Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: A Peculiar Case of Chaos (various celebs)  (Read 10697 times)

neon

• Author
  • I'm a writer who loves celebrities, that is all.
A Peculiar Case of Chaos (various celebs)
« on: February 28, 2019, 04:01:07 PM »
A Peculiar Case of Chaos by neon
Story codes: FF, cons, oral
Featured celebs: Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Margot Robbie, with a Natalie Dormer cameo
Remember: This story is fiction, none of this ever happened! Also, if you're under 18, turn back now!
Feedback is very much appreciated!

"Do you understand your fears?" An unfamiliar voice called out to Mary from the darkness and fog, her heart beating quickly. "Listen to me, your fears," the voice continued, "they exist. And there's not a damn thing you can do about it." And just like that, the voice was gone.

Silence. Silence, darkness, and fog. It almost felt... peaceful, even if a bit melancholy. This feeling of peace wouldn't last, however, as the voice was soon replaced by a strange pounding. Bam, bam, bam. The noise caused Mary's heart rate to rise again. Bam, bam, bam. The noise seemed to be getting louder and closer, causing Mary to brace herself. Suddenly, her eyes shot open.

"Goddammit," she whispered to herself, "that nightmare again." She looked around, it was quite dark, but she could tell she was in her office. "Of course, I fell asleep at my desk again."

The pounding noise continued, revealing itself to be nothing more than someone knocking at her door. Mary peered at her watch, 2 AM.

"Oh well, the city never sleeps," she sighed deeply as she stood up and walked over to the door, "who is it?"

"My name is Margot Robbie," a feminine voice, with an obvious Australian accent, replied. "I have something you might be interested in, Detective Winstead."

"Something I might be interested in?" Mary raised her eyebrow and quickly opened the door, revealing her next client. She was blonde, beautiful, and stood maybe only an inch or two shorter than Mary. And those big, gorgeous blue eyes... Mary started to think she was more interested in Margot than whatever it was Margot had brought for her.

"So I found this, umm, this book," Margot replied. "It's written in... some weird language, so I didn't read a lot of it. But it's been... haunting me. I want to know what it is and where it came from, and given your line of work and expertise, I thought you might be interested."

"Come in, come in," Mary smiled, "have a seat sweetie. Let's talk about this."

Margot entered the office, tome in hand, and took a seat in front of Mary's desk.

"Alright," Mary said, quickly closing the door and walking back to her desk before sitting in her chair, "first, let's talk payment. As you know, my services aren't free..."

"Of course, of course," Margot nodded. "I'll just write you a check and--"

"That won't be necessary," Mary interrupted and bit her lip, "you see, if it had been anyone else, I would've accepted money... But I don't want your money, Miss Robbie... I want you."

"M-Me?" Margot gasped.

"That's right Miss Robbie," Mary smirked and spread her legs underneath her desk, "I want you on your knees with your head between my legs."

Margot blushed at Mary's vulgarity and honesty. It definitely wasn't what she expected, but Margot was willing to accept the terms of payment.

"Sure, I'll uh... I'll do it," Margot replied, before crawling under the desk and pulling Mary's pants down.

"Good girl," Mary smirked. She ran a hand through Margot's long, blonde hair. "And don't stop until I cum..."

Margot nodded, and quickly removed Mary's panties, exposing her pale pink twat. It was mostly hairless, the only exception being a thick landing strip. Margot found herself staring for a moment before finally going in, starting by slowly licking Mary's clit.

"Oh fuck yeah," Mary moaned. She couldn't remember the last time she had some gorgeous girl's head between her legs. Truth be told, she didn't think she ever had anyone as beautiful as Margot eating her out. It was truly a marvelous moment to have Margot's tongue working her clit. At least, that's how Mary saw it. Margot slowly pushed two fingers into Mary's dripping pussy, while still eating her out, causing Mary to moan even louder. It was an amazing sensation, especially considering how sensitive Mary was.

"You're so damn good at that," Mary groaned, causing Margot to look up at her and smile. Margot slowly inserted a third finger into her, and gently sucked on her clit. "Yes yes yes, just like that!"

Mary's grip on Margot's hair tightened as Margot continued fingering her and eating her out, and she began gasping and breathing heavily as she got closer and closer to orgasm. Margot responded by speeding her movements up, fingering her pussy and licking her clit even faster. It was so mind-blowing, Mary was almost unable to speak.

"I-I'm g-gonna... fucking... cum!" Mary exclaimed as she came, prompting Margot to quickly lick it up. Mary slowed her breathing and pulled her panties and pants back up as Margot crawled back to her seat. "So uh... yeah, thanks for that."

"No problem," Margot replied, "so you're going to get right on this?"

"Of course," Mary said reassuringly. "Just leave the book with me, and I'll see what I can do."

"Sounds good to me," Margot smiled, standing up and leaning over the desk, handing Mary a slip of paper with her phone number on it. "Keep in touch alright?" Margot leaned in even further, and gave Mary a long, deep kiss. Mary kissed her back, tasting her own cum on Margot's tongue. "I'll talk to you later!"

With that, Margot exited the office, leaving Mary alone to study the tome she left behind. It honestly looked quite bland. Just a rough black leather cover with no title, no author's name, not even a publisher's logo. Mary had never seen anything quite like it, but she knew someone who might have. She pulled out her phone and dialed a number.

"Hello?" A woman with a British accent answered the phone on the other end after a minute of ringing.

"Hey Natalie," Mary responded. "I know it's late and all but I just got something really interesting. Since you tend to collect this kind of stuff, I thought you might know a little something about it."

"What is it Mary?" Natalie asked, obviously curious as to what Mary was talking about.

"It's this really weird book," Mary explained as she looked over the book. "Should I bring it to you?"

"Sure, I'd love to take a look at it in the morning," Natalie replied. "You know where to find me."

"Alright, see you in the morning," Mary replied, ending the call. She picked up the book and placed it in one of her desk drawers, before laying her head back down on the desk and drifting back to sleep.

To be continued...
Feel free to PM me if you have a request or even if you just want to chat!
"We're all a little tangled, corroded and mangled."

Current Top 10:
Maisie Williams, Taissa Farmiga, Peyton R List, Taylor Swift, Kristen Stewart, Saoirse Ronan, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Camila Cabello, Dua Lipa, Meg Turney

The following users thanked this post: Starman

neon

• Author
Re: A Peculiar Case of Chaos (various celebs)
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 04:06:16 PM »
A Peculiar Case of Chaos / Chapter Two by neon
Story codes: FF, cons, spank
Featured celebs: Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Natalie Dormer, with cameos by Margot Robbie and a secret celeb!
Remember: This story is fiction, none of this ever happened! Also, if you're under 18, turn back now!

Mary gasped as she opened her eyes. She had the nightmare again, the same one she'd been having for a whole week. The darkness, the fog, the voice... But something was different this time. This time, the strange book was in the dream too.

"That damn dream, and that damn book," Mary thought, trying to remember the exact details of the nightmare. She yawned and looked at the clock, 11 AM. Her eyes widened. "Wait, I was supposed to take the book to Natalie!" She jumped up out of her chair and grabbed the book from her drawer before rushing out the door.

Mary walked the cold, grimy city streets she knew so well for about 10 minutes before she finally reached her destination, Dormer Tower, the tallest skyscraper in the entire city. Natalie had come from money, due to her father's conglomerate, and later inherited it from him. Mary entered the colossal building and approached the front desk, book in hand.

"I have an appointment with Miss Dormer," Mary said to the receptionist working the front desk. "Name is Mary Winstead."

"I'll let her know immediately," the receptionist responded, picking up his phone and calling up to Natalie's penthouse. "Ma'am, Mary Winstead is here to see you. Shall I send her up?"

"Yes, yes," Natalie answered on the other side of the line, "send her up right away!"

"Yes ma'am," the receptionist replied before hanging up the phone. "Take the elevator on the left, Miss Winstead."

"Thank you," Mary smiled, racing to the elevator. She entered the elevator and quickly pressed the top floor button, riding it all the way up to Natalie's penthouse.

The elevator reached the top floor, and the elevator's door opened to reveal Natalie waiting for Mary. Mary had always been extremely attracted to Natalie since they first met, and Natalie had always been extremely attracted to her as well. Natalie was absolutely sexy, with her golden hair, bright blue eyes, and her unmistakable smirk. Not to mention that body... She had smaller-sized breasts, more or less around the same size as Mary's, a perky little ass, and a clean shaven pussy.  Mary stepped off the elevator and into the penthouse, she knew exactly what Natalie was thinking.

"So Mary," Natalie spoke up, breaking the silence. "You know the drill baby girl..."

"Yes ma'am," Mary nodded and slightly blushed, walking over to Natalie's desk. "Somehow I just knew," Mary thought to herself, letting out a tiny, barely audible giggle. She set the book down on the desk and proceeded to bend over next to it, unzipping her pants and gently pushing them down. Natalie's smirk turned into a full grin.

"And this must be the book you were talking about," Natalie said, digging through one of her desk drawers. "I'll take a look, but first..." Natalie continued, pulling a couple of items, a paddle and a strap-on dildo, out of her drawer. Natalie stood up and dropped her ruby red dress to the floor, revealing herself to be completely naked underneath. She equipped the strap-on and picked up the paddle before standing very close behind Mary. Mary shivered as the smooth, pale skin of Natalie's thighs rubbed up against her own.

And just like that, Natalie started. She roughly grabbed a handful of Mary's dark hair and gave her taut bubble butt a nice smack with the paddle, causing Mary to whimper. Then another smack, and another, and another. Mary's pale ass was quickly turning red from the spanking. She was completely and obviously enjoying herself, if the moist spot growing on her panties was any indication. Natalie was also enjoying it, maybe even more than Mary.

"Let's get these off of you," Natalie growled seductively, pulling Mary's damp panties down to her ankles. She gave her ass another smack with the paddle and lined up the strap-on with Mary's tight, pink cunt. She slowly pushed it into Mary's wet twat, Mary letting out a low groan as it entered her. Smack, smack, smack! Natalie continued using her paddle while slowly starting to thrust her hips. Soon, Mary's ass was a bright red color. "I think that's enough of that," Natalie laughed, putting down the paddle and speeding up her thrusts little by little.

Mary's moans and groans got louder as Natalie's thrusts got faster. Natalie leaned in close and kissed Mary's neck before turning her head and noticing the book. Curiosity and interest getting the best of her, Natalie picked up the book and placed it on Mary's back. She ran her hand over the empty black leather cover before opening it up.

"Hope you don't mind if I sit this right here while I take a look," Natalie spoke sweetly, beginning to study the pages while still fucking Mary. Natalie looked over the pages quickly, she did indeed know of this book and its legendary contents. "Let's talk about this book..."

"What... about... it?" Mary groaned breathlessly, raising an eyebrow.

"Here's the deal, I've seen this once before," Natalie explained, flipping through the pages. "I've never actually had it in my collection, but I know exactly what it is and what it's all about. I just have one question for you: how in the hell did you get it?"

"This girl... she gave it to me... last night..." Mary responded, moaning as Natalie continued thrusting into her. "Why? What's it about?"

"It's... a grimoire of sorts," Natalie answered, looking over a page filled with sigils before turning the page quickly. "The exact contents are pretty fuzzy, due to the fact that it's so rare. And also because anyone who ever spent too much time reading it, and anyone who ever tried to really decipher it, eventually went mad."

"Sounds... like a delightful read," Mary laughed a little. "Good thing I haven't... read it then..."

"It's honestly best that you don't, not that you could truly comprehend it anyways," Natalie said as she closed the book and placed it back on the table, before grabbing Mary's hips and giving one final thrust. "Seems to me that this girl was just trying to get rid of it. I can't say I blame her though. Not only does it hold great power, but do you know how many people would literally kill to get their hands on that book?"

"I can imagine..." Mary whimpered as she finally came, gasping as Natalie pulled the strap-on out of her. "Should I get rid of it too?"

"Absolutely not, it'd be a complete disaster if anyone else got their hands on it," Natalie explained as she grabbed her box of cigarettes, took one out, and lit it up. "Lock it up somewhere safe, please promise me you'll keep it away from anyone and everyone else."

Mary nodded, standing up as Natalie backed away from her, letting her off the desk. She winced as she pulled her panties and pants up, her ass sore and stinging from the spanking. She gave Natalie a quick hug and kiss, picked up the tome, and headed for the elevator.

"And Mary? Be safe," Natalie spoke up, her voice carrying a slightly worried tone. "And do come visit again, I always enjoy your visits."

"I promise," Mary smiled, entering the elevator and pushing the bottom floor button. "Don't worry too much, I'll see you later Natalie!"

-------------------------------

Later that evening, at a bar in the city...

Margot sat at a booth in the bar, beer in hand, as she celebrated finally ridding herself of the book. It felt like a victory, even if she wasn't exactly truthful with Mary. Truthfully, Margot hadn't just 'found' the book, she had taken it. Knowing the group she had stolen it from was searching for both her and the book, she ditched it, and gave it to Mary, who was quite well-known for her interest in the occult.

"Now I just have to keep a low profile," Margot thought to herself, sipping her beer, as a woman in a hoodie entered the bar and slowly approached Margot's booth.

"Hello Margot," the hooded woman spoke as she finally reached the booth, prompting Margot to look up at her. "I believe you have something I've been looking for..."

"Oh, you again. Sorry to disappoint you, but the book isn't in my possession anymore. I came to this city to get rid of it and it worked," Margot snarled with a devilish grin on her face, "so it's out of my hands now, and you'll probably never find it."

"Is that so? I'll keep searching, Margot," the woman replied menacingly. She leaned in closely, her icy blue eyes becoming slightly visible under the bar's dim lighting. "WE will keep searching..."

"Good luck," Margot laughed as the hooded woman walked away. "Good fucking luck!"

To be continued...

Current Top 10:
Maisie Williams, Taissa Farmiga, Peyton R List, Taylor Swift, Kristen Stewart, Saoirse Ronan, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Camila Cabello, Dua Lipa, Meg Turney

neon

• Author
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2019, 04:12:01 PM »
A Peculiar Case of Chaos / Chapter Three by neon
Story codes: FF, cons
Featured celebs: Alexandra Daddario, Molly Quinn, with cameos by Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Natalie Dormer

"Good luck! Good fucking luck!" The words echoed in the hooded woman's mind as she exited the bar. She had entered the bar with so much hope that she'd find the book, only to be disappointed when she learned that Margot had already gotten rid of it. She pulled the hood off of her head and let out a frustrated sigh, as another girl in a hoodie approached her.

"Hey Alexandra! How'd it go? Did you get the book?" The girl's cheery and hopeful tone almost made Alexandra sick. First, she had to deal with the disappointment of discovering the book was missing, and now she had to deal with her always upbeat partner. It was almost too much to handle.

"Do you see the book in my hands, Molly?" Alexandra snapped, her voice turning into a growl. "No, I didn't get the fucking book!" Alexandra quickly turned and began walking in the other direction.

"Oh... I'm sorry," Molly frowned, her tone became less cheery and more melancholy. "Margot didn't have it? I thought for sure she had it." Molly kept her head low as she followed Alexandra closely down the dimly lit city streets.

"Nope, she got rid of it," Alex replied with a sigh. "Look, I'm sorry that I snapped at you like that okay? I'm just frustrated because that bitch gave the book away."

"I understand," Molly responded, getting closer to Alex and wrapping an arm around her. "You know who said not to come back unless we had the book. I know we're both scared of her. Even if you don't show it, I know you fear her like I do."

"I've been around her a lot longer than you have," Alex mentioned, sounding slightly nervous, "you don't even know the half of it."

The two walked in silence until they found a cheap, shabby motel. It was getting pretty late, and they were going to need a place to sleep. With nowhere else to stay in sight, Alex and Molly entered the motel and approached the front desk.

"We're gonna need a room for a couple nights," Alex said to the motel's receptionist, pulling out about $150 in cash and placing it on the desk. The receptionist looked up from his newspaper, nodded, and handed her a key.

"Room 106. Upstairs, first door on the left," the receptionist replied before looking back down at his newspaper.

Alex and Molly made their way up the stairs and entered their room. It had just about everything they could need: a bed, a TV, a mini fridge, a bathroom... It also wasn't too filthy or grungy, leaving both delightfully surprised. Alex approached the bed and laid back on it before turning on the TV, Molly laying down next to her soon after.

"Hey Alex," Molly spoke, sounding restless, "how long do you really think it'll be before we find the book?"

"I--" Alex started before stopping, thinking hard about her answer. "I really don't know Molly, could be a while..."

"I'm sorry, I'm just... worried," Molly replied, her voice dripping with fear. "I'm really worried about what's going to happen if we never find the book."

"Molly, I promise you we'll find it," Alex rolled over and wrapped her arms around Molly. "And even if we never do, I'm not going to let anything happen to you, okay?" Alex planted a kiss on Molly's cheek, causing her to blush. "Now that's what I like to see... Say Molly, how about you lose the clothes, and I'll help you relieve some stress..."

Molly nodded shyly, sitting up and slowly removing her hoodie and t-shirt. Alex marveled at Molly's beauty, from her long bright red hair to her bright blue eyes and pale, lily-white skin. Despite the fact that they had been in this exact situation more than once, it always felt like the first time to Alex. Alex licked her lips as Molly removed her bra, exposing her small, perky breasts and puffy nipples.

"Attagirl," Alex smirked, palming one of Molly's tits while using her other hand to push Molly's pants down. "Now take those panties off."

Molly nodded again, before pushing her tiny pink panties to her ankles, revealing a neatly trimmed, bright red bush. Alex bit her lip, gently tracing her fingers around Molly's twat and pinching one of Molly's nipples. Alex leaned in, kissing and sucking on Molly's nipple while also beginning to push two fingers into her.

"Oh fuuuuuck," Molly sighed dreamily, thoroughly enjoying the many sensations running through her body. Her eyes rolled back as she felt Alex's warm tongue flicking against her nipple, her thumb massaging her clit, and her fingers pumping in and out of her dripping pussy. Sure, it wasn't like Alex hadn't done this to her before, but this time was different. It was more... pleasurable than ever before.

Molly ran her fingers through Alex's long dark hair as Alex continued fingering Molly at a steady pace, still suckling on her nipple. Alex looked up at Molly, and their bright blue eyes met, causing both to blush.

"Gonna cum for me baby?" Alex smirked after detaching from Molly's nipple. She rubbed her clit a little bit faster, making Molly moan loudly.

"You're so good at making me cum," Molly groaned, closing her eyes and attempting to steady her breathing. Her back arched and her legs quaked, she was quickly getting closer and closer to cumming. After a few more minutes, Molly finally came hard, whimpering loudly.

"Good girl... Feel better now?" Alex asked, raising an eyebrow and pulling her fingers out of Molly. Alex slowly sucked her fingers, enjoying the taste of Molly's cum.

"I do actually, thank you," Molly smiled before standing up and walking into the bathroom, turning on the shower. "I'm going to get cleaned up, be out in a bit!"

"Sure thing M," Alex replied. "Make sure you get some sleep after you get out, we're going searching for the book again tomorrow..."

The next morning, at Mary's office...

"So there's a good lead here," Natalie explained, "Ms. Adams, a good friend of mine, wants to meet you at her manor. She knows quite a lot about the book..."

"Ah, Ms. Adams... She's a lovely lady, you think she could really help?" Mary asked, raising her eyebrow and taking a drag off of her cigarette before handing it to Natalie.

"Indeed she can! She actually had the book in her possession for a time," Natalie answered, puffing on the cigarette. "She told me to tell you to come by Adams Manor tonight at 6 PM, she wants you to bring the book as well."

"Let her know that I'll be there and I'll bring the book too," Mary responded as they both approached the door, Mary opening it for Natalie.

"Will do," Natalie nodded, exiting through the door. "And don't forget: tonight, 6 PM!"

"I won't forget!" Mary smiled before closing the door and walking back to her desk, looking over her notes. "Tonight, 6 PM..."

To be continued...

Current Top 10:

neon

• Author
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2019, 04:13:51 PM »
A Peculiar Case of Chaos / Chapter Four by neon
Story codes: FF, cons, oral
Featured celebs: Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Amy Adams, with cameos by Daisy Ridley and Taissa Farmiga

Adams Manor. 5:58 PM.

Mary knocked on the large manor door with the book in hand, and waited for an answer. About 30 seconds later, the reply came.

"Who is it?" An unfamiliar female voice with a British accent asked.

"Mary Winstead, Amy told me to be here at 6," Mary answered back. The door opened to reveal a beautiful woman in a maid's outfit. She had shoulder length brown hair, brown eyes, and an absolutely amazing body... And the outfit: the low cut corset, the skirt, the nylon stockings, the heels... Mary couldn't help but stare.

"Very punctual! Follow me," the maid smiled, "she's in her study." The maid turned around to reveal her perky ass poking out a bit from under her skirt. "Nice to meet you Mary, I'm Daisy by the way."

"I'm so gonna like it here," Mary mumbled to herself, closing the door behind her. She followed behind Daisy closely, eyes fixated on her bouncing ass. She followed Daisy through long hallways and up winding staircases, eyes still locked on her ass. After a couple minutes of walking, Daisy stopped at a door.

"She's in there, have fun..." Daisy giggled, giving Mary's ass a light smack. "And I'll see you later," she whispered in Mary's ear before walking away, leaving Mary blushing. Mary collected herself and entered the room, only to find Amy sitting naked at her desk.

"Hello Mary, how are you this evening?" Amy smirked, "Natalie's told me a lot about you, I think you know the drill..."

"I'm a bit tired, didn't sleep much last night... And I believe I do know..." Mary slowly approached Amy, setting the book down on her desk and getting a better look at her body. Long red hair, blue eyes, fair skin, and B cup breasts with hard, perky nipples... With her long legs and clean shaven pussy being the cherry on top. Mary crawled underneath Amy's desk, parting her legs and beginning to eat her out.

"I promise I won't keep you too long. So let's talk about the book..." Amy moaned as Mary began licking her clit. "Where did you get it?"

"This blonde girl, said her name was Margot," Mary said, looking up at Amy before going back to work, circling Amy's clit with her tongue.

"Oh honey," Amy replied as she ran a hand through Mary's hair, "I don't think you know what you've gotten yourself into..."

"What do you mean?" Mary's eyes widened, becoming slightly nervous. "Am I in danger?" She asked one more question before diving back in for more.

"You could be," Amy groaned, pinching one of her nipples. "See, Margot used to be a member of a certain... cult. I know this because I know the leader of the cult, and Margot was her #1 girl. Seems as if Margot betrayed her and stole the book, and gave it to you to get rid of it."

"Well, she was very vague about how she came into possession of the book to begin with, all she said was that she found it somewhere, so that makes sense..." Mary explained, continuing to use her skilled tongue on Amy.

"That's because 'I found it' sounds better than 'I stole it from some dangerous cult leader,' don't you think?" Amy laughed, tugging on Mary's hair.

"When you put it that way..." Mary laughed, gasping as Amy pulled her hair. She slowly began inserting a finger into Amy's moist pussy, causing Amy to gasp loudly.

"I'm just letting you know that you should be careful any time you come into contact with Margot, there's no telling who else could be around," Amy grunted as Mary began thrusting her finger in and out of her.

"Noted, I'll keep that in mind for sure!" Mary nodded in reply.

"Good, it's best that you do," Amy stated sternly. Mary pushed a second finger into her, Amy moaning louder and louder.

"You're really, really wet for me right now Ms. Adams..." Mary giggled flirtatiously, before licking her clit again.

"And you're just as good as Natalie said you were..."

"Why thank you, Ms. Adams..."

Soon, Amy's legs were shaking as her pussy dripped all over her leather seat, Mary licking her cum up off the leather as it pooled. Amy grabbed hold of Mary's head, grinding into her face wildly as she reached her climax. The room became filled with the sound of Amy screaming Mary's name, both looking each other in the eye.

"You are fucking amazing sweetheart," Amy breathed sharply, letting go of Mary's head and fanning herself.

"And you taste fucking amazing... Here, have a taste," Mary responded, climbing up and giving Amy a deep kiss, groping one of her tits. Amy moaned into her mouth, as Mary deepened the kiss even further.

"You're right, I do taste good," Amy winked as she broke the kiss. "So I heard you want to know about the book's origin and want to know exactly where it came from..."

"I do," Mary answered, breathing heavily. "Think you could help with that?"

"Sure I can, just give me some time. But in the meantime, you should get some sleep, you seem absolutely drained! You can use the room right next door, if you'd like."

"Thank you, Ms. Adams," Mary smiled, making her way towards the door and exiting the room. Exhausted, she walked into the next room over before collapsing onto the bed and drifting off to sleep.

Very early the next morning...

Mary woke to find a pretty maid, dressed in the same outfit as Daisy, minus the heels, with long dirty blonde hair and big brown eyes standing over her, shocking her and prompting her to gasp.

"D-do I know you?" Mary asked with a puzzled look on her face. The maid thought about the question for a few seconds before finally answering.

"I don't know, what do you know?" The maid questioned, giggling.

"I know that you know what I mean... Who are you, what's your name?"

"I'm Taissa, one of the maids around here, obviously," Taissa replied teasingly, pointing to the outfit, with a giggle. Mary blushed at the teasing, it was quite cute, even if a bit patronizing. "And you're Mary, right?"

"Yep, that's me," Mary nodded. "So... Why were you just standing over me like that while I slept?"

"You appeared to be having a bad dream," Taissa caressed Mary's cheek while looking deep into her eyes. "I wanted to make sure you were okay."

"I'm fine," Mary reassured her, "thank you for checking on me though... I'm still a bit sleepy, so I think I'll get a little more rest."

"Just call out if you need anything at all," Taissa smiled. "Sweet dreams Mary," she planted a kiss on Mary's cheek before leaving the room.

"Odd, but cute," Mary giggled, rolling over and slowly drifting back to sleep.

To be continued...

Current Top 10:

Starman

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2019, 04:55:28 PM »
WOW! These stories are amazing! Great to see more lesbian/FF material around here. I really like your celeb choices, definitely ladies who are in need of stories. Going to have fun reading over these again during the weekend.

The following users thanked this post: neon

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA