Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: "Cumming To Comic Con" (Jessica Nigri)  (Read 23221 times)

LazyNinjas

"Cumming To Comic Con" (Jessica Nigri)
« on: November 19, 2018, 10:17:52 AM »
Cumming To Comic-Con (Jessica Nigri)
By LazyNinjas
Starring:Jessica Nigri
Codes: (MC, FF, Cons, Oral)
Disclaimer: None of this ever happened or ever will

It’s always a busy time here when Comic-Con comes to town. The convention center is full of people dressed up as their favorite characters from various comic book, TV Shows, and movies. Since I work security for the convention center, I get a free ticket every year. I usually don’t have to deal with serious crimes. The most serious thing I’ve had happen during my time working comic-con was a small fight.

This year felt different though. More movie studios brought in the actors of their new movies to help get the crowd excited for their newest movies. I had to be on high alert since these high profile celebs would be attending. There would also being more high profile cosplayers attending this year. Rumors were going around the office that Jessica Nigri of all people would be attending.

In my years of working, I have never seen Nigri. She’s probably just was where I wasn’t. I hope I can meet her if she does come this year. I’ve been a big fan of her for a long time. Just thinking about those perfect tits made me hard. In the middle of my fantasy, I feel a tap on my shoulder.

“Jenkins!” my boss yelled at me.

“Yes, sir?” I responded.

“I need you to cover the northwest section of the convention center. Think you can handle that?”

“Of course, sir.” I replied.

“Ok then. Good luck Jenkins.” He told me as I left for the northwest sector.

I then took my taser and baton off of my desk and placed them in their respective holsters. I leave my office and start heading down to the northwest section. People had already started to file in at this point, so I was on the lookout for any sign of trouble. I approach the northwest section of the building, which was empty because the doors that the public entered in at was at the southeast end. I’m about to sit down at my post and wait for another slow day when I hear a loud, ear piercing shriek.

“Ahhhh! Help! Somebody please help.” 

I immediately jump out of my chair and run towards the source of the scream. I run around a corner and I see a large man on top of a small woman. I see that this big man is trying to rape this young woman. I grabbed my mobile communicator and call for backup.

“Stop what you’re doing and step away from the woman.” I yelled him as I approached him. He turned around and pulled out a huge knife. The woman then moves into the corner so she could protect herself from our ensuing fight.  He tries to stab me with the knife. I tried to step out of the way of the knife, but he gets part of my upper arm. There’s a little bit of blood, but not enough to stop me.

Thinking quickly on my feet, I pull my baton out of my baton ring and strike his arm, sending his knife flying out if his hand. He tries to go after the knife, but I tackle him before he can get his hands on the knife. I’m able to get on top of him, where I’m able to pin him down until the other guards arrive. As soon as they have a good hold on the crook, I approach the woman. I look at her face and I feel speechless as I realized that the woman was Jessica Nigri. Before I can even ask her anything, she jumps into my arms and hugs me like she never wanted to let go.

“Thank you thank you so much.” She cries as I hold her in my arms.

“I don’t know what would have happened to me if it weren’t for you. You’re my hero.” Jessica says as she continues to cry.

I look down at her and tell her, “I not a hero, I’m just doing my job. Why don’t we go back to my office and I can get you some medical treatment.”

Jessica and I go back to my office. I tell she can have a seat wherever she wants. Jessica tries to find a place to sit while I go in the back to get some bandages and other medical supplies. I find what I need in the back and a go out to the main office, where Jessica is sitting on my couch. I sit on the other side.

As I’m setting up the equipment, Jessica opens her mouth and whispers, “What’s your name?
I didn’t catch what she said so I said, “I’m sorry I didn’t catch that.”

“If you weren’t there to hear me, I don’t think I’d be alive right now. You saved my life from that horrible, terrible man and I don’t even know your name.”

“My name is Chris. Chris Jenkins.” I told her.

“Thank you. Chris Jenkins.” She replies.

“Don’t worry about it Miss Nigri. I’m just doing my job.”

She gets a confused look on her face and asks, “How do you know who I am?”

“I’ve been working here at the convention center for a long time, so I know a thing or two about famous cosplayers.”

“Oh. That makes sense,” she replies.

“It should also be stated that I’m a huge fan of your work.” I add.

For the first time since I met her today, she smiles and says, “Really. You’re actually a fan?”

“Yeah, I absolutely loved your Pikachu cosplay.” I told her.

Her cheeks start to get red as she says, “Thanks. That’s so cool.”

As I finish giving her medical treatment. I get to look into her eyes for the first time. They’re so big and beautiful. I’m completely blown away by her beauty. I placed the final bandage on her arm.

“Ok. That’s the last bandage, it should heal in the next couple of hours so you can take it off by then.” I told Jessica as I grabbed her coat.

“I really don’t know how to thank you, but I want to give you this.” Jessica said as she handed me a piece of paper.

“This piece of paper has my phone number on it. It also has the hotel and hotel room I’m staying at. I’m only in town for today and tomorrow and I want to spend some time with my hero.” she says.

What time do you get off work here?” she asks.

“I finish my shift around 7 tonight.” I told her.

“Ok. So do you want to meet around 8 o’clock?” she asks.

“Yeah. I’d love that.” I reply.

“See you at eight then, Chris,” she says as she leaves my office.

It’s incredibly hard for me to focus for the next few hours of my shift. I can’t wait until eight. Jessica was probably going to take me out with her friends and have a great night. I anxiously waited until the clock hit seven. As soon as it was seven I clocked out, go out of work clothes and into my street clothes, and headed towards Jessica’s hotel. My heart was racing a mile a minute.

I entered the hotel at 7:55. I went to the elevator. The elevator brought me up to her floor. I look at the room number and notice it’s the very last room on the floor. I walk up to the door and knock on the door. I heard the door unlock and she slowly opens the door. When I see what she’s wearing, my mouth drops to the floor.

She is just in her underwear, but she looked amazing in it. Her breasts were definitely on display as they almost poured out of her bra. Her panties are small and give me a good look at her down low. I even noticed there was a slight wet spot.

Before I could even say anything, Jessica lounges at me and starts making out with me. She grabs me with both hands and pulls me into her hotel room. I took my free hand and closed the door. She guides me towards the bed and slams me down on to it as her tongue invades my mouth.

While our tongue are wrestling with each other, Jessica’s hands start to unbutton my jeans. She undoes the button and pulls down the zipper. She pulls my pants and underwear down until she has full access to my semi-hard cock.

She stops kissing me and immediately inserts my cock into her mouth. It feels like heaven as she wraps her mouth around my cock and moans.  As she takes her mouth off of my cock, she starts jerking my cock with her hand and takes my balls in her mouth.

I’m loving how Jessica’s licking my balls. I trying to hold back so I don’t cum right then and there, but she puts her mouth back on my cock and I start get the orgasm feeling.

“Oh Jessica! I’m almost there. Just keep going baby.” I tell her as I’m about to orgasm.

Jessica then takes her mouth off of my cock again and starts to jerk me with her hand again. She opens her mouth as wide as she can so she can receive my jizz. I feel the lead up and I finally climax. Shot after shot of semen pumps out of my cock and into her mouth.

As I finish climaxing, she swallows all of my cum and says, “Damn. That was yummy.”

I look at Jessica and tell her, “That was amazing.”

She gives me a really sexy look and says, “Thanks, but that’s not all were going to do tonight.”

Jessica then gets up and violently rips off her bra and panties, revealing her massive breasts and her beautiful pussy. She’s watching me and loving it as my eyes wonder up and down her body in lust. She gets back on the bed and moves towards me like a lioness stalking her prey.

Jessica then lowers her voice into a seductive tone and says, “I see your can’t keep your eyes of my breasts. You want them?”

I aggressively nod my head yes. Jessica then pushes out her chest. I take both of her breasts in my hands and I start squeezing them. They feel exactly how I feel. Wanting to know how they taste, I take her right breast in my mouth while my hands work on her left. I latched myself on to her boob and I start to swirl my tongue around her hard nipple. I hear Jessica moan, which tells me she’s loving this.

I switch from her right breast to her left breast and taste that one as well. While I continue to pleasure her nipples, Jessica notices that I’m ready for round two. Jessica then pulls her breasts away from me and slowly lowers herself on to my erect penis.

As she fully lowers herself on to me, she screams, “Holy Shit! You’re so fucking big. I love your huge cock in my little pussy.”

Jessica starts to bounce up and down on my cock. She’s bouncing up and down on my cock so hard, we can actually hear the sound of our skin smacking together.

“Oh yeah. That’s so fucking good baby. Your cock is amazing, ” Jessica moans as she continues to ride me.

I start to play her game and say, “You love this cock don’t you? You’re a slut for this big cock inside you, aren’t you?”

“I’m your slut and I love this big thick cock inside me,” she moaned.

We continue fucking and I’m starting to feel close to cumming again when Jessica says, “Oh baby. I’m so close. I think I’m gonna cum. Cum for me baby.”

When I heard her say this, I start fucking her harder and harder until we both reach the big moment. We both climax and our juices are released all over each other. I take my finger and lick her juices off of my finger as she does the same thing with my semen. I didn’t even know that this would only be the beginning of the glorious night we were going to spend together.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 11:30:25 AM by LazyNinjas »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, BigTitsEnjoyer, Boobs4Us

Cadeauxxx

Re: "Cumming To Comic Con" (Jessica Nigri)
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 11:09:32 AM »
Nicely done! Jessica has some wonderful big hooker tits. Thought about using her in a story before.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

LazyNinjas

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2018, 10:09:37 AM »
Nicely done! Jessica has some wonderful big hooker tits. Thought about using her in a story before.

You should use her in a story Cade! She's laid back and so spunky it makes her really easy to write as a character.

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2018, 03:26:03 PM »
Really great story. Jessica is such a little cutie.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA