Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Pin Up Chapter 20: Rihanna  (Read 15631 times)

Jesse90

Pin Up Chapter 20: Rihanna
« on: September 19, 2022, 01:09:49 AM »
Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. It did not/will not happen and should not be mistaken as such. Everyone featured in this story is 18+.

Author's note: I never thought I'd have written twenty chapters of Pin Up. Thank you so much to all of you for your support and feedback! I hope you continue to enjoy Chase's adventures. Now, onto the stuff you came for.

Pin Up

Chapter 20: Rihanna

I stood outside the front door of Taylor's London house face-to-face with a shocking fact. My temper boiled over and I heard a crunch as my fist connected with Joe Alwyn's nose over and over again.

"CHASE, STOP!!!!" Taylor screamed. It was enough to momentarily snap me out of the trance I was in.

I looked at Joe, blood running from his nose and mouth. Rage filled me again. I grabbed him by the shirt collar and pulled him to the curb. "If I EVER see you here again, I swear I'll fucking KILL you!"

Joe wiped blood away and said "It's Taylor's house, not yours, Chase. Besides..." A smirk crossed his face. "...She called me." He smiled at Taylor and walked away.

I whipped around and stormed back toward Taylor. "What the fuck did he mean you called him??"

"Oh you're mad because I fucked someone else???" Taylor yelled. She turned around and walked back inside and I followed.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean, Taylor? I've told you about EVERYONE after EVERY SINGLE SHOOT!!!"

Taylor grabbed a couple papers off the kitchen table and threw them at me. "Yeah? Well, explain THESE!!!!"

I looked and my heart dropped into my shoes. I'd been right after all thinking I'd heard a camera shutter. A paparazzi had indeed captured pictures of me with Christina.

"Taylor, I..."

"Don't you dare. Don't you fucking DARE say you're sorry! You're NOT sorry because you fucked Christina, you're sorry you got CAUGHT!!!!"

"Well, what do you want me to say then?!?!" I screamed.

"You know, I'm surprised it was her. Isn't Carly Pearce more your type?"

My eyes widened and my heart sank even further as Taylor said "That's right. I know about her too! What I can't figure out is why Christina?"

"I...I don't know, Taylor. Okay??? I don't fucking know! Just... I'm sorry. "

Taylor cut me off. "No. It's just for show. Band-aids can't fix bullet holes. I thought you were different. But you're not. So..."

I didn't like where this was going. "Taylor, please..."

"Chase, I love you but I can't do this anymore. Get your stuff and get out of my house." Taylor said as tears filled her blue eyes.

"Taylor, where the hell am I supposed to go? And what about my stuff back in LA?"

"Go to your red-headed whore, sleep in Regent's Park for all I care. Just go...please."

I went up to the bedroom and got the one suitcase I'd brought from LA. I walked back downstairs and Taylor was waiting at the open door.

"Taylor...please...I..."

"Don't. You need to get yourself figured out and get your shit together. Honestly I do too. Maybe in the future, we'll find each other again. But for now..." Tears started falling. "...goodbye."

She closed the door and I was standing on the doorstep alone. "Way to go, genius" I thought to myself as I walked away. There was only one place to go that I could think of: Christina.

A week later, I was still at Christina's. We were officially a couple but I missed Taylor like crazy. The first shoot I did after that day, I had walked from the studio to Taylor's before I remembered I didn't live there anymore. It had become habit now to go from the studio to her place.

But I told myself it had to stop. Because the previous day, Christina and I had been leaving a restaurant after a dinner date and across the street, I had seen Taylor and Joe walking and holding hands. My heart broke but I smiled to myself that I could still see bruises on his face from the beating I gave him.

BUZZZZZZZ!!!! BUZZZZZZ!!!!

I was jerked out of my thoughts by my phone ringing. "Yeah?"

"Hey, kid." Ed was calling.

"Hey, boss. What's up?"

"First off, HOLY SHIT!!! You and Taylor are..."

"Through and I'm dating Christina Hendricks. Your point?"

Ed said "Taylor called me and asked if I had a key to your studio. She had a bunch of your stuff dropped off there."

"Thanks. Is that why you called?"

"No. Greg said you've stopped coming in for work. So..."

"I'm fired?" I asked

"No." Ed chuckled. "He told me to tell you someone is in London and wants a shoot with you. And I'm your agent again."

I groaned. "Ed...Christina and I are gonna fly back to the States soon. Can't whoever it is wait till then???"

"Chase...you want me to tell Rihanna to get a flight back to the States when she flew over..."

"Hold up. Rihanna is looking for me???" Christina looked up from the script she was reading.

"Yeah, kid. She is. So...?"

I sighed. "Give her the address. Tell her..." I looked at Christina. "What time is the flight?"

"7:30." Christina said

"Tell Rihanna to meet me at 5:00. I'll have to give Greg the keys to the studio."

"Will do, kid. Hope you'll be back in town soon." Ed said.

"Yeah me too. I hate it here. Call you soon, Ed." I hung up and looked at Christina.

"So you've got a shoot with Rihanna before we leave, huh?" She smirked.

"Yeah. What of it?" I asked

Christina set her script down. She stood up and walked over to me. "Well, Rihanna's sexy but..." She pulled her sweater over her head. She was naked underneath. "...she doesn't have these." She bounced her massive tits in her hands.

"No, she sure doesn't." I moved closer and grabbed Christina's tits as I kissed her.

-------5:00 p.m.-------

I had left Christina to finish packing our stuff to get ready for the flight back to the U.S. as I headed to the studio at 45 Downing Street for my final London shoot.

I unlocked the door and walked inside. I started setting up and thought about the shoots I had done. Lily James calling me charming...Kate Winslet turning the tables and taking control of me...the shoot with Sophie Turner that had ended up a threesome with Taylor...

I shook my head trying not to think of Taylor. "That's the past. It's over."

"What's over?"

I turned around and found myself face-to-face with Rihanna. Clad in a leather jacket and short jean skirt, she approached me. "Just...something personal..." I said, trying to ignore the tent being pitched in my boxers.

"You're a hard man to track down, Chase. Nice to finally meet you." She held out her hand.

For some reason, her Barbados accent was turning me on more. I shook the hand she offered and noticed that she had several tattoos. "Nice tats, miss..."

"It's just Rihanna, okay? No 'Miss' or anything like that. Now, I think your agent said you had a flight at 7:30. Let's get started."

"You take charge. I like that." I smiled and started snapping away.

An hour later, Rihanna had her back to me. She unfastened her yellow bikini top, covered her breasts and turned around. As I snapped a picture, I noticed the tattoo just below her breasts.

"That's Isis, isn't it? Isis, ancient Egyptian mother goddess of magic and healing?" I asked.

Rihanna smiled. "It is! Very good. A lot of people ask who it is."

"Well I know my ancient mythology. Although I admit I'm more familiar with the Greeks and the Romans than the Egyptians. I think we're done."

Rihanna looked me in the eyes and dropped her arms, revealing her breasts to me. "Oh we're not done yet, boy."

"'Boy'? Hey you're not that much older than me!" I laughed.

Rihanna moved closer to me. She leaned in and kissed me on the lips. "There's something we need to take care of first."

I unfastened my belt and yanked my pants and boxers down. My hard cock sprang free and Rihanna reached down and started jerking it.

"Yeah...you've wanted me since I've walked in here, haven't you, boy?"

"I think that answer's pretty obvious."

"I'd say so." Rihanna winked at me as she knelt and started sucking my cock.

"Oh God yessss..." I moaned.

Rihanna looked up at me. "I want you to fuck my mouth!"

"As you wish, babe!" I started thrusting into her mouth.

"GWAK-GWAK-GWAK-GWAK-KWAAAAH!!!! GWAK-GWAK-GWAK-GWAK-KWAAAAH!!!!"

Rihanna looked up at me and said "I need that big white cock inside me NOW!"

I quickly pulled my clothes off. Rihanna pulled her shorts off and stood in front of me completely naked. I looked her up and down. Several other tattoos covered her ebony skin. A thin strip of hair was above her glistening pussy lips. "Like what you see, Chase?"

"Fuck yeah I do! Bend over, babe." I said.

Rihanna got down on her hands and knees and looked over her shoulder at me. "What are you waiting for?  FUCK ME!"

I got behind her and slid into her wet pussy and started thrusting. "Fuck!!!" I moaned.

Rihanna yelled "Fuck yes, Chase! Harder!"

I grabbed her hips and started thrusting harder. Rihanna's moans got louder.

"HARDER!!! PULL MY HAIR DAMMIT!!!!"

I grabbed a fistful of Rihanna's long black hair with one hand and smacked her ass with the other.

"FUCK YES CHASE! SMACK MY ASS HARDER!!!"

I smacked her ass over and over until my hand was stinging.

Rihanna screamed "Fuck I'm gonna...AAAAAHHHHH!!!" Her pussy clenched and drenched my cock in her juices.

I pulled out of her and laid down. "Ride my cock, babe!"

Rihanna slid her dripping pussy down onto my cock and started bouncing up and down. "Fuck your cock feels so fucking good!"

I grabbed her hips and thrust upward into her until my cock started throbbing. "Fuck your pussy's gonna make me cum!!!"

Rihanna quickly got off me and knelt down. "Cum for me, Chase! Cum all over my face!"

"Fuck here it comes!!!!" I groaned as my cock exploded all over Rihanna's face. One strand shot over her forehead into her hair.

"Damn boy! You really covered me!" She laughed.

I handed her a towel to clean herself off and asked "So...did you know this was gonna happen?"

We started dressing and she answered "I was hoping it would."

"Who told you?" I sighed.

"Remember your shoot with Britney Spears? I've been trying to get a hold of you since then!"

We walked outside and I locked the door to the studio for the last time. I put the key above the door and texted Greg telling him where it was.

Rihanna kissed my lips. "This was definitely worth the wait, Chase."

"I hope I lived up to your expectations."

She smiled. "You definitely did! Will I see you again?"

I hailed a taxi for her and said "I'm based in Los Angeles so it's a possibility."

My phone rang. Christina was calling. I  "Hey baby."

"I'm at the airport. Where are you?!?"

I checked my watch. 7:00. "Shit!!! I'm on my way!" I hung up and asked the taxi driver "How far is Heathrow Airport?"

"From here, about 10 minutes."

Rihanna said "Hop in. I don't mind sharing a ride." I got in and the taxi sped off.

10 minutes later, we arrived at Heathrow. Rihanna kissed my lips. "Thanks again for today, Chase." She smacked my ass as I got out of the cab.

I sprinted through the airport til I found Christina. She kissed me and said "About time you get here."

"Why? You gonna leave without me?" I smiled.

"No. Can't leave my man in London and go to New York City all by myself, now can I?"

"Wait. We're not going back to LA?"

Christina looked at me. "Not just yet. We'll be in NYC for a while. I've already called Ed and told him."

"Oh boy..." I thought to myself.

To be continued...

« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 01:22:30 AM by Jesse90 »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, diamond_luv, pixidragon, Blocboy VC, St Clair2, Nikko, Dexter07, Cheogh, Saph, 666

diamond_luv

Re: Pin Up Chapter 20: Rihanna
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2022, 07:30:30 PM »
Yay, Jesse's back!

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, Jesse90, Nikko

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2022, 09:32:28 PM »
Loved this, great work of dialogue into the story. Sorry I am so late commenting!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, Jesse90, Nikko

Nikko

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2022, 08:56:45 AM »
Hmmm that was good!
I liked the tone and the dialogues, that's all I like. Good job, thank you !

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, Jesse90

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA