Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Santa Claus Cums To Hollywood (Multiple Celebrities)  (Read 7349 times)

Calibur009

Santa Claus Cums To Hollywood (Multiple Celebrities)
« on: December 20, 2020, 03:33:06 AM »
**Updated**

Santa Claus Cums To Hollywood
Written by Calibur009
Story Idea by DarkSwordsman
Starring: Anna Kendrick, Lucy Hale, Olivia Holt, Kelli Berglund, Camila Mendes & Kate Beckinsale
Codes: MF, MFF, MMF, Oral, Titfuck, Facial, Anal, DP

Santa’s Headquarters

It was Christmas Eve, the busiest night of the year for Santa Claus. Inside his headquarters at the North Pole, Santa was preparing for his yearly rounds. Old Saint Nick was seated behind the desk in his office as he was going over his delivery route for tonight. Santa was dressed in his classic Santa cap, a red coat with faux white fur, felt pants, and black boots. He was of course sporting his signature white hair and beard as well.

“Soon it will be time for me to depart. I have so many gifts to deliver to all the good people of the world.” Santa said in a jolly tone.

While Santa was looking over his route, the door to his office opened and closed. Now, just who entered Santa’s office, you may ask? Anna Kendrick, his celebrity assistant, that’s who.

The Pitch Perfect actress wore a Santa cap, a sparkling green mini-dress that showed off her cleavage, and her slim pale legs and red six-inch heels. The petite brunette also carried a very long list with many famous names written on it.

“Hello, Santa. I'm so glad I was able to catch you before you left.” Anna said with a bright smile.

"Greetings, Anna. How is my favorite celebrity assistant doing this evening?" Santa asked with a chuckle as he approached her.

“I’m doing fine, Santa. But the reason I came to see you was to give you this updated list of all the celebrities who have been naughty and nice this year.” Anna replied as she handed Kris Kringle the list.

“Thank you very much, Anna. I appreciate all the hard work you do keeping track of everyone who has been naughty and nice in Hollywood. I know that it is not an easy endeavor." Santa responded while giving the petite actress an approving look.

“You’re welcome Santa. That means a lot.” Anna replied with a smile before she continued. “Hey, Santa. Before you depart, I want to give you something for good luck.”

“Ho! Ho! Ho! Anna, I know exactly what you want to do. Lucky for you that I'm feeling a bit naughty myself tonight." Santa replied as he gave the Get a Job actress a knowing look.

"Santa, you know me very well." Anna responded with a laugh as she rested on her knees in front of him.

Soon, the talented actress reached into Santa’s felt pants with her right hand. After that, she pulled out his enormous vanilla dick and smiled.

“Wow, Santa. I will never get tired of seeing your huge cock.” Anna said as she stroked his lengthy shaft with both of her dainty hands.

The Noelle actress stuck out her tongue and swirled it around Santa’s cockhead for a bit. After that, she parted her pink lips and sucked his lengthy dick. As the petite brunette devoured Santa’s big cock, she made loud wet sounds.

“Oh my goodness! Anna, your mouth is delightful. To be honest, this was the real reason I picked you to be my celebrity assistant this year. Ho! Ho! Ho!” Santa said with a laugh as the brunette actress bobbed her head along his huge cock.

“I remember that day. Emma Stone wasn’t happy, but it’s not my fault that I’m better at giving blowjobs than her.” Anna said with a chuckle as she resumed sucking Santa’s big cock.

Anna continued blowing Santa for a while. Eventually, the Pitch Perfect actress sucked on Father Christmas's large balls. She also jerked his spit-stained cock with her left hand. When the Mr. Right actress finished pleasuring Santa’s chestnuts, she stuffed his dong back into her mouth and sucked it faster.

“Mmm! I love your big dick, Santa. It’s delicious like a candy cane!” Anna said as she licked her lips and sucked Saint Nick’s cock with more vigor than before.

Eventually, Anna removed her dress, exposing her fantastic B-cup tits. After that, she placed Santa’s drool-drenched dick between her round boobs, squeezed her breasts together, and gave him a titjob.

“Oh my god! Santa, you always fucked my tits so good! Don’t stop!” Anna cooed with a naughty smile as Kris Kringle sawed his manhood between her boobs.

After some time, Anna was now nude, and she bent over Santa’s desk as he fucked her from behind. While Father Christmas was railing the Noelle actress, he smacked her cute ass and fucked her faster.

“God yes! Santa, you’re stretching my tight pussy so good with that big cock! Fuck me!” Anna cried out as she looked back at Santa with her blue eyes.

Moments later, Santa fucked Anna harder and slapped her pale ass again. The petite brunette also pushed herself closer to Kris Kringle as he rammed his enormous cock into her snatch.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! I love how you fuck me, Santa!” Anna moaned loudly.

Sometime later, Anna was riding Santa’s big cock as he sat on his holiday-themed office chair. He also had a firm grip on the short brunette’s waist as he thrust into her love tunnel.

“Oh my god yes! I love riding huge dick so much!” Anna cried out as she bounced up and down on Santa’s massive cock.

Anna soon changed positions and rode Santa reverse cowgirl. After that, the petite brunette strummed her cooze like a guitar as Kris Kringle pistoned his massive cock into her pussy.

“God yes! You’re fucking me so good! Don’t stop!” Anna cried out as she energetically rode Santa’s big dick.

A few minutes later, Santa had Anna’s legs over his shoulders as he jackhammered her pussy on his office floor. Santa’s celebrity assistant had a look of pure bliss on her face as Saint Nick pounded her pussy non-stop.

“Yes! Yes! God yes! Santa, you’re fucking my pussy so good!” Anna screamed out as Kris Kringle continued filling her cooze with his enormous dick.

Five minutes later, Anna sat on her knees with Santa’s humongous cock in her mouth. The Accountant actress used both of her hands to jack his shaft as she blew him.

“Are you ready to receive a White Christmas, Anna?” Santa asked with a chuckle.

“Yes, Santa. Please give it to me now.” Anna replied with a mischievous grin as she continued sucking him off.

Soon, Old Saint Nick’s cock erupted, and he fired a massive cumshot that splashed across the talented actress's face and brown hair. After that, she gave Santa’s cock a few more sucks and smiled.

“Holy shit! Santa, you always give me the best facials, and your cum is so sweet. That’s why it’s my favorite Christmas gift.” Anna said with a big smile before she scooped some cum from the right side of her cheek into her mouth and swallowed it.

“Ho! Ho! Ho! Thank you, Anna. Mrs. Claus loves my cum too.” Santa replied with a jolly laugh as he placed his big cock back inside his felt pants. After that, he looked at his watch to check the time.

“Oh dear! It is time for me to depart now. Farewell, Anna. I will see you when I return.” Santa said as he left his office.

“Bye, Santa. Have a safe flight tonight.” Anna said as she weaved to Santa with a load of cum still on her face.

Many hours later, Santa was piloting his sleigh high above the Hollywood sky. He was there of course to deliver presents to the famous women who live there. The first stop on his route was the home of Lucy Hale. When his reindeer landed on top of her roof, Santa exited his sleigh with a smile.

“Lucy is going to be in for quite a surprise tonight.” Santa said with a jolly laugh as he looked over his list.

Kris Kringle grabbed his huge bag of gifts, snapped his right finger, and disappeared. Moments later, he magically appeared inside the Pretty Little Liars actress's home.

“Looks like Lucy was in a very festive mood this year.” Santa said as he looked around her living room.

Lucy’s living room was decked out with a variety of Christmas decorations, including an all-white Christmas tree with all the trimmings and red stockings hung over her fireplace. The room also smelled like fresh pine. After Santa looked around, he reached into his bag and pulled out Lucy’s present. However, he did not notice that she was sitting in the white armchair next to the fireplace. The Fantasy Island actress had on a black mini-slip that showed off her cleavage and legs. She smiled once she witnessed Saint Nick placing her gift under the Christmas tree.

“Hi, Santa. Is that a gift for me?” Lucy asked with a big smile as she walked behind him.

“Hello, Lucy. I didn’t notice you standing there. Yes, this present is for you. Merry Christmas!” Santa replied as he handed the Truth or Dare actress a box wrapped in red shimmering paper and a green ribbon.

“Wow, thank you so much, Santa.” Lucy responded with a smile before she hugged him.

“You’re welcome, Lucy. But according to my list, you have been a bit naughty this year. But still nice enough to receive a present.” Santa said with a laugh as he gave her a knowing look.

“I guess you know about the time I had some fun with a few production assistants on set huh, Santa?” Lucy replied with a nervous laugh before she continued. “Well, sometimes I just get horny while filming.”

“Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s OK, Lucy. Go ahead and open your gift.” Santa responded with a laugh.

The Dude actress immediately opened her gift. After that, she reached into the box and pulled out a realistic nine-inch dildo, and she was delighted with her present.

“This was exactly what I wanted for Christmas. Thank you so much, Santa.” Lucy said with a satisfied smile as she stared at her new sex toy.

“You’re welcome. I know all about your love for oral sex, so I knew that would be the perfect gift for you.” Santa replied with a chuckle.

“I love it, Santa. I’m going to try it out right now.” Lucy eagerly responded.

Soon, the Truth or Dare actress licked her new dildo up and down. After that, she stuffed a good ten inches of it into her mouth. Before long, Santa was groaning in pleasure from how well the dark-haired beauty was blowing him.

“Mmm! Oh yeah! I love this big dildo!” Lucy said as she moved the sex toy in and out of her mouth.

Lucy continued having fun with her dildo until she noticed the tent Santa was pitching inside his felt pants. After that, the Dude actress stopped what she was doing and smiled at him.

“Santa, this dildo is a great present. But I would love to have a real cock inside my mouth tonight.” Lucy said as she looked at Santa seductively.

“I may be about to assist you with that, Lucy.” Santa replied in a joyous tone.

With great enthusiasm, Santa reached into his felt pants with his right hand. After that, he fished out his enormous cock for the Unicorn actress.

“Golly! Your dick is way bigger than this dildo.” Lucy said as her hazel eyes widened at the sight of Santa’s lengthy vanilla dick.

Lucy tossed her saliva-soaked dildo to the floor. After that, she approached Santa with a naughty smile on her face.

“Santa, will you let me stuff my mouth with your big dick tonight?” Lucy asked.

“Yes, it would be my honor to receive a blowjob from you tonight.” Santa replied in a joyful tone.

Moments later, Lucy was blowing Santa as he sat on the armchair. Not only that, but the Pretty Little Liars actress was now nude and wiggled her shapely booty as she blew him. The dark-haired beauty also made loud slurping sounds as she feasted on Kris Kringle’s big cock.

“Oh my god! Your dick is so huge, Santa!” Lucy said with a smile as she sucked his elongated pole.

Soon, the petite actress spat on Santa’s enormous cock and sucked it much faster. In the meantime, she caressed his large balls with her left hand as she worked his shaft with her right hand. The dark-haired beauty even took time to lick and suck on Father Christmas's balls.

“Oh my! Lucy, your mouth feels delightful.” Santa said with a smile as she continued sucking away at his massive cock.

“Well, it helps that your dick is so big and it’s so sweet too. I bet your cum is sweet too, isn't Santa?” Lucy inquired as she stroked his saliva-drenched shaft.

“I think you will discover the answer to that question soon enough. Ho! Ho! Ho!” Santa replied with a laugh.

Lucy smiled before wrapping her plump pink lips back around Saint Nick’s schlong. After that, the Life Sentence actress sucked it with much more gusto than before. Meanwhile, Santa had a big grin on his face from how well the dark-haired beauty was blowing him.

“Mmm! I think your new nickname should be Mr. Sweet Dick. I think it’s appropriate because of how sugary it tastes.” Lucy said with a smile as she resumed giving Santa a syrupy blowjob.

“I don’t recall ever being nicknamed that before. But I’m glad that you’re enjoying your big cock tonight, Lucy.” Santa replied with a hearty laugh.

Later that night, Lucy continued her oral assault on Santa’s huge cock. Saint Nick was very close to cumming as the Dude actress slurped away at his lengthy pink pole.

“I believe I’m about to blow my load, as they say.” Santa said as Lucy was still sucking his huge cock.

“Do it, Santa! I want you to plaster my face with your sweet cum! I deserve it for being naughty this year!” Lucy replied as she licked his cock up and down.

Ten seconds later, Santa hosed the dark-haired beauty’s pretty face down with a large amount of hot cum. By the time he was done cumming, Lucy’s entire face was drenched with his sweet sticky jissom. After that, she scooped some cum from her right cheek into her mouth and swallowed it.

“Oh my god! Santa, your cum is delicious. Thanks again for letting me suck your huge dick tonight.” Lucy said with a satisfied smile.

“You’re very welcome, Lucy. After that display of oral talent, you will never be on my naughty list ever again. Ho! Ho! Ho!” Santa replied with a laugh as he placed his cock back inside his felt pants before he continued. “I must take my leave now. There are still presents I must deliver tonight. I will see you again next year and Merry Christmas!”

“Bye, Santa. I’m looking forward to sucking your big sweet cock next year too.” Lucy responded with a giggle.

Santa collected his magical gift bag and gave Lucy a wink. After that, he snapped his finger and disappeared. Moments later, Lucy picked up her dildo and resumed sucking on it.

Later that night, Santa arrived at the home of Olivia Holt. He once again used his magic to teleport inside her house. Once Kris Kringle was inside the former Disney Channel actress's den, he was greeted by the sound of Christmas music playing. He was also surprised to see the starlet and her friend Kelli Berglund engaged in some hot action on the white couch. The two blondes were nude and 69ing with each other. Kelli was on top, and Olivia was on the bottom. Santa could not believe his blue eyes as the pair of hot friends went at it.

“Oh my god! Yes! I love how you eat my pussy! You're so good at it!” Kelli and Olivia said as they continued eating each other out on the couch.

The former Disney actresses continued pleasuring each other and were completely unaware that Santa was watching them. He also pitched a huge tent inside his felt pants as he observed the two starlets going at it.

“This is outstanding! It is very exhilarating to see two beautiful young women engaging in 69.” Santa said with a smile as she watched Kelli and Olivia pleasure each other.

When the two friends finally saw Santa, they instantly stopped what they were doing. After that, they sat on the couch and looked at him with nervous smiles.

"Well, this is embarrassing." Olivia said while almost blushing.

“I’m not embarrassed at all. So, Santa, did you enjoy watching us go at it?” Kelli asked with a naughty grin.

“Yes, I did, Kelli. It was very stimulating seeing you two pleasure each other. Ho! Ho! Ho!” Santa responded with a hearty laugh.

Olivia and Kelli looked at each other and laughed. After that, they got to their feet and stood before Saint Nick.

“Since you two are awake, do you two want your Christmas presents right now?” Santa asked.

“Yes, please.” Kelli and Olivia replied in unison with big smiles on their pretty faces.

Santa reached into his bag and pulled out two white boxes with gold bows. Following that, he handed the starlets their gifts. Kelli and Olivia were ecstatic when they opened their presents and pulled out two blue vibrators.

“Wow! This was exactly what I wanted for Christmas. Thank you, Santa.” Olivia said with a bright smile as she looked at her vibrator.

“Me too. Thanks, Santa. I wore out my old one last month. So I needed a new one.” Kelli replied with a sly smile.

Seconds later, the blonde duo walked over to Santa. After that, the pair planted several kisses onto his cheeks as a thank you for their gifts.

“Hey, Kelli, let’s use our new vibrators now.” Olivia suggested with a naughty grin.

“Olivia, that is a great idea.” Kelli replied with a knowing look.

The former Disney actresses returned to the couch. After that, they placed their new sex toys against their pussies and turned on their vibrators.

“Oh god yes! Oh my god! Yes! Yes! Holy shit! That feels so good!” Kelli and Olivia cried out as they tried out their vibrators.

Just minutes later, the two friends orgasmed. After that, the former Disney actresses were left with a satisfied look on their faces.

“Fuck me! That was fantastic. But I’m still horny though.” Kelli said with a laugh.

“I am too. Maybe it’s something we can do about that.” Olivia replied as she looked at Santa.

“Hey! Santa from that erection and inside your pants I think it’s obvious you want to fuck us tonight.” Kelli said with a naughty grin.

“Yes, Santa. We would appreciate it if you screwed us, Santa. Please!” Olivia said while rubbing her pussy as she stared at him with her brown eyes.

“Come on, Santa. We’ve been very good girls this year. Well, not really, but can you fuck us anyway.” Kelli replied with a sexy laugh.

“Oh my goodness! It would be a pleasure to have sex with you two lovely ladies tonight.” Santa responded before pulling out his huge dick.

“Oh my god! Santa, your cock is huge.” Olivia gasped as her eyes widened at the sight of Kris Kringle’s huge penis.

Soon the former I Didn’t Do It actress spread her legs. After that, Santa inserted his massive cock into her cooze and fucked her missionary. Father Christmas also gripped her right leg as he thrust into her.

“Yes! You’re fucking me so good! Keep going Santa!” Olivia cried out as Father Christmas bored his huge dick into her love tunnel.

“I would have never guessed that Santa Claus would have such an enormous dick. I can’t wait for him to fuck me with it.” Kelli said as she lustfully watched on as Santa fucked her best friend.

“Oh my god! Santa, you’re stretching my pussy so good! Fuck me!” Olivia moaned as Santa pistoned his cock in and out of her snatch non-stop.

Sometime later, Santa was fucking Kelli from behind on the couch. Meanwhile, Olivia watched on and pleasured herself to the hot sexual action.

“Oh fuck yes! Give it to me, Santa! Wear my pussy out with that huge cock!” Kelli moaned as she looked back at Father Christmas as he plowed her from behind.

Santa gleefully smacked Kelli’s booty as she pushed herself closer to him. After that, he tightened his grip on the Lab Rats actress's hips, and he started slamming his massive cock into her pussy at a quick pace.

“Fuck Kelli good, Santa. She really loves big cocks.” Olivia said with a laugh as she continued pleasuring herself with her right hand.

“It’s true, Santa! I sure do! Keep fucking me! I love your huge cock!” Kelli cried out as Santa continued fucking her doggystyle.

Several minutes later, Santa held onto Olivia’s waist as she was riding him on the couch. He also sucked on her nice pair of tits as she rode him. Meanwhile, Kelli was strumming her pussy with her right hand as she watched her friend bouncing on Kris Kringle’s massive dick.

“Oh my god yes! I love your huge cock, Santa! Fuck me!” Olivia cried out as Saint Nick thrust into her pussy.

“Santa, it is such a turn-on watching you bang the shit out of Olivia.” Kelli said as she continued pleasuring herself.

A bit later, Kelli mounted Santa and rode him reverse cowgirl. The Going for Gold actress also rubbed her pussy as she rode Saint Nick’s cock. While that was happening, Olivia watched on as she played with her breasts.

“Oh fuck! Oh my god! I love bouncing on your huge dick!” Kelli moaned with a smile as Santa pistoned his enormous cock into her pussy.

Sometime later, Kelli and Olivia were on their knees as they gave Santa a double blowjob. Olivia was on his right, and Kelli was on his left as they slid their sets of pink lips across his huge cock. The blonde duo also licked Kris Kringle’s balls before they resumed blowing him.

“Mmhmm! Oh yes! His big cock is so good! I could suck all night!” Kelli and Olivia said as they greedily sucked Santa’s massive dick.

“Santa, I love sucking big sweet cock! It’s good!” Kelli said as she flicked her tongue across Santa’s cockhead.

“Me too! His dick is so delicious!” Olivia said with a naughty smile as she licked Santa’s candy cane up and down.

Soon, Olivia was blowing Saint Nick on her own. Meanwhile, Kelli happily licked and sucked on his balls.

“Santa, I love sucking your big cock. It feels so good sliding down my throat.” Olivia said with a satisfied smile as she gobbled down Saint Nick’s lengthy dick.

“His balls are great too!” Kelli replied as she licked Santa’s nuts.

Sometime later, Santa had Olivia’s right leg over his shoulder as he fucked her missionary on the couch. Meanwhile, Kelli was sitting on the former Kickin’ It actress's face. The Generous singer also let out muffled moans of pleasure as Saint Nick pounded her pussy.

“Oh my god! Oh my god yes! Your huge dick is incredible, Santa” Olivia hollered before she resumed licking her best friend’s snatch.

“Yes! Keep eating my pussy just like that, Olivia! It feels so good!” Kelli cried out with a smile.

Much later, Kelli was being screwed in the doggystyle position by Santa while she ate Olivia’s pussy as she sat in front of her. Moments later, Saint Nick smacked the Raising the Bar actress's booty as he plowed her from behind faster.

“Oh god yes! Fuck my pussy just like that, Santa!” Kelli hollered as he railed her from behind. A few seconds later, the Build a Better Boy actress continued eating her friend’s cooze.

“God yes! You’re good at eating my pussy, Kelli! Keep it up!” Olivia cried out.

A bit later, Olivia straddled Santa’s huge cock, and she proceeded to ride him reverse cowgirl. Kelli was currently taking a break and observed the I Didn’t Do It actress happily bouncing up and down on Kris Kringle’s veiny dong.

“Holy shit! Oh my god yes! I love riding your huge cock!” Olivia cried out as she nimbly rode Santa’s dick.

After some time, Santa was screwing Kelli missionary on the couch. He also clutched both of the Lab Rats: Elite Force actress's toned legs as he plunged his enormous dick deep into her twat.

“Oh god yes! Santa, I love your big dick so much! Fuck me!” Kelli moaned as Kris Kringle thrust into her non-stop.

Sometime later, Olivia got into the doggystyle position on the couch. After that, Santa buried his huge cock into her cooze and fucked her. The Turkey Drop actress also looked back at Santa with a smile as she pushed her ass closer to him.

“Oh my god! Oh fuck yes! Your huge cock feels wonderful!” Olivia cried out with a smile as Santa pumped away at her warm and wet pussy.

“Hey, Santa. I want to see you cum on Olivia’s ass. I’m sure she would love that.” Kelli said as she watched on as she pleasured herself with her right hand.

“Yes! Great idea, Kelli! Please cum on my ass, Santa!” Olivia said as she looked back at him with a lustful smile.

Santa nodded his head as he pulled out of the Phoenix singer’s snatch. After that, Father Christmas jerked himself off until he fired a few ropes of thick jissom onto the blonde starlet’s ass and back.

“Golly! That was a lot of cum.” Olivia said with a smile as she wiggled her cum glazed booty at Santa.

Soon, Kelli licked some jizz from her bestie’s back. After that, the blonde duo shared a cum kiss and giggled when they finished.

“Ladies, that was a fun distraction, but I must go now. I am on a schedule after all. I want you two again next Christmas.” Santa said as he got to his feet and put his cock away.

“Thank you so much for fucking us tonight, Santa. We appreciate it.” Olivia said before she blew a kiss at him.

“I can’t wait for you to make us cum again next year, Santa. Bye!” Kelli said with a smile as she winked at him.

“Farewell!” Santa replied as he snapped his finger and disappeared.

Later that night, Santa finally made his way to the home of Camila Mendes. The Riverdale actress was next on his Hollywood route. Before Kris Kringle left his sleigh, he looked over his list and checked it twice.

“Camila has been especially nice this year, so she will receive a special gift from me.” Santa said in a joyous tone.

Santa grabbed his magical bag before snapping his finger. After that, he magically appeared inside Camila’s den, which was the location of her Christmas tree. But just as Kris Kringle was about to place the actress's gift underneath the tree, she snuck up behind him. The Brazilian beauty wore a green t-shirt with Jingle Bell Rock written on it and a red thong that showed off her shapely booty. The Riverdale actress had a mischievous smile on her face as she tapped Saint Nick’s shoulder, which startled him.

“Hi, Santa. Have I been a good girl this year?” Camila asked in a sexual tone.

“Yes! Camila, you’ve been very nice this year. So here is your gift and Merry Christmas.” Santa replied as he handed the Veronica Lodge actress a box wrapped in shimmering silver paper and a blue ribbon.

The Riverdale actress's brown eyes widened as she excitedly opened her present. Seconds later, she pulled out a silver butt plug and a bottle of lube from the box.

“Oh my god! This is the perfect gift. Thank you, Santa.” Camila said with a smile before she hugged him.

“You’re welcome, Camila. You deserved it.” Santa replied with a chuckle.

“Since you’ve traveled so far to deliver my Christmas gift, I’m going to use it right now.” Camila responded with a naughty grin before she removed her shirt and thong.

Now nude, the Brazilian beauty applied some lube to her new butt plug. After that, she turned around and slowly shoved it up her great-looking ass. A few seconds later, she moved the sex toy in and out of her backdoor.

“Oh fuck! That feels so good!” Camila cooed as she played with her anal sex toy.

“I’m happy that you’re enjoying your gift, Camila.” Santa said in an aroused state as he watched the Riverdale actress fuck her ass with the butt plug.

“I want to see your big dick, Santa.” Camila replied before she shook her booty at him as the butt plug was still lodged inside her asshole.

“Well, I definitely cannot say no to you after that, Camila. I will let you see it, but just don’t tell Mrs. Claus. That was a joke, she doesn’t care. Ho! Ho! Ho!” Santa replied with a loud laugh.

After that, Santa reached into his felt pants and whipped out his humongous cock. Camila gasped at the sight of his elongated vanilla dick before she dropped to her knees.

“Jesus! Now, that’s what I call a North Pole.” Camila said with a big smile as she grasped Santa’s dick and caressed it with both of her hands.

“Your hands are as soft as butter.” Santa said as the hot Latina continued stroking his big dick.

“Santa, could you fuck my ass with your massive dick tonight?” Camila asked seductively as she looked up at him.

“Yes, Camila. I will be happy to engage in anal sex with you.” Santa replied enthusiastically.

“Great! But let’s build up to it first.” Camila responded in a cheerful tone as she continued stroking Santa’s lengthy cock.

Moments later, the Veronica Lodge actress spat on Saint Nick’s cock, and she lathered it up with her saliva. After that, she parted her dark red lips and sucked his big dick.

“Mmm! Santa, your dick is so big and thick! It’s so sweet too!” Camila said as she bobbed her head along his enormous cock.

While the Perfect Date actress gave Santa a syrupy blowjob, he reached down with his right hand and squeezed her ass. That action of course turned her on even more.

“I see that you like my ass, Santa. All guys seem to love it, so I don’t blame you.” Camila said with a confident smile as she continued slurping on Kris Kringle’s huge dick.

Soon, Camila placed Santa’s spit-soaked cock between her chest. After that, the dark-haired beauty squeezed her amazing tits together and gave him a titjob.

“Oh yes! Fuck my titties with that big dick! It feels so good!” Camila cooed as Santa sawed his manhood between her breasts.

A short time later, Camila straddled Santa’s huge cock and rode him as he sat on her couch. Kris Kringle also had a firm grip on the Brazilian beauty’s waist as she bounced up and down on his lengthy white pole.

“Oh god yes! Santa, your dick is so damn big! I love it!” Camila cried out with a smile as she rode Father Christmas's enormous dick.

Soon, the Riverdale actress placed her hands on Santa’s shoulders, and she as she nimbly bounced on his huge cock. After that, he squeezed her ass cheeks as he thrust into her with more exuberance than before.

“Yes! Yes! Oh my god! Stretch my pussy with that big dick! It feels so damn good!” Camila cried out as she continued riding Santa.

A bit later, Santa had Camila’s left leg over his shoulder as he fucked her in the missionary position. The sexy Latina let out several moans of pleasure as Old Saint Nick pumped away at her wet pussy.

“God yes! Santa, I love how you fuck me with that big dick! It makes me so wet!” Camila cried out while rubbing her cooze as Santa banged her non-stop.

Sometime later, Santa was fucking Camila doggystyle as she looked back at him. Meanwhile, the hot Latina was pushing her booty closer to him as he plowed her from behind. A few seconds later, Saint Nick smacked her olive-skinned ass as he continued to enjoy the Riverdale actress's top-notch pussy.

“Yes! Fuck me! Santa, I’m ready for you to fuck my ass now!” Camila cried out as he plowed her from behind.

Santa happily removed the butt plug from the Veronica Lodge actress's asshole. Following that, he spread her cheeks before he slid his big cock into the crack of her ass. Soon, the dark-haired actress had a look of pure ecstasy on her face as Kris Kringle pounded her backdoor at a quick pace.

“Oh my god! This feels so incredible! I’ve never had my ass fucked like this before! Keep going!” Camila said while moaning as Santa fucked her ass in the doggystyle position.

Camila cried out in jubilation as Santa gave her a glorious anal pounding. Father Christmas also had a gleeful look on his face as he filled the Riverdale actress's bowels with his enormous cock.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! You’re fucking my ass so good! This is the best present I’ve ever received from you, Santa!” Camila moaned as Kris Kringle pounded her booty.

“Thanks for the compliment, Camila.” Santa replied with a chuckle as he stuffed her delectable ass with his lengthy dick.

“Oh fuck yes! Please cum on my ass now, Santa!” Camila whimpered as she pushed her ass closer to the man in the red suit.

Soon, Santa exited the hot actress's back passage. After that, he jacked his throbbing manhood until he fired a huge load of milky jissom onto her ass and back.

“Oh my god! Santa, that was the best ass fuck anyone has ever given me. It was even better than the butt plug you got me.” Camila said with a satisfied grin.

“Now that was some jolly good fun. But I still have more presents to deliver tonight. Camila, be a good girl, and you may receive another ass fucking from me next Christmas. Ho! Ho! Ho!” Santa replied as he put his huge cock away and collected his gift bag.

“I would love that Santa. Bye.” Camila responded in a joyous tone as she waved at Kris Kringle.

Moments later, Santa snapped his finger and disappeared. After the man in the red suit left, Camila picked up her butt plug and left her living room to take a shower.

After a long, lust-filled night, Santa finally made it to the last stop on his Hollywood delivery route. Father Christmas grabbed his magical bag of gifts and slung it over his shoulder. Next, he snapped his right finger before appearing inside the home of Kate Beckinsale. However, something went wrong with Santa’s magic. Saint Nick appeared inside the bedroom instead of the room with the Christmas tree.

“Oops! Looks like I appeared inside the wrong room. It has been one hundred years since that has happened.” Santa said with a hearty chuckle as he held a blue gift box with a gold ribbon.

Before Santa could exit the bedroom, Kate Beckinsale awakened from her slumped and spotted him. The famous UK actress wore a black lace bra and matching panties.

“Well hello, Santa. Is that gift you’re holding for me?” The Underworld franchise actress asked with a sexual tone in her English accent.

“No, it is for your daughter Lily. I am sorry Kate.” Santa replied as he stuttered a bit at the sight of Kate in her lingerie.

“Lily isn’t here, Santa. She is spending the holidays in New York with her boyfriend. At least I think she is.” Kate responded with a shrug as she looked directly at Kris Kringle before she went on to say. ‘Was I not nice enough to receive a Christmas gift this year, Santa?”

Before Kris Kringle could respond to the question, Kate snatched the present he was holding. Then the brunette MILF opened the box and pulled out a small red nightgown. After that, the Van Helsing actress chuckled before she placed it back inside the box.

“It is a lovely gift, and I’m sure Lily will love it. I would wear it myself, but it’s too small for me.” Kate said as she set the present aside and folded her arms as she focused her gaze on Santa.

“Kate, I know exactly what you want for Christmas, and it’s not inside my magical bag.” Santa said with a jolly laugh.

“No, it’s not Santa. Since you know what I want for Christmas, I think we should get to it. Wouldn’t you agree?” Kate replied with a raised eyebrow followed by a smirk.

“Indeed, Kate.” Santa responded with a grin as he gave her a knowing look.

Kris Kringle rubbed his white-gloved hands together. Next, he snapped his right finger, and a muscular tanned man with dark blonde hair and blue eyes appeared. The man was also shirtless but wore a green bow tie, white cuff links, black pants, and dress shoes.

“Kate, this is Elwood. He is your dream man and your Christmas present for this year.” Santa said in a cheerful tone with a big smile.

“I’m also a dancer at the Chippendale’s in L.A. But holy shit! I can’t believe I’m going to fuck Kate Beckinsale tonight.” Elwood said with a dumb grin as he shamelessly stared at the hot older woman.

“Believe it, Elwood. Thanks for the perfect gift, Santa. Now it’s time to enjoy my present.” Kate said with a naughty smile as she disrobed. Following that, the English beauty’s perfect nude body was on display.

Soon the Whiteout actress kneeled between Santa and Elwood before she looked up at them with a seductive glance. Just a few seconds later, both men pulled out their erect big cocks. While Santa’s cock was more enormous, Elwood was packing a 9.5-inch dick, and he was very competent with using it. The sexy MILF’s brown eyes widened at once she saw the slabs of beef that were in her presence.

“Oh my lord! Those big dicks are magnificent.” Kate said with a wide smile as she stroked both Santa and Elwood’s cocks with her soft manicured hands.

After a bit of teasing, the Underworld franchise actress turned her head and encased her pink lips around Santa’s huge cock. The English beauty also used her left hand to stroke Elwood’s dick. In fact, the brunette beauty showcased her oral prowess by swallowing half of Saint Nick’s lengthy dick in one go.

“Mmm! Santa, your cock is so huge and it’s so delicious!” Kate said as she expertly sucked off the man in the felt red suit.

Soon, Kate turned her attention to Elwood’s cock and spat on it. After that, the Click actress bobbed her head along the handsome dancer’s schlong. The British beauty also lovingly caressed the handsome stud’s balls with her left hand as she blew him.

“I must say Elwood, you have a very impressive cock. It’s the perfect Christmas gift.” Kate said as she happily gave the dancer a syrupy blowjob.

Before long, Kate was masterfully alternating between sucking off Santa and Elwood. Sometime later, the trio moved the hot action to the Total Recall remake actress's bed. After that, Elwood fucked Kate from behind as she sucked Kris Kringle’s enormous dick.

“God yes! Give it to me! Fuck me with that big dick!” Kate said with a few moans as she looked back at Elwood as he railed her from behind.

A few seconds later, Elwood slapped Kate’s tanned ass and screwed her faster. While that was happening, the Vacancy actress greedily stuffed more of Santa’s humongous dong into her mouth. The English beauty also made loud wet sounds as she gagged on Father Christmas's massive cock.

“Fuck me! Santa, you have the biggest dick I have ever sucked! Yes! Keep fucking me, Elwood!” Kate demanded with muffled moans as the well-endowed dancer banged her at a swift pace.

Sometime later, Santa was now fucking Kate from behind at a brisk pace. Meanwhile, the Whiteout actress was sucking off Elwood as Saint Nick filled her twat with his humongous cock.

“Yes! Santa, fuck the shit out of me!” Kate said as she resumed sucking away at Elwood’s manhood.

Kris Kringle granted Kate her wish and fucked her harder. Before long, he was balls deep inside the Van Helsing actress's snatch, much to her delight.

“Oh my god yes! You’re fucking my pussy so deep, which is just how I like it!” Kate hollered as Santa gave her a tremendous pounding. After that, the hot Englishwoman continued her oral assault on Elwood’s cock.

Sometime later, Kate was nimbly riding the blonde dancer’s big dick while Santa observed the Underworld actress bouncing on the 25-year-old’s cock. Elwood also sucked on her the sexy Brit’s perfect tits as he thrust into her cooze.

“Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Your big dick is so good!” Kate cried out as she rode Elwood fast and hard.

The English beauty eventually descended onto Santa’s big dick, and she started riding him reverse cowgirl. Saint Nick also had a firm grip on the Underworld star’s waist as he rode him like an experienced adult film actress.

“Oh my god! Oh my god yes! I love riding your fantastic cock!” Kate cried out with a satisfied smile as she continued riding Santa’s massive dick.

“Goodness, Kate! No other woman has ever ridden my big cock as good as you. That also includes Mrs. Claus.” Santa said with a jolly laugh as he drove his huge member into the London-born actress's twat.

“Thanks for the compliment, Santa! Oh my lord! You’re fucking me so damn well!” Kate replied as she moaned in pleasure.

Much later, Elwood had Kate’s incredible legs over his strong shoulders as he jackhammered her pussy. Meanwhile, Santa was kneeling next to her beautiful face as she sucked his cock.

“Oh fuck yes! Holy shit! Pound my pussy just like that!” Kate hollered as Elwood slammed his large dick into her cooze. After that, she stuffed Santa’s cock back into her mouth and sucked it.

Eventually, Kate lowered herself onto Santa’s big dick and rode him. Just seconds later, the hot UK actress looked back at Elwood with a mischievous grin.

“What are you waiting for? I want your big dick in my ass now!” Kat said in a commanding tone to the blonde hunk.

“Sure!” Elwood replied with an eager smile.

Soon the muscular dancer spread the Underworld actress's cheeks. Following that, he slipped his big dick into her ass crack and fucked her. Before long, the English beauty let out a series of loud moans from the glorious double penetration she was receiving from Santa and Elwood.

“Dear lord! Those big cocks feel amazing in my ass and pussy! Oh god yes! This is the best present I have ever received!” Kate said with a face of pure ecstasy as the two men fucked both of her holes in unison throughout the night.

After a substantial amount of time had passed, Kate was kneeling on her bedroom floor. Meanwhile, Santa and Elwood stood to her left and right as they jacked their throbbing cocks for her.

“I want you both to drench my face with your cum!” Kate said in a sexual tone as she looked up at both men.

Just seconds later, Elwood blasted Kate’s face with a cumshot that would make Peter North jealous. The stud’s jissom also glued her right eye shut and landed on her breasts.

“God! She completely emptied my balls.” Elwood said after he came.

“That was outstanding! I want your cum now, Santa.” Kate said with a big smile.

Saint Nick continued pulling himself off until he fired multiple ropes of thick cum onto the Whiteout actress's beautiful visage. After that, the brunette beauty sucked the excess spunk off of his dick, and she swallowed it with no shame.

“Kate, I hope you enjoyed your Christmas gift.” Santa said after he blew a massive load of jizz onto her pretty face.

“Yes, I did Santa. That double dicking was the perfect present. Not to mention that all this cum on my face and tits will greatly benefit my skin.” Kate said in a joyous tone as she sat on the edge of her bed.

“I was happy to fulfill your Christmas wish tonight, Kate. Okay, Elwood, it’s time to send you home now.” Santa said as he snapped his finger.

“Bye, Santa. I had fun fucking Kate with you tonight. Merry Christmas dude!” Elwood replied with a grin before he vanished.

“Since this was my final stop, I have officially finished my yearly rounds. I will see you next Christmas, Kate. Farewell and have a Merry Christmas.” Santa said in a joyous tone.

“I plan to do just that, Santa. So long.” Kate replied as she pleasured herself.

A few seconds later, Saint Nick vanished as the hot UK actress reached for her iPhone. After that, she called up a young man to come over and fuck her.

Much, much later, Santa finally returned to his headquarters at the North Pole. When he entered his office, Anna was waiting for him. The petite brunette was topless and only wore a green thong and red heels. The Pitch Perfect actress also had a glass of milk and a plate full of chocolate chip cookies prepared for him.

“Hi, Santa. Welcome back!” Anna said excitedly.

“Thank you, Anna. I have finished my rounds, and now it is time for me to rest.” Santa replied with a jolly chuckle.

“Santa, you have plenty of time to rest. But right now, it’s time to celebrate.” Anna said with a big smile as she sat on her knees.

The Noelle actress quickly pulled out Father Christmas's big cock. Following that, she greedily sucked it and made loud wet sounds as she did so. Meanwhile, he picked up a cookie and consumed it before washing it down with some milk. After that, he looked down at the cute brunette with a smile as she sucked him off.

“Anna, you're going to be receiving a White Christmas on your face very soon. Ho! Ho! Ho!” Santa said with a loud laugh as the Pitch Perfect actress continued blowing him.

The End and Merry Christmas To All
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 10:15:44 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Money, DarkSwordsman, pixidragon, Dexter07

Money

Re: Santa Claus Cums to Hollywood (Multiple Celebrities)
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2022, 11:11:09 PM »
Now this is a gold standard for Christmas stories outside of a harem chapter interesting choices on celebs the lesbian scene with Olivia Holt and Kelli Berglund turning into a threesome was great

The overall holiday feel made the scenes well worth the time reading sprinking in some lesser used celebs really helped make them shine in their own way fantastic work

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA