Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Angels on the Runway  (Read 3506 times)

Blocboy VC

Angels on the Runway
« on: May 23, 2023, 06:37:24 PM »
Celebs Featured: Lana Del Rey, Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, Bree Runway, Elizabeth Banks

Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande and Lana Del Rey, known to some as Liz’s Angels were sitting around at their large house. Lana was playing her grand piano as the other two listened to her sing and play. They were mesmerized by her voice as always. Just as Lana was about to play her third song, all three of them got a call from their boss, the one and only Elizabeth Banks.

“Angels, come outside. I’ve got an assignment for you three.”

“Why couldn’t you just come inside? You’ve got a key and everything.” Ariana asked, confused why her boss didn’t just walk inside and give them their assignment as usual.

“I would, except I’ve got a woman here who just ran from someone who attempted to kill her with me. She doesn’t want to go inside, she says she’s afraid of someone jumping out at her from a room like what happen to her this morning.”

The three of them suited up and walked outside, making sure to lock the door as they left. They saw Liz standing by her helicopter with another woman next to her who appeared to be attempting to stay calm, but inside everyone could tell she was still shaken up.

“Angels, this is Bree. Bree, these are my Angels, Ariana, Miley and Lana.”

“Damn, she’s hot.” Lana said, admiring the woman.

“What the fuck, Lana? You can’t just fucking say that, even if it’s true. She’s still fucking like terrified, I can see it in her eyes.” Miley replied.

“Guys! Let’s stay focused. Bree, you mind telling us everything? We can go inside the house here, or back to one of our offices at the headquarters that we don’t even spend much time in.”

“No! I don’t wanna be inside any room! She’ll jump out at me again!”

“Who will?” Ariana asked in her nicest tone of voice, hoping to let Bree know she was safe with the three of them.

“I’m out of here. Let me know if you need anything.” Liz said as she got into her helicopter and flew off.

The Angels took Bree inside their house, making sure to let her know everything was OK. They passed by the piano, Bree looked at it in amazement.

“Wow, that’s an amazing looking piano. Where did you buy that?”

“It was a gift.” Lana said. “And don’t think about touching it!”

They sat on the couch, making sure to make room for Bree to sit between Ariana and Miley. Ariana figured it was best to get things started.

“So Bree, tell us about this woman. What was she like? What was happening before she entered your house?”

“I don’t know her name. She looked pretty normal looking from what I remember. Usually she like wears crazy outfits and stuff, but I guess she was just dressing casually today. She just snuck into my house when I was in the middle of getting ready for my day.”

“That doesn’t give us much to fucking work with.” Miley said.

“Miley! We’re not gonna get anywhere if you keep talking like that.” Ariana said.

“She left this when she left.” Bree said, holding up a card with the name Lady Gaga written on it in blood.

“That’s not your blood, is it?” Lana asked. The sight of blood could still freak her out sometimes.

“Nope, it’s not mine. She’s left these at every murder I think. Or every attempted murder anyway. She calls herself Lady Gaga because Ga Ga is all the person is able to say before she slits their throat.” Bree explained. The Angels could tell she was getting scared as she was talking, so Miley got up to grab her a glass of water.

“Thank you.” Bree said.

“No fucking problem.” Miley said.

Ariana was busy researching on her phone and eventually found a video of a woman in a weird outfit performing music at some poorly lit night club.

“Bree, is this her? She’s dressed really strangely. That place looks like the kind of place a criminal would hang at too.”

“Yes! That’s her! Do you think you could stop her? Maybe Miley could beat her up so bad her top and bottom teeth switch places? Can I stay here? I really don’t wanna see her again.”

“You gotta come with us. You need to help us with identifying if we got the correct woman or not.” Lana said.

Reluctantly Bree agreed, and the four got ready to stop another criminal. On the way, the Angels decided to put on Disguises and give each other fake names so they wouldn’t be recognized in the shadier parts of town.

“What about me?” Bree asked. Lana had that under control. She showed Bree a little peek at her breasts by Slightly unzipping her bodysuit, making Bree practically do everything she said and follow her only. For good measure, she handcuffed Bree to her, making sure she’d stay there even when her seduction abilities wore off.

“So let’s go over this one more time. Ariana is now Drew, Miley is Lucy and I’m Cameron.”

“Still don’t get why we’re doing this. I could kick anyone’s ass that is stupid enough to fuck with us.” Miley said, clearly annoyed at the random Disguises they were wearing. “We can ditch these once we find the bitch, right?”

“Yep.” Ariana said.

They walked through a rather grimy part of town. They were shocked by everything they were seeing. Lamp posts knocked over, bottles and random illegal substances scattered all over the ground, constant fighting and worst of all, none of the pop machines had Pepsi!

“I can’t believe this! How fucking dare they not have it!?” Miley said after punching a pop machine.

“Calm down Lucy.” Ariana said, trying to make sure Miley didn’t get attacked by a random angry person or something. The nickname just made Miley roll her eyes.

“That’s her!” Bree shouted, seeing a woman about to slit someone’s throat with a knife right in the middle of the street. Lana whipped out one of her own knives and threw it. The woman just caught it in her mouth, spitting it off to the side like it was nothing.

“That little bitch!” Lana said, enraged. She uncuffed Bree, Ariana and Miley following right next to her in hopes of capturing the murderer with brute force this time. The three got rid of their Disguises before Miley ran up to the woman and attempted to punch her.

“You’re pathetic. You thought a simple punch could really hurt me?” the woman knew she had the advantage, anticipating the Angels would show up at some point to stop her. She somehow didn’t put together that the three women who were walking around before were the Angels though, thinking that they just showed up just now. While she was busy thinking of a way to deal with the other two Angels while fighting Miley, Ariana came up behind her and manage to restrain her with some rope she brought with her.

“You’re coming with us.” Ariana said as she dragged a struggling Lady Gaga away from the street.

They made it back to headquarters , using an empty room to interrogate Lady Gaga about the murders.

“So, you mind telling us why you murdered seven people in two days?” Ariana decided to start the talking do to her being probably the easiest and most approachable of the trio.

“I just felt like it.” Said Gaga, clearly amused at the laughable attempt to get any info out of her. It’s not like she was lying either, she just did it just because she thought it’d be fun. Lana then thought up a different way to get her to confess and start talking. She grabbed some ropes and handcuffs and cuffed gaga to a desk with them.

“Ari, honey, you mind coming over here?” Lana asked. Ariana walked over, noticing that Lana had a certain look on her face. The look that meant she wanted to pretty much have sex, although knew she couldn’t do that at headquarters. The two women kissed and began to feel each other up, making sure that Gaga had no choice but to watch them. Ariana’s hands moved to Ariana’s breasts as she played with them through her top while Lana’s moved to feel Ariana’s thighs.

Miley was enjoying her girlfriends using their sex appeal to get the criminal to confess only a few feet away. She with a bit of effort got her hands in her pants to hopefully get herself off while this was going on. She looked over at Bree who was just relaxing in one of the chairs in the room and didn’t even seem to be shocked at what Ariana and Lana were doing. She eventually climaxed, although her shout was hardly able to be heard by Gaga shouting herself.

“I told you! I did it because I wanted to! I thought it would be fun! That’s it! That’s it!”

“Wait, we didn’t even have to do all that?” Ariana asked, not liking to do anything sexual at the headquarters. Miley though decided to smooth out the situation. She held her fingers out which clearly had her own cum on them. Ariana and Lana ran over to lick their girlfriend’s fingers. Gaga attempted to also lick Miley’s fingers even though she was restrained, but Miley wasn’t having any of it.

“You fucking bitch!” she said as she, using her other hand, scratched Gaga’s stuck out tongue.

“You know we’re fucking when we get back home, right?” Lana said.

“Of course.” Ariana replied. The three of them then grabbed Gaga after untighing her from the desk. They gave Bree the OK to go home before leaving to go to their’s. They knew Liz could deal with Gaga.

The End

Author’s Note: I wrote this in an hour. Hope you liked it. Title is just a reference to Bree Runway’s name and angels being on a fashion runway. Name puns are the best.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Dexter07

Cadeauxxx

Re: Angels on the Runway
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2023, 02:08:58 AM »
You've been on a writing spree lately. I've noticed all your new stories, and all of them have some totally wild pairings!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

Blocboy VC

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2023, 12:46:40 PM »
You've been on a writing spree lately. I've noticed all your new stories, and all of them have some totally wild pairings!
Thanks! Means a lot coming from you, you're one of my main inspirations.
I've got some other ideas too, including a Lady Gaga and Madonna one that I might get to writing soon.
Being sick all week has been making me not want to write much, but I'm sure I'll get back in the zone before I know it.
I'm always worried people won't like my stories and such.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2023, 02:56:51 AM »
I've got some other ideas too, including a Lady Gaga and Madonna one that I might get to writing soon.
Being sick all week has been making me not want to write much, but I'm sure I'll get back in the zone before I know it.

Sorry you have been sick, I hope you feel better soon. I'm always super busy, so I don't always see replies unless they're directly to me in messages or Discord.

I love Madonna, even though I haven't enjoyed any of her new stuff in a long time. Confessions on a Dance Floor is one of my all time favorite albums, so she'll always have a spot somewhere from me.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

Blocboy VC

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2023, 01:36:26 PM »

Sorry you have been sick, I hope you feel better soon. I'm always super busy, so I don't always see replies unless they're directly to me in messages or Discord.

I love Madonna, even though I haven't enjoyed any of her new stuff in a long time. Confessions on a Dance Floor is one of my all time favorite albums, so she'll always have a spot somewhere from me.
Thanks. I'm all better now.
Also I've decided that the story will also feature another completely random celeb appearance that literally makes no sence, but I decided to throw her in. I'm still working on it, maybe I'll have it out this weekend or if I really try, I could have it out this week. I'm having a lot of fun writing it.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA