Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: After Dinner Treat (Margot Robbie)  (Read 4596 times)

Robertdoc

After Dinner Treat (Margot Robbie)
« on: December 20, 2020, 10:53:38 AM »
After Dinner Treat

Originally published November 2014

When I was sitting in Margot Robbie's living room, waiting for her to come right back like she promised, I didn't expect her to walk back in without any clothes on. Maybe I should have.

Given how flirty we were over dinner, how she gave me these little looks and smirks that made me melt - ironic, given how parts of me did the opposite of melting - how romantic the mood had been and how she took me back to her LA home in the first place, I should have expected something like this.

I expected something when she said she'd be back with an "after dinner treat." But not this. Maybe I was thrown off by wondering why she didn't just say dessert.

I suppose I figured since she already emerged naked for a salivating man in 'The Wolf of Wall Street' she wouldn't want to repeat that move. But in that case, she actually did wear stockings and heels and nothing else in that particular moment, and she didn't come down a flight of stairs. In this case, she came down the steps wearing nothing.

So there is some originality left in people associated with Hollywood. Maybe since she's just started to break out in Hollywood and she's actually Australian, she hasn't felt the need to coast yet. Another reason why I'm here at just the right time.

At this particular time, I get onto my feet and feel ready to take Margot off of hers. But when I rush over to her, she puts her hand up to stop me right in front of her.

I'm a little confused and still all too close to bursting - yet she then gives one of her sexy smirk and raises up her sultry, piercing blue eyes, and I want to fall at her feet. Or at the least, just do whatever she says. So with that, she tells me to follow her and I obey without question.

I follow her up the stairs, trailing behind her naked, peachy behind and long, bare back and legs. She doesn't look back, so if she feels me ogling her, she doesn't mind or doesn't comment. Either way, I keep following her in about a half trance, until she leads me into her bedroom.

When she gets to the bed, she sits down on the edge and has me stand in front of her. After pointing out how overdressed I am, I make sure to quickly correct her. She doesn't stop me from taking off my suit, tie, shirt, shoes and pants, but stops me when I'm left in nothing but my boxers.

Although they are hiding my privates, they aren't really hiding what they look like at this point. The bulge is all too clear to Margot - clear enough for her to lean forward and kiss the engorged shape. Before I am inspired enough to expose it, however, she reaches her arm up to my neck and makes me bend down - so that she can kiss something else of mine.

Not long after our lips met, Margot finished pulling me into her bed. I actually recovered enough to roll onto my back, leaving her on top of me. Now I had more than enough room to actually touch her, instead of just imagining it all night and trying to hide the evidence.

Margot just kept kissing me and sliding her tongue in and out of my mouth, while my hands slowly slid down her back despite my impatience. It was worth it when I finally reached her ass, then started to creep down lower.

I assumed that in her state and with her eager tongue work, I could be just as eager with my fingers. I dated to find out when my right index finger brushed her lower lips. When her upper lips parted from mine, I thought for a moment I misread things - although this would be the misreading of all time.

Fortunately, Margot showed me she merely broke away so she could kiss me lower. Her facial lips trailed down my neck, while I started teasing the outside of her pussy lips. However, the lower she got down my upper body, the harder it was for me to hold onto her lower one.

When I had to remove my hands from her ass and pussy, I was about to make a note of it. But then Margot kissed my left nipple and looked right at me as she did it. Without needing a word or a note, she hypnotized me into silence again.

If she wanted to kiss me instead of letting me finger her, I suppose I couldn't stop her. The notion that I could became even more foolish when she kissed across my chest and soon reached my right nipple. From then on, I was helpless - and hardly willing to mind.

Margot's lips dragged down my chest, all as she smiled against my body and took my breath away with her seductive, hungry eyes. She briefly broke from my gaze as she reached my abs, then looked back up as her tongue slid down between them. She then pecked and brushed her lips against each ab, her blonde hair brushing against my stomach for good measure.

Her next move was to slowly slide her tongue up between my abs, then deeply kiss back down as her hands rested on my sides. All the while, her chest was resting on top of my boxers, and the rather unstable package still hidden underneath.

At the rate Margot was going, it would go off before she even got down there - and I started to wonder if that's what she wanted. She was getting closer and closer to success, if that was it.

My breath stayed in my throat as Margot's lips went closer to the top of my boxers. Her hands reached my hips, grabbing the sides of my boxers but not pulling them down. As it turned out, she would use her teeth to grasp the top of my undergarment, pulling it down just by an inch or two before I finally let out a series of comical exhales.

Without a comment or joke, thankfully, Margot took mercy and pulled the front of my boxers down with her hands. At last, my throbbing cock was out in the air and ready for her - regardless of how long or short it would be.

And yet Margot didn't make a move for it. At first it was relieving, since it bought me more time, but then it became more unbearable. She just started at it, as intensely as she stared at me for much of the night, which hardly kept me under control.

Before I could say anything, Margot stopped me yet again - this time by putting her tongue on the bottom of my shaft. She slowly licked up, like she did on my stomach, but stopped right below my head. She then took her tongue off, moved to her left and licked the left side of my cock the same way, followed by my right - stopping below the head each time.

I was close to babbling by then, and maybe a few babbles got out when she blew her breath over my wet, tortured shaft. But blowing me with air remained all the blowing she was doing to me.

She did grab the bottom of my cock with her right hand, but her mouth stayed back. When she brought it closer, her tongue teased my underside, yet her lips still stayed away. She then put her lips directly above my head, but still didn't slip it between them.

Finally her mouth opened wide and took my head in - but her lips didn't close around it. It stayed open and was directly breathing on me, not very far down my shaft. When her tongue went onto my slit, however, I could see and feel why.

She still wasn't suckling me, as she just tongued me and otherwise left her mouth open. When she came off, her head stayed above my shaft, as her free hand reached for mine. With the little brain power I had left, I brought my right hand to her face, as she intended for me to cup her cheek and her gorgeous face - the kind of touch she was still holding back from on me.

However, as my hand rested on her cheek and started to inch towards her hair, Margot finally brought her lips right onto the tip of my head. She gave it a brief kiss, and I didn't know why I didn't cum right there. Yet I was still throbbing, even as I felt her smile against my head, let my hand feel her dove-like skin and soft blond hair, and then felt her kiss and lightly hum on my tip again.

"Okay, I'm gonna have to cum," I gasped out, surprised I was talking instead of cumming right there.

"Don't hold back," Margot told me, without a shred of irony. And then she set the example.

After all the teasing and slow techniques, Margot finally took me right down her throat and started sucking and swallowing. I couldn't hold back thrusting my hips up, especially with my hand in her hair by then. But she just sucked harder when I did.

I could do nothing except exactly what she said - not to hold back. I took that to mean fucking her mouth - which I only did for about four thrusts until I exploded like a volcano.

Margot merely sucked and swallowed deeper, letting my cum go right down her throat. Apparently I wasn't the only one who was done holding back. She kept her mouth and throat on my erupting cock, not taking a breath although it felt like I would never stop.

She'd built me up so much already, in here and even before she took her clothes off, I was probably having the longest orgasm of my life. Yet she didn't let any of the evidence spill out of her mouth. As the last spurt came out, she finally came off me and let herself breathe clean air again.

I needed a little longer to breathe normally again myself. In the meantime, Margot recovered enough to crawl back up my body, lying right on top of me. Despite everything of mine that she swallowed, she soon kissed me and let me taste some of my own remains.

She did all that for me and she was still revved up enough to kiss me. Revved up, filled with so much of my cum trailing down her throat - and still pent up with her own, most likely. She didn't give me much of a chance to get it out of her first, as she was so...thorough on me first.

Logically, that insane orgasm should have drained me for a good long while. But thinking about everything she did, everything she was still doing and everything I owed her in return...it made me less eager to take a rest.

And it made me less eager to be such a tease on her right back. As incredible as the end result of that slow burn was...she deserved more instant gratification. We were both probably owed that much. Her most of all.

For this round, I flipped her onto her back, taking her by brief surprise. That knowing, confidence glare and smirk that wrapped me around her finger was gone, as much as I melted from it. But as I let my mouth go to work on her perky chest, I didn't look up to see what had replaced it - yet it all sounded encouraging.

After nibbling and batting her nipple around with my tongue, I did look up to see Margot as she began to gasp. I kept my eye on her as my mouth went to her right breast and my left hand went down to her pussy, picking up where I merely began before.

I wasted no time getting a finger in there, wiggling it and circling it all around inside her. I saw Margot close her eyes and slowly hiss, then heard her moan louder as I drove in deeper and sucked her breast hard at the same time. Finally, she opened her eyes and looked down, her gaze turning erotic all over again.

As that built up and as I teased my thumb over her pussy, I opened my mouth and covered it over her areola. My tongue glided over her nipple just like hers had glided on my cockhead, whether she got the connection or not. Either way, she arched her chest up for a while, then focused more on driving her hips back against my fingers.

I went down to lick and nibble underneath her breast, while her pussy worked itself on my fingers. They got faster and she got more vocal, eventually moaning "Fuck me," - which sounded an extra bit hotter in her normal Australian accent than it probably would have in a fake Brooklyn one. Right timing yet again.

It was also enough to tell me that it was time to move down lower. I couldn't fuck her the way she probably wished yet, but I could use other tools than my fingers.

Taking my body down, I removed my fingers between Margot's legs and put my head in their place. I could have slowly worked her up and tormented her like she did, and it might have served her right. Then again, it hardly seemed like a fair way to thank her for all that sweet torment...

Besides, I hardly had the patience she did. And she'd used about enough of it. As I thought earlier, this was the time for instant gratification. So I used that as an excuse to dive completely in.

My tongue immediately dove into Margot's opening, triggering a loud gasp from up above. "Oh, fuck...oh, I see..." I heard Margot say in words, before she started communicating in moans and hisses again.

Those got more frequent when I let my left hand rub her thigh and brush her lips. Ultimately, I let my tongue go deeper into her and wiggle around, then quickly pulled it out and shoved a finger back in before she could recover.

At that, I watched her throw her head back on her pillow and curse as I resumed finger fucking her, then bent down to lick beside her pussy at the same time. When I added another finger, her hips grinded against me once again. It only took that much to make me hungry once more.

I removed my fingers and put both my hands on her hips, holding her down as I buried my face on her. I ate her and licked her without any abandon, moaning against her and holding on tight to her hips, then her ass when she raised it up. But while my hands roamed, my face never came off her groin.

The soothing, somewhat high pitched words of Margot served as my soundtrack. She started off with, "Oh God...oh, you dirty fucker..." then shortened it to, "Oh, God, fuck..." She stuck to a few more chants of "Fuck me," afterwards, before limiting herself to a series of moans.

She spoke again by warning, "Oh, baby, I want to cum...I want to cum...I need to cum so bad...I almost made myself cum in the bathroom before dinner...I was saving it for this..."

In that case, then...

I figured that deserved an extra hard suckle on her clit, then on each of her pussy lips. She then loudly amended her earlier warning by saying, "Oh, baby, I'm gonna cum..." It was a one-word change, but it was more than enough.

Still, I had to be sure. By rubbing my mouth and face on her, groaning hard against her and then rapidly tongue fucking her, I got closer to certainty. Then when I put my left hand back on her, licked the right of her pussy, and looked up to see Margot rubbing her own nipples, I was just about sure.

But I got her to take her hand off her right breast, so I could pinch that nipple myself. After that, Margot was ready to come through on her word.

I was probably less precise in swallowing and licking her release up as she was on me. Nevertheless, I let it wash over my mouth, tongue and anywhere else it managed to land on. When it was all over, I lifted my head up at last, watching Margot quiet down and get her composure back.

I got myself out from between her legs to give her room, sitting up on my knees. In that position, Margot could see that my hard on was coming back, and it was easier for me to notice now too. But for the next minute, we kept those thoughts to ourselves.

"There is something to be said about going right in," Margot commented. "I didn't really do that earlier." She looked down at herself, then down at me, then right at me and concluded, "I suppose I have some time to make up for that now."

She had me there about having time. I couldn't just ram myself into her right after that orgasm. Not into that hole, anyway.

I got myself to sit back against the bedroom wall, giving Margot more room to get into position lying in front of me. For the second time, her head was coming right up to my little one - but this time, there was no hesitation or teasing.

She didn't really get a chance to suck and blow me before, but now she was taking me in and taking her time. She slowly bobbled up and down and let her tongue slide up and down my shaft, then actually suckled on my head. Along the way, her right hand went on my shaft and stroked what she wasn't sucking.

Since I'd already gone off, I hadn't been pent up enough to be truly on edge right now. Margot was sucking me off expertly, but not enough to get me on the brink. When she came off and licked down my shaft, it was at a regular speed, as it was when she licked back up and kissed my underside.

Margot went on to kiss the top of my head, almost like she was slowly making out with it. When she finished, I felt myself getting particularly hot and bothered again. She smirked in response, which only made me hotter.

"That's good enough. Now you can really fuck me," Margot promised. But instead of sitting up so I could, she plunged her head back down on me and bobbled faster, like before. This made her instructions a little clearer.

I carefully thrust myself up, not feeling as overwhelmed as I did the last time I fucked her this way. I could afford to do it slower and longer, which I started doing as best I could. Margot sucked on me and worked her tongue all over my shaft in the process, then came off and stroked me so I didn't have to stop pumping.

When she was ready again, she dropped back down and took my cock in, largely letting me drive it in deeper. My right hand returned to the back of her head, trying to stroke her hair more than push her head down into my lap. But as my hips went faster and her mouth and tongue took more of me in, I did wind up pushing her down a little.

Once I was mostly in, I tried to just hold her head with both hands. My fingers went into her hair while my thumbs tried to rub her cheeks, all as I tried to fuck her mouth just right. Margot came off and caught her breath, but quickly stuck her tongue out and batted my head around, then licked her lips and kissed it with a hum.

"Fuck me," Margot repeated. With that, the restraint I'd briefly had was gone all over again.

I fucked her mouth as fast and hard as I did right before I came. Now I could go a lot more than four thrusts, although it might not be by as much as I originally hoped. But I was still holding on by the time I lost count, despite the overwhelming feeling of her mouth and the overwhelming sight of her bobbling head.

Yet while my self-control was almost non-existent now, Margot had enough of her own to get off me. I even thrusted into nothing a few times before I really noticed.

"Keep it up just like that," Margot breathed out, although I didn't see how right now. That confusion was all she needed to get me to move away from the wall, so I could lie down on my back. At that moment, she pinned me down and picked her hips up until she was hovering over my once more aching cock.

As her words and plan became clear, Margot sunk herself onto my shaft. It didn't take long for her to completely come down and envelop me. By then, I was indeed ready to start fucking again, right as I left off - only in a different hole.

Yet despite my passion, it still didn't match up to Margot's.

She pinned my wrists down to the bed, leaning on me and slamming her hips up and down. I still fucked her hard and fast, but no more than she was doing to me. Eventually, I had to slow down and let her take more control, which she already had in spades. She let me have control while fucking her mouth, but this appeared to be the trade-off.

I let my hips slow down, while Margot was another matter. Yet she did let my wrists go and sit back up, leaving me to just watch her ride me. I was getting my strength back up as I watched her breasts bounce and her hips move all over the place, though.

As such, when Margot slowed down, I was ready to give her a hard series of thrusts right back. In addition, I grabbed onto her tits and put her nipples between my fingers, giving them each a squeeze. When I had to slow my hips down, I let my hands go down to her pussy and rub above it, hoping it balanced things out.

Once my fingers brushed the outside of her parted lips, Margot hissed and tightened on me. She finally slowed herself down, which seemed to make it my turn for a move. I took advantage by reaching my hands around to her ass, jiggling it as I drove deeper into her resting crotch.

The rest of Margot was still sitting up, yet that soon changed too. She went down and put her hands next to each side of my head, now leaning on all fours above me. Nevertheless, I was still inside of her, and now her tits were hovering over my head.

Getting the idea, I kept my hands on her ass while I fucked her and sucked on her at the same time. Margot groaned as I felt her rotating her hips again, while staying on all fours and keeping her breasts in range. I quickly went back and forth on each breast, until Margot gave out and just laid down on top of me.

I quickly put my arms around her waist, keeping her in position as she rested. Her head was on my left shoulder, so I lifted my lips up to her ear. I tried to kiss her earlobe while also enjoying the feel of her hair on my face, before I looked over to see her ass start to arch up.

She was getting her second wind back, squeezing my cock and riding it anew. But she kept resting the rest of her body on me, so I rubbed it up and down while she just moved her hips and ass. I breathed into her ear, hoping it would get her hotter somehow, as I knew it would if she did it on my ear. Or maybe that was too much of a double standard.

However, as her hips went faster and she sounded huskier, it felt like something was working. The feeling went up as she started kissing my own face and ear, then lifted hers up above me.

With Margot's breathtaking eyes, face, hair and mouth filling my entire vision, and her tightening pussy and hips overwhelming the rest of my senses, I knew she was in control again. Nevertheless, I let my hands go back down to her ass, holding on while I left my fingers brush the back of her pussy for extra help.

Yet with my hips going forward again and Margot breathing harder on me, it felt like that was more helpful. But any extra help she could get...

She got even more helpful by gasping, "Come on, you can fill me up...I'm ready. Fill me up again...shoot all your cum deep and hard down another hole...make me taste it in the back of my throat again..."

I knew that was probably impossible, but it did make me fuck her harder in case it wasn't. So the end justified the means. Speaking of end, hers was grinding down on me and bringing another end even closer. I let my finger rub her faster to be extra sure, though.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck me...make me cum like I make you cum..." Margot urged. "Come on, fuck me and cum...cum big and hard like I'm gonna...I'm gonna..."

She didn't need to finish - as ironic as that might sound. Yet I grit my teeth, slammed my hips up and rubbed any available inch of her pussy, so she could finish anyway.

When she cried out and did just that, I followed in short order.

It sure felt like I was filling her pussy as much as her mouth, but I'd let her be a better judge of that - when she could think clearly again. That might not be for a few more moments.

After that time passed, Margot rolled off me and laid at my side. She didn't say anything, but I was still at a loss for words myself. All I could do was reach for her, still needing to touch her even if I couldn't really do anything about it now. Not for the next few moments anyway.

If all this was a second kind of dinner for us, then perhaps we would be in the mood for another kind of...after dinner treat before long. But could she have drained me so much that I was already full?

Yet with one more look at her satisfied face, and the rest of her satisfied body, I suspected I'd still have some room for dessert. And if I didn't know better, I'd say part of her still looked starved as well.

THE END

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, Sorale21

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA