Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Adventures of a Production Assistant (Shelley Long)  (Read 1863 times)

Govtcheese

Adventures of a Production Assistant (Shelley Long)
« on: May 16, 2020, 08:06:50 AM »
Adventures of a Production Assistant

Starring: Shelley Long

Codes: MF, role play

Disclaimer: This story is completely fictional. No part of the story actually happened. Fantasy is legal. Please don not reproduce my writings without my permission.

It was a going to be great day. Not only was I on the set of "The Money Pit", the first movie I would work on as a production assistant, but my first assignment was to bring the beautiful co-star of the film, Shelley Long, her script for the day.

Shelley's assistant told me Shelley should be in her trailer, so I headed out to the yard to find Shelley's trailer.

When I found Shelley's trailer. I knocked at the door and called for Shelley, "Mrs. Long I'm here your script for the day."

After a few minutes of no answer, I decided to push open the door and walk in.  I looked around and called for Shelley again, but no answer.  There was little to the trailer; only a small kitchen area, living room, bathroom, and what resembled to be a bedroom.

On the kitchen counter I saw a pair of wet panties, curious I picked them up just when Shelley came out of the bedroom. 

"Just who the hell do you think you are, that you can come into MY trailer and go through MY underwear!?"

I stumbled to come up with something to say, not only was I in the presence of such a beautiful woman, but she was mad as a hornet.

"SIT DOWN!" Shelley pushed a chair into me. "I am so sick of men acting like I'm some piece of meat. They think they can just do whatever they want to me. Well not today."

I nervously sat down in the chair that Shelley pushed into me. I would have struggled, but didn't see the point. If I struggled with Shelley and she got hurt, it would be the end of any potential career in Hollywood for me.

Shelley walked around to face me, her normally beautiful face was squinted with anger. Even though I was about to get a tongue lashing of a lifetime, it was hard to keep my erection at bay looking at how beautiful Shelley was. She was thin, with just enough where it mattered. Her face had a natural beauty to it, a girl next door look.

All my day dreaming came to a sudden stop when Shelley smacked me with all her might.

"Your a disgusting pig, you know that!" Shelley sharply smacked me across the face again. "That's a really, low down dirty thing to do" Shelley smacked my face again with her other hand. "Guys like you give other guys a bad name, you know that." Again Shelley smacked my face.

Shelley's face was starting to get red from the excitement of smacking a man around. "You know I bet deep down somewhere you like a having a woman, like me, smack you around." Shelley smacked twice this time, once with her left and then with the right.

"Maybe even you wanted to get caught." Shelley smacked again, but softer and more playful. "You know, I bet you knew I was still in the trailer when you sniffed my panties. You wanted me to find out." This time Shelley smacked me upside the head. "You know mister, that was pretty low down thing to do. Knowing you would get me hot and bothered enough to smack you around. Just so I could tie you up. Is that it? We'll mister that's pretty low in Shelley's book."

My mouth was agape, I couldn't think what to do. I didn't mind that such a beautiful smacked me around, but I had no idea this would happen.

"But you know what, maybe I do like it. Maybe I do like having a young man vulnerable in front of me. Maybe I like being able to smack him around. Maybe there is a side of me that takes delight in the opportunity to take my soft, delicate hands and pummel your rough face. Maybe it gets me more exited than you know."

By this point Shelley had stopped smacking me and started caressing my sore face. "Maybe your just a innocent college boy, fresh into the world, excited by the chance to be near a beautiful movie star and you couldn't control yourself around my wet panties."

Shelley had picked up her panties from the floor and waved them in front of my face before smacking the wet undergarments in my face. "You just couldn't control your young hormones. Imagining that these panties were wet from my juices, but maybe I had just washed them. You didn't care."

I shook the wet undergarments from my face, as I listened to her speak mere inches away from my face.

"Maybe your a dirty boy, who likes to do dirty things." Shelley stuck her index finger to my nose as she finished prouncing  "things." Her soft delicate finger slowly traced down my nose to to my upper lip, then swiftly left my face as my lip quivered desiring to kiss her finger.

Shelley shook her finger, back and fourth to my face. "No, no boy. There will be none of that."

Shelley moved both of her hands to her side. "A dirty boy isn't allowed to kiss such a delicate thing." Shelley said sternly, with a whisp of a smile on her face.

Shelley looked back at her own ass and grabbed the back of my head. "But I think I have something dirty, that a dirty boy can clean for me." Shelley gave me a quick peck on the forehead before shoving my head back, as she walked away from.

Standing several feet from me in a profile pose, Shelley pushed out her small, cute butt. "Would a dirty boy, like to clean a dirty butt?"

Shelley circled her hand on her ass, looking at me shake my head. "That's a good boy."

Shelley walked back up to me and turned so her back faced me. "Now if your going to do this, you have to listen to exactly what I say. First, you can pull down my shorts, but slowly."

I pulled my head forward as far as I could, until I could grab the thin fabric of her  shorts with my teeth and slowly pull them down her thighs. The fabric of her shorts was thin, so as I pulled the fabric tore from the pressure of my teeth. Slowly Shelley's shorts began to come off exposing her plain pink panties.

Shelley was biting her cheeks in excitement as I pulled down her shorts, exposing her panty covered butt.

As her shorts made it past her knees to her ankles, she kicked her feet, sending the shorts across the room.

"Now I want you to breathe me in. I really want you to get your nose in there, take it all in."

I shoved my nose into her ass as hard as I could, rubbing it down her taint, up to her asshole then back down to her pussy. I could smell her musk and the sensation of her panties becoming moist. I had begun to cum in my pants, as I pushed harder into her ass.

Shelley was wincing and pacing as she stood in front of me.  I could hear a small yelp from her as she began to orgasm. Shelley's breathing had began to stagger.

"Hppf, take them off. Mmphh... Pull those fucking panties off. Hpppf, oh gawwd lick that pussy."

I grabbed her panties with my teeth and pulled them down as fast as possible. My nose dragged along her moist taint, soaking in her intoxicating juices. With her ass now exposed, I kissed each soft alabaster cheek. I loved kissing those soft mounds.

With each kiss, I ventured closer and closer to her asshole until my tongue met her hot moist hole.  I dipped and twirled my tongue into her asshole repeatedly, the muskiness of her cavity brought me to my second climax.

Shelley squealed as my tongue probed her ass. I could feel her sphincter clinch around my tongue, squeezing it and pulling me closer. "Ahhh, mmmmhhh, yeeessss." Shelley moaned.

I could taste the greasiness of her ass on my tongue, with each squeeze.  The flavor of her ass was intense, both bitter and musky, mixed with salty. My salvia pooled out from Shelley's anus.

Shelley turned around, so we were face to face and pulled my head down to hairy pussy. Knowing to take my que, I lapped at her pussy like a Wilde man.  I attempted to grab her ass and pull her in closer, but Shelley pushed me off. "A good boy would keep his hands to himself."

I slowly released my hold of her ass and put my hands to my side.  "That's a good boy. Your going to have learn to listen better." Shelley held my shoulders back and few moments then shoved my face back into her pussy.

Shelley's pussy tasted strong, as I pulled at her lips between the puffs of her blonde pubic hairs.  Shelley apparently wasn't vain enough to shave her pubic area. 

Shelley's pubs went into my nostrils as I sucked on her moist pussy. There was a certain bitterness that was intoxicating.  After a few minutes of sucking and licking I felt a burst of hot, sticky fluids flow into my mouth and down my chin.  Shelley grabbed my head, pulling me in tighter. "Ohh gawwd….you dirty fucking pervert! Eat my pussy! Fuuuck!."

Shelley pushed me away as she came one last time. Her small, tight body heaved as she worked to regain her breath. Her perky nipples poked through her light shirt and her wavy hair layed on top of her flushed face. She was covered in sweat, nearly vibrating from excitement.

Shelley quickly composed herself.  "That was a good boy. Now where was that script."

« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 08:39:22 PM by Govtcheese »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Cadeauxxx

Re: Adventures of a Production Assistant
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2020, 08:41:34 AM »
Thank you for posting, welcome to the site!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA