Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: A Lust Filled Afternoon (Sydney Sweeney)  (Read 23417 times)

Calibur009

A Lust Filled Afternoon (Sydney Sweeney)
« on: July 23, 2022, 10:41:34 PM »
**Updated**

This story is a sequel to An Early Morning Grind with Alexandra Daddario. Thanks to DarkSwordsman for the suggestion to write it.

A Lust Filled Afternoon
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Sydney Sweeney
Codes: MF, Oral, Titfuck, Facial

Beverly Hills, California

It has been a month since my early morning grind with Alexandra Daddario. Right now, I am waiting for her White Lotus co-star, the beautiful Sydney Sweeney, to arrive. Since today was one of her free days from filming, she accepted my invitation to come over to my place this afternoon. Sydney had heard about all the hot sex I was having with Alexandra, so she was intrigued to see how good I was for herself. The time was 4:35 when Sydney finally arrived at my house. The gorgeous Euphoria actress had a big smile on her face as she entered my house. As for Sydney’s attire, she wore white earrings, a blue designer pantsuit that showed off her ample cleavage along with her toned midriff, and white heels.

“Good afternoon, Sydney, and thanks for coming by.” I said as my blue eyes focused on the blonde starlet’s amazing figure.

“Hello, Sean. I’ve been looking forward to coming over here all week. This is a nice home, by the way.” Sydney replied in a cheerful tone.

“Thank you, and you look fantastic, by the way.” I responded with a grin.

“Thanks, Sean, you really know how to flatter a girl.” Sydney replied with a giggle.

“Would you like something to drink?” I asked.

“Sure. I’ll have some water.” Sydney replied.

“Coming right up. Just have a seat on my couch and I’ll be right back.” I responded as I went into the kitchen to fetch the beautiful starlet a bottle of water.

“Okay.” Sydney replied with a smile.

Soon the popular starlet sat down on my gray couch. A few seconds later, I returned to my den with her cold bottle of water. I then handed it to her as I took a seat next to her.

“Thanks, Sean.” Sydney said before she removed the cap and sipped some water from the bottle.

“You’re welcome, Sydney. I can’t allow my guest to go thirsty.” I replied with a chuckle.

“I see that you have a sense of humor too. I like that. Well, if you’re ready, I would like to get started.” Sydney responded with a laugh as she placed her water bottle down on my coffee table.

“Yes, I’m ready. Do you want to go upstairs to my bedroom?” I asked.

“No. We can do it here on the couch.” Sydney replied with a naughty smile.

“We can do that.” I responded while nodding in agreement.

A short time later, Sydney sat on my lap, and we began making out. I couldn’t believe how great her lips tasted as we swapped spit.

“You’re such a great kisser, Sean. But it’s time to see what else you’re great at.” Sydney said with a smile as she stood up.

A few seconds later, the Euphoria actress removed her attire. When the blonde starlet was done, she stood in only her white panties that barely covered her shapely ass. Like any man, my mouth was watering at the sight of her Double D tits, toned legs and perfect face. The 5’ 3” blonde actress was perfect from head to toe.

“Oh my god! Sydney, you are so fucking beautiful.” I said as I stripped out of my black polo shirt, jeans, and brown loafers.

“Thank you, and you’re a handsome guy” Sydney replied with a giggle as she sat on the couch.

Sydney then spread her legs as she stared at me seductively. After that, she slid off her panties, revealing her pussy, and she had a patch of blonde hair above it.

“Do you want to taste my pussy?” Sydney asked in a sexual tone as she rubbed her moist cooze.

All I could do was nod my head in agreement. I then got down on my knees and buried my head between her thighs. Before long, the Once Upon a Time in Hollywood actress was letting out a series of soft moans as I dined on her sweet snatch.

“Oh my god! That feels so good! I love how you eat my pussy!” Sydney cried out as she placed her hands on my head.

I continued licking Sydney’s cooze for some time. Which I didn’t mind since her pussy juice tasted great. Soon I picked up the pace and ate her tasty twat much faster.

“Yes! Don’t stop! Your tongue feels so good!” Sydney cooed as I ate her pussy faster.

When I was done performing my best cunnilingus techniques on Sydney’s pussy, I played with her exquisite huge breasts. Her round tits were as large as a watermelon and as soft as a pillow. Right now, the White Lotus actress had a big smile on her face as I squeezed her boobs and licked her pink nipples.

“Mmhmm! I can tell how much you love my big tits! Oh yes! Keep sucking on them!” Sydney cried out as I sucked her tits.

About three minutes later, I finally removed my boxer briefs. And my fully erect ten-inch penis was ready for action.

“Oh my gosh, your cock is so big and thick. No wonder, Alex is always happy after she visits you.” Sydney said as her blue eyes widened at the sight of my lengthy member.

Soon, the Voyeurs actress sat on her knees and grasped my hardened dick. After that, she stroked my shaft as she looked up at me with a seductive smile. Just seconds later, the sexy blonde parted her pink lips and slipped a good seven inches of my cock into her soothing mouth.

“Oh yeah! It’s so big! I hope I can fit all your cock inside my mouth!” Sydney said as she bobbed her head along my schlong.

Sydney also smacked the head of my cock across her wet tongue a few times as she sucked me off. After that, she spat on my lengthy dick and resumed sucking it much faster than before. Despite being 24 years old, Sydney’s enthusiasm and talent for giving blowjobs was a sight to behold.

“Yes, your big cock tastes so good!” Sydney said with a smile as she greedily sucked my dick.

Eventually, Sydney licked and sucked on my balls. She also jacked my spit-coated shaft with her right hand. When the blonde starlet finished pleasuring my balls, she wrapped her luscious melons around my cock. She then cupped her breasts together and gave me the best titfuck that I have ever received.

“Oh my god! Oh yes! Your huge cock feels so good between my big tits!” Sydney said as I bucked my hips and fucked her cleavage at a fast but steady pace.

Before long, Sydney licked the head of my cock as it smacked against her chin. Meanwhile, I continued sliding my manhood between her spectacular large breasts.

“Yes! Keep fucking my tits just like that! I love it so much!” Sydney cooed with a smile.

A good while later, I was fucking Sydney in the missionary position on my couch. Her fantastic big tits bounced with every thrust from my hard cock. Meanwhile, the talented starlet had a look of pure ecstasy on her face as I screwed her non-stop.

“Oh my god yes! Fill my pussy with that big dick! It’s so good!” Sydney cried out as I fucked her at a brisk pace.

As I continued pounding Sydney’s cooze, she had a firm grip on my biceps. Sometime later, I draped her legs over my shoulders and jackhammered her pussy, and she loved every second of it.

“Yes! Yes! Oh god yes! Give all of that big cock! It’s good!” Sydney hollered as I pistoned my cock into her love tunnel.

Sometime later, Sydney descended onto my glistening pole and rode me cowgirl. After that, I clutched her waist as she bounced up and down on my rock-hard cock. I also sucked on the Euphoria actress's swaying tits as she rode me.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! Your big cock is so good!” Sydney moaned as she bounced her ass off my thighs.

Sydney grabbed my shoulders and rode me faster, and it made her huge tits jiggle. I absolutely loved the sight of her fantastic boobs bouncing as I drove my hard dick into her incredible pussy.

“God yes! You’re fucking me so good! Make me cum on your big cock!” Sydney moaned with a satisfied smile as thrust into her.

Much later, Sydney got into the doggystyle position on the couch and looked back at me with a lustful smile. After that, I buried my cock into her moist pussy and fucked her from behind. Before long, she was pushing her booty closer to me as I plowed her. A few seconds later, I slapped her right ass cheek and banged her harder.

“Oh fuck yes! Give it to me, Sean! Fuck the shit out of me!” Sydney cried out as I continued slamming my schlong into her snatch.

I did as the beautiful starlet requested and fucked her harder. The sight of her ass rippling with every thrust gave me great joy. I also enjoyed the sight of her incredible breasts swaying as I screwed her with all my might.

“Jesus! I love your big dick so much! Fuck me!” Sydney cried out with a satisfied smile as I continued pumping away at her pussy.

Eventually, Sydney straddled me and rode my dick reverse cowgirl. I immediately clutched her waist as she swiftly bounced up and down on my manhood. The busty actress also moaned loudly as she nimbly rode me. Furthermore, her exquisite big tits jiggled as I repeatedly drove my cock up into her pussy.

“Oh my god! Oh my god! I love riding your big dick!” Sydney cried out as she swiftly rode me. The blonde starlet also rubbed her pussy as I pistoned my cock into her cooze.

A short time later, I screwed Sydney in the standing carry position. The hot blonde starlet’s arms were firmly wrapped around my neck as I pumped in and out of her marvelous pussy.

“Oh god yes! Fuck me! Fuck me just like that!” Sydney cried out as I continued ramming my dick into her snatch.

Soon, I placed Sydney down on the couch. After that, she rested on her back with a smile. A few seconds later, I placed the White Lotus actress's right leg over my shoulder as I drove my cock into her love tunnel.

“Oh god yes! Alexandra was right! Your big cock is the best I’ve ever had!” Sydney moaned with a look of pure bliss as I continued screwing her.

Later on, Sydney was riding me as I laid on my shag rug. Her soft hands were placed on my chest as she slammed her shapely ass off my thighs. Meanwhile, I groped the busty starlet’s amazing breasts as he bounced on my cock.

“Yes! Yes! You’re fucking me so good! Fuck me!” Sydney cried out as she expertly rode my cock.

A bit later, Sydney was down on all fours as I screwed her from behind. As I did that, the Everything Sucks actress had a look of pure joy on her face.

“Oh my god yes! Fuck me! I’m cumming!” Sydney cried out as she orgasmed from how well I was screwing her.

A good while later, Sydney sat on her knees with her lips encased around my cock as I stood before her. The Euphoria actress was stroking my shaft with her right hand, and she massaged my balls with her left hand as she sucked me off.

“Mmhmm! I can’t wait until you cum for me!” Sydney said as she gave me a blowjob.

A short time later, Sydney placed my almost spent cock between her rack. She then squeezed her magnificent boobs together and gave me a superb titfuck.

“Oh yeah! I love how fuck my tits!” Sydney cooed as I slid my manhood between her huge breasts.

As Sydney continued titfucking me, I was close to blowing my load. A few seconds later, I retrieved my cock from her cleavage and began jerking myself off.

“Where do you want it?” I asked her as I jacked my pulsating member.

“I want you to cum on my face and my big tits.” Sydney replied in an overtly sexual tone as she cupped and jiggled her huge boobs.

I didn’t need to be told twice. Before long, I was firing rope after rope of hot cum onto Sydney’s beautiful face. After that, I aimed my dick at her breasts and covered them with my seed, just like she wanted.

“Sean, that was the best sex I’ve had in a long time. But I do wish we could have done this sooner.” Sydney said with a big smile as she admired all the spunk I covered her face and boobs with.

“I agree, Sydney. But at least we finally did it today.” I replied as I sat on my couch.

“That is true. Do you want to fuck again before I leave?” Sydney asked with a naughty smile.

“There’s no way I’m turning that offer down. Let’s do it.” I replied with a grin.

“Great! Maybe this time I’ll let you fuck my ass.” Sydney responded with a wink.

The End
« Last Edit: February 24, 2024, 02:33:43 PM by Calibur009 »

BILL

Re: A Lust Filled Afternoon (Sydney Sweeney)
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2022, 10:37:15 AM »
great story loved the detail i have a request could you do a story on phfame? check her instagram i have pic in my avatar her body is ridiculously amazing

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009, Nikko

diamond_luv

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2022, 09:10:32 PM »
Sticky ending!

Cheogh

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2022, 11:33:25 AM »
Nice

Viri

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2022, 02:10:17 AM »
Sydney is so hot right now

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Cptnstrwrs

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2022, 10:11:56 PM »
Great story

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA