Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Bitch starring Kathie Lee Gifford  (Read 27471 times)

MasturbationSuperstar

The Bitch starring Kathie Lee Gifford
« on: February 12, 2019, 08:00:35 AM »
It is a Friday afternoon, and my flight from LA lands at JFK airport in NYC shortly after 5 PM. Everything goes pretty smoothly, I grab my bag and catch a cab. I had been fortunate to have some friends in town that I can stay with over the weekend. The cab driver is asking me which house I should stop at and I point at one particular house. "That one." as I show him the address. He stops in front of the mailbox at one particular residence. On the mailbox there is just one name: "Gifford"

I pay the driver, go to the front door and ring the bell. The door opens and Kathie Lee Gifford is standing in the doorway. "Brad, how are you? It has been a while and it is good to see you." Kathie Lee gives me a hug and invites me in. "Set your bag down over there, you're just in time, we're just starting dinner."

I put down my bag in the living room and go into the dining room. Frank, Kathie Lee and I are having dinner and having a very nice conversation. I notice things are a little tense from time to time as Kathie Lee and Frank would have a few uncomfortable moments. With the problems they've had recently with Frank's affair, it is understandable. I'm surprised they're getting along as well as they are. As the things get later, we adjourn to the living room, drinking wine and continuing our chat. It is late and we should all get to bed. I take my bag up to my room and get ready for bed. Before I put my pajamas on however, I reach into my bag and take it out: the November 1997 issue of Playboy magazine. There she is on the cover: Suzen Johnson. Man, I can see why Frank did it with her. For an older woman, she is so sexy.

I get comfortable on the bed and take out my travel bottle of KY and my travel Kleenex. I get completely naked and neatly fold my clothes and place them on the counter. I get my right palm all lubed up and wrap my right hand around my erect seven inch. Ohhhh it feels good and Suzen looks so good. I bet she knew that men would be jerking themselves off to her pictures when she posed for them. I get into a good rhythm with my masturbation as I get lost in my fantasy. All of a sudden.....

"Brad, here are some towels for.......OH MY GOD! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" While absorbed in my fantasy, I wasn't paying attention and Kathie Lee walked into my room to catch me pleasuring myself to the woman that Frank cheated with. "YOU FUCKING PERVERT!" She grabs the magazine and continues berating me. "HOW DARE YOU BRING THIS SMUT INTO OUR HOME! IS THIS HOW YOU REPAY OUR HOSPITALITY?" Kathie Lee throws the magazine in the trash.

Kathie Lee pauses with a piercing stare that would kill, then all of a sudden she gives me this evil smirk. "Do you think Suzen is hot?"

"Uhhh, no...I"

"Don't lie. Why else would you be jerking off to her magazine."

"I wasn't. I was looking at the Playmate Inga Drozdova."

"Bullshit. I saw the magazine open to Suzen's pictures."

I blush and look down.

"So....do you think Suzen is hot?"

I look up. "Yes"

"Do you jerk off to her?"

"Yes"

Kathie Lee looks at me again with that evil smirk as she starts unbuttoning her blouse. "Why don't you jerk off to this Brad?" Kathie Lee completely unbuttons her blouse and exposes her breasts. She cups them in her hand and says. "You want these wrapped around your dick, don't you?" I nod. "Uh huh"

"Keep jerking it, I don't know if I'd want you doing that to me. That's it. Be a man and stroke that dick for me. Be my Masturbation Superstar. You want me don't you?"

"Yes."

"Say it, Brad."

"I want you Kathie Lee. I want you so badly."

"I know you do. I know you've always wanted me." Kathie Lee continues to play with her breasts with her left hand as her right hand starts to loosen up and remove her pants. They drop to the floor as she puts her right hand inside her panties. "Mmmmmmmmmmm" Kathie Lee moans. "Move to the edge of the bed Brad."

I move from my position back to the wall, legs spread to sitting at the edge of the bed as my feet touch the ground. I'm sitting upright stroking off as Kathie Lee kneels in front of me. Kathie Lee leans her head down as she starts to go down on me but....no.....she stops. "You'd want me to suck this, don't you?"

"Yes, Kathie Lee."

Kathie Lee spits on the head of my cock. "That's the only way you'll get any of my juices on that. Keep jerking it." I pick up the pace as Kathie Lee, on her knees in front of me, pleasures herself, roaming one hand all over her body as she uses the other to finger herself.

"Oh God, Kathie Lee, I'm gonna cum."

"Not yet, I'm not ready yet. Don't you fucking cum yet."

I slow down and hold off for a few minutes while Kathie Lee continues her masturbation. Kathie Lee starts to moan as her breathing picks up. "Oh fuck Brad, I'm about to cum." I pick up the pace as Kathie Lee makes her proclamation. "I'm cumming Brad. CUM WITH ME! CUM ON ME! CUM ALL OVER MY FACE!!!" With that, I let go and start ejaculating.

"OH KATHIE LEE....YESSSSSS" I shoot thick long streams of cum which hit her on her face and her chest. As we orgasm in unison, Frank walks in wondering what's going on. Frank says something that neither of us hear over our moans and scream. "BAPTIZE ME BRAD!! BAPTIZE ME WITH YOUR SPERM!!!"

Our orgasm subside as Frank stands there staring at us in utter shock and disbelief. Once Kathie Lee notices that Frank has caught us, she stands up, walks over to the trash, takes out the magazine and hands it to Frank. "Here, you'll need this tonight. I'll be busy." Kathie Lee wipes my cum off her face and tits and licks it off her hands. When she's done she gets on the bed on all fours and assumes the position.

"This is what we'll be doing tonight while you're jerking off to that magazine. Now get over here Brad and fuck me like a real man." I go over to the bed and place my hands on her hips. Still hard, I enter her from behind and start fucking Kathie Lee doggie style as Frank walks out of the room with the magazine.

"You are going to fuck me all night Brad. Can you keep up with me and can you do for me what Frank can't?"

"Absolutely Kathie Lee. Absolutely."

The following users thanked this post: Starman

Starman

Re: The Bitch starring Kathie Lee Gifford
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 09:25:30 AM »
Cool story and cheers for that reference to Suzen Johnson. That brings back some memories of old Playboy.

The following users thanked this post: MasturbationSuperstar

OMEGA15

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 06:32:05 AM »
I love this line - "BAPTIZE ME BRAD!! BAPTIZE ME WITH YOUR SPERM!!!"

Best way for a woman to beg for a facial.  ;D

JustinMays402

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2019, 11:58:16 AM »
This definitely deserves to be continued. Plus Kathie Lee has pretty nice tits  @@

The following users thanked this post: MasturbationSuperstar

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA