Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Marvel Love Chapter 48  (Read 6902 times)

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Marvel Love Chapter 48
« on: February 26, 2019, 01:10:14 AM »
Summary and Disclaimer
This is set in a version of the MCU. But with the addition of some new characters, concepts, and other franchises. Including all of the MCU movies AND TV shows and a few other things too. I DO NOT own any characters that I myself have not come up with and the rightful owners are Disney, FOX (for right now), Warner Bros., and others. No copyright infringement intended.

Notes
Okay, there is only one thing to talk about here. The character I introduce here is going to be a character that is going to be featured about as much as Laura, Claire, and Diana. And I know that some of the things I have planned for the next A-Force chapter and in this one are going to be heavy-handed. That is intentional and it will pay off at the end of the next A-Force chapter. Please just give it a chance. Anyway, I hope you enjoy. Bye.

Chapter 48
A-Force “The Mysterious Force”

A-Force was going to work right now, and we were working alongside the Avengers. I say it like this because Lady Sif was with us. So we weren’t alone with the rest of the Avengers. Barbara would’ve been with us too but there was some trouble that Batman needed her help with so she couldn’t come with us.

Recently S.H.I.E.L.D. had taken down the heads of HYDRA and they found several bases that they thought that would have the most capability of returning HYDRA to its former glory, along with the possibility of having Loki’s scepter. Loki had used this scepter to control people’s minds. And it had been lost the day that the old S.H.I.E.L.D. had fallen. So we were going in and destroying that chance and retrieving the scepter.

This base that we were attacking was the biggest base that they had found. That is why Thor had actually requested that we bring Lady Sif and Batwoman with us so we wouldn’t be acting as Avengers but as A-Force. All of us hoped that Batwoman wouldn’t be needed for this.

We were fighting as many of the base's soldiers as possible but the numbers were getting to us. That is until there was a crash and everyone looked over and there was a Japanese woman standing there. She was a small little thing at most twenty years old. And you wouldn’t have thought anything about her if it wasn’t for the fact that she had just torn apart a tank. “ SMASH!!! ” she screamed as she threw the cannon at some of the soldiers.

“Out of the way, the lady wants to smash.” I joked stunned by these events. She then jumped into the fray and started to pummel a bunch of soldiers.

“Tony, do you think that you can get a hold of her?” Captain America asked Tony. He clearly was thinking about her size and age and not the fact that she had just torn apart a tank with her bare hands.

“I’m not going in there unless I have the mean green by my side,” Tony said about ready to call for the code green. But then Quake, Singularity, X-23, Wonder Woman and I jumped in without warning to help this young woman fighting all these soldiers.

One of the soldiers was about to shoot this young woman so I used the rest of that tank that she had destroyed and torn it apart even farther and hit them with a large chunk with my magnetic powers.

Without even turning around the girl grabbed it and I let it go seamlessly so that she could swat at some guys that were coming at X-23 behind her back. But she knew that the tank was coming because she did a backflip onto the tank as it swung behind her.

Wonder Woman was dive bombing the soldiers but she seamlessly put her sword and shield away and grabbed X-23 and flung her at those soldiers X-23 had been fighting with all of her claws out.

Quake then took out a soldier that was taking aim at Wonder Woman who couldn’t get out her shield in time. She did this without turning around because she and I were fighting three guys each. Then the new girl came down from the sky smashing four guys that we were fighting and we both easily took out the last guy.

She had been carried by Singularity who had picked her up after she flung the rest of the tank smashing into a bunker collapsing it on top of the soldiers that were inside.

And Singularity took out another guy that was coming up in Wonder Woman’s blind spot. As Quake and I fired off an optic and vibration blast at another tank that had just arrived right behind the new girl who shifted her position so that we didn’t hit her by inches.

“Does anyone else feel useless right now?” Stark asked as they watched as the six of us made easy work of the rest of the soldiers. But then I noticed as the girl smiled at the five of us that she was about to collapse. I teleported to her side and grabbed her just before she did and the other girls came to my side including Lady Sif looking on in stunned amazement at what we had just done together.

“You guys can take care of the rest,” I said to them as all of A-Force teleported out of there.

“Did he just act like that was nothing?” Hawkeye asked as he viewed the damage that we had done.

“Yes, he did. Yes, he did.” Captain America said as they went to salvage what they could of the base that was now in ruins. They were all wondering what the hell just happened and who the hell that girl was when the voice of Banner came over the coms.

“Is this a code green?” he asked.

“No, we’re good,” Tony said sarcastically as one of the walls of the bunker fell down.

“MARIA!!” I yelled as we all teleported into the base. She came running because she didn’t expect us back for several more hours.

“Who’s this?” she asked leading the way to the medical ward of the base.

“No idea,” Daisy said helping me lay her down on one of the beds in her own room.

“Get Jemma,” I said now holding her hand like my life depended on it.

“Jemma?” Maria asked, wondering why I was doing this.

“Yes, Jemma. She has powers but they are failing right now. And if I let go of her hand she is going to die.” I said as Daisy made sure there was a chair right behind me.

“How long can you keep healing her like this?” Maria asked as she and Lady Sif were now worried for my safety.

“As long as I have to, NOW GO!” I said to Maria who rushed out of the room to go and get Jemma.

“Why can’t you just heal whatever is wrong with her?” Lady Sif asked looking down at the young woman in the bed.

“Don’t you think he’s tried that?” Diana said angrily.

“Diana,” Claire said softly changing back into that form taking her hand.

“I’m sorry Sif,” Diana said as Laura came up behind her to comfort her.

Lady Sif didn’t speak much after that. But she watched on as I kept my hand clasped to this mysterious woman’s. Jemma got there a few moments later. She and I quickly went to work with Fitz running around as our little helper. Lady Sif and Maria quickly got out of the room to let us work. “Daisy, Diana, Laura, Claire get out of her,” Jemma said looking at them. They didn’t look like they were going to budge an inch.

“Jemma it's fine just help me save her,” I said to her trying to do everything one-handed. Jemma looked at me then at the girls but she did what she was told and the two of us went to work trying to save this young woman. We both worked at a frantic pace trying to find what was causing her to need all this healing. Truthfully no one has ever worked as fast as we were working right now. And slowly we worked out exactly what she needed and what to do.

“Alright try letting go of her hand,” Jemma said after she thought she had found out what was happening to her. I let go reluctantly because the last time she thought she had figured it all out almost as soon as I let go of the girl’s hand she started to die on us. I looked at the monitor that was watching her heart beat. And it kept going and going strong.

“Thank god,” I said, collapsing into the chair sitting next to the bed then reaching out and grabbing the girl’s hand again just before my head lolled downward.

Daisy came over to me. “He just passed out,” she said smiling at the other girls who were worried this whole time.

“She should be alright now. But, what’s with the five of you?” Jemma asked.

“I don’t know what you mean?” Diana asked with a look of relief looking at me and this unknown woman with a smile on her face. Jemma looked on wondering.

“Okay do guys want to give us the nickel tour?” Fitz asked, clearly trying to change the subject.

“Maybe later we want to stay with them,” Daisy said smiling.

“Okay,” Jemma said, looking at them as the both of them left the six of us alone.

The girl opened her eyes several hours later. She slowly sat up and looked around. She saw four of the most beautiful women she had ever seen sleeping together three were on a couch and one was on the floor. The two on each end of the couch were holding hands on the headrest while the third was fast asleep in their laps. The one on the floor was sitting up with her head leaned on the legs of one of the girls sitting on the couch while holding the hand of the woman that was sleeping in their laps.

She then realized something else she was also holding someone’s hand. She looked over and saw me sitting by her bed also fast asleep and holding her hand. She didn’t know who any of us were. But she could guess because of how seeing us made her feel. She knew that she had to have died and that these five were the angels that were going to prepare her for the afterlife. She only hoped that she would stay with us for the rest of eternity because she never felt as at ease like this in her life.

She gave my hand a squeeze not really wanting to wake me up but to show that she was here too. But as soon as she squeezed I started to wake up. She looked on as I groggily woke up. “Hello there,” I said getting up and letting go of her hand. Instantly she missed it. And almost as soon as I let it go I took it back.

“We thought we had lost you,” I said smiling at her.

“What do you mean?” she asked.

“You didn’t die. You’re still alive.” I said almost reading her mind.

“I’m not dead? Then where am I?” she asked.

“You’re at A-Force Base,” Daisy said, trying not to wake any of the girls that were still asleep. This was difficult because she was the one that had fallen asleep in the laps of Diana and Claire. And she also had to let go of Laura’s hand who had fallen asleep on the floor because there wasn’t enough room on the couch.

“Don’t even bother I’m up,” Diana said, opening her eyes. And the others weren’t far behind her.

They all got up and yawned a little but looked at the girl that was sitting up now. “You look a hell of a lot better than when we fell asleep,” Daisy said to the girl smiling at her. The girl didn’t know what she had done to earn that smile but she was bound and determined to do the same thing every day for the rest of her life. Daisy smiled broader looking at the girl.

“What’s your name sweetie?” Diana asked the girl.

“I’m Noriko. Noriko Dearborn. But everyone calls me ‘Hallie’.” the girl said. This caused me to raise my eyebrow.

“What?” all of the women asked.

“I think I’m going to call you Hodgepodge,” I said with a little laugh.

“Excuse me?” Noriko asked.

“Do you remember what happened when we met you?” I asked.

She thought about it for a minute. “No,” she said thinking back.

“What is the last thing that you do remember?” I asked her with a smile.

“Uh,” she said thinking.

“I was in my cell. They had just finished up another round of tests on me. Then there were sirens. Then I got angry. I had been angry for some time but I mean really angry. I’ve never been that angry before. After that nothing.” Noriko said to us.

“Okay those tests were to see if the experiments were holding is my guess,” I said to her.

“Experiments? I remember feeling like they were tearing me apart from the inside. Is that when they did these experiments?” Noriko asked.

“Yes. We worked as hard as we could and as fast as we could to stabilize you. And along the way, we discovered what powers they gave you.” I said to her, giving her hand a squeeze.

“I have powers ?” Noriko asked, amazed by this.

“Yes, you are incredibly strong,” Diana said smiling at her.

“No, she isn’t,” I said smiling at Diana.

“Then what powers does she have?” Diana asked, smiling at me.

“Well, she has several,” I said smiling at Noriko.

“First you have electrical absorption,” I said.

“What’s that?” Claire asked. But Noriko pointed her other hand at the light fixture overhead and a small lightning bolt came out with the lights flickering a little and went straight to her hand as if she had called for it.

“Well, that. Now try and discharge it.” I said to Noriko. She then pointed her figure at a spot on the wall and that tiny lightning bolt shot out and hit the spot she was pointing at.

She smiled. “You’re a natural,” I said smiling at her.

“But I would be careful about how much you absorb and how long you hold it in,” I said to her.

“Why?” she asked.

“This is because for some of those tests you must have been absorbing more and more electricity. That plus what they were doing to you wasn’t all that stable, to begin with, was causing your body to slowly give out on you. I don’t think that if you let it build up again it will kill you the next time but I really don’t want you to risk it.” I said smiling at her.

“You said ‘powers’ do I have any more?” Noriko asked with a smile.

“Well, you tore apart a tank, with your bare hands,” I said with a smile.

“Why don’t I remember that?” Noriko asked, amazed.

“Well, have you heard of the Hulk?” I asked.

“The big green guy that tore apart New York a few years ago and now works with the Avengers?” Noriko asked, wondering why I had brought him up now.

“That’s the guy. He can actually turn from that form into a man that is a scientist. This is because of gamma radiation. And you are a gamma mimic.” I said to her.

“When you get around anyone that has been affected by gamma radiation you will get whatever that dose of gamma radiation did to them. In the case of Banner the angrier you get the more powerful you get. And as you said you were already angry. And to add on top of that. One of the drawbacks of this power is that you would more than likely take on the personality of whoever had these powers.” I said.

“That explains why she screamed ‘SMASH’ when she tore apart that tank,” Daisy said smiling.

“Yes, and why she doesn’t remember any of this. Banner himself can’t remember any of what the Hulk does and we have to tell him after each mission.” I said smiling at her.

“Is there anything else?” she asked clearly thinking that I had more to say.

“As a matter of fact, there is. Some of those punches that you threw at those soldiers sending them flying you weren’t using Hulk’s power to do that. How you were able to do that is because the punches that you were throwing were hyperkinetic.” I said to her.

“But what does-” she started.

“It means,” I said smiling at her.

“That you can send a guy twice your size hurtling across this room with a punch. But in every other aspect, you are weaker than that guy that you had sent across the room.” I said smiling at her.

“I guess I truly am a hodgepodge,” she said smiling.

“That’s only the half of it,” I said, smiling at her as I told her the rest.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 12:22:02 AM by CaptainNinnin »

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA