Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Come Play With Me (Moka Mora)  (Read 2679 times)

Gianni Shamari

Come Play With Me (Moka Mora)
« on: February 20, 2024, 08:24:12 PM »

Splashes of red, lavender, and gold in the sunset skies above New York City. The skyline sparkled and shined for Valentine’s Day. For the first time, the iconic Empire State Building glowed Tiffany Blue in honor of tonight’s day of love.

Inside a Manhattan penthouse, adult film star Moka Mora was relaxing on the cream leather couch. She was a short, tanned all-American blessed with a gorgeous kinky face, a pair of luscious tits, and a bubbly ass. There was a knock at the door. Moka opened the door slowly, and there stood the King of New York, Maré dressed in his Philipp Plein attire with a big smile. The scent of roses and chocolate emanated around them.

“Happy Valentine’s Day, Moka!” Maré spoke. Her name flew off his lips like a cool Bali breeze.

Moka rushed to his strong arms. Their lips met for a second before Moka beamed with a sexy smile. She felt herself getting wet between the legs.

“You made it!” Moka said. “I’ve been waiting so long for you.”

“I’m sorry I’ve kept you waiting, but I am happy to spend the evening with you.”

The two lovers strolled into the living room and jumped on the couch to get comfy. Moka smelled the roses while gazing at Maré. The sight of him alone had managed to arouse her to no end. Maré fed her chocolate while massaging her tiny feet. The sexual energy was intense and completely organic. It was time for action.

“What do you want?” Maré asked smoothly.

“Your dick sliding in and out of me.” Moka winked with a sultry smile.

“It seems like we’ll skip all the preliminaries and fuck.” Maré responded.

“That’s right.” Moka nodded. “Come play with me in the bedroom. I want us rolling around in the bed and the roses sticking to our bodies.”

She took his hand and led him to her bedroom. Rose petals covered the entire queen-sized bed. After kissing Maré passionately, Moka stripped out of her dress and dropped to her knees. She undid his zipper and grabbed hold of his cock. It was rock hard and quickly slipped through the hole of Maré’s Versace boxers, then out the front gates. Moka stared at his big black cock; her mouth watered. Then she began performing fellatio on him. Her mouth engulfed his thick shaft as she sucked him off. After she got the dick extra hard and wet, she dived into the bed.

Maré stripped out of his clothes and said, “You’re a bad girl, and I like it.”

“Come play with me,” Moka said softly.

The rose petals covered her entire sexy, moist body. Maré beamed at the sight of Moka. He crawled up and kissed her. His tongue slid deep into her mouth. Moka sucked his tongue like a blowjob guru.

“Damn, you’re so hot,” Maré sighed.

“You like that?” Moka asked softly.

“Yes, you sucked my tongue like a cock.” Maré expressed. “So wet, and it feels so good. I want to taste your pussy so bad.”

Maré kissed Moka. Then he sucked hard on her nipples and massaged her pussy. Slowly, Maré licked his way down to her shaved pussy and performed cunnilingus on Moka. She gripped, bucked, and squirmed with pleasure.

“Oh, my God,” Moka moaned. “Yes, fuck me with that tongue. Get this pussy nice and wet.”

Maré tongue skillfully swirled around her clit before he dipped his tongue deep inside her pussy. Moka screamed as she smothered Maré in her pussy and fucked his face. The erotic heat built up from her abdomen down to her pussy from the intense pleasure. With a cry, Moka’s pussy throbbed, and she squirted all over Maré’s face like Niagara Falls. Her toned legs trembled as her shaved pussy leaked out more erotic juices.

“Yes, baby,” Maré sighed. “Give me your sweet juices.” Moka stroked his big dick, squeezing it and moving her soft hand all over it, the other hand caressing his nuts.

Moka licked and kissed Maré to taste her essence. The taste of her pussy added an erotic spice to the caress of their lips and tongues.

“I want you to fuck me.” She purred.

Moka pulled Maré on top of her and inserted his dick inside her luscious, wet pussy. A soft moan escaped Moka’s mouth. She gripped the bedsheets as Maré began to bang her.

“Wow, it feels so good inside you, baby girl.” Maré groaned. “Take me to ecstasy.”

“Give it to me! Fuck me!” Moka cried.

Maré thrust deep inside her pussy at a rapid pace. Moka stared at Maré with intense pleasure. The sight of his cock sliding in and out of her seemed to make Maré more aroused. He pounded her harder as Moka moaned loudly. The expression on her face indicated that she was approaching orgasm.

“Are you going to cum for me?” Maré asked.

“Yes, I’m going to cum. You’re so deep inside me.” Moka replied.

After three hard pumps, Moka erupted. She creamed all over Maré’s cock. Then Moka gasped, trembled, and quavered from her orgasm. The sight of Moka’s sexy body shaking put a big smile on Maré’s face.

“I  love when we fuck.” Maré murmured. “When it comes to you, my goal is to make you feel good.”

He pulled Moka on top of him. With a sultry smile on her face, Moka began riding his cock like a seasoned jockey. She was in a league of her own, bouncing up and down and around on Maré’s dick. He loved the feel of her wet folds wrapped around his shaft as she rode him to ecstasy. Thrusting up inside Moka harder and harder, Maré wants to feel her cum all over his dick.

“Oh, God, give it to me.” Moka moaned. “Make me cum again. I like riding your dick.”

“My dick is yours,” Maré told her. “I love watching your wet pussy moving up and down on this dick.”

Moka rode him harder and faster. Her fat ass was slapped with every slam. Maré’s hands gripped and clawed at her moist buttocks. Their loud and raucous grunts and moans serenaded the bedroom like a hardcore love song as they both near climax. First, Maré ejaculated with an audible groan, and then Moka came with an animalistic whine. She pulsed and gushed from her swollen pussy. Moka came repeatedly before she stopped riding Maré and collapsed on top of him. Their cum and erotic juice dripped erotically on the lavender bedsheets. The satisfaction on their faces was epic.

“I came so many times, babe.” Moka sighed. “It was so good. Thanks! Happy Valentine’s Day.”

“Happy Valentine’s Day, baby.” Maré smile. “It’s the best one ever.”

Moka laughed, and they kissed.

Copyright © 2022 by Gianni Shamari. All Rights Reserved. Reproducing the content or any part of it is prohibited without prior consent from Gianni Shamari. If you wish to do this, please contact me with your request.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 10:11:30 AM by Cadeauxxx »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, ValM3, spence, Sorale21

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA