Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Marvel Love Chapter 3  (Read 5708 times)

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Marvel Love Chapter 3
« on: December 23, 2018, 11:33:23 AM »
Summary and Disclaimer
This is set in a version of the MCU. But with the addition of some new characters, concepts, and other franchises. Including all of the MCU movies AND TV shows and a few other things too. I DO NOT own any characters that I myself have not come up with and the rightful owners are Disney and others. No copyright infringement intended.

Chapter 3
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. “Beginning of the End”

“I can’t believe you still have all of your grandfather’s old Howling Commandos equipment,” Coulson said, picking up a device that looked like a hairdryer.

“Yeah my mom kept everything she had of his,” he said.

“Why is there an old joy buzzer in here?” Jemma asked, picking it up and pressing the button. There was a spark around the room.

“That is actually an EMP. All of the old OSS and Howling Commandos equipment was designed to look innocuous. Like these cigarettes.” Fitz said, picking up a pack pulling one out and turning it into a laser. But he wasn’t paying any attention to where he was pointing it. And set fire to some paperwork.

“Fitz just proved that cigarettes are very dangerous.” I joked as Skye and I entered the room.

“Well now that you two have gotten dressed and joined us,” Coulson said.

“Were we too loud?” Skye asked, looking a little embarrassed.

“Don’t be embarrassed. You two have had a connection since you met. But don’t let this get in the way of the job.” May said to the two of us.

“Anyway, we need you to use those super-speed skills to get us into a HYDRA facility,” Coulson said, handing me the file on the facility in Havana, Cuba.

“Okay. My ‘super-speed skills’ as you called them won’t be of much help in this situation.” I said.

“Why?” Skye asked.

“Because of the door to the bunker that the equipment that we need is in can’t be gotten through fast unless the stars align. And before Skye rocked my world I was doing a psych profile of John Garrett that suggests that we don’t have that kind of time.” I said to everyone.

“What do mean?” Coulson asked.

“Everything suggests that he’s dying and is using HYDRA to heal himself. First, he made the Centipede Project to make a formula that would slow his death. Then he went after you, Coulson. Hoping that he could find out how you survived so that he could use it on himself.

“But we must work under the assumption that he has a version of the Kree Serum. Because he was on the mission to find the drug when he had Skye shot. He probably took some of the vials in that facility when none of you were looking. This means that we could have a problem with him. So we can’t wait to get Mike Peterson back.” I said.

“Then how are we going to get in?” Fitz asked.

“Well, I got something in mind. ” I said with a smile.

There was a smashing noise coming from the stairs. Some soldiers injected with Centipede Project formula looked over and I was standing there. But I had turned into a metal skinned man about a foot taller than I usually was. And before they could put up much of a fight I was using their bodies as drums. By punching and clubbing them.

As the last of them were knocked out Coulson, May, Trip, and Skye came in still ready to fight. “You couldn’t have saved me one?” Trip joked.

“Well, that one is only barely unconscious. So give it a minute he’ll be awake enough for you to kick him once in the jaw and put him out cold for several hours.” I joked.

“I’ve been meaning to ask you; how many powers do you have?” Coulson asked.

“22 not counting my original power,” I said.

“Oh my god, they killed TWENTY-TWO children?” Skye said shocked.

“What?” both Coulson and Trip asked and May looked a little shocked too.

“Oh, sorry baby,” Skye said, realizing what she had said.

“Oh it’s alright I had already decided to tell everyone. To make a long story short, 18 students ranging from 12-16-years-old were killed to understand how their powers worked so they could make me their superweapon. And that is where most of my powers come from. The remaining four comes from one of my students who had the powers to copy the powers of other mutants around him. And it’s sometimes permanent. Like the power I just displayed was from a friend of mine, his code name is Colossus.” I said.

“And your government lets this happen?” Trip asked appalled by what I was telling him.

“Are you kidding? It was the government who did it.” I said. And that shocked them even more.

“I’ve got it, let’s get out of here,” Skye said, and with that we made a hasty retreat leaving behind only several unconscious soldiers sprawled on the floor.

“Where’s the Bus?” Trip asked.

“I got one better for you. Where are Fitz and Simmons?” Coulson asked.

“Let’s talk about this when we get back to the Playground,” I said.

“The Playground is over a thousand miles away,” May said.

“Like I was trying to tell you before we left I have two different teleportation powers. The one that I’ve been using with Skye all the time I can teleport us to Pluto if I wanted to. And another line of sight teleportation, that has a maximum of two miles. All I need for both is a clear enough space to make sure we get there in one piece so let’s get going.” I said teleporting all of us to a parking garage near the Playground.

“Okay. So can you find Fitz and Simmons?” Skye asked as we entered the base.

“Yes, I’ve been trying ever since we got here. Oh my god. Ward found us took the Bus and ejected the infirmary that Fitz and Simmons locked themselves in.” I said.

“Can you get them out of there?” Coulson asked.

“Yes. But get a bucket of saltwater ready now.” I said teleporting out.

“Why does he want to have a bucket of saltwater ready?” Trip asked as Skye went rushing to get the water and some sea salt, hoping that would be good enough.

“I don’t know,” Coulson said as Fitz, Simmons and I teleported back into the base with a bunch of water a few moments later. All three of us were soaking wet. They were catching their breath but I couldn’t breathe. Fitz was holding his arm because he had broken it when the infirmary hit the ocean floor. But I grabbed the sides of my neck gasping looking for the bucket.

When Skye came back with a washbasin filled with saltwater I ran and dunked my head into the water the best that I could. “Are you alright?” Skye asked worried about seeing me doing this. I tilted my head so that my mouth was halfway out of the water.

“I’m fine,” I said, gurgling out the words.

“Are those gills?” Skye asked.

As she asked the gills started to retract returning my neck to normal. “Yes. Those...were...gills.” I said, trying to catch my breath while lying down on the floor of the base.

“What happened?” Coulson asked.

“Ward and Garrett took the Bus. Fitz used the joy buzzer EMP and took out Garrett’s Deathlock components. But Ward...wouldn’t just let him die.

“He told Ward to kill us; we ran and locked ourselves in the infirmary. But Ward ejected it and when we came to he was trying to hack the door off with his claws. It took him about three tries but he did it and as the tidal surge pulled us out he grabbed us by the scruff of the necks teleported all three of us out of there.

“I don’t know why he had gills,” Jemma said.

“As I said before the procedure that they did,” I said looking at everyone from my passion on the floor.

“You mean the one that your government killed 18 12-16-year-olds to make you a superweapon?” Trip asked.

“That’s the one. And please don’t talk about it so lightly. It’s still a sore subject on most days.” I said, sitting up.

“Anyway, my original power was to shift my DNA and form to that of an animal both living and extinct. That’s why I had the codename of DNAnimal. Well, my adamantium skeleton doesn’t allow that anymore. But I have been able to find a way to make it work in my human form. Such as turning my eyes and ears into those like animals and growing tails, wings, horns and gills.

“I figured the only way to get them out would take a while so gills from a saltwater fish. But using my power this way takes at least a minute before I’m back to normal. So I risked teleporting the three of straight to the base because I might have died if I went back to the parking garage. That’s why I don’t use the gills that often.” I said standing up.

“Maybe you should go and lay down,” Skye said.

“There’s no time for that. Garrett has the Bus which means that he has the both of your blood workups. And any work that Jemma has done on the Kree Serum. You left that drive on the Bus remember. This means they have everything they need now. And if they make more than one dose HYDRA will use the rest. We have to stop Garrett and free Mike sooner rather than later.” I said.

The explosion could be heard all around the Cybertek building. As the main gate was blown in with such force that sent the doors flying across the grounds. Then Coulson and I walked in. “Okay, can you open the window from here?” Coulson asked me. I closed and opened my eyes and a ruby-colored beam came from them making a hole in the side of the building.

“Does that answer your question?” I asked with a smile.

“We’re in,” Skye said over the com.

“Okay,” he said as we walked in.

“Where is Trip? He doesn’t seem the type to miss out on the fun?” I asked.

“He is going to go make sure that if we don’t make it this place will burn to the ground,” he said.

“Oh, I’ll make sure we’re going to make it,” I said.

I went with Coulson and not Skye because she and I thought that the main attack was going to come under attack from the soldiers injected with the formula from the Centipede Project. And we were right too. As soon as we walked in there they were coming right at us. “Okay, Coulson I’ll handle these small fries. You get that asshole.” I said.

“Don’t hurt any of them,” Coulson said, and he went off to find Garrett.

There were at least ten of them coming after us. I knew that they would go after Coulson. So before they got near him I sent the same ruby-colored beam from my eyes cutting them off. The beam hit a wall and it exploded. “Hello, boys. It’s time for the super-powered brawl.” I said, smiling at all of them.

I punched one and before he could punch me I teleported close range behind another. For fun, I gave the guy rabbit ears. “Where did he go?” the one that I was standing behind asked.

“If you’re talking about me I know my every move so I should be able to help.” I joked. When he turned around, I punched him sending him flying and hit a wall knocking him out.

Another charged at me and then ran right through me and hit the wall behind me. I grabbed a deck of cards that I always have on me. “Do you want to play some cards? Good so do I.” I asked, and answered opening the pack up. “How about some fifty-two card pickup?” I asked sending the entire deck at their feet where they promptly blew up.

Now there were 7 still conscious. They tried to shot me, but I created a force field and the bullet bounced off of it. One was going to hit a guy in the throat. So I used telekinesis and pushed the bullet down and to the left, hitting him in the shoulder.

I then fired off two plasma blasts from hands sending me into the air. After flying all around them, I dive-bombed one of the guys, and cut the blasts and grabbed his shoulders and sent him flying twenty feet in the air landing next to the door that I had blown off.

At this point, someone tried to stab me in the back of the head. It broke the skin with no problem. But my adamantium coated skull bent his knife instead of going into my brain. He stared at the knife in disbelief as my head began to heal. I grabbed him and threw him ten feet straight up I caught him with a right hook on the way down.

As the last four of them gathered, I used super-speed and punched two of them in the stomach sending them flying backward into the wall. And as for the other two, I grabbed their ankles and flipped them in the air. They spun three times before they hit the ground, all of them were now unconscious. “Ok, that was fun,” I said to myself.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 01:34:03 AM by CaptainNinnin »

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA