Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Marvel Love Chapter 35  (Read 5982 times)

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Marvel Love Chapter 35
« on: February 09, 2019, 07:25:10 PM »
Summary and Disclaimer
This is set in a version of the MCU. But with the addition of some new characters, concepts, and other franchises. Including all of the MCU movies AND TV shows and a few other things too. I DO NOT own any characters that I myself have not come up with and the rightful owners are Disney, FOX (for right now), Warner Bros., and others. No copyright infringement intended.

Chapter 35
Date Night “Diana Prince, Skye & Barbara Gordon”

I was pumping into Diana like it was my purpose in life. She was enjoying it too. I loved watching her as an orgasm hit her. It was cute and hot at the same time. It makes me harder every time that I see it. She was exceptionally cute right now as her third orgasm hit her. After I came I pulled out of her and flipped her around and as I plunged my entire length into her ass I kissed her neck. “Oh god, I love you so much.” I moaned into her ear. She was lost in passion, moaning and screaming. When we came she was out of breath but very determined.

“You don’t have to say it,” I said to her.

“I know that you are uncomfortable with this but we have to tell her,” Diana said to me.

“I know. And I told you not to say it.” I joked.

“I’m serious. We have to tell my mother we are going to get married.” Diana said looking at me. She must have had some of the best orgasms of her life just a few seconds ago. But right now whatever euphoria she had felt was gone, replaced by a demanding look.

“Why do you think we are here on Themyscira? The views that made me want to make love to you not once, not twice, not even three times; but four wonderfully glorious times.” I said to her.

“Really?” she asked with a smile.

“Really; I know that we can’t really tell her about the fact that everything here was once a part of another universe. But I do want her to be there for you when/if you walk down the aisle.” I said to her.

“Oh, there is no ‘if’ it’s when,” she said with a smile. I kissed her very passionately.

“Maybe we should go before we start going for round five,” Diana said with a smile breaking the kiss.

Later in the throne room, the two of us were standing in front of Queen Hippolyta. I was nervous as hell. “Mother we have something to tell you,” Diana said to her mother.

“What is it, my daughter?” Queen Hippolyta asked with a smile.

“You see it all started once we got back to the world. We found that the two of us are in perfect sync.” I said to her mother. Not wanting to tell her that it really started here on the island when we were making love.

“On or off the battlefield we know what the other is thinking or needs,” Diana said.

“This has only been the case with three women other than your daughter,” I said.

“And I have found that I am also in perfect sync with the other women that this has happened with him too,” Diana said with a small smile.

“That is wonderful news. But why are both of you so nervous?” Queen Hippolyta asked with a smile.

“Because...the five of us...are...going to get married,” I said. I was hoping that she wouldn’t get furious with the both of us.

Her mother did not speak right away. She stood up from her throne and walked to her daughter. “Is this true are you going to get married to this man and these women you both speak of?” Queen Hippolyta asked stone-faced.

“Yes, mother. I’m in love with him and them. I don’t want your blessings. Because even if you don’t approve of this I am going to marry them. But I do want you there when I do.” Diana said to her.

“My beautiful Diana. How can I disapprove of this? You have been the happiest I have ever seen you. With every visit, I knew that you had found the one that would be your husband. But I must admit I never thought that you would have wives too. So, my daughter, you have my blessing. And I will be glad to be there.” Queen Hippolyta said with a very big smile.

“Thank you, mother,” Diana said as she hugged her mother.

“Are you alright?” I asked Skye.

“I’m fine,” she said. But I knew better.

“No, you’re not,” I said to her, embracing her from behind.

“Should we really be here? Doing this?” she asked. We were on that island that I had taken Clarice. We were staring at the sunset on the beach wearing our bathing suits and her with a shawl over her shoulders. Behind us was the only structure on the island: a beach house that I had built shortly after that fateful date. We were spending the day here before she went on a mission to find the city.

“Honey you have been having the same dream over and over again. The one that you are all alone in the base. Running around-” I started.

“You don’t have to describe it to me,” she said with a frown.

“You do know how much I love you. How can I possibly do nothing to help?” I asked, kissing her shoulder.

“But there is nothing that can be done,” she said with a sad smile.

“Well give me a minute,” I said turning her around and giving her the most passionate kiss the two of us had ever shared.

I slide her shawl down off her shoulders. She looked so beautiful standing there that I couldn’t stand it. I removed my shorts and pushed her bikini bottoms to the side. She smiled as I plunged myself into her. Despite all that, she was going through she knew that she needed this. This sensation went through her entire body as I made love to her. She smiled, kissed me and mouthed the words “I love you.” As I continued to pleasure her.

“I love you more.” I mouthed back. At this point, we were both close to the tipping point. We both knew our shared orgasm was fast approaching. She smiled then kissed me and pulled me into an embrace as we both came.

“I know that this won’t put your mind at ease. But you needed a release.” I said to her. My shorts were back on and we were sitting on that beach. Night had fallen and we were both gazing at the stars.

“I know. But I just can’t shake the feeling that the dream means something.” Skye said.

“Well, you’ve never had it so good like it is right now. You’re getting married to the man of your dreams if I do say so myself.” I said in mock humility. She smiled.

“And to three women that you never really thought would happen. Maybe you’re afraid the other shoe is going to drop.” I said to her.

“Maybe that’s it. I can’t imagine my life without you four,” she said looking up at a shooting star and remembering how Claire came into our lives.

“And you’ll never have to,” I said kissing her cheek.

“Could we come back here with them when this is all over?” she asked me.

“Sure,” I said with a smile.

“Oh god right there.” Barbara moaned as I made love to her. She looked over her shoulder and smiled at me as I plowed into her repeatedly. She let out a loud moan as I picked up the pace. She was in heaven right now and so was I. The both of us were fast approaching our mutual orgasm. I bent down and we shared a passionate kiss as the both of us came together.

“I really have to thank you again,” I said to her as I laid down on the bed next to her.

“What for?” she asked, putting her head on my chest.

“For coming with me to Japan. Everyone was busy. I don’t think that I would have been able to track down those A.I.M. losers without you.” I said looking down at her.

“Well, I think you just paid me back and then some baby. Besides, Agent Tagawa would have loved to have you all to herself,” she said with a smile.

Agent Tagawa Kyoumi was with A.C.E. of H.E.A.R.T.S. or Advanced Combat Enforcement of Hazardous Espionage Analysis Reaction Squadron. It was a Japanese intelligence agency that was a lot like S.H.I.E.L.D. in a way. And she was assigned to help us while we were here in Japan. She was also very attractive, and it was apparent that she found me very attractive too. “Probably would’ve,” I said thinking.

“What are you planning to do with her?” she asked with a smile.

“Well under normal circumstances, I would wait until she would tell me that she likes me too. But I don’t know what to do here. I do find her attractive, but there is the language barrier.” I said thinking it all out.

“Don’t give me that, aren’t you omnilingual?” she asked, referencing one of my powers.

“Well yes. But everyone else isn’t.” I said.

“That’s a cop-out, and we both know it. Why don’t you want to go out with her?” she asked. And I thought about what was keeping me from asking her out. Because in this case, I knew that I would have to be the one that took that first step. And she was right; there wasn’t any justifiable reason why I couldn’t just ask her out.

“Should I wait until I put my clothes on?” I joked.

“I don’t know. Maybe it would make it a sure thing if you didn’t?” she joked back with a smile giving me a kiss.

The next day after I had sent Barbara home I went up to Agent Tagawa. “Hello, Agent Tagawa,” I said but of course I was speaking Japanese.

“Oh hello there Mr. Class, may I call you S?” she joked in a whisper making sure that no one was around us. We had to tell her that I was S-Class but she assured me that she would never tell anyone my secret.

“Maybe just call me David,” I said with a smile.

“Kyoumi,” she said smiling.

“Well, Kyoumi I have a question for you,” I said looking a bit nervous.

“What’s the question?” she asked, looking a bit curious.

“Well ever since we met you and I would flirt with one another. So I was wondering if you would like to go out with me.” I asked her.

“You are asking me out on a date?” she asked.

“Well do you see any other woman here?” I asked.

This made her stop and think a little bit. “If that’s a problem then let’s forget I asked,” I said clearly thinking that I had read the situation wrong. And I was wishing that Claire wasn’t on that modeling retreat with some of her new modeling friends. She would have been able to stop me before I made an ass of myself.

“Okay,” she said with a smile.

“Then we-” I started but she kissed me.

“I’ll go out with you,” she said with a smile.

“You were torturing me weren’t you?” I asked with a smile.

“Well I can’t make it too easy for you now can I?” she asked with a smile.

“Tonight at seven?” I asked looking down at her.

“Sure. But considering that I know this area better than you I’ll pick the restaurant,” she said with a smile.

“Sure. Then I know it’s childish but would you like to go see that new Super Sentai movie out?” I asked.

“You like Super Sentai ?” she asked.

“I love Super Sentai ,” I said to her.

“Well you’re lucky that my little sister has got me hooked on the franchise,” she said with a cute little smile.

“Thank you, god,” I said looking up into the sky with a smile. She laughed cutely at that. And that was the beginning of a wonderful relationship.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 12:14:02 AM by CaptainNinnin »

The following users thanked this post: Starman

Starman

Re: Marvel Love Chapter 35
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 11:12:21 PM »
Great new chapter, thanks again.  ;)

The following users thanked this post: CaptainNinnin

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA