Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Celebrity Masseur: On Call (Jennifer Love Hewitt)  (Read 23413 times)

Old_CSSA_Archive

Celebrity Masseur: On Call (Jennifer Love Hewitt)
« on: November 25, 2022, 12:13:45 PM »
Celebrity Masseur: On Call by jlhfan2000
Celeb(s) – Jennifer Love Hewitt
Codes – MF, Romance
Originally posted on November 7 2004 at CSSA

This work is complete fiction; celebs don’t act like this in real life…as far as I know.

Kavan Ballard pretty much drifted through out his youth, especially school. It’s not that he was stupid or lazy, nothing just grabbed his attention. Even by the time he was a senior in high school, when every other kid at least had some idea what they wanted to do with their life, Kavan was still just coasting in neutral. Ultimately, after all of his friends moved off and moved on, he realized just what a rut he was in; though he still had no clue what to do with himself. On just another rainy Seattle morning flipping through the newspaper he saw an add for a massage therapy school called Ashmead College. After reading and a couple phone calls, for once he made a major decision and commitment in his life. Kavan was going to become a professional licensed massage therapist.

School went quickly enough and after getting a business license and a loan together, Kavan had set up a small thriving practice outside of Seattle, not far from where he went to high school. At first business was slow, just family and friends, but soon word of mouth began to bring in clients from the city. He was building a nice clientele and reputation for having quite a set of hands. The money was good and allowed him to live comfortably.

Finally he found something to do with himself, and even more, he helped others. So on another contentful afternoon for Kavan it came to no surprise that he got a call for an appointment or that it was the unknown voice of a new client.

“Is this Ballard Massage Therapy and Relaxation?”

“Yes, I’m Kavan Ballard. Can I help you?” he replied cordially.

“My name’s Jacob Cox and I am the producer on a movie filming close by. We

have a mild emergency so to speak, and we need your services as soon as possible.”

“I appreciate the interest Mr. Cox, but unfortunately I’m booked thoroughly for the next two days,” he answered, glancing at his booking schedule.

“That’s a shame, a couple local extras highly recommended you by name,” stated Jacob, trying to stroke Kavan’s ego.

“I’m flattered, but really the soonest I could be available is by Thursday afternoon.”

“I’m prepared to pay you 350 dollars an hour.”

Kavan was struck silent for a moment. Even with his local success he’d never even come close to this kind of payment. “Uh… heh, tell me where to be!” he responded, completely beside himself.

Fully satisfied Jacob said, “Excellent! Well, we’ll need you to come out here to the filming location. Is that a problem?”

“No not at all, I can bring out all the sufficient supplies. Are my services for injury treatment or just leisure?”

“For leisure, we have an actress stressing over a stunt scene, and the repeated takes are costing money.”

“That’s understandable. Where are you filming?”

After ironing out details Kavan loaded up his SUV and headed to the filming location. It was out in the woods, about a half-hour drive. Pulling onto a dirt road, he could see a crane and an antenna peeking over the tree tops, and down the road some plain buildings behind a chain link fence. Being held for a moment by security, Kavan pulled onto the lot and in front of a small white building, the production office. Jacob walked up as Kavan stepped outside to the warm sun.

Shaking Kavan’s hand, Jacob welcomed him to the lot. “Thanks again for coming out. We cleared you a room inside. Can I give you a hand?” Kavan grabbed his massage table and cloths while Jacob grabbed a bag filled with various bottles of lotions and oils. After getting to a room towards the back of the building and setting down their loads, Jacob handed a piece of paper over to Kavan.

“What’s this?” inquired Kavan.

Jacob explained, “It’s a confidentiality order. By signing it you agree not to divulge any information about the movie, production, or cast. No photography or recording, etcetera. Basically just keep quiet about everything you hear and see here.”

“All right that’s no problem,” the masseur acknowledged, nodding in agreement. He signed the paper and went about setting up his portable massage table. Jacob was quizzically looking at some of the lotions. “It’ll only take me a few minutes to set up in here, would you mind going and getting whomever I’m working with?”

After staring at the unusual ingredients Jacob sat the bottle down. “Sure, I can have her here in a couple minutes. Take as long as you or Jennifer needs. Afterwards, tell her to get back to the set though.”

“Sure, I can handle that.” With those words Jacob left, closing the door behind him. ‘Jennifer?’, Kavan pondered, ‘Could it be Jennifer Garner? Perhaps filming a movie version of Alias? The deserted location and explosive labels coincide with big time stunts. Well I’ll find out soon enough,’ he conceded.

After setting up a lotion heater, the smalltime masseur placed some candles around the room and lit them as he went; a part of his total relaxation experience. He heard the door open and turned around to greet his client. In front of him in simple jeans and a tee shirt, her smile framed by shoulder length dark hair, was Jennifer Love Hewitt. Taken aback somewhat, he stood in quite surprise until she extended her hand and said hello. He took it and smiled, replying with a simple “Hi”.

Jennifer opened the conversation, “So you’re here to give me a massage? I’m sorry Jake drug you all the way out here, I really didn’t want this. Uh, not that I don’t think it’d be good, just-”

Kavan cut her off before she dug herself farther into personal embarrassment. “Hey it’s okay, he’s paying nicely, so really it’s no trouble. I’m Kavan.”

“Kavan, that’s a unique name.”

“Yeah, it Irish, meaning ‘handsome’,” Kavan explained.

“Handsome, huh? Bit of a gamble naming a kid like that. Well it fits,” she said, a hint of flirtatiousness in her tone.

Kavan blushed at this and decided to change the course of the conversation, though he would’ve loved to sit and flirt with this gorgeous young actress.

“Are you sure you want to do this? You sounded like you didn’t.”

“Well yes and no. I mean, I’ve fumbled a couple of very expensive takes.

I’m just really tired and sore from this. I’m playing like a female version of James Bond. They want to start up a whole franchise; it’s a lot of pressure.”

With a look of surprise, he replied, “That’s quite a change from slasher flicks and comedies you’ve done. I can only imagine how stressful it is.”

Exasperatedly, she sighed “Tell me about it.”

“Yet you don’t want a massage?”

Starting to look uncomfortable with the subject, Love responded, “Well, it’s a touchy subject, so to speak. I just feel awkward with a stranger touching and rubbing me, ya know?”

Comfortingly Kavan said, “Okay, I see. I’ve dealt with that a couple times. Don’t worry, I take things slow and make things very comfortable. If you want to stop, just say so.”

Jennifer smiled at the reassuring words. “Thanks, I do really like the candles.”

“It’s part of a whole scheme I do, I try to do more than just simple massages.” Glancing around, Kavan noticed he had missed something. “I’m going to run back out to my car, I forgot my stereo. Why don’t you slip out of your clothes and hop under the sheet on the table. I’ll be back in a few minutes, and we’ll get started, okay?”

“Sounds great!” she responded, forcing it to sound energetic. Feeling good about the situation, Kavan headed back out to his SUV. Suddenly he realized, he just suggested Jennifer Love Hewitt get naked. He smiled to himself as he had a slight twinge from an idea. Could he sneak back and catch a peak? No, that could veritably be suicide. If he got caught he’d probably be sued beyond reason, everything he’d worked to build would be shattered, and he’d end up right back in the rut he used to call home. Kavan suppressed the idea as he opened the trunk to his vehicle and grabbed the portable stereo. He took his time heading back to his setup, making sure that Ms. Hewitt had all the time she needed. Finally he reached the door and gave it three sharp knocks.

“Come on in!” he could hear Jennifer call through the door. Kavan kept his eyes away just in case for some reason she hadn’t covered up. There was a plug right by the wall, and he started up the stereo, its soft quiet music filling the room. He then flipped off the lights letting the candle’s glimmer dance across the walls and ceiling. At last he turned around to find Jennifer lying comfortably on the fleece-covered table. A large cotton sheet was draped over her as she lay belly down, only her feet poking out at one end and her shoulders and head out the other. Walking up next to her, he remarked at the wonderful upward curve her butt made in the sheet, and then slipping down to the small of her back, finishing out sloping up to her smooth tanned back.

“Comfortable?”

Jennifer nodded her head, resting comfortably on a foam cushioned pillow.

“I really love the fleece lining; it feels so soft and warm on my skin.”

“Wonderful. I’m going to start with working your feet. I’m going to use an oil that blends wild mint, peppermint oil, chamomile, aloe vera, and tea tree oil. It’ll feel cool, but will leave your feet soft and minty fresh.”

Love giggled at that last comment, making her feet sound more like a breath mint. Her giggles were cut short by a sharp gasp as Kavan’s hands first met her feet, starting to rub the oil over her heels. As his fingers worked their way down the arches, the smell of the fragrant oil reached her nose. She breathed deep its crisp smell and let her eyes slip shut as she finally settled into this pampering. Attentively Kavan worked the oil over her feet, rubbing and stroking every inch from heel to in between each of her long toes. Seeing that Ms. Hewitt had given to his ministration, Kavan decided to move on. After wiping his hands, he grabbed a couple bottles of oil out of the warmer and returned to the sexy starlet’s side. Kavan methodically folded back the sheet, revealing her sylphlike legs. He admired every inch of velvety skin that came into view; he simply couldn’t wait to get his hands on these long silky legs. After rolling the sheet back to just a few inches below the rise of her bum, Kavan grabbed one of the oil bottles and squirted a bit into his right hand.

“This is mix is mainly Emu oil, it’ll release tension in your joints and muscles. You’ll feel like you’re walking on air afterwards.” With this introduction, at long last Kavan set his hands upon those gorgeous legs. As light acoustic guitar music wafted through the air, Kavan set his hands just above her ankles, feeling the warmth of her lustrous satiny skin. Slowly he worked his hands up her calves, applying only light pressure at first. He stopped at the back of her knees and pulled his hands back, scooping up stray oil. His hands then found their way up to her thighs, still only lightly working her well toned muscles. He lightly

traced his fingers back down to her ankles, drawing out a wonderful long sigh from Jennifer. Yielding to her reception, Kavan began to work her legs more rigorously now, intending to really get the blood flowing through those wonderful muscles.

The blood however was starting to flow to other places. Love could feel herself starting to blush across her face and chest as she got more and more into the massage. Her legs were so stiff from the constant running around on set, and she could feel the stress draining out of her. Quickly though it was becoming more, and that’s what she hated so much about these situations.

She was beginning to blush elsewhere. After about fifteen minutes of thoroughly kneading and caressing every inch of Jennifer’s long legs, Love had become completely lost in the masseur’s skillful hands. Kavan reached for another bottle of oil. It was all too soon for Love though.

“I think you’re going to like this a lot; it’s a blend I made myself. Its fragrance is very floral, and it works wonders on tired muscles. Let me just roll this sheet back.” Just as before, Kavan folded the sheet back exposing more and more of Jennifer’s slender back and waist until he reached the top of her hips. His heart accelerated, like the first time a girl had undressed in front of him. He eyed every inch of her back, becoming more capricious with every second. The sides of her ample breasts pushed out against the fleece table; leaving his head swimming with thoughts that this gorgeous young actress was completely nude before him, save for the well folded sheet lying across her taut firm butt. Kavan put a generous helping of the fragrant oil into his hand and quickly spread it over the span of her shoulders and back. Her silken hair was pushed away, giving the masseur access to her swanlike neck. His hands found their way up her smooth slender neck and he gently pushed into the tender flesh with his fingers in a rhythmic pulsating motion. Yet another moan slipped from Jennifer’s lips from this treatment and Kavan relished in it. He kept up this motion down the tops of her shoulders and over the top of her back. Trying to distract herself a bit, Love inquired, “You mind a little small talk?”

Kavan really wanted to keep concentrating on her body, but agreed. “Sure, um, is your family out here?”

“Yeah, both my brother and my mom. She almost always travels with me. My brother was pretty worried about the stunts so he wanted to be out here.”

“Ever the big brother huh?”

Love kept her eyes closed and relaxed while Kavan’s strong hands worked down to the small of her back. “Yeah, it’s really sweet, but kind of annoying too.”

“Hey isn’t your brother a chiropractor?”

“Yes, for a while now, and he isn’t too bad.”

A bit confused, Kavan asked, “Well, wouldn’t you rather have him do this, if you seem uncomfortable with strangers?”

“Oh no, it’d be even worse for…,” Love cut herself off, but too late.

Kavan’s skilled fingers slowed their pace at this unusual statement. “You’d be even more uncomfortable? He’s your brother.”

“I really hoped I could avoid this. Please don’t let this bother you, but…” Kavan kept working, though slower, now up on her shoulders. “I find touching very… erogenous.”

Kavan’s eyes widened a bit at this revelation. He only could mutter “Oh” as a response. “We’ll stop if you-”

Jennifer cut Kavan off quickly, “No that’s okay. Please, I do actually need this; my back has been unbelievably painful this week.” Having no intention on running out on this situation, Kavan asked Love one last time to make sure she was untroubled continuing. Getting the same response, he grabbed a bit more oil and went back to his delightful
assignment. Taking her right wrist in one hand, he started to rub and oil her slender arm with the other. After that rather awkward conversation, he needed to get her back into a peaceful relaxed state of mind. He gently rubbed up and down her arm and paid special attention to her delicate hand and fingers. He gently pulled and stretched her arm as he massaged her,
loosening and relaxing her arm and shoulder. Love quickly returned to that place where the world drifted away and all there was were Kavan’s more-than-capable hands on her libidinous skin.

Finally satisfied with his work, he unhurriedly laid her arm back by her side and moved to her other side, repeating the process. At length Jennifer slipped back into abandon under Kavan’s hands. Eagerly he returned to her back with a bit more oil and started working out the various knots throughout Jennifer’s back; and there were many. Kavan’s eyes moved all over
her; the gentle ribbing of her spine, the smooth curve of her shoulder blades, to the tit-flesh pouring out the sides of her thin torso. He took his time and made sure every knot and bump in her delightful back was completely worked through, and Jennifer was enthralled with it. She knew what she was getting herself into, but she didn’t quite realize how good Kavan would be, nor how much she was in need of a great massage. Kavan hit a tight spot right near her neck and it fired Love off. “Oh God right there,” she moaned as Kavan’s fingers dug into the muscle, a mix of pleasure and pain in her voice. “Jeez that’s good. Go a little lower  please.” Kavan obliged her and worked his hands a few inches down her back in a slow, circular motion. He could feel her breathing increasing both in speed and in depth. Kavan tried to really not think of it, but this sexy starlet was becoming fiercely aroused.

“Mh… please just a little lower.” Obediently Kavan’s hands drifted farther, now in the middle of her back, but he just stared at her face. A contentful smile was on her lips, her eyes were closed and cheeks blushed. Her expression one of aching glee. Her lips parts and again she urged Kavan farther. “Oh a little farther down please. My back hurts so much, and this feels so good.” Once more the masseur’s hands danced down, now right in the small of her back. Only the towel held him from going further, though that didn’t seem to bother Love. She had gone beyond reason and was now was totally licentious. The temperature of her skin was beyond the oil, it simply radiated heat that Kavan easily picked up. The candles and floral oil created an intoxicating mix that invaded her nose. All these combined into an assault on her senses that left Jennifer in a complete state of wantonness.

“I still feel this throbbing somewhere; please go just a little lower.” Now Kavan was put on the spot. This celebrity pretty much insinuated him to massage her ass. To him though, it was much more than that. She asked him to cross from the professional to the sensual. Granted, the whole time Jennifer couldn’t help but make it sensual, but there was still his own will to keep that just to her end. Now he was asked to blatantly disregard that. He could lose his license and the one thing really worthwhile in his life. On the other hand, the most gorgeous woman ever to cross his path lay under his hands writhing in appetition. Time lagged on.

Kavan’s thumbs inched under the hem of the sheet, crawling up the silken flesh, edging the sheet away. Slowly his palms grazed over the thin strip of light purple fabric that made the top of her thong; the last bit of clothing clinging to the sexy brunette’s body. Up the rounds of her cheeks his hands crawled, pushing aside the sheet and exposing more and more flesh to him.

Finally it all lay bundled on the top of Love’s thighs, her butt completely in view of Kavan’s wide nervous eyes. For a moment his hands lay frozen in

the heat of her skin, unsure of what to do. Then agonizingly slow, he pushed them back up her cushiony ass. “Yes that’s it, exactly like that,” murmured Jennifer.

Kavan Ballard finally relaxed some, encouraged by this beauty’s words. His heart didn’t slow by a beat though, and he clearly felt the stirrings of an erection forming. He tossed off the sheet leaving Jennifer Love virtually nude on the table. Grabbing more lotion, his hands quickly returned to her firm backside, now massaging the wonderful flesh with more vigor and energy.

A bead of oil ran down the crack of her butt and Kavan slipped in a finger to retrieve it. A guttural moan escaped from Love as the fingers probed the cleavage of her ass, reaching down to the tiny bit of material hidden between. This pushed Kavan on, now running his hands up and down inside her crack, spreading oil over every inch of tender flesh. Jennifer continued to
become more and more impassioned, her breathing now very laborious and verbal. She laid there and relished in Kavan’s physical worship of her ass. The only thought Kavan could muster of was just how much longer could this go on, and where was it going? Quickly the answer came to him.

Jennifer really began to squirm under her servant’s hands. No longer was she simply receiving a massage, Kavan was pawing at her flesh. She could tell he was enjoying himself. He certainly wasn’t uncomfortable with the situation. A devilish smile slipped across her lips she rolled her shoulders, flipping her whole body over. Kavan pulled his hands away, startled by Love’s full-body motion. His eyes just about sprung out of their sockets onto the scrumptious form under him. Propped up on her elbows, Love couldn’t help but laugh at Kavan’s expression. Still in their place, the young masseur’s eyes danced up and down the display of inexorable beauty.

Her stomach clinched with every giggle, the muscles showing under the taut skin of her tummy. Her wonderful breasts bounced lightly with her vivacious laughter, taunting Kavan’s eyes to dislodge. As her chuckles died down, Jennifer subsequently spoke to the still gawking Kavan, “Please don’t stop Mr. Ballard. I was really enjoying that.”

Something clicked in Kavan’s head and he belatedly relaxed and let go. This lovely young lady wasn’t looking for relaxing muscle work anymore, and, for a while, he was the only one who didn’t know it. He smiled at this epiphany and lightly placed his hand on Love’s right kneecap, her legs still lustrous from the massage oils. He grazed his fingers up her thigh, the tips just

brushing her smooth skin. Jennifer closed her eyes and let her head fall back, enjoying this titillating stimulation. The nails of his oil-soaked fingers dragged up over Jennifer’s hips, and up over her sleek belly, tickling her lightly. Kavan took some time to trace shapes over her abs; first a circle, then a figure eight, and then a heart. Love watched and reveled in this agonizingly slow method, until finally with force and urgency Kavan’s hand slid downward, sneaking under the horny starlet’s thong underwear. Jennifer parted her legs slightly, yielding to his fingers. They were greeted by a small, thin, trimmed patch of dark hair. Probing further his fingers encompassed Love’s swollen vulva, welcomed by her wetness both from her pussy and soaked panties. He restrained every urge to delve into her, choosing only to let his fingers dance around the finely waxed outer labia of this ravishing woman.

“Oh Kavan don’t stop. Please… inside me please…” Jennifer moaned, a slave of Kavan’s fingers. Every bone in his body ached to satisfy her desire, but he would not, not just yet. Instead he used both hands and unhurriedly eased the thong down her hips, off of her dripping vagina and down her long willowy legs. The smell of her arousal now began to fill the whole room, its spicy musky aroma drowning out the oils and candles. Love sat up as Kavan moved to the head of the table behind her. She caught him midway and gave his shirt a hard tug, untucking and ripping it open. Buttons popping off to the floor, and the shirt fell to the sides of the obvious protrusion in the youthful man’s slacks. She brushed her hand over his smooth hairless chest and leaned back into him. Kavan’s hands found their way to the outside of her arms and slowly moved up to her shoulders, caressing her silky skin. Up her slender neck they explored, reaching her mane of soft shiny dark hair. Leaning into her, Kavan whispered, “Are you enjoying yourself, ma’am?”

Jennifer craned her head up to Kavan, lewdness strewn across her face. She said nothing, though the look in her eyes spoke clearly enough. Urged on by her eyes, Kavan leaned into her, his lips exploring the nape of her neck while his hands crept around to the girl’s most famous feature, her supple mounds of flesh; breasts that drove eager youthful movie-goers mad and coming back for more. For a moment his hands just held them, taking in every tactile sensation her flawless skin sent through his fingers. Jennifer arched her back, forcing more of her chest into Kavan’s fervid palms. He squeezed lightly in response, pushing out Love’s already hardened nipples.

Love cooed, writhing in euphoria in Kavan’s strong arms. Kavan continued kneading and playing with her gorgeous rack, almost experimenting, finding out just what really drove this nymphet wild. He concluded that her small nipples were the key. He’d squeeze the tit-flesh down to the small pink areola until finally her firm nipples were caught between Kavan’s thumb and forefinger, pulled out as far as they would go, then snapping back to the rest of her exquisite body. With every pinch Love moaned and sighed, her labored breathing ringing loud in Kavan’s ear.

Jennifer’s body undulated between Kavan’s arms, her hair swishing over his torso, lightly tickling him. His erection strained against the tightness of his slacks, almost painfully. He completely ignored it however, his focus completely on this beautiful maiden. He could see how much Love was turned on, her face flushed with red, as well as her chest, and… her pussy. Kavan almost forgot about it, his attention totally on Jennifer Love’s bountiful globes. Kavan snaked a hand down to the burning mound between the starlet’s long shapely stems. As before he did not dive right in, instead choosing to tease and tantalize his subject. He rubbed his hand along the insides of her thighs, inching close only to pull away at the last moment. At length he gave into both Jennifer’s drive and his own by letting his fingers find their way to her vulva, radiating heat. He gingerly rubbed her labia, learning every crevice of her pussy. Love nuzzled her head into Kavan while her pelvis pushed against his palm, urging him inside her.

Kavan Ballard still would not give in to her. He wasn’t sure where he wanted to go with this, he just knew he wanted to maintain control, make it as good as possible, for both him and Ms. Hewitt. Making another spontaneous move, he let go of her breast and resumed his position at the side of the table, never letting his other hand leave Love’s radiating box. Jennifer laid back out over the table, making her heavy labored breathing more noticeable. Kavan was once again mesmerized by this starlet’s gorgeous mounds as they rose and fell with every respiration. He leaned down and started to lightly lick the side of her right breast while he gave Jennifer what she had been wanting for so long, penetration. A long heavy moan escaped from her as a finger wriggled inside of her. Keeping with his theme, Kavan slid only one finger into her, leisurely testing inside of her. His mouth followed suit, working around the cleavage of her full breasts. Only at long lasting delay did his lips finally wrap around her adamantine nipples. Jennifer’s nubile body became a conflagration of ecstasy. She licked her lips and shut her eyes tight as she relished in every sensation.

Even Kavan began to moan in joy, and she smiled at this. He really was enjoying her. All thoughts quickly left her mind though at another finger entered her. Kavan picked up the pace and began to pump his digits in and out of her folds. Love finally felt it approaching, every breath coming with more difficulty, muscles twitching and flexing out of control, her skin burning with lust. Kavan’s tongue left her chest as he repositioned himself once again. He lifted up her left leg as he leaned down over the bottom part of the table, bringing his face just inches from Jennifer Love Hewitt’s dripping crevice. Her sweet smell was almost overwhelming. Kavan withdrew his fingers and sampled her juices, only to quickly slide them back into the tasty starlet. He broke from his usual approach, taking Love completely by surprise as his lips wrapped around her engorged clitoris.

Jennifer sharply arched her back as her eyes shot open. “Ooh God Kavan yes!” she screamed. Her thighs began to clamp around Kavan’s head, and he brought up his loose hand to her thigh to restrain her. Love was boiling over and losing control. As Kavan’s tongue darted over her clit, similarly her hands darted from mashing her firm tits, to running her soft fingers through Kavan’s hair, to gripping the edge of the massage table. “I’m gonna cum Kavan. Please, keep it up. Oh, harder please!” Jennifer urged. For once the masseur obliged her, forcing his fingers as far as they could go.

Meanwhile, his lips encircled and sucked down on her nub with as much pressure as possible. Love finally fell over the edge; her body fell into one giant surge as the orgasm waved over her body. Her abs tightened, forcing her head up as her hands gripped the sides of the table for support.

Through gritted teeth she yelled to Kavan, “Uhn yes! I’m cumming! Kavan,
yes! Yes!” She was locked in this position for the longest time while she rode out the undulating waves of pleasure. Kavan never eased off her pussy, pushing Love on more and more. Jennifer couldn’t sustain herself anymore and fell back onto the table, gasping for every bit of air, her face beet-red. Her mind completely gone, she never noticed Kavan stand up and unzip his slacks, finally freeing his entrapped cock. He jumped out of his pants and reach for Jennifer’s thighs. She was still lost in the levity of her orgasm, and paid no attention as Kavan pulled her to the end of the table by her thighs. With one hand Kavan braced her legs up just in front of him, and with the other grabbed the base of his hard cock and aimed for her dewy crevice. After working over this prime form of female perfection, he was more than eager for some remission. As he tried to ease himself into her, Kavan could feel the orgasm still racking her body. Her vaginal walls were closed very tightly, making her very difficult to enter. Kavan was beyond horny now, and this just got him even more pent up.

“Jenny honey,” Kavan spoke, trying to get her attention refocused. She looked to him in response, a contentful smile on her face. “Babe you need to relax some.”

“Mph, yes please fuck me,” Love murmured. Kavan was taken aback.

Partly it  was just surprise that she still wanted to roll with him, but mostly it was just hearing this normally fanciful, well-behaved girl was using such language. He abided by her request resumed his entry into her moist folds. Though she was still quite tight, she yielded to him. Laggardly he slid into her, inch by inch, savoring every bit of her. She still squeezed around him, but now like a welcoming hug from a good friend. Finally as his full length filled her wholly Kavan picked up the rhythm, driving Jennifer right back up toward her orgasmic peak. Her body softly rocked with each thrust, echoed by her swaying breasts. The arousing little brunette let her legs drop and hug Kavan’s sides as their two bodies fell into a groove. Kavan’s hands had gone from instruments of pleasure to vices, holding steady Hewitt’s body as he plowed into her. The hard packing sounds of their flesh slapping together formed a perverse harmony with Love’s high pitched cries. Kavan’s face was frozen in a look of stern determination as he worked deep inside this nymph.

His subject had quite the opposite look, her pixie-like face animated with joyous emotion; shifting from smiles to gritted teeth to that wonderful moaning look. Her whimpers continued in a crescendo and her legs clinched tighter around Kavan until she suddenly shot up and sent her hands to Kavan’s pelvis, pushing him away from her drenched pussy. He pulled out and stepped back, his stiff shaft glistening with the juices of the gorgeous woman he was fucking. Love lied back down, gasping for breath, trying to stave off her orgasm. She wanted to come, just not quite yet. She really wanted this one to build.

Kavan looked her over once more, never getting tired of her stellar body. After a couple moments of catching his own breath, he stepped back up to her and grabbed her legs again. Now though he clasped them together and laid them to his right, making Jennifer roll onto her side. Bent at the knees almost in a fetal position, Love’s ass was pointed straight to Kavan now, her slit peaking out, begging for his steely cock. He lined up and entered her anew, feeling even tighter with her new position. Kavan leaned over as he began to piston into her, his eye locked in hers. Quickly he resumed his momentum, as did Jennifer with her verbalizations. The smell of their sex wafted to their nostrils with every labored breath as this young male began grunting with every thrust. It was he that was now dangerously close to orgasm, his face assuming that painful contorted look as he held back as much as he could. A new unfamiliar sound entered his ears over the moans of him and his lover, and it captured his attention. The massage table began to squeak incessantly. Not designed to take such abuse, he quickly began to worry that he may just break it the way he was laying into Jennifer. Reluctantly he withdrew himself and trailed back from Hewitt’s nubile body. Love sat up, perspiration now beading on her body. “What’s wrong?!” she asked with earnest.

Between gulps of air Kavan responded, “The table… it won’t take too much more punishment.” Love laughed at the realization that their exuberant fucking was about to tear apart Kavan’s work table. He stepped over to  counter where his massage oils were arrayed and motioned for Jennifer to join him there. With unending vigor she hopped off the table and braced her hands on the edge of the counter. Kavan stepped up behind her and bent slightly at the knees to line up with her. Jennifer stood on her toes to meet him, and eased back as Kavan penetrated her. Immediately he hammered into her, desperate now for his orgasm. Her entire body shook with every thrust, punctuated with a squeal from her lips. Her pert tits bounced in unison until Kavan reached up and took each in his hands and squeezed. This position proved too difficult to balance so Kavan grabbed Jennifer by her elbows and pulled her back, her weight now completely supported by his grasp. Her chest jutted out and her ass thrust back even farther onto Kavan’s cock. Droplets of sweat dotted Kavan’s brow, every ounce of strength he had being expended into this sexy starlet.

Punctuated with every hump, Jennifer cried out, “Oh… Kavan… don’t stop… fucking me!” Kavan could feel her orgasm was eminent; her vaginal muscles clutched his cock, refusing to let him go. He was right there with her, absolutely ready to erupt inside of her.

“Cum for me Love, I need you to come for me now!” Kavan commanded.

Obediently her body began to spasm in waves of delirium. Jennifer screamed in rhapsody and she struggled to keep herself standing. Kavan never let up his sexual onslaught until finally he couldn’t give any more. He released the young actress’ arms and she collapsed on the countertop. Unsheathing his cock from Jennifer’s moist warm folds, Kavan immediately began pumping his cock at her firm ass. Spurt after spurt of hot jism splattered over her lower back and butt as Kavan roared almost triumphantly. For the longest time they stayed that way, each letting their senses return as they recuperated. Both were absolutely drained.

First to move was Jennifer; she reached back and massaged her cum-covered ass. Laughing to herself, Love thought ‘Now this is a great massage oil.’ Kavan laughed as well at his own thoughts.

‘Here I am charged with getting this girl relaxed and rested. Well, so much for that.’ Kavan grabbed a towel and began to wipe the sweat, oil, and cum from Jennifer’s scrumptious body.
She turned around to meet him with a warm smile and sparkling brown eyes. “I think I’m fired,” he joked, “I’m supposed to be alleviating sore muscles and calming a fatigued mind, instead-”

“Instead,” Love interrupted,” you helped me burn off weeks of stress with some outrageous sex. You did your job just fine, if not in an unorthodox way. Mission accomplished.” Kavan smiled and kissed her soft lips. “Thank you.”

Kavan shook his head. “Not in this situation, I should be thanking you.” With extra emphasis, he said “Thank you.” Jennifer’s smile widened further and she returned the kiss.

“I’d love to stay, but I really need to get back on set.” Hewitt began to put her clothes back on. Kavan just sat back, still in the nude, and watched her. All too soon she was dressed and heading out the door, but not before turning around and waving goodbye, capped by blowing a kiss. And like that she was gone and Kavan was left to himself. In no rush he dressed and cleaned up. As he folded up the massage table, he noticed just how stressed the front legs had been. Much more and he and Jennifer would’ve ended up in an awkward pile on the floor. His vehicle loaded up and ready to go, Kavan made his way off the lot, the sound of a stage explosion bidden him
farewell.

The next few days were right back to routine for Kavan. Four days after his wild experience on set with Jennifer Love Hewitt, he received his check for services rendered. Included was a small note from his client.

“Dear Kavan,

Thank you again for the massage. I wish you could’ve stayed for the shoot. I nailed the first following shot, thanks to you. Jacob was absolutely ecstatic. I don’t know if you’re interested, but I think you should move out to LA and open up shop. I think you could be really successful out there. Besides the “extras”, you’ve got wonderful hands. Give it some thought; hope to see you in the future.

With Love, Jennifer Love Hewitt.”

Kavan folded up the note and filed the check away. He leaned back in his chair in thought. Maybe…
All stories posted from this account were once on C-S-S-A.com and belong to the respective authors we have credited in disclaimers. Our goal is to preserve these stories as part of internet porn history and ensure they are not lost in time.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, diamond_luv, JLH_T88, Nikko, Cheogh

JLH_T88

Re: Celebrity Masseur: On Call (Jennifer Love Hewitt)
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2022, 04:02:43 PM »
This story is incredible. I hope this writer continued writing after it.

The following users thanked this post: Nikko

diamond_luv

Re: Celebrity Masseur: On Call (Jennifer Love Hewitt)
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2022, 12:27:40 PM »
To think this story was written years before she did the Client List, makes it a bit more special.

I like how the author came up with his own unique character by name and focused on a romantic fling. A shame they did not write more, this was great.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA