Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Bod Squad Episode 8 (School Daze)  (Read 15502 times)

The Squad Leader

The Bod Squad Episode 8 (School Daze)
« on: April 19, 2021, 04:32:29 PM »
Author's Note - Okay Gang, The Squad Leader here. I'm transferring my works over from the old C-S-S-A to here so they don't get lost to history. One thing I'd like to say though is it is a little bit embarrassing and humbling to go back and reread these earliest works of mine. I've never had a job where I write for a living or anything like that I'm just a normal dude who enjoys writing smut. I'm quite proud of the creativity and the ideas I had but the sex scenes in this series and my earliest works are just so short and frankly not great. It wasn't until I started reading the works of writers such as Carnage Jackson and TRL and especially the king KMB who is not only the best smut writer out there but a great friend that I was able to start (pun intended) fleshing things out a bit more. Modern day writers such as MTL and Cadeauxx and so many others are keeping the great tradition alive.

I say these things not to be tough on myself but hopefully to be encouragement to any aspiring smut writers out there...You WILL improve if you just keep writing. I look at this series and compare it to my most recent works and I am vastly improved. Keep at it guys and gals!

The Bod Squad (Episode 8 ) – School Daze

by The Squad Leader

Starring – Jennifer Love Hewitt, Britney Spears, Kirsten Dunst and Rachel Stevens.
Special guest stars – Reese Witherspoon and Rachel Leigh Cook.

The Bod Squad is a team of four highly trained, sexy young women who, in the tradition of Charlie’s Angels are led by their oft heard but never seen director Jimmy. The members of the Bod Squad are Love: the oldest member of the group and their unofficial leader, Britney: the party animal with a killer body and a mean streak to match, Rachel: the British bombshell and Kirsten: the baby  of the group who uses her sweetness and innocent looks to accomplish things the others can’t. Their purpose is to go undercover and use any means necessary to solve crimes and protect humanity.

Episode 8 – School Daze

It had been three days since Rachel had spiced up Monday Night Football, and the members of the Bod Squad were enjoying their new digs. Kirsten had gotten her wish for a warm location as the new headquarters were in Florida, and the girls were all laughing and having a good time in their new jacuzzi.

“It was so funny” Britney giggled. “You should have heard those guys trying to announce the second half of the game. It was like they had forgotten how to talk!”

“I really wish you would have taped it” Rachel replied. “I would love to have seen it.”

“Speaking of T.V.” Kirsten said to Love. “What’s it like to be such a big star?”

“Well, it’s not all it’s cracked up to be” she answered. “Everywhere I go, if I don’t wear my sunglasses or a hat, people are like “Hey, aren’t you that girl from Survivor”. Sometimes, it gets really old.”

“Don’t try to bullshit us” Britney said. “You know you love every minute of it.”

“OK, OK, You’re right” Love fessed up. “It is awesome, but seriously, that reminds me, I’m not going to be able to take this next case. The final episode is airing next week, and I have to do all the interviews and stuff that goes with it. Are you all cool with that?”

“Yeah, we’re fine” Britney answered. “Besides, I think Kirsten could use an assignment. I caught her watching her “research” tapes yesterday.”

“I can’t believe you just said that!” Kirsten said laughing, as she splashed water on Britney.

The phone rang just then, interrupting the party, and the girls dried off and went to see what Jimmy had to say.

“Hi girls” he said.

“Hi Jimmy” they answered.

“Have we heard any news on Katie and friends yet?” he asked.

“Not a peep” Love answered. “But I’m sure she’ll pop up sooner or later.”

“Let’s just make sure we’re ready for her when she does” he said. “Anyway, on to today’s business. There is a Division II college in North Carolina named McArthur University. School officials suspect that some of the basketball players are having their papers written for them by other students. All indications are that the Eatta Latta Muffa sorority may be the folks who are assisting the team.”

“Eatta Latta Muffa?” Britney said. “What does that mean?”

“Sorry, I’m not up on my Greek” Jimmy continued. “Anyway, Kirsten I think this case sounds tailor made for you. I’d like you to pledge the sorority and find out if these girls are committing academic fraud.”

“Aye Aye Cap’n!” she chirped.

On Campus

Life on campus had proven to be sensory overload for Kirsten during her two days there thus far. With all of the hard bodied frat guys and sorority girls walking around, she was hornier than she could ever remember being in her life. And though it was a struggle, she managed to push those thoughts to the back of her mind and stay focused on the mission. Luckily for Kirsten, The Eatta Lat’s had a policy that their pledges were allowed to live at the sorority house while their fate was being decided. In addition, there really hadn’t been much hazing. Just a few drinking tests which she breezed through with no problems. Not many people knew it, but for a girl her size, Kirsten could certainly handle her liquor. The members of the sorority were scheduled to vote on the pledges the next day, and Kirsten was a bit nervous. She had joined the group late in their selection process, and hadn’t gotten close to many of the others. She really didn’t care what the girls thought of her, but the case would be much more difficult if she wasn’t voted in and had to leave the house. Even though, they hadn’t gotten close, Kirsten had met some interesting people so far. One girl in particular intrigued her more than the others. The girl’s name was Rachel, and she seemed to be quiet and reserved, yet extremely intelligent. Rachel had a warmth about her that seemed to be hiding under the surface, and Kirsten wanted to find out why she acted coldly to most people. She found Rachel sitting by herself in the living room reading.

“What’s up?” Kirsten asked.

“Not much” Rachel replied, not even looking up.

“So, I hear that Phi Kappa Kappa is having a party tonight and all the girls are going, are you?” Kirsten continued.

“No” she replied with a frown. “I wish I could, but I’ve got so much homework.”

“Every time I see you, you’re doing homework” Kirsten remarked. “What’s up with that?”

“I guess I’ve just got tough classes” Rachel answered, shortly. She closed her books and went upstairs to her room, abruptly ending their conversation.

“I wonder what that was all about?” Kirsten thought to herself. She turned around and saw Reese, the president of the sorority walking by with a few friends.

“What time is the party tonight?” Kirsten asked cheerfully.

“Around nine” Reese replied. “But pledges aren’t invited.” Oh well, Kirten thought. She could use some peace and quiet anyway.

Later that night

As the party raged across campus, the sorority house was blessedly deserted, and Kirsten decided to take a relaxing dip in the hot tub. She changed into her light green bikini and headed out onto the deck where the hot tub was. Kirsten sat down in the relaxing spa and closed her eyes as the bubbles popped all around her. Rachel, who’s room was right above the hot tub, was on the balcony doing homework. She noticed Kirsten below her, and was about to apologize for being rude that afternoon when she heard someone else stepping outside. It was Reese, and she was clad in a skimpy yellow bikini.

“Mind if I join you?” she asked.

“Sure” Kirsten replied.

Rachel ducked down to where she could see Kirsten and Reese, but they couldn’t see her.

“I thought you were going to the party?” Kirsten asked.

“I was going to” Reese replied as she sat down next to Kirsten. “But I needed to talk to you in private. That’s why I made up that crap about no pledges being invited.”

“What’s the deal?” Kirsten asked.

“Well, as you know” Reese said. “The vote is tomorrow, and it looks like it’s going to be close since you’ve only been here two days and you don’t really know anyone.”

“I was worried about that” Kirsten said. “What should I do?”

“Well, being as I’m the president, and only I get to see the votes. I might be persuaded to sway the results in your favor.” Rachel heard this from the balcony and looked down to see Reese lightly running her finger along Kirsten’s arm.

“What might persuade you to do that?” Kirsten asked, playing dumb.

“Don’t be silly” Reese answered. “I think you know.” With that, she leaned over and started kissing Kirsten on the lips. Kirsten didn’t resist, and as the two girl’s tongues caressed one another, Reese slid her hand into Kirsten’s bikini bottom and slipped her middle finger into her pussy. As Rachel looked on, she felt shocked and disgusted, but she didn’t look away, because beneath those feelings, she felt a different one: jealousy.

“Ohhhh Yeah!” Kirsten moaned as Reese slid her fingers in and out of her pussy.

“That feels sooooo good!” she cried. As Rachel watched, she noticed that her own hand had somehow ended up down her pants as she masturbated while watching the two girls below her.

“Ohhhh! Oh yeah! I’m coming!” Kirsten cried as she reached an orgasm from Reese’s expert touch. Reese took her hand out of Kirsten’s snatch and let her suck the pussy juice off of her fingers.

“Let’s go up to my room” Reese said, and she took Kirsten by the hand and led her out of the hot tub. A few minutes later, Rachel peeked out of her door, down the hallway and watched as the two bikini clad girls entered Reese’s room and closed the door behind them.

“Damn, I wish I was in that room!” Rachel thought. “And to top it off, it’s that bitch Reese who gets to fuck her. After all she’s put me through!” Rachel just closed the door to her room in frustration and went to sleep.

Meanwhile, in Reese’s room the two girls were standing by the bed, passionately kissing. Kirsten had her arms wrapped around Reese’s waist, and was squeezing her ass. Reese unclasped Kirsten’s top and tossed it to the side. She hungrily licked and sucked on Kirsten’s tits as they fell together onto the bed. Reese sat up and removed her own top and said “I think we should celebrate your new membership.” She walked over to her cabinet and grabbed a bottle of champagne. She took a sip of the champagne and then stood over top of Kirsten.

“Open wide” she said as she poured some of the alcohol into Kirsten’s open mouth. Reese leaned over and gave Kirsten a long kiss before sitting back up. She slowly poured champagne onto Kirsten’s breasts and stomach before leaning over to lick it up. Reese lovingly licked the champagne from Kirsten’s tits and then moved down to sip on the small pool that had collected on her navel.

“Very nice!” Reese remarked before setting the bottle down on the night stand. She swung around to where she was leaning over Kirsten in the 69 position and wiggled her ass in Kirsten’s face. The two girls peeled each other’s wet swimsuit bottoms off of each other and hungrily set to work. They greedlily munched on each other’s pussies as they writhed in pleasure. Kirsten worked her fingers into Reese’s wet snatch as Nine Inch Nail’s “Closer” played on the stereo in the background.

“Oooh baby, you really know how to work it!” Reese said as Kirsten buried her tongue deep in Reese’s pussy. At the same time, Reese was furiously rubbing Kirsten’s clit and licking her cunt.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh!” they moaned in unison as the friction built.

“Yeah! Yeah! Ooooooh!” Reese cried as she came all over Kirsten’s face. Even after she had come, Reese kept licking away at Kirsten’s pussy, and soon she too climaxed with a loud “Ohhhh!”

“That was great!” Reese said as they laid in the bed still breathing heavily. “I just might have you take Rachel’s place.”

“What do you mean?” Kirsten asked.

“Oh nothing” Reese remarked. “I usually have her do my dirty work, but I don’t think I could ever talk her into eating my pussy.”

As Kirsten fell asleep, things were starting to fall into place in her mind.

The next day

Sure enough, as promised, Kirsten was voted in to the sorority the next day. Reese just winked at her as she read the results. During her busy afternoon of being congratulated with the other selected pledges by the other girls, Kirsten noticed that Rachel was nowhere to be seen. She managed to slip away from the festivities and knocked on Rachel’s bedroom door.

“Hey” Rachel said meekly as she opened the door.

“Can I come in?” Kirsten asked.

“Sure” she replied.

“Let me guess, more homework?” Kirsten asked as she shut the door behind her.

“Yeah” Rachel answered. “By the way, congratulations on getting voted in.”

“How did you know I did?” Kirsten asked. “You weren’t downstairs.”

“Because I heard you and Reese in the hot tub last night” she replied. Kirsten started to try and explain, but Rachel cut her off. “You don’t have to explain” she said. “I would have taken the offer too, but you shouldn’t trust Reese. She’ll use you like she uses me.”

“What are you talking about?” Kirsten asked.

“She has me write papers for the basketball team, and then charges them money for my work. If I don’t do it, I’m out of the sorority. Not to mention, she has friends in the administrative offices who will ruin my grades.” Rachel started to sob as she finished.

“Don’t worry” Kirsten said as she hugged Rachel. “Things are going to work out fine.”

“Thank you” Rachel said. As the girls embraced, Kirsten felt Rachel’s hands moving down from her back to her butt.

“Rachel, what are you……….” Kirsten started to say, but she was cut off by a kiss. “Are you sure you want to do this?” Kirsten asked.

“Oh yeah” Rachel replied. “Watching you two in the hot tub last night turned me on more than I’ve ever been.” Kirsten quickly removed Rachel’s shirt and bra as the girls continued to kiss. They laid down on Rachel’s bed as Kirsten pinched one of Rachel’s hardened nipples.

“Ohhhh!” she moaned as she slid out of her jeans. Kirsten then moved down and peeled off Rachel’s panties. She started by licking Rachel’s puss while rubbing her clit. As Rachel bucked her hips, Kirsten started to lightly nibble and lick on her clit while sliding her finger in and out of Rachel’s warm snatch.

“Oh yeah! Uhhhh!” Rachel groaned. Kirsten soon added to the young girl’s pleasure when she worked her middle finger into Rachel’s tight asshole. Rachel gasped in pleasure as she felt Kirsten sliding her tongue and fingers in and out.

“Ohhh! Ohhh yeah!” she managed to meekly gasp followed by a loud “Oooooh!” as she came. Kirsten rose up and French kissed Rachel, sharing her love juices. After a few minutes of this, Rachel pushed Kirsten back on the bed and sat up. She had a sly grin on her face as she said “Let’s see what we have here.” before moving down and yanking Kirsten’s skirt off. Rachel could see Kirsten’s white panties were soaking wet and she slid them off quickly. Kirsten spread her legs open and Rachel buried her tongue in her pussy. Kirsten squealed in delight as Rachel hungrily licked and sucked on her muff.

“Yeah! Eat that pussy!” Kirsten cried as Rachel massaged her clit with her tongue. “Ohhh! That’s so good! That’s so good!” Kirsten moaned as she came. Rachel lapped up all of the pussy juice she could and positioned her legs between Kirsten’s. The two girls pulled together and began rubbing their pussies up against one another. The rubbing action built up enough friction to get the girls off again and they came with a loud moan. Kirsten leaned over to make out with her friend again and whispered “Don’t worry about Reese, she’ll get hers.” The two girls continued to make love throughout the afternoon and evening before falling asleep around ten that night.

The next day, after an anonymous call to the administrative offices, Reese was expelled from McArthur University. For her role in helping stop the cheating, Rachel was appointed new president of the Eatta Latta Muffa sorority. Her grades never suffered. As for Kirsten, to the shock of many of the other sorority girls, she withdrew from the school and went back to wherever it was she came from (no one really knew much about her). Another case solved by the Bod Squad.

THE END

« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 12:35:45 AM by Cadeauxxx »
Old school author: The Bod Squad, Jailbait, ...And Just-Ass For All. Getting back in the game!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, diamond_luv, St Clair2, Downloadedscar

Cadeauxxx

Re: The Bod Squad Episode 8 (School Daze) (Multiple celebs)
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2021, 11:03:34 PM »
Another great chapter. I always wondered over the years if anyone had wrote a sex scene to NIN's Closer. I almost used it in a story myself a few years back. Glad to see someone got there before me, it's a classic sex song.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: The Squad Leader

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA