Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Summer Camp Showdown (Salma Hayek, Ariel Winter, Kelli Berglund)  (Read 17076 times)

Money

Story title: Summer camp showdown
Story by: Money
Celebs in story: Salma Hayek, Ariel Winter, Kelli Berglund
Story codes: MF, MFFF, oral, anal, orgy
Story summary: Author gets bumped from head counselor to assistant by celeb volunteer while dealing with other hyper campers

Disclaimer: The following story is not true and never happened this is total fiction I’m sure the celebs don’t act like this in reality I would like to thank MiamiLyfe for his help on this project it was great working with him now on with the story.

Summer had always been fun for me being a camp counselor just added more of it as I arrived for another year of survival campers to mold when I got a shock.

“Assistant cabin leader?” I said.

Looking at the roster I saw I got snaked out of my position by a volunteer and not just anyone.

“This is going to be fun.” she said.

Standing in front of me was none other than Salma Hayek. I was speechless. I could see right down the busty Latina’s shirt even though I wasn’t trying.

“Maybe for you.” I said.

“Sweet got bumped from camper to counselor this year.” she said.

I jumped hearing Kelli Berglund right behind me. I didn't even know she was there as the brunette sashayed next to me with her hips giving just a slight wiggle.

“One more summer of antics before it’s all over for me.” a girls voice said.

“No….way.” I said.

I heard the rumors yet dismissed them with no facts all week. Now here was Ariel Winter in the flesh and part of my camper crew I played it cool but my brain was screaming jackpot.

“Ok girls since we are short handed Dozer here will be around to help but try not bothering him with silliness. Salma said

“I’ll be good.” Ariel said

The girls settled into the cabin before lunch and the activity schedule would kick in tomorrow so I spent most of my day talking with the girls being 7 ‘4 they had a lot of questions.
“How many girls have you been with at once?” Ariel asked

“Do you like tall girls or short?” Kelli asked

For as fun as this was I had to wave them off not that I didn’t like the attention just being sandwiched between Kelli and Ariel meant I had to turn my neck way too often.

“Ok girls time to get ready for dinner then lights out.” I said

The next day

With the campers off on a nature hike for the day the councilors were able to kick back for a few hours I took a 2 hour nap after they left while Salma was off to a hot tub not being used to relax while she could I couldn’t help myself following her in the shadows just to get a look I just missed her changing into the bikini but the curves on display were nothing short of staggering.

“Feels so good.” she purred

I wasn’t going to stay long since her bikini image was burned into my brain. I was about to slip away when she busted me.

“I can hear you breathing over the water.” she said

“Ah nuts.” I said

Turns out she saw my rather large shadow behind the fence as the sun moved across the sky not moving as Salma stood up. My heart nearly stopped. The visual was intense, smelling the water dripping off her just added to the experience.

“If you want to join me, do it now.” she said

“I will.” I said

Salma pulled her bikini top off, giving me an eyeful of her huge rack. I knew she was playing around as she went for my pants getting a look at my 4 foot long horse cock.

“Holy shit.” she said

“Time’s running out.” I said

Salma had to start slowly getting my dick in her mouth making sure it would fit first wrapping her boobs around my shaft took some effort given its size.

“This is going to be fun.” she purred

“In time.” I said

Salma just went for it and took a back seat to unleashed lust drawing every inch she could handle down her throat sucking as hard as she could on my meat.

“More.” she moaned

“Keep going.” I said

Salma was pounding my dick with her boobs. The sensations made it tough to focus with my dick begging for release. It was throbbing with an inner countdown. I just hoped I would survive to see it.

“So close.” she said

“Just a bit more.” I said

The busty Latina was going full speed now trying to drain me dry. I was going to explode soon and it was going to be epic. I just hoped Salma could handle the volume.

“I can feel it.” she said

“Can’t hold it.” I said

When my orgasm hit I think I blacked out as I hosed Salma down she caught some spunk on her face but the bulk of it became a thick layer on her boobs the volume alone was impressive she nearly drained my balls empty.

A few days later

The camp schedule called for the cabin to be in the kitchen all day so I was free till after dinner when I would pick them up I could smell the salisbury steak even over a patch of honeysuckle a mile away I enjoyed the sunshine making my way down to the pool where Kelli was lifeguard for the day swimmers were at lunch at the moment.

“I needed a break so many kids were faking needing mouth to mouth.” she said

“With you in a bikini I can’t really blame them.” I said

The punch to my arm was a bit harder than playful as she walked to the shower. There was just enough time to clean off the lotion, apply a new coat and get back but Kelli was going slower than usual.

“Mmmm….warm water.” she purred

“Time for fun.” I said

Kelli pulled me in with her. I thought I was going to be helping apply the lotion when I saw she was still naked. That logic went right out the window she clearly wanted to play.

I was rubbing the sunscreen into Kelli’s shoulders as she gripped my dick slowly stroking it. Her petite hand only fit around half of the shaft she was so into the massage she nearly melted into my arms.

“So good.” she purred

“Try this.” I said

I started rubbing down Kelli’s spine. I could see her reflection in the sink mirror on the wall. Her eyes were half closed enjoying the sensations and relaxed muscles.

“I need this inside me.” she cooed

“You asked for it.” I said

Kelli pulled me onto the shower bench getting into a 69 she sucked down 2 feet of my dick while I ate her out like a man possessed making her squeal.

“Oh shit I’m so wet.” she moaned

“Keep going.” I said

Kelli had talent in the blowjob department. I just hoped I would survive long enough to enjoy her efforts. On my end I was licking her pussy as hard as I could with my rough tongue driving her insane.

“So close.” she moaned

“Almost there.” I said

Even though I couldn’t see Kelli’s efforts I could feel them she had my dick sandwiched between her boobs while sucking down every inch of dick she could get which felt like about 3 feet at this point.

“IT’S GONNA ERUPT!!!” she screamed
“No kidding.” I said

My dick unloaded on Kelli covering everything from her face to her abs in a thick layer of baby batter while she sprayed my face with her own girl nectar. We were both spent and exhausted crawling into the shower together.

Saturday

To close out the camp week a small softball game was put together I was the 3rd base coach everyone was having fun Ariel looked rather comical in her uniform with her big boobs bouncing as she would run the bases or chase after the ball her latest trip around I called for her to slide in she didn’t make it erupting in a swear laced tirade at the umpire as I pulled her off the field.

“I was safe by a mile.” she said

“I believe you.” I said

I had to remove Ariel from the field so she didn’t attack the umpire for the call he made trying to corral her was tough throwing her over my shoulder her ample chest kept bouncing on my spine making it awkward to walk and think at the same time.

“Ok point made, you can put me down now.” she said

“Cool.” I said

I let Ariel calm down outside the dining hall with it being closed for the night. We wouldn't be bothered and she didn’t need to be in bed till lights out at 9. Her boobs were sticking out of the uniform. I wasn't sure if she was wearing a bra or not.

“I’m fine now.” she said

“Who knew someone so petite could fly off the handle so big.” I said

Ariel gave a little laugh at the thought the busty raven haired girl was a picture of loveliness. The showers wouldn’t be ready for another hour so she just went for broke.

“I’m curious what you're packing…you show me yours…and I’ll show you mine.” she purred

“You asked for it.” I said

I pulled my pants down letting my 4 foot long shaft free Ariel was clearly shocked by its girth wondering if she could handle something that size anal was surely out of the question but she was still intrigued what it would feel like.

“Holy shit your fucking huge.” she said

“Gotta make this quick, the games are almost over.” I said

I pulled Ariel’s shirt off, getting my hands on her impressive orbs. She clearly liked the attention giving off a mild purr as I kissed her starting at her neck.

“Moooooore.” she mewled

“Frisky…I like that.” I said

I sucked on her boobs while slipping my dick inside her pussy. She was pretty tight so I had to be careful for being so petite and she was stacked to a crazy degree.

“This thing may destroy me.” she said

“Pretty sure it will.” I said

Ariel’s legs opened wide letting every inch in she could handle but I held back only getting half in it was still plenty while her hips bucked from her clit being smashed into oblivion in a figurative way.

“Speed up, I hear people.” she said

“On it.” I said

Ariel was taking my dick like a total pro. She was bent over the table getting slammed at a very quick pace her moans were going up in volume she was getting ready to scream.

“You're stretching me out but I love it.” she said

“Almost there.” I said

Her boobs were bouncing off the table from the impacts while her fingers clawed at it the busty minx was all in going for broke.

“Hurry up, I can't take much more.” she moaned

“Can’t hold it.” I said

I exploded in her pussy hosing her insides down in thick goo Ariel’s warm nectar flooded my shaft before she passed out her own orgasm a fond memory
3 months later

We had all been way too busy and barely had any down time other than sleep to do anything else with the final weekend here the mandatory curfew was lifted so campers could just hang out under the stars if they wanted sharing fun summer memories I was almost asleep when Salma, Kelli, and Ariel snuck into my cabin.

“So this is your cabin?....could use a girl's touch.” Salma said

“Or 2.” Kelli said

“Get him.” Ariel said

Salma pinned me to the bed pulling off her shirt giving me a great view of her huge tits I could see Ariel and Kelli in my field of vision making out Kelli already had her face in Ariel’s boobs while Ariel was pulling Kelli’s shirt over her head getting into a 69 nearly stripping each other as they went.

“Don’t mind them pent up hormones all summer.” Salma said

“I can tell.” I said

I was thrusting into Salma with everything I had. My 4 foot long rod was more than enough to drive her wild, letting in every inch she could handle while spouting off Spanish in a barely audible way as I plowed her pussy.

“So thick.” Salma moaned

“Hold on tight.” I said

Salma was getting pounded, her head kept sliding off the bed watching Ariel and Kelli upside down fingering each other at a blistering pace going at it the visual kept me hard watching the pair.

“Gonna lose it.” Salma said

“Right behind you.” I said

I erupted inside Salma. My thick spunk flooded her pussy to overflowing her eyes rolled back in her head while Kelli and Ariel just stared at us.

“My turn.” Kelli said

“Just don’t wear him out.” Ariel said

Kelli was more than a little adventurous taking my entire shaft in her ass. The thickness alone stretched her out yet she was handling it with ease as she bounced.

“This feels amazing.” Kelli moaned

Kelli was slamming her hips down driving her ass on my shaft the sounds didn’t even register for Salma and Ariel who were making out right behind Kelli.

“Never been stuffed like this.” Kelli said

“I’ll bet you haven’t.” I said

Even busy with Salma Ariel watched me bury my monster cock in Kelli’s ass wondering if she could handle something so big her next words floored me.

“I’ve never had anal before. Guys were obsessed with my boobs.” Ariel said

“Then this will change your life.” Kelli said

Kelli switched positions taking every inch inside her pussy her abs were distorted from the sheer size inside her as she got used to it I could hear faint squeals of pleasure.

“I’m getting split open with this thing.” Kelli moaned

“And you love it.” I said

From the look on her face I wasn’t wrong as Kelli bounced away on my shaft, her eyes rolled back in her head when her orgasm hit full force.

“FFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!” she screamed

“Can’t hold it.” I said

Kelli’s scream of pleasure was well above high volume as I unloaded buckets of spunk in her pussy, my still hard rod pumping a steady supply inside her fingernails clawing at my arms before she nearly passed out.

“Looks like I’m next.” Ariel said

“I’ll be gentle.” I said

Kelli crawled back over to Salma getting in a 69 with the busty Latina it was quite a show but I had to focus on Ariel at the moment she looked slightly paranoid gazing at my thick dick.

“I’m an anal virgin.” Ariel said

“Good to know.” I said

Ariel wasn’t kidding she was crazy tight her anal ring was like a vise it would take some effort to not hurt her yet my dick was rather snug inside her as I began thrusting inside her groans went up in volume a scream was bound to echo in the room.

“Oh fuck this thing is epic.” Ariel moaned

“Just relax.” I said

I grabbed Ariel’s boobs mainly so she didn’t fall but also taking her mind off the monster intruder in her ass making its way through her insides bumping into her anal ring.

“Just be careful back there.” she said

“I’m barely halfway in.” I said

Ariel’s face showed obvious shock with that info she felt stuffed but knowing there was twice as much on call sent a shiver up her spine.

I barely started thrusting when Ariel broke feeling her anal ring give it wasn’t smashed yet sitting down might be a problem later.

“OH MY GOD!!” she screamed

“Told you.” Kelli said

Ariel watched Salma and Kelli in a 69 while I hammered away at her ass she was clawing the sheets getting off on the pain running up her spine.

“Orgasm….coming.” Ariel moaned

“You're too tight.” I said

Ariel’s screaming orgasm blasted through the bed frame the vibrations cracked it the thing would hold together but a repair job at a later time would be mandatory my own drove her over the edge plastering her insides with baby batter.

“FFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!” she screamed
“That was intense.” I said

Salma and Kelli joined Ariel on the floor as I unloaded on them my  thick spunk sprayed on the group a 2 inch thick layer from their face down to their boobs before I was spent falling on the bed.

“Well…he’s not dead.” Kelli said

“Let him sleep, we got what we wanted.” Salma said

“I’m hitting the showers.” Ariel said

With summer over and the buses leaving it was bound to be a long cold winter for everyone the warm memories the only thing to keep us thinking about the run we had I was promoted to cabin leader for next year with a nice raise to go with it I just hoped if celebs showed up they would be campers and not rivals but I would have to wait.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, extreme1, Blocboy VC, Calibur009

Calibur009

Re: Summer Camp Showdown (Salma Hayek, Ariel Winter, Kelli Berglund)
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2023, 06:25:49 AM »
Very fun story! And the sex was hot too. Great work!

The following users thanked this post: Money

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2023, 07:01:51 AM »
Love to see Salma get some attention.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

extreme1

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2023, 04:50:49 PM »
That was awesome!

Money

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2023, 02:43:59 PM »
So happy you fans enjoyed this I'll keep these girls in mind for other projects

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA