing her clit through the thin Lycra of her yoga pants as she shoved against his raging erection.

The slender German model couldn’t wait any more, knowing she had to get her hands on it yanked her hand around him to grab his cock, making him gasp, loving how she was so forward and decisive now, her fingers closing around him to jerk him briefly. She also worked the back of her knuckles against herself as she playfully bit at his neck, breathing lustfully as his hand shoved up between them to squeeze her perky breast, taking a neat handful and firmly groping her just right as she groaned a little, another shiver running through her as she felt her rock hard nipple pressing into his hand.

Wasting no more time, Lorena gave another squeeze to him to feel the straining pulse of his cock before she pulled away and sank quickly to her knees, drawing her hands down his sides to grab his shorts. She took a deep breath and hooked her fingers into the waistband, pulling them and his boxers down over his aching manhood, watching intently as it was fleetingly restrained by the elastic before bouncing up in front of her. He was so hard for her, the hardest she thought she’d ever seen a guy, his cock thickly pulsing before her as her eyes drank in every possible contour and detail of it.

“Oh fuck,” she breathed, as much to herself as anything though her voice cut the air of the silent gym around them like a knife. She stared for just a blink at him before she grabbed him once more, the warmth of her hand making him shudder as started stroking him properly, giving quick, light motions to just feel him swell and push into her grip. Straining so hard for her, he was overwhelmed as she immediately lunged forward and closed her mouth over his bulging purple head, enveloping him in velvet heat that sent a quake through him that seemed to shake his soul and weaken his legs.

“God, Lorena,” he rasped, making her smile to herself as she pressed her tongue to him and sucked firmly to let him feel it all. She playfully teased her tongue up against his tip, just underneath which made him buck a little and try to thrust into her mouth as she squeezed and lazily stroked at the base of him. She loved how absolutely iron stiff he was, so turned on for her and what she was doing as she got going to give him a blowjob.

Lorena loved having his cock in her mouth, thickly working across her tongue, her full lips wrapped around him as she slowly but succulently bobbed her head, getting herself into a rhythm to work her mouth over the first few inches of his delightfully thick cock. It was even better than she’d hoped and her body was alive for it, needing him right then and she revelled in sucking it, building up her pace a little so she was taking a few inches at a time and letting her lips stretch over the sensitive purple crown.

His guttural, straining groans told her everything she needed to know and she kept going, sucking just enough to create a firm vacuum around him as her tongue lapped and fluttered expertly around him. She lapped at his smooth shaft, working up around the sides before switching to a more concerted attack on his tip once more, digging her tongue into the most sensitive, nerve-laden area of his penis to make him shudder again. She caught sight of his hands at the periphery of her vision, knowing he was restraining himself from grabbing her head. Lorena sort of wished he would.

She pulled back off him to showily lap at the tip of his bouncing cock, knowing he was watching her even as she had her eyes shut, the touch of her hot tongue stimulating him, making his muscles clench over and over to make his erection jump for her before she sank him back in her mouth and resumed her pace, only with a bit more pressure now. Her pace picked up and she bobbed more quickly, lapping around him as he growled with pleasure.

The model turned her head and rubbed him into the chinchilla softness of her cheek, knowing it would only make him think of her pussy as she did, though her pussy would be hotter, tighter, just as wet and utterly ready for him. She would be surprised if she hadn’t soaked through the black Lycra pants she had on, so horny as she sucked on the desperately needed cock. She ran him back over her tongue and bobbed her head again, pushing him a bit deeper, feeling him immediately respond with another pulse and surge of stiffness.

Lorena couldn’t deep throat, she’d never learnt how, but she wanted to give him more than just her normal, shallow blowjob as much as he was enjoying himself. She pulled back and took a breath, pausing at his tip against while she let her tongue tease his erect cock, breathing hotly over him as she took a few deep lungfuls of air to prepare herself. Her grip tightened on his hips and she drove forward onto him again, closing her lips around him as she let him glide over her perfectly arched tongue, right into the back of her throat.

She tried to restrain herself but gagged lightly her tongue pushing up against him as her throat constricted, feeling him shudder as he loved it and found ecstasy in her attempted deep throat. Lorena pulled back and regrouped before trying again, focused now and pushing down once more to feel his bulging cock fight into her throat, the tip pushing just past the back of her tongue as her lips bulged around his shaft. She felt every shape of him, the ridge of his bulging head as he stretched her throat and fought her instincts, able to hold down for a second before another inevitable gag saw her yank back and gasp hungrily.

“Fuck, Lorena don’t stop,” he gasped, straining so hard he felt like he’d burst as the German model gave him the hottest blowjob he’d had in years. She drooled as she caught a breath, calming herself as her eyes watered, steeling herself for another go before pulled herself down onto his manhood again, loving how it flexed as it pushed over her tongue and delved into her throat. Unable to resist now, Chris pulled his hand around the back of her head head, hooking his thumb over her tight ponytail to take a confident, dominant grip on her which only made her shudder with pleasure, her vagina clenching again lustfully.

She revelled in his seeming ownership of her as she ran her mouth down his cock and buried him as deeply into her throat as she could manage, no deeper but faster than before, managing to restrain herself from gagging this time as she got used to it and somehow felt it was her place, a little submissive satisfaction running through her as she felt her rightful position before him. She’d never really indulged in any sort of submissive or dominating sex but right now it felt good, and she felt safe and able to forget her troubles, that he was helping guide her even though up to this point she’d been in full control of their fun.

She still was in fact as despite his hand on her head, fingertips curling eagerly into her tightly tied hair, he didn’t use it to force or drive her, simply holding onto her as she continued to run the show and gave her best deep throat blowjob. She let herself be driven by it however and it motivated her to go at him more intently, shoving herself down onto him, willing her gag reflex to stay down as she felt him delve into her throat, trying to get him deeper as she could tell he loved it. He tingled and shivered in intense pleasure as she closed down around him, a perfect squeeze on his tip followed the delightfully quick pull back over her tongue as she expelled him.

Her hot, hard gasps only added to the mood as she gasped quickly and deeply, swallowing as she drooled a little in the aftermath, the tears lunging down the soft skin of her cheeks as they escaped her eyes. She blinked quickly and closed her eyes again, not trying to look up to him as she swallowed again rapidly and sank down his length once more, hoping to manage more than one quick delve before withdrawing in failure. Lorena sank him into her throat again, getting him as deep as before but she held on, holding her gag down and letting him deep the lovely depth of her throat.

His groans and gasps were just continual music to her ears as she held on, pulling back as she felt the surge of her gag again, only this time she kept it in check and got him back onto her tongue, taking just a rapid heartbeat before pushing down once more to take him deep again. His shiver and tightening of his hand told her that was exactly what he wanted and he couldn’t resist pulling her into him a bit, feeling her welcome it, yielding to his control somewhat as he just felt her get a little bit deeper onto him. She pulled back again, drooling and breathing around him, feeling herself dribbling before continuing, paying it no mind as she got into more of a rhythm with her blowjob once more.

She slender German stunner found it a bit easier with his pressure helping push her down, able to give him control of that rather than having to force herself into it, quieting her complaining, doubting mind. He absolutely loved her going down on him, her oral skills exquisite as she sucked and choked on his cock, careful only to push her down as much as he dared lest she call it quits. Lorena stayed deeper on him, focusing on repeating the trick of holding herself together so she could work him repeatedly into her mouth. As he pushed over the back of her tongue she remained calm, letting him strain into her throat before slipping back with a minimal gag, swallowing slightly before repeating the move.

His hand was a comforting presence and helped her work just right to try and swallow his cock, pushing to the tantalising precipice of her throat over and over again as she got into the swing of it and sucked him deeply. She focused on sucking firmly again, able to pull a bit of a vacuum around his cock as he invaded her deeper than any man she’d had before, dedicated to pushing her limits with him right then as her tongue awkwardly flicked up at the underside of his shaft. Hugely turned on, she wanted to give him a great blowjob before he fucked her, to push herself a bit but also not the disappoint him, somehow worried that he’d finally got her, a lingerie model, and he’d find her a disappointing lay.

Nothing could be further from the truth as he gasped and quivered in sheer pleasure, his soul in ecstasy as Lorena worked deeply at him, looking down to her head in his hand as she bobbed in a rapid, pointed manner to stimulate him. He just basked in the absolute bliss of having her do it, feeling her drooling on him, struggling a bit as she gave hot, wet sounds whilst working his thick prick into her throat. Her eyes were running constantly now, streaming down her cheeks and onto her smooth neck.

Lorena pulled off him a bit more with a cough, drooling thickly around his cock for a moment before she composed herself, getting straight on with it again. Her eyes were tightly shut, watering as saliva dribbled down her chin the sloppiest blowjob she’d ever given in her life, but she loved it. She loved the way he was dominating her now, thrusting his hips to accentuate her own plunges onto him, getting that little bit deeper, about as deep as she could manage before he’d push past her tongue for full deep throat. She knew she couldn’t do that, even as right now she wished that she could.

She kept going and for another couple of minutes all there was to break the silence was the gasps and groans he elicited and the thick, wet sounds of his cock working into her throat. She gave another shudder, body clenching up again and vagina squeezing down on the cock she wished was inside her by now, knowing she needed it. With a pause, she took a breath then shoved down quickly, pushing him against and then over her tongue, his bulging head popping past her resistance with a sudden jolt that let him sink the deepest in her mouth anyone ever had with a wet, strained sound as she choked.

“Fuck…” he groaned, quaking as she turned it up to eleven for a second, managing to hold on him just long enough to feel her throat tighten up swiftly around him before shoving him hastily back out as she wrenched back with a loud, wet gag sound, her body heaving as she drooled thickly and snatched desperate gasps of air. Lorena was a trooper and kept going, attacking him with her fast blowjob again, thrusting her tongue into him as he pulsed in her mouth, sucking hard and bobbing fast.

Just as he thought she was going all the way she suddenly applied her teeth, firmly but not hard, the intense contrast of sensations making him surge and shake. The model bit carefully back down his cock with rapid, controlled touches as she pulled off him, twisting her head to bit sideways at his bulging head, looking up at him through tear-misted eyes, his hot mess with hunger in her stare as she bit his cock perfectly to make him as hard as he’d ever been, turning to fast, stimulating licks as she slid off and flicked her tongue. The come on was clear, her lust and want on full display as she pleasured his cock, the very one she wanted him to bury inside her aching body.

Chris released her hair and dropped down to crouch with her, reaching forward to quickly wipe the tears of concentration from her face as she smiled. He gave her a kiss, her skilful tongue meeting his momentarily as he held her face before he grabbed her shoulders and threw her down onto the mat assertively, her lithe figure tumbling down and splaying out as she gave a gasp of surprise and excitement. She loved how he was taking charge exactly as she’d hoped, wasting no time and just going for it with one clear intent. He pulled up behind her as she obediently pushed back onto all fours, a perfect doggy style position for him as he clearly wanted her.

She arched her back and pushed her tight, toned ass out for him, feeling his hands go straight to her hips and then pull back over her, taking in her gorgeous body. Her lovely round ass felt fantastic as he stroked her through the thin black Lycra, the skintight pants wrapped exquisitely around her curves. She leaned down on her elbows for him, stable on the mat as she flicked her ponytail to one side and glanced back to him, her big pretty eyes imploring him not to stop as his hands groped her booty.

Lorena gasped as he swatted her ass with a light spank, fingers connecting firmly with her, barely a hint of jiggle from her gym-honed body, tempting him to hit her harder. The stunning model gasped harder, smiling as he spanked her, landing several quick swats over her ass from different sides to make her tingle, loving how he touched her, willing him to slide his hand between her legs. She wondered why he hadn’t just peeled them off her yet, rolling the pants down to expose her but those questions were answered as he grabbed her ass for a good double handed squeeze, then suddenly wrenched at her, fingers curling to grip the tight black Lycra in his hands and yank at the seam.

She gasped hard, shocked and surprised as he yanked a couple of times, her body jolting, hips hauled about by the action as the sound of stitching being tortured and ripped broke the air until with another hard jerk her expensive black yoga pants split wide open to reveal her ass and swollen, dripping pussy.

“Oh mein Gott!” she gasped, slipping back into her native German, clenching up again with another shake as the arousal of him just abruptly and powerfully tearing her clothes off to get at her treasures trembled through her. More ripping sounds cut the air as he worked his hands up to tear them right to the waistband to expose her ass then down between her thighs to completely reveal her pussy. Lorena was completely at his mercy, drenched and begging for it, just waiting for whatever he wanted to do. Another double handed slap landed on her ass, making her gasp then groan as he spread her to reveal her tight asshole and soaked lips.

“Fuck that’s nice,” he breathed, taking in the sight of her feminine treats, all for him.

“No panties then?” he teased, smiling as he pushed his hand down between her legs and let his thumb tease up the back of her pussy, tingling her clit so she shuddered.

“No, just for you,” she murmured.

“I love it,” he replied, smacking her ass again before quickly reaching up and pulling his shirt off, casting it aside as Lorena looked back at him to take in his muscular frame. She had little time to daydream however as he suddenly grabbed her ass and spread her again, diving down to bury his mouth in the back of her pussy as her whole body surged.

“Oh fuck, right there!” she whined, overwhelmed as his tongue immediately found her stiff clit, ready and waiting. She’d been expecting him to simply sink his rock hard erection inside her, which he very much wanted to, but he couldn’t resist a taste of her sweet body. The shredded gym wear flapped uselessly to the sides as he devoured her, sinking down so he could work his tongue over her, easily able to slide underneath her thin hood from his angle behind her so he could work directly over her nerve packed button.

Lorena was lost to it as she dug her fingernails into the mat and tried to spread her legs a bit more to give him maximum access to her. His tongue danced at her clit before sliding up her gorgeously smooth lips, not at all surprised she kept herself completely waxed but still pleased to encounter it. He teased up the back of her hot, engorged pussy, tasting the sweet tang of her juices as they abundantly spilled onto his tongue, teasing her soft lips before he pressed forward and sank his tongue inside her. She sighed deeply in pleasure as he stretched out her tight pussy, muscles gripping him as he did, letting him know what he was missing almost as he felt his snug she was around him.

All those workouts had an effect and Lorena was proud of her snug pussy, two fingers tight and silky smooth, a treat for any man that had the pleasure of sleeping with her. She knew he would love it when he inevitably chose to fuck her, knowing it was just a waiting game now but she could enjoy the build up as he lapped at her pussy, returning the favour and only making her hotter. His tongue circled inside her, stimulating her walls before he pulled back out and slickly lapped down over her clit again, making her shiver as he probed at it.

What happened next made her eyes pop open as Chris gave a long, slow lap of his tongue all the way up over her lips, spreading her puffy labia a little then continuing up to drag all the way over her tight asshole. She gave a slow, incredulous gasp as she shook from the illicit pleasure as he ran his tongue over her tightest, most forbidden hole, tingling with different sensations. No man had ever licked her ass before, they had never offered or even tried, but he’d just gone straight for it and made her feel it.

She was an anal virgin and had never even entertained the idea of anal sex before, fully of the opinion it would hurt and not do much for her, but she couldn’t deny that first touch of his tongue had made her shake in a different way. It felt naughty and good, something different in the best way and she knew her physical response had given away that she liked it. He slowly and casually lapped at her tight ring of muscle, spreading her ass a bit wider with his hands and playing his tongue up and down against her before circling round her hole as she breathed deeply, taking it all in as a tumble of new and unexpected sensations tingled through her.

“Oh fuck, don’t stop,” she mumbled, blushing immediately though he couldn’t see it, surprised at herself for welcoming and encouraging him to eat her ass. He loved that she was enjoying it, circling her tight, twitching asshole before probing carefully at her hole, just wiggling his tongue to work it in a tiny way as he felt her pause, just unsure what was coming as he eased his way in a little before lapping over her again and diving down across her soaking pussy lips.

Lorena was the wettest she’d ever been, so turned on she thought she might come without any direct stimulation to her clit at the rate it was going, never having been so hot. His tongue was like magic as it split her vulva perfectly and barrelled over her hard, waiting clit to drive another big jolt of sensation through her that made her jump in surprise. His hands playfully spanked at her as his tongue burrowed under the soft flesh of her clit hood and stimulated her intimate nub directly, working side-to-side on it in rapid little swipes before sliding under her to circle it expertly.

She wondered how in the hell he was single when he could eat pussy so well, his tongue perfectly curving over her button to avoid direct over stimulation and just playing around the outside of her, lighting up her nerve endings as he slid over them. It was soon lost as he pulled back up for another long lap over both her holes that made her quake once more, loving the illicit sensation of him teasing at her asshole, wishing he’d stay as he slipped back down to bury his tongue inside her tight pussy once more.

He loved the feel of her muscles gripping him, knowing she would be a treat to fuck, one he wouldn’t wait much more for. His cock was achingly hard, it had been ever since her excellent blowjob, and now it needed her, all of her. Delving his tongue inside her again, he teased at her velvet tunnel and pulled out to lap at her lips while he shoved his shorts down to his knees, trying not to disrupt his rhythm as he ate her pussy. He dragged his tongue over her sweet, juicy pink lips for a moment more before giving a hard, intense lick up over her asshole again to make her gasp.

Fumbling his shorts down to his ankles with a spare hand, he squeezed her ass with the other while she gasped as his ministrations, pushing his tongue almost into her ass as he worked over it which made her push back into him, wishing he would penetrate her. It was an almost bizarre turnaround for Lorena, who had never encouraged such things, but was hooked on what he was doing for her. His tongue circled her rapidly and then pressed into her hole again, teasing her with his deepest push as he shoved his shorts out the way then pulled away to playfully bite into her ass as he pulled his knees forward.

“Hey! Watch it,” she playfully chided, loving it really as his teeth sank into the toned flesh of her booty, moments before he let go and knelt up behind her, his rock hard erection springing up between her legs as he grabbed her waist then himself to pull over her lips to her waiting entrance. Lorena didn’t even have time to speak, not a word of either encouragement or caution as he felt the first give of her pussy and then buried himself inside her, thrusting forward hard with his hips to bury his cock inside her hot, tight body.

Lorena cried out as he gave a loud, guttural growl in unison, both of them in ecstasy as he finally sank his big, hard cock inside her. His cock was a good size, plenty to fill her up with thickness to stretch her out but she was so wet that he easily plunged deep inside her, getting two thirds of his length into her velvet body. The model grunted as he held still, both of them overwhelmed by the sudden moment of release, all their tension exploding as he buried his manhood inside her, making her tremble as she felt every movement of him through her velvet walls, every ridge and contour of his impressive cock as he finally took her carnally.

Chris sighed in pleasure as his cock pulsed with pleasure, straining in her beautifully tight, soft, clenching pussy, her muscles clamping down around him as he buried himself inside her, not wanting him to leave. He had no such intention in that moment and only leaned on her to squeeze a fraction more of himself into her, both of them breathing hard, hearts racing as he finally fucked the aspiring angel on the floor of the gym.

“Oh Gott, fuck…” she mumbled, blending back into German again momentarily as his other hand gripped her waist and he pulled back into the luscious flare of her hips, pulling her to him as he tried to squeeze more of himself into her vice tight pussy before sliding back so just his head remained, bulging her lips and threatening to pop out of her. He surged back inside her, making her moan with pleasure as he sank deeper with an easy slide inside her, loving how he groaned with her at the exquisite feel of her tight tunnel around him.

Withdrawing, he gave a couple more similar thrusts that got deeper each time, Lorena relaxing to him so her sweet pussy was ready for him and with another push he went all the way and hauled her back onto him to bury himself in her balls deep, every last millimetre of his cock engulfed by liquid heat. She shivered and grunted in pleasure as he finally gave her everything, loving the feel of a man when he sank it all inside her, especially when he was nicely hung like Chris. He conversely growled in success and sensation as he felt her tighten up and squeeze him firmly, her pussy so deliciously tight, an absolute treat for his aching cock.

He’d wanted her for so long though he’d obviously never told her. He’d have to be blind not to find her attractive and the wonderful personality she had only made her more so, looking forward to their sessions together even though he’d figured he had absolutely no chance with her. Those doubt were long since gone however and he relished the feel of her around his cock, braced powerfully in doggy style for him to fuck, wanting it as badly as him. Chris held her waist tightly and pulled back again, loving the suck of her pussy on him as he watched it withdraw from her between the torn up yoga pants.

He held on tight and picked up the pace, thrusting into her again, making sure he got full depth as he drove his cock inside her much to her pleasure. They both groaned and grunted with the sensations of it, what they both wanted, both hyper sensitive to each other as they seemed to fit together perfectly. Lorena closed her eyes and absorbed it all, loving how his impressive cock filled her up, stretching her in both girth and depth as he thrust inside her whilst she was quite impressed that her body took him all with ease, so turned on and ready for it.

He made sure to use full length strokes to stimulate himself as the ridge of his head pulled back into her tight entrance before plunging deep and making her groan, pushing into her cervix just right. They didn’t need to speak as he held on tight to her stunning body as she braced on all fours for him to fuck, back arched, shoving her ass back against him with every thrust to accentuate his depth. They breathed hard, the only sound breaking the silence around them apart from how his hips slapped against her round, toned ass.

He pulled up a bit closer to her so he could thrust in shorter strokes, the same power, not going too hard on her and still full depth as he knelt up a bit more, taking a hand to smack her ass while he fucked her. Lorena just groaned with pleasure at it all, having needed this for too long, intending to enjoy every possible moment of it. His other hand pulled off her waist, momentarily disturbing their rhythm before she started thrusting back more intently to make it up, using both his hands to smack her ass then spread her like before, gazing down at his hard cock penetrating her and her tight yet tempting asshole.

He kept thumping himself into her to their mutual pleasure as he carefully lined up then spat onto her ass, hitting perfectly on target to make her gasp sharply, another new sensation and one that sent a bolt of fear through her that he was lubing her up for his cock. She was relieved and welcoming however as his hand pushed up so his thumb could rub into the tight ring of her asshole, rubbing firmly around and over it. His thrusting picked up again, a bit harder this time, slamming into her fully as he circled her tightest entrance.

Lorena kept shoving herself back into him, trusting him completely with her as they fucked and frankly not wanting to diminish the carnal pleasure of his thick cock probing so deeply inside her. His thumb continued to tease and circle her for a minute before he pressed it firmly at her hole, more definitively now, his intentions clear. She was apprehensive but stayed cool, not sure what was going to happen but keeping her calm and just focusing on fucking him.

He kept pumping into her as he worked his thumb into her asshole, finding the rhythm to do it in unison with their thrusts, bodies rocking as he carefully worked his thumb into her tightest hole. Lorena was impressed as he eased her open, seeming to just have the knack somehow of stretching her open, wondering why she’d never explored it when it felt good, the naught stretch of her sphincter only adding to the stimulation and excitement of the situation. Chris steadily pressed his thumb into her as he rocked his digit, getting her opened up and ready to penetrate, just taking his time.

Their fucking had gradually picked up speed and their bodies were jamming together quite roughly now, his cock enveloped by her incredibly tight pussy, stimulation something else. As she lost herself into it again it was the perfect moment with a firm push he delved his thumb into her asshole and stretched her a little bit more. Lorena jolted as she anally penetrated for the first time in her life, feeling him expand her as he pushed in, no pain just surprise and pleasure, feeling a funny tingle as her sphincter let him inside.

“Fuck…” she breathed as she took it all in, his hand returning to her hip to take more charge again, thrusting into her harder as she lost focus with the new sensations. Chris could tell she was an anal virgin, so tight and new to it all, but she’d taken it well and was clearly enjoying it. He wasn’t going to be able to do any more with her though, he didn’t think she could take it and there was no way she was going to lose her anal virginity in a spit lubed fuck on the gym floor. She was liking it as it was though so he just held her tight and worked his thumb in balance with their fucking.

He pushed up hard against her and increased his efforts, holding her tightly, fingers pressing into her soft skin as he pulled her back against him. His hips slapped against her lovely round ass, her body an absolute treat as he worked him in and out of her tight, clenching pussy. Lorena was squeezing her muscles on him, gripping his cock every time he drove into her, holding him full depth for a blink before he pulled back out. She was loving the feel of him inside her, amped up by her first anal penetration and just letting him get on plundering her fine body.

Chris wasn’t intending to let that pass, wanting to take everything possible from the fantastic experience of fucking her, but he wanted her to feel the same. She was certainly enjoying it now and only let out cry of pleasure as he fucked her harder. Her grunting groans turned to cries of pleasure, louder and more intense as he cut the stroke and buried himself in her harder, shoving into her with pace now, pushing hard against the stunning German model as he fucked her. He jammed himself balls deep again and again with shorter strokes, keeping the pace up, stroking and stimulating every nerve ending inside her.

As she sagged under the pressure, the strength leaving her arms, she leaned forwards and weakened. Lost to the intensity of it all as he fucked her and just revelling in the sensations she lost focus and couldn’t hold herself up any longer, especially under the increased intensity of his fucking. With a groan she let her arms out from under her, the ache flooding through her as she flexed despite her fitness, sliding on her elbows as her knees splayed and she sank down towards the floor. Chris rode her all the way, not letting her go and Lorena returned the favour as she pushed her ass up for him.

He pulled his thumb from her asshole, making her gasp as she squeezed at nothing, her sphincter having been giving little grips with every pulse of her pussy while they fucked. He planted his hands down either side of her as her groan turned to a grunt as she was pinned underneath him on the mat, keeping her back arched and bum up for him to keep pounding into her. She could hear him grunting hotly behind her, closed now as he leaned over and pumped down into her with short, hard strokes that made him hit her G-spot much more intently.

“Fuck me, God fuck me…” she breathed, digging her hands into the mat again as he slammed down against her. He reached out and planted his hand down on hers, their fingers entwining as he fucked her. He leaned down and nuzzled into her neck even as he managed to keep the position required to fuck her, burying his cock inside her gorgeously tight pussy as he kissed and bit lightly at the side of her neck, making the German model moan softly with pleasure through her breaths.

“Let me ride,” she breathed as he kissed up behind her ear, making her tingle again as it was something she loved.

“What?” he mumbled, not quite hearing her, focusing on his own efforts.

“Let me go on top, let me ride,” she said. He just grunted in return, not quite in the mood to stop, captivated by her silky pussy.

“I want to sit on your big cock,” she smiled to tempt him. He relented and slowed down, giving a hard, deep thrust inside her that made her breath catch, pinning her to the mat for a second before he slowly pulled himself from her, sitting back on the floor with his erect cock sticking up slickly. Lorena took a moment to compose herself, breathing deep lungfuls of air to clear her head and calm her racing heart before turning and hopping up into a crouch in one motion.

She advanced on him and planted her lips on his for another deep, tongue twisting kiss as she pulled herself on top of him, reaching down to grab his cock so she could guide herself on in one go. He groaned deeply as she led the way then sank her hips into his, swallowing his entire length again as she sat on his lap and kissed him hard. Her hands held onto his shoulders as she embedded his prick, feeling his immediately take hold of her waist again before sliding up onto her perky breasts with the hard nipples that protruded through her top.

Lorena started riding, taking charge and working her hips up and down as she rocked on her knees. It was a different penetration and she loved the feeling; it was her favourite sexual position, even if she did love getting pounded from behind, and the way she could stimulate herself was just perfect. She loved making men climax on top as well, loving how she had the control and was in charge of exactly how it all went.

She pushed his hand down to her hips again, just guiding her as she rode while she grabbed the bottom of the white Lycra and pulled it over her head, wasting no time in freeing her perfect breasts, firm and full with her nipples sticking out hard. His hands were immediately back on her chest and she murmured with pleasure as he groped her firmly, squeezing her then pulling has hands back to play his fingertips over her skin, circling and lightly pinching her nipples.

She basked in the sensations and loved how his cock jumped inside her every time she clenched her muscles, her tight pussy doing the business perfectly for him...though she doubted she was going to be quite as tight for a few days after this fuck session. She pulled her legs up, knees getting in her own way due to her height as she got her feet underneath her and then pulled up on him, easily able to lift herself up to the tip of his cock and thrust herself down into him, with her G-spot getting a thump in the bargain as she leaned back a little.

She kept her grip on his shoulders and leaned away from him as she squatted over him and started bouncing up and down, working her gorgeously toned legs, putting her fitness to work as she easily rode up and down on his cock. He groaned and squeezed her tits, gripping harder as she fucked him, feeling her bouncing perfectly to drive her pussy down into him, legs spread wide by her position so she bumped her clit against his pubic bone for more stimulation. The beautiful model grunted, eyes closed, ponytail jumping and bouncing with her as she worked at him, clenching and squeezing her pussy tightly as she rode with long strokes. Too long, in fact, as she squeezed herself at the tip of his cock, aiming to clench on his head, but pushed him out of her so she slid down against it.

“Fuck,” she muttered, quickly reaching down to reposition him before he could do it himself and sinking herself back onto him. She buried him once more and then shuffled her feet, getting into a slightly better position to drive deeply into him, shortening her strokes so she wouldn’t slip off again and could focus on the pleasure of getting his cock deeply inside her, his stiff girth against her G-spot, bumping her clit down on him as she shook with pre-orgasmic pleasure. Working hard so his bulging head ploughed against her cervix cranked her up, building peak quickly.

Her eyes were screwed shut and she gasped hard, focused on chasing her pleasure now as she thumped down on the stiff cock beneath her. Chris just focused on shoving up into her, giving her everything she wanted as she rammed down onto him, trying to get every possible nerve ending involved. She felt it coming, holding on and jamming down with short, hard thrusts as fast as she could, fingernails digging into his shoulders as he continued to squeeze and fondle her breasts. With a few final seconds of effort, she drove herself over the line with a deep lean back to maximise pressure on her G-spot till she exploded.

The stunning German slammed herself down into him as she hit orgasm, her already tight pussy giving an almighty, soul shattering squeeze on his cock that made him surge rock hard inside her, only helping increase her pleasure. She gave strained, whining cries of pleasure as her hips shuddered with small, tense, overwhelmed jolts as she both wanted to thrust on him but was too sensitive in her peak, grinding and circling her hips instead as he gripped her perky tits.

“Oh fuck, fuck,” she breathed, gritting her teeth as she gave several intent grinds back and forth against his cock to pressure her G-spot deep inside her clenching vagina. He pulsed his cock, clenching his own muscles deliberately to make him buck inside her, Lorena gasping with a smile as she jumped at the stimulation, so sensitive after a big orgasm that had been building for a while.

“That was good,” she breathed, lifting up to carefully ride his cock once more, slowly taking his full length as she breathed, sweat prickling her skin from the effort. He was hard as rock and close himself after her intense efforts, not to mention everything that had gone before and was in no mood to slow down now, wanting to ride her to the finish now. He pushed up from the mats, rolling her back in her lap before pulling her towards him to kiss her once more. They hungrily made out, Lorena full depth on his cock again before her suddenly spun her round and rolled her onto her back.

He pinned the German stunner down on the cool matting, her naked back pressing into the ground as he slid on top of her, making her grunt as he pressed just a bit deeper inside her with his weight. He kissed her again then pushed up, sliding his knees back up as he slipped back out of her slick tunnel, grabbing one of her legs and pulling it up straight using her incredible flexibility. Her yoga pants flapped uselessly around her where he’d torn them, tempting him to reach down and grab them again, Lorena giggling as he pulled the helpless fabric again and split the seam all the way to her waistband at the front this time.

“I think they’re done for,” she smiled, reaching over to stroke his hands before he grabbed her leg again.

“Just making sure,” he smiled in return, reaching up for her shoe. He grabbed her trainer and peeled it off her heel, popping it off her size nine foot and revealing her cute little white ankle sock. He switched to her other leg and did the same, wrestling the shoe off her resisting foot, leaving her in just the ruined Lycra and her ankle socks.

“Got a thing for feet?” she teased. Frankly she wouldn’t care if he did.

“No, I just don’t want your shoes in the way here,” he replied, smiling as he grabbed her legs and authoritatively hauled them into place over his shoulders. He took charge again like the flip of a switch and pulled her where he wanted, setting her up then pushing forward to lean down on her thighs. She gasped as he rolled her back and lifted her hips from the mat, burying himself into her as he prepared himself, leaning powerfully over her.

With the sweet German treat pinned and prone, he lifted his hips and resumed fucking her, and he was fucking her this time. They weren’t having sex or making love now, he was properly fucking her. His thrusts were short and fast, intently focused on one thing and that was burying his cock as deeply inside her as possible. In the wake of her orgasm she was a touch too sensitive for such treatment but it wasn’t her decision now and she wouldn’t tell him to stop, loving his hunger and lust for her, wanting him to experience every bit of pleasure her body could bring him.

Her pussy was beautifully tight as her legs squeezed together, making her already luscious haven even more exquisite. He growled through hard breaths as he gave it his all, thumping down hard on her as he ground his pelvis against hers. She gasped as she laid into the mat, bracing herself on the floor as he put all his energy into her, having not been fucked so hard for years, loving how rough the culmination of her carnal entanglement was.

“Come on, fuck me, fuck me!” she gasped, whining it out between ragged breaths, body shaking, overwhelmed by what he was doing to her in that moment as he pounded away. His cock was rock hard, as hard as he’d ever known, full size and knocking on the door to her womb with every hard, restrained shove down into the stunning German model. He loved her pussy, everything about her tight, toned body and how they fit together. It had been a fantastic fuck with her and he never wanted it to end even as he felt his climax bubbling away in the background.

He couldn’t turn away from it now though even as he wanted more time with the beautiful, leggy model, a creature of pure lust for him ever since she’d arrived. He somehow found a bit more energy and made her moan by slamming down into her, his thrusts barely a couple of inches now as he worked deep inside her, feeling her muscles clenching all up his straining shaft, his sensitive head plundering her silky, velvet depths as he twitched in imminent climax.

Lorena felt it too and squeezed herself in several long, intense grasps that she knew would only enhance it, seeing him shudder and feeling him go even harder inside her, like a block of granite embedded in her sweet yet achingly tired pussy. With a final few thrusts and hard grunts she knew well, she expected him to bury himself a final time and explode, but was surprised as with sudden speed her shoved her legs wide open and yanked himself back out of her, leaving her muscles to clench down on nothing, making her gasp deeply as her body surged and shivered.

She opened her eyes as he shoved her legs aside and hopped over her, finding the power for his legs in the wake of his tension as he pounded his cock down into her, jumping over to suddenly kneel across her lithe body, past her beautifully sculpted abs as he threw a knee over her shoulder into the matting beside her head. It had the double effect of pinning her as he knelt on her long ponytail, holding her in place even if she wanted to escape, grabbing his cock and jerking it hard as he sank down and took aim.

Lorena didn’t even have time to protest as the moment he’d achieved position and taken aim he burst over her face, the first thick shot of his orgasm unloading across her silky skin in a hot, thick blast. She gasped intensely in shock and sensation as his hot come hit her face, his aim perfect as he unloaded the thick rope from her chin to her forehead, just touching her deep brown hair as it went into her open mouth at the same time.

She’d never taken a facial before, her first time but despite the unexpected nature of her introduction to it she didn’t shy away, finding it hot and arousing even as she was surprised by it, his long, hot bursts exploding over her face as he leaned over her and stroked his cock hard, his targetting seemingly perfect as ejected up the other side of her face while she turned her head and over her eyelid, gumming it shut before more shots were fired across her smooth forehead, beautifully contoured nose and full lips with more of his salty load landing in her mouth as she just gasped and let him give it to her.

Seeing her willingness, he aimed his last couple of shots down over her lips and into her mouth, clenching with every ounce of himself to squeeze the last bursts of energy into ejected his load from his tightened balls onto her face. With a growl he drained the last of himself out and milked his cock as he shoved his still bulging head between her lips, elated to feel her soft tongue meet him and lick the last of his thick load from his tip.

Lorena had swallowed come before, she’d been talked into that by a previous boyfriend but found it acceptable as she shoved as deep as possible to minimise the taste before she’d gulped it down. This was something different though and she was surprised in herself that she welcomed it into her mouth, tasting his thick, salty load as she lapped it up and made him quake at the intensity of her skilful tongue stimulating his most sensitive spot. He groaned and shook over her, trembling as he tried to hold on to enjoy her ministrations until he could stand no more and pulled back out of her mouth.

Breathing hard, he found the control to pull himself over her, carefully extracting his leg and not catching her with his knee before he collapsed on the matting beside her, utterly spent as he left the come streaked model recovering beside him. Lorena swallowed slowly, tasting his thick load, an unexpected culmination to the evening. Their intense gasps for air broke the silence, sweat prickling both of them in the wake of their amazing fuck session. Lorena laid back with her eye glued shut, his load cooling on her skin and muscles unwinding, feeling all the tension draining from her body as she relaxed.

Her hand found his, twisting into his grip as they recovered, feeling the lovely after glow of their carnal pleasure as it spread through them. Lorena had certainly never expected he’d fuck her like that – he’d never expected her to fuck him at all, and it had been an absolutely fantastic workout. They just spent a minute in the near silence, breathing returning to normal as they recovered and regained their senses.

“Fuck that was good,” she breathed, breaking the silence.

“Yeah, amazing,” he said, feeling her squeeze his hand. Pushing himself up from the mat, he gave a stretch and looked round for his shorts. Quickly pulling them on, he glanced down at the stunning model beside him, his load still splashed across her pretty face. She tried to open her eyes but her eyelashes were gummed together on one side, struggling and then giving up, looking at him with her one eye.

“Can you get me some paper or something?” she said quietly, addressing her need to clean up.

“Sure, one second,” he said quickly, hopping up to his feet and jogging lightly down the gym floor to a dispenser. Lorena watched him go, taking in his muscular physique with her one available eye; he was certainly in great shape and that strength had helped him fuck her hard. She wondered idly whether she might be able to get a repeat performance.

“Here,” he said as he jogged back over to her, handing a wad of paper to her waiting hand.

“Thanks,” she mumbled as she carefully pressed it to her face, trying not to wipe any of it actually into her eyes in the process as she soaked it up. He grabbed his shirt as he let her sort out his mess, wiping it easily off her smooth skin with a practiced motion from all the make-up she was used to wearing. She checked she’d got it all and wiped her fingers into the paper before looking down at her absolutely ruined yoga pants, the formally skintight black Lycra absolutely destroyed and flopping uselessly over her thighs.

“You certainly did a job on these,” she said with a giggle as she played with the loose, ragged edge of one leg.

“Yeah well...yeah,” he mumbled, unsure whether to be proud of it. He kind of was anyway, but he didn’t intend to show that when it wasn’t appropriate.

“Have you got something I can wear? Some shorts or something? I can’t leave like this,” she laughed, looking up at him even though his eyes were glued to her silky smooth yet swollen pussy, taking her in once more while he had the chance.

“Um...we have a lost and found, there’s always stuff in there. You’d be surprised what people leave behind, I’ll go take a look,” he said, gesturing towards the office.

“Throw me my top please,” she said, pointing to the tight white Lycra she’d thrown aside as she’d ridden his cock. He grabbed hit and helpfully chucked it to her, the model just smiling as he headed off to see what he could find for her bottom half. Lorena took a breath and pulled it over her head, checking her hair wasn’t all over the place and settling it down over her firm tits. She wiggled a little to get it around her warm body and pushed herself up, wanting to look her best despite everything that had just happened.

“Found something,” he said, coming back to her with some shorts in hand, a couple of pairs for her to choose from.

“Oh thank God,” she murmured, a little more tellingly than she might have. It was a relief to be able to cover herself up, she didn’t need that drama on top of everything else. She took the shorts from him, one small black pair, another longer dark blue pair, both of them loose fitting and perhaps a tad too big for her but that wouldn’t matter. She choose the blue pair and threw the others aside, looking up to him watching her.

“Last chance for a look,” she teased with a giggle, pulling her knees up and wiggling a little to let him take in her shaven lips for a final time as he smiled.

“Gorgeous,” he murmured, taking in her smooth, tight body.

“Thanks,” she mumbled in reply before pulling the shorts down and kicking her feet through them, standing up to yank them over her ruined gym wear and conceal herself. She drew the string up to tighten her waist, pleased to find them modest enough before she glanced round for her shoes, flung off in their passion. She kicked them over and shoved her feet in, bending down to pull them on quickly before she stood up with a stretch.

“I think that’ll do for our work out tonight,” he said.

“Yeah, definitely. I’m beat,” she replied, a telling smile creeping onto her lips before she suppressed it like a naughty student.

“We’ll hit it again next session,” he said.

“Definitely, I look forward to it,” she said. Not wanting things to be awkward, feeling the atmosphere about to take hold, she stepped forward and pushed up on her toe to kiss him softly, intimately, her tongue gently meeting his as he returned it and slid his hand to her side for a moment.

“Goodnight, Chris,” she whispered as she sank back on her heel, smiling then turning to head back into the women’s changing area and ultimately the exit. It had been a very unexpected workout, but one she’d desperately needed. She wondered if the next one might be as intense.

She hoped it would be.

The End

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.

Jack

Re: Meet the Angels - Lorena Rae - Personal Training
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2023, 07:53:02 PM »
Thank you for this piece of art Noj! Really happy and amazed how this idea turned out! Excellent work on the tension building over the blowjob to the sex and the grand finale! Loved how you portrayed her! Thanks a million again!  =P~

The following users thanked this post: thedemba2, Noj

thedemba2

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2023, 12:34:00 AM »
Just done reading an amazing story. Finally someone doing some justice for the VS Angels. I've just read parts, really fond of how each mod have their own personality going into it.

Would be nice if we get to see how much of a diva Candice is or maybe Laid Ribeiro or Alessandra Ambrosio. Who knows maybe a competitive pair of Brazilians trying to one up each other constantly.

Looking forward to the next one.

The following users thanked this post: Noj

Toaster22

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2023, 02:42:11 PM »
Amazing details and great work! looking forward to the others

The following users thanked this post: Noj

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA