Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Don’t Worry Darling – The "Real" Story (Olivia Wilde, Florence Pugh)  (Read 12352 times)

Cptnstrwrs

Don’t Worry Darling – The Real Story
By Cptnstrwrs

Olivia Wilde sat in the empty studio alone, looking at her watch, totally irritated. She was there to do auditions for her new movie titled Don’t Worry Darling. She however was worrying, especially because both of the actors she was auditioning with today were nowhere to be found. Weeks ago she’d reached out to both Shia LaBeouf and Harry Styles, both had agreed to come in for an audition today, but she hadn’t heard from either of them since. Just as she was about to call them both and cancel there’s a knock at the door. “Come in,” she says, trying not to sound to annoyed. To her surprise both men come walking in at the same time. “Where were you two? You were both supposed to be here an hour ago!,” Olivia exclaims, angrily. “Sorry, I overslept,” Shia says, a grin on his face. “I got stuck in traffic and of course my phone died so I couldn’t call or text you,” Harry says blushing. “This movie is important to me, both my career and my future here at the studio. What am I going to do with you two?” she asks, her anger now slowly switching to annoyance. As the two men struggle to come up with an answer, an idea suddenly comes to Olivia like a flash of lightning. Having been inconvenienced by the two men, why not kill two birds with one stone by having the men make it up to her while also “auditioning” for the part? A sly grin spreads across her face as she speaks to them.
   “Alright gentlemen as you know there are going to be several sex scenes in this movie. I can’t give these parts to just anyone. The audience has to believe your performance is genuine. So I’m going to have you audition one of those scenes with me right here, right now,” Olivia says, smirking at them. “Are you serious?” Shia asks, confused. “She can’t be. No one auditions like this for a movie,” Harry says, stunned. “Well today we are going to do just that,” Olivia declares. “If either of you have an issue with that you know where the door is,” she says, pointing. “No, it’s not like that,” Shia stammers. “Yeah, you just caught us off guard,” Harry says. “That’s what I thought,” Olivia says, walking to the director chair. “We’ll start with the oral sex scene. Who wants to go first?” she asks, lifting up her skirt and sliding her panties off before sitting down in the chair. “I will,” Shia says nervously. He walks over, kneeling down in front of her, spreading her legs. “I shaved just for today,” Olivia says, laughing as Shia leans in and begins licking her folds.
“Oh shit! That feels so good!” Olivia groans, grabbing the back of his head and pressing it between her thighs. She lets him continue for a few minutes before she pulls him away from her pussy, Shia using the back of his hand to wipe off his face. “That was pretty good, but let’s see what Harry can do,” Olivia laughs. The pop star wastes no time, walking over to her and buries his head between her legs. His technique is vastly different than Shia’s; long, slow strokes with his tongue as he makes his way to her clit, circling quickly several times, Olivia moaning in pleasure. “Fuck! That’s amazing,” she screams. She’s in a daze as Harry continues lapping at her folds, babbling incoherently as he pleasures her. Olivia nearly jumps out of the chair as he slips a few fingers inside her, rubbing them against her inner walls. It’s too much for her to bear, Olivia letting out a primal scream as she orgasms, shaking violently in the chair. Harry pulls away, both he and Olivia panting, Harry struggling for air, Olivia recovering from climax, when a voice from the far side of the studio breaks the silence.
“What the fuck is going on?!” the voice cries. All three turn and see Florence Pugh storming towards them. “I though you said the audition wasn’t until three o’clock Olivia!,” Florence exclaims, voice full of rage. “Florence let me explain,” Olivia says. “Don’t bother! I see what’s going on here. You wanted me to get here later so you’d have both of the guys to yourself,” Florence says. “Okay, while it may be true that I wanted to have some alone time with the men that doesn’t mean that you weren’t going to have a turn as well,” Olivia explains. Florence’s stance softens as her face reddens. “Sorry you guys. I guess I overreacted,” Florence says quietly.
“No need to apologize. Gentlemen why don’t you help Miss Pugh feel welcome,” Olivia laughs. “Sure thing,” Shia says as the men walk over to her. The men tag team her, Shia pulling her pants down as Harry lifts Florence’s shirt over her head. Tossing her clothes aside the men waste no time, Harry removing her bra as Shia pulls her panties off. Florence giggles nervously, now completely naked in front of everyone in less than 30 seconds. “Well don’t leave the lady standing there alone guys,” Olivia says. The guys get the hint, taking their shirts off. “Umm...” is all Florence can manage, obviously finding both the men attractive. Rather than wait for her, the guys unbuckle their belts and unzip their pants, now only in their boxers, waiting for Florence to make her move. She starts with Shia, getting down on her knees she pulls his cock from boxers, licking along his length as she reaches over with her free hand and begins rubbing Harry’s crotch. Florence gives Shia a few more good licks before she switches to Harry, repeating the process but the other around this time.  She continues her double blowjob/hand job pattern for a few moments until she’s interrupted by Olivia.
“I think it’s time we tried something different. Florence why don’t you get down on all fours? Harry you get in front of her and Shia you can go behind her. Florence is down in a flash, reaching for Harry’s dick as Shia slides inside her pussy.  Shia grabs her by the hips, picking up speed with each thrust. Olivia is surprised that Florence is able to focus enough to continue her blowjob on Harry considering how hard Shia is pounding her from behind.  “Mmmh!” Florence moans, the noise muffled by the hard dick in her mouth. After a particularly fast thrust Shia’s cock slides out of Florence’s pussy. Eager to continue, he quickly thrusts towards her, his dick missing her pussy and plunging into her puckered asshole. “Aah! What the fuck Shia!” Florence shouts, pulling her mouth off of Harry’s cock. “We never said you were going to fuck my ass!” Florence screams, her face turning red with anger.  “Whoa! Whoa! It was an accident. I just kind of…slipped and it went in,” Shia replies sheepishly.  Florence just glares at him as Olivia steps in. “Let’s all calm down. We can still make the best out of this situation. How about we try one more scene and then we call it a day?” Olivia asks. All three actors nod in agreement.
“Okay then. For this last scene we need to go big. Florence what if both men enter you at the same time? A big DP finale,” Olivia asks nervously. Florence just frowns at them for a few long seconds. Letting out a long sigh she finally speaks. “Fine, but just for a few minutes,” Florence replies. “And only if he’s on the bottom,” she adds quickly, pointing as Shia. “Fine by me,” he says, lying down on the floor on his back. Florence walks over, and swinging a leg over his body, lowers herself on his cock. “Ugh!” she grunts as she slides herself down as far as she can go. She lowers herself towards Shia as he grabs her asscheeks and spreads them.  “Ready?” Harry asks quietly. “Yeah, just hurry up,” Florence says, biting her lower lip as she braces herself. Harry gently pushes into her waiting ass, slowly sliding himself in as far as he can go.
The two men begin fucking her holes, alternating thrusts so that one of them is sliding out as the other slides in, all the while never completely pulling out of either hole.  The men grunt as they pick up speed, the petite blonde sandwiched between them as they tear her holes up. Florence groans and moans as they pump her harder and harder with no sign of slowing down. It doesn’t take long before Florence cries out, climaxing as the two men keep fucking her mercilessly.  “Ugh! Okay guys. Ugggh! You can stop now,” Florence cries out, her words drowned out by the noises the men are making. She’s about to wave to Olivia to stop them when she feels their cocks tense up inside her simultaneously.  The next few seconds are a blur for Florence. She knows both men are about to cum inside her and the thought is enough to make her have another orgasm. The men feel it too. “Oh shit!” cries Shia. “I’m about to cum,” exclaims Harry. Florence nearly passes out from the combination of her second, unexpected orgasm and the force of the two men shooting their loads inside her at the same time. They catch her, gently laying her on the floor as they pull out of her. Florence lays there groaning, feeling the guys’ semen oozing out of both her holes as they struggle to return to their normal size.
   They all lay there recovering in silence for a few moments before Olivia finally speaks. “Everyone okay? That looked pretty intense,” she laughs. Florence, finally able to pull herself up off the floor, is the first to respond. “No, I’m not okay!” Florence shouts, angry once more. “You never said anything about the guys cumming inside me! You’re lucky I’m on the pill!” Florence exclaims. “How is that my fault? You should have thought of that before you agreed to a DP,” Olivia shouts back. “You know what?! I’ll do your stupid movie and then we’re done,” Florence exclaims, gathering up her clothes. She quickly cleans herself up, gets dressed and storms out of the studio. She turns to face them as she reaches the door. “On second thought, I’ll only agree to the part if you pick Harry and not Shia,” Florence yells over to Olivia. “Fine by me,” Olivia replies. “Harry, the part is yours. Congratulations. Sorry Shia, maybe next time,” Olivia says, giggling. This time it’s Shia who gets angry. “That’s fine! I didn’t want to be in your stupid movie anyway!” he yells as he storms out the same door Florence just walked out of….

And there you have it ladies and gentlemen.  The “truth” behind all the drama surrounding Olivia Wilde’s new movie Don’t Worry Darling.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2022, 12:06:24 AM by Cadeauxxx »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, diamond_luv, Nikko, Dexter07, 666

Viri

Re: Don’t Worry Darling – The "Real" Story (Olivia Wilde, Florence Pugh)
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2022, 02:17:51 AM »
Pretty good story to take advantage of a real celeb scandal.

The following users thanked this post: Nikko, Cptnstrwrs

diamond_luv

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2022, 06:41:14 PM »
Great work, Florence certainly needed a new story.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2022, 05:41:09 AM »
This was great. A story with a bunch of different celebs involved. I liked Olivia when she was on House MD, always loved her eyes.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA