Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Sex with a Stranger Part 1 (Robert Pattinson)  (Read 2286 times)

icestorm

Sex with a Stranger Part 1 (Robert Pattinson)
« on: September 05, 2019, 03:59:10 AM »
Written by icestorm
Disclaimer: If you ain’t 18, begone! This is for the adults, and Sweetness, you’re not.
Hope you enjoy it, if you don’t well, I tried. I don’t take requests, sorry. And remember, there is no spoon.
I really have no idea what color Robert Pattinson’s eyes are, I see different colors, so for this story, they are blue.
And no, I will not write another fic about these two.
Sex with a Stranger: Part 1

Daisy was standing in her favorite bakery. She wanted to buy her favorite pastry, a chocolate éclair. In her opinion, this was the only bakery that made the best éclairs. She was feeling bummed, but happy that her friend Celeste couldn’t join her for their weekly picnic. Her sister had gone into labor, and she had to be there. While she was waiting, Daisy felt someone staring at her. She turned and saw a good looking guy staring, smiling slightly. Daisy smiled back and moved forward to place her order. After paying, she headed for the door and went outside.

After tucking her box in her picnic basket, she headed toward her favorite place, a hidden spot in the park. The man was following her. He moved closer. They greeted each other. He spoke with an English accent. She was listening and trying to figure out where she had heard his voice from. “I’m Robert Pattinson”, he said. Robert Pattinson, of course! “I’m Daisy” she replied. She was astounded, she was talking to Robert Pattinson like he was a regular person. “By your stunned expression, you know who I am” “Yes” “And you haven’t jumped on me, screaming?” “Self-control. Plus I figure you have enough of that.” He smiled “I get used to it, a little”. She grinned. They walked further, talking and getting to know each other. She showed him her favorite place, and opened her basket, handing him a blanket. Rob spread the blanket on the ground. She placed the basket on the ground, and took out the contents. Daisy set out two chicken wraps, two glasses, a bottle of sparkling grape juice and the box with the éclair. Rob opened the bottle and pour the juice into two glasses. She passed him a chicken wrap on a plate. They both ate in silence. After a bit of juice, they both opened their box of éclairs. “Wow, this is good!” “I believe the only place to get a better éclair is in France.” “Amazing.” Rob leaned over and kissed Daisy. “I wanted to do that since you turned to look at me.” “I see.”

“I want you to know that I take my time when I first meet women, but I’m only here for two weeks, then I have to leave.”  Daisy looked sad and replied that she understood. They kissed again, the Rob nibbled her ears and kissed her neck. Daisy gasped. He gently pushed her onto her back, and removed her shirt. “I have an idea.” She looked at him quizzically. He smiled “You’ll see.” He pulled her bra down far enough for her tits to pop out. Rob opened his éclair and removed some cream. He placed some on both nipples. Rob put down his éclair, bent his head, and proceeded to suck the cream off one nipple, then the other. Daisy arched her back, gasping.Rob sucked harder. Soon, the cream was gone and he was just sucking her nipples.  Rob’s hand traveled down to her skirt and slid it up. He began rubbing on her panties, drenching them. Daisy groaned and raised her hips. Rob smiled to himself, and kept sucking and rubbing. Suddenly, Daisy pushed his hand away, He looked at her quizzically. “We should stop”; she panted. “Don’t want us to get caught.” ” Fine.” Rob was not happy, but he had to admit it was for the best.

Daisy sat up, fixing her clothes. She felt mini spasms between her legs. In silence, they cleaned up their stuff, and Daisy grabbed the basket. They walked to Daisy’s house. Fortunately, no one saw them. Rob walked Daisy to her door. “I have to go. I have to call home. I’ll see you again.” They kissed and Rob left. Daisy unlocked her door and went inside. She put her basket in the kitchen, went upstairs and took a shower. As she cleaned herself up, Daisy remembered everything from that day. She smiled to herself. The walk had helped ebb away her arousal. She got out of the shower, dried and wrapped the soft, fluffy towel around herself. He didn’t say, but she wouldn’t tell anybody what had happened. Besides, who would believe her? Well, maybe Celeste. But she wasn’t about to say anything to her. She put on some clothes and went downstairs. She checked the refrigerator and cabinets. Her food supply was low. She left the house, and headed to the store to shop.

In his hotel room, Rob smiled as he remembered what happened. He almost shagged a total stranger! He got into the shower and got cleaned up. Unfortunately, his hard-on took a bit longer to go away. He dried off, wrapped the soft towel around his waist and made some calls. He called his family, his friends, and afterwards, he checked his messages.  After checking his messages, Rob went back to thinking about Daisy. He wondered how her pussy tasted. He wanted to fuck her bad. He smiled, got dressed and went to Daisy’s, with a DVD and a duffel bag.

Daisy returned home after grocery shopping and was surprised to see Rob getting out of his car. They smiled at each other. He grabbed some of her bags so she could open the door. They went straight to the kitchen. He helped her put the groceries away. “I got something for us to watch.” She led him out of the kitchen and into her mini movie theater.  Rob whistled. She had a 70″ tv. And home theater installed. She took the DVD. “Unfaithful?” He nodded. There was a chaise lounge, big enough for two. He got in, while she put the DVD in, then ran back and climbed on top of him. They snuggled and watched the movie. She felt a hand slip under her top, push her bra away, and fingers playing with her nipples. She sucked in her breath and begins to wiggle against Rob’s hardening dick. His other hand slid her skirt up and under the waistband of her panties. She squirmed. Rob picked up the DVD and skipped to where the therapist starts to have sex with her patient, then pauses it.. ” I want you naked.”

They get up, and Daisy takes off her clothes slowly. First her top, then, her skirt. Next to go where her bra and panties. He had a hard time seeing, but he suspected she was wet. “Back on the chaise lounge” he tells her. Daisy gets back on it and waits patiently. Rob restarts the movie. “This is my favorite part.” he says softly. They continue to watch the movie. After it was over, Rob maneuvers them until he was stretched out on top of her, and kisses her deeply. He enjoys the feel of her soft lips. He moves down and kisses her neck, Daisy arches up, squealing. He moves further down and sucks her pink nipples, making them hard. His hand slid down her flat tummy and starts to rub her pussy, She groaned and raises her hips. His fingers were becoming wet and he could smell her arousal. “More” she breathed. He smiles and slides a finger in and caresses her silky folds. “More!” He moves down and fastens his mouth onto her pussy and starts to lick. Her eyes cross from the contact. Rob plays with her clit, alternating between fingering, licking, and sucking. He could feel her orgasm approaching, so he picks up speed. She screamed and came,drenching his face. He enjoyed hearing her scream, the sound music to his ears. He keeps up with the assault on her clit, fingering, licking, and sucking, making her cum again, and again. The last thing she sees before passing out was him looking at her with a triumphant look on his face.
To be continued..

Come for the debauchery, stay for the hedonism

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Cadeauxxx

Re: Sex with a Stranger Part 1 (Robert Pattinson)
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2019, 10:58:03 PM »
Wow, great job. I am always overjoyed to see a story with a male celeb, and Pattinson is definitely a hunk.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: icestorm

icestorm

Re: Sex with a Stranger Part 1 (Robert Pattinson)
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 02:07:32 AM »
I do thank you.

I wanted to do my part writing stories with men.

I agree he is handsome.
Come for the debauchery, stay for the hedonism

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA