Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Conception of Sid  (Read 76 times)

Sign54

The Conception of Sid
« on: March 26, 2024, 01:50:52 PM »

The Conception of Sid:
Celebrities featured: Sara Quin and Stacy Reader
Tags: Penis, lesbian, Canada, Sara Quin, Stacy Reader, Impregnation
   The year was 2021, and Sara had just started recording Crybaby with her twin sister Tegan. She had just done a controversial and irreversible surgery while dealing with fertility struggles that would cause her “girl parts” to turn into “boy parts” while still being a girl, and Sara had chosen a 6-inch dick so she could feel big and her wife could see when she was hard. Ultimately, as Sara found out the hard way, the only downside was that she had to jerk off at least twice a day, or she’d feel horrible pain in her groin. To make her wife’s penis happy, Stacy got Sara a subscription to a website for bikini models.

Stacy was waiting at her apartment in Vancouver when Sara got back from a recording session. As soon as  Stacy teased Sara and said “Looks like someone’s a bit excited”, as she hugged the Canadian. Sara hugged back and Stacy predictably felt a bulge in Sara’s groin as she hugged her.  Sara giggled as her wife hugged her and told Stacy “Do you want to do fun stuff and make you a mom with my hot Canadian semen?” Stacy was thrilled at the statement and said yes as she kissed her wife before they both headed to the bedroom. Of course, they closed the door to keep the cats out.

Once both women were completely naked, things started to get tense. Stacy told Sara the rules, which are “no condoms, cum inside me, do it in missionary.” Sara agreed to them and started kissing Stacy immediately. Stacy leaned and laid down on the bed as Sara continued to kiss her, and Sara smirked, “Are you ready for be to be in you, this isn’t a strap-on, I will cum in you”. Stacy nodded in approval and was ready for her wife to penetrate her most intimate parts.
Sara started sticking the tip of her fleshy appendage into her wife and asked if she was feeling okay. Stacy loved it and told Sara, “fuck me like you used to with your strap-on” Sara then started to stick the rest of her penis into her wife and thrust her hips. She could tell Stacy enjoyed the skin-to-skin contact she never enjoyed, given the tightness she had.

Stacy loved the sensation, too and moaned “How does it feel having a dick and balls”. The bedroom started to smell like sex, but both women were too far gone to think of anything other than each other. In response to her wife, Sara said, while grunting and sweating profusely, “I never want to have a pussy again, and feel I was always meant to have a dick.” Stacy smiled and said “Do not stop thrusting until you cum in me.” Sara said, giggling, “I can’t stop until I cum.” The couple fell deeper into lust.

Sara obviously knew how to pleasure her wife by touching her clit and stuck her left hand right above her wife’s pussy and started to feel her clit. Stacy loved the sensation a ton and decided to touch the Canadian singer’s butt by touching her buttcheeks as she kept fucking her as they faced each other, nipple to nipple. Sara felt her balls tighten, a sensation she knew from frequently jerking off to bikini models to relieve herself, as she dipped her rod in her wife and thrust faster. The singer’s short brown hair smelled like sweat as she was putting effort into her endeavor.

Sara was close and asked her wife, “Stacy, are you close, I can’t hold it much longer.“ Stacy said, “Yes, honey, I am. your penis feels so good inside me.” Sara said, “I’m about to cum soon and shoot my Canadian honey inside of you, are you ready to become a mom, Stacy”. Stacy said, “Yes, fuck me like you mean it.” Sara kept thrusting, and her mind became numb to anything other than being with her wife, and she shot loads of hot, stinky cum inside of her wife. Stacy came soon after Sara touched her clit a few more times as she was shooting her loads in her wife.

Both women were tired and sweaty after they had both finished their orgasms. Sara secretly hoped she had impregnated her wife and asked Stacy, “Do you think I got you pregnant?” Stacy then said, “I sure hope so; if not,  we can keep doing so until I can.” Sara and Stacy cuddled naked and later watched some trashy reality show with cute ladies on it so they could do it again. Stacy, around the time Sara had finished recording Crybaby with Tegan, found out she was pregnant and smiled, knowing her wife had done the deed.
The End.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA