Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Eight Pervy Nights (Joey King Feat guest)  (Read 4414 times)

Thehouseofweird

Eight Pervy Nights (Joey King Feat guest)
« on: December 20, 2019, 06:48:42 PM »
The Following is a work of fiction, none of the events have ever occurred. If you take offense to this story, you might be on the wrong site.

Eight Pervy Nights

By The House of Weird.

Staring Joey King (Feat a surprise celeb appearance later on in the story)

Codes: F, Anal, toys.

The Holiday season went onward, joyous people and catchy music kept everyone happy and ready for the Christmas season, some celebrating differently then others based on traditions and religions or simply how they look at the holiday as a whole. For the girl known as Joey King, she herself was Jewish. She has grown up Jewish, but never considered herself a very religious person, more so respectful of her heritage rather then quote the Torah by memory at a moment's notice. Joey awoke that morning feeling excited, her phone chiming in to say it was time for the holidays to commence officially, no more waiting for it with Christmas songs to bid her time, or making cookies just to regret eating all of them in a single sitting, but it was the first day of Hanukkah.

Night one:

The evening came soon enough and before dinner commenced a single candle was lit on the Menorah, a symbol of the holiday and it's origins. Food was consumed and per tradition small gifts were handed to one another, for rather then one day to receive dozens of presents, for each night of Hanukkah they receive one smaller gift of either practical meaning or of sentimental meaning. Joey received the usual, candles, small make up martials, but a mysterious gift was also offered to her. None of her relatives would say whom it was from but to simply open it in private. Joey didn't know what game they were playing but she agreed to the terms of the gift. Some relatives left and those who lived with her went to their own rooms after cleaning up, Joey, now curious to what's inside once more, decided now would be a good time to see what it is. Pulling out of the small paper bag it was kept in she found why it was private. It was a small box with a little note: "dear Joey, I wanted to get you something special for the holidays, so I figured why not get you something each night of Hanukkah? This is only a teaser for what I have in store for you. ;) -signed by you know who." Joey was both intreged and unsure of who exactly wanted her to have this in private. Was is her sister pulling another practical joke on her? Or was it someone close to her that wanted to give something more special? Her questions were soon answered yet not when she opened the small black box, only to find a bottle of lotion inside. The tube itself of a medium sized container but the qauntity of it only for a week, the instructions on the side of it says to rub across all of the body for maximum effect; side effects may include increased sex drive? She didn't know what to say, but none the less she thought it'd not hurt to try so she stripped down and applied it all around her body, got her PJ's on and went to bed.

Night two:

Joey awoke that morning feeling refreshed, the lotion had made her skin tingle in the night and her face felt less mucky in a way, like her dead skin cells had been removed from the rest of her skin. Evening came and after a nice bit of brisket and potatoes, the second candle was lit, gifts were exchanged and more practical stuff was received. Batteries, tape, a new dreidel even for playing with the others, the King family retreated to the living room for a few Christmas movies and cake, Joey sending a text to someone she hasn't heard from in a few weeks, wishing they respond soon. A few goodnights later and Joey went off to her room, only to find another mystery bag was placed on her bed, this time it was larger then the previous night's. There's another? She thought to herself. This time, the note was on the outside, to which she took the note and read it. "For the nights that you feel lonely. ;)" Now Joey felt conflicted, what is her secret Santa giving her now? Only thing to do was to pull out the tissue paper and look inside. An audible gasp admitted from her mouth looking within the bag, she dared to pull it out as her second mystery gift was a dark red vibrator. About such inches long and as thick as a large candy cane, a pointed tip on one end indicating where it began and a thicker base with a white finish marked the bottom. The hard rubbery touch to it felt rough against her fingertips at first, smooth top to bottom with the base being a nob of sorts, most likely to pick the pace of it. Joey, while startled by it, wasn't hating this gift, she had no need of it now but, she wasn't appalled. She put the vibrator in the top drawer, stripped, used the lotion all over and grabbed pajamas to go to sleep.

Night Three:

Another day another candle lit, the third candle was Joey's turn to light it, the plastic of the lighter felt in greater detail in her hands, the lotion must be making her skin more sensitive to the touch. Gifts exchanged and nothing of the oddity until she ran off after the gifts to check her room once more. She did indeed find a third gift on her bed, was it placed there during the day while she was work? Going through it she found another vibrator, or so she thought it first. It was smaller and thicker, maybe four inches high and a thick flat base, the whole toy the same darker red color as the previous night's gift, but no functionality for vibration. Goes to show one should always read the card first. "Because all good things come in two's. ;)" good fuck it wasn't a dildo, it was a butt plug! She hid it alongside the vibrator, lotioned up, and went to bed.

Night Four:

Joey woke up to find her body tingling, the lotion no doubt taking effect on her skin at a new level. She had slept naked, realizing how rough the fabric of the bedsheets was on her now silky skin. Evening came again, the fourth candle was lit this time, the fourth gift was given to her from her sister, was she the one giving them to her? Or was the real person behind it ask Hunter to deliver them? The bag itself labeled anonymous the card gave a hint. "Something for every night cold hot or chilly. ;)"the contents, bigger then the last three, definitely was the most practical. A set of satin pajamas, two shirts a size too big, a pair of pants and sleeping shorts all of midnight black color. The while trim giving it a sleek design. In the night when she went to bed, she stripped down and applied the lotion once more, her hands paying more attention to her private area. The lotion itself had a intresting effect on her vagina, it's outer walls more sensitive to the touch of her fingers, she swore she almost had an orgasm on accident while last minute Christmas shopping that day. And her breasts had never been better, the pale white skin of her body gave a newfound glow whenever she admired herself in the mirror. Finishing up, she put on the new satin pajamas, the soft feeling of the fabric oh goodness was it amazing, she considered using the toys she was given, but only for a moment as she quickly passed out in utter relaxation once tucked into bed.

Night Five:

Joey woke up feeling like she had slept for a days, not a hint of tiredness on her face. Tonight she had a Christmas party with her friends who celebrated the holiday, but that morning, when she offered to check the mail for her mom, she found a black envelope in the mailbox, it was addressed to herself. The letter as she opened it, smelled of strawberries, her favorite fruit, many people knew that so her secret Santa was still a secret. The note inside told a different tale, within the confines of the envelope was a love letter, one that spoke a great deal of her body. Taking it back to her room, Joey couldn't help but silp a hand down her new pajamas to feel how wet she got from the writers words.

Not a day goes by I wish to worship your body, the minutes go by and my loins grow aroused by the thought of your smile. I touch myself most nights, even during the day just at the thought of us together in bed. Our time together like dancers who know every step the other plans to take, our lips meeting time and time again, kissing the other like a child kisses a teddy bear. May your breasts continue to feel like clouds that bounce at the touch of my tongue against your nipples, and your vagina taste like honey with every lick and glisten of your juices. May your ass continue to be adorable, each cheek perfect in every way that I dream of looking at it each and every single day. May your smile, your precious most beautiful smile, continue to shine light into all who gaze upon it, only for I to give you that smile in abundance with day I say I love you...

The sweet words of her mystery writer becoming too much for Joey, as she felt herself spasm in orgasm from the erotic poem of sorts she read. Twice more she came from their words that day, and a third that evening after the fifth candle was lit. For before departing to the party, she felt the sudden urge to try out the butt plug. Hiking up her holiday dress for a minute, she carefully pushed the plug us her ass, which thanks to the lotion being absorbed into her skin was less painful then the believed it to be. Only held up by her ass cheeks and the underwear she wore, Joey King spent the night squirming in her seat as her anal plug stimulated her pussy without it being inside that place. That night when she did her new routine and got dressed she quickly passed out from exaughtion.

Night Six:

The day went faster yet slower at the same time today, her mind racing to know what the next gift is. The sixth candle was lit and after a few quick thank yous and pleasantries she quickly dashed off to her room to find her next mystery gift, only to find her bed empty and without present. She wondered what was going on? Did they mystery person forget? Her worries later withheld when her mother brought her a card she missed, having discarded it with the rest of the gifts when she received them assuming by the pretty envelope it was just a gift card from her nana. Technically speaking, she was right, it was a gift certificate... For a hotel? A two day, two night stay at a just out of town hotel with a complementary breakfast? It was definitely something over the budget for traditional Hanukkah presents between them. The certificate stated she'd get the room tomorrow night, and her mother said the person who gave her the little trip will meet her there. So this was her sixth gift, a holiday to a nice hotel where her mystery giftter would be, she couldn't hardly wait!

Night Seven:

That morning Joey felt her whole body was shining, the full effect of the lotion made her skin glowing and her pussy wet in excitement, though it was also in turn to the previous night's gift happening that evening. Packing for two days and nights, she also grabbed her new sex toys in case her secret Santa wanted to use them. Grabbing her toys and tucking in her satin sleepwear, she watched the family light the seventh candle early and wished them farewell, not knowing the smiles on their faces showed they knew what was in store. Checking in with the front desk, Joey took the elevator to the 7th floor, the hotel itself was festive and grand with all the trimmings of a higher end hotel would bring. Leaving the elevator, she looked until she reached the room she was booked in, suite number 8 it said. Joey entered with a bit of hesitation, unsure of what to expect. The room itself was elegant, a cozy living space with a TV and plenty of room for a couch or two, and a half open door leading into the separate bedroom, kicking off her shoes at the entrance, Joey walked further into the room to see notice of recent interaction, the bedroom door being open a simple given but the sign of scuffed carpet from something being moved into the closest to a glass of water resting on the coffee table in the suite's sitting area. She graced the carpet in sock covered feet into the bedroom, a small writing desk opposite of the private bathroom with a single folded note across it with her name. Joey felt nervous but excited walking over, her legs trembling wanting to naturally walk away from this strange situation but she took the note by hand and did not hear the soft footsteps of another person creeping up behind her. 'Dear Joey' it began, Joey reading it out loud. 'If all holidays are about being together with loved ones, it only makes sense I'd want to spend them with you. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you like a normal person but I wanted it to be a true surprise. All this said, I only wish you could forgive me for not giving you the previous presents in person, but tonight I make it up. For on this Seventh night of Hanukkah...' The note trailed off.

"Your gift is simply me." A familiar voice whispered into Joey's ear from behind.

Joey was startled at first, shocked at the voices entrance and their arms now hugging her from behind. Soft tender lips kissing at her neck, and the sent of strawberries filling her nose. Joey quickly relaxed, knowing the lips who grazed her skin, she dropped the letter and felt her loins flourish with wetness. Her secret santa let go, allowing Joey to turn around and face...her.

"Happy Hanukkah." The blonde beauty greeted her.

"And a Merry Christmas to you too." Joey joked.

Joey King looked upon her no longer mystery gifter: Sabrina Carpenter. Weeks had past since the two star crossed lovers had been together under the same roof. But now, after over a month of planning Sabrina caught them both in a lovely situation where they could be a couple once more for a few days. The two of them looked at each other deeply, and embraced in a passionate kiss. A gentle kiss, quickly turned to lustful lips wanting to explore the other, making up for lost time apart from one another. Hands exploring familiar areas of the other's body and legs almost on auto control to the bedside. Joey falling backwards onto the bed as her lover loomed over her fiddling with her clothes

I've waited for this for so long," Joey said, breaking the kisses when Sabrina popped the button on her jeans.

"So have I" Sabrina said, sliding Joey's pants down over her hips. "I've counted the days till this moment."

Shaking her hips Joey aided Sabrina in removing her lower half of clothing, showing off her legs of now perfect skin thanks to the lotion she's been using this past week. Grabbing the waistband of her light blue panties, Sabrina slowly peeled them down. With each second passing and Joey removing her top to show her braless breasts and all their glory Sabrina's level of arousal and desire grew. Fortunately for the singer, Joey wanted nothing more seeing her lovers eyes explore her body once again, except maybe to return the favor. Tossing Joey's panties to the side, Sabrina crawled off the bed to look at Joey and her naked body, her curves and her moist pussy lips just as wonderful as she remembered them, she was tempted to dive in right then, but she knew she had to strip herself before proceeding to fuck her brains out once again. Joey watched on as Sabrina disrobed before her, a finger playing with her clit seeing Sabrina's own perfect little breasts exposed. Her golden brown hair dyed for a shoot draped over her shoulders as she turned to face away from Joey, dropping both her pants and panties at the same time to show off her pale little ass to her lover, a feature Joey always did love. Stepping out of her pants but keeping her little Christmas tree socks on, Sabrina turned to show her nude body to Joey, jumping atop her to kiss her once more.

They made out across the bed, rolling around for each to take a turn on top and grabbing at the other's ass cheeks. Sabrina winning for a moment to kiss across Joey's breasts, sucking on her small nipples to entice her lovers senses. With one last swirl of her tongue across a tit, Sabrina kissed further downward to her stomach, and down to her second pair of lips, taking in the view of perfect vaginal walls, Sabrina wasted no time, and gave a single yet long lick across her pussy.

"Ooooh..." Joey moaned, closing her eyes and gasping for air at the familiar yet new sensations. "Do that again," she begged, grabbing the top of Sabrina's head and holding it in place so she couldn't go anywhere.

With Joey's encouragement, the former Disney star went forward. Sticking her tongue out she flicked it rapidly against Joey's clit, drawing a shudder of pleasure each time. Wanting to be fast yet slow at the same time, Sabrina also continued to do slow and focused licks, letting all of her senses go into over drive. With a free hand she played with her own pussy, she noticed just how wet she was just from excitement, but tonight wasn't about her, no; it was about making Joey feel amazing before tomorrow.

"Shit. Joey panted, lifting her head to look down at Sabrina ravishing her honey pot.

Sabrina noticed her lovers walls getting tighter, she was close. But before Joey could cum, Sabrina had other plans for that moment. "Did you bring the toys I gave you?" She brought her head up to ask.

"In my bag why?" Joey asked confused to why she stopped.

"Allow me to get them for a mind blowing orgasm." Sabrina asked permission to the release of Joey's hand gripping her head in place.

"As you wish." Joey permitted, quoting their favorite movie to watch.

Joey let go of her head and Sabrina lifted herself off the bed, walking to the door she made sure to let Joey see her ass jiggle with every step, knowing Joey was grinning ear to ear at the view. Taking only a few minutes, simply due to Joey not saying where in her bag it was, Sabrina returned with the vibrator in one hand and the butt plug in another.

"Have they been used?" Sabrina asked placing them both on the left side of Joey.

"Just the plug," Joey admitted. "Had it in during a Christmas party out of stupid fun."

"Oooh, nice." Sabrina smiled at the perverted confession while sitting between Joey's legs.

Grabbing the vibrator Sabrina looked at the base to turn it on at the lowest setting, knowing best to test her lover's skills at this new device. Pressing the tip of it at the opening of her vagina, she looked up and made eye contact with Joey, getting a nod of permission before entering. She watched Joey's face as she pushed the toy in and couldn't believe how sexy she looked when her eyes fluttered shut dreamily and gasped from the penetration. Working the it in and out in small strokes, Sabrina leaned forward and caressed her left breast, letting her fingers and the vibrator do the talking. Joey opened her eyes once more to see Sabrina staring right at her, the lovers shared a simple gaze in love as Sabrina continued to slowly thrust the toy in and out of her. With a simple flick of her wrist, Sabrina turned up the volume of speed.

"Oh God, I'm gonna AHHHHHHHH," Joey tried to say, cutting herself off with a loud scream as her orgasm arrived just a little ahead of schedule.

As Liz went through her climax Sabrina did her part to prolong it. With each shudder that went through Joey's body she carefully slid out more and more of the vibrator without changing speed, letting the device stimulate her privates until Joey ended her orgasm. Even Sabrina was surprised at just how fast she cummed.

"How was it?" Sabrina asked, turning off the vibrator and looking at the juices covering it.

"Sooo good." Joey said empathizing the o in so, her body still tingling from the climax.

"Want me to do it again?" Sabrina asked already leaning in to insert it back in.

"Why not I give you a orgasm?" Joey asked propping up her upper half to look at her.

"Tonight is about you my love." Sabrina said softly. "Anything you ask for in bed is yours for the taking."

"And yet what I want." Joey began sitting up to grab the other toy on the bed. "Is to show you just how wonderful this butt plug is by putting it in your gorgeous little white ass."

Sabrina could simply but look at her, she always did want them both to achieve orgasm. "As you wish." She told her before shifting over to lay on the bed.

As she rolled over Sabrina felt the butterflies in her stomach, she never actually had anything in her ass before, she got the plug for Joey because she has but that was it. But for Joey she would do things she would've never done for any ordinary boyfriend or girlfriend, her heart longed for Joey each day, it only felt right to give Joey her anal virginity. Stepping up behind Sabrina, Joey couldn't resist putting her hands on that cute little ass. Other than her smile, Sabrina's butt was certainly Joey's favorite part of her body. It's shape so small yet so delightful she hoped nothing would ever change about it. In the absence of lube, Joey knew how to get her ready. Using her hands to spread her lovers cheeks apart the award nominated actress leaned in and flicked her tongue against the small entrance of Sabrina's asshole. A groan admitted from Sabrina, eyes closing to let her girlfriend play with her anus; now understanding why Joey liked it when she did it on a whole new level. While licking Sabrina's ass, Joey slipped a finger into her woman's pussy. After working it in and out a couple times to get it nice and wet she slid it out. Giving her sweet asshole one more lick she pulled back to make way for her wet finger.

Pushing the finger deep between her was cheeks Joey worked it around trying to loosen her up a bit. As she slowly finger fucked her girlfriend's ass she grabbed the butt plug with her free hand. Slipping her finger from her anus Sabrina could tell what was coming next. Pressing the sex toy against Sabrina's ass, Joey could feel her tense up and block the toy's progress. To relax her Joey used her free hand to run her index finger between the lips of Sabrina's pussy once more. When she found her clit she pressed onto it as she slowly but gently pushed the toy inside.

"Fuuuck." Sabrina groaned, her eyes closed shut and her hands gripping the bed sheets in surprise as her virgin asshole was penetrated with a much wider toy then any finger had prepared her for.

Giving the girl in awe a moment to adjust to the phallus lodged in her ass, Joey continued to stroke her pussy with her free hand. Seeing Sabrina visibly relax she gave the toy another push, admitting another moan from the girl below her. With each push she made on the butt plug Sabrina felt pain, but fought through it knowing it was only temporary. By the time the whole toy was buried in her backside she could tell at least a little pleasure from the anal entry. Joey pulled back from her and looked over her handy work, Sabrina's ass looked so different with a red butt plug sticking out from the base, yet still so wonderful. Sabrina kept her eyes closed but was enjoying the feeling of the plug inside, but she soon felt weight on top her, Joey had rested herself right next to Sabrina on her side, her head just at the girls shoulders, her hands elsewhere ready to go.

"Now what I want." Joey whispered into her ear. "Is to make you squirm in orgasm."

Joey had grabbed and now turned on the vibrator to level six, the max setting, and quickly inserted it into Sabrina's pussy. Her body shaking in erotic surprise as the second toy entered her. Mouth agape, and gasping for air in each breath Sabrina felt her loins reach a new peak of sexual high she didn't know she had. What had become a plan to make Joey reach a mind blowing orgasm had now turned into her own soon to be mind blowing orgasm. Crying out in bliss, Sabrina achieved the fastest orgasm she ever had. Her hips shaking and her toes curled under her socks she felt her body spasming under the intense pleasure. And Joey watching on excited for her. Letting her orgasm subdue Joey pulled out the vibrator out of Sabrina and rolled her over, letting her catch her breath. Joey opened her own legs and returned the vibrator still at max speed to her awaiting pussy, Sabrina opened her eyes and looked over to see Joey moaning out loudly and thrusting the toy in and out with quick vigour she soon achieved her own orgasm. Soon both were catching their breath from mighty fast yet powerful orgasms, the vibrator surely a powerful tool. Neither could remember when they passed out in exaughtion, only that they had one more intense make out session.

Night 8:

Morning came, and sleepy groans admitted from the tired lovers after a night of passionate sex. Sabrina awaking first to see they had fallen into a spooning position, herself the big spoon, Joey the little spoon. They continued with the day with a shower, a fresh set of clothes, and enjoying a private breakfast in their shared room.

"How has my series of gifts been?" Sabrina asked.

"A little strange at first, especially when it got erotic but, I loved it." Joey told her.

"Great." Sabrina rejoiced before taking a bite of pancake.

"Is take it there's something else?" Joey asked.

"What makes you say that?"

"Well there's 8 days of Hanukkah and, today is the 8th sooo..."

"You know..one second." Sabrina rushed back into the bedroom, emerging moments later without any sort of box.

"Forget it?" Joey asked.

"No." Sabrina assured her, simply reaching into her pocket to pull out a key. "It just doesn't need wrapping."

Joey took the key in her hand, a simple house key it was. "What's it unlock?"

"Well, I was gonna ask you tonight when we visit the appartment it opens to but, I don't think I could wait that long to ask."

"If it's a proposal you're doing great." Joey joked.

"No it's not a ask you to marry me moment." Sabrina admitted. "It's a ask you to move in with me moment."

"What?" Joey asked aurprised.

"I'm spending most of next year in Los Angeles and I got a appartment of my own for the first time. And I know how hard it is to be without you so, I thought, why not live together when I am in town?"

"But, my house with my family.."

"We talked about and your mom is happy to be in charge of the lease, besides you're an adult, you should have the choice to live with your girlfriend."

"I...I don't know what to say."

"You could say yes?" Sabrina suggested.

Joey looked at the key, then to Sabrina, then thought of that morning waking up in Sabrina's arms, her warm body holding her close, and how she could feel that for every single morning with her...

"Yes."

The two leaned in for another kiss, a new life together ahead of them, in the new year. That night, Sabrina pulled out a small Menorah, lighting each of the previous candles, and the 8th. Tomorrow they would head home and plan for the move. But tonight, they held each other in their arms, and shared another tender kiss.

"Marry Christmas Sabrina." Joey told her new roomie.

"And a happy Hanukkah to you too." She replied back.

The end.
No one truly knows my sexual preferences... [Insert evil laugh]

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA