Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Nine-Inch Special (Corinna Kopf)  (Read 3618 times)

MourningSun

Nine-Inch Special (Corinna Kopf)
« on: April 17, 2024, 04:30:56 PM »
Disclaimer - It goes without saying that this is all fantasy.

MF, Oral, Sex

Nine-Inch Special

Corinna sighed wearily as she looked around her lavish living room. The large, plush couches, the expensive-looking artwork on the walls, the shiny new big-screen TV; it was all so empty, so lifeless without the presence of another human being to share it with. It was a Friday night, and she was home alone. Her friends were all busy, and she hadn't been able to think of anything to do that didn't involve spending money or leaving the comfort of her own home. She was horny as hell, too, and the thought of just jilling off for the millionth time this week held about as much appeal as eating cold pizza for the millionth time.

She'd seen videos of girls doing the Pizza Man prank on OnlyFans before, and it always seemed to go over well with their fans. Maybe she could try it herself, she thought half-heartedly. She could film it and put it up on her OnlyFans page, and perhaps it would be enough to keep them entertained until she could come up with someone new to shoot. It was worth a shot, at least.

Corinna opened her laptop and signed into her OnlyFans account, her delicate fingers flying across the keyboard. She browsed through her content for a moment, thinking about what kind of angle she should use for the video. Should she be sexy and seductive? Playful and flirty? Or a mix of both? After a few seconds of consideration, she decided on the latter. It was her best approach, and it would probably work the best with her personality.

With her plan in place, she stood up from her cozy chair and walked to her full-length mirror. She ran her hands through her long, silky blonde hair, ensuring it was perfectly tousled around her face. Then, she cupped her large, perky breasts in her hands, giving them a quick squeeze before adjusting her robe to ensure that it was tied securely around her waist. She took a deep breath, steadying her nerves, and then picked up her phone to call the pizza place.

Corinna's heart raced as she waited for the delivery man to arrive. She'd given him her address, but she couldn't help but feel a twinge of nervousness as she listened for the sound of his footsteps approaching the door. She'd never done anything like this before, and the idea of having a stranger see her like this was both exhilarating and terrifying at the same time. But she knew it was what her fans wanted, and she was determined to give them a show they'd never forget.

The camera was placed discreetly to film the entire interaction, and Corinna turned and spoke to it, adjusting her robe as she did.

"Hey there, guys. I know it's been a while since I've posted anything new, and I thought I'd try something a little different tonight. So, I've ordered some pizza, and I've got a special treat for you all... and for one lucky person in particular."

She looked at the door and continued.

“I’ve never done anything like this before, not even in college. But the first time’s a charm, right? I hope he doesn’t get mad at me.”

Corinna let out a nervous laugh as she heard the doorbell ring.

"Fuck, it's him! I'm so fucking nervous right now, guys. My heart is literally beating out of my chest."

She took a deep breath and headed over to the door, her heart racing as she opened it. Standing there was a handsome young man in a bright red delivery uniform, his green eyes wide with surprise as he took in her appearance. His short, brown hair was hidden under a red Naughty Pizza hat, and its blue-green logo showed a happy Italian chef smiling and jumping in the air.

"Hey, um, hi," he stammered, clearly taken aback. "I-I'm here with your delivery." He held up the large pizza box, its contents steaming hot and fragrant.

"Oh, thank you!" she exclaimed, reaching for the pizza box, letting her robe fall open on purpose, exposing her breasts to him.

As she feigned shock and re-adjusted her robe, Corinna couldn't believe how good this felt. Shocked at what he'd seen, the delivery man couldn't tear his eyes away from her body. He was frozen in place, his eyes on stalks.

"Ummm. Sorry," Corinna giggled as she took the pizza off him. "Do you want to come in real quick? The tip is on the table."

Still in shock, eyes wide, the delivery man didn't know which way to look.

"Ah, I really got to get going. I have a lot of..."

"C'mon!" Corinna exclaimed as she took his sleeve, gently guiding him into the house "It'll only take 30 seconds. You'll be fine."

Hesitantly, the delivery man followed her inside.

"Close the door behind you." she smiled, winking at him "I don't want to catch a chill."

As he followed her into the house, he looked around, astounded by the opulence of the place.

"Umm, this is really nice," he managed to stammer, trying to regain his composure.

"It is, right?" Corinna said "I love this place, it's really great. Now give me a second to get that tip for you..."

Corinna deliberately "dropped" the pizza box on the floor.

"Ooopssss!" she feigned "How clumsy of me."

She knelt down to pick up the box, loosening her robe as she did. She looked at the camera and winked.

"Oh, I really hope it didn't get ruined." the delivery man said anxiously.

Corinna shot him a mischievous smile as she picked up the box, ensuring her robe was positioned just right.  She stood up, and as she did, her robe fell open exposing her tanned, toned nude body to him.

"I don't think so, I'm sure it's fine," she purred, as she stood in front of him.

The delivery man, unable to tear his eyes away from her body, struggled to form words.

"You know? I was thinking," Corinna suggested "Maybe we could share this, because I don't have anybody here to share it with. And I forgot how big these pizza's are, and I always get the large one. Eyes bigger than tummy, right? Do you want a slice?"

Pointing to the door, the delivery man stammered, as he stared at Corinna.

"I....I....have....to...go"

"Oh, c'mon," she reached out and touched his arm "You can't spare a few minutes to have a slice of pizza with me?"

"Ummm, we're not supposed to be late...." he said, barely able to think as Corinna let her robe slip fully off her.

"You sure about that?" she asked coyly, cocking her head.

"You know, I really shouldn't..." he gulped, unable to take his eyes off her.

She took the pizza box and put it on the table, bending over and looking back at him over one shoulder.

"Well, if you don't want to eat the pizza," she said huskily, spreading an ass cheek with her hand "Maybe you'd like to eat me instead?"

The delivery man's eyes widened, his mouth went dry. He couldn't believe what she was suggesting. He swallowed hard, trying to regain his composure.

"Ummm...I..." he stammered.

"C'mon," she grinned, shaking her ass a little "I'm not going to tell anyone about it."

The delivery man swallowed hard, his eyes moving from her face down to her breasts, then lower still. He couldn't believe he was actually considering this. He'd never done anything like this before, yet he found himself stepping closer to her, unable to resist her temptation.

"Okay," he managed to croak, his voice barely audible. "But just a little taste, okay?"

Corinna smiled, bending over more and presenting herself to him.

"You can have as much as you want," she grinned sultrily, adding "It’s all you can eat."

The delivery man's heart hammered in his chest as he knelt down behind her. He couldn't believe he was doing this. But when he placed his hands on her ass cheeks and felt how warm, soft, and tight they were, he knew that this was real. As his lips brushed against her folds, he inhaled sharply, the intoxicating scent filling his nostrils.

Corinna moaned softly as she felt his tongue begin to explore her. She ran her fingers through his hair, guiding him expertly, urging him on. She was wet and ready for him, and she reveled in the feeling of his mouth on her sex, his tongue dancing against her clit.

The delivery man was lost in the sensation; his whole world narrowed down to her taste and feel. He'd never experienced anything like this with a woman as attractive as this one, and he became increasingly lost in the moment. As he licked and sucked, he felt her hands run through his hair, and stroke his face.

"Oh, fuck," she groaned "You're the best Pizza delivery guy ever."

The delivery man, his head still buried between her legs, felt a thrill at her words, and they only made him want to please her more. He licked and sucked, his tongue darting out to tease her clit, while his fingers delved deeper inside her, finding her entrance wet and ready for him. He massaged her with one hand, while the other held her hip steady, keeping her open for him. He felt her hand stroke his, and he linked fingers with her as her kept on licking.

Her moans filled the room, and the delivery man could feel her body tensing, ready to release. He held on tight, not wanting to miss a single drop of her sweet cum. Finally, she cried out, her ass bucking against his face as her orgasm washed over her. The delivery man held on, savoring every last tremor, every last moan. When she finally came down from her high, he looked up at her, his face flushed with excitement and satisfaction.

Corinna smiled down at him, her eyes heavy with lust.

"That was awesome," she sighed, shivering a little. "But you know what I want now?"

"What do you want now?" he smiled and stood before her.

She reached out and began unbuckling the belt of his pants, and pulling his zip down.

"I want a nice big piece of sausage with my pizza."

The delivery man grinned as she undid his belt, revealing his large throbbing erection. He helped her guide his pants and boxers down to his ankles, leaving him standing there, naked and aroused. She stepped closer, her breasts brushing against his chest as she reached for him, wrapping her hand around his shaft. They kissed each other passionately, and he fondled her breasts, before she broke the kiss and knelt down before him.

“Mmmm,” she licked her lips, looking up at him while jerking him off. “Looks like I got the Nine-Inch Special.”

Her hands gripped his hips as she took him into her mouth, her lips enveloping him. The delivery man gulped; his head thrown back as he felt her warm wet mouth envelop him. Her tongue danced along his length, teasing him, driving him wild. He could feel the muscles in her throat working as she took more and more of him.

Corinna looked up at him as she worked him, her eyes meeting his, and she saw the desire and need in his gaze mirrored in her own. She loved the power she had over him, the way he was completely at her mercy. She knew she could make him lose control, and she reveled in that knowledge. As she continued to suck him, her hand moved up and down his shaft, her grip firm and rhythmic.

“Mmmmm.” she sighed “This is yummy.””

The delivery man could feel himself getting closer, the pleasure building inside him. couldn't believe how good this felt, how good she made him feel. He was lost in the sensation, lost in the taste of her on his lips, the feel of her lips wrapped around him.

"Oh, I'm getting close," he moaned, as he locked eyes with her.

"I need you to fuck me." she replied.

The delivery man pulled her to her feet, his erection still in her hand. He positioned her against the kitchen counter, her legs spread wide. He guided his throbbing length to her wet entrance and thrust forward, feeling her tightness engulf him. He groaned as he began to move, his hips slapping rhythmically against her ass. Her hands gripped the kitchen counter as she met his movements with her own, urging him deeper, urging him harder.

Their bodies slammed against each other, sweat forming on their skin. The delivery man groped her breasts as he fucked her, and she looked back at him, urging him on. He kissed her passionately as he pumped his cock into her.

Her moans filled the room, and he felt her inner muscles clench around him, milking him as she reached her climax. The delivery man was close now, his thrusts becoming more desperate and urgent. He could feel the endless pleasure building up inside him, and as he felt the first wave of release wash over him, he could tell it was only the beginning.

His hips bucked wildly, and he groaned as his cum filled her, her tightness squeezing every last drop from him. They clung to each other, their bodies entwined, their breaths coming in ragged gasps. The delivery man could feel her body still quivering around him, and he kissed her again.

"That was...fucking amazing." he whispered, his hands moving to her hips, helping her ride out the aftershocks. "But I do have one question."

Corinna smiled up at him, her eyes shining with satisfaction. "What's that?" She leaned forward, kissing him tenderly.

"Where's my tip?" he grinned.

She laughed, leaning back against the counter and taking in the sight of him.

"Oh, I'm tempted just to pay you in kisses." Her hand drifted down to his hip, tracing circles around his hipbone. "But maybe this will do instead."

Corinna knelt down and licked the tip of his cock.

"How about this for a tip?" she bit her lip as she lowered her head, taking him into her mouth again. Her hand moved up, gripping his length as she began to bob her head up and down, her lips sliding smoothly over his flesh. The delivery man groaned, his hips bucking involuntarily as she expertly teased and pleasured his super-sensitive cockhead. He could feel his body jerk as she worked him, her tongue dancing around the sensitive ridge at the base of his cock.

The marble tiles under her knees dug into her soft flesh, but she barely registered the discomfort. All of her focus was on pleasuring him, on making him feel the way he'd made her feel just moments ago. Her other hand moved to his thigh, squeezing gently as she continued to work her magic.

The delivery man's breath hitched in his throat, his hips jerking forward.

"Fuck..." he groaned, his voice hoarse. "Amazing…”

Her lips wrapped tightly around him, and her tongue swirled expertly, teasing the sensitive skin beneath the head of his cock. Her grip on him grew firmer, her throat working as she took him deeper and deeper. The sensation was overwhelming, and he gurgled his approval. She looked up at him, sucking and licking on his balls, slathering them with her saliva.

"You like that?" she whispered, her voice husky, as she jerked him off.

"God, yes..." he moaned, his hips jerked involuntarily, seeking more of the exquisite pleasure she was giving him.

"You want to fuck me again?" she moaned, kissing his lower chest.

"Fuck, yes," he groaned, his cock twitching in her mouth. "You're so fucking hot."

She stood up and kissed him deeply, their tongues colliding passionately. Corinna led him by his cock to the sofa and pushed him down on it. She straddled him, lowering herself onto him.

"Oh yeah," she moaned as he filled her again. Her hips moved in a slow, sensual rhythm, her breasts bouncing with each thrust. The delivery man watched her, transfixed, as she rode him, her eyes closed in ecstasy. He reached up to touch her face, feeling her skin flushed with desire. She took his hand in hers, and locked fingers, as she moved her hips sensually.

Their bodies moved together in perfect harmony, each thrust sending waves of pleasure through them. The air in the room was thick with the scent of their sweat and desire, and the sound of their ragged breathing filled the silence. Corinna leaned forward, her breasts brushing against his chest as she arched her back, pressing deeper into his touch.

The delivery man reached up to run his fingers through her hair, tugging gently on the locks as he watched her. Her expression was one of ecstasy, her lips parted as she panted for air. He could feel himself getting closer, the pressure building within him, and with a final thrust, he let go, pouring himself into her.

She cried out as her body convulsed around him. He could feel her tight muscles contracting, strangling his cock as her orgasm took hold. He held her close, feeling the warmth of her body against his, the softness of her skin under his fingers.
As their breathing began to steady, Corinna slid off him, kneeling on the floor between his spread legs. She looked up at him, their gazes locked. She took his cock back into her mouth, and licked.

The delivery man moaned, feeling the warmth of her mouth and the skill of her tongue. He reached out to play with her breasts again feeling the softness of her flesh, her nipples hard. She looked up at him, her blue eyes shining with desire, and smiled around his cock.

"I'm going to have to order pizza from you guys again." she grinned as she flicked her tongue around his penis.

"We guarantee 100% satisfaction," he moaned "Or your money back."

She stood up, leaned down, and kissed his lips tenderly.

"Well, I am most definitely 100% satisfied."

------

When he had left, Corinna uploaded the video to her laptop and edited it. She made sure to blur out the face of the delivery guy before uploading it to her OF account.

"Hey guys. So I was a little bored tonight, and decided to try a little something...daring. Nothing that hasn't been done before by other gals, but a first for me. Enjoy!"

Of course she edited out the sex scenes. That was between her and her new FWB, Mr Naughty Pizza. And his Nine-Inch Special.

The following users thanked this post: Sorale21, i_seen_god, thewildcard, AggressivelyPossessive

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA