Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Sticky Fingers (Sydney Sweeney)  (Read 59332 times)

Cadeauxxx

Sticky Fingers (Sydney Sweeney)
« on: December 06, 2022, 07:46:43 PM »
Sticky Fingers
Starring: Sydney Sweeney

Themes: Big Tits, Romance, Dirty Talk, Massage

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal. Please do not copy this story to any site without my permission.

This story was written as a Patreon request. Follow the link if you are interested in having your own custom story like this, enjoy!

Los Angeles, California

The sun glared across the metallic silver paint, blinding anyone who was standing directly behind the minivan. A shadow cast across the back as one man was checking to make sure the back was closed. The tail lights had been previously scrubbed clean earlier in the day to wash away a trip made on back roads. The van was a late 2000s Dodge model. The side doors were decorated with a company logo in a blue rectangle and red lettering stickers spelling out First Circle Massage. Inside was a folded-up table with various oils and other necessities contained within cardboard boxes. The van acted as a mobile business of sorts, dispatching for private appointments. After the pandemic, the business model had changed for what used to be a well-managed massage parlor.

Gone were the days of a large building and workforce centered in Downtown L.A. The pandemic had changed everything, forcing management to make cost-cutting decisions and moving to a smaller office. All appointments had to be scheduled online or over the phone, and a destination had to be booked. Most of the time, this required a traveling masseuse or masseur traveling to a home where they had to bring all of the gear necessary for a private session. This had become routine for a staff that consisted of only six masseurs compared to fourteen masseuses. This difference in staff had to do with the overwhelming number of male clients the business saw. After the pandemic, the company only hired two new masseurs after laying off most of the previous staff. For that alone, Henry Anderson had to consider himself to be fortunate.

The job itself was seen as nothing more than that. A way to earn a living and have a check every Friday. At twenty-five years old, Henry liked to think he had been in worse spots financially. Since moving out of his rural hometown, he spent his time hustling and finding ways to get by. One job after another would introduce him to new people. It was through a friend that he was recommended the masseur job, not that he truly desired it. The hours were better than the previous minimum wage jobs and did not require an education. That was fine for him since he had dropped out of high school before his senior year. Henry drifted from town to town until he finally found his place in Los Angeles. He had been settled since the pandemic, making use of a bad situation that had resulted him in a small fortune.

His only motivations in life centered around making money and chasing women. With a slim build and short brown hair to match his eyes, Henry felt he had the right looks for his later goal in life. He saw no need to plan for a family or any kind of future like that. Live fast and enjoy it while you can—that was his motto. Once this job dries up, he would be back on the streets drifting and hustling to a different part of town. That was not the case today, thankfully. Henry was a man in uniform, at least for the job. A white T-shirt with the company logo covered his slim chest, and he had the choice of wearing a pair of denim blue shorts to go with his black sneakers. All the gear he needed for the day was packed in the trunk of the van. He stepped to the driver's side door and pulled it open, ready to spend another day driving through the streets of Santa Monica.

Calabasas was home to multiple clients who called the company in the past month. Henry's last ride was down a fancy street of mansions and through the open gates leading to a large mansion. He was prepared to take a trip down that same road today since his next client lived close by the last one. The GPS tracking system supplied in the company van had become a reliable tool for venturing off on streets Henry was unfamiliar with. Before he took this job, he had spent most of his time drifting around Idlewood. Santa Monica was close to that area, but he had never wandered off into Calabasas. Upon shutting the door to the van, Henry let out a sigh while studying his reflection across the windshield. The appointment was scheduled for 1 PM, an hour away. He had time to kill and was not in any hurry to start driving to his destination.

His client for the day was a woman of fame, or so Henry had been told. The name Sydney Sweeney did not ring any bells for him. If she was some kind of celebrity, he had no idea from where. Henry rarely ever kept up with Hollywood news. The gossip rags he always seen on display at gas stations were not his type of magazines. Browsing the internet and looking at models were not his cup of tea either. In his youth, Henry had consumed much entertainment through television, but he felt out of touch with the current generation of famous faces. Henry would not know the status of fame for some random woman if their name didn't end with Kardashian or some other name. As he sat in the minivan, he cranked it up to get the air conditioner running. Upon shifting gears, his cellphone began to ring. It was sitting in the front passenger seat until Henry reached across to fetch it. He swiped the screen to answer it without reading the caller's name.

"Hello?"

"Hey! You out on the road now?"

The deep voice on the other end of the phone was Barry's. He was another masseur from work, roughly around the same age as Henry.

"Yeah, I'm leaving now. Why are you calling? You wanna bug me a little before I go to work?"

Barry laughed. As coworkers, they liked a bit of playful banter to tease each other. On this particular job, however, Henry was under the belief that Barry might have been jealous.

"If I wanna bother you, you'd know! I'd blow your phone up like I did last time."

"Right..."

Another chuckle was heard through the phone before Barry went quiet for a moment. Henry did not like to drive while talking on the phone. It aggravated him to no end to see reckless drivers distracted by their phones. He sat there, not ready to venture out into the streets, as the minivan was still running.

"We just got a call from Miss. Sweeney. She's waiting on you."

"She wants me to come early?"

"Yeah. You know, you're lucky that she wants you for some reason. Had I picked up the phone, I would've offered to make the trip for you."

"Yeah, keep telling yourself that."

Barry laughed before he continued.

"I told you yesterday, man. You should look up those scenes from Euphoria. Maybe then you might appreciate the fact she wants a massage from you."

Rolling his eyes, Henry decided to cut this conversation short by going back to the main subject.

"Is she expecting me now? You said she was waiting on me."

"Yeah! I'm calling to nag you to get your ass over there and don't keep her sexy ass waiting!"

"Alright dude, I'll catch you later."

Pulling the phone away from the side of his face, Henry swiped his fingers across it to hang up. He let out a sigh of relief after tossing it back into the empty passenger seat. His hand found the gear shift, and now it was time to finally move his minivan out onto the street. All phone calls from clients went through the office; otherwise, he imagined this girl would have called him personally. Once he was navigating the streets, Henry let out a sigh of relief. He had yet to be face-to-face with Sydney to know what she looked like, regardless of the description Barry had given him. It would have been easy to browse the internet and learn more about her, but why spoil such a surprise? Maybe she would be a real stunner. Some time had passed since Henry last had some luck with a fine woman. Something had given him a good feeling for today's work.

The sunlight blinded down from the left corner of the windshield. The traffic was not so bad around now, so Henry saw a break to reach Calabasas faster. The van remained quiet as he fought the urge to turn on the radio and listen to the FM channels. Another driver had used this company van yesterday, and he hated having to mess with the buttons to find a decent classic rock station. The scenery changed from light poles on the streets to large trees offering shade through the passing miles. Henry was beginning to feel a sense of familiarity with the gated communities of Calabasas. Rows of mansions hidden behind stone brick walls and large black gates had given him a sense of walking into a different world. It was one thing to see images of this on television, but another to be there in person, driving past the many houses.

He slowed down while checking the GPS system, finding that he was only minutes away from the destination. Henry's eyes scanned across the street as he noticed the large black gate had already been opened beforehand. That was a sign that she was waiting for his early arrival. He pulled the minivan through the driveway and immediately noticed a few classic cars sitting near the garage. One was a fiesta-red vintage Bronco painted in fiesta red. Another was a yellow car that looked to be a Camaro, but Henry was unsure. The mansion walls were a faded cream color with white lining and what looked to be a darkly painted roof. It was hard for him to properly see the color with the sun blinding down on it. The front door was definitely black with a satin paint finish. Metal bars covered a diamond shaped window at the front, while the door knob was painted silver. Henry studied the door as he turned the key in the ignition to turn off the minivan.

A thump sound was heard from behind after he pressed a button to pop the trunk door. It was best to go ahead and do this before he made his trip back to the van. He would need to drag out the fold-up table and other gear required for this massage. As he stepped out of the driver's side door, Henry took a hard look at the red Bronco sitting in her driveway. The paint was fresh, with rays of sunlight reflecting back across the surface. It must have been a sixties year model, at least he would guess. The other car was definitely vintage, and his assumption was proven correct when he saw the Camaro logo on it. Whoever this girl was, he liked the appreciation she had for classic cars. It reminded him of the days when he went to see car shows outside Los Angeles. Maybe she had a vintage Cadillac sitting in the garage somewhere. He was already thinking about what kind of conversation they could indulge themselves in as he worked on massaging her body.

Stepping around to the back of his minivan, Henry grabbed the fold out table held within a zip-up black leather bag. Bottles of lotion were in another bag he placed over his left shoulder. He shut the trunk and then finally walked to the front door by following a stone path from the driveway. Henry knocked three times with his right hand. He stood there and waited for the door to open. He was greeted by a short, blonde-haired woman answering the door in a pair of black gym shorts and a matching sports bra. Her blonde locks of hair flowed behind her shoulders, showing a hint of gold hoop earrings. Piercing blue eyes gazed back at Henry as she flashed her perfect white teeth in a smile. If she truly was a Hollywood star, she certainly had the smile and the body to be a sex symbol. Henry returned the smile, offering his hand to her.

"Hi, my name's Henry. I'm your masseur from First Circle."

As she shook her hand, she nodded.

"Yes, you're the guy I requested. It's nice to finally meet you, Henry. I'm Sydney, as you probably already know."

They shared a laugh as he grinned back at her. She stepped back, offering him entry into her luxury home.

"Come on in. I don't want to leave you standing out there in the heat with all your stuff."

She turned her back to Henry and stepped forward. From where he stood, he had a view of her buttocks before noticing that she was barefoot. The floor was made up of slanted square tiles in a dark brown color. A large spiral staircase was seen on the right side of the doorway. The wallpaper was of a faded yellow color, giving the impression that it was once white. Henry's eyes wandered around the room. He guessed this had to be the foyer, and it appeared she was all alone in this giant house.

"Wow, this place is huge. You live here by yourself?"

Sydney turned around, nodding at him.

"Yeah, this is my place. I'm all by myself today, except for you joining me."

Her voice cracked into a giggle, echoing throughout the house. Henry blushed with a smirk. His eyes glanced below her face, checking out her body. Her belly button was exposed along with the rest of her chest. Her boobs were contained inside what must have been a tight sports bra, leaving him to guess how big they might be.

"So where do you want me to get the table set up? In here or maybe-"

Sydney cut him off in his speech.

"Right here. I think this room is big enough."

That made a lot of sense, Henry thought to himself. Most clients preferred him he set up the table in their living room, but maybe Sydney was thinking about her own privacy. He could easily guess that she did not want a stranger roaming through her large house. It was of no concern to Henry as he set the large black bag down and began to unzip it. Sydney stood there, hands on her hips, watching him begin to prepare the table. It folded into two pieces with adjustable plastic legs that also folded out. The table itself was large enough to fit two people of her size thanks to the adjusted width on the sides. Henry forgot the proper measurements of the table, but it was not important.

"I'm glad you got here when you did, cause I'm in need of a massage after yesterday. I hate to rush you, but I didn't want to have to wait, you know? I've been working out and have some cramps in my legs."

Henry turned his attention to gaze up at her. He was down on the floor, digging out the white sheet to cover the table. With a nod, he replied back to her with a question.

"Is this your first time getting a massage?"

She shook her head.

"Ummmm, I've had one massage a while back, but it wasn't that great."

Stepping a bit closer, Sydney grinned at him as she grabbed one end of the sheet and helped Henry adjust it across the table.

"I hear you're really good with your hands."

Flashing her teeth in a grin, she continued speaking.

"So I have high expectations for you, Henry. You better meet 'em!"

Laughing at the end of her speech, she pushed her hands down over the table and leaned over, still grinning at him. Henry was surprised she was flirting with him like this so quickly, but he wanted to remain on subject.

"Is it just your legs cramping up?"

Still smirking, she shook her head at him.

"No, I'm a little bit sore in other places."

Sydney leaned up from the table and pressed her hands over her bra. Her sparkling blue eyes never leaving his as she spoke again in a low voice.

"My boobs. I guess you could say they're sore too."

They both laughed at that statement together as Henry gave her a nod. He was thinking to himself, this was going to be an easy game. It seemed she wanted to seduce him more than the other way around. Today would likely be one of luck, as he saw an opportunity with this gorgeous actress.

"I meant to ask you earlier, who was it that referred you to me?"

She raised her right hand index finger, pointing up as she spoke.

"My friend, Cindy. She said you were really good. Do you need her name on record or something?"

"No, I was just curious."

"Well, I think we're ready to get started. How about you leave the room real quick? I need a moment to get undressed, and then I'll meet you back here."

"Sure, that's fine. Do you mind if I take my shoes off?"

Sydney shook her head.

"No! Go ahead and make yourself at home. I know you'll work harder if you're comfortable."

She pointed across the room to a hallway, gesturing for him to leave the room. Henry turned his back to her and walked off. He ignored the picture frames hanging from both sides of the wall when he noticed the hall splintered off from the left side. He stepped through to see a small cutout connected to the back foyer wall. A few cardboard boxes were sitting there, but between them was a sliver of light where Henry could see into the foyer. He quietly stood there and closed one eye to concentrate on peeping through the small crack. Henry placed a hand over one box and quietly slid it to the side to make a better view between the boxes. Sydney had stripped herself of the shorts. She stood without panties, revealing her pussy that was completely shaved. That was an impressive sight, but it was watching her take that sports bra off that made Henry's eyes become enlarged.

Holy shit! Henry quietly thought to himself upon gasping in shock at the sight of the breasts. They were bouncing and jiggling around in all their glory. She slung the sports bra over her head and onto the floor. He looked away only for a moment, just to hope she did not catch his curious eye from the corner. It was rude to peep like this, but Henry could not help himself. He was now witnessing the epic boobs of Sydney Sweeney that his friend Barry had talked about. She stood there for a moment in complete nudity while throwing her hands behind her head to fix her hair into a ponytail. The gold hoop earrings dangled and were now seen more clearly. Whatever surprise may have been in store with the reveal of her buxom body, had now been completely spoiled. Henry glanced away only to lean down and begin loosening the strings of his shoes.

"Henry! Come out, come out, where ever you are!"

Sydney's voice echoed through the halls in a playful tone. He stepped out of one shoe, then removed the other. A mental note would need to be made to remember where he left his shoes before leaving, but that was not of importance right now. When he returned to the foyer room, Sydney laid herself across the massage table. Not even a towel or sheet covered her naked body as she propped her hands beneath her chin and rested her head on the left side. Henry gazed at her body, surveying the curves of her hips and a fine booty exposed completely.

"I hope you don't mind getting started with my back first."

He shook his head.

"No, I don't mind at all. It's your choice."

Circling around the table, Henry could not take his eyes off her ass. He noticed the smug grin across her lips. Maybe she had noticed his wandering eyes. Then again, perhaps not. He leaned down and reached into his bag for a bottle of lotion. Now that he was standing on the right side of her, he flipped open the bottle to squirt the cold, sticky substance into the palm of his right hand. He dropped the bottle back into the bag before slathering his hands in the oil. Sydney kept her eyes closed as Henry moved both hands to gently rub her shoulders. From there, he proceeded to rub the lotion down her back, making her skin glisten and shine.

"So Cindy referred me? I know her house is close to yours."

"Mmmmhhhhmmmmmm. She works with me back in Hollywood. You know who I am, right?"

There was a phrase he did not expect to hear from her. Henry had a chuckle at this question.

"To be honest, no. My coworker told me you're some actress, is that right?"

"Yes..."

He pressed his fingers down over her shoulders, and she replied softly. Once his palms pressed against her oily skin, he gave her shoulders a gentle squeeze. From there, he slowly slid his hands further down her back to rub her skin.

"I guess I'm not that famous yet if you couldn't recognize me."

Henry chuckled at her remark.

"I wouldn't worry about that if I were you. I'm a boring guy who doesn't follow Hollywood, if you believe it or not. I couldn't tell you who's a big name right now or not."

"So you're a simple man, huh?"

"Yeah, except I have good hands for giving you a massage."

They laughed together at his response. Sydney moved her head slightly, but Henry did not notice this slight movement. He had to grab the bottle of lotion to squirt another wad of lotion into his palm. His fingers were already sticky from the oil. Henry made sure to set the bottle down on the side of the table near her left hip as he then slathered his hands with more oil. Pressing the tips of his fingers down her back, Henry proceeded to slide them down a bit further towards her ass. He knew better than to squeeze her ass cheeks as he applied lotion to them. Sydney moaned at his touch.

"Mmmmm, that's it. Don't mind if you squeeze my butt."

When Henry looked over to the right, he noticed her wandering gaze and a grin on her face. He did not expect her to continue flirting like this, but he could not complain whatsoever. It wasn't every day that he was at the disposal of a Hollywood star. Henry gazed into her eye as he squeezed her ass cheeks, listening to her moan. His slick hands slid down to her legs, gently rubbing at her calves.

"Do you mind if I do your legs right now?"

"No, I don't mind at all."

"I like to start with the legs sometimes."

"Really? You like my legs?"

Looking back at her, he nodded with a soft smile before reaching for the lotion bottle again. Instead of squirting another wad into his hands, Henry decided to squirt two small drops over her legs. One under each calf was good enough. He then rubbed the oil into her ankles and slid his hands down them. He then proceeded to rub his hands up, massaging her legs nice and slowly. Sydney bit her lower lip and closed her eyes, cooing soft moans for him. For the time being, she remained silent, but Henry was beginning to wonder what she was thinking about. This girl seemed to be quite naughty, as that was the impression she had given him so far. As he continued to massage her legs, she suddenly cleared her throat to alert him.

"I think I need to turn over and give you better access to my legs."

He did not respond to her words while grabbing the lotion bottle off the table. Henry wanted to make sure it was out of the way for her to properly turn around without knocking it over. Sydney pressed her hands down into the sheet over the table and then slowly turned around. Henry had stepped back to get a better view of her body, as she was now resting on her back. She flexed her arms, adjusting them until her hands were behind her head to prop it up. A smug grin ran across her lips as she undoubtedly caught his wandering eye gazing at her plump breasts. Henry licked his lips as he scanned her body. All her skin was clean, unlike her back, which glistened in a shiny coat of oil. When his eyes glanced beyond her belly button to her thighs, Henry became distracted at the sight of her pussy. It was completely shaved, without a single hair in sight.

Sydney noticed his eyes fixated on her womanhood and spread her legs a bit further. Henry knew she was silently teasing him. She slid her ankles up on the table, adjusting her knees to reveal her feet. Red polish covered all her toenails, but Henry was not looking at her feet. He licked his lips at the sight of her pretty pink folds, freshly wet. When their eyes met again, he noticed Sydney biting her lower lip. The only sound heard in the large room was her breathing. The silence had become deafening to the point where one could hear a pin drop in the distance. Henry remembered not to become too distracted as he opened the bottle of lotion again. He finally glanced away from her vulva lips as he squirted another wad of lotion into the palm of his right hand. On second thought, he decided to squirt more of the oily substance into his hand to save himself from having to grab the bottle again.

"Don't forget to massage my boobs after you're done with my legs."

Her voice was more seductive and lower than ever. Henry noticed the look in her sapphire eyes as he squished his hands together to lather up the lotion. He planned on massaging her legs together, just as he had accomplished minutes earlier. He began at her ankles and slowly rubbed his hands up to her knees. Sydney lowered her legs, but let them spread out to tease him with the sight of her pussy some more.

"See something you like?"

It was impossible for him to answer no to that question. Henry nodded his head.

"Yeah, you're beautiful."

With a chuckle, she looked at him, somewhat disappointed.

"Is that all you can say?"

Maybe, for now. Henry let out a sigh and continued to rub his hands up and down her legs. Sydney moved her hands over her breasts, as if to tease him by hiding the sight of her areolas. Upon further glance, Henry noticed she was squeezing her boobs. He gently rubbed his hands up to her thighs and listened to the soft, purring moans Sydney made for him. It would have been ideal to stop what he was doing right now and treat himself to the taste of her pussy, but that was not an option. He had a job to do and could not ignore it.

"I hope your fingers are still sticky, cause I don't want to wait any longer for a boob massage."

"A boob massage? Is that what you call this?"

With the flash of her perfect white teeth, she grinned quietly. Henry stepped closer after moving from the opposite end of the table. Sydney revealed her breasts again after moving her hands away from them. He wasted no time rubbing his sticky palms over them. She responded by moaning loudly as he began to squeeze and gently fondle her tits.

"Mmmmmm, don't they feel good?"

"Yeah, soft and firm."

Her eyes broke away from his face for a moment before settling back on him. She bit her lower lip as he continued to massage her tits. Beneath his palms, Henry could feel her hardened nipples. He already knew her pussy was wet, but feeling this told him she was more than just in the mood. His cock had erected itself in his shorts, stiffening up against the zipper. Sydney threw her right arm out, pressing her hand against the bulge.

"Do you need a little help with that, Henry?"

Chuckling at her question, he shook his head.

"No, I can take them off myself."

"You'd rather do that than let me take off your shorts?"

Henry saw a chance to tease her in return. After moving his hands off her breasts, he walked back around to where he was previously standing at the edge of the table.

"If you let me eat you out, then maybe I'll let you take my shorts off. How about that?"

"Oh, I get it now. You're a hungry man."

"That's right, babe."

Sydney slid her body forward, hands on the massage table, until her knees bent and her feet dangled from the table. This made things easier for Henry to have access to her pussy from where he stood.

"If you wanted to eat something, all you had to do was ask."

"You did say your expectations were high."

He winked at her before she could complain about that statement. Lowering himself slightly, Henry bent his knees as he was now face-to-face with her wet pussy. A glimmer of light reflected from her left thigh, thanks to the oil coating her skin. Henry paid it no attention as he embedded his lips in the pink folds of her opening. A faint gasp was heard from her voice as Sydney closed her eyes and let out a soft moan. He raked his tongue over the folds before slithering inside.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah. Go ahead and eat me if you want me that bad."

She used her elbows to prop herself up for a moment. Henry watched her boobs jiggle and bounce around when Sydney sat up properly. He slithered his tongue beyond her wet folds and began to wiggle it. She gasped, curling up her toes as she moved her hands over her breasts. While he was busy eating her, Sydney squeezed her boobs and pinched her own nipples. Her fingers glided easily across her slick skin until her left boob fumbled from her grasp. Henry raised his right hand, disregarding how sticky his fingers were as he pinched her clit. Sydney gasped at that feeling.

"Mmmmmmmmm, that's it."

Her voice was a faint whisper before she cried out a harmony of moans. He concentrated on the taste of her womanhood while the scent of her lust began to overwhelm him. Henry closed his eyes as he wiggled his tongue around inside her. He drove deeper into her cunt as Sydney gasped again.

"Ohhhh my god, yes. Yesssssss...."

Smashing her hands over her oiled breasts again, Sydney cried out in pleasure. Her voice was slightly elevated, but she was not screaming. At least not yet, Henry thought to himself. While he continued to slither his tongue in and out of her, he could feel his cock begging to be freed inside his shorts. Since she had asked him if he needed help with that, he was going to let her have her wish of taking them off. She cleared her throat before speaking again.

"That's enough, Henry. Stand up and take your clothes off. I can't wait any longer for this."

With a sudden stop, Henry raised his head from her thighs. He ran his left hand behind her to push his palm against her sticky back.

"Can't wait for what?"

He spoke while leaning into her face. Their lips met, and he closed his eyes while feeling her tongue slip inside his mouth. They traded a few kisses before locking into a passionate embrace, moaning into each other's mouth. Once their lips broke apart, Henry stood straight as her big blue eyes were fixated on his face. She reached behind her head and undid her ponytail, allowing her hair to freely fall behind her shoulders.

"You aren't the only one who is hungry. You had your fun, now it's my turn. Take your clothes off."

Laughing at her remark, Henry teased.

"I might need a little help with that."

She pouted and sighed, as if she were used to always being told yes by a man. Hearing that reaction from her and the cute look on her face was enough for Henry to oblige her request. He grabbed the ends of his shirt and tossed it off, revealing his skinny chest. Sydney licked her lips when he unbuttoned his shorts and slid the zipper down. He shoved his shorts and underwear down simultaneously to finally release his erected manhood into her sight. Sydney licked her lips before laying down on her back. She gripped the sides of the table and slid herself up until her head was hanging off the opposite side. It took him a moment to realize that she was hinting at a potential upside-down blowjob. That was something he had never done before in the bedroom.

Then again, Henry could not say he had ever engaged in sex with a Hollywood star. He made his way around the other side of the massage table, noticing the upside down smile across her face as she opened her eyes. Not a word was spoken as Sydney opened her mouth wide in an oval. Henry wrapped his right hand fingers around his cock and began to stroke it. He was trying to tease her, but that seemed like an afterthought. She was hungry for his dick, and it was best not to keep her waiting. Henry slid the head of his shaft beyond her lips, welcoming the feeling of her breath blowing across the length. She closed her eyes and slid one hand down to her pussy as he fed his cock into her mouth. Henry sighed in relief as he felt his cock push into her mouth. 'Mmmmmm', a muffled moan broke the silence as Sydney maintained this upside down position with her head. She closed her eyes while Henry became distracted at the sight of her oily breasts.

Light shining from the windows had reflected across her glistening skin, nearly blinding him until he moved his hands over her breasts. Her eyes remained closed as he began to slowly buck his hips, thrusting a few inches of his cock at a time before pulling back to the head. He repeated this action while squeezing her breasts. Henry found it difficult to grip her skin because his slick hands glided so easily across her boobs. Sydney made muffled moans as she slid the middle finger of her right hand into her pussy. She worked her finger back and forth at a slow pace, all while she sucked his shaft. Henry groaned as he thrust his cock deeper into her mouth. For a Hollywood star, she certainly had the oral skills to rank up there with some of his best sexual experiences in life. His gaze was fixed on her enormous boobs, and he was eager to fuck them. With one final thrust into her mouth, he abruptly pulled his cock from her lips to make a loud popping noise.

"Mmmmmmmm, I was just getting started. What's the matter, you don't like how I suck?"

Shaking his head at her question, he quickly responded.

"No, you do a fine job at that."

Sydney bit her lower lip and turned herself over on the table. Her boobs were now pressed into the sheet that covered the table.

"Then bring that dick back over here to me. I'm not doing sucking it just yet."

Her statement ended with a playful giggle that made Henry blush. He watched her open her mouth wide for him to feed his cock between her lips again. Sydney used both hands to fix her hair. The gold hoop earrings were now dangling from her lobes again. 'Mmmmm', a soft moan escaped her lips as she reached for his hanging nut sack with her right hand and gripped the edge of the table with her left fingers. She was now able to bob her head up and down, devouring his cock by the inch.

"Ohhhhh, fuck..."

Henry moaned aloud as he gazed down into those gorgeous blue eyes. She made eye contact while squeezing his nuts with a strong grip. Slurping and slobbering sounds echoed from below as she continued to bob her head up and down. All he could do was stand there and receive this oral sensation from the actress. She came to a sudden halt, still with his cock in her mouth. Henry watched her raise her hands off the edge of the table and then press down, lifting herself up slightly. Sydney slowly pushed his cock further into her mouth.

"Damn!"

He grunted his words out while feeling the head of his dick poke at the back of her throat. Sydney gagged on his length before extracting it from her lips. She gasped for air as a long string of saliva dangled from his saliva-soaked cock back to her watery mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm, so meaty."

Sydney had a way of sounding like a seductive vixen one minute and a playful sex kitten the next. She flipped herself around on the table to lay on her back again. Henry stepped around the table from her left side.

"Have you ever had a cock between your tits, babe?"

Her face lit up in excitement.

"You wanna fuck my tits, hot shot?"

"Absolutely!"

She was already in the perfect position for some tittyfucking action. Henry wanted to use the table to their advantage in all positions without having to get up and down from it. He pressed his hands over the right side and began to climb over it.

"Lay down for me, babe. I know what to do."

The table was large enough to support them in this position, all thanks to the extra width on the sides. It took him a bit of time to throw one leg around and bend his knees to properly sit down on her. Sydney moved her hands over her breasts, shoving them together to tease him as he straddled her stomach. She pulled her tits apart, offering a narrow passage between those shiny, slippering mountains. Henry wasted no time pushing his dick between them. He saw the playful smirk across her face as she closed her breasts together.

"Come on, show me how you love my boobs. Fuck 'em real good!"

Sydney gasped before closing her eyes. Her long, golden hair pooled around her head, but Henry could not look at her face. His eyes were fixated on her breasts pushed together with only the head of his cock poking up between them. It had been some time since he last indulged himself in the fun of tittyfucking. That last time did not involve a set of big naturals like this. He instantly began to buck his hips, driving every inch of his cock between her boobs. Sydney exhaled, then moaned. She leaned up to witness the head of his shaft poking up with each thrust he made. A squishy noise was produced from the friction of him fucking her tits. It continued with each thrust Henry made.

"Mmmmmm, yeah. Ohhhhhh, yeah. Fuck my tits!"

Leaning her head up, Sydney spit on the head of his cock when it poked up. The oil covering her boobs was the cause of the squishing sounds. This also made his cock glide faster between her boobs. With each thrust, Henry felt every inch of his cock pumping back and forth between her tits. There were few things in life that felt better than this.

"Oh, fuck! These tits were made for fucking!"

"You really think so? Then keep fucking 'em, Henry! Fuck my titties!!"

Meeting her demands, Henry began to thrust harder and faster. He cried out in pleasure, loving this wonderful feeling of his cock smashed between her boobs.

"Gotta say, these are the best tits I've ever fucked. You're stacked with an awesome pair."

His words made her giggle as those big blue eyes gazed up at him. Sydney looked satisfied by his statement. Henry had slowed himself down to a near halt. When the head of his shaft poked up between her tits, Sydney parted her lips and twirled her tongue around the head. That feeling of her tongue only motivated Henry to continue driving his cock between her tits. He made an effort to slide the head between her lips. When he thrust again, a popping noise echoed through the room each time his cock slid out of her mouth. Pop. Pop. Pop. After the third time, Henry came to a sudden halt. Throughout this fun, he was beginning to fear that he would reach his climax before he was able to experience being inside her pussy. He reached for his cock, pulling it out of her boobs with his right hand.

"Ohhhhh, are you done with my boobs yet?"

She bit down on her lower lip after speaking. Henry could not contain the smirk across his face upon watching her slide her hands to the side of her boobs. With her nipples exposed, Henry decided to rub the head of his cock against the left one. The oily lotion was still covering them. He knew his cock was going to slide all over her skin, but he still made the effort to rub the head of his shaft against her erect nipple. Sydney moaned softly as she watched him slide his shaft to her other boob and rub it equally. His cock was now covered in the same oily lotion that coated her skin.

"Are you ready to fuck me, Henry?"

"Yeah, I was just thinking about that."

"You need to get off me and this table before you can!"

Her remark made him laugh. Henry bent his knees upon rising off her stomach. It was tricky for him to almost stand up on the massage table just to throw his left leg around and step down. He nearly lost his balance with his socks sliding across the tiled floor below. Sydney giggled as she leaned up and then got off the table. Their eyes met for a brief moment before Sydney turned her back to him. Henry took a few steps back, watching as she shoved herself back up over the table. Her feet were no longer touching the floor as both legs dangled from the table. He was happy that she seemed to want to make the best use of the massage table, just as he did.

"Come fuck me, Henry."

Stepping a bit closer, he watched as Sydney flipped her blonde hair around to gaze from across her left shoulder. She smirked at him, as if she knew his eyes were focused on her shiny ass cheeks. The oil was still glistening as she was shining brightly with the sunlight pouring into the room. Henry gripped his cock with his right hand, then used his free hand to grip her left ass cheek. She moaned as he began teasing her by rubbing his cock against her wet folds.

"How bad do you want it, babe?"

"Don't make me beg. If you want to fuck me, this is the only chance you're likely to get."

Such truth in her words were enough to push Henry. He made the initial thrust and moaned at the feeling of his cock entering her pussy. The warmth and tightness were welcoming feeling. Sydney exhaled before moaning her words out.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah. I want you to fuck me until I cum. Is that asking for too much?"

"No, not at all."

With a slight laugh, she moaned again.

"Good, cause I'm not one who likes to beg. Fuck me, Henry!"

As he bucked his hips, the table proved to be sturdy by not wobbling about. Henry moaned as his cock pumped in and out of her pussy. He went slow at first as he tried to grip her hips with his sweaty hands. His palms only slid all over her oily skin. His eyes shifted, noticing that she was pressing her chest against the massage table. That gave Henry a better idea of what to grip. He reached with his left hand and laced his sticky fingers in several locks of her golden hair.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhh yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me!!"

Sydney yelled at him between gasping and panting. The sound of his balls smacking against her thighs echoed along with their breathing and moans. The table remained sturdy as the sound of their bodies hitting together filled the room. He adjusted his hand, now grabbing at her hair with his right hand while using his left fingers to roam down her slick back. Henry slid his hand directly above her ass, watching those firm cheeks bounce slightly with every thrust he gave her cunt. Sydney panted and gasped before yelling dirty words at him.

"That's it, that's it! Fuck me! FUCK ME!!"

Henry pulled her hair harder, causing her gold hoop earrings to bounce around. He continued to buck his hips, driving his cock in and out of her juicy pussy. Sydney closed her eyes as she curled her toes.

"Is that good enough for you, babe!? Do you want more!?"

His words were met with groans. Sydney gritted her teeth, growling her moans before she finally screamed at him.

"Yes! YESSSS!! GIVE IT TO ME!!"

That was what Henry wanted to hear. Her loud voice echoed throughout the house, louder than the smacking sounds. He began to thrust harder and faster.

"JUST LIKE THAT!! YESSS, YESSSSSSSS!! PULL MY FUCKING HAIR AND SPANK ME!!"

If this girl had a wild side, it was surely coming out to play now. Henry switched hands, now twisting his left fingers to grip her hair again. He used his right hand to spank her ass hard.

"Ohhhh YEAH!! THAT'S IT, FUCKKKK MEEEE!!"

His hand slapped her ass again, hard enough this time to make his palm sting. Henry grunted as he continued to buck his hips, trying his best to fuck her into the orgasm she desired. Sydney curled her toes and kept her eyes closed while raking her hands at the sheet covering the table. She gripped it, whimpering and pouting.

"DON'T STOP!! KEEP FUCKING ME!!"

Gritting her teeth, Sydney growled again before she screamed louder.

"JUST LIKE THIS!! KEEP GOING, DON'T STOP!! DON'T STOP, HENRY!! FUCK ME!!"

With each word she yelled, Henry bucked his hips harder and faster. The legs of the table slightly moved across the floor, sliding forward. She was so close to reaching her climax that Henry knew how badly he wanted to feel it. He had to make a mental note to hold himself back from exploding inside her. If he could, he wanted to fuck her tits one last time before giving her his cum. Sydney began to pant and cry out.

"OHHH GOD!! OHHHHHH GOD, YES! YESSSSSSSSS!!"

Gasping for air, she squealed loudly. Henry felt her inner walls tighten around his cock as the final warning he needed to pull out. He let go of her hair and quickly snatched his shaft from her cunt. A flood of her love nectar drenched her thighs and squirted onto the floor below. Sydney was desperately trying to catch her breath as she let go of the white sheet and gripped the edge of the table.

"My god, that was amazing."

She swallowed her breath after uttering her words. Sydney slowly climbed off the table and turned around to see Henry standing there. His cock was covered in her juices. She looked into his eyes for a moment before falling to her knees.

"I can't believe you didn't cum inside me. You're the first."

"I didn't want to risk it."

As he spoke, her right hand fingers twisted around his wet cock. She flicked her tongue across the head before responding.

"Are you sure about? I'd think you might want to cum somewhere else instead of inside me."

The flash of her teeth in a full grin had only made Henry moan. How did she know? Sydney had a dirtier mind than he imagined. Nodding his head at her, he spoke back.

"Yeah, you've got the right idea. I wouldn't mind cumming on your face."

"Mmmmm, really? You want to blow your load all over my face, Henry? Is that what you want?"

He nodded as she began to suck his cock again. A muffled moan was heard before she loudly slurped her own juices from his shaft.

"Yeah, but I want to fuck those tits again before I give you any cum."

Sydney ignored him while gorging herself on his dick. She shoved it to the back of her throat, loudly slurping as she pulled her lips back to the head. He expected her to release his cock from her lips, but Sydney had other ideas in mind. She began to slowly bob her head up and down, sucking as her big blue eyes gazed up at him. When she finally extracted his shaft from her lips, Sydney moaned. She spit on the head and grinned.

"Now you're ready. I just had to clean you up before we do that."

Henry reached for his cock and held it at the base with two fingers as she moved her hands over her breasts. Sydney wasted no time pulling them apart. Before he could guide his shaft between them, she slid her tits around it. He removed his fingers and noticed the smirk across her face. No words were needed for this moment, as Sydney was reveling in her wild side. After she squeezed her breasts around his dick, Sydney spoke in a low voice.

"You wanted these tits again, then come on and fuck 'em. I want a hot load all over my face."

"Do you have high expectations for that?"

He spoke while pumping his dick between her tits. Sydney moaned before giggling at him.

"Maybe!"

She was still laughing as he continued to thrust every inch of his cock up and down between her boobs. From this standing position, Henry was able to easily pump his shaft between those wonderful boobs. The massage lotion had dried now, so his cock did not glide quickly across her slick skin or make the squishing sounds from earlier. She kept her big blue eyes locked on his face as he continued to pump his cock between her boobs.

"Oh my god, your tits are so awesome."

His compliment made her grin.

"Yeah, I know they are. My boobs are gonna make you cum hard."

He grunted and tried to slow down to delay the inevitable. Her breasts felt so good wrapped around his cock, but Henry knew he had little time left to enjoy this. Sydney seemed to be aware of the impending explosion that awaited her. She glanced below to watch the head of his shaft poke up. After two more thrusts, he could not wait any longer.

"Oh, fuck! Here it comes!"

Sydney immediately let go of her breasts to free his cock. Henry wrapped his right hand fingers around it and watched her tilt her head up.

"Give me that cum. I want it all over my face."

Gritting his teeth, Henry continued to jerk his cock. His hand pumped back and forth as he aimed directly at her face. Sydney exhaled and flashed her teeth before she opened her mouth and wiggled the tip of her tongue. After a few more seconds of wanking, his cock finally began to explode within the grasp of his hand.

"Oh, fuck! FUCK!!"

As he groaned, Henry watched two long strings of cum spatter across her forehead and into her long golden hair. Sydney smiled and began to laugh at the feeling of his warm seed splattering across her face.

"Oh my god, yes! That's it! Give me all your cum!"

She kept her eyes closed as wad after wad of his cum pelted her gorgeous face. Henry moaned at the sight of three consecutive wads landing on her left cheek and just below her eye. One string of cum missed her face entirely and went into her hair. The sheer force of his orgasm was beginning to fade, leaving only a few weak droplets of cum that decorated her right cheek. Sydney blinked before fully opening her eyes. He squeezed his cock to force out any remaining drops fall to her boobs below. Sydney bit her lower lip, giving him something of a goofy grin now that they were done fucking.

"I didn't know I'd be getting a facial today."

Henry smirked at those words.

"Mind if I call that a bonus to a successful massage?"

Raising her left hand, Sydney winked at him as she scooped some of the cum from her face with her middle finger. She sucked her finger clean before replying to his question.

"Mmmmmmmm, sure. I know who I'll be asking for when I need another massage."

THE END
« Last Edit: December 09, 2022, 06:01:20 AM by Cadeauxxx »
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Cptnstrwrs

Re: Sticky Fingers (Sydney Sweeney)
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2022, 09:21:59 PM »
Great story. I really liked it  :)

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Nikko

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2022, 03:18:12 AM »
Great story @Cadeauxxx.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

Runningrock

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2022, 02:25:46 PM »
Great work!  ;)

St Clair2

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2022, 06:29:33 PM »
Outstanding work!

Nikko

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2022, 07:19:46 AM »
Wow..! Sydney Sweeney is in the place guys :)

What a wonderful piece of writing, it's really amazing. A fantastic story written with lots of sexy details, Sydney's attitude is perfect with Henry, she hypnotizes the character with her sexy and perfect body it's a real achievement. This actress has a bright future, you wrote it so well Sydney, well done. It's a great amazing story and good in every way. The massage table is well used here, everything is there to satisfy Sydney and Henry gives her an explosive end that she will remember and so will we!
Thanks. Thanks a lot !!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

flawed_existence

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2022, 05:59:02 AM »
One of your best stories all year. It feels like it could be expanded with a second part from the way it ended.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2022, 09:42:05 PM »
Thanks for the kind words everyone, truly appreciate it. Credit goes to Jack for some of the ideas. It wouldn't have been possible without him.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Nikko

diamond_luv

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2022, 11:11:41 AM »
That was great and felt very personalized. I wish you would write more massage themed romance stories.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA