Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Submission of Mandy Rose - Part One  (Read 3954 times)

The Squad Leader

The Submission of Mandy Rose - Part One
« on: May 15, 2021, 05:32:33 PM »
Hey gang, TSL here! I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for reading this and to introduce my first new story in close to ten years!

This story is my first story/series based entirely within the world of professional wrestling. Back in the day I did a chapter of The Bod Squad which was set at Monday Night Raw but this is the first stand alone story in that genre. Additionally I'll be dipping my toes into the sub/dom world with this series which is also new to me but hopefully turns out fun.

I was inspired to come out of retirement this year while watching Wrestlemania. I've always found Mandy Rose to be insanely hot and when I didn't see any works of fiction starring her I knew I'd have to change that.

Just one more note: Please roll with me on a few of the elements of the story (besides the lesbian sex of course) which aren't true in real life because they make the story work better. For example in my story wrestling is real rather than scripted and many of the relationships between the characters are pure fiction.

That being said I really would LOVE to hear your thoughts once you've read this whether they are good or bad. I don't make any money from writing these stories so the feedback is my only reward. I really do enjoy seeing what the readers think of my work so please just post a reply below and thank you again.

And now....

THE SUBMISSION OF MANDY ROSE - PART ONE

Starring: Mandy Rose, Sasha Banks

Standard disclaimer - This story is entirely fiction. To the best of my knowledge none of the events depicted have any basis in reality and it is purely for fun.

Mandy Rose had never felt so nervous in her life as she paced the ring and waited for her opponent’s music to hit at the Clash of Champions pay-per-view. The butterflies in her stomach were fluttering wildly and her skin was electric in anticipation of this, the biggest match of her career. She looked down at her tag team partner Dana Brooke who was here tonight merely to cheer on her friend during this 1-on-1 submissions only title match searching desperately for any kind of sign that she wasn’t making the biggest mistake of her life.

Dana gave Mandy some enthusiastic hand claps and mouthed a “Let’s fucking go Mandy!” as Mandy once more turned her attention back towards the entrance ramp.

“Of course Dana is fired up,” Mandy thought, wondering if her friend would be as excited for the match if she knew what Mandy had risked in order to get this title shot.

Of course Mandy didn’t harbor any ill feelings towards her overzealous tag team partner. It was after all always nice to have someone in your corner. But unfortunately Dana had no idea what was on the line for Mandy should she lose the match. In fact nobody did.

Mandy felt the pressure hanging heavy in the air all around her. It was a powder keg of nerves and energy. She just wanted to get this match started but the moment seemed to drag on for an eternity until finally, when she felt as though she would finally explode from anticipation… it happened. The opening chords to Sasha Banks’ entrance theme cut loudly through the arena and the crowd popped as the pint sized champion emerged from behind the curtain.

The fans all rose in unison and raucously voiced their approval as Sasha gyrated and whipped her purple hair around, flashing her trademark ‘Boss Time’ rings at the top of the stage before sashaying down the ramp towards the ring.

Her hips swayed hypnotically back and forth in her sexy feline way of walking, captivating all who were in the audience to the point that even Mandy was momentarily caught up in watching the spectacle.

She quickly snapped out of her trance however and clenched her jaw tightly, bouncing back against the ropes and trying her best to look stone faced. For if Mandy had had butterflies in her stomach before Sasha’s entrance she was certain that they had now morphed into pterodactyls.

Why was she so nervous you may ask? Because Mandy had struck a deal with the champion just a few weeks earlier to give her a shot at the title. It was an honor that had thus far eluded the buxom blonde diva in her wrestling career but one that she desperately wished to capture. But winning the title was one thing, what would happen should she lose was another. You see, unknown to anyone besides Mandy and Sasha the deal was that should Mandy lose the match, she belonged to Sasha!

ONE MONTH EARLIER
[/b]

Mandy Rose was one of the young rising stars in the women’s division of the WWE. She began her career journey doing fitness and bodybuilding competitions as well as some fitness modeling work. Her toned muscular body was perfect for the cover of magazines such as Muscle and Fitness but at the same time she was feminine and sexy enough to grace the pages of Maxim.

She broke into the crazy world of professional wrestling by first appearing on the reality show “Tough Enough.” From there she spent a short stint in the WWE’s version of the minor leagues called the NXT before coming up to the main roster and joining an exciting and newly highlighted women’s division led by superstars such as Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch and The Legit Boss herself…Sasha Banks!

From a personal standpoint, Mandy believed that she was as happy as she had ever been. She was dating fellow wrestler Drew McIntyre who was the reigning WWE champion. And while Drew wasn’t always the warmest man in the world and Mandy was hesitant about him for the long term, she had to admit that dating the champ wasn’t without it’s advantages. It was certainly nice to stay in the finest hotel rooms and have luxury cars sent to pick you up for all of the WWE-related events which was not something the company did regularly for the rank and file wrestlers. And Drew wasn’t without his charms. He could be funny and chivalrous and God help any person who wanted to give Mandy a hard time. It generally only took a menacing glance from him to put any would-be annoying fan in their place before they did something unwise. On top of all of that Drew was the perfect workout partner. The man positively lived for the gym which was certainly not a foreign idea to a workout warrior like Mandy.

Professionally Mandy had thus far made a name for herself primarily in the tag team realm, first with her longtime friend and tag partner Sonya Deville and then later with fellow sculpted blonde Dana Brooke. She had thus far managed to capture the tag team titles on several occasions which was certainly quite an accomplishment but Mandy strove for higher goals. Individual gold was what she craved and in Mandy’s mind the only thing standing in her way of winning the Raw Women’s Championship was the current champion…Sasha Banks!

Small in stature at 5 feet 5 inches tall and 114 pounds but hugely talented, Sasha was a force of nature and an absolute legend in the women’s division. A 5 time Raw women’s champion who was as gorgeous as she was lethal in the ring, Sasha had been something of an idol of Mandy’s and someone who Mandy aspired to be like as she trained to be a wrestler and cut her teeth in the NXT. All of that hero worship ceased however once Mandy actually met Sasha.

Mandy never could fully articulate what it was about The Boss that bothered her so much but from the moment they met she had felt it. It certainly wasn’t a professional jealousy. Dating Drew had taught Mandy that being the champ you were just treated differently then everyone else and she was okay with that. She knew that Sasha had earned her spot and certainly didn’t begrudge her the perks that came along with the title. Plus Mandy felt confident that one day it would be her turn to carry that belt and get those privileges and she intended to run with the ball when that day finally came.

It also wasn’t the fact that Sasha was an out and proud lesbian that bothered Mandy. The beautiful blonde had been BFF’s with Sonya Deville for years after all and anything but a homophobe. “Love is love” was Mandy’s belief so interacting with someone of a different sexual orientation then herself wasn’t even a thought.

And it certainly wasn’t the fact that Sasha occasionally made sexual overtures towards Mandy that annoyed her. Again Sonya herself had said things so much cruder to Mandy than Sasha ever had over the years which, even if Mandy wasn’t into her, she did have to admit she found kind of flattering.

If she was honest with herself, what really bothered Mandy was the way Sasha seemed to look down at her as though Mandy was some kind of peasant child who could never hope to reach the level of the queen in the ring. Oh, Sasha was definitely an amazing worker, any fool could see that, but Mandy felt in her heart that the gap between them wasn’t as wide as many of the so called experts seemed to think. She was putting in the hard work at the gym and in the ring, getting better every day and she was determined that soon she would show everyone who doubted her, including Sasha Banks just how talented she was.

It was with all of these things swimming in her mind that Mandy gave the interview that would change her life forever.

Mandy had just scored a huge upset win over the former women’s champion Charlotte Flair at SummerSlam which few would have predicted. And although the win was made possible when Mandy’s friend and tag partner Dana Brooke distracted Charlotte allowing Mandy to score the roll-up pinfall victory she was nonetheless proud of her victory. It made her feel invincible to know that she had come in and knocked off one of the greatest female wrestlers of all time.

Kayla Braxton, one of the WWE’s backstage announcers caught up with her moments after the win as Mandy was still buzzing with adrenaline from her victory.

“Mandy what an incredible upset tonight!” Kayla exclaimed. “What’s next for you after that victory over Charlotte?”

“Upset?” Mandy exclaimed. “You call that an upset? It was only an upset if you haven’t been paying attention to my matches! I’m Mandy Rose, the Golden Goddess, after all and any goal I set my mind on achieving, I achieve! And as for what’s next Kayla, well….Sasha Banks better watch her back because this Golden Goddess just might be coming for her gold!”

“Okay you heard it here first folks,” A wide-eyed Kayla said as Mandy confidently strode off. “Mandy Rose has her eyes on the championship and she wants Sasha! Now let’s send it back out to Byron and Corey!”

A short time later Mandy returned to the dressing room to shower and change. She expected to have the place to herself as most of the roster would be gathered backstage at the monitors to watch the main event of Drew McIntyre vs. Daniel Bryan. Mandy herself never did like to watch Drew’s matches live. She preferred to sit down with him and listen to him break the match down move by move as they watched the video together a few days later.

Much to her surprise though, the locker room wasn’t completely empty. As she entered she found none other than Sasha Banks making herself comfortable in a chair still clad in her ring attire with her belt slung over one shoulder and her feet casually propped up on one of the benches. She looked so relaxed and carefree in her pose, almost as though she owned not only the room but quite possibly the entire arena.

“Nice match tonight cupcake!” Sasha said with a cool smile, glancing at her nails and barely looking up at Mandy. “You really showed some great moves out there Mandy. I guess Charlotte underestimated you. A former champion like her should know better than to take anyone lightly, even a newbie like you.”

“Is there something you want Sasha?” Mandy replied. She realized that obviously Sasha must’ve heard her challenge and was now here to try to intimidate her but she was determined not to let the champion ruin her good mood and thus she had no patience for such threats at the moment.

Sasha cooly rose from her seat and strode across the room to where Mandy was now standing with her back against one of the lockers.

“Hmmm, is there something I want?” Sasha repeated as she maneuvered herself uncomfortably close to Mandy and put her hand on the wall beside Mandy’s head. She looked Mandy up and down in an exaggerated fashion and continued. “Now that is such a loaded question coming from a woman built like you baby. Believe me there are a LOT of things I want from you!”

Mandy was quite used to Sasha’s advances and always viewed them as a harmless albeit crude (and maybe a little bit flattering) bit of flirting. She knew the best thing to do was to just roll with it and never show Sasha any bit of weakness.

“Oh Sasha,” She sighed, cupping Sasha’s cheeks and looking her in the eye. “How many times do I have to tell you sweetie? You are NEVER gonna get it! For one, I’m not gay and for two even if I were it wouldn’t be you. I would be with someone much…classier.”

Mandy felt certain that would shut Sasha up but the little champ just flashed a big smile.

“Oh no, no no,” Sasha smiled. “I don’t think you want classy at all baby! Classy is just another word for nice and I’m guessing that nice is what Drew gives you! I can give you something much better and a hell of a lot more fun than that. I’m thinking that you like it dirty! And once you admit to yourself that you are a dirty girl I think you’ll have so much more fun. Maybe then you’ll come and pay me a visit and I can show you what dirty really means?”

Mandy didn’t want to give Sasha the satisfaction of knowing how annoyed she was when Sasha brought up Drew’s name but she felt her blood boiling and her cheeks turning rosy in frustration.

“I…you….” Mandy tried to think of some witty retort but her brain seemed to freeze up and no words escaped her lips.

Sasha just stood there grinning. She could see that she’d flustered her beautiful rival and was savoring every delicious moment of it.

“Yeah that’s what I thought,” She finally said when Mandy failed to reply. But as she turned to walk away Mandy quickly saw an opportunity and decided to go for it.

Sasha felt Mandy’s hand grab her arm and spun back around.

“Title match!” Mandy declared.

“Excuse me?” Sasha replied. “You may have gotten a fluke win over Charlotte tonight but you’ve only been in the business for 10 minutes. You’re hardly ready for a shot at the belt. Why should I give you a title match?”

“Because I have something that you want,” Mandy answered. “Me.”

“Oooohhh this sounds juicy,” Sasha smiled. “Go on.”

“You give me a shot at the title and if I lose I’ll go on a date with you,” Mandy declared. “Nothing sexual, just a date.”

“Honey, everything about a date with me is sexual,” Sasha insisted. “Even if I don’t get my hands on that sexy body of yours.”

“Fine, whatever you say,” Mandy replied dismissively. “Not that I’ll have to worry about that anyway because I’m going to win. What do you say Sasha? Do we have a deal?”

Sasha pondered the proposition momentarily before replying.

“Okay girl, you’re on,” She replied. “And Mandy?”

“Yes?”

“Wear something sexy,” Sasha said before giving the blonde a quick wink and turning to leave.

Mandy gulped as she watched Sasha sashay out of sight. Sasha certainly seemed confident which made Mandy wonder for the first time if maybe she’d made a huge mistake.

The match that following Monday night could not have started worse for Mandy. She only managed to get a few offensive moves in on Sasha early on and spent most of the match trying to catch the much quicker champion.

She finally caught up with Sasha mid match however and once she did Mandy was relentless. She suplexed Sasha three straight times before climbing to the top rope to start the sequence of moves Mandy felt certain would lead her to victory.

As Mandy stood atop the top rope and looked down at Sasha lying on her back in the middle of the ring she wanted to take a moment to soak in the sound of the crowd.

“This is the last moment of my journey to the top,” She thought as the crowd roared in approval and Mandy soared from the top rope, hitting a gorgeous splash on her prone opponent. The only thing left to do was to hit the Bed of Roses and then the championship would be hers.

But as Mandy picked up Sasha’s limp body and positioned her for the signature move she heard the crowd pop again and saw Charlotte Flair sprinting towards the ring looking for payback. Mandy dropped Sasha and ran to the ropes to confront Charlotte.

“No way is she going to ruin my moment!” Mandy thought. She prepared to face Charlotte’s wrath but the former champion never made it to the ring. Instead she was intercepted by Dana Brooke who was at ringside in Mandy’s corner.

The two women tumbled to the floor at ringside in an all out brawl and Mandy stood watching for a long moment before suddenly realizing that she had forgotten about Sasha! In a panic she wheeled back around to check on her opponent only to catch a boot to the stomach which was quickly followed by The Boss’ finishing maneuver Bankrupt!

Mandy hit the ground in a daze and barely heard the referee count to 3 before Sasha’s music started blasting over the arena sound system and the crowd went crazy!

What had happened?

The buxom blonde sat up and looked over at Sasha who was grinning ear to ear as she pranced around the ring in victory.

“I’ll see you tonight baby,” She teased before blowing her fallen opponent a kiss and heading up the ramp leaving a stunned Mandy sitting alone in the middle of the ring.

Mandy took the next few hours to regroup mentally and come to grips with the fact that she was about to go on an actual date with Sasha Banks. She decided that if she was going to humiliate herself like that she might as well try to salvage a rematch with the champ.

“I fucking had her!” Mandy thought bitterly as she applied her lipstick. “If it wasn’t for stupid Charlotte I’d be the women’s champion right now instead of embarrassing myself like this and having to beg for another title shot!”

But as she took one last look in the mirror even Mandy had to admit that maybe embarrassing was the wrong choice of word. She had on a pair of skin tight blue jeans which really accentuated her sculpted bubble butt and a midriff exposing orange tank top. Mandy looked good…damn good! Her hope was that if she distracted Sasha enough and played nice that she could fool The Boss into giving her that rematch she so desperately craved.

“Remember Mandy it’s just a date,” she told herself as she finished up. “You don’t have to do anything but have a few drinks and smile. It’ll be over before you know it.” 

But while playing nice was Mandy’s plan heading out the door, that plan got thrown out the window mere moments into the date.

Sasha’s plan for the evening was to grab a few drinks and then go dancing at one of the nearby clubs. But seeing as they were in Philadelphia and it was the heart of wrestling country she chose an obscure bar for them to meet at in the hopes that nobody would recognize them. To top it off Mandy’s GPS then got her lost and stuck in traffic and by the time she arrived at the bar she was already feeling quite cross.

“Hey sexy!” She heard Sasha call out as she entered the door to the bar. Sasha was sitting at the end of the bar drinking a fruity looking cocktail with a little umbrella poking out of the top of it. Mandy thought she looked so smug and arrogant, smiling down at her like a queen who was about to hear the grievances of one of the poor townspeople.

“Hi,” Mandy grudgingly responded with a slight sneer as she joined the champ.

“Damn cupcake you look absolutely ravishing!” Sasha exclaimed, standing up and giving Mandy a little peck on the cheek as she joined her.

Mandy’s face flushed and she nervously glanced around the room to see if anyone was watching them but luckily there were only three other people in the bar and none of them were paying the two women any attention.

“Uh…thanks,” she quietly replied before more forcefully adding. “And could you not call me cupcake, it’s very demeaning!”

“Oh relax girl,” Sasha said with a dismissive wave. “Let’s forget about all of the rivalry bullshit and just have some fun tonight.”

“Fine, let’s just get this over with,” Mandy agreed but it was clear that she was still quite tense.

Sasha had been uncomfortably eyeing her like a hungry wolf eyes a rabbit and Mandy just wanted to slink out of the door more than anything.

The two women sat there in awkward silence for a few seconds until the bartender finally moved to within earshot.

“Girl you need a drink!” Sasha exclaimed which was the first thing that she had said which Mandy agreed with her about. “Bartender please get the lady a vodka tonic.”

“I…” Mandy started to object on principle because she was annoyed at Sasha for choosing her drink. But on the other hand she did enjoy a good vodka tonic and it sounded great right now so she decided to let the transgression stand. “Oh…yeah, that’s fine I guess.”

Sasha smiled and took a sip from her straw, shooting Mandy a flirty sideways glance. She knew the sexy blonde wanted desperately not to be here but Sasha also knew that she had her right where she wanted her.

“So I guess I should say, ‘Congratulations,’ on a well fought match,” Sasha offered, extending her hand. “You were really good out there tonight Mandy. Sincerely.”

“Ha,” Mandy scoffed as her drink arrived and she took a sip. “That’s really all you can say about it? You were really good out there?”

“Well what else do you want me to say?” Sasha replied.

“Oh gee I don’t know, how about ‘You would be the champ right now if Charlotte hadn’t shown up?’” Mandy asked.

“Oh please,” Sasha laughed. “I was just about to counter your Rose Garden or Guns N Roses or whatever it is you’re calling your finisher these days when she interfered. And once I had I’d have beaten you and you’d still be here having a drink with me right now.”

“It’s called the ‘Bed of Roses’ and I know you know that.” Mandy insisted.

“Well either way, I certainly didn’t need Charlotte’s help to pin your sexy ass!” Sasha replied. “But if you’d like to just skip the dancing and go back to my place we could get naked and practice pinning each other.”

“Oh I know you wish that were the case, don’t you, Sasha?” Mandy replied. “But if I were you, I’d enjoy this date because it’s as close as you’re ever going to get to fucking me!”

“Awww, don’t be grumpy, cupcake,” Sasha laughed. “It’s not the worst idea in the world. I bet you’d be into it if you just stopped denying yourself!”

“Seriously, why do you keep calling me, ‘Cupcake?’” Mandy asked, ignoring Sasha’s teasing. “It is so annoying.”

“Because you’re something sweet that I want just like a cupcake,” Sasha replied matter-of- factly. “I want to lick up all of that creamy frosting and then devour that sexy fucking body of yours!”

“That’s…just…I don’t,” Mandy stammered, rolling her eyes in annoyance.

She wanted to tell Sasha how utterly ridiculous her statement was and the logical side of her brain knew it was. But despite her anger and annoyance a little part of her was turned on by the champ’s aggressive dirty talk. She was annoyed that her pussy was getting wet as she lingered on the statement but she had to quickly push all of those ridiculous thoughts out of her mind and get back to the business of negotiating a rematch.

“Whatever,” Mandy finally managed to say. “You’re just lucky that the match wasn’t submissions only or you’d be saying bye bye to your precious belt.”

“Oh now that is funny Mandy,” Sasha laughed. “Have you forgotten that submissions are my specialty? Or that my signature hold The Banks Statement is a submission hold?”

“No I haven’t forgotten any of that and you are definitely a worthy champion,” Mandy responded, trying to appeal to Sasha by stroking her ego a bit to get the deal done. “But you know that I am so much stronger than you are so if I catch you in any kind of a hold you will definitely tap out!”

Sasha just rolled her eyes and took another sip of her cocktail. Mandy felt like she had her on the ropes now, wavering between having her ego stroked and getting called out. There didn’t seem to be any way she could refuse a rematch now.

“So how about it Sasha?” Mandy asked, flirtatiously batting her eyes for good measure. “You and me, alone in the ring at Clash of Champions in a submissions only title match? Nobody can interfere in the outcome and may the best woman win?”

“What’s in it for me?” Sasha asked causing Mandy to utter four life changing words.

“What do you want?” she replied.

“I’m pretty sure you already know the answer to that because I’ve told you over and over,” Sasha smiled as she softly stroked Mandy’s forearm. “I want you silly.”

“You want me?” Mandy repeated incredulously. “That’s seriously what all of this is about? You just want to fuck me?”

“That’s right cupcake I want to fuck you!” Sasha insisted. “And I don’t mean just one time, or some silly play date where we have a few drinks and then go our separate ways. I mean I want you to be mine! I want to do unspeakable acts to that gorgeous body of yours that’ll make you come so hard that you’ll be begging me not to stop! And I want to fuck you over and over and over and over and over again better than Drew or any other silly man could ever hope to. That is what I want!”

Mandy’s face was bright red with embarrassment and despite herself she could again feel her pussy tingling with excitement. She had to admit that Sasha looked sexy and was really turning her on right now but she wasn’t about to give in to any of her dark urges and she certainly wasn’t ready to agree to anything like the champion wanted if there were another option.

“Come on Sasha be serious,” she pleaded. “I’m flattered but there’s got to be something else you want, right?”

“Nope, that’s it,” Sasha declared. “If you want your match then that’s the deal. You win and you get the title and I’ll never bother you again but if I win you belong to me for a whole year. That means you do whatever I want, whenever I want it.”

“I…I can’t agree to something like that,” Mandy finally said. “That’s just ridiculous.”

“Okay girl, no hard feelings,” Sasha responded casually. “I get it. And I can see that you clearly don’t want to be here tonight so I’ll let you off the hook for the rest of the night and let you get back home to Drew. You can go see if he can give you what it is I know you crave! It’s just a shame because I really thought you wanted another shot at the title but as long as I’m the champion you never will get one.”

Sasha left a $20 bill on the bar for the bartender and got up to walk away leaving Mandy sitting at the bar. She had gotten about five steps away when Mandy felt the panic start to creep in. She thought about Drew and the title and how hard she had fought to get to where she was but mostly she thought about sweet Sasha and the opportunity that was in front of her! She glanced down at the $20 bill and her halfway finished drink and it suddenly hit her that she might never have another shot like this.

“Wait!” Sasha heard Mandy call out from behind her and with her back towards the beautiful blonde a big smile spread across the champion’s face. She knew she had her.

“Yes?” Sasha said as she turned to face Mandy.

“Fine it’s a deal,” Mandy said standing up to face Sasha. “I win I get the belt and if you win I’m yours.”

“Oh sweetie,” Sasha laughed. “You’re already mine, you just don’t know it yet.”

And with that she grabbed Mandy by the waist and pulled her in for a kiss. Mandy was stunned  at first but she had to admit that Sasha’s soft, juicy lips felt good against her own. She let the kiss go on a bit longer than she had intended to, enjoying the pressure of Sasha’s hand on her lower back and her hot breath as their lips smacked together and finally pulled apart with a soft pop.

“See you soon cupcake.” Sasha said with a wink as she left Mandy standing breathless at the bar.

When Mandy got back to her hotel room she was relieved to find Drew out with the boys and after shamefully masturbating to her hated rival Sasha several times she drifted off into a deep sleep where she dreamt of hoisting the title at Clash of Champions.

In the three weeks leading up to their match Sasha mostly left Mandy alone save for a flirty smile or the occasional wink. She felt confident in her ability to defeat the talented but still unproven Rose in a 1-on-1 bout and frankly didn’t want her opponent to have any excuses when she did just that. After all, an agreement like the one the two ladies had come to had to be off the books and should Mandy lose, Sasha knew there was really no way to actually make sure she paid up. That being said, however, Sasha had a pretty good idea that Mandy wouldn’t try to back out of the agreement. Sasha generally read people well and Mandy didn’t seem to be the duplicitous sort. 

And that brings us back full circle to the beginning of this tale where Mandy nervously waited in the ring for her opponent. She watched the spectacle of The Boss’ entrance, the sliding dance moves, the lean out to the crowd from the apron, the flashing of the championship belt and the whipping off of the sunglasses and couldn’t help but feel the tiniest twinge of envy and hope that one day soon she would captivate an audience like Sasha did.

And finally, just when she felt as though the anticipation of the match would cause her to explode, Mandy watched as Sasha daintily stepped between the ropes and into the ring.

Sasha handed the belt to the referee and peeked over at her opponent. Mandy had her back to the champion as she got some last minute words of encouragement from Dana and Sasha couldn’t help but admire the view. She loved the way the young challenger’s shimmery pink wrestling shorts cupped her sculpted ass. Her cheeks swayed like two firm cakes blanketed in pink foil whenever she walked and Sasha fought hard to keep her mind on the match.

“After,” Sasha scolded herself mentally. “Keep your mind on the match and then later we can have fun with our new playmate!”

As the ref handed the belt off to a ringside official Sasha stepped up nose to nose with Mandy in the center of the ring.

“I cannot WAIT until this match is over baby girl,” She teased, knowing that nobody but Mandy could hear her above the crowd noise. “I am gonna have so much fun eating that golden pussy all night long!”

“Ha, good luck with that!” Mandy scoffed. She wasn’t about to let Sasha get into her head with some prematch gamesmanship before the biggest match of her career.

The referee made his way back over and gave final instructions which neither one of the women heard a word of before signaling for the bell to ring and the match to begin.

Mandy knew that her biggest advantage over Sasha was the difference in strength between the two and her plan was to instantly take the champion to the ground where she would look to lock in any kind of submission hold and end things quickly.

Sasha however was quite ready for this tactic and so when Mandy charged in she deftly stepped to the side and hit the gorgeous blonde with a drop toe hold before quickly rolling over and catching Mandy in an ankle lock.

Mandy was caught completely unaware by the move and in an instant she could feel the searing pain in her ankle as the champ cinched up the hold.

“What do you say Mandy?” The ref asked but Mandy quickly shook him off. No way was this match going to end like this despite the agony that she was currently feeling.

She could see the bottom rope just a foot or so away from her outstretched hands and she knew if she could just get to it that she would be free.

“Come on cupcake, give it to me!” She heard Sasha saying as she twisted her ankle even harder. “Give in and it’ll all be over. Come on baby you know you want it!”

To give in would be to end the pain but the match had only just begun and Mandy knew she was better than that!

She looked to the ringside and saw Dana pounding on the mat cheering her on and then Mandy’s adrenaline finally kicked in. She was eventually able to slowly drag herself and Sasha over to the rope until she finally got her hand around it and the ref broke the hold.

Such a close call so early in the match had severely shaken Mandy’s confidence and she slid under the ropes and outside of the ring to regroup for a moment.

“Come on Mandy you got this!” Dana encouraged her dazed friend but Mandy’s ankle was throbbing and her confidence was shot and so she didn’t hear a word. She looked up at the ring and saw Sasha strutting around confidently in her little short shorts, climbing up onto the middle turnbuckle and playing to the crowd. Cold realization suddenly hit Mandy like a ton of bricks…If she didn’t do something quickly she was about to become Sasha Banks’ plaything.

Eventually Mandy snapped out of her daze and rolled back into the ring to continue with the match. This time however she had learned from her headlong charge from earlier and decided to tone down the aggression. The tactic worked to perfection when she caught Sasha in her arms as the champion attempted to bounce off of the ropes and hit Mandy with a flying splash.

“Oh fuck!” she heard Sasha mutter as she kicked and thrashed her taut body in Mandy’s arms but to no avail.

Mandy smiled to herself at how quickly the tables had turned before spinning around and power slamming Sasha Banks to the mat.

Sasha felt all of the air rush out of her lungs like a popped balloon when she got sandwiched between the mat and Mandy Rose’s sculpted physique. But Mandy gave her opponent no time to recover, scooping her up and locking the smaller woman in a face-to-face bear hug.

“Unnnggghhhhh!” Sasha whimpered as Mandy’s arms squeezed her tightly across the waist. She squirmed and wrapped her legs around Mandy’s waist but nothing seemed to loosen the grip.

After a few minutes the room started to grow dim and Sasha knew that she was on the verge of passing out. She felt the referee raise her arm and wanted to keep it from dropping but she couldn’t seem to stop it.

“ONE!” he yelled in unison with the large crowd.

He repeated the process and once again Sasha’s arm dropped.

“TWO!” Sasha heard through the pain and fog of near unconsciousness. She was one more drop away from losing the championship and losing Mandy!

But then from out of nowhere an idea struck her. She felt the taut muscles in Mandy’s arms clenching her waist as hard as she could and heard the beautiful challengers grunts of effort. Sasha knew she couldn’t power her way out of the hold but maybe there was another way.

Sasha looked down at Mandy’s eyes and mouthed the words “I knew you wanted this!” before planting a big wet kiss on Mandy’s lips.

“What the hell!” A stunned Mandy yelled, instantly dropping Sasha to the mat.

The referee merely shrugged his shoulders. He was powerless to do anything as the match was submission only therefore there were no disqualifications.

“I guess all is fair in a title match!” Corey Graves from the broadcasting team remarked. “That just goes to show how badly Sasha wants to keep her title! She’s willing to do anything to keep it including kissing her opponent!”

Sasha slowly regained her composure and looked up only to see Mandy with her back to the champ where she continued to berate the helpless referee. The crowd roared as she slowly stumbled to her feet knowing what was coming.

Once on her feet Sasha was on Mandy in an instant, jumping on her back and pulling the challenger down into both of her knees before rolling over and locking Mandy into her signature submission hold The Banks Statement!

Mandy groaned in agony as Sasha wrenched back on her forehead, all of the pain and pressure in the neck area. In a panic she kicked her feet in search of the ropes but the two women were locked up in the middle of the ring and there was no escape.

“Come on baby give it to me!” Sasha cooed. “Give me that sexy body! Just tap for me and you’re all mine!”

“I….AHHHHHH….” Mandy struggled as much as she could, desperately hoping for some kind of escape to present itself but she knew…she knew she was as good as Sasha’s.

“Please Sasha no!” she begged but the champion was relentless. “I’ll do anything just don’t!”

“Shhhh, baby,” Sasha smiled. “It’s all over now, you belong to me. Just tap and it can be over, I know you want it.”

The referee was so busy looking for a tap out that he heard none of the whispers but even he knew it wasn’t long now. After all nobody escaped the Banks Statement.

“What do you say Mandy?” The ref asked again.

“I…I….” She moaned. The ropes looked like they were miles away.

“Do it baby!” Sasha cried out excitedly again. “Just give in and give me what I want!”

“I QUIT!” Mandy finally said as she desperately tapped the mat in defeat.

Sasha released the hold and laid on her back on the mat trying to catch her breath for a long time. Finally a broad smile of victory spread across her face as she realized that Mandy was hers at last.

Mandy, meanwhile, was still face down on the mat, defeated but uninjured as the same realization sunk in. The cameras captured Sasha rolling over to say something to her.

“I want you now!” she whispered to the defeated Mandy. “No shower, no changing just come straight to my hotel room.”

“But I…” Mandy started to say but Sasha cut her off.

“A deal is a deal Mandy,” she replied. “Whatever I want, whenever I want it so don’t be late!”

And with that she stood up to the roar of the crowd and celebrated her victory.

“What the hell have I gotten myself into?” Mandy thought as she stood outside of Sasha’s hotel room door still dressed in her ring gear just as Sasha had instructed.

Mandy had bolted the arena as quickly as she could after the match so as to avoid Drew and Dana and any other friendly faces because she was angry with herself and didn’t want to allow herself the luxury of their sympathetic ears. SHE was the one who had agreed to such an insane deal after all and SHE was the one who would now pay the consequences! Mandy had decided that she had made her proverbial bed and by God she was going to lie in it now!

And while a large part of her realized that she could just renege on the whole agreement, Mandy felt that to do that would be the actions of a person without honor. So she would have to eat a little bit of pussy, she rationalized; was that the worst thing in the world? As long as she maintained her sense of self and didn’t cross any moral lines that she wouldn’t otherwise cross she knew she could get through these next 12 months with her sanity and dignity still intact. Besides, her best friend Sonya sure seemed to enjoy it so how bad could it be? And who knows, her mind continued, maybe Sasha would see that she was willing to follow through and be so impressed that she would let Mandy out of the deal? I mean is it inconceivable to think that maybe Sasha was a rational and compassionate human being after all?

But then she remembered the hungry look on The Boss’ face every time they had been in the same room and cold reality washed over her.

“Yep you’re definitely eating some pussy tonight Mandy Rose,” she muttered to herself as she knocked on the door and got ready to take her maiden lesbian voyage.

“It’s open!” Sasha called out and with a gulp Mandy entered the room and shut the door behind her.

Once inside the suite Mandy found that Sasha had thrown on some soft music and had a candle burning on the dresser. She even saw a bucket of champagne chilling in an ice bucket by the bedside table. The champion herself was seated on a soft chair in the middle of the room still dressed in her wrestling attire just like Mandy was.

“This is…unexpected,” Mandy remarked, eyebrows arched in surprise at the setup.

“Oh I just thought I’d make things nice and romantic for our first time together cupcake,” Sasha  quipped. “Do you like it?”

“I’ll tell you what I don’t like,” Mandy replied testily. “The fact that you keep calling me, ‘Cupcake,’ even though I’ve repeatedly asked you not to! I swear if you call me that one more time I am going to lose it!”

“Oooohhh, feisty!” Sasha smiled. “I like it! But we’ll let you get that aggression out of your system soon enough. For now though how about you come over here and get these boots off of me?”

“Excuse me?” Mandy answered. Love slave was one thing but she didn’t like the idea of being Sasha’s personal servant one bit.

“You heard me,” Sasha replied not backing down at all and holding one leg out while pointing down to it. “Whatever I want, whenever I want it for a year and right now I want you to take my boots off.”

The normally fiercely independent Mandy Rose could never explain it later but something about the way Sasha was talking to her, as insulting as it was, was also really turning her on. Her pussy was tingling with excitement even if her rational mind was irritated. She didn’t want Sasha to know that however but she also realized it was silly to belabor the point over something so trivial and so she rolled her eyes and made her way over to the chair, angrily kneeling down to unlace Sasha’s boots.

“Happy?” She asked with an indignant sneer as she hastily untied the laces of one of the boots.

“Whoa, whoa, slow down baby,” Sasha softly instructed, lifting Mandy’s chin so that the pretty blonde was looking up at her as she untied. “You’re already here so you might as well enjoy yourself. Plus I want you to savor this like I am.”

Mandy hated giving ground but Sasha did have a point. She figured that since she was stuck here that she would do her very best to try to enjoy herself and so she slowed her pace considerably, softly cradling Sasha’s boot under one arm while she gently pulled the laces out.

Once they were loose enough Mandy gently slid the boot off and set it on the floor beside her. She had to admit that she liked the feel of Sasha’s nylon covered leg against her own skin and so she took a moment to softly massage her now exposed calf muscle.

“Mmmmm, now you’re getting it baby!” Sasha praised as Mandy started to work on the other boot. “Show me how much you love pleasing me!”

“Hmmmpfff,” Mandy grunted in response, again not wanting to give Sasha the satisfaction of being right.

She finally worked the second boot free and again massaged Sasha’s calves and this time she even seductively licked the nylon fabric of her pantyhose.

Sasha was taken aback at first by Mandy’s boldness thinking that the golden haired beauty would have to be coaxed into everything but surprisingly this didn’t seem to be the case. Mandy almost seemed to be enjoying herself as she gently raked her fingers up and down Sasha’s pantyhose-covered thighs giving her the chills.

“Oooohhhhh!” The little champion leaned her head back and moaned softly. “That’s it baby!”

“Do you like that?” Mandy looked up and asked.

“Do you like that…Mistress.” Sasha replied.

“Excuse me?” Mandy asked.

“From now on I want you to call me, ‘Mistress’ or ‘Mistress Sasha,’ do you understand?” Sasha asked.

“Uh, I am NOT calling you that!” Mandy answered defiantly. “You wanted me, well you got me. And I’ll play the game but there are some things I will absolutely not do and calling you, ‘Mistress’ is one of those things!”

“No?” Sasha asked casually. She didn’t seem to be too concerned with Mandy trying to set her own ground rules. “Of course I could insist that you do it but I think it’ll be much more delicious to break you down slowly so I’ll let you feel like you have a say for now.”

“Uh, keep dreaming because that isn’t happening!” Mandy declared, waving her hand for emphasis. “In fact this whole thing was a mistake! I don’t know what I was thinking coming here, I should have just skipped out on this whole stupid deal!”

She stood up hastily, ready to turn and bolt out of the room but Sasha stood up as well and was now eye to eye with Mandy.

“Was it a mistake Mandy?” she asked, snaking one hand around Mandy’s waist to her lower back and sliding her other hand down the front of her wrestling tights. “Because it certainly feels like you want to be here. This is where you belong baby, right here with me! That peach is positively dripping so I know you feel it too!”

“Ohhhh Fuck Sasha!” Mandy breathlessly gasped. Her eyes were open wide in surprise at first but they slowly closed in ecstasy as she let the champ slip her fingers inside of Mandy’s slit.

She desperately wanted to push Sasha away and storm out of the room but god it felt so fucking good to be wanted like Sasha wanted her and touched like Sasha was touching her. Instead of pushing her away Mandy found herself wrapping her arms around Sasha’s neck and pulling her in for a passionate kiss.

Their wet lips pressed together in unison and all that could be heard in the room for a long time was Mandy’s heavy panting and the wet smack of their kissing.

Sasha’s free hand slid further down and she cupped a handful of Mandy’s oh so tight ass as she plunged her tongue inside of the beautiful blonde’s eager receptive mouth.

“You have no idea how badly I’ve wanted to fuck you like the dirty little slut I know you are!” Sasha whispered. “And now I get to don’t I?”

Mandy didn’t answer her but the way Sasha spoke to her was really making her horny. The way Drew spoke to her was always completely respectful and sweet but there was something she loved about the idea of being Sasha Banks’ fuck toy! It was so hot thinking that she was just some plaything to be used for The Boss’ pleasure and then forgotten about until Sasha wanted more…

“So you think I’m sexy?” Mandy smiled, already knowing the answer.

“Girl you are SO fucking sexy!” Sasha assured her. “Now take off your top so I can see more of that beautiful body!”

Mandy did as she was told, breaking their lip lock only long enough to peel her top off over her head.

Sasha couldn’t help but notice the erect nipples jutting out from Mandy’s breathtakingly perfect breasts and she stooped down to take one of them into her hungry mouth.

“Mmmmm, Sasha that feels really good!” Mandy moaned.

The little champion was still slipping her fingers in and out of Mandy’s tight pussy and now gently biting one of her erect nipples.

“It’s Mistress Sasha,” she corrected through a mouthful of breast but Mandy ignored her, not wanting to let it detract from the pleasure she was feeling.

Ever so slowly Sasha backed Mandy over to the foot of the bed before pushing her blonde lover backwards onto the soft mattress.

“I am going to make you come so hard cupcake,” Sasha insisted as she peeled her own top off and tossed it aside. “You won’t ever want dick again once I’m through with you!”

“Please stop calling me, ‘Cupcake!’” Mandy pleaded once again, but again her pleas fell on deaf ears.

Sasha was too busy pulling Mandy’s boots off to listen to anything she had to say anyway. And once the boots were dispatched she hooked her hands underneath of Mandy’s ass and slowly peeled off her tights and hose, leaving her clad in only the tiniest thong imaginable.

“Oooohhhh look at those pretty panties!” Sasha remarked. “I do always appreciate seeing them even if I rarely wear them myself.”

“You don’t wear panties?” Mandy asked incredulously. “Even when you wrestle?”

“Nope, especially not when I wrestle,” Sasha replied. “I like to feel everything and panties just get in the way!”

Mandy just smirked, not believing what Sasha was telling her.

“I mean, what if she has a wardrobe mishap in the middle of a match?” she thought.

Sasha saw the look of disbelief on Mandy’s face and laughed.

“Don’t believe me?” She said. “See for yourself!”

And with that she turned around and slowly peeled her tiny wrestling shorts down to her ankles giving Mandy a lovely view of her naked ass covered only by the thin veil of her pantyhose. She gave a little Bella twins-esque booty twirl before turning back around where she found Mandy staring up at her from the bed with lust in her eyes.

“Oh, I think somebody likes what they see?” Sasha grinned.

“I…I guess I do,” Mandy admitted. “You’ve got a really nice body Sasha!”

“Duh, understatement much?” Mandy thought.

It was definitely true that Sasha was really put together well but Mandy simply couldn’t sum it up eloquently enough in words. She was short but lean with a tight six-pack and her smooth mocha skin always looked positively radiant. Her breasts weren’t huge but they were firm and perky and to top it off for such a small woman she had just enough of a booty to make anyone with a pulse stop and take a second glance.

“Aw thank you baby,” Sasha replied with a smile. “It’s always nice to get a compliment. But right now I want to spend some time getting to know that beautiful body of yours!”

Watching Sasha crawl up onto the bed still clad in nothing but her pantyhose, Mandy was starting to warm up a bit to this lesbian sex idea. She lifted one leg up slightly which Sasha happily grabbed, resting it on her naked chest as she softly massaged the sole of Mandy’s foot.

“Oooohhhhh,” Mandy leaned her head back and groaned as Sasha moved her kneading fingers further up to Mandy’s calf.

Sasha was delicately massaging the flesh of the blonde princess’ sculpted legs, intermittently planting soft kisses further and further up, first on her ankle and then her calf and finally on her thighs.

She was absolutely in love with Mandy’s powerful legs! They were so thick and muscular without an ounce of fat on them much like the strong shapely legs of a college cheerleader. She crawled further up on the bed, ever closer to Mandy’s sex and was now softly kissing and nibbling her inner thighs as Mandy squirmed on the mattress in horny anticipation.

“Mmmm, Do you want this baby?” Sasha softly whispered after first kissing and then softly licking Mandy’s slit through the thin lacy fabric of the panties which covered it up.

“Yes I want it Sasha!” Mandy whispered.
She was so turned on by what her nemesis was doing to her that her pussy was almost throbbing in anticipation and far beyond drenched. She wanted desperately for Sasha to just rip her panties off and have her way with her!

“And you can have it baby,” Sasha cooed. “All you have to do is call me, ‘Mistress Sasha’ and it’s yours. Just say it and I’ll give you what I know you want!”

“I…No, I’m not calling you that!” Mandy stubbornly replied after a pregnant pause.

Part of her wanted to give in but deep down she knew that Sasha wanted this…wanted her! There was no way she would stop now would she? No of course not, Mandy thought. She would save her dignity and call The Boss’ bluff this time which would hopefully buy her a little bit of bargaining power in this one sided affair.

“Are you sure about that?” Sasha asked again. “Last chance Mandy! Say it or there will be consequences!”

“No chance,” Mandy smiled. “I know you’d never turn down your chance to have me Sasha!”

“Okay,” Sasha remarked indifferently. “I guess we’ll just have to do it your way this time. But don’t say I didn’t warn you!”

And with that she hooked her fingers around the waistband of Mandy’s tiny panties and slowly peeled the wet fabric down over her thick legs before tossing them aside.

“Oh my goodness look at that pretty pussy!” Sasha beamed. “I can’t wait to eat it up because you are definitely right about one thing girl; I would never turn down a chance to absolutely devour you!”

And with that she took a long deep lick up Mandy’s wet slit.

“Ahhhhh, Ooooooohhhh,” Mandy moaned as a ripple of pleasure ran up her spine and she clenched the bedsheets with her hands.

Sasha’s tongue was delicately licking the soft folds of her swollen pussy, setting fire to the nerve endings and sending waves of ecstasy up and down her body. Mandy’s back arched upwards with each lick, thrusting her beautiful breasts higher and higher in the air like tiny mountains.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh FUUUCCKKK!” Mandy cried out loudly. “Right there baby!”

Sasha could barely hear Mandy’s moans however as her strong thighs were squeezing tightly against her ears in pleasure cutting off the noise. She knew she was hitting the right spots however as Mandy thrashed on the mattress in ecstasy.

The Boss had brought many women to climax in her life and so she knew just the right pace and pressure to apply to keep her new lover squirming.

“Mmmmm, my baby likes it when Mistress Sasha licks that pretty pussy don’t you?” she paused just long enough to tease.

“Oh I do Sasha!” Mandy moaned. “It feels so fucking good! Please don’t fucking stop!”

“Oh of course not,” Sasha replied, slipping two fingers inside of Mandy’s tight hole and zeroing in on her clit with her tongue. “If I stopped how would you ever come like I promised? And you want me to make you come don’t you pretty girl?”

“I…Oooohhhhhh…I DO!” Mandy managed to gasp as she felt her orgasm starting to approach.

This was it and Mandy knew it, all of the pressure of the day and the weeks leading up to the match, all of that sexual energy about to be released in one big explosion. Mandy wanted to come…no she NEEDED to come! And of all of the people in the world, Sasha Banks was going to be the one to get her off!

That thought both horrified Mandy and turned her on at the same time but in that moment she didn’t care. All that mattered was the pleasure! Wave after wave of sensation filling her body as Sasha’s tongue savagely flicked up and down over her throbbing clit! Mandy wanted to come so fucking bad and that was all she cared about in the moment!

“Ohhhh Sasha do it baby!” she cried out as her chest started to heat up and the orgasm cliff neared. “Please, Sasha make me….”

But in an instant, just as her orgasm was so close, the beautiful champ just stopped.

Instead of getting Mandy off, Sasha sat up and pulled herself up to where she was now straddling Mandy’s stomach looking down at the beautiful blonde wrestler’s confused face.

“I…why did you stop?” Mandy asked, chest still heaving.

“I stopped because bad girls who don’t do what their Mistress tells them to do don’t get to come,” Sasha replied matter of factly.

“Don’t do what they’re…?” Mandy started to ask as the realization set in.

“I did tell you there would be consequences for disobeying me didn’t I?” Sasha laughed, infuriating Mandy.

“So this is because I won’t call you fucking Mistress Sasha?” she asked.

“That’s right cupcake,” Sasha said. “My bed, my rules!”

“I…Ahhhhhhh!” Mandy yelled out in frustration.

She had had just about all she could take of Sasha Banks’ bullshit and it was time to show her who she was messing with!

Mandy grabbed the champion by the arms and roughly flung her down onto her back on the bed and then flipped over to where she was the one now straddling Sasha.

“I told you to STOP CALLING ME ‘CUPCAKE!’” She yelled, pinning Sasha down by the arms and straddling The Boss’ waist to keep her from wriggling free.

Mandy couldn’t remember the last time she had felt this angry but Sasha was giggling right in her face which only made her angrier.

“Aw, my sweet cupcake is angry?” Sasha mocked. “So what are you going to do about it?”

Mandy was seeing red by this point and all she could think to do was to try to shut Sasha up by any means possible! She leaned down and smashed her breasts into the bronze skinned beauty’s smirking face, rubbing them up and down.

“You want a fucking cupcake, here have two of them!” Mandy replied angrily. 

She had to take her hands off of Sasha’s wrists momentarily to push her breasts together over Sasha’s nose and mouth. But if the goal was to get back at Sasha then Mandy had miscalculated because instead of trying to fight back, Sasha was into it! She was using her now free hands to greedily grab Mandy’s breasts herself, squeezing and massaging them as Mandy angrily pressed harder and harder.

“That’s it baby,” Sasha’s muffled cries came. “Get that frustration out! Rub those sexy fucking titties all over me baby!”

Mandy was definitely furious but she had to admit that Sasha suckling and squeezing her breasts felt good. And so did the nylon fabric of Sasha’s hose which Mandy could feel on her ass and so after slapping the side of Sasha’s face with her breasts a few times, Mandy slid back and straddled The Boss’ thigh.

“You think I’m your property you crazy bitch?” Mandy yelled as she started to grind her wet pussy on Sasha’s leg. “You think YOU get to decide when I come? Fuck you Sasha, think again!”

“Oooohhhh that’s it cupcake!” Sasha cooed as she felt Mandy’s wet pussy rubbing up and down her leg. “Get it all out baby! You show me how you do it!”

Mandy looked so sexy as she humped away. The sweat was starting to glisten on her taut body and her beautiful blonde hair was messy and disheveled, sticking out wildly on one side. Her breasts bounced hypnotically with every thrust and her thick thighs enveloped Sasha’s own leg like a vise.

“FUCK! YOU! SASHA! BANKS!” Mandy cried out, each word accompanied with another thrust.

The hose covered leg really, really felt good rubbing against her pussy and Mandy could feel her climax approaching.

“Yeah baby, fuck me!” Sasha encouraged her, locking eyes with her rival in a shared moment of mutual pleasure. “Fuck me so good! I want to see you come so hard Mandy! You deserve it baby!”

Harder and harder Mandy grinded on Sasha’s leg. She knew she was so close…She wanted to come…she wanted to come because it felt so fucking good…and she wanted to come for…Sasha?

“OHHHHHHH FUCK!!!” Mandy cried out as the bed creaked loudly with each thrust. “I’M DOING IT BABY!!! I WANT TO COME FOR YOU SASHA!!!”

“Get it girl!” Sasha coaxed. She felt Mandy’s pussy clenching slightly and knew that she was close.

“AHHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH!!!” Mandy threw her head back and wailed as her breasts bounced rhythmically. “FUCK, FUCK, FUCK SASHA I’M COOOMMMIIINGGGGG!!!”

And in a flash an orgasm like she’d never felt before rushed over Mandy’s body like lightning. Her pussy was dripping wet all over Sasha’s thigh and Mandy collapsed face down onto Sasha’s chest, her own chest still heaving.

Mandy basked in the afterglow of her orgasm for a moment as Sasha gently stroked her bare back and when the stacked blonde finally looked up into Sasha’s eyes, Sasha knew that she had her.

“I’m sorry I lost my temper and called you a bitch,” a doe eyed Mandy said.

“You never have to apologize to me beautiful!” Sasha smiled. “Besides, that was pretty fucking hot!” 

Mandy crawled up to Sasha’s face and the two began passionately kissing once again but Sasha didn’t allow it go on forever. She softly took Mandy’s chin and looked her rival dead in the eyes again.

“Got it out of your system?” She asked.

Mandy just smiled and nodded.

“Good,” Sasha chirped. “Now eat my fucking pussy!”

“I…I never have but I’ll try..” Mandy stammered but Sasha stopped her before she could move.

“Ah ah,” she scolded. “What do you say?”

“Really?” Mandy whined.

“Really” Sasha insisted.

Mandy was too tired to put up much of an argument and Sasha really did want her to say it. It was just three little words after all she reasoned. What harm could it do? Plus Sasha did look really sexy when she got her way.

“Yes Mistress Sasha,” she finally muttered.

“That’s my girl,” Sasha replied and she felt her pussy tingling with excitement at finally making Mandy Rose submit to her desires.

Mandy slid down to Sasha’s waist and started to pull off her pantyhose but The Boss stopped her.

“Rip them,” she instructed. “Show me how badly you want that first taste of pussy!”

“Yes Mistress,” Mandy replied submissively.

She did as she was told, grabbing the seam at the crotch of the pantyhose and ripping it outward with both arms until the hole was large enough to give her access to Sasha’s waiting snatch. And then like a baby deer at a stream, Mandy gently lowered her face down and gave Sasha’s pussy a gentle tentative lick.

“That’s it baby, eat that pussy!” Sasha encouraged as Mandy began to first softly and then more eagerly lap away at the soft folds.

She ran her fingers through Mandy’s golden hair, softly massaging her scalp as Mandy slurped away.

“Am I doing good?” she asked hopefully as her hands roamed Sasha’s thighs.

“Oooohhhh you’re doing soooo good cupcake!” Sasha moaned.  “That’s the spot right there baby!”

“Donth call me, ‘Cutcate,’” came the muffled sound of Mandy’s voice, though it was garbled with her tongue buried inside of Sasha’s slit.

As Mandy’s hands roamed Sasha’s thighs, she could still feel the giant wet spot on what was left of her pantyhose from when she had come all over them minutes earlier. It turned Mandy on to feel that wetness and she started really attacking Sasha’s pussy, wanting to make her mistress come just as hard as she had.

“OHHHH FUCK MANDY!!! THAT FEELS SO GOOD BABY!!!” Sasha wailed as Mandy zeroed in on her swollen clit. “LICK THAT FUCKING CLIT GIRL!!!”

“I just want to make you come Mistress!” Mandy smiled. “Come for me just like I did!”

“OOOOOHHHHH I Knew you were a dirty girl!” Sasha cooed. “You want me to come all over that pretty face so you can lick it all up don’t you?”

“I do Mistress!” Mandy begged. “I want to lick up that pussy juice! I want to taste you all over me!”

By now Mandy had slipped two fingers inside of Sasha’s slit just as was done to her earlier and was rhythmically sliding them back and forth as she sucked and licked her sensitive love button.

“That’s it baby!” Sasha moaned. “Keep fucking me with that slutty tongue of yours and mama will give you all of that sweet come!”

Sasha tried her best to stretch this moment out into an eternity but when she looked down and saw Mandy’s beautiful face between her legs licking her pussy so intensely it was more than she could handle. She felt her climax approaching and clinched her thighs tightly around Mandy’s head, instinctively raising her hips to get closer to her young apprentice’s eager tongue.

“OOOOOHHHHHH SHIT CUPCAKE, RIGHT THERE BABY!!!” she screamed. “DON’T YOU DARE FUCKING STOP BABY!!! OHHHH SHIT…I…I….OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

And in an instant that familiar flood of pleasure washed over her body and she clenched and released her pussy in a shuddering climax.

Mandy’s face and lips were covered in Sasha’s pussy juice as she lapped up as much as she could and she could feel Sasha’s legs still twitching with adrenaline.

“Did I do good Mistress?” Mandy innocently asked.

“Oh you did more than good baby!” Sasha assured her. “Now get up here so I can show you what obedient girls get as a reward!”

Mandy crawled up to the middle of the bed where Sasha kissed her lips and hungrily lapped up the juice still covering Mandy’s chin.

“Yeah I knew you liked it dirty!” Sasha teased.

Mandy blushed but she couldn’t deny that Sasha was right. The champion had brought some animal instinct out of Mandy and she was really loving the dirty sex!

“I want you to get on your hands and knees for me.” Sasha instructed.

Once again Mandy obediently did as she was told and Sasha couldn’t help but admire the view. Mandy’s ass was absolutely glorious! So firm and tight and perfectly sculpted. Sasha had always admired it from afar and now seeing it here in all of its naked glory she wanted that ass even more than ever!

“You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to eat that booty!” Sasha whispered, softly running her hands over Mandy’s buns before giving them a playful smack.

But as she grabbed two handfuls of Mandy’s ample backside and got ready to dive in, Mandy stopped her.

“Sasha wait,” she said hesitantly. “I don’t…I mean I’ve never…”

“Oh we’ve heard this one before haven’t we?” Sasha teased. “But don’t you worry baby, I’ll take good care of you! You’re gonna love this.”

“No seriously Sasha I don’t think I can,” Mandy pleaded and something in her voice made Sasha pause.

“I’ve just…never done anal,” Mandy continued, almost apologetically. “It’s not like the Mistress thing, it’s a line I’ve promised myself never to cross and I just don’t think I’m ready. I’m really sorry.”

Sasha stopped and thought for a moment. She felt like if she really wanted to she could pressure Mandy into giving up that booty right then and there. But on the other hand if she waited she could have something oh so delicious to look forward to instead.

“Well you know I could just take what I want,” Sasha teased. “But I think I’ll let you have this one little thing to hold onto…for now! You are mine from head to toe cupcake and that includes that beautiful, sexy, perfectly round, delicious ass of yours! And I just know that you’ll give it up to me soon enough so I can be patient until then but baby?”

“Yes Mistress?”

“Don’t make me wait for too long!”

She gave Mandy another playful slap on her thick ass and Mandy bit her bottom lip and smiled mischievously. Deep down she knew how badly Sasha wanted her ass and Mandy wondered for the first time how long she could hold out or if she even wanted to hold out. Was she really going to cave and give Sasha what she wanted just because it turned her on to please her new Mistress? And while Sasha longed for the day she finally got that booty to get here quickly, she knew she had plenty of other ways to keep herself entertained with her new playmate.

“Lay down on your back,” Sasha instructed. “I want to taste that sweet pussy again!”

“Oh yes please!” Mandy giggled.

She laid down and closed her eyes as once again, Sasha teased her with playful nibbles on her inner thighs. She kissed Mandy all around her well manicured pussy and Mandy’s body was tingling once again in anticipation.

“Tell me what you want baby!” Sasha cooed as she softly blew on Mandy’s clit. “Tell me and I’ll give it to you!”

“Please, eat my pussy again Mistress Sasha,” Mandy whispered. “It feels so fucking good when you do it!”

“I don’t know,” Sasha teased her. “I’m not so sure if you want it bad enough!”

It was so sexy to listen to Mandy beg for Sasha to pleasure her and Sasha felt her own pussy tingling. She wanted to live this moment over and over again!

“Oh I do want it!” Mandy begged. “I want it so fucking bad! I want you to tongue fuck my tight little hole and make me come like you promised me you would!”

“Well in that case I’ll have to give my baby what she wants!” Sasha replied before lightly flicking her tongue out over Mandy’s clitoris.

“Ooooohhhh yesssss!!!” Mandy moaned, squirming on the mattress beneath Sasha’s expert tongue. “You’re so good to me Mistress! AHHHHH!!!”

“Mmmm yes!” Sasha hissed. “You love that don’t you cupcake?”

Mandy was so lost in what Sasha was doing to her that she didn’t even flinch when Sasha used the hated pet name. She loved looking down and seeing Sasha’s greedy mouth mercilessly attacking her honey pot and sucking on her throbbing clit.

“FUCK YESSSS SASHAAAAA!!!” Mandy groaned, arching her back in pleasure. “YOU FUCK ME SO GOOD!!!”

Mandy’s whole body was tingling as Sasha worked her over and she started pinching her nipples as she listened to Sasha lap away. She was close to orgasm once again but this time Mandy knew that Sasha wasn’t going to stop.

“That’s it Sasha, right there baby!” Mandy gasped, raising her pussy involuntarily to get as close to Sasha’s mouth as possible.

Click, click, squish came the sounds of Sasha’s licking and Mandy felt the pressure building in her abdomen.

“OH PLEASE MISTRESS DON’T FUCKING STOP!!!” she begged. “DON’T STOP FUCKING ME!!! I WANT TO COME FOR YOU SASHA!!! I…I…OOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!”

And just like that the dams of pleasure released and Mandy felt the orgasm wash over her body. Pussy juice flowed all over Sasha’s greedy tongue like wine and dripped onto the mattress beneath as she hungrily tried to lick up every drop.

Mandy collapsed onto the soaked mattress in exhaustion as her lover crawled up into her embrace. They laid there naked, intermittently staring at each other and kissing for what seemed like an eternity before Sasha broke the silence.

“I am going to order some room service for us,” She chirped. “We are definitely going to need the carbs for the night I’ve got planned!”

Sasha hopped out of the bed and made her way into the other room of the suite as Mandy watched her new lover’s tight naked ass until it was out of sight. Once she was alone however, Mandy sighed heavily and just stared blankly at the ceiling.

She had just had the best sex of her life with Sasha Banks but Mandy knew that she had to find a way out of the deal she had made. But it wasn’t because she was humiliated by being completely submissive to Sasha that was giving Mandy second thoughts. It was because she was loving every second of it!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old school author: The Bod Squad, Jailbait, ...And Just-Ass For All. Getting back in the game!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, diamond_luv, KMB, InThe313, St Clair2, Tyg, Dexter07

InThe313

Re: The Submission of Mandy Rose - Part One
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2021, 06:22:36 PM »
Welcome back, TSL!  It's good to see writing again and you haven't lost a step.  As somebody who loves both of these lovely ladies, it's great to see you've written such a hot, steamy story for them both.  This was an absolute pleasure to read and I cannot wait for more down the line.  10/10, would fap to again.
Oh, it’s what you do to me
What you do to me

The following users thanked this post: The Squad Leader

KMB

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2021, 02:27:53 PM »
Don't call it a comeback! He's been here for years!

Always good to see authors returning to their craft and I have to say you haven't lost a step TSL. I'm happy you've been able to see here lately what we knew for a long time at CSSA and that's that TSL is one of the best to ever do. This is a great story and I can't wait to see what you have next in this series!
Check out all my newest, hottest stories at www.patreon.com/kmb All my latest stories are there and you can order a custom too. I could use your support!

The Squad Leader

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2021, 08:25:58 PM »
I appreciate the kind words fellas! Glad you enjoyed the story!
Old school author: The Bod Squad, Jailbait, ...And Just-Ass For All. Getting back in the game!

St Clair2

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2021, 08:49:45 PM »
Great work, enjoying your stories old and new.

The Squad Leader

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2021, 10:16:57 PM »
Thank You St. Clair!

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2021, 01:53:23 AM »
Awesome job, sorry it took me so long to read and leave you some feedback. I had not forgotten, just stay busy as hell these days.

Can't wait to see the next part, it's so great to see you writing new stories after so long.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

diamond_luv

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2021, 09:25:24 AM »
It's great to see a new story from you. I enjoyed every last one of those Bod Squad stories you posted last month.

The Squad Leader

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2021, 08:29:50 PM »
Thank you for the kind words Diamond!

I hope you enjoyed this one too! 

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA