Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Lifting Britney Spears  (Read 38787 times)

Old_CSSA_Archive

Lifting Britney Spears
« on: December 24, 2022, 06:28:37 AM »
Lifting Britney by "J"
Celeb(s) – Britney Spears
Codes – MF, Oral, Anal
Originally posted on September 4 2003 at CSSA

This story is in no way supposed to cause offense towards any of the names mentioned, fictitious or otherwise. It is not supposed to imply that any of the said names would consider nor have involved themselves in any of mentioned activities. Now, just read the fucking story and nobody sue me.

I dream of being a guy like me. One of those lucky sons-of-bitches with a crazy but true story to tell everyone. I dream of being just like that. And now I have a story. And now I want to tell it. It’s not very long, but it’s worth hearing.

I work in a Pepsi promotions building. I make about twenty-seven thousand a year and I’m single. I wouldn’t say I’m ugly, and I go to the gym twice a week and I swim on Sundays. I would date, I really would, but my time recently has been full of work and more fucking work. Coca-Cola are pressuring my boss by putting out that Vanilla flavor and my boss wants to put an idea forward to the Gods of marketing in an undisclosed office location which involves us ripping of the Coke idea but making it look alluringly original at the same time. People in the business always end up talking about the most important feature in advertising, whether it’s at a party, some kind off meeting, wherever, it’s always the same. Jean from PR will claim it is the consumer who’s important. Jake from wherever will be certain it’s the poster. Me, I trace it all back to it’s route: the camera.

The camera is what creates a poster. A picture. No way is somebody going to look at a painting of a Pepsi and think, ‘Oh, now I’m really fucking thirsty’. Never happens. The camera, although not always used, is probably the biggest single addition to media ever created. And without the camera, remember, there would be no video camera, hence, no TV. The camera is used in all aspects of this industry today, and floods into almost every other, not including the press. It really does irritate me when somebody tries to challenge this idea because it isn’t one I’ve just picked at random. The camera, well, I believe…it IS advertising.

This is what bothers me today. But whenever I think about my shitty little existence, my obsession with the fucking camera, I just remember my little story that has…well, given me my fifteen minutes. Although all the fuss has long since died down (lawyers are a wonderful thing) I still have the memories. And those are all I need.

It was three months ago and I can still get hard whenever I think about it. Britney Spears had come back to our building to shoot her final Pepsi advert before they let her go for someone newer. She knew the deal. Her new Christina Aguilera-esk attitude was pissing off the big guys some, and they wanted something a little calmer to begin their new kiddies promotion. Britney had changed a lot recently. I didn’t know her, obviously we didn’t talk, but she used to be a regular visitor to our basement studios for some reason or another, and I would see her walking through the lower lobby talking/screaming to/at her personal assistants. Of which there were twenty. Plus.

Over time she got angrier and angrier and recently she had moved on a hell of a lot since what we all remember as the early days. When she was in her school uniform. “Baby, I’m so into you.” Of course, she wasn’t with Pepsi back then, but all the same, she’s been the publics Marilyn for some time now, so we all more or less know what's going on.

Sorry, I’m wasting time. Let me get straight to it. Britney comes in on her final day, pissed off to hell and back about this being her last deal and all and as I always do, I follow her as far as I’m allowed to, up until the glass of Studio One. Then I have to get back to my shitty little job. In my shitty little office. Britney was already dressed in her performance outfit, something I had never seen before. Half of her moans were audible and I caught on that she was about two hours behind schedule. She was wearing an all in one red leather number, with a long zip up her back. As she walked, the leather clung to her frame, and was clearly wedged up the crack of her ass. I didn’t get a clear look at her crotch, so I couldn’t tell if the leather had made it into her pussy, but at the time I was half glad, this would give me something to fantasize about for weeks to come (or cum).

So I figured, fuck it, lets do some work. I went back to my office, sat down, and more or less forgot about everything else except commenting on this new poster campaign where we get little kids to draw cans of our product. God, how bored was I when I sat there. The only relief I got was when…oh no, sorry, I didn’t get any fucking relief. Don’t ever do my job. You’ll kill yourself. In fact…maybe I would’ve to if…well, I don’t wanna ruin it.

Around whatever time it was, I decided to go an deliver my cardboard templates of a few posters I had designed to my boss on the eighteenth floor. I left my office wearing my shirt tucked in to my Gucci trousers. I had a simple silk red tie of, but I reckon I looked pretty good. I walked along the carpeted floor, passing secretaries I’d only ever looked twice at when I was hammered at the office parties.

I reached the elevator. Pressed the button. This is my life. That’s what I was thinking until the elevator arrived and binged as it’s metal doors slid stylishly into the walls. We have pretty kickass elevators considering that Coca Cola are kicking us down so bad in the market. I stepped on. The floor is carpeted, but with soft red carpet that’s kept very clean at the demand of our president who I’ve never actually met but apparently he signs my pay checks so I never question his actual existence. The lift is wallpapered with a soft yellow and burgundy stripe pattern and other than a light in the ceiling, that’s it.

Two floors. Three floors. Four. Blah blah. I put a hand in my pocket as I watch the light blink between floor numbers. Eleven. Twelve. Thirteen. Thirteen. Thirteen. Shit. Someone’s getting on. For a very, very brief second I’m scared because this being floor thirteen, there could be a Jason or Freddie motherfucker ready to pounce.

But then I stop worrying because I realize I’m not eight anymore. Slowly, the lift doors open. I look down at the ground pretending not to be interested. I hear a bing and then a whir as the doors close. I hear a female voice mutter, “fuckin’ hell” and I smile because I know they want to go down, but this lift is on it’s way to the top. Still smiling, I look up. I look in the metal and I see a sea of blurry red. I focus my eyes but can’t see the face of the person next to me. And then I realize.

My head whips to my right and there she is. And you know who it is. There’s a very slight frown on her face. But it looks so sexy on her small, cute face. She noticed me spin round and looks up confidently.

“Are you going all the way to the top?”

I nod, not incapable of speech, but in honesty, a little bit scared of her confidence. I could be any body. A rapist even. And she wasn’t even the slightest bit concerned. See, this is where money will get you. You don’t even have to worry about being on your own with a stranger anymore because you reach a point where you just assume somebody will be there to jump through the metal doors locked and loaded with a shotgun – ready to protect you.

After I nod she sighs, and puts a hand on her curved hip. She relaxes one knee and waits. On her head is a very light shine. Sweat. Her hair is ruffled a little and so I’m guessing she had just been doing some moves. The bottle of unopened and chilled water in her hand told me that she was up here for refreshments. Nobody to get it for her? Poor Britney. Silence then filled the lift for two floors. It was broken when Britney sighed again and opened the water in her hand. She lifted it to her mouth
and closed her eyes as she drank.

I watched her bottom lip as it lightly touched the neck of the bottle. I looked down her body. Her breasts were nicely rounded, the red leather outfit showed a small cleavage but with her head tilted back her breasts were pushed upwards. Her stomach was as flat as ever, and the leather of the outfit had slipped up Britney’s pussy. I couldn’t stop staring at it. Her pussy looked so tight that I just wanted to touch it. Just to put my finger in between that tight leather and rub. And to hear Britney moan. Those quick gasps for air as she closed her eyes and opened her mouth and arched her back as her whole body twisted in orgasmic ecstasy.

I heard Britney finish her last mouthful and quickly shifted my eyes. She did up the bottle and put her lips together to dry off the water on them.

She looked sideways and saw me watching her.

“Uh huh?” she asked.

“Sorry, it’s nothing,” I said trying to mask my desire to have her naked and riding me. If only she knew what I was thinking, she would smack me so hard I wouldn’t even remember meeting her.

More floors. I decided to turn to Britney and end the ride on a good note.

“Listen,” she looked at me as I spoke, “I’m sorry I’m wasting your time. Just need to see my boss about our next campaign.”

She smiled for the first time. She must’ve been pleased that I at least tried to be polite. Probably something she doesn’t get often – a person speaking to her as a human being rather than a superstar. “It’s okay. I’m not in a rush anyways.”

“Good. I’m glad.” I smiled and looked at my shoes. I had nothing else to say. Once again, there was silence in the elevator. This time, it was an alarm that broke it. The lights flashed and there was a snap of metal. The lift stopped moving. Darkness. The lights flashed back on as the alarm continued to sound.

“Aw FUCK!” exclaimed Britney. I would’ve thought this was out of character had I not seen the Britney who talked to her agents. Britney hit the wall with the palm of her hand. She looked at the lift buttons. There was nothing apart from a speaker. She bent over. Her toned and firm ass pushed out against the leather as she moved her mouth to the speaker. “Hello!” Nothing.

“Hello! Is anyone there! We’re stuck in the lift!” Silence. Except for the shrill of the alarm.

Britney and I stood in the lift, helpless and waiting. We stood there for only two minutes before the voice of a man came through the speaker – ending the alarm’s ringing. “Hello? Is anyone in the lift up there?”

Britney went straight to the speaker. “Yeah! There’s two of us. Me and some guy. What happened?”

“Is that Miss Spears?”

“Does it matter? How long is it gonna take to get this thing moving?”

“Miss Spears I apologize for any inconvenience caused…”

“Perfectly okay, but tell me how long we’re gonna be here for?”

“Miss Spears, your agent has been contacted. She’ll alert the director of the video so that they know where you are.”

“I don’t care about that! Can you just tell me how long we’ll be here for?”

“Erm…the repairmen have been contacted and they’re on their way. We don’t want to try and move you ourselves because the lift is between floors and one of the metal supports has snapped.”

“Okay thank you.”

“Miss Spears, I apologize once again for…”

“It’s okay, really.” Britney sighed and leant against the wall. She wiped her forearm across her forehead and closed her eyes. She took a sip of water before standing back up again.

I felt very guilty at this point. I put my cardboard templates on the floor against the wall and rubbed my hands together. “Listen, I’m so sorry for..”

“It wasn’t your fault. Just…maybe a company as rich as this one could afford decent elevators.”

I chuckled even though I was far too nervous to find anything funny. She smiled at my laughter and seemed to relax a little. She sighed once again, this was clearly not what she wanted.

We stood there in absolute silence. I was two foot away from a legend of pop music and what was I doing. Nothing. The one thing I needed was for Britney to break the tension. But how likely was that? She probably didn’t feel any tension. Why would she? But…

“Hey, that card,” she pointed at the templates, “Is that the campaign that’s replacing me?” She didn’t seem to be asking a bitter question. She was half smiling as she said it.

“Er…yeah. You know, they’re tryin’ to appeal to the kids this year. It’s our main market.”

“I see…” She raised her eyebrows and nodded. A cute little dimple appeared in her smooth cheek. I didn’t want to loose this.

“Er…so…erm, what do you have planned next?”

She smiled and looked at me, “My agent begs me not to tell people that. But you seem normal. If you go to the press…I will murder you in your sleep.”

Wow. Britney was coming off like a human being. Jesus. I didn’t see this coming.

“Go on,” I encouraged.

“They want me to try what Christina’s been doing. You know, the whole, badass chick kinda deal. Kinda far off from the Mickey Mouse Club, huh?”

“Yeah. So, wait…your agent has told you to have the whole…well…you know.” I didn’t want to say it, but I didn’t need to…

“What? The attitude.” I must’ve looked embarrassed because, “It’s okay, I’m aware of it, don’t worry.” She laughed. Britney seemed to be becoming comfortable with being in a lift with someone who hadn’t ever been number one in the top forty. I tried to make her like me even more. “Seriously, I really am sorry about going to the top.”

“Oh come on, guy. That’s not your fault. You didn’t know.”

“Yeah I know, I feel guilty though.”

“Alright. If you feel guilty then do this one thing for me…”

Oh my God. What could she ask? I prayed that she was going to ask me to lick her out. To give her that orgasm she’d been desiring after a long day of stress. Or to let her suck me off. So she could taste a man’s juice before returning to her career of inaccessibility.

“…Just don’t say sorry again.” Never mind.

“Yeah, sure.”

It had been two hours. The guy had been back on the speaker to tell us, well…mainly to tell ‘Miss Spears’ that the engineers qualified for the procedure were another three hours away, but that they were trying their best to get here on time.

Britney was sitting opposite me, her back against the wall. Her knees bent and her trainers flat on the floor. From where I was, I had a perfect view of her pussy as the leather was sandwiched between her pussy lips. But I wasn’t looking at that. I know it sounds unlikely and maybe a little too…well…nice, but I wasn’t really interested in her pussy right now. Our legs were touching at the ankles and were interlocked. We were talking about our favorite movies.

“No no no!” Britney laughed, “You cannot mean you like Forrest Gump! That

movie was so stupid! HOW can you LIKE that!?”

I was equally jokey and enthusiastic, I was truly enjoying this conversation, “Tom Hanks, man! He was so awesome in that movie. He was like…I don’t know…really dumb, which made me think he was…” I trailed off because I didn’t want to say what I was actually thinking.

“Go on. You thought he was what?”

“I can’t.”

“Aw come on! You have to tell me now.”

“Okay…I thought it was sweet. You know, how he played so dumb and that he didn’t know even the most obvious stuff. Just kinda, put a lump in my throat y’know.”

“There’s nothing wrong with that. Why were you so concerned about telling me that? That’s kinda cute actually.” Britney looked down and coughed out under her breath, “Faggot!” She burst out laughing. I laughed too and nudged her leg with my foot. My leg ended up outstretched, with Britney’s resting on top of it.

“Hey! These legs are ensured and you just kicked one of them!” We were laughing heavily now, I leant to the side, my eyes watering slightly.

“I apologize, Miss Spears, I hope I didn’t BRUISE you!” I nudged her again and my other leg fell in to the same position as the last one. Britney was laughing so hard that she leaned forward. It took us about thirty seconds to recover. We indulged in those after laugh sighs.

We sat there quietly then, waiting for each other to say something. I now wondered if there was any remote possibility in this going further. I considered how it would happen and reached the conclusion that it never would. But, I might as well talk about sex with Britney Spears while I had the chance.

“So, do you have any lucky boyfriends?”

Instantly she looked at me suspiciously. I made the most innocent face I could, which is pretty fuckin’ good (I’m in advertising, remember?) and she decided it was okay to go ahead. “Erm…” she looked upwards, “Wel…if you’ve been reading The National Enquirer, then I’m going out with Colin Farrell.

“Are you, though?” I raised an eyebrow jokingly.

“Hell no! I’m too good for him…” Britney giggled as she said it. She wasn’t being serious.

“So nobody then?”

“Nope.”

“Right.”

“Right.”

There was a pause. But Britney’s face began to light up. “You were waiting for me to ask you then weren’t you?”

“Kinda.”

“Okay. Are you going with anyone?”

“Nope.”

“See,” said Britney, “We both can’t get dates.”

I laughed at the sarcasm. “Yeah, sure. You can’t get dates.”

“It’s hard. I’m being serious. I’m too busy. I’m never in the same place for more than a week and so any relationship I DO have ends up broken in a few months because we never see each other.”

I felt daring. “So what do you do for relief?”

Britney looked at me questioningly. “Are you with the press?”

I laughed. “No. My do I look it?”

“No. Erm…relief?” She looked up again, considering. She was actually gonna

answer the question! “Well…you know, I do what normal people do.”

“You mean you masturbate yourself with a cactus?” As soon as I said it I

regretted it. My humor had to have been too extreme for a celebrity like Britney. I knew it was all over.

But she was laughing. Hysterically. She slapped my knee and pushed down on her legs which were still on top of mine. “Yeah! With a cactus!” She laughed some more before pulling an over the top ‘ouch’ face. “Shit, imagine the pain that would cause! Damn!”

Britney put a hand over her leather crotch. Her middle finger slid between her pussy lips so that there was red leather either side of it. Doing this made her look down, to see why she had suddenly had a tickling sensation. She looked at her crotch, then looked up at me. She saw me looking at it. Our eyes exchanged a passing glance before we both looked down at Britney’s crotch again. Her finger just stayed there, right in the middle of her pussy. She looked up at me.

“I’m actually trying to take my hand away right now.”

I laughed, but it was quick. My mouth was dropping open and I felt quite cold. A shiver ran down the back of my spine.

“What are you thinking right now?” she asked me. I was thinking about how fantastic it would be to peel of that leather and fuck that tight pussy till she screamed.

“I’m wondering why you can’t move your hand.”

“Honestly?”

“No.”

“Then tell me the truth.”

“I’m wondering where this is going. I’m wondering if I…” I trailed off. I was distracted. How would you feel? Britney Spears is sitting opposite me with a finger in her pussy.

“Go on. Tell me.”

“I can’t.”

“Why not?”

“Because your Britney fucking Spears and right now I’m seriously aroused by you and I’m trying my best to stay cool and get out of this without a lawsuit.”

She sniggered. “You’re worried I’d sue you? Don’t be stupid! Why would I sue you? You’re the first guy who I’ve been able to laugh with for a long time. I like you.”

I eased. “Er…thank you.” The finger was still in the pussy. “Oh…fuck it,” I said to myself. What was the point in being such an unconfident prick when Britney Spears was saying she liked me as she touched herself. “Listen, Britney, what would you do if I leaned over to you now and made a move.”

“What kinda move?”

“A…sex move.”

“Well…try it and see.”

She was probably going to push me away but I was at least going to try. It was quite complicated, because Britney’s legs were on top of mine. I began to lift her left leg up when she lifted it herself. She put her foot on the floor and I thought she was standing up, but she simply moved forward, towards me and kissed me straight on the lips. It was hard at first, but as she moved her legs on either side of mine, it softened. My heart started thumping in my chest. My eyes were wide open, my body frozen. Her eyes were closed and she lowered her ass onto me as we kissed. She put her hands on my sides, underneath my arms. I felt myself shiver, yet I contained it to try and give her a great kiss. I was so incredibly scared. Our lips were still together, our mouths only slightly open. I decided that if she was on top of ME, kissing ME, then why not go for some tongue. I opened my mouth wider, and she did to, matching my movements. I put my hand on her waist, resting on the top of her ass. Not groping her. My other hand I slid up her arm, rubbing her bare elbow.

I lightly touched her upper lip with my tongue. I ran it along her lip and then moved forward with her mouth. Her tongue met mine. It was so wet and smooth. They slipped together, pushing against each other softly. Britney tightened her grip on my body. She tugged on my shirt, pulling it upwards. It became untucked as she pulled on it, and when it was out of my trousers she ran her hands down my body again, and up my shirt. Her hands were warm as they caressed my lower back, and as she moved her ass over my crotch I began to become aroused. She was moving over my dick. Towards me then back again. It was pulling back on my dick as she did it and that only helped to make my erection even bigger.

I moved my hand lower, over her ass. I held her butt cheek in my hand, cupping it. I allowed my fingers to slide along the leather, into her crack. The leather was caught up inside of her and I pushed in as far as it went.

As I explored her firm, rounded ass, she gave a little sigh, signifying enjoyment. It gave me confidence. I kissed her harder, enjoying the sweet taste of her thin, moist lips and smooth tongue.

I held on to her back, but it was all leather. There was no way I was getting this off. But then, as I slid my hands up to play with her hair, I found her zip – for the outfit. I held her hair up as to not get it caught as I lowered the zip down. It reached just above her ass, and I wondered how she took a pee before I put my hand inside the outfit. I touched her warm, almost hot skin. It was soft and tender. Untethered. She had no bra on, probably to extenuate her breasts and nipples underneath the leather. I rode my hands up and down her bare back as she moved her hands over my chest. I reached her lower back, and continued moving downwards. I felt the top of her ass, and slid my hand inwards. I could feel the roof of the crack of her ass.

She wasn’t wearing any panties. That explained how the leather slid up her crack so easily. Just the thought of her tight little pussy turned me on even more. I felt my body shaking with desire. She must’ve felt it to, as she pressed her hands down on my chest as if to say calm down. I slid both my hands down in to the outfit so that I had one hand on each cheek. I pulled them in towards me when ever she moved forward. I matched her rhythms. As I did, my fingers began to edge more and more towards her asshole, as her skin collected in my fingers. The firmer I pulled her cheeks apart, the more she moaned as we kissed. She moved her hands out from under my shirt and started tugging at my tie. She pulled at the knot making it tight.

She sucked on my bottom lip and moved her head away from mine. She looked down at me, he lips wet. She had large eyes and her lips were slightly parted. I looked up at her, “What is it?”

She swallowed. “Undo the tie.”

I did as I was told. I undid the tie and threw it on the floor next to us. As soon as I had turned back Britney was kissing me again, are tongues straight to work. As she kissed me, she undid my shirt. Button by button until my body was exposed. She ran her nail up my body, dragging them to make me tickle. I squirmed, but disguised it by gripping her cheeks firmer, to a, “Uh…huh!

Britney’s legs were clamped to my own. She was biting down, softly, but erotically on my tongue. She slid my shirt off my shoulders and onto the lift floor. She rubbed my back, massaging my skin and my shoulder blades. In turn, I moved my hands from off of her ass, and allowed them to climb her bare back. I reached the feel of the leather again, and slid the material down her arms. She pulled her mouth away from mine to allow me to watch as I lowered the leather, her bust slowly appearing. First, her cleavage, and then I dipped the red leather lower and lower, more of her firm and wonderful breasts becoming exposed. And then, almost orgasmic to me as I sat there between her breasts, the firm, erect nipples appeared over the edge of the leather.

She teased me briefly by holding my arms, allowing the leather to linger under her dark pink nipples, but then she let go, and I let the leather fall to around her waist. We sat there in silence. Her breasts were perfect. Full, rounded, and with no moles or spots or anything. Her nipples though, they were the best of all. Poking out, standing to attention, finishing off a faultless and natural pair of soft, celebrity breasts. I looked up, in to Britney’s eyes. She was watching me. She glanced at her own bosom and then straight back at me. She didn’t make any kind of sign, so I chose my next move with my dick.

I leaned in to her left breast, the one on the right to me, and kissed it, just above the nipple. I kissed again, and then allowed my tongue to creep out through my lips and onto her soft, supple skin. Her body was warm and her breasts firm. I traced a circle around her nipple with my tongue and then opened my mouth, and took in as much of her breast as I could. As I tongued her pulsating, firm nipple, Britney tensed up, her fingers pushing into my skin as I began to lightly suck. I used my hand to grip the breast whole and I continued to lick at her nipple forcefully, causing Britney to moan out and arch her back. I softly used my teeth to pull her nipple outward even more than it already was, and it became more swollen and darker red. Britney’s eyes were closed and her head was titled back, her eyes closed, her mouth open. I went to work on her next breast, licking and sucking in the same way.

I moved back, and looked at her breasts again. The light bounced off them and they looked almost shiny because of my sucking. Her nipples looked worn now, like they’d been through a night of heavy sex. Britney lulled her head forwards again, and her eyes slowly flickered open.

“That was good…you’ve done that before, right?” she said, sounding almost tired.

I tilted my head as if to look modest, but before I could begin to think of a wiseass comment, she was kissing me again. I rested my hands on her hips and began to grind her into my erect cock, which was pushing out against the zipper of my trousers. Britney’s hands were rested on my stomach, just above my belt buckle. After a few seconds of dry sex, my dick pushing upwards into the crevis of her pussy, Britney’s hands began to fiddle with my belt. Soon, I felt that it was loose, and the clank of metal told me it was undone. I eased up on pushing her into my crotch to allow her to undo my trousers. She did.

First my button, and then she undid the top of my flies. That was as far as they would go as she was sitting on top of me. She knelt back to allow just enough room for her to undo my flies all the way. I was wearing just plain white boxers. Nothing special. Normally, if I’m gonna be getting some, I like to wear my Calvins to let the lady know I’ve got some style. I was praying that Britney liked white.

My throbbing cock was pushing out, the waist band of my boxers was actually moving off my stomach from the urge to take Britney. She saw the dark gap between my boxers and my stomach and smiled wryly, giving me a suggestive look. I longed to grab my cock, I wanted so badly for it to be rubbed and gripped, but this was Britney fucking Spears, and no matter if you’re in a lift with her wonderful tits out or not, you don’t make demands.

Then, her hands moved from my body up to her hair. A few blonde wavy strands were loose and hanging over her face. With her fingers, she quickly and carefully hooked the loose hair behind her ears and then let her hands rest on my hips, so close to my cock that I ached. I was struggling to cope with it any more. If she wasn’t going to grip it, I sure as hell was. It took every bit of my self control to keep from doing so, and I closed my eyes, trying to think of dictionaries and microchips and templates and promotions and Britney’s soft wet pussy clamped down around my cock…fuck, I struggled still, trying not to explode with desire.

Britney, she had to have felt my shaking, and if she didn’t, must have seen my eyes closed in frustration. I felt her hands move, her fingers dragging across my boxers to my thighs. She massaged them, then slid one hand up towards my throbbing dick. She rested on my crotch as she moved her other hand up to my stomach. The hand on my crotch began to draw up around my dick, Britney’s fingers sliding across the material so that she hand a rough estimate of my size. She rubbed up and down on my cock very slowly, and then the hand on my stomach moved to the waist band of my boxers. She lifted it up, my cock no longer pushing against the cotton, and moved the waist band down. My cock became exposed.

She giggled, and for a second my uncontrollable desire was replaced with a serious dread that Britney was laughing at my size, but as she slid her hand to the base of my cock and moved her hand upwards, her eyes widened and she started smiling, looking up and down the length of my prick. She didn’t look at me, she seemed to be concentrating, and as she moved her head closer to my dick, her mouth open, I decided that Britney was giggling at the situation. And as she extended her glistening tongue forwards, out of her open mouth, I knew that this would be the best fucking lift ride of my life.

So slowly, she let her tongue rest on my head, and she rolled it along, licking over the head of my dick. It was soft, wet and warm. Her bottom lip dragged behind her tongue, tickling my ever growing cock. I may have been forced to rub my head to remove the itch, but before I could, Britney went back and licked over my cock again. This time quicker. She moved back again and licked. She continued, lapping at my head, moving her tongue around it and over it, torturing me yet satisfying me immensely.

Then, she slowed. The top of my head was now wet with her saliva, and with the hands that had been wrapped around the base of my cock throughout, she touched the top of my head with her index finger. As the finger dipped into the saliva and then moved up, a string of Britney’s spit hung in the air.

She giggled again, almost like this was an experiment, an adventure. She moved the finger to her mouth, tasting it, breaking the chain of saliva which then lay itself down my shaft. Britney moved her head down to my balls, kissing each one in turn, then found where the saliva string had fallen and using her tongue, traced the wet path all the way up my dick to my head again, where she opened her mouth and let my rock hard dick slide over her tongue. She closed her lips around my piece and I felt her tongue wriggling around inside her mouth over my head.

She began to rub my cock up and down, her mouth going down on it, taking in as much as possible, before going back up to my head again with her hands in close pursuit. She kept this rhythm steady, giving me the best blowjob of my life. Maybe it was only the best because of the excitement of being stuck in a lift. Maybe it was just because of the small and insignificant reason that right now, Britney fucking Spears was going to work on my rock solid, throbbing dick.

My hands rested in her hair as she moved up and down on it. My eyes were closed out of pleasure, and I had to fight to get them open because I didn’t want to miss this. Britney’s lips ran up and down my shaft easily because of the spit that she was leaving in her mouths wake, and as her hands then followed, they rubbed in her spit into my dick, making my shaft soft, and more sensitive to her licking and sucking.

I watched her taking my dick in her mouth, pausing when she reached my head so she could lick it, watching the saliva string from my head to her tongue drip over my wet cock. As I watched her clean my dick with her tiny, cute and soft mouth, I felt myself building up inside. I felt my asshole begin to clench as my balls began to become numb. She almost seemed to sense what I was feeling, as she moved one of her moist palms down to my hard balls and cupped them softly, causing me to shiver and arch my back upwards. Britney moved both her hands to my thighs and pushed me downwards. My dick was loose, and she looked at me calmly, understanding and seeing my pleasure. Her chin was glistening. Dripping. She pushed down on my thighs until I was relaxed and my harsh and abrupt orgasm clenches had subsided and I settled on the floor, the carpet of the lift warm against my butt. I was so pleased

I hadn’t came. Otherwise, that would’ve been it. When I was landed, my body shaking, my chest lifting, Britney used her hand to wipe dry her chin and lips. She put the little bowl of spit and saliva that had collected in her hand over my cock’s head, and smother the juice down it, making me tingle with the sensual pleasure of it. Her chest, above her breasts, was reddened, like she was blushing. Her cheeks were red also, and since there was no facial evidence to suggest she was even remotely embarrassed about this – she also had no reason to be – I concluded that perhaps Britney was getting turned on by this.

I imagined what her pussy would look like. I imagined it completely shaven, clean, not even any trace of stubble. I imagined her outer lips thick and puffy with desire, wet with her juice. I wanted that wet pussy so badly I couldn’t help but allow my eyes to wonder down the red leather of the outfit to the crevis where the leather slipped into her crack.

Britney was on her knees, lightly rubbing my contracted balls. One leg was between mine, the other outside. Her pussy was sat on my knee, the leather hiked up tightly against her pussy, and I realized she was probably red with pleasure because whilst she was giving me head, she was undoubtedly grinding her crotch into and against my leg. My own enjoyment had distracted my attention away from her own satisfaction which she was striving for through the use of friction. Clearly, she wasn’t finished, since now she was continuing her rubbing of her pussy against my limb, although now, it was slow, methodical, and almost disguised as a strange kind of relaxing massage for me.

I leaned forward, wrapping my arms around her body, and started kissing her stomach. I move upwards, taking in her wonderfully pointed breasts again, sucking and licking and biting and pulling on each of her nipples, hardening them again, making them erect. Britney stopped stroking my balls and gripped the skin of my back in her fingers as she let out quiet moans while I worked her blushing breasts.

I hooked my thumbs inside the leather outfit which was resting around her waist. I pulled it down to her hips, but it wouldn’t go any further because her legs were apart. I moved my hands down her sides to each of her thighs.

Holding them tightly, I turned to the side. I lifted Britney’s outside leg upwards, as to not squash her and then lifted her inside leg around so it became her outside leg when she was sitting on the carpeted floor of the lift.

She made no complaints and when I looked at her as she rested on the floor and against the lift wall, I saw a strange, almost tired look in her eyes. They were half closed, and she had an odd smile on her face.

“Are you tired?”

“No…I…”

I rubbed her arm, “What is it?”

“It’s just nice to be doing this.”

“How do you mean?”

“I…” she sighed. “It’s been, y’know, a while.”

I looked at her totally confused, and then the realization hit me and instantly I came out with an “Ohhh…”

“Yeah,” she smiled.

“So…wait, does that mean you do or you don’t want to carry this on with me?”

“No, no, it means I DO. I definitely do.”

“Thank God.” I wasn’t saying it to her, but she heard it all the same, and leant forward, meeting me as I moved towards her with another kiss.

As I began sucking and licking at her neck again, Britney made a move with her leg so that it made contact with one of mine. I lifted my leg up and over so that her legs were now spread wider and were both on the outside of mine. I was kneeling between them, eating her neck and fondling her boobs.

I worked my way down her body, licking at her nipples as my hands slid into the leather outfit resting around her hips. I kissed at her stomach, licking around her belly button, tonguing it. My hands were now almost fully submerged in the leather, and I couldn’t move them with such success. I chose to pull them out as I kissed the lowest part of Britney’s stomach, merely inches from her pussy.

I wanted it, and with my powerful erection throbbing between my thighs, I set about getting it. I hooked the fingers of
both of my hands into the leather outfit and began to pull it down. Britney lifted her ass in the air and I was able to slide the leather over the ass.

Her pussy was almost exposed. The leather had been pulled low enough so that
I could see the creases on either side of her crotch that led down to where  her pussy would be. I stopped, wanting to savor this moment, even though I  was struggling to remain conscious because my whole head was filled with a  haze of disbelief and desire. I massaged her ass cheeks in my palms  stretching her asshole wide and the allowing it to relax again. All this I did without being able to it happen, but the expression on Britney’s face was enough.

I could feel my mouth hang open as I set my sites back on the pussy that was now so close that I could smell the scent of her juice. My lips became moist as I salivated, wanting her so much more than any other girl I had even considered fucking before. I pulled at the front of her leather, moving it down, my heart thumping in my chest.

I expected everything to go wrong. I expected someone to burst in on us. I expected that the alarm would go off. I expected all this and more, I expected the fucking apocalypse but none of it happened. All that happened was that I pulled Britney’s outfit down to expose her completely shaven, tight, contracted pussy, with her outer lips swollen with the stimulation of the rubbing she had been doing against my lip. Around her outer pussy lips was moist skin, shiny in the light of the lift. Pussy juice. Britney…was wet.

She giggled playfully when her pussy became exposed. I was smiling as I looked up at her, suggesting ideas I was having with my eyes as the flicked between her face and her wet lips. I started pulling her outfit down again, having stopped to admire the celebrity slit in front of me. Britney’s legs bent at the knees and moved up and down, helping me as I pulled the outfit off. It bunched up around her ankles. Her legs were smooth and just as you would expect. Her thighs were blushing red, just like her chest, and soft to the touch.

I undid the DMX Reeboks she was wearing and pulled them off, dropping them on the opposite side of the lift. Her feet were bare underneath, and I rubbed her soles with my thumbs. Her feet were moist with sweat and Britney sighed as I rubbed them, lulling back, he whole body on the lift floor now, her knees bent and high in the air. I pulled away the outfit and pushed it to one side, leaving Britney Spears completely naked in front of me. With her knees in the air, Britney’s pussy was squashed tight in front of me. The wet around it was looking increasingly tasty. I moved up, kneeling in between her legs and kissed at Britney’s thighs. As my lips ran up her legs, I could smell the sweet and thick smell of…well, sex, coming from Britney’s crack. Now, my face was right in front of it. Clearly Britney hadn’t had THAT much sex because her outer lips completely covered her inner lips. Nothing loose was poking through. And Britney was also one of the very few shaven girls in the world who had ALSO managed to keep hair growth out of her ass. She was perfect. No stubble. No missed spots. I was ready, I wanted her.

I moved in, taking in her sweet smell with each inhaled breath. I traced around her outer lips with my tongue, now, finally, tasting her pussy juice. It was an indescribable taste, it always is. But it was a thick, body tasting juice that – when on in my mouth – sent a wave of excitement over my body. I moved both of my hands around her thighs and reached down to where my face was. Looking intently, I used my thumbs to pull back Britney’s outer lips, and then open my mouth and slowly dragged my full tongue over the inside of her pussy. I licked and tasted her hole, feeling along the line of its crevis. I licked over her urethra, then over her hard clit.

Britney’s clit was throbbing so much it almost resembled one of her cute little nipples, but it was smaller. Still holding her open, I licked again at her clit, running my tongue over it in an upwards motion. As soon as I had touched her, Britney had moved. I had felt her body tense up, and her thighs pushed hard against my head – locking me in place. By her legs contracting like this, Britney pushed my face into her open pussy. Tasting only her, I continued to lick in my entrapped environment.

As I continued licking her clit, Britney’s body slowly began to relax. Soon, he legs were spread wide, and I was pushing down on her thighs, holding her legs open as I lapped her. Britney was moaning throughout. Her eyes closed, one hand in a fist on the floor, one hand on her stomach. They weren’t loud, orgasmic moans, just quiet prolonged gasps. The noise she was making was making my already rock hard dick make its own moans.

I decided to stop just lapping her pussy and instead held my head in place. I began sucking on her clit, which made Britney moan louder, and although I was pushing down on them too hard for her to move them very much, I still felt her thighs tense up as they had done when I started eating her.

Encouraged, I continued sucking on her, occasionally breaking to lick at her pussy hole, trying to stick my tongue UP it – just to add variation and to keep her excited. Although it was hard to tell because my own saliva was covering her pussy, I could feel Britney getting wetter, her pussy juice almost dripping out of her. She had to be getting close now…

Desperate to hear her come, I moved my right hand away from her thigh and to her pussy. As I licked her clit, I edged my fingers towards her hole. Her lips were already inviting, so, I pushed my two fingers up into Britney. As they went into her, Britney’s back arched and she moaned louder and suddenly. Her tone a higher pitch than before. I tried to find her G Spot, running my fingers over most of her insides, but it was near impossible because of how tight she was. I decided that concentrating on this was distracting my licking, and so I finger fucked Britney as I lapped quickly and hungrily at her pussy. Britney, both her hands now gripping her tits, was moaning louder and louder, her back well off the lift floor and her face twisted in so much pleasure that I could feel myself nearing my peak just by watching her. It was hard to keep my face to her pussy and my fingers inside it because of how much writhing Britney was doing, but I managed to keep my left hand in use, holding her stomach down, pushing her to the floor. Her moans became quiet, sharp screams.

Her sounds seemed uncontrolled and wild, and as I sucked down on her clit, Britney’s legs clamped around my face, and I was kept locked in her pussy as I felt her lips and insides contract along with every muscle in her body as she screamed – sitting up and holding me so tightly to her body that I almost felt like part of the orgasm she was having was mine also. In my mouth, there came a warm tasteless liquid. Not much, but enough to force me to swallow. As I focused on doing that, I listened to Britney pant and huff.

Gradually, her muscles relaxed, and I moved away from her pussy, which was now covered with her juice all the way around it – almost reaching her thighs. I used my hand to wipe away the juice on my face and knelt up. It was only now that I fully noticed that my cock was fully erect and waving about in the open air. I was just about to cover it up when I stopped. Why should I put the cock away? There was no reason to. This, as far as the cock was concerned, wasn’t over. I looked along Britney’s naked body, wet with either her pussy juice or damp with her sweat. She looked up at me, still delicately running her fingertips over her nipples. She looked tired, and panic came over me when I thought that she wasn’t ready to do anything more.

Maybe it was the now saddened expression on my face, but Britney pushed herself up, still looking exhausted and held her hand around the back of my neck, pushing my head and lips (still moist and softened with her juice) to hers. We kissed. Her hand gripped around my shaft, moving her hand lazily up and down the length of it. My boxers, trousers and undone belt were now slipping down my thighs to around my knees, and I felt my stomach beginning to cave in as Britney tortured me with her hand. She stopped kissing me and moved her face to my neck, where she bit me slightly. Then, softly, sounding so sweet but with so much edge in her voice I became so turned on, she said,

“You want to…fuck me?”

At first, as expected, I couldn’t believe what she was saying. “Huh?”

“You made me come, y’know,” she whispered, “And I want to give YOU something back. Do you want me?”

“Yes…definitely,” I said, moving her face in front of mine so I could say

it to her face. I moved my hands down to her ass and rubbed.

She exhaled, then, “You have any protection?”

And like it always does, the situation fucked itself up the ass. Although it seems ridiculous to carry condoms, a diaphragm, spermicide…ANYTHING whilst moving around the building at work, I still cursed myself and was close to tears when I realised I had nothing.

I was ready to tell her I didn’t when she told herself my thoughts, she must have seen my face, my expression had dropped. “I’m so sorry…I…you have no idea how much I want to.”

She smiled at the compliment and rubbed my dick. She was looking down now, maybe not sure what to do next.

“I’m such a fucking idiot,” I was saying to myself as she stroked my piece.

“You’re not,” Britney said, “Why would you be carrying anyway.”

“Yeah…I know…but I…you know, it’s…” I stopped pausing. “I really like you, and now I’ve ruined it.”

She smiled again. She moved her head down to my dick and licked the head slowly. Her head stayed down there, even though I didn’t feel her mouth on me. Perhaps she was thinking.

She came back up and looked at me. Smiling saucily, rubbing my cock harder now, using both her hands, she said, “Well, technically…you CAN still fuck me…” I frowned, not sure what she mea…

“Are you…serious?”

“Why not?”

“It just seems…” I stopped myself. Why try and put her off the idea? I was being a dumbass. I kissed her, shutting up, moved her backwards, down to the floor. I lay on top of her, kissing/biting/licking for a few seconds, and then I moved back up again, allowing her time to turn around.

She did so, and as she knelt up, I rubbed her shoulders and kissed her back. I reached around her body, kneading her breasts as my cock pushed up her back as I kept myself close. Of her own accord, Britney began moving down, putting her hands on the floor, her ass opening as she bent over in front of me. My cock stood out in front of me as I rubbed Britney’s ass cheeks. They were firm, but yet her butt was round and smooth. I kissed one cheek and then the other. Then I spread her cheeks apart, exposing her asshole. I inspected it. It was clean, no traces of anything that would be off putting, and there was no smell that affected me. I moved my face to where her pussy was – pushed out between her legs. I licked up the length of it, all the way up, and just carried on going until I felt the beginning of her ass crack. Then, I felt a very small crater on the tip of my tongue. Her asshole. I licked at it, like it was her clit, moistening it for what was to come. Britney moaned a little as I licked, probably because of how tender her asshole was, and I didn’t think that she had enjoyed this before…we all knew Justin wasn’t an ass licker really.

I wanted to try and put my fingers into her, but didn’t, so that I could save them for fingering Britney’s pussy whilst I pumped into her ass. I stopped licking, her asshole now wet and ready. I moved up, my cock erect, hard and poised. I aimed it at her crack, holding onto the base. I felt her ass cheeks around my head and I pushed in, inside her crack and on top of her asshole. I pushed, my cock spreading her hole open a little, but no where near enough. I pushed harder, pulling back on Britney’s hips to get inside her, but her asshole was just too tight. I tried again, hurting myself, already knowing my attempts were in vain. I sighed, and slid out. Britney looked around and I shrugged, not saying anything, just spreading my arms uselessly.

She sighed herself, but hers was more tired – not as downhearted as mine. She moved her body around, still on her knees but with her face instead of her ass now in front of my dick. “It just needs to be wet, you can’t just put it in there dry, honey.”

Then, even though my cock had been prodding her in the ass, Britney started licking my head. She put her mouth over my dick as she had done earlier and began sucking me off. As her lips dragged up my cock, my shaft was left much more wet and shiny than it had been before. She took her mouth away and pushed spit out of her mouth as if blowing a bubble. She then smudged it over my prick and rubbed it up and down the length of me before turning back around saying, “Try it now.”

I spread open her ass, and now with a lot of my own spit on my tongue,
licked Britney’s asshole, making it as wet as my cock. I then held my base and pushed in between her cheeks, and then down. I slid through her cheeks like I would be sliding into a wet pussy, but then my head hit her tight, contracted whole that was Britney’s butt. I pushed in, slipping half of my head into her ass, about as far as I had got before.

I was getting pissed off with myself. I hadn’t had protection, and now I couldn’t even fuck a girl in the ass if she wanted it. I knew this was probably my only ever chance to do anything even remotely resembling sex with somebody famous, and since Britney Spears was bent over in front of me, her juicy wet round ass sticking up in front of me waiting for my cock to truly ass invade her, I figured, fuck this, I’m gonna do this no matter how much it hurts either of us at first.

With all this shooting through my mind, I almost wrenched back on Britney’s hips, pulling her whole body a foot across the floor as I pushed my cock inside her. Britney yelled out sharply in pain and I was groaning also as half of my dick pushed deep inside her asshole.

Britney panted briskly, her breaths so short and quick that I knew this was killing her. I didn’t care. I reared back a tiny bit, pulling my cock out, and then slowly and controlled, pushed back in. My cock inched deeper inside her, and again I withdrew a little, and then pushed further. I continued this, each thrust taking place quicker, easing my solid dick in and out of her ass. When I had a comfortable pace, a very slow one, I moved my right hand down to Britney’s pussy and began to play with her. My dick felt totally entrapped, like it couldn’t move anywhere. Britney was rigid around me, but with the lubrication we had created I could almost easily slide in and out of her.

Although Britney was tight to the point of causing me actual pain, I was still far to aroused for it to affect me, and I continued pumping. Because of my pleasure, I was masturbating Britney’s pussy quickly, almost violently, to which she was responding with moans of not pain, but pleasure. The moans were louder than before. Pain, accompanied by pleasure, brings the most outstanding orgasms. This, we were both finding out right now. I felt myself building again. My balls bubbling, my cock ready to explode. I wanted to tell Britney, maybe…I don’t know, but for some reason I had an incredible desire to squirt all over her face. In her mouth, all over her. I wanted to watch her swallow it, to have it dribbled out of her mouth and down her chin as she smiled up at me.

But I wasn’t ready…not yet. I pushed into her, faster now, feeling the wave beginning to begin it’s path over my body. I was rubbing on Britney’s pussy like lightening now, each pound of my fingers over her clip creating a wet slapping sound as juice splattered off her lips and down her legs. I was ready. I was coming.

Just as my eyes began to glaze over, when everything was beginning to become a haze, I felt a jolt. At first, I thought it was Britney. Even if it wasn’t, I didn’t care, I was so close. My cum, it would be all over the world’s famous Britney Spears. Even the whirring sound, I didn’t care, none of it mattered as I imagined taking my come covered cock out of Britney’s ass and seeing her suck hungrily on it whilst I buried my fingers deep inside her pussy.

Even the metallic scraping didn’t matter as I thought about eating Britney’s soaking wet pussy as she tried to take all of my cock down her throat. Even the sudden shudder the lift made didn’t affect me, as I thrusted deeper down into Britney's sexy ass, my juice covered hand sliding over Britney’s clit, her moans: long exasperated yells of orgasm.

I felt my whole body contract, every single muscle in my body from my clenched ass to my gritted teeth tensed up as I stayed still in Britney’s tight ass. Everything stopped. Everything was silent for a single brief second. My hand stopped rubbing Britney’s pussy. She stopped moaning.

Everything: nothing. Then, as I felt the come rush up from the base of my cock, along the shaft and out of my cock, flooding deep down like a river into Britney’s gap as she screamed out as an orgasm ripped through her body, light flooded the lift. I spurted again and again, coming, having the best orgasm of my life whilst Britney’s body continued to shake.

My mind was blank, my life: complete. Nothing mattered now. This was simplicity. This was everything. As Britney’s scream began to die out and turn into a quiet, exhausted moan, I saw flashes of bright white light fill the small, enclosed space. The light bounced off Britney’s sweaty back, and her face was still hung over, she was aware of nothing except her own pleasure. Slowly, my vision still a blur, I turned my head to the lift’s doors. They were no longer there.

Instead, there were only flashes of this bright white light which kept on bursting out at me front small squares dotted around where the doors once were. My dick still inside Britney, my cum now dripping out of her ass, her cum now dripping through my fingers. I still couldn’t hear anything, and as the sound around me began to fade up, all I could hear was snapping. My blurred vision, following the rise of sound, slowly began to focus in on what I was seeing. As my orgasm dissolved away, I began to regain my senses. Feeling returned to my legs, my dick, my back. As I felt Britney pull away, my cock slid out of her ass and hung down. In front of me, surrounding the lift, and crowding into every inch of the expanse of the lift’s entrance, I managed to see – as the bright light flashed off in one place and snapped on in several others – the things that made up my whole idea of what my job and therefore, my LIFE, was supposed to be based on. Cameras.

The end.
All stories posted from this account were once on C-S-S-A.com and belong to the respective authors we have credited in disclaimers. Our goal is to preserve these stories as part of internet porn history and ensure they are not lost in time.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, diamond_luv, pixidragon, flawed_existence, Dexter07, Cheogh, 666

Cheogh

Re: Lifting Britney Spears
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2022, 09:59:29 AM »
Wow, this is really good. Did this author write more?

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2022, 08:33:53 AM »

Sadly no. It's a great story though.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Cheogh

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2022, 10:43:05 AM »

Sadly no. It's a great story though.

That's a shame. Reading these old Britney stories has been fun.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA