Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Marie's Big Day (Marie Osmond, Andy Gibb)  (Read 860 times)

SkyBubble

Marie's Big Day (Marie Osmond, Andy Gibb)
« on: January 03, 2023, 12:18:42 AM »
Andy Gibb heard a knock on his door. It was his girlfriend, Marie Osmond. He rose slowly and slowly walked to the door.

"You OK?" he heard Marie say.

"Just a second," he replied in his Aussie accent that Marie found charming. He opened the door. "Hi, Love. How are you?" Marie kissed him. She was wearing a dress that ended a little above the knee and was cut just low enough to reveal just a little bit of her ample cleavage. Andy put his hand on Marie's butt.

"Oooh," said Marie. She rubbed against him. Andy turned her around and backed her against the wall. He kissed her.

"You didn't even give me a chance to say hello," Marie said, flashing that now-familiar smile.

"No need, Love," Andy replied. He kissed her hard. Marie pulled Andy to her. "I like your dress," he said. Marie smiled broadly. She kissed her boyfriend hard, grabbing his crotch.

"God, I want you," Andy said.

Marie smiled. "Likewise." They sat on Andy's couch. Marie sat close to Andy. Their bodies were touching. She licked her lips as she stared at him.

Marie felt Andy's hand on her knee. She grinned. Again she grabbed his crotch. She felt Andy's hand move up her leg. As they kissed again, she stuck her tongue in Andy's mouth.

"I need to do this," said Marie.

"I'm fine with that, Love." Andy kissed her. He pulled Marie to him. He unzipped her dress. Marie unzipped Andy's pants. She sat on his lap, facing him. Andy unhooked her bra. Marie nibbled his earlobe. She took her earrings off. Once more they kissed.

"I've never wanted anything more than I want you right now," Marie said. She unbuttoned Andy's shirt. As she did, she kissed his chest. Andy reached and pulled her dress down, revealing her very ample 36C tits. He began to play with them.

Marie stood up. She removed her dress and bra fully, leaving nothing but her panties. Andy threw his shirt off. He was bare chested. Topless Marie undid his belt. His pants came off.

"Nice," said Marie. "Very nice." They returned to the couch. Andy sucked Marie's nipples. Marie's hand was on Andy's crotch. Now she leaned forward, pushing her boyfriend flat on his back. She writhed and danced on top of him, her large boobs shaking in his face. Her nipples were getting hard. Marie was very turned on.

Andy rolled on top of Marie, slipping her slight panties off as he did. She kissed his chest, all the way down to his crotch. His underpants came off.

"Come on, Love," said Andy. Marie followed him. They entered Andy's bedroom. They sat on the bed naked, embracing, and they kissed again. Happily, Marie gave Andy plenty of tongue.

Andy again fondled Marie's big breasts as he rolled her onto her back. He kissed them. He stuck his hand in Marie's wet pussy. She jumped slightly. She had a huge smile on her face.

Marie knelt and put Andy's cock in her mouth. She licked and sucked, licked and sucked, each time taking it in a little deeper. Andy pulled her onto the bed, her head by his crotch and his head by hers. His tongue penetrated Marie's warm vagina while she continued sucking his stiffening cock.

Suddenly, Andy stopped. He turned in the same direction Marie was facing and he rolled on top of her.

"God, I've been wanting this," Marie said. Andy's hard cock entered her. Again she jumped ever so slightly, and she bit her lip. She grabbed onto the sheet tightly.

Marie audibly sucked in a breath. Her eyes got wide. She could feel Andy's stiff rod pumping in and out of her, in and out, gently, then not so gently. Each time it went in it went a little deeper. Marie sighed.

"Oh!" she yelled. "Oooooohhhh!" This time it was more of a moan. "Oh, God, oh God, oh God." She was breathing hard. "Keep it up!" she cried. "Don't stop!" Andy, of course, had no intention of stopping.

"More," said Marie. "More! Oh, God! Deeper! Deeper!" Andy continued to thrust deeper and deeper into his eager girlfriend. She kissed him again, hot, hard, and enthusiastically.

"Keep it up!" Marie cried again. "Oh, God! Oh my freaking God!" Marie's body began to shiver. She was starting to shake. She trembled with a thrill she had never experienced before. "Aaaaaahhhhh!"

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" Marie was shaking like an animal in its death throes. "Oooooohhhh yesssssss!"

Andy's stiff cock popped deep inside Marie, jerking and spewing all over. Now it began to go limp, dribbling a little last bit of juice into Marie. Andy pulled out.

"Oh. My God!" said Marie, still catching her breath. "That was great. Just great. I so needed that. Thank you."

Andy smiled at his hot girlfriend. "Glad you liked it, Love." For a while, the lovers just lay naked together, enjoying the experience. Marie was beaming. She couldn't have been happier. But she was worn out. Andy smiled just looking at her. Their relationship had just entered a new dimension, he thought, and he smiled.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA