Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Lustfully Yours (Multiple Celebs Series)  (Read 5000 times)

Calibur009

Lustfully Yours (Multiple Celebs Series)
« on: September 24, 2023, 07:27:41 AM »
**Updated**

Lustfully Yours: Chapter 1
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Paris Berelc
Featuring: Kelli Berglund
Codes: MF, MMF, MFF, Oral, Facial, Titfuck, Anal

Los Angeles, California

It was 3:35 in the afternoon when Paris Berelc exited a black Uber with a smile on her face. After that, she grabbed her large pink carry-on suitcase and her expensive black purse. Next, she walked toward a plush two-story white house. The Alexa & Katie actress wore a long-sleeved tan shirt that exposed her midriff, jean shorts, and white tennis shoes. She also had her light brown hair done in a ponytail. After that, she rang the doorbell and waited for the homeowner to let her in. Soon, Rick Hughes opened the door and let the hot starlet into his house. Rick was a 6’ 6” biracial man with dark brown curly hair and a mustache. He was dressed in a black polo shirt, blue slacks, and brown loafers.

“Hi, Paris. I’ve been expecting you.” Rick said with a smile.

“Hello, Rick. Thank you so much for letting me stay here while my place is being fumigated.” Paris replied with a smile as she stood on her toes and kissed the tall man’s left cheek.

“No problem. I have a spare bedroom that I’m not using, so make yourself at home.” Rick responded in a chipper tone.

“OK, we are going to have so much fun while I’m here.” Paris replied with a wink followed by a laugh.

“I’m sure we will. It’s always a fun time with you, Paris.” Rick responded with a chuckle.

“Well, speaking of fun. I have an idea of something we can do together right now.” Paris replied as she gave Rick a knowing look.

“What kind of fun would that be?” Rick responded as he folded his arms and looked down at the former Disney actress.

About five minutes later, the pair were upstairs inside the spare bedroom. Paris straddled Rick as they made out on the bed. Meanwhile, the big man was squeezing the Pretty Stone actress's ass.

“Paris, you have the most kissable lips.” Rick said as he continued swapping spit with the Filipino starlet.

“Yes, I do. Now let me show you what else I can do with them.” Paris replied with a naughty smile as she dismounted the tall man.

Paris got into the doggystyle position and unzipped Rick’s pants. After that, the towering man’s hard 18-inch light brown dick sprang out. The former Mighty Med actress's hazel eyes lit up and she immediately grasped his massive dong.

“Oh yeah! That’s what I’ve been waiting to see.” Paris said excitedly as she caressed Rick’s enormous brown cock with both of her hands.

“I’m starting to think that my big dick was the only reason you called and asked me to stay at my house.” Rick replied with a sly smile.

“Maybe. But don’t pretend that you’re not going to enjoy having a pretty girl like me stay with you for a few days.” Paris responded as she licked the underside of Rick’s shaft.

“I’m not going to argue with that, Paris.” Rick replied with a laugh.

“That’s what I thought. Oh god! Your dick is so damn big!” Paris said as she slobbered on Rick’s light brown cock.

One minute later, the SquadGoals actress spat on the tall mixed-race man’s dong. After that, she wrapped her glossy lips around his light brown pole. Before long, the hot starlet proceeded to choke down a good eleven inches of the big man’s lengthy dick. A few seconds later, she released his cock from her mouth with a loud pop.

“Damn! Rick, you have so much dick, and it makes my pussy so wet.” Paris said in an aroused tone as ropes of saliva dripped down her chin.

A few seconds later, Paris removed her top, exposing her big round tits. After that, she pulled off her shorts. Now nude, the Crew actress rubbed her moist pussy a bit before she sank down on Rick’s big light brown dick. He then grabbed her waist as she wildly rode his manhood.

“Fuck yes! Your big dick is so good!” Paris cried out as she impaled herself on Rick’s enormous dong.

“Paris, you're one of the few women who really knows how to ride my huge dick.” Rick said as he thrust into the starlet’s gushing pussy.

“I take that as a compliment. Fuck me! Make me cum on your huge cock!” Paris replied with a satisfied smile as she bounced up and down on Rick’s dong.

Soon, Rick opened his mouth and sucked on Paris's bouncing tits. That action turned her on even more as she began to grind her cooze on his big dick.

“Oh my god yes! I love how you fuck me!” Paris screamed out as she bounced on Rick’s dick like no tomorrow.

A short time later, Paris changed positions, and she rode Rick reverse cowgirl. Additionally, her great pair of round titties bounced up and down as she expertly rode the tall biracial man’s cock.

“Fuck yes! So good! Your big dick is good!” Paris cried out as Rick was pistoning his lengthy dick into her love tunnel.

A good while later, Rick was kneeling behind Paris as he fucked her doggystyle. Additionally, the Do Revenge actress had a look of pure joy as the big man slammed his massive dong into her pussy.

“God yes! Holy shit! Give me all of that huge dick!” Paris moaned out as she looked back at Rick as he stuffed her warm and wet cooze with his lengthy dick.

Next, Rick slapped Paris's tanned booty as he plowed her pussy at a quick pace. Meanwhile, she was pushing her booty closer to him as he banged her non-stop.

“Oh yes! I love your big fucking cock so much!” Paris cried out as Rick pumped away at her wet cooze.

Much later, Rick was fucking Paris missionary, and she loved every second of it. Furthermore, her eyes were filled with nothing but lust as the tall man stuffed her pussy with his long tan dick.

“Oh my god! You’re fucking my pussy so good!” Paris cried out as Rick drove his immense penis into her love tunnel.

Eventually, Rick draped the Alexa & Katie actress's toned legs over his shoulders. Following that, he proceeded to jackhammer her wet snatch, much to her delight.

“God yes! Your enormous dick is incredible! Fuck me!” Paris screamed out as the tall man pounded her pussy.

“I’m about to cum. Where do you want it?” Rick asked.

“Cum on my face! I want you to spray my face with your hot cum!” Paris replied.

A few seconds later, Rick pulled out of the hot starlet’s pussy. After that, he began jacking his lengthy brown dick with his right hand. The tall biracial man did that until he fired a load of milky jissom onto her pretty face. When he was done, the Confessional actress's face was drenched with cum.

“That was fucking fantastic! Rick, we're going to have a lot of fun together while I’m here.” Paris said with a big smile as she sucked the tall man’s spent dick.

“We sure are.” Rick replied with a grin as the starlet gave him a blowjob.

The next day, Paris was sitting on Rick’s black four-seat sofa while painting her fingernails with red nail polish. The former Lab Rats: Elite Force actress wore a cut-off white tank top and red gym shorts. After that, she placed her feet on the coffee table. But before she could begin painting her toenails, she was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell ringing.

“Ugh! Who could that be? Just a second.” Paris said as she blew on her fingernails to dry them quicker.

A few seconds later, Paris left the sofa to answer the door. When she opened the door, a tall man with brown hair and blue eyes stood outside. Additionally, he was dressed in a blue and green striped shirt, jeans, and black tennis shoes.

“Hi, Paris. Is Rick home?” Luke Tanner asked as he checked out the starlet’s body.

“Hello, Luke. Yes, he is. Come on in.” Paris replied as she looked up at the 6’ 6” man.

“Thanks, Paris.” Luke responded as he entered the house.

“Luke, I haven’t seen you since you helped out on my bikini photoshoot in the Mojave Desert a few months ago.” Paris said as she sat down on the sofa.

“That was a fun day, and you looked hot in that bikini.” Luke replied with a grin as he sat next to her.

“Yes, I did. Well, Rick is currently taking a nap. But maybe he’ll be up soon.” Paris responded as she glanced at Luke’s package and smiled.

“I can wait. So, how long are you staying at Rick’s?” Luke asked.

“Three days because my place is being fumigated.” Paris answered.

“OK, Rick just told me you were staying here for a while. He didn’t mention why.” Rick replied with a shrug of his shoulders.

“It probably just slipped his mind. We’ll just watch some television until Rick wakes up.” Paris responded as she clicked on the remote to turn on Rick’s large widescreen T.V.

Five minutes later, Rick entered the living room dressed in a black blazer, a white shirt, jeans, and black loafers. He then acknowledged his tall friend and spoke to him.

“What’s up, Luke?” Rick said with a smile.

“Hi, man. How’s it going?” Luke replied with a grin.

“I’m doing great. Hey, Paris, I have to go out for a while and handle some business.” Rick said to the Alexa & Katie actress.

“Alright. I was hoping to have some more fun with you. But I’ll see when you get back.” Paris replied with a sly smile.

“I should be back in a few hours. Until then, you and Luke can have some fun.” Rick responded with a wink.

“That is true.” Paris replied as she looked over at Luke and smiled.

“I will see you guys later. Bye.” Rick said before he walked out the door.

Ten seconds after Rick’s departure, Paris turned to Luke and gave him an enticing look. After that, she removed her top, freeing her big tits. Following that, the tall man’s blue eyes widened at the sight of the Asian starlet’s tanned titties.

“Wow! Paris, your tits are spectacular.” Luke said as his mouth watered at the sight of her melons.

“I knew you would love them. So, Luke, are you ready to have some fun with me?” Paris replied with a smile as she shook her boobs at him.

“Of course I am!” Luke eagerly responded.

A few minutes later, Luke’s pants were around his ankles as Paris was sucking his eighteen-inch vanilla cock. She also worked Rick’s friend’s shaft with both of her manicured hands as she slurped on his long dick. Meanwhile, his left hand rested on the hot starlet’s booty as she sucked him off.

“Oh yeah! Your dick is so big and so good!” Paris said with a smile as she bobbed her head up and down on Luke’s lengthy pole.

Eventually, the Alexa & Katie actress managed to suck down ten inches of Luke’s cock. After that, she wrapped her round titties around his wet shaft and squeezed them together. Soon, Luke was groaning from the top-notch titjob the busty starlet gave him.

“Yes! Keep fucking my tits with that big long dick! It feels so good!” Paris cooed as Luke slid his massive cock between her boobs.

Paris opened her mouth and sucked Luke’s cock as she titfucked him. She also wiggled her shapely booty as she blew him. A few minutes later, she stopped blowing Rick’s friend and pulled off her shorts, revealing that she wasn’t wearing any panties underneath.

“I want you to fuck me now.” Paris said excitedly as she turned around and got into the doggystyle position.

Without thinking twice, Luke buried his lengthy cock into Paris's pussy. After that, the Crew actress pushed her ass closer to the tall man as he plowed her from behind.

“God yes! Give it to me! Stretch my pussy with that huge dick!” Paris cried out as Luke banged her with everything he had.

Soon, Luke bucked his hips and he began ramming his long vanilla dick into Paris’s pussy much faster. That caused the former Disney actress to look back at him with a satisfied smile.

“Holy shit! Oh god yes! Fuck the shit out of me!” Paris screamed out as Luke continued fucking her.

Several minutes later, Paris lowered her athletic body onto Luke’s dong. After that, she began riding him reverse cowgirl. On top of that, her large tits also bounced up and down as she rode the tall brunette man’s enormous cock.

“Yes! Yes! Fuck yes! Fill my pussy with that monster cock!” Paris moaned out as she skewered herself on Luke’s humongous pink dick.

Soon, the long-legged man tightened his grip on the 1Up actress's waist as she kept riding him. Meanwhile, she rubbed her wet cooze as she bounced up and down on his lengthy member.

“Wow! You’re fucking me so good! Keep it up!” Paris cried out as Luke thrust into her non-stop.

Much later, Paris rested on her right side as Luke fucked her in the spoon position. He also clutched the starlet’s left leg as he pistoned into her wet pussy with his massive vanilla dong.

“Yes! Fuck my pussy just like that! Oh my god!” Paris screamed out as Luke continued screwing her on the sofa with his lengthy cock.

“I’m getting close.” Luke warned the hot starlet.

“Pull out! I want to feel your hot load on my stomach.” Paris replied with a smile.

Luke did as Paris requested and exited her warm snatch. After that, he jacked his pulsating cock with his left hand. He did that until he fired several streams of cum onto her toned tummy. The Alexa & Katie actress then admired her now sperm-covered belly and smiled.

“I loved that. Luke, thanks for having some fun with me.” Paris said in a cheerful tone.

“You’re welcome. I enjoyed it too, Paris.” Luke replied with a satisfied grin.

“Let’s take a ten-minute break. Then we can fuck again.” Paris responded with a giggle.

“Holy shit! Your sex drive is off the charts.” Luke said with a shocked look.

“I just happen to have a healthy sexual appetite, and there is nothing wrong with that. Now let’s get something to eat. I’m starving.” Paris replied as she left the sofa.

“OK, I’m in the mood for a turkey sandwich.” Luke responded as he followed Paris into the kitchen.

About one hour later, Rick returned, and he was greeted by the sounds of loud sexual moaning. When the tall guy walked into his living room he saw Paris riding Luke on the sofa. After that, he smiled as he observed his best friend fucking his horny houseguest.

“I see that you two have been having a lot of fun while I was gone.” Rick said with a chuckle as he watched on.

“Hey, buddy! You’re back.” Luke replied with a grin as Paris was still bouncing on his lengthy cock.

“I’m so glad you’re home, Rick. Now we can all have some fun.” Paris responded with a cheerful tone as she continued riding Luke.

“What kind of fun?” Rick asked the hot starlet with a sly smile.

“Don’t play dumb. You know exactly what I want. So pull that huge cock out now.” Paris replied with a giggle as she dismounted Luke.

“Come on, Rick. Please give her what she wants. I need a break.” Luke chimed in with a laugh.

“OK, since you asked nicely.” Rick said with a chuckle as he got undressed.

Three minutes later, Paris was being spit-roasted on the sofa by Rick and Luke. Currently, the Tall Girl actress was sucking down twelve inches of Luke’s long vanilla cock. Meanwhile, Rick smacked her right ass cheek as he happily fucked her doggystyle.

“Oh fuck yes! Fill my pussy with that huge dick! It’s so good!” Paris cried out as the mixed-race big man banged her from behind non-stop.

Paris continued blowing Luke as Rick stuffed her pussy with fourteen inches of his 18-inch tan dick. After a while, the Asian starlet looked back at him as he gave it to her fast and hard.

“Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me just like that!” Paris screamed out.

Sometime later, Paris sank down on Rick’s lengthy phallus. After that, the Alexa & Katie actress began riding him reverse cowgirl. While that was going on, Luke took a breather and played the role of spectator.

“Oh my god yes! I love how you fuck my pussy!” Paris cried out as Rick thrust into her wet cooze with his lengthy dong.

Paris also rubbed her pussy as she bounced up and down on the tall biracial man’s huge tan cock. The hot starlet’s large tits also jiggled from how fast she rode him.

“Yes! Yes! You’re making cum on your massive dick!” Paris screamed out as she impaled herself on Rick’s giant cock.

A bit later, Luke was fucking Paris from behind on the sofa. As he did that, the Milwaukee-born actress was gobbling down several inches of Rick’s vast cock. Meanwhile, Luke continued humping the beautiful starlet’s cooze like a madman.

“Holy fuck! Give it to me! Pound my pussy just like that!” Paris cried out as Luke rammed his enormous dick into her.

“Her pussy is so good.” Luke said as he fucked the Hubie Halloween actress.

“So is her mouth.” Rick replied as the Filipino starlet was sucking him off.

“No lies detected!” Paris responded with a laugh as the two tall friends continued double-teaming her.

A few minutes later, Luke clutched Paris's right leg as he fucked her in the missionary position. Before long, he began fucking her snatch much faster with his huge vanilla cock. Meanwhile, Rick was kneeling to the Do Revenge actress's left as she slurped on his long tan dick.

“God yes! You’re fucking me so good! Keep it up!” Paris moaned out as Luke continued thrusting into her cooze.

Sometime later, Paris was resting on her knees between Rick and Luke as they jacked their eighteen-inch dicks. The Pretty Stoned actress also looked up at them with a naughty smile as she rubbed her pussy with her right hand.

“I’m so ready for you both to paint my face with your cum.” Paris said in a very aroused tone as she continued caressing her snatch.

Soon after Paris uttered those words, Luke fired a large amount of jissom onto the right side of her face. Next, Rick grunted as he blasted the Asian starlet’s visage with a load of hot spunk. After that, she kissed each of the tall men’s cocks and smiled at them.

“Guys, that was awesome, and thanks for the big facial.” Paris said with a smile as she stood up.

“Thanks, Paris.” Luke said with an exhausted look as he got dressed.

“No problem. You’re my houseguest, after all.” Rick responded as he put his clothes back on.

“I appreciate it, Rick. Now I’m going to take a shower, and I’ll see you later. Bye, Luke.” Paris said as she winked at him.

The Alexa & Katie actress collected her clothes and walked upstairs. After that, Rick and Luke looked at each other and laughed as they sat on the sofa. A few seconds later, the two friends began watching some television.

“Paris is something else.” Luke said with a chuckle.

“Oh yeah! She certainly is.” Rick replied with a hearty laugh.

The following day, Paris was sitting on her bed in a pink bra and panties. Right now, she was punching some digits into her iPhone. A few seconds later, the former Disney actress began speaking to the person she just called.

“What’s up, Kelli? I’m bored, so do you want to hang out with me today? Great! I’m staying with Rick Hughes since my place is being fumigated. OK, I’ll see you soon.” Paris said with a smile as she ended the call.

Forty-five minutes later, Rick’s doorbell rang. After that, Paris, who was dressed in a red tank top, faded jeans, and white sneakers, answered the door. When she opened it, Kelli Berglund was standing outside with a cheerful smile on her face. The Heels actress wore a black top, gray pants, and black ankle boots as she entered the house.

“It’s great seeing you, Kelli. I’m glad you stopped by.” Paris said in a cheerful tone as she embraced her friend.

“I wasn’t busy, so I can hang out with you all day, Paris.” Kelli replied with a chuckle.

“It’s because I’m so lovable, isn’t it? I guess we can watch some Netflix and chill.” Paris responded with a laugh as she and Kelli walked into the living room.

“Cool! This is a nice place that your friend Rick has. I’ve also heard some interesting things about him.” Kelli said as she and Paris sat on the sofa.

“What kind of interesting things?” Paris asked.

“He gets invited to all the big Hollywood events because of his connections, that he is a skilled photographer, and that he co-owns a hotel in Miami.” Kelli replied with an impressed face.

“All of those things are true. But you forgot the most juicy rumor about Rick.” Paris responded with a sly smile.

“What would that be?” Kelli asked.

“That he has a very long dick.” Paris replied as she stretched out her hands.

“Holy shit! Is Rick here? I would like to meet him.” Kelli asked excitedly as she played with her dirty blonde hair.

“Yes, he is here. I’m sure he will be downstairs soon.” Paris replied with a smile.

“OK. I’m a patient girl, I can wait.” Kelli responded with a thirsty look on her face.

The two friends shared a laugh as they began watching a movie. Ten minutes later, the Lab Rats: Elite Force co-stars were joined by the tall man himself. Rick wore a white t-shirt, jeans, and gray sneakers.

“Hi, Paris. Who’s your friend?” Rick said with a smile.

“Hello, Rick. I’m Kelli. Kelli Berglund, to be exact, and I’m sure you’ve seen me on some things.” Kelli replied with a giggle as she flirted with the tall man.

“Yes, I’ve seen you on Heels and Now Apocalypse. You’re a talented actress, and you’re pretty too.” Rick replied as he flirted back with Kelli.

“Well, Rick, since you and Kelli have been introduced. She told me earlier that she wants to know how big your cock is.” Paris chimed in with a mischievous smile.

“Umm...I was curious about it.” Kelli replied with an embarrassed laugh.

“It’s OK, Kelli. Since you’re Paris's friend, and you’re so damn pretty.” Rick said with a wink to the Lab Rats actress.

Soon, the tall man unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans. After that, he pulled out his erect 18-inch dick. Kelli gasped upon seeing it, and her brown eyes widened at the sight of the towering biracial man’s cock.

“Oh my god! Rick, you are literally hung like a horse.” Kelli said as she sat on her knees in front of him.

A few seconds later, the Raising the Bar actress seized Rick’s enormous dick and stroked it with both of her hands. After that, she shot out her tongue and flicked it across his cockhead a few times. Before long, the blonde starlet had her pink lips wrapped around the tall man’s long brown dick and began sucking it.

“Mmhmm! Your cock is more than a mouthful! Oh my god!” Kelli said as she greedily stuffed her face with Rick’s lengthy light brown dick.

“Kelli, I knew you were going to love Rick’s huge dick.” Paris said with a smile.

“Yes, I do! It’s easily the biggest cock I’ve ever had in my mouth!” Kelli replied as she bobbed her head along Rick’s massive brown dick.

A short time later, Kelli had ten inches of Rick’s manhood inside her hot and wet mouth. There were long ropes of spit also dripping from the Going for Gold actress's mouth as she gave the tall man a syrupy blowjob.

“Your long cock is so good! But I need it inside me now!” Kelli said as she continued blowing Rick.

A few seconds later, the Now Apocalypse actress quickly removed her clothes. After that, the now nude starlet got into the missionary position on the sofa and spread her legs. Next, Rick slowly inserted his spit-stained dick into her pussy and began fucking her. Meanwhile, Paris was now naked herself, and she observed the action while pleasuring herself.

“Oh my god! Oh my god yes! Fuck me with that big dick!” Kelli cried out as Rick banged her non-stop.

“Oh yeah! Rick, stretch Kelli’s pussy good with your massive cock! She loves it!” Paris said as she moved two fingers in and out of her pussy.

“God yes! You’re fucking me so good!” Kelli moaned out as the tall man continued screwing her.

Soon, Rick placed Kelli’s right leg over his shoulder as he kept thrusting into her wet cooze. While the tall biracial man was pumping away at the Heels actress's pussy, she let out a series of loud moans.

“Yes! I love your huge cock! Fuck me!” Kelli cried out while panting as Rick gave it to her fast and hard.

Three minutes later, Rick was fucking Kelli from behind on the sofa as Paris watched on. Following that, he smacked the dirty blonde’s ass with his right hand, and it caused her to let out a loud yelp.

“Fuck yes! Give it to me! Your dick is so good!” Kelli moaned out as Rick slammed his enormous light brown cock into her pussy.

Before long, the Goldbergs actress lowered herself onto Rick’s lengthy member and began riding him. Next, he clutched her waist and sucked on her A-cup tits. Meanwhile, the hot blonde happily bounced up and down on the tall man’s big tan cock.

“God yes! Your huge cock is making me cum!” Kelli cried out as she impaled herself on Rick’s long dong.

“I see someone is really enjoying Rick’s enormous dick.” Paris said with a smile as she pumped two fingers in and out of her wet snatch.

“Yes, I am! Rick is fucking me so damn good!” Kelli replied as she continued riding the tall biracial man.

“Hey! Let’s take this action up to my bedroom.” Rick said with a grin.

“Now I like that idea.” Paris replied enthusiastically.

Five minutes later, Kelli and Paris were giving Rick a double blowjob on his bed. Kelli was on his right, and Paris was on his left. The two hot friends licked, slurped, and sucked on the big man’s lengthy cock for quite some time. The hot starlets also made out as they shared the tall man’s enormous dick.

“Oh my god! His huge dick is so good! It’s the best dick I’ve ever sucked!” The former Disney actresses said as they orally pleasured Rick’s enormous cock.

Kelli eventually focused her attention on Rick’s balls, and she began licking them with her talented tongue. Meanwhile, Paris was still greedily sucking on his long tan pole.

“I just love having a pair of big meaty balls inside my mouth!” Kelli said as she sucked on Rick’s cojones.

“I agree. Rick has some tasty balls.” Paris replied as she joined her friend and sucked on the tall man’s left testicle.

A short time later, Rick was fucking Paris doggystyle. He also had a firm grip on the Alexa & Katie actress's hips as he plowed into her soaking cooze his lengthy dick. While that was happening, Kelli watched on as she joyfully pleasured herself.

“Oh fuck yes! Give it to me!” Paris cried out as Rick plowed her from behind.

Moments later, Paris began shoving her firm ass closer to him. Before long, the tall man was fucking the Filipino starlet’s pussy balls deep.

“Oh my god! You’re fucking my pussy so deep! Fuck me!” Paris screamed out as she had a look of pure bliss.

“Jesus! Rick, it’s so hot watching you fill Paris's pussy with your long hard cock. I can’t for you to fuck me again.” Kelli said with a lustful grin as she pleasured herself.

Sometime later, Paris was resting on her back as Rick fucked her missionary as he gripped her right leg. In the meantime, Kelli grew impatient and eventually sat on her friend’s face as the tall man was screwing her.

“Since you’re hogging Rick’s cock, you can eat my pussy.” Kelli said with a grin.

“OK, I’m fine with that! Oh my god! He is fucking me so good!” Paris replied while moaning as she licked her friend’s cooze.

“Oh yeah! Paris, your tongue feels so good!” Kelli cooed as her friend ate her out.

Rick laughed as he continued screwing Paris. A few seconds later, he pulled out of her pussy, so that Kelli could suck on his long dick.

“Mmhmm! I love your huge cock!” Kelli said as she slurped on Rick’s tan dick.

A bit later, Rick slipped his cock into Kelli’s snatch. The Heels actress then let out a series of sexual moans as the tall man banged her from behind. Meanwhile, she and Paris continued to eat each other out.

“Oh my god! I love how you stretch my pussy with that enormous dick!” Kelli cried out as she resumed dining on Paris's honeypot.

“Fuck! You’re eating my pussy so good! Don’t stop!” Paris moaned out with a smile as Kelli munched on her carpet. After that, she returned to lapping at her friend’s sweet cooze.

Several minutes later, Kelli was bouncing on Rick’s big cock reverse cowgirl. Additionally, the hot blonde rubbed her love box with her left hand as the biracial man was thrusting into her.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! I love riding your big dick!” Kelli hollered as she briskly rode Rick’s lengthy dong.

Much later, Paris mounted Rick’s big dick and rode him. While that was happening, Kelli gave her friend’s booty a playful spank. After that, the Asian starlet laughed as she began riding the tall man’s massive dick faster.

“Yes! Yes! God yes! I love how you fuck me!” Paris cried out as she bounced her fit body up and down on Rick’s vast dick.

A few minutes later, Kelli was lying on her right side as Rick was fucking her. He also clutched the Going for Gold actress's left leg as he pumped away at her pussy. While that was happening, Paris smiled and hurried out of the bedroom.

“I have an idea! I’ll be right back. Just keep fucking.” Paris said with a laugh as she left.

“Oh my god! Oh my god yes! Your huge cock is so good!” Kelli moaned out as Rick continued fucking her.

A short time later, Paris returned, carrying a bottle of lube in her right hand. After that, the former Mighty Med actress handed it to Rick and smiled at him.

“Rick, since I'm going home tomorrow, I want to do something special for my last day at your place. So I want you to lube up that big cock and fuck my ass.” Paris said as she got into the doggystyle position on the bed.

“Now this is going to be fun to watch.” Kelli replied with a naughty smile.

“Sure thing, Paris. I’ve enjoyed your company.” Rick responded as he applied the lube to his enormous light brown dick.

Moments later, Paris reached back and spread her ass cheeks. After that, Rick slid his lubricated cock into her backdoor. Meanwhile, Kelli watched on in astonishment as her friend took a good nine inches of the tall man’s 18-inch tan dick into her booty.

“Holy shit! Paris, I knew you were an anal freak. But I didn’t know you could take that much dick in your ass. I’m impressed.” Kelli said with a giggle.

“God yes! Fuck my ass with that big hard dick! It feels so good!” Paris moaned out as Rick gave her backside a deep anal pounding.

Right now, Rick was exhausted due to his fuck session with the two former Disney actresses. After a few more pumps into Paris's ass, the big man was ready to blow.

“Fuck! I’m about to cum!” Rick said.

“Cum on my ass!” Paris replied.

“I want you to cum on my face too!” Kelli chimed in as she placed her head on top of her friend’s ass.

Rick nodded as he retrieved his dong from Paris's backside. After that, he fired a load of cum onto Kelli’s face. Next, the tall man shot some jissom on her bestie’s left ass cheek and on her back.

When Rick was done cumming, Kelli licked some spunk off Paris's back. Following that, the Heels actress shared a cum kiss with her friend.

“That was wonderful, Rick. Thanks for letting me crash here for a few days. I appreciate it.” Paris said with a big smile.

“Rick, I loved the great fuck you gave me today. Maybe next time I’ll let you fuck my ass too.” Kelli said with a wink followed by a laugh.

“You’re welcome, ladies. Let’s take a shower now. Then we can watch a movie, and I’ll even order us some pizza.” Rick replied with a grin.

“Rick, that’s a great idea.” Paris responded with a grin.

“Oh yeah! Let’s do it.” Kelli chimed in as she nodded in agreement.

The End
« Last Edit: February 23, 2024, 06:32:00 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Money, DarkSwordsman, pixidragon, PJDavis20, Dexter07, jnunez9098, Sorale21

DarkSwordsman

Re: Lustfully Yours (Multiple Celebs Series)
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2023, 11:07:12 AM »
A very good start to your newest series. Look forward to seeing what happens next!
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Calibur009

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2023, 11:31:55 AM »
A very good start to your newest series. Look forward to seeing what happens next!

Thanks, Dark. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman

Money

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2023, 11:17:35 PM »
Now this was a fun read I was more into the Kelli sections but Paris was just as good it almost seemed like it was a who can outslut the other with the main character as the prize the sex was crazy hot and that threesome was one for the books I'll have to keep this one in mind for future reference

Calibur009

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2023, 08:54:18 AM »
**Updated**

Lustfully Yours: Chapter 2
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Arianny Celeste, Brittney Palmer, Chrissy Blair & Vanessa Hanson
Codes: MFFFF, Oral, Titfuck, Facial

Rick was in Las Vegas attending tonight’s Ultimate Fighting Championship at the MGM Grand Arena. The tall biracial man sat in the second row, and he was enjoying the action and the physicality of the two combatants as they fought. When the six-hour event finally ended, Rick stood up and stretched his arms. The very tall man wore a silver long-sleeved designer shirt, blue slacks, and his best pair of black loafers.

“Damn! That was an exciting bout. I’m glad I decided to fly out and see and see the fight person. Time to head back to my hotel and get some sleep.” Rick said as he was about to leave the arena.

But just as the tall man was about to exit the building, he bumped into Arianny Celeste and Brittney Palmer. As a matter of fact, he had been checking out the two beautiful Octagon Girls all night as they sat at ringside. Both women were adorned in the official UFC ring girl uniform which was a revealing top, hot pants with white belts, and white sneakers. Arianny’s outfit was black and Brittney’s attire was red.

“Hello, Rick. I haven’t seen you since I stayed at your hotel while vacationing in Miami.” Arianny said with a sexy smirk as she embraced the tall man.

“How’s it going, Arianny? Long time no see.” Rick responded with a grin.

“Oh! So he is the big guy you were telling me about earlier. Hi, Rick, I'm Brittney.” Brittney chimed in with a bright smile as she shook Rick’s right hand.

“What’s up, Brittney? It’s great to finally meet you in person after seeing you looking hot on so many UFC shows.” Rick replied as he shamelessly checked out both women’s hot bodies.

“Thank you. Looks like I’ve met my biggest fan. Literally!” Brittney responded with a delighted laugh.

“Rick, how long are you going to be in Vegas?” Arianny asked.

“I fly back to LA on Monday morning. But I was about to return to my hotel room.” Rick replied.

“Well, we were about to head to one of the bars for some drinks. Do you want to join us?” Brittney asked with an enticing look.

“That’s a great idea, Brittney. So how about it, Rick?” Arianny replied as she gave Rick a sly smile.

“OK, sure. I don’t have any other plans tonight, so we can hang out.” Rick responded as he nodded his agreement.

“Great! Then maybe we can have some fun after.” Arianny said with a wink.

“Mm-hmm.” Brittney replied as she shamelessly glanced at Rick’s crotch.

“OK, that sounds great.” Rick responded with great enthusiasm.

A few seconds later, the trio were joined by Chrissy Blair and Vanessa Hanson. Just like Arianny and Brittney, both beautiful women were dressed in a UFC ring girl outfit.  Chrissy wore a red version of the attire, and Vanessa had on the black version.

“Are you girls ready to get some drinks?” Chrissy asked.

“Hey! Who is your tall friend?” Vanessa asked with a smile.

“This is Rick. I met when I vacationed in Miami a few months ago.” Arianny replied.

“What’s up, Chrissy and Vanessa? I’m a big fan of yours, too.” Rick said as he couldn’t help but check out the two sexy ring girls as he spoke to them.

“Cool! I always love meeting new fans, so it’s nice to meet you, Rick.” Chrissy said with a smile as she waved at him.

“Hello, Rick. Nice to meet you.” Vanessa said with a wink.

“Yes, Chrissy, we’re still going out for drinks, but Rick will be joining us.” Brittney said as she looked up at the towering man.

“I have an idea. The hotel I’m staying at has a bar, so we could go there. And the drinks would be on me of course. After that, we can all head up to my room to have the kind of fun that Arianny suggested earlier.” Rick replied with a big smile.

“I love that idea.” Brittney responded.

“Me too!” Vanessa responded.

“Oh yeah! We’re going to have some fun tonight.” Chrissy responded.

“All right. What are we waiting for? Let’s get going.” Arianny responded with a big smile.

One hour later…

Rick and the four UFC ring girls entered his hotel room while carrying a few beers with them. The sexy group of babes were also now dressed in black UFC hoodies and jeans.

“It was fun hanging out and drinking with you ladies at the bar.” Rick said as he took a sip from his beer bottle.

“Thanks for the drinks, Rick. We appreciate it.” Arianny replied as she finished her long neck.

“Oh yeah! Nothing beats a good beer after strutting around and looking hot at a UFC Event.” Brittney replied with a laugh as she consumed the remainder of her brewski.

“Ain’t that the truth.” Chrissy responded with a chuckle.

“I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’m ready to see what is so special about our friend Rick.” Vanessa said as she focused her gaze on the tall man.

“Yes, I want to know if everything that Arianny told us about you is true.” Brittney replied as she glanced at Rick and smiled at him.

“I’m dying to know what makes you such a big deal.” Chrissy responded as she gave the biracial man a flirtatious look.

“Hey, Rick. I think my friends are ready for the big reveal.” Arianny said with a knowing smirk.

Rick responded to the sexy Mexican/Filipino ring girl with a grin. After that, he unzipped his pants and whipped out his lengthy light brown cock.

“Holy shit! It’s so huge.” Brittney gasped.

“His dick is so fucking big!” Chrissy said as her green eyes widened.

“Damn! That is the longest dick I’ve ever seen.” Vanessa said while in disbelief at how big Rick’s dong was.

“Now that you’ve seen what makes Rick so special, it’s time to go a few rounds with his big dick.” Arianny said in an excited tone.

Before long, the four gorgeous women stripped out of their hoodies and jeans. After that, they stood in their Octagon Girl attire from earlier. A few seconds later, Rick removed the remainder of this clothing. When he was done, he sat on the bed while holding his 18-inch tan dick. Following that, Arianny, Brittney, Chrissy, and Vanessa turned around and hiked up their hot pants. The hot foursome proceeded to tease the tall man with their shapely asses for a while.

“I feel like I just walked into a cake factory.” Rick said with a chuckle as he enjoyed the spectacle of the UFC ring girls shaking their booties for him.

“Enough playing around, I’m ready to suck his big dick now.” Brittney said as she dropped to her knees in front of Rick.

The San Diego native quickly seized Rick’s lengthy cock and stroked it for a bit. Next, she parted her lips and slipped a good eight inches of his dong into her mouth. While the 5’ 6” model sucked off Rick, her sexy friends watched on approvingly.

“Oh my god! You have such a huge cock.” Brittney said as she happily sucked away at Rick’s lengthy tan pole like no tomorrow.

Eventually, Brittney removed her top, exposing her amazing pair of tits. Following that, she spat on Rick’s big dick before placing it between her chest. She then squeezed her tanned boobs together and began titfucking the tall man. Since Rick’s cock was so long, the veteran ring girl was able to suck it as she gave him a titjob.

“Oh fuck yes! That feels damn good! I love it!” Brittney cooed as Rick slid his immense cock between her boobs.

About three minutes later, Arianny kneeled next to her friend. After that, she and Brittney gave Rick a double blowjob. They also made loud wet sounds as they feasted on the big man’s manhood. On top of that, the stunning duo flicked their talented tongues across the man’s cockhead a few times.

“Mmhmm! Oh yeah! His huge dick is so good! I love sucking it!” Arianny and Brittney said as they sucked off Rick in perfect unison.

“I get the feeling this isn’t the first time you two have blown a guy together.” Rick said with a laugh.

“No, it is not.” Arianny replied with a wink.

“It also helps that we love sucking big dicks.” Brittney chimed in.

“We sure do.” Arianny replied in an aroused tone.

Soon, Arianny took over cocksucking duties while Brittney focused her attention on Rick’s large balls. While that went on, Chrissy and Vanessa were now topless and joined the tall man on the bed. After that, he alternated between sucking on their amazing pairs of round tits.

“Oh yeah! Suck my tits just like that.” Chrissy said with a smile as Rick had her right boob inside his mouth.

“I’ve been waiting for another shot at your huge cock, and tonight I finally got it.” Arianny said as she rapidly bobbed her head along Rick’s lengthy shaft.

With some luck and skill, the Las Vegas-born model managed to deepthroat eleven inches of Rick’s manhood. Which was an impressive feat. In addition to that, long ropes of spit poured from the sexy model’s skilled mouth. But due to her gag reflex, she had to expel his huge member from her gullet.

“Goddamn! Your dick is such a mouthful.” Arianny said after she finished deepthroating Rick’s dong and was now stroking his spit-covered shaft.

“That was impressive, Arianny and his balls are good too!” Brittney said as she was sucking on his balls as they were Jolly Rancher candies.

“Trust me, I know.” Arianny replied with a smile as she licked the underside of Rick’s cock a few times.

“Yes! That feels so good.” Vanessa cooed as Rick sucked on her brown nipples.

Sometime later, Rick was stretched out on this bed with a smile. Suddenly, Brittney sat on his face and he began eating her out. While that was happening, Chrissy, Vanessa, and Arianny were all pleasuring his genitalia simultaneously.

“Oh god yes! I love how you eat my pussy.” Brittney cried out as Rick dined on her cooze.

“Golly! He has so much cock. Not that I’m complaining.” Chrissy said as she sucked down ten inches of Rick’s king-size dick.

“He sure does, and you’re going to love it when he finally puts it inside you.” Arianny replied as she licked the right side of Rick’s shaft.

“I can’t wait until he fucks me. In the meantime, I’ll just enjoy his balls.” Vanessa responded in a cheerful tone as she tongued Rick’s heavy ball sack.

A short time later, Brittney descended onto Rick’s long glistening cock, and she began riding him. Next, the tall man gripped the hot ring girl’s waist as she nimbly rode him. Eventually, Arianny used the big man’s face as a seat, and he gladly munched on her pussy. Meanwhile, Chrissy and Vanessa observed the hot action as they were pleasuring themselves.

“Oh god yes! Stretch my pussy with that big dick!” Brittney screamed as she bounced up and down on Rick’s immense penis.

“That’s it! I always love receiving a mustache ride from you! It feels so good!” Arianny said as Rick was lapping at her wet folds.

Just a few seconds later, Brittney began riding Rick much faster. That action also made the sexy ring girl’s big tits jiggle.

“Oh my god! Oh my god yes! Fuck me!” Brittney cried out as she continued her wild ride on Rick’s huge tan member.

Currently, Vanessa was sitting on Rick’s face with a satisfied grin. Additionally, the 5’ 8” Octagon Girl was massaging her perfect breasts as the tall man ate her honeypot.

“Oh yes! Eat my pussy just like that!” Vanessa cooed as Rick ate her out.

Right now, Arianny’s glossy lips were encased around Rick’s dong. When the 5’ 5” model was done blowing him, she mounted his big dick and rode him reverse cowgirl.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! Filly my pussy with that huge cock!” Arianny cried out as she bounced her fit body up and down on Rick’s big tan dick.

Rick was currently savoring Chrissy’s pussy as she sat on his face. The hot blonde also let out a chorus of pleasurable moans as the tall biracial man feasted on her cooze.

“Oh yeah! Oh my god! That feels so good!” Chrissy cooed as Rick orally pleasured her.

Arianny was still riding Rick, and she showed no signs of slowing down either. Soon, the 37-year-old model was gyrating her athletic body as she rode the biracial man’s massive tan cock.

“Make me cum all over your huge dick! It’s so fucking good!” Arianny cried out as she impaled herself on Rick’s tan dong.

Moments later, the oldest of the four UFC ring girls finally hopped off Rick’s cock. After that, Vanessa quickly lowered herself onto the 6’ 6” man’s long dick, and she began riding him reverse cowgirl.

“Oh fuck yes! Keep filling my pussy with that huge dick!” Vanessa moaned as bounced up and down on Rick’s lengthy tan cock.

Arianny and Brittney were kissing while they watched the 32-year-old Orange County native ride Rick's huge dick. Soon, the two friends' lust for each other intensified, and the hot duo began 69ing. Arianny was on top, and Brittney was on the bottom as they went down on each other.

“Oh my god! I love how you eat my pussy! Oh yeah! Don’t stop!” Arianny and Brittney said as they continued devouring each other’s pussies.

Moments later, Chrissy sank down on Rick’s massive brown pole. After that, the 5’ 7” model placed her hands on his chest, and she began riding the big man like no tomorrow. Meanwhile, Rick groped the hot blonde’s big tits as she bounced up on his vast cock.

“Oh god yes! Fuck me! Your enormous dick is incredible! ” Chrissy cried out as she bounced her ass off of Rick’s light brown dong.

A bit later, the Florida-born model changed positions and began riding Rick's big dick reverse cowgirl. After that, the 34-year-old ring girl proceeded to rub her wet pussy with her right hand for additional pleasure.

“Oh god yes! I love riding your big dick!” Chrissy moaned out with a smile as Rick thrust into her gushing cooze.

Sometime later, Brittney got into the doggystyle position and looked back at Rick with her hazel eyes. After that, the tall man buried is long dick into the 36-year-old model’s pussy, and he began fucking her at a vigorous pace.

“Oh god yes! Give me all of that big cock! It feels so good!” Brittney moaned out while shoving her booty closer to Rick as he fucked her.

A few seconds later, Rick smacked Brittney’s right ass cheek as he continued banging her from behind. That of course turned the veteran ring girl on even more.

“Oh my god yes! Pound my pussy with that huge dick! I love it!” Brittney cried out as the big man rammed his large dong into her snatch.

While Rick was occupied with Brittney, the rest of the UFC ring girls were engaging in their own amusement. Vanessa was lying prone with her head buried between Arianny’s cooze. Meanwhile, Chrissy was eating Vanessa’s pussy from behind.

Currently, Rick was spooning with Brittney, and he cradled her left leg as he fucked her. Before long, he was humping her pussy like a madman, and she enjoyed every second of it.

“That’s it! Fuck me just like that! You’re fucking me so nice and deep!” Brittney cried out as Rick stuffed twelve inches of his hard tan cock into her pussy.

Sometime later, Rick had Vanessa’s right leg over his shoulder as he screwed her. The German/Mexican model moaned loudly as the tall banged her.

“Oh fuck! Oh my god! Your big cock is so good!” Vanessa moaned out as Rick slammed his lengthy phallus into her love box.

It wasn’t long until Rick had both of the gorgeous ring girl’s long legs over his shoulders. After that, he proceeded to jackhammer the brown-skinned beauty’s pussy relentlessly.

“God yes! Stretch my pussy with that big fucking dick! It feels so good!” Vanessa cried out with a look of pure ecstasy as Rick continued to slam his big cock into her warm and wet snatch.

Vanessa eventually began riding Rick, and she leaned in closer so that he could suck on her great pair of tits. After that, the big man tightened his grip on the tall ring girl’s waist, and he began to piston his dick into her love tunnel non-stop.

“Oh fuck yes! I love riding your big dick so much!” Vanessa cried out as Rick drove his enormous light brown cock into her.

Several minutes later, Rick was fucking Arianny from behind, much to her delight. The smoking hot ring girl even wiggled her booty as the tall man slammed his massive tan dick into her sugar walls.

“Yes! Give it to me! Fuck me harder with that huge cock!” Arianny demanded while she was looking back at Rick as he plowed her.

Rick did as the exotic beauty requested and banged her with all of his might. He also pulled her dark brown hair and smacked her tanned backside as he thrust his long hard cock into her cooze.

“Mmhmm! Oh god yes! That’s what I wanted! Fuck me!” Arianny cried out while panting as Rick gave it to her fast and hard.

Ten seconds later, Arianny was resting on her back with her legs spread wide. Following that, Rick penetrated the popular ring girl’s slit, and he fucked her missionary in the middle of the bed.

“Fuck yes! I love how your massive cock fills up my pussy! Don’t stop!” Arianny moaned out as the mixed-race man gave her a fantastic pounding.

Later on, Chrissy was near the edge of the bed in the doggystyle position as Rick fucked her while standing. A few seconds later, the sexy blonde looked back at the big man with a satisfied grin as he pumped away at her cooze.

“Oh yeah! Oh my god! That big dick is so good! Fuck me!” Chrissy cried out while pushing her ass closer to Rick as he plunged his tan cock deep into her pussy.

A few minutes later, Rick was receiving a wet blowjob from Chrissy, and she maintained eye contact with him as she did so. Additionally, the Florida-born model made slurping sounds as she sucked down ten inches of the tall guy’s lengthy dong.

“Mmm! I love sucking my pussy juice off your enormous cock!” Chrissy said with a naughty smile as she continued her oral assault on Rick’s huge dick.

Sometime later, Rick was fucking Chrissy in the standing carry position. The fit and sexy blonde’s arms were tightly around the tall man’s neck as he pistoned his huge tan cock into her pussy.

“Yes! Yes! God yes! Fuck the shit out of me!” Chrissy cried out as Rick was pounding her pussy like no tomorrow.

A short time later, Rick got back on the bed and Brittney wasted no time and straddled his stiff cock. Soon the veteran ring girl was riding him reverse cowgirl, and she had a big smile on her face as she did so. The gorgeous model also caressed her pussy as she rode the tall man.

“Oh my god yes! Keep filling my pussy with that long hard cock! I fucking love it!” Brittney said while moaning as she bounced up and down on Rick’s 18-inch dick.

Moments later, Brittney was all smiles as Rick was fucking her missionary. He also clutched the hot San Diego model’s legs as he pounded her pussy with his long dick.

“Oh yes! Oh my god! Fuck me just like that!” Brittney cried out as Rick filled her cooze with his massive dick.

Sometime later, Vanessa was kneeling between Rick’s legs while she was greedily sucking his huge tan cock. In addition to that, she worked the big man’s shaft with her right hand as she choked down eleven inches of his manhood. Furthermore, Rick had a big smile on his face as the Latina beauty was showcasing her expert fellatio skills on his lengthy phallus.

“Oh yeah! I love sucking on your big dick! It’s so good!” Vanessa said with a smile after she released his cock with a loud pop. After that, she stuck out her wet tongue and licked his long dick up and down like a lollipop.

Before long, Rick had a firm grip on Vanessa’s lower back as he fucked her doggystyle. A few seconds later, the California native model looked back at him as he swiftly plowed her from behind. After that, the very well-endowed biracial man smacked the Latina’s ass, which made her yelp.

“God yes! Fuck me! Give me all of that massive cock!” Vanessa cried out while pushing her ass closer to Rick as he gave her a tremendous fuck.

A bit later, Rick was spooning with Vanessa as he filled her pussy with his enormous dick. He also clutched the tall ring girl’s right leg as he thrust into her womb.

“Holy shit! Oh my god yes! Fuck me just like that!” Vanessa moaned with a satisfied grin as Rick hit her G-spot multiple times.

A good while later, Chrissy was bouncing on Rick’s huge light brown cock. The tall man also squeezed the hot blonde’s ass cheeks as she rode him. While that was happening, the rest of the Octagon Girls were pleasuring themselves to the hot sexual action.

“Oh god yes! Oh fuck! I love riding your long cock!” Chrissy moaned out as she rode Rick’s huge dick even faster.

Several minutes later, Chrissy was on her back with her legs draped over Rick’s shoulders. The blonde knockout let out a chorus of sexual moans as the tall man was jackhammering her pussy.

“Oh yes! You’re fucking my pussy so good! Don’t stop!” Chrissy cried out as Rick was ramming his big tan cock into her cooze.

Much later, Rick’s lengthy light brown dick was sandwiched between Arianny’s fantastic tits. The veteran Octagon Girl was in a state of total arousal as she expertly used her big breasts to give the tall man a superb titfuck. Soon, the Las Vegas model began sucking the tip of Rick’s dick as she gave him a titjob.

“Oh my god! Keep fucking my big tits with your huge cock!” Arianny said as Rick continued to slide his enormous dick between her big boobs.

When Arianny finished titfucking Rick, she rested on her right side and lifted her left leg. After that, the tall guy slipped his huge dick into the oldest ring girl’s cooze and began screwing her.

“Oh my god yes! I can’t get enough of your huge dick! Keep fucking me!” Arianny cried out while saying her fit body as Rick pounded her pussy with all of his might.

Arianny eventually straddled Rick’s long tan dick and she began riding him. After that, the tall man grasped the beautiful model’s waist as he drove his big dick into her pussy. While that was happening, Brittney and Chrissy were 69ing with each other. As for Vanessa, she was pumping two fingers in and out of her cooze as she watched the steamy action.

“Yes! Yes! Oh my god yes! I want you to make me cum on your huge cock!” Arianny cried out as she bounced up and down on Rick’s enormous tan member.

Later that night, Rick stood over Arianny while she was resting on her shoulders as he fucked her. The athletic and sexy ring girl screamed with joy as the tall man plunged his massive light brown rod deep into her love tunnel.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! You’re fucking my pussy so deep! It feels so good!” Arianny howled as Rick fucked her in the butter churner position.

Sometime later, all four Octagon Girls were kneeling on the hotel room’s floor. Meanwhile, Rick stood before them and was furiously jacking his long tan cock like a madman. The tall man did that until he fired a load of cum onto Brittney’s face. He then moved on to Chrissy and shot a few streams of jissom onto her forehead and the left side of her face. A few seconds later, he blasted Vanessa’s face with a large amount of spunk. Lastly, he plastered Arianny’s visage with a milky load of cum that glued her right eye shut. After that, the hot ring girls admired the facials they just received and made out with each other.

“Oh my god! Rick, that was incredible.” Brittney said with a fulfilled smile.

“It sure was. I can’t remember the last time a guy came that much on my face.” Chrissy replied with a giggle.

“Definitely! This was much better than just going out for drinks at a bar.” Vanessa responded with a grin.

“See! I told you ladies that Rick was special. The next time you’re in Vegas, we have to do this again.” Arianny chimed in with a smile as she wiped the cum from her eye.

“That sounds great to me, and thanks for the great time tonight.” Rick replied with a big smile and an exhausted look on his face.

The End
« Last Edit: February 23, 2024, 06:44:12 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Money, DarkSwordsman, pixidragon, jnunez9098, Sorale21

DarkSwordsman

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2023, 01:27:13 PM »
Nicely done. I love a reverse gangbang; you did a great job with this one!
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

Money

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2023, 11:11:28 PM »
I'm with dark on this one a reverse gangbang is always fun I'd have more to say on the subject but the sheer hotness of the story melted some of my brain I would believe a gangbang with this crew would send any man to a very happy place

Calibur009

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2024, 07:47:13 AM »
**Updated**

Lustfully Yours: Chapter 3
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Margot Robbie, Laura Marano, Kara Del Toro, Paris Berelc & Amber Frank
Codes: MF, MFF, Oral, Titfuck, Facial

It was two days after New Year’s Eve, and Rick Hughes was relaxing inside his Los Angeles bachelor pad. Due to the weather, the tall biracial man wore a gray sweater, blue jeans, and black tennis shoes as he sat on his white couch. In addition to that, he was drinking some hot coffee from a red mug. But he soon placed it down on his coffee table and smiled.

“Looking back, I would say I had a fantastic 2023. One of my favorite celebrity encounters from last year was when I met Laura Marano in Las Vegas at an iHeartRadio Music event. It’s just the many perks of being rich and literally being a big shot. Anyway, that night with Laura was fun, and she looked fantastic.” Rick said with a chuckle as he reminisced about meeting the former Austin & Ally actress.

September 22, 2023

Rick was walking around the T-Mobile Arena in Vegas. The 6’ 6” wore a brown blazer, a black top, gray pants, and black dress shoes. The big man was in a chipper mood as he mingled with some important people at the shindig. However, there was one person in particular who caught his attention, and that was Laura Marano. The former Disney Channel actress looked like a million bucks as she was adorned in a revealing red gown that exposed her cleavage and incredible legs, and she wore matching open-toe heels. Moments later, the brown-haired beauty noticed Rick staring at her, and she approached him with a smile.

“Hi! You’re Rick Hughes, right?” Laura asked in her usual joyful manner of speaking.

“Yes, I am. I know you’re Laura Marano. And you’re beautiful, by the way.” Rick replied as he flirted with the Italian beauty.

“Okay, I was right. Well, Rick, you’re handsome yourself and tall too. If what Dove and Sabrina told me about you is true, I would love to get to know you more intimately tonight. If you get what I mean.” Laura responded as she gazed up at him with her big brown eyes in a sexual tone.

“I know exactly what you want, Laura. The hotel I’m staying at isn’t too far from here if you're ready to leave the event.” Rick said with a grin.

“Yes, we can leave now. I’m really excited to get a taste of what you gave them.” Laura replied with a wide smile.

Soon, the Bad Hair Day actress locked her right arm under Rick’s left arm. After that, the pair nodded at each other before they left the venue together. A good while later, Rick and Laura were making out on his hotel bed. The brown-skinned man wore only his white boxer shorts. As for Laura, she was topless except for the red lace panties that barely covered her ass. Just seconds after the lovers finished swapping spit, Rick began sucking on Laura’s pale round breasts, much to her delight.

“Oh! That feels so good!” Laura cooed as Rick sucked on her pink nipples.

A few moments later, Laura smiled at Rick as she pulled off his boxers, freeing his eighteen-inch light brown cock. Following that revelation, the 5’ 2” brunette gasped, and her big brown eyes grew even widener at the sight of the biracial man’s phallus.

“Oh my god! That is easily the biggest dick I’ve ever seen. I need to suck right now.” Laura said as she quickly seized Rick’s vast cock and stroked it a bit with both of her soft but firm hands.

Laura took a deep breath before she shot out her tongue, and she began swirling and swishing around Rick’s cockhead. After that, the Saving Zoe actress licked the underside of the tall man’s dick a few times. In addition to that, the hot actress/musician gripped the base of Rick’s member with her right hand to keep it in place, and she used her left hand to work his cock as she slurped on it.

“Laura, you’ve got skills when it comes to working a big pole.” Rick said with an impressed face.

“Thanks! See, in the entertainment industry, you have to have many skills. But knowing how to suck a big cock might be the most useful. By the way, being a singer makes my throat very loose, too.” Laura replied with a laugh as she kept licking Rick’s huge dick.

Soon, Laura finally wrapped her full and soft lips around Rick’s tan dong and began sucking it. As a matter of fact, the Perfect Date actress was consuming nine inches of the big man’s dick without much effort. Also, she made loud wet noises as saliva dripped from her mouth like a faucet onto Rick’s manhood.

“Holy shit! Rick, your big dick is amazing and feels so good sliding down my throat!” Laura said as she continued to devour the more than well-endowed biracial man’s cock.

“Damn! You’re a natural at sucking big dicks, Laura.” Rick said with a grin as he gave the Austin & Ally actress kept blowing tan schlong.

Several minutes later, Laura was in the doggystyle position as Rick kneeled behind her and slid off her underwear. After that, the big man slipped his lengthy dick into the Boombox singer’s pussy. Plus, he clutched the brown-haired beauty’s hips as he railed her from behind non-stop.

“Oh my god! Oh god yes! You’re fucking me so good tonight! Don’t stop!” Laura cried out while panting as Rick plowed her snatch at a quick pace.

Rick had a grand time fucking the former Disney Channel star. Soon, he slapped her firm ass with his right hand, and it caused her to let out a yelp. Following that, she smiled and began thrusting her backside closer to the biracial man as he slammed his huge tan cock into her cooze.

“God! I love huge cock so much! It stretches out my pussy so good!” Laura hollered as Rick gave a furious pounding.

Later on, Laura descended onto Rick’s cock and proceeded to ride him with a satisfied smile. Besides that, the tall man seized the Cinderella Story: Christmas Wish actress’s waist as she bounced up and down on his massive dick. Furthermore, the Italian beauty let out a chorus of moans as the mixed-race man filled her pussy with his manhood.

“Yes! It feels like you’re splitting me in two, and I fucking love it! Fuck me!” Laura moaned as impaled herself on Rick’s huge cock.

A good while later, Laura’s legs were spread wide as Rick fucked her in the missionary position. In addition to that, the Saving Zoe actress strummed her clit with her right hand as the 6’ 6” biracial man hammered her pussy.

“Oh god yes! Keep fucking me just like that! Your huge dick is fantastic!” Laura cried out as Rick drove his lengthy tan cock into her love tunnel.

Before long, Rick placed Laura’s right leg over his shoulder and he began to piston into her wet snatch much faster. Meanwhile, the Royal Treatment actress had a look of pure bliss as the biracial man continued to screw her brains out.

“Fuck me! Fuck my pussy just like that!” Laura hollered as Rick thrust into her twat like no tomorrow.

Several minutes later, Laura was kneeling between Rick’s legs as she bobbed her head up and down on his lengthy tan dick. Besides that, the Choose Love actress also licked and sucked on the tall man’s balls before she resumed feasting on his manhood.

“Oh fuck! Rick, your long dick is so good! I can’t get enough of sucking it!” Laura said as gave the biracial hunk a wet blowjob. After that, she wrapped her pink lips back around his tan pole and slurped on it much faster than before.

Much later, Laura lowered herself onto Rick’s light brown schlong, and she inserted it into her pink slit and rode him reverse cowgirl. Furthermore, the Austin & Ally actress’s B-cup tits jiggled, and she gyrated her petite body as the tall man drove his big light brown dick into her gushing pussy.

“Yes! Oh god yes! You’re making me cum all over your long fucking dick!” Laura howled as she happily kept riding Rick at a fast pace.

Later that night, Rick was sitting on the edge of his hotel bed as Laura licked and stroked his ridiculously long dick. Soon, the Arrow singer slid her perfect pink lips across the sides of the biracial man’s huge dick a few times. Following that, the attractive brunette sucked on Rick’s dickhead until he sprayed her face with a load of hot milky jissom.

“Oh my gosh. That was a lot of cum. Rick, I had a lot of fun with you tonight and the sex was mind-blowing.” Laura said in a joyous tone as she licked his cock a couple of times.

“Definitely! It was nice meeting you tonight, Laura.” Rick replied as he nodded his head in agreement.

“I enjoyed meeting you too, Rick. I need to freshen up and get going. Also, I’m going to give you my number so we can do this again.” Laura replied with a wink as she stood up.

“Alright. I’ll call an Uber to pick up.” Rick said as he retrieved his red iPhone from the nightstand.

“Thank you, Rick.” Laura replied with a smile as she entered the bathroom to clean up.

When Rick’s flashback was over, he was sitting at his square-shaped kitchen table with a smile as it began raining outside. Furthermore, he was enjoying his lunch, which was a ham and turkey club sandwich with a cold bottle of root beer.

“Now I recall the time I went on a dinner date with Kara Del Toro last year. I had originally met her at the Golden Globes pre-party. But with her being a busy woman, we didn’t finally go on a date until October. But it was more than worth the wait when we got back to my place.” Rick grinned as he took a bite from his sandwich.

October 24, 2023

Rick and Kara entered his plush Los Angeles home with big smiles on their faces after having dinner at Craig’s in West Hollywood. Kara wore a long-sleeved black dress with mesh fabric and open-toe heels. Additionally, the mesh part of the hot model’s dress showed off her superb D-cup breasts, and there was a slit on the left side that exposed her leg. Rick was dressed in a black suit and red tie. Once the pair were inside the tall man’s house, they rushed upstairs to his bedroom.

“I’ve been waiting so long for this.” Kara said as she unzipped the back of her dress and allowed it to fall to the floor. After that, she stood in a black thong and her huge boobs bounced a bit as she flaunted her sexy body for the tall man.

“Tell me about it. I have been waiting to fuck you since I saw you earlier this year.” Rick replied as he stripped out of his suit and now stood in his black boxer briefs.

“I know Rick. I’m just glad we had time to go somewhere private, so I could at least see and suck your huge cock before I had to leave.” Kara responded with a naughty smile.

“Well, Kara, we don’t have to rush tonight.” Rick said as he rubbed his hands together in anticipation.

“In that case, come over here.” Kara said in an enthusiastic tone as she motioned for Rick to come to her.

Soon, Rick and Kara made out like horny teenagers. Also, the tall biracial man groped and sucked on the blonde beauty’s large tits as they continued their wild makeout session.

“Oh fuck! I need your big cock now.” Kara said in a sexual tone as she dropped to her knees.

The beautiful social media influencer yanked Rick’s shorts down to his ankles. Following that, the brown-eyed model grasped his very long dick, and she slipped it into her mouth. Besides that, the sexy model made sure to maintain eye contact with Rick as she bobbed her head along with tan schlong.

“God! Rick, your cock is so damn big! I love sucking it!” Kara said as she greedily sucked on the biracial man’s enormous tan dick.

As the smoking-hot model continued to blow Rick, she massaged her right breast and worked his long member with her left manicured hand. In addition to that, long ropes of spit now dangled from the big-titted blonde’s mouth.

“Oh yes! I love taking your huge cock deep into my mouth!” Kara said as she began slapping Rick’s spit-stained dick across her gorgeous face a few times.

Soon, Kara resumed sucking Rick’s big dick, and she made loud slurping sounds as he did that. Eventually, the brown-eyed beauty wrapped her marvelous tanned boobs around his wet cock and titfucked him. Besides that, she sucked the tall man’s cockhead as she gave him a top-notch titfuck.

“Oh my god! Rick, I just love titfucking big cocks like yours! But your dick is so much bigger than any other guy I’ve done this for.” Kara said with a loud laugh as the lanky fellow sawed his lengthy dick between her huge tits.

A few seconds later, Kara squeezed her breasts together even tighter. After that, she began bouncing up and down with Rick’s light brown cock sandwiched between her breasts.

A bit later, Kara encased her pink lips around Rick’s dong and sucked it again with more vigor than before. Also, she fondled his big balls with her right hand and stroked his shaft with her left hand as she gave him an energetic blowjob.

“I got a little carried away sucking your big dick. I’m ready to feel you inside me now.” Kara said as she flicked her tongue across Rick’s cockhead.

Moments later, Rick was lying on his bed as Kara straddled his long dick and rode him in the reverse cowgirl position. Soon, the tall man gripped the sexy model’s waist as she bounced up and down on his tan cock. In addition to that, the hot blonde’s large tits swayed due to how fast she rode Rick.

“Oh god yes! Your big dick feels incredible! Fuck me!” Kara cried out with a smile as she kept riding Rick as if she were a pornstar.

Just seconds later, Kara rubbed her pussy with her right hand as she continued to ride Rick. Meanwhile, the big man tightened his grip on the model’s waist, and he drove his dick into her pussy with more passion than before.

“Yes! Keep pumping that big cock into my pussy! It feels so wonderful!” Kara moaned while strumming her pussy as Rick continued to thrust into her.

Sometime later, Kara was resting on her right side as Rick pistoned his lengthy cock into her wet snatch. Besides that, the tall man clutched the model and occasional actress’s left leg as he screwed her non-stop. Meanwhile, the blonde beauty moaned due to how well he was fucking her pussy.

“God yes! Fuck me! I love your huge cock because it fills up my pussy so good!” Kara cried out as Rick rammed his long stiff dick into her snatch.

A few seconds later, Rick reached around and groped Kara’s right tit as he kept slamming his huge tan dick into her. In addition to that, the sexy model swayed her phenomenal body as the tall man plunged his light brown dick into her love tunnel.

“Fuck me! Oh my god! Fuck me just like that!” Kara hollered as Rick fucked her like no tomorrow.

Much later, Kara was looking back at Rick with a lustful smile as he plowed her pussy from behind. Additionally, the tall man slapped the blonde model’s right ass cheek as she pushed her shapely booty closer to him. Besides that, the hot social media influencer’s big tits swayed with every thrust from Rick’s long tan cock.

“Give it to me! Oh my god! Fuck the shit out of me!” Kara moaned as Rick kept railing her from behind.

Sometime later, Kara was blissfully riding Rick’s lengthy cock at a breakneck pace. Of course, the Texas-born beauty’s huge tits bounced wildly due to the speed at which she rode the tall man. On top of that, Rick had the sexy model’s right breast inside his mouth as she rode him fast and hard.

“Oh god yes! Keep fucking with that enormous cock! It’s so good!” Kara hollered as she continued to slam her tanned booty off Rick’s thighs.

A good while later, Rick was screwing Kara in the missionary position. The 5’ 8” model had a wide grin on her face as the tall biracial man fucked with all of his might. In addition to that, she had a firm grip on Rick’s biceps as he pistoned his long tan dick into her pussy.

“Yes! That’s it! You’re fucking me so good!” Kara cried out as Rick buried his big dick deep inside her snatch.

Rick eventually placed both of Kara’s toned legs over his shoulders. After that, he proceeded to fuck the sexy blonde much faster than before. Within seconds, the busty model was moaning in ecstasy as the tall man filled her pussy with a series of fast-paced thrusts.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! I love your big cock, Rick! I want your cum all over me!” Kara cried out as Rick continued to drive his tan schlong into her love tunnel.

Rick nodded in agreement as he exited Kara’s snatch. After that, he kneeled next to her exquisite face and jacked his long cock with his right hand. The big man pulled himself off until he fired several streaks of cum across the beautiful model’s face. He shot another load of cum onto her large breasts.

“Oh fuck! That was a superb fuck, Rick. The only complaint I have is that I wish we could have done it sooner.” Kara said with a fulfilled grin as she sucked the excess cum off Rick’s cockhead.

After Rick’s recollection ended, he was now sitting on his couch again. Also, he was in a cheerful mood as watched a rerun of Alexa & Katie on Netflix.

“What a great night that was. Speaking of great nights, I remember when Paris and Amber called me about meeting them at a nightclub. Now that was a wild time.” Rick said as he recalled his time clubbing with the two starlets.

November 18, 2023

Rick, Paris Berelc, and Amber Frank were currently sitting at a large booth inside Playhouse Hollywood. Which happened to be a popular Los Angeles nightclub. They had decided to take a break from dancing and were now conversing as they enjoyed some specialty cocktails as loud dance music played in the background.

Paris and Amber wore matching green dresses, round gold earrings, and open-toe heels. However, Paris’s shoes were tan and Amber’s footwear was black. Rick was dressed in a gold chain around his neck, a silver long-sleeved shirt, black pants, and brown loafers.

“I’m glad you decided to accept my offer and meet us at the club tonight.” Paris said with a smile as he sipped from her cocktail glass.

“Mm-hmm! It’s been a while since I’ve seen you, Rick. So it’s nice to hang with you again.” Amber chimed in with a sexy smirk as she basically eye-fucked the tall man.

“Oh yeah. It’s been a few months at least, and I always have fun with you two ladies.” Rick replied as he gave the two friends a knowing look.

“Well, Rick, if you're feeling adventurous tonight, we could head to the VIP lounge. Since I know the guy who owns this club, I don’t think he would mind if we have our usual fun in them.” Paris said as she flashed Rick a naughty grin followed by a wink.

“Yes! Let’s go do it, Rick.” Amber eagerly replied as she gave the tall man a seductive glance.

“Alright, sure thing. Lead the way, Paris.” Rick responded as he drank

Soon, the threesome left their booth and headed to the very important person’s lounge. Several minutes later, Rick was making out with Amber on the VIP lounge’s large purple couch. Ten seconds later, he turned his head to the right to lock lips with Paris. Meanwhile, Amber began pawing the biracial hunk’s crotch with her right hand.

“I don’t know about you, Paris. But I need Rick's cock inside my mouth right now.” Amber said bluntly as she kneeled between the tall man’s legs.

“Go for it, you sexy bitch.” Paris replied with a giggle before she kissed Rick again.

Amber smiled as she unfastened Rick’s belt and unzipped his pants. Once the big man’s eighteen-inch dick was freed, the former Nickelodeon actress seized it with both of her hands and caressed it. After that, the Cuban starlet smacked Rick’s cockhead across her wet tongue before she dribbled some spit onto his lengthy shaft. Following that, the chesty beauty encased her glossy lips around the tall man’s big tan cock and sucked it.

“Mmm! I’ve missed sucking your long dick! It’s so good!” Amber murmured as she bobbed her head up and down on Rick’s dong. Also, the Haunted Hathaways actress used both of her hands to jack the biracial man’s lengthy cock as she feasted on it.

“Damn! Amber, you need to slow down. Plus, I want you to make Rick bust his nut yet.” Paris said with a grin as she continued to make out with the tall man. Several seconds later, the Filipino starlet pulled her C-cup tits out of her dress.

When Rick saw the former Mighty Med actress’s large breasts, he immediately groped them. That action made the Asian beauty let out several soft moans as the tall man began to suck on her brown nipples.

“I love it when you suck on my tits! Keep it up!” Paris cooed with a smile.

While that was happening, Amber continued to give Rick a syrupy blowjob. Right now, the Florida-born beauty had nine inches of his lengthy member stuffed into her greedy mouth. After sucking the tall man’s cock for a bit longer, she finally released it from her mouth with a loud pop as long ropes of saliva dangled from her mouth.

“God! I love sucking your huge cock!” Amber said with a big smile as she stroked Rick’s spit-coated dick.

“Move over, Amber. I’m ready to blow Rick now.” Paris said as she left the couch and sat on her knees next to her best friend.

Moments later, the two hot starlets began sharing the tall man’s long tan cock. In addition to that, the brunette duo occasionally made out as they licked, slobbered, and sucked on Rick’s enormous dick.

“Oh fuck! I can’t get enough sucking his long cock! It’s so damn good!” Amber and Paris said as they continued to give him a double blowjob.

Amber eventually moved on to sucking on Rick’s large balls. Meanwhile, Paris continued to suck his lengthy cock like it was going out of style. Furthermore, the Pretty Stoned actress managed to choke down ten inches of his lengthy dick as she blew him. Soon, the Wisconsin-born starlet expelled the big man’s light brown dong from her mouth and kissed his dickhead.

“Rick, I’m ready to ride you now. As usual, you’re going to love it.” Paris said with a wink and in a matter-of-fact tone as she stripped out of her dress and heels.

Moments later, Paris descended onto Rick’s huge cock and she began riding him. Also, the biracial man had a firm grip on the Alexa & Katie actress’s waist as she bounced up and down on his tan dong. Meanwhile, Amber, who was now naked, sat to Rick’s right on the couch. After that, the Party Mom actress began to tease the tall man by shaking her big round tits at him as her friend continued to ride him.

“Oh my god! I love riding your big dick! Don’t stop fucking me!” Paris hollered as she nimbly rode Rick’s vast tan cock.

“Paris, you’re so loud tonight. I wonder why.” Rick said with a chuckle as he kept thrusting into Alexa & Katie actress’s pussy. A few seconds later, he turned his head and sucked on Amber’s big titties.

“Yes! Suck my tits just like that! It feels so good!” Amber cooed as Rick licked and sucked on her sweet knockers.

“I just can’t myself because your dick is so good! Fuck me!” Paris cried out as she kept slamming her great-looking ass off Rick’s thighs.

Several minutes later, Amber had gotten into the doggystyle position on the couch. Immediately after that, Rick kneeled behind the curvy Latina, and he buried his long cock in her pussy. In addition to that, he gripped her hips as he slammed his manhood into her cooze.

As that went on, Paris was sitting on the opposite end of the couch. The Lab Rats: Elite Force actress watched the action with lustful glee as she slid two fingers in and out of her wet pussy.

“Oh fuck yes! Give it to me! Stuff my pussy with that huge dick!” Amber cried out as Rick railed her from behind at a quick pace. Additionally, the Spanish starlet pushed her round ass closer to the tall man, and she looked back at him with light brown eyes.

“Oh yes! Fuck Amber just like that, Rick. She loves it.” Paris said as she moaned due to pleasuring herself.

“He is definitely doing a great job of that! Oh my god! I love your long cock!” Amber moaned as Rick continued to screw her from behind.

A few minutes later, Rick had Paris’s right leg hanging over his shoulder as he pumped in and out of her snatch. Besides that, the Crew actress gazed up at Rick with her hazel eyes as fucked her. Also, she massaged her fantastic tits as the tall man filled her love tunnel with his big tan dick.

“Oh, Rick! You’re fucking me so good! Keep it up!” Paris moaned as Rick fucked her pussy at a fast pace.

“Rick, it’s always fun watching you fuck Paris.” Amber said with a naughty smile as she danced to the club’s music.

Much later, Amber slid down Rick’s lengthy tan pole, and she began riding him reverse cowgirl. On top of that, the former Nickelodeon actress’s big tits heaved as she swiftly rode him. Additionally, she rubbed her moist pussy with her right hand as the tall hunk drove his big cock into her.

“Oh god yes! That’s it! Stretch my pussy with that huge cock!” Amber hollered while gyrating her curvy body as she kept bouncing up and down on Rick’s manhood.

“Oh yeah! Amber, keep bouncing on Rick’s big dick just like that.” Paris said in an aroused tone as she pleasured herself to the smoldering hot action.

A good while later, Amber was sitting on the couch with her legs spread wide as Paris ate her out. Not only that, but Rick was screwing the Do Revenge actress from behind as she joyfully dined on her friend’s pussy. Also, the tall man slapped the Filipino starlet’s right ass cheek and fucked her faster.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! I love how you fuck me!” Paris moaned with a smile while licking Amber’s snatch as Rick kept fucking her at a brisk pace.

“Oh, Paris! You always eat my pussy so good!” Amber cried out with a satisfied grin as the former Disney actress pleasured her cooze with her skilled tongue.

Later on, Amber was riding Rick with a wide smile on her pretty face. In addition to that, the very well-endowed man sucked on the Haunted Hathaways actress’s round tanned breasts as she bounced her thick ass off his thighs.

“Oh god yes! Fuck me! Make me cum all over your massive dick!” Amber hollered as she wildly rode Rick’s tan schlong.

A short time later, Amber dismounted Rick’s cock with a fulfilled grin, and Paris speedily took her place. After that, the 1Up actress proceeded riding the big man reverse cowgirl. Plus, the Asian beauty’s round tits bounced as she rode the tall guy’s enormous dick.

“Oh my god! You’re fucking me so good! I love your cock so much!” Paris cried out as Rick continued thrusting into her gushing pussy.

A good while later, Amber was lying on the couch with her legs raised as Rick plunged his lengthy light brown cock into her love tunnel. Soon, Paris sat on the hot Latina’s face cowgirl style. After that, the Cuban starlet eagerly shot out her tongue and she began licking her friend’s delicious twat. Meanwhile, Rick seized the Party Mom actress’s right leg as he pistoned his long hard dick into her warm and wet snatch.

“God yes! Rick, your huge cock is so good! Don’t stop fucking me!” Amber moaned while feasting on Paris’s pussy as the tall man delivered a series of brisk strokes into her cooze.

“Yes! Rick’s long dick is incredible! Now keep eating my pussy!” Paris cried out in pleasure as Amber slurped on her delectable cooze.

Sometime later, Amber and Paris were kneeling on the club’s tiled floor as Rick stood before them with his long dick in his right hand. While the biracial man was pulling himself off, the hot brunettes were cupping their large pairs of tits as they looked up at the biracial man with smiles on their faces.

“We want your cum on our titties.” The sexy duo said in unison to Rick.

Rick nodded in agreement as he kept stroking his lengthy tan cock. He did that until he painted Paris and Amber’s big boobs with a large amount of hot semen. When he finished cumming for the two starlets, Paris grasped the tall guy’s dick and proceeded to flick her tongue across his cockhead.

“That was the most fun I’ve had at a nightclub in a long time. Thanks, Rick.” Paris said as she looked up at him with a cheerful smile.

“For sure, Paris. I need to do this again real soon.” Amber chimed in as she played with her cum glazed tits.

“It’s always a fun time with you ladies.” Rick replied with a grin as the two friends sucked his dick together.

Following Rick’s memory of his time with Paris and Amber, he was now viewing Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. In addition to that, the tall man smiled every time Margot Robbie was on-screen. Seeing the gorgeous Australian also caused him to reminisce again about the time he met her.

“Yes! I will never forget the time I visited Sydney, Australia to meet Margot. So I took her suggestion to fly there since she was going to be there all week. Also, Luke was right, Margot is absolutely beautiful in person, and we had a great time together.” Rick said in a chipper tone as he recalled that memory.

December 9, 2023

It was a sunny afternoon in Sydney, Australia when Rick walked into a local pub named Clancy’s. He wore a brown sports coat, a black shirt, jeans, and brown loafers. Soon, the tall man sat at a round table near the back of the establishment. After that, he picked up and began browsing the menu.

“Hmm…the fish and chips look good. Maybe I’ll have that. Hopefully, Margot will be here soon. Since she told me to meet her here.” Rick said as he continued to look at the pub’s menu.

Moments later, Margot Robbie entered the tavern with her usual gorgeous smile. The blonde beauty was dressed in a white long-sleeved shirt with red flower designs, a red belt, blue jeans, and red open-toe heels. Additionally, the Suicide Squad actress carried a red purse with her as well. Rick couldn’t believe his brown eyes at how great the hot Australian looked as she approached him. Just seconds later, Margot joined the tall man at his table and smiled at him.

“Hello, Rick. Nice to finally meet you. I’m so glad you decided to fly to Sydney for me. I’m actually quite flattered that you did.” Margot said in her Aussie accent as she flashed Rick another smile.

“It’s to meet you too, Margot. I’m a big fan of your work, and that was a joke. Well, the part about me being big, not the fan part. Rick said with a chuckle.

“Luke told me that you were a funny guy when I met him in Las Vegas. I had a fun time with him as well.” Margot replied as she gave Rick a knowing look.

“Yup. He told me all about it.” Rick responded with a grin.

“Okay, then you should know what to expect from me later. Now let’s eat.” Margot replied in a joyful tone as she looked at her menu.

Rick and Margot continued to converse for a while until they finally ordered their food and drinks. Much later, the pair left Clancy’s, and they took a yellow taxi to the hotel the big man was staying at. When the tall man and the Barbie actress finally got inside his room, they immediately stripped out of their clothing. After that, both were naked and Margot’s beautiful blue eyes were instantly drawn to Rick’s eighteen-inch tan dick. Soon, the sexy blonde flashed him a naughty smile as she stood on her toes to kiss his lips.

“Wow! Rick, your massive cock is impressive. I can’t wait to play with it.” Margot said in a sexual tone.

“Neither can I. Fuck! Margot, your body is fantastic.” Rick replied as he lowered his head to play with and suck on her perky but great-looking breasts.

“Thank you, and your body is ace as well.” Margot replied as she stroked Rick’s long dick with her right hand.

A few seconds later, the Wolf of Wall Street actress rested on her knees, and she began to caress the biracial man’s enormous dick with both of her hands. Suddenly, she hocked a thick wad of spit on the tall man’s phallus before swirling and swishing her tongue around his cockhead. After the blonde beauty savored the taste of Rick’s dick for a bit, she wrapped her red lips around it. Before long, the talented actress was sucking down a good ten inches of the biracial hunk’s manhood without much effort. Additionally, the leggy blonde made wet sounds as she continued to choke down more of Rick’s tan dong.

“This is the best cock I’ve ever sucked. It’s even better than Luke’s, but don't tell him I said that.” Margot said with a laugh as she happily sucked away at the biracial man’s big dick.

“Don’t worry, Margot. Your secret is safe with me. Damn! Your mouth feels like heaven.” Rick replied with a chuckle followed by a few groans due to how well the Aussie beauty was blowing and handling his large meat.

Soon, Margot grinned at Rick’s response as she continued her oral assault on his big light brown dick. In addition to that, she worked his shaft with her right hand and reached up to rub his abs with her left hand as she blew him. Following that, the Harley Quinn actress focused her attention on Rick’s balls and sucked on them. Additionally, she used both of her hands to jack the tall man’s spit-covered cock as she licked on his family jewels.

“Mmm! Your balls are so tasty!” Margot said as she tongued Rick’s cojones.

A short time later, Margot spat on Rick’s long cock again, and she bobbed her head along it with much more zeal than before. In addition to that, the hot Aussie kept eye contact with the big guy as she continued to apply her beyond-excellent oral skills to his manhood.

“I love sucking long dick so much! Let’s get on the bed so we can get more comfortable.” Margot said in a sexual tone as she slid her full lips across the sides of Rick’s lengthy tan cock.

“That’s a great idea.” Rick replied as he groaned.

A few minutes later, the lovers were 69ing on Rick’s hotel bed. Of course, Margot was lying across the biracial man’s lean and tall body as she blissfully sucked his beefy dick. Meanwhile, he was eating the Focus actress’s delicious pussy with a smile as she thrust her ass closer to him.

“Oh god! Rick, your tongue is incredible! Eat my pussy just like that!” Margot said as the tall man plunged his tongue deep into her velvet abyss. After that, she resumed slurping on his light brown schlong.

“Margot, you don’t have to tell me twice. Because you have a top-tier pussy. It tastes so good!” Rick replied with a grin as he kept feasting on the blonde beauty’s fantastic cooze.

“Oh, Rick! You really know how to go down under!” Margot cooed with a laugh as she licked his long dick up and down.

Sometime later, Margot was lying on her right side as Rick pistoned his huge phallus in and out of her bald pussy. Besides that, he cradled the Barbie actress’s left leg as he slammed his manhood into her love tunnel.

“Oh my god yes! Fuck me! Fill my twat with your huge dick!” Margot hollered as Rick screwed her non-stop.

Much later, Rick stretched on the bed as Margot lowered herself onto his huge cock, and she began riding him reverse cowgirl. After that, he clutched the Once Upon a Time in Hollywood actress’s waist as she rode his long stiff cock like she was competing in a rodeo.

“Yes! Oh my god! Rick, your cock is bloody fantastic! Fuck me!” Margot cried out while swiveling her hot body as she bounced up and down on the tall man’s vast dick.

A good while later, Rick was fucking Margot in the doggystyle position. Besides that, the Harley Quinn actress’s back was perfectly arched as he railed her from behind. Additionally, the biracial man slapped the hot blonde’s firm booty as he gave her a fast and hard pounding.

“God yes! Give it to me! Your huge cock makes my pussy so damn wet!” Margot moaned as Rick fucked her like no tomorrow. In addition to that, the blue-eyed beauty reached between her legs with her right hand, and she strummed her moist clit as the tall man fucked her.

Much later, Margot straddled Rick’s lengthy cock, and she proceeded to ride him. As the Suicide Squad actress rode the tall man’s long dick, he reached around with his right hand and smacked her ass. The 5’ 6” beauty then let out a loud yelp as she rode the big man’s cock more energetically than before.

“Oh god yes! I loved how you slap my ass! Fuck me! I love riding your massive cock!” Margot cried out in pleasure as she placed her hands on Rick’s strong chest and rode him even faster.

A good while later, Margot was lying on her back as Rick penetrated her pussy lips with his long tan dick. Following that, he began to fuck the gorgeous blonde at a quick pace. On top of that, the biracial man clutched her right leg as he drove his manhood into her marvelous pussy.

“You’re fucking me so good! I’ve fallen in love with your huge cock! Don’t stop fucking me!” Margot cried out as Rick continued to screw her at a brisk pace.

Soon, Rick placed both of the Dreamland actress’s stellar legs over his shoulders. After that, he proceeded to jackhammer the hot Aussie’s pussy, much to her delight.

“Oh my god! Oh my god yes! Rick, your huge dick is superb! Keep fucking me!” Margot howled as the tall fellow continued to slam his large slab of meat into her snatch.

Later on, Margot was kneeling on the hotel room’s floor as she gazed up at Rick. Meanwhile, the olive-skinned man was stroking his throbbing cock with his right hand as the Suicide Squad actress massaged his heavy nuts with her left hand and pleasured herself with her right hand. That went on until Rick finally grunted and fired several streaks of milky jissom onto the right side of the blonde beauty’s face. Not only that, but some of his cum landed in her golden locks as well.

“Oops! Sorry about that, Margot.” Rick said with a slight chuckle as he shrugged his shoulders.

“It’s okay, Rick. This isn’t the first time I’ve gotten semen in my hair, and I’m sure it won’t be the last. Anyway, I enjoyed our time together today.” Margot replied with a laugh as she sucked his cock again.

“Absolutely, Margot. Since I’m in Sydney for the whole week, we can do this every day until I fly back to Los Angeles.” Rick responded with a wide grin as he nodded his head.

“Rick, I would love that.” Margot replied as she kept blowing the tall man.

Rick’s flashback of his encounter with Margot Robbie was now over. A few seconds later, he smiled as he clicked off his television with his remote control. After that, the tall guy stood up and yawned as he left his living room.

“It’s time for a nap now, but those were some great memories from last year. I’m sure 2024 will be even better.” Rick said optimistically as he walked upstairs to retire to his bedroom

The End
« Last Edit: February 23, 2024, 06:46:29 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, pixidragon, jnunez9098, nnhh

Money

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2024, 09:55:32 AM »
So this is what you were up to wow okay fantastic chapter the sex was insanely hot Margot Robbie has been growing on me lately overall great work this is a standout chapter with plenty for fans my brain had just recovered from the last chapter and now you firebomb it with this amazing work looking forward to more in the future

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA