Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Are Page 3 Girls the Ultimate Feminists? Part One (Kelly Brook and Sam Fox)  (Read 45371 times)

Cantgetenough

This is a work of fiction, none of this happened. There is no question that it either happened or would happen, it is purely fantasy.

Hopefully this is going to be part one (the first three chapters) of a four or five part story which began due to fantasising about a number of Page 3 girls. Big thanks to Cadeauxxx for the inspiration from a Kelly Brook story when I was struggling with how to get started on this. Hope you enjoy.

Are Page 3 Girls the Ultimate Feminists? Part One
With Kelly Brook and Sam Fox

Chapter One - A Demanding Boss

I walked into the office confidently, almost arrogantly, feeling positive about the next couple of weeks ahead. I breezed into reception, "Morning Courtney, how's it going?" I asked the fit young receptionist who as normal had some of her excellent cleavage on display, in a very tight fitting top.

"Hi Chris, good weekend?"

"Yeah not bad thanks, how about you?"

"Yeah quiet, I didn't get up to much, just took it easy, spent most of it on my own" she said as I walked over to the reception desk. I took in the sight - she was mid 20s, long blonde hair and deep blue eyes. She was always a delight to see as she always showed off a huge amount of cleavage. She looked really tarty too - fake tan, heavy make up, fake eyelashes, big earrings, long manicured nails - not normally the sort of girl I'd go for but she always looked so up for it I couldn't help it.

She was wearing a very tight fitting black top with thin straps, the material pushing her tits together so that not only was her cleavage on display but a significant proportion of her boobs were too. I couldn't see what she was wearing on her bottom half but if I knew Courtney it would be a very tight short skirt, barely covering her arse designed to get blokes like me very worked up - just the thought of that was working and as I walked over to her I was aware that my cock was stirring, growing and getting hard. 

"Oh, much like me then, didn't get up to much, got a busy couple of weeks ahead"

"Well next time we're both sitting around doing nothing" she said as she leant forward, folding her arms under her breasts, emphasising her cleavage even more "we should get together. We could see a movie, or have dinner or something else..." as she stared deeply into my eyes and picked up her pen and slowly put it in her mouth

"Oh well" I stumbled over my words "Great idea Courtney. I reckon I could be free next weekend"

"Sounds good Chris, I'll email you my number and you can finally get a proper look at these" and she jiggled her tits beautifully at me " have a great day" she smiled at me holding my gaze for as long as possible.

"You too" I said as I turned around and walked towards the lift. Already feeling very positive, my mood had lifted even further after that interaction. The thought of having a go on such a cute piece of ass was wonderful and I practically strutted towards the lift, part full of confidence, part trying to hide the semi hard cock trying to burst out of my trousers!

I was working on the launch of a new magazine and there was loads to do.  The magazine was trying to capture the spirit of Loaded, FHM and Maxim but was aimed not just at men. The title was still being debated, current suggestion was "All Inclusive" which I thought was a bit naff but the tagline worked, - "Men, Women, Whatever". It was trying to tap into the zeitgeist of gender fluidity and cover all bases.

I was currently working on a number of different articles but I was most excited about the work I had lined up over the next couple of weeks. Taking up most of my time was an article I was working on after I'd pitched an idea about interviewing a number of ex page 3 girls. I knew that I needed to come up with an interesting angle and had come up with "Are Page 3 girls the Ultimate feminists?"

Page 3 girls are a particularly British phenomenon. So named because in the 1970s a number of tabloid newspapers took to printing pictures of attractive young women with their tits out on page 3 of the paper on a daily basis. The girls were usually wearing very little, smiling and proudly displaying their large breasts. Some models became very famous through Page 3 and the phrase "Page 3 girl" conjures up a vision of a smiling, attractive woman displaying her tits for our pleasure.

There were a number of famous women who had been very successful with Page 3 and had moved onto other things, for example Sam Fox, Linda Lusardi, Katie Price, Melinda Messenger, Jo Guest, Lucy Pinder, Keeley Hazell and Maria Whittaker to name but a few. As a young lad before the internet, newspapers such as the Sun and the gorgeous girls they printed on page 3 were an entry into the early days of wanking. I'm sure I wasn't alone in sneaking copies of the Sun up to my bedroom to wank over these glorious beauties, their smiling faces and their big heavy tits.

I didn't want to fall into the dull trap of "Where are they now?" so I had pitched the article to both our editorial team and the interviewees themselves as an investigation into how Page 3 and their subsequent careers had empowered them, the highs and lows, how they had managed to take control of their careers and destiny and what they considered their legacy to be.

I was hoping that the article would appeal both to women who could be impressed with how they had taken control and men who would enjoy reminiscing over some of the big titted lovelies I would be meeting! I'd managed to line up a number of meetings with a number of ex page 3 girls and my diary for the next couple of weeks looked like this:

• Monday 7th - Office, Editorial meeting
  • Tuesday 8th - Driver to Manchester. 1pm-3pm Meeting with Sam Fox at Radisson Hotel (she'll message me with room details). Drive to Leeds, stay over at Royal Hotel (suite booked for interviews tomorrow)
  • Wednesday 9th - 10.30 - 2.30 - Meeting with Maria Whittaker and Linda Lusardi in suite at hotel. Drive to Cambridge, stay over at Hilton Hotel
  • Thursday 10th - Drive to Melinda Messenger's house in Cambridgeshire. 10am - 12pm - Interview with Melinda Messenger. Drive to Guildford (M25 hopefully ok). 3pm - 5pm - Interview with Linsey Dawn Mckenzie, at her house. Drive home
  • Friday 11th - Work on work carried out so far and other articles etc.
  • Monday 14th - Office, editorial meeting. Plan for next week. Drive to Manchester again. Stay at Radisson Hotel
  • Tuesday 15th - 11am - 3pm - Interview with Michelle Marsh and Lucy Pinder - at their agent's office, Manchester. Stay over at Radisson Hotel
  • Wednesday 16th - Plan for next week. Drive to Cardiff to Plaza hotel. Stay over
  • Thursday 7th - 10am - 11am - Interview with Helen Flanagan, on set near Cardiff. Likely only have an hour at best with her. Drive home
  • Friday 18th - Ex Page 3 Girls evening reunion arranged for Smiths bar in central London - Private room all booked

A lot of driving and staying away but it was going to be worth it. Along with an interesting idea for an article part of me was absolutely desperate to meet all these ex page 3 girls. I'd been a fan of them all for a number of years and had lots of happy memories of wanking over them! I couldn't believe my luck in managing to organise all the meetings and make my schedule work.

Part of the reason I'd manage to arrange all the meetings was down to one of the stunts being played by the magazine's owners - they'd arranged for us to have a "celebrity editor" while the magazine got off the ground. They were supposed to be editor in name only and in the office for a couple of days a week and would be "editing" the magazine for the first few issues. the editor in question was an ex page 3 girl herself, Kelly Brook.

Who Kelly had slept with to get this job I did not know and I assumed she was getting a very significant payment for this. However, she was actually doing the job well. In the meetings I'd had with her I'd been impressed by her drive, ambition and commercial acumen. She was pretty tough too, asking challenging questions and not having any time for any bullshit.

I enjoyed being in meetings with her because she always looked unbelievably stunning and always had a smile on her face. She regularly wore tight clothes really showing off her curvy body. I really did love a buxom stunner like her squeezed into a tight dress or too short skirt and blouse. She always had her cleavage on display and was usually wearing high heels to set the look off.

Many was the time when I'd spend most of the meetings with her staring transfixed at her cleavage imagining getting her huge tits in my hands. And if she got up from her desk and I got a view of her magnificent arse then that was even better. I always let her go first into a room or through a door so I could enjoy watching her arse wiggle and fantasise about taking her from behind.

I'd practically run into the toilets after most meetings with her to knock one out, urgently jerking my cock thinking of burying my face in those sumptuous boobs while she moaned with pleasure.

-------------

Kelly walked into the board room for our Monday morning meeting. "Good morning everyone" she said addressing the room. "Good to see you all, we've got a lot to cover in a short space of time"

She looked spectacular this morning. She was, as I expected, wearing a tight fitting dress that showed off all of her impressive curves. It was a deep blue 3/4 sleeved number with a plunging neck line highlighting her pushed up heavy breasts, and oh my god, what breasts. Her deep cleavage drew my eyes in, seriously you could disappear in that cleavage for hours! The dress clung perfectly and tightly round her shapely hips and cut in midway down her thighs, leaving a large amount of her naked legs on display.

She was, naturally, wearing a pair of high heels, black today with a very thin heel, which finished off her look perfectly. She sat down at the end of the boardroom table, crossed her perfect legs, opened her file and looked up at us all - her long dark hair cascaded over her shoulders onto her cleavage, she had deep red lips and large hoop earrings (you know, the really slutty ones!) - "So, lets see where we're at...Steve"

"Thanks Kelly" said Steve. Urgh, Steve, a jumped up little prick of a man. A man promoted way above his capability who had that aura of self-belief that was not even remotely justified. He had a supreme talent of being both boring and intensely irritating at the same time. He was effectively handholding Kelly as she was the "celebrity" editor. I hadn't seem him manage to do anything, other than shout at people, if anything Kelly was handholding him. Steve spent the next 45 minutes or so going round the table, hassling us all and boring us into a coma.

"Thanks all" said Kelly wrapping up the meeting "same time next week everyone" and we all got up and started to move out of the room "Oh Chris" she called "Can I just grab you for a couple of minutes?"

"Sure" I replied, turning back into the room. Steve looked over at Kelly "I'll see you at 12 Steve, I just need a quick catch up with Chris...on my own. Oh and close the door please." Steve looked daggers at me and reluctantly left the room, the last one to leave, slamming the door shut behind him as he muttered under his breath.

"Jeez, what's his problem?" enquired Kelly

I laughed "I don't think he likes me"

"I don't think he likes anyone" retorted Kelly, "miserable little man. Not like my favourite horny reporter like you eh Chris?"

"Sorry what?" I questioned

"I saw you chatting up that slutty receptionist this morning and now I've had a look at your diary - you now want to spend 2 weeks travelling round the country meeting some of your boyhood fantasy women, getting them all together for a big piss up so you can ogle them and have a big wank over them. Is that right?" she asked directly

"Well, as you know I think there's an opportunity to write a really good piece, looking at them across the years, thoughts, reflections with the benefit of hindsight etc. You know I'm a good interviewer and writer"

"Ok, so why are you inviting them all together for a big piss up then?"

"Well it works for the story, interviewing them all separately and getting the inside track before they meet up and share stories"

"Jesus Chris, I can practically see your hard on from here" she laughed. "You're hoping you get them drunk and you get to feel them up and maybe get lucky...and you want me and my magazine to pay for this?"

"Well that's normally how it would work".

"I'm not paying you to wank you know!" She paused and looked at me again, eyeing me up and down before letting out a deep sigh

"Ok, fine. I think the empowerment angle is really good but you need to get me a story I've not heard before - get me an exclusive. No exclusive and you have to split the expenses 50/50 with me. How does that sound?"

Certain of my ability to get a good story I breathed a sigh of relief "Ok Kelly, that's great"

"You need to check in with me after every meeting - I need to know how they went and where you're going with the story ok?"

"Sure, no problem. I'll get you an exclusive and I've got some really good ideas of where I'm going with this"

"I bet you do. So remind me who you've got lined up?" she questioned opening the file in front of her. She fanned the photos out on the desk spreading pictures of page 3 stunners across the desk. She stood up to grab some of the photos and started working her way through them

I came round to her side of the desk and stood behind her "Well, we've got Sam Fox first" as I pointed to a picture of Sam from the late 1980s, her heavy tits on display as she smiled at the camera

"Of course" said Kelly

"Then there's Maria Whittaker and Lucy Pinder" I indicated as I leant across Kelly and grabbed their photos, accidentally brushing against her immense cleavage as I moved across. I jumped back "Oh god, sorry Kelly" I mumbled

She slowly turned towards me "uh huh" she said "don't worry about it, they do get in the way a bit"

I gulped "Um, and then, Linda Lusardi" I indicated the picture of Linda on her desk and Kelly grabbed it "Ooh yeah I remember Linda, such nice tits" she said and smiled at me

"Melinda Messenger, Linsey Dawn McKenzie, Michelle Marsh, and finally with Helen Flanagan" I said as I leant in closer to Kelly and found their photos on her desk.

"Helen Flanagan?" she questioned "she wasn't a page 3 girl!"

"Well not originally but the Sun made a big thing about her appearing topless on page 3 so I thought that might be an interesting angle and a good one to finish with, unless..." I stopped

"Unless what?" queried Kelly

"Well, unless you wanted to be interviewed and be part of the article too?" I said picking out a photo of Kelly from the pile "this one's my favourite" I said

Kelly turned her head towards me "Hmmm Chris, you smooth bastard, see how you get on and we could maybe do that".

She leant back towards me "Yeah, no wonder I could practically see your hard on earlier thinking about spending some time with all these stunners...and I can feel it now too" as she leant further back into me and rubbed her tight arse on my crotch.

"Fuck Kelly" I stammered, taken aback by her sudden movement.

"What a good idea!" she laughed, "You owe me for letting you do this you know, time I got some pay back" she said as she began to lift up her tight dress exposing her bare ass cheeks. I stood somewhat dumbfounded, frozen by how quickly this had turned from a conversation where I had to justify myself to Kelly Brook tugging at her tight dress and rubbing her bare arse on my groin.

"Come on Chris" she continued as she ground her ass into me, moving it in circular motions around my bulging trousers, "you've been staring at me long enough and I want to get to you before you go off on your wankathon around the country!"

With that she pulled her dress up above her ass cheeks and pussy, grabbed me and snogged me hard, forcing her tongue down my throat. She tasted amazing, and I eagerly returned the kiss, our tongues meeting as we ate each other's faces. She was continuing to grind her ass into me and I thrust my bulging crotch towards her to meet her movements feeling my cock trying to burst out and spear her!

We broke the kiss and I quickly undid my belt and opened my trousers, unleashing my throbbing cock. "Fuck yes Kelly" I shouted as I smacked one of her ripe ass cheeks and quickly moved my hand between her legs. "Fucking get it in now" demanded Kelly as she spread her legs wide and leant over the desk pushing her ass and pussy up towards me.

I lined up behind her, grabbed hold of my pulsating cock and urgently steered it towards her wet and inviting pussy. "Oh fuck yes Kelly" I shouted. Her pussy was tight and wet, easily inviting my cock into it and I filled it completely.

"Oh my god yes!" she shouted as my cock delved into her hot wet hole "fucking yes Chris, fuck me hard". I didn't need telling twice as I quickly started pounding on her, holding her head down on the desk as I thrust my cock inside her. "Oh fuck yeah Kelly, fucking take it" I reciprocated.

In no time at all we were rocking together, my thrusts into her cunt being met by her grinding hard onto me. I built up a pace, driving my cock hard into her, burying my solid pole deep inside her, working my whole shaft into her. "Fuck, that's so deep Chris" she reacted "Oh god I fucking love it!" She lifted up slightly from the desk and looked round at me as I continued to ram my dick into her. "Fuck yeah Chris, keep going fuck me harder"

I lifted her slightly and put my arms around her, pawing at her magnificent tits. I ripped at the top of her dress, pulling it down so that her tits spilled out of the skimpy material, freed from their prison. I grabbed hold of them with both hands and massaged them hard as I pounded into her from behind. "Yes, Chris, oh fuck yes" she screamed.

I held both of her tits in my hands, gripping them for both pleasure and traction, helping me to pull myself harder and deeper into her cunt, massaging the sumptuous mounds and tweaking her big erect nipples. I was grunting with each thrust and Kelly was moaning at the same time:

"Uh uh uh"

"Oooh, oooh oooh"

I released her tits, feeling the heavy weight of them fall and grabbed her hips, pushing more of her dress off her ass. I came upright and held on tight to her hips, and watched my cock disappearing between her big round butt cheeks, her cheeks shaking with every thrust I made.

"Uh uh fuck,"

"Oh god, oooh, fuck, oooh yes!" she screamed.

I was mesmerised by her ass as I piled into her from behind.  I slowed down so I could enjoy watching my cock slowly enter her and  watched every thrust of my hard pole into her, feeling her tight pussy as I delved deeper inside her all the while watching her plump butt cheeks shake and tremble while she moaned was absolutely engrossing.

I moved my hands off her hips and grabbed her ass and started massaging her cheeks, holding tight and then slapping each cheek which was met with a squeal from Kelly. "You like that Kelly?" I panted in-between thrusts into her.

"Fuck yes Chris, fuck I love it" she confirmed and looked around at me. She smiled at me and I watched as she breathed in sharply with every drive of my cock into her. I continued to hump her slowly and moved my hands off her ass and back onto her hips pulling her onto me. I needed to see her tits and wanted to suck on them so I slowly pulled out of her.

"Turn around" I said.

"What?" she replied, "Don't stop!"

"Turn around" I repeated grabbing her hips and manoeuvring her "I need to see those tits Kelly",

"What, these?" she said finally turning towards me and shaking her huge mounds in my face. "Oh god yeah" I replied, grabbing hold of Kelly's face and kissing her hard and then working my way down her neck and chest until I reached her perfect tits.

They were large and perfectly round and I grabbed them again, massaging them and enjoying the heavy weight of them in my hands. I stood there, cock throbbing and pointing directly at her as I squeezed her boobs and then leapt onto her as I finally forced one of them into my mouth, revelling in how perfectly they fitted in my mouth. I sucked one hard and heard a sharp intake of breath from Kelly "Oooooh god yes" she purred.

She reached out and grabbed hold of my cock as I got to work on her tits, sucking her wonderful mounds as she began stroking my pole.

I moved from one wonderful breast to another sucking and licking them for all I was worth. I licked one whole breast finishing on her erect nipple, tonguing it and sucking it hard to a point as she moaned repeatedly. I moved onto her other nipple, vigorously running my tongue over it revelling in how hard it had got, until both her nipples were sticking out like coat hooks.

All the while she was aggressively stroking my cock, easing her hand round my solid pole and working it up and down the full length. She was gripping my cock tightly and worked the shaft hard her fist moving up and down the whole length and banging against my heavy balls as she reached the base. "Oh god Chris, fuck me again" she begged.

I pulled away from her tits, giving her nipples a final lick each, teasing my tongue over the bullet like points and grabbed her by the hips. She let go of my cock and put her arms around my neck. I lifted her onto the desk and she quickly spread her legs wide opening her pussy for me. I grabbed my cock and steered it back into her as I stared into her eyes. "Fuck yes!" I shouted as I began to drive it home deep inside her, feeling her tight cunt give way to my dick as I forced more of it inside her until I was all the way in, watching her eyes widen as I drove my erect pole deep into her.

"Huuh oh god" she whispered breathlessly "oh god, so fucking deep".

I continued to thrust my cock hard into her, building up my speed and bucking hard as I drove and drove and drove it into her. I was holding her hips as I did so which gave me a fantastic view of her tits, bouncing with every thrust, shaking and rippling every time I ploughed into her. Kelly held her head backwards and was alternating between gasping for breath and screaming, panting as I drew backwards and screaming as I forced myself back into her harder and harder with more force.

"Ooh oh ooh...fuck yes fuck!...ooh oooh Jesus oh my god....Fuck YES CHRIS FUCK THATS IT!"

"Fuck...you...like...my...fucking cock..." I panted only managing to get each word out on each subsequent thrust into her glorious, soaking wet cunt.

"Yes, I love it" she screamed "oh god I love it", her nails digging sharply into my back as she pulled me into her. We were both panting hard, focussed only on grinding our bodies closer together. "Oh god" Kelly mumbled through her short breaths "oh god, I'm going to cum" moving her hands down to my arse and pulling me deep inside her.

"Yes baby" I responded "fucking cum, do it" I demanded feeling her pussy react to my cock driving into her.

"Oh yes...oh yes...oh god Chris, yes...oh fuck fuck fuck Yessssss!" she screamed as she pulled me in tight, wrapping her arms and legs around me. I was aware of the fact that she still had her heels on as I felt the point of one of them graze my back. She pulled me in tighter, her legs wrapping around me more enabling me to force my cock in so deep, increasing her screams as she began to orgasm "oh god yes yes yes!!!" she screamed, beginning to shake and tremble as the orgasm washed over her.

I slowed my thrusts down ensuring that they were slow and deep and took great pleasure in feeling her shudder and moan as she came "oh...oh....oh....oh...fuck! Yes, yes, yes! Fuck yes Chris!!!" she shouted. She kept her eyes closed as the orgasm subsided leaving her trembling in my arms. I eased myself out of her, my arms wrapped around her until her breathing levelled and she opened her eyes and looked at me:

"Fuck that was good...come on you need to finish off" and with that she grabbed my arse again and pulled me back inside her. I took the opportunity to get my face amongst her tits again, enjoying the sheen of sweat on them as I grabbed them with both hands and licked and sucked them once more. I continued to hammer my cock into her soaking wet pussy while I sucked her stupendous melons, knowing that I couldn't last much longer. I came up for air and Kelly leant back with her hands on the desk extending her torso and arching her back, her tits drawn backwards, her nipples still hard and erect pointing skywards. I grabbed her hips once more and focussed on driving my cock into her, my eyes darting around. First focussing on her tits shaking as I piled into her, then watching my cock forcing its way in and out of her neatly trimmed pussy, a line of hair above my cock reaching its goal in her cunt, finally staring into her eyes as she lifted her head forwards.

"Fuck" I exclaimed "fucking hell Kelly, Jesus" I panted aware that I was so close to cumming and wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. I held her tightly driving my cock  in as deep as I could listening to her moaning with each thrust. "Oh fuck Kelly, fuck I'm going to cum" I shouted. I grabbed her hips once more, bucking hard as I drove into her, desperate to shoot my load.

"Do it, come on Chris, don't cum inside me, shoot over me, oh fuck yes" she screamed as she looked deep into my eyes and I thrust a few more times digging my nails into her hips as I held on and reached a climax.  "Fuck, here I go Kelly, fucking take it" I screamed ramming my dick into her as fast as I could. I was so close and her encouraging words were pushing me right to the edge

"Cum over me Chris, come on I want your spunk you bad boy, give it to me"

It was too much.

"Oh fuck uh uh uh uh uh uh oh fuck" I grunted with a few final thrusts and pulled out of her just in time as my cock erupted, shooting my spunk over her, jets of it landing on her dress, legs and high heels. "Oh fuck yes Kelly" I shouted as I pumped my load out all over her "fuck yes!"

"Oh fuck Chris, that was good, shit what a load of spunk!" she laughed as the last few drops of cum dribbled off my cock onto the floor.

She kissed me and moaned as our lips parted and we held each other "Mmmmm, " she sighed "those girls you're going to interview are going to have a very nice time meeting you. I bet they can't wait to have a go on your big fat cock. I look forward to hearing what you get up to with them."

I took a few seconds to regain my composure "I don't know where you've got this idea Kelly, I'm only meeting them for a few hours, they won't have time to come round to my charms like you have!"

"Ha" she shouted "I've been waiting for you to fuck me like that for ages, I can't believe I had to practically jump on you for it to happen. And you owe me a new dress for the mess you've just made of it Chris, I don't know how I'm going to hide these stains today" she laughed.

We were jolted upright by a loud knocking on the door

"Shit" I muttered

"Just a minute" shouted Kelly, then burst out giggling as we briefly kissed and rushed to get dressed.

"Just coming" confirmed Kelly, laughing once again.

She turned to me, looking me in the eye "Give me a call after your first meeting tomorrow, I look forward to hearing all about it - and I mean ALL about it. I bet something happens and I want all the juicy details. If not you can have a wank over the phone with me!" 

"I look forward to it" I replied imagining how this was going to pan out. "Lets speak tomorrow then" she confirmed and she reached up to me and kissed me.

"I'll see you back in the office next Monday then" I confirmed, reluctantly pulling away and walking towards the door.

"Yep, let's put another meeting in, just the two of us" said Kelly giving me a cheeky smile

"Looking forward to it already" I confirmed as I smiled at Kelly and opened the door to find Steve waiting outside with a face like thunder.

"Steve!" I shouted slapping him on the back "Great to see you! Have a great day!" I said sarcastically  as I breezed past him, turned my head and winked at Kelly and strolled off into the office...

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Two - Teased by an all time legend

I drove up to Manchester first thing the following morning. My first interview was with the legendary Sam Fox. She was a huge star in the 80s and 90s going from the pages of The Sun to being a popstar and becoming a Playboy bunny. She was the entry point for a lot of young lads growing up in the 1980s and 1990s, me included. I was no different and had happy memories of sneaking copies of the Sun up to my bedroom to wank over her.

I had arranged to meet Sam at a hotel where she was staying doing some promotional work. I pulled into the hotel car park and found a space, turning off the ignition I let out a sigh. I was nervous, I was still recovering from fucking Kelly yesterday, that had been a real bolt out of the blue. And now I was about to meet arguably the most famous page 3 girl of them all. I didn't buy into what Kelly had said about getting lucky with any of them. I just wanted to do a good job and was looking forward to speaking to Kelly again this evening for some phone sex!

My phone vibrated as a message arrived. "Hi Chris" it read "I'm in room 612, see you soon. Sam. x" I grabbed my bag from the boot of the car and made my way into the hotel reception. I found the lift, and pressed the button for the 6th floor. The lift doors shut behind me and I took the time to look at myself in the mirror on one of the walls.

I smoothed my hair back and looked at myself in the mirror, not looking too bad Chris I thought to myself. Well good enough to fuck Kelly Brook yesterday I thought as I laughed to myself.

Sam greeted me as she opened the door to her room

"Hi Chris, really nice to meet you."

"You too Sam" I replied as I leant down and gave her a kiss on both cheeks.

"Come in, have a seat." she indicated to one of the chairs set facing each other.

"Fancy a drink? I think your company's paying so I ordered champagne" and she laughed out loud, throwing her head back and showing her still extensive cleavage.

She was pretty short, I'd say barely over 5 feet and I towered over her being more than a foot taller. She was casually dressed, a vest top which her tits looked like they were trying to burst out of and a short denim skirt. She still had the long blonde hair and classic Sam Fox smile - the one I'd seen so many times in the pages of the Sun and various magazines over the years.

"Oh well I can't let you have a drink on your own can I?" I enquired

"Absolutely not" she laughed "I can see you and me are going to get on Chris" as she wandered over to the table and poured out two glasses of champagne.

"Here you go" she said returning with the glasses, "Cheers" and we clinked glasses and both took a sip.

"Sit down then sweetie" she said and indicated one of the chairs. We both sat at the same time as she took another sip and set her glass down, crossing her legs and showing a nice bit of her thigh. I set up my audio recorder and started recording "So, what do you want to know?" she enquired.

"Tell me what your view is of page 3?"

"Well, I loved it. I loved it at the time and I love it still. It paid for so much and allowed me to do what I wanted to do. It's not like I was doing porn!" she laughed

"You did do some naked photoshoots for magazines abroad though didn't you?" I responded.

"Well, yeah, naked but not porn. I couldn't do that in the UK - I had a reputation in the UK. I was the girl next door - well one who got her tits out anyway!" and she burst out laughing.

"Oh yeah, I wish the girls next door had done that when I was growing up!"

"I bet you did you dirty boy" she teased as she raised an eyebrow at me.

I blushed slightly "Well, I think sneaking copies of the Sun into your bedroom was a rite of passage for any young lad back then!"

"Yeah, I remember meeting young lads and so many of them telling me that! I used to enjoy it though, I loved the idea of turning guys on. It was really empowering you know?" she questioned. Knowing that a photo of me with these beauties out" she grabbed a handful of her still ample tits at this point "knowing that so many guys were getting off on that gave me a real sense of power and control".

I nodded "Really? That's really interesting"

"Yeah of course, here I was a young woman, making her way in the world off the back of horny blokes...and I was in control of it. That sense of power is really important to young women, knowing you can make it and there is nothing wrong with using your sexuality to get where you want to. So long as you're in control" Sam confirmed as she leant back and took another sip of champagne.

"And you were in control?" I enquired.

She nodded vigorously "Well, absolutely. Going back to your point about naked shoots - I knew I could do those abroad back in the day as they wouldn't really get seen in the UK. And they were never full frontal, it was just a bit of bush" she roared with laughter "And if they wanted to pay me loads more for just a bit of bush that was fine by me"

She leant forwards to place her glass down on the table in front of her giving me an eyeful of her still spectacular cleavage. She leant back once more, her skirt riding up slightly on her legs.

"So, you weren't worried about your reputation as a girl next door in the UK?" I questioned.

"Nah, I was careful but I was maximising my opportunities! I chose when to shoot and who to shoot with and I was well looked after."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"What do you think I mean?" she shot back.

"Well, I think you probably got whoever and whatever you wanted when you wanted it"

"Absolutely right. I'd be shooting during the day and drinking, dancing and fucking at night. They were great days. And like you say I could get blokes to do whatever I wanted"

"Whatever you wanted?" I repeated.

"Oh yes" she confirmed, taking another drink and smiling at me.

"Jesus Sam, I'm getting excited thinking about it" I laughed, aware of my cock stirring and hardening.

"You see" she giggled "I've still got it. I bet I could get you do whatever I want" she said as she leant forwards and gave me another huge eyeful of her ample cleavage.

"Oh god absolutely!" I confirmed, even more aware of my cock now "I've been an admirer of you for years Sam, this is like a dream for me!"

Sam stood up and smiled at me "Yeah and I bet you loved wanking over those pictures of me in The Sun didn't you?"

I nodded meekly as Sam walked over to me "wanking over my smiling face and tits, getting your cock all nice and hard? Imagining what you'd do if you could meet me in the flesh, thinking about caressing these tits? Am I right?" she questioned as she grabbed her tits with both hands.

"Of course" I laughed nervously aware of how much she was turning me on.

"So to prove my point, stand up" she demanded. I obeyed and quickly got to my feet, towering over her. Her eyes immediately went to the bulge in my trousers.

"See what I mean" she laughed "you see I'm in control, we've only been talking for a bit and you cant help but be turned on by it"

I shuffled uncomfortably from one foot to the other. "Right, to prove my point, I want you standing still. You have to do what I say, understand?"

"Sure I understand" I confirmed. She looked up at me and smiled.

"So, let's see if we can get that bulge even bigger" and with that she lifted her arms up and swiftly took her vest top off, throwing it to the floor and releasing her mature large breasts.

I breathed in sharply as I looked at her. Her tits maybe weren't as perky as the ones I'd spent so long looking at years ago but they were big, full and still looked good, like a couple of missiles protruding from her chest. I licked my lips and couldn't take my eyes off her magnificent breasts, within touching distance of me, fuck this was so good but like torture I thought to myself. She stood in front of me, as she then slowly slipped her skirt down, turning round as she did so, slipping her skirt off and showing her ass, naked except for a small thong. "You like what you see Chris?" she asked "you like these big tits?"

"Oh god yeah Sam" I confirmed "I love them, fuck me I love them so much!"

"I know!" she laughed as she moved closer, reached out a hand and rubbed the bulge in my trousers. I let out an involuntary moan. Sam held onto my growing bulge and looked me in the eye "Right, as I said you have to do what I say and if you're good you may get to suck on these bad boys."

"Oh Christ yes please Sam, I'll be good and do what you want!" I begged practically slavering.

"OK" Sam confirmed "you cannot move or touch me. You can only speak when I ask you to. Do you understand?"

I nodded. "OK, let's have a look at your cock then. Unzip your trousers and take your belt off" she demanded. I immediately did what she asked, desperate to get my hands on her tits, desperate to suck those wonderful nipples, desperate to free my rock hard cock from my pants and start wanking over her.

"Now pull them down" she indicated to my trousers. I obeyed so that they collected at my feet. My bulging cock was evident as it pushed against my boxers, pointing towards her.

"You're doing well Chris, stay still and don't touch me" she demanded as she grabbed my boxers and pulled them over the bulge, releasing my solid cock which twitched with anticipation as I stood there obeying her every word.

"Fucking hell Chris that is a hard cock, not a bad size, I like the look of that" and she reached out a hand round it, not quite touching it as I closed my eyes desperate for her to touch me, waiting anxiously for her to start rubbing my solid pole.

"Ha!" she laughed and I opened my eyes again "it's not that easy!!" I went to speak but she stopped me "no talking unless I let you, otherwise you're not getting anywhere near my tits!" And with that she looked up at me and started slowly massaging her breasts "Oh yeah, I like playing with my tits, do you like it Chris?" she asked grabbing handfuls of her boobs and massaging the heavy mounds, slowly rubbing her nipples as I could see them begin to stiffen.

"You can answer" she said as she continued to massage her tits, my cock throbbing as I watched on in awe.

"Yes Sam, I love it"

"I can tell, look at your cock twitching. Oooh I bet you'd like to get that cock in between these tits, fucking my tits"

She continued to gently rub her tits, circling the nipples with a finger and slowly squeezing her nipples to a point. "You want to start wanking don't you? You want to want to wank over me while I play with these tits?" I nodded again getting off on how much she was teasing me.

"All in good time if you do what I say Chris. I just want a closer look at that cock" and she knelt down in front of me. I couldn't take my eyes off her as she looked up at me and once again reached out a hand to my cock. "Fuck that is hard Chris, I do still like a hard cock" and she ever so gently encircled my penis with her hand so that she was holding it. "I can feel it throbbing Chris, you want me to start wanking it?"

"Oh yes please" I responded

"Ha!" Sam laughed again and let go of it "Not yet!" and she stood up, turned around and started to slowly shimmy her thong off. I had a nice view of her ass as she rolled the thong off. She then quickly turned around and sat on the floor in front of me, opening her legs slightly so I got a view of her bush. "You like the look of that don't you Chris?" Sam asked as she slowly spread her legs and exposed her pussy, "You like looking at my wet pussy?" she enquired

I nodded, my cock twitching almost in agreement! Sam smiled and spread her legs further. I could see her pussy was wet and watched intently as she slid a couple of fingers down, rubbing her clit and moaning before slowly spreading her pussy lips and getting 2 fingers inside her. "Oh yes, she moaned as she began to finger her pussy

"Oh fuck yes that feels good" she continued as she began to slide her fingers in and out of her slit. "Oh god yes" she said as she increased the speed of her other hand on her clit, rubbing two fingers at speed on herself, beginning to shake as she did so.

I couldn't take my eyes off her and it was taking all my power to stop my hands from grabbing my cock and beginning to stroke it. She looked up at me "Oh fuck Chris, this is good, look how hard your cock is and you can't do anything!"  Sam was breathing heavily and her words were coming out in short breaths "you …like...watching...me?"

"Fuck yes" I replied staring intently.

She was panting hard as she continued to work her clit with one hand and finger fuck herself with the other.  She looked up at me and bit her lip as she slowed her movements down and moaned. She opened her legs as wide as possible and took her fingers out of her cunt and spread her pussy lips wide giving me a perfect view of her pink wet hole. "Ummmmm" she moaned "look at that Chris, I bet you wish you could get that fat cock in there don't you? Driving it into me? Making me scream?" She began once more to work a couple of fingers inside her and quickly built up a pace fingering her cunt first with two and then with three fingers.

"Fuuuck" she exclaimed "fuck yes, I bet you'd like to be fucking me, rather than standing there helpless" she taunted. I could do nothing other than view this spectacle, my cock also taunting me standing proud and pointing directly towards this legendary page 3 girl getting herself off in front of me. I loved what I was watching of course, delighting in watching Sam fuck her pussy with her fingers, rub her clit and moan and scream but I was struggling not to start wanking or to jump on her and join in.

"Fucking hell Sam" I moaned. She locked eyes with me "Ok, you've been good so far but I need you now. Get over here now, get on your knees and suck my tits! Now COME ON!!" she demanded. I quickly moved and got on my knees next to her. "No playing with that cock until I say so!!! Suck my fucking tits!" she screamed at me.

I urgently grabbed a handful of one of her tits with one hand and enveloped it with my mouth, sucking hard on the huge orb, running my tongue all over it and licking at the nipple. Oh my god, it tasted wonderful and I could feel my erection getting even bigger, my cock desperate for some action.

"Yes, Chris, lick my nipples, suck them hard, Oh god, I love having my tits sucked while I cum".

I grabbed handfuls of both tits and moved from one to the other, spending time massaging one as I licked and sucked the other. In no time they were absolutely drenched in my spit and my cock felt like it was about to explode. "Oooh God yes" cried Sam, her hands moving vigorously, rubbing her clit hard and fast, "Oh fuck yes, suck them harder, bite them, bite my nipples". I obeyed and sank my teeth into one of her tits.

"Yesssss!!! " she screamed "oh fuck yes". I quickly moved to the other breast and repeated the action, sucking it hard and then, licking the nipple and biting it hard. "Yessss!! Fuck, I'm cumming. Oh god Chris keep sucking and biting them fuck fuck fuck yes!!!" she screamed as I obeyed and she began to shake as the orgasm took hold of her.

Her body jerked as she came, shallow breaths coming out, and she shook as I continued to suck and bite one tit while massaging the other, my cock throbbing and poking into her stomach. "Yes, oh god yes...fuck...oh god...yes" she panted as her breathing slowed. She removed her hands from her pussy and grabbed my head. I came up for air and she kissed me hard before we drew apart and she confirmed with a smile on her face "You can wank over me now if you like".

I went back to sucking her tits as I moved my hand down urgently to my cock and began to wank it hard, finally able to revel in my cock getting in on the action.

"Stop sucking my tits, I want to watch you wank"

I stood up and continued to work my cock, watching Sam on the floor, her tits on display, her legs open showing her glistening pussy and bush and her eyes fixed on me. "Oh fuck Sam" I exclaimed as I worked the shaft hard, staring intently at her.

"Keep quiet Chris" she demanded.

I obeyed and built up a pace on my cock, intently staring at her and working my hand backwards and forwards, revelling in wanking over her. She got up and came over and knelt in front of me and smiled. She grabbed my hand wrapped around my cock and together we worked on it as I let out a moan.

"Let go Chris, you've earned this, let me finish you off" she confirmed and I released my hand and moaned as Sam began working the shaft, exposing the head and smiling at me as I moaned once more and let her go to work.

To say she was an expert in managing a cock would be an understatement. She really knew how to handle a hard dick. Beginning slowly, she worked backwards, exposing the bulbous head which was already wet with pre cum, then working forwards as the pleasure ran through me.

"You can talk now Chris, how were my tits?" she said as she continued to expertly wank me off, increasing the pace before she grabbed my heavy balls with her other hand and began to massage them in time with her movements on my penis.

"Oh my god Sam, so good, so fucking good. I could suck your tits all day. Shit, you were right, you could get me to do whatever you wanted"

"Oh I know, I love it, I love being in control and love wanking a cock - you're going to cum soon aren't you, you naughty boy?"

"Fuck yeah, I can't last long at all, you've got me so worked up."

Sam picked up the pace on my cock, really working it hard now, hard and fast, just how I liked it. "I want you to cum on my big tits, can you do that for me?" encouraged Sam.

"Oh fuck yes, fuck oh god" I shouted as I watched Sam lick her lips as she gripped my cock harder and meticulously worked on it. "Faster Sam please, come on harder" I demanded. She obliged and picked up the pace on my tool, expertly working the shaft vigorously. "Like that Chris?"

"Oh god Sam, yes that's it" I responded looking down at her as her hand became a blur pumping my dick as fast as she could.  She continued to work my shaft hard as I moaned "oh fuck yes, fuck Sam, that's it"

"I know" said Sam and she let go of my cock and came up on her knees and i watched in awe as she grabbed hold of the base of my cock and quickly steered my erect shaft into her mouth.

"Fuuuccck yes" I shouted as she began to suck my penis, slowly taking it all in her mouth. She took my cock out of her mouth and held it while she licked it from the base to the tip, slowly tonguing the head to moans of pleasure from me before then enveloping the tip with her lips and forcing the whole shaft between her red lips and deep inside her mouth and down her throat.

"Oh my god, fuck yes" I shouted watching her head bob backwards and forwards as she began to eat my cock. I breathed heavily and grabbed onto the back of her head, assisting her in keeping her movements regular. She moved one hand off the base of my cock and grabbed my ass, pulling me further into her mouth and held me there as she bobbed on my cock, sucking it hard and making me think I was going to shoot my load in her mouth. "Fuck Sam keep going, fuck me" I exclaimed as she increased the pace on my cock, bobbing her head and gagging as she pulled me all the way as far down her throat as she could.

"Gaaagghh" she gagged and released my member from her mouth and looked up at me, holding my rock hard soaking wet cock in one hand "you ready to cum over my tits yet? " she asked alternating between wanking the shaft and licking it.

"Nearly there" I moaned "fuck yeah I'm nearly there".

"Don't you dare cum in my mouth, I want your cum on my tits remember" she ordered as she slowly licked me all the way to the head and forced it once more into her mouth. That was easy for her to say, less easy for me to obey with the most famous page 3 girl of them all with her lips wrapped round my pole given it such a thorough sucking.

She could tell this and she took it out of her mouth, gave it one final lick and then focussed her attention on wanking me off again, the shaft well lubricated from her spit and she easily worked her hand backwards and forwards, making me moan once more as I got closer to cumming. "Come on darling" she encouraged me, "shoot that spunk over my big tits". Her hand was once more a blur as she worked my hard shaft at speed.

"Yes, fuck, keep going Sam" I begged. "I'm almost there" she looked up at me and smiled while licking her lips and returned her attention to my cock, seemingly mesmerised by it. "Oh god, yes Sam, yes, that's it. I'm going to cum, fuck, I'm going to cum on Sam Fox's tits, oh shit" I shouted as I felt the orgasm approaching as she continued to work on my dick. I clenched my buttocks, holding on for as long as I could before releasing my load.

"Do it!!" she screamed at me "cum on my tits Chris!" she demanded working my cock to a finish.

"Oh god yes, I'm cumming, fuck here I go" I shouted as I felt the orgasm hit and waves of pleasure washed over me. I watched her smile and forced myself to keep my eyes open as my cock began twitching in her hand and then I felt the cum building and my cock finally exploded, shooting hot cum onto her tits, covering her tits in my spunk.

"Fuck yes!!!" I shouted "Oh my god Sam" as my body jerked and she directed my cock onto her tits, forcing the jets of spunk onto her tits as she pumped it all out onto her majestic orbs, collecting in a number of pools.

"Fuck Chris that's it" she encouraged "get it all over my tits, good boy!"

I breathed heavily as my cock finished covering her tits and watched as the cum began to dribble down her tits. She still held tightly onto my dick and cum dribbled down her hand as she slowly stopped working my cock, with the cum beginning to run down onto her wrists.

"You see" she said "I've still got it and I can still get guys to do whatever I want" and she gave a final few rubs to my cock and let go.

"Shit" I exclaimed "you can indeed."

"And you made a nice big mess on my tits" she laughed as she rubbed the cum off her hands and massaged it into her tits. I stood watching as my erection subsided, revelling in Sam rubbing my cum over her spectacular breasts. "Fucking hell Chris, so much of it" she laughed and continued to massage her tits, collecting scoops of cum from her chest and slowly working it into her breasts.

"Well Sam, you deserved a big load after how much you turned me on!" I complimented her.

She stood up and grabbed our glasses of champagne and brought them over. "Well cheers Chris, thanks for a very interesting interview and afternoon" she said as we chinked glasses and both took a hefty swig of champagne.

"Thanks Sam"  I responded, "I've had a great time and I think I've got an interesting angle about female empowerment and taking control!" I laughed.

"Absolutely, although you may have to leave some of the details out" she replied.

"Haha" I laughed as she leant up to me and I leant down and we kissed.

We broke apart and Sam began getting dressed, some of my cum still visible on her ample breasts. I looked around for my clothes and began to get dressed too. "I look forward to seeing you again at the reunion next week Chris" said Sam pulling her vest top back on.

"Yeah me too" I replied still unable to believe that Sam Fox had wanked me off over her tits. "Are you looking forward to seeing some of the other girls again? " I asked as I finished dressing and packed away my laptop and recorder.

"Definitely, can't wait to see them all again" she confirmed "Who knows, now that we've got to know each other we may be able to do something more!"

"Can't wait" I said. "Thanks so much for your time Sam, I've got a lot to write up" I laughed as she bounced over to me, stood on her tiptoes as we kissed once more.

"Take care sweetie, see you next week"

I walked out of the room "See you then Sam, thanks again" and got in the lift, shaking my head unable to believe what had just happened and how the hell I was going to explain this to Kelly when we spoke later.

----------------------------

Chapter Three - A call with the boss

I'd driven the relatively short journey to Leeds and checked into the Royal Hotel where I would be interviewing Maria Whittaker and Linda Lusardi tomorrow. I'd just dumped my bags on the bed and sat down when my phone rang. It was Kelly

"How did it go?" she asked as I answered the call "Got me an exclusive yet?"

"I dunno, what would you consider an exclusive?" I retorted.

"Well anything we didn't already know?"

"Well she likes to be in control and was really clear on the power and control she had. "

"Hmmm" sighed Kelly "but any juicy stories we can use?"

"Well no really juicy stories...but..."

"But what, spit it out Chris"

"Well we do know now that she likes to suck dick and gives a fucking good hand job!" I confessed.

"I fucking knew it" roared Kelly, "the first one and you've already shot your load! Unbelievable! I told you they'd be all over you"

"Well what was I supposed to do?" I asked. "She was going on about being in control and owning her destiny and suddenly I was there with my cock out watching her play with herself. She clearly likes being dominating, she wouldn't let me do anything without her say so."

"Shit Chris, that's amazing, she started wanking herself off with you watching?"

"Yep, cock out and all, not able to do anything while I had to watch her get off."

"Fuck Chris, how hard were you? How fucking big was your cock?"

"Oh Kelly I was rock hard, absolutely solid, was absolutely throbbing"

"Ummm, tell me more" said Kelly as she started breathing more heavily.

"I had to stand there, cock standing fully to attention and watch her fingering her clit and moaning. I stood there completely helpless getting harder and harder".

"Yes, oh god yes" said Kelly sounding breathless.

"I watched her fucking her pussy, I could hear her soaking wet cunt as she played with herself, unable to take my eyes off her, unable to start wanking myself as she moaned and massaged her tits and taunted me while I just got harder and harder."

"Oh fuck yes, oh God I wish I'd seen it, oh fuck yes" moaned Kelly

"I watched for what seemed like ages until eventually she let me get get involved so I could suck her tits while she brought herself off. She was screaming, demanding that I sucked her tits as she came. So I sucked them hard, got my mouth all over them and sucked on those titties. I was biting her nipples as she came, my cock poking into her stomach as she shook."

"Oh god yes, fuck yes, oh Chris, I fucking love it." squealed Kelly. "And then what? Did you get off like I am now. Fuck, I'm thinking about that fucking hard cock getting what it wanted, that lucky bitch wanking it off, I want it"

"Go on Kelly" I responded "Imagine her getting hold of my throbbing cock, getting wanked off, twitching and ready to explode."

"Oh God yes Chris" moaned Kelly as she clearly started working harder on her own clit, the pace of her breathing increasing "oh God yes I want that cock back in my cunt, fuck me Chris, fuck I want it"

"She got hold of it and started wanking me off while I stared at her tits." I expanded. "I was so turned on I knew I wasn't going to last long and she knew it!"

"Yes, did you cum Chris, did you cum over her tits?"

"She then got on her knees and started sucking me off, taking my fat cock in her mouth"

"Fuck yes!"

"She took it all the way down her throat, gagging on it, sucking and licking it while I moaned".

"Yes, yes, yes oh god yes oh fuck I'm cumming Chris, oh god shit yes"

"I couldn't last any longer Kelly, she took me out of her mouth and pounded on my cock, shouting at me to cum over her tits"

"Yes yes yes oh god yes, fuck, yes I want your cock cumming over me again, that lucky bitch oh god yes!!! Yes yes!!!" Kelly screamed down the phone at me as she came.

"And I shot my spunk all over her epic tits Kelly, shooting a big load all over them while she pumped it out of me. Covering her tits with my spunk! It was fucking good Kelly, fucking good"

"Oh yes, oh my God Chris, fuck that was good. You dirty fucking bastard" Kelly responded as she slowly regained her composure, breathing heavily down the phone.

"You OK Kelly?" I enquired

"Yeah" she responded eventually "I told you, I knew you'd get up to something with them all. That's why I needed to get my hands on you first yesterday" she laughed.

"Well you were right" I agreed.

"So who have you got lined up next?" Kelly asked.

"It's two in one tomorrow - Maria Whittaker and Linda Lusardi" I confirmed.

"Another couple of old school page 3 stunners eh Chris? How much did you wank over them back in the day?" she asked.

"What do you think?" I responded

"I swear Chris, if you do anything with those two I will scream. And I will want all the details. Fuck, I'm envious already. And I bet you get to fuck them this time"

"Well I dunno. I'll try and get your exclusives anyway"

"I bet. What time are you meeting them?"

"Interview booked for 11."

"So, with your track record I reckon by about 12 you'll be fucking at least one of them - I'm going to have a wank at 12 tomorrow thinking about you maybe having a threesome you lucky bastard!"

"Go for it Kelly. I'll think about you too!"

"Ha! You'll be too busy sucking some tits and fucking to do that. Just make sure you tell me all about it tomorrow evening"

"Yeah! Yeah I dunno Kelly, let's see how it goes!"

"Can't wait to hear what happens. Make sure you don't tire yourself out too much this week - we've got a meeting next Monday I'm already getting excited about."

"Oh I'll be fine then Kelly!!" I laughed. "Look forward to speaking tomorrow."

"Sleep well Chris, you're going to need that rest." And she laughed as she hung up.

I lay back on the bed and breathed out deeply. This week had been pretty great so far and if Kelly was right tomorrow was going to be another great day full of big tits and fucking. With the guarantee of Kelly getting off hearing all about it! I couldn't wait to find out...

Cadeauxxx

Fantastic story! I love how you broke it off into chapters. It has great comedy, and you did an amazing job to build tension and atmosphere all through masturbation. I cannot wait for the next chapters, especially knowing who all is booked for interviews.  ;)
    Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Cantgetenough

Viri

That was awesome, looking forward to the next chapter.

diamond_luv

I had a good laugh at some parts of this. Great work with Sam Fox who I find to be gorgeous.

BigTitsEnjoyer

Can't wait for more.

madboy7931

Re: Are Page 3 Girls the Ultimate Feminists? Part One (Kelly Brook and Sam Fox)
    « Reply #5 on: September 15, 2023, 04:12:09 PM »
    Great story so far!! Love the old school Page 3 Girls so looking forward to the next few chapters!!

BlingBlingWarrior

I can't wait to see Lucy show up!

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA