Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Submission of Mandy Rose - Part Two  (Read 1863 times)

The Squad Leader

The Submission of Mandy Rose - Part Two
« on: July 06, 2021, 07:41:47 PM »
Author's Note - Okay gang here is part two of my story! I hope you enjoy it! As always I would only ask that you leave a few words in reply whether you liked it, loved it or hated it. I don't do this for money so the feedback is all I get. :-)

THE SUBMISSION OF MANDY ROSE - PART TWO

Starring: Mandy Rose, Sasha Banks

Standard disclaimer - This story is entirely fiction. To the best of my knowledge none of the events depicted have any basis in reality and it is purely for fun.

Mandy Rose sat quietly on a bench by herself in the women’s locker room before Raw as she waited for her tag team match against Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler. Her mind wandered as she sat there zoning out and feeling melancholy when something in her periphery caught her eye. She lifted her head up and her eyes wandered over to the other side of the room to where Sasha Banks was bent over lacing up her boots.

As she watched Sasha preparing for her own match, Mandy let out a loud sigh as she wondered for about the billionth time how in the world she had let her life spiral out of control so utterly and completely. 

It had been three weeks since she had lost the title match to Sasha which resulted in her becoming Sasha’s property for an entire year. And by property, that meant that Mandy had to fulfill whatever sexual desire Sasha craved at any particular moment no questions asked. And Sasha craved sex all of the time! Sometimes it was just your basic garden variety of lesbian sex and sometimes it was the kinky stuff.

For Mandy though, it wasn’t the fact that she was Sasha’s love slave that was bothering her so much, it was the fact that she was enjoying it so much! 

In their brief time together Sasha had awoken things in the muscular young blonde’s psyche that Mandy never even knew existed! They had had sex so many times over the past three weeks that Mandy had lost count and yet every time felt as fresh and exciting as the first time. Mandy absolutely loved the way that Sasha would look at her so hungrily every time they were in the same room together. It made her wet just to think about how badly Sasha loved fucking her and it also turned Mandy on to submissively give her mistress anything that she desired! 

Even now as Sasha was bent over and innocently lacing up her boot, Mandy couldn’t help but ogle her body like some creepy pervert! She felt her pussy start to tingle as her eyes wandered up to where Sasha’s tiny shorts rode up on her backside, letting the bottom of her butt cheeks peek out. For Mandy it was pure agony knowing that such a thin layer of material (and social norms of course) were all that separated her from rushing over and burying her tongue in that sweet tasting pussy once more. 

Mandy forgot where she was however and her eyes lingered just a second too long, allowing Sasha to look up just in time to catch her staring. With a couple of other ladies in the locker room, Sasha of course wouldn’t do anything at the moment to out the two of them but she smiled broadly and gave Mandy a sly wink before going back to getting ready. 

“Bet you can’t wait to get your hands on her again huh?” came Dana Brooke’s voice from over Mandy’s shoulder. 

Mandy’s face turned bright red and her body stiffened instinctively. 

“Wh…what?” Mandy stammered. Oh God, did Dana know? 

“A title rematch, silly,” Dana replied as she scrunched up her face in surprise at her tag team partner’s odd behavior. “I just figured that after she screwed you the last time you faced her you’d be angling for a rematch. What did you think I meant?” 

“A title…oh right,” Mandy answered. She mimicked a crazy signal with her finger and gave a high pitched fake laugh to try to cover up her embarrassment. “Sorry Dana, my mind was somewhere else just now.” 

“No sweat blondie,” Dana said sympathetically. “Your wandering mind wouldn’t have anything to do with trouble between you and Drew would it?” 

Drew McIntyre was quite a sore subject for Mandy. The two had been a couple for over a year now and he had always treated her with kindness, but in the three weeks since her match with Sasha, Mandy had made up excuses just about every night to go sneak off and fuck her new lover. She felt incredibly guilty about cheating on him but Sasha was just so skilled with her fingers and tongue that she was able to make Mandy come much harder than Drew ever could. Not to mention the sneaking around was kind of hot! 

Mandy had planned on breaking up with him the previous week but then Drew lost the belt to Bobby Lashley and she didn’t have the heart to kick him while he was down. She even went so far as to pity fuck him that night in an effort to relieve her guilt but her heart just wasn’t in it and the sex felt empty. The whole time he was pumping away all Mandy could think about was her sexy purple haired mistress and how badly she wanted to be with her at that moment. To say she wanted Sasha was a serious understatement…It would be more accurate to say she CRAVED Sasha! 

Drew had caught her sneaking out of their hotel room that night and a huge argument ensued about where she was going and where she had been sneaking off to for weeks. Mandy lied her way out of it and patched things up the best she could but Drew remained suspicious and things had been rocky between the two of them ever since. 

Yet even after the argument and amid all of the mistrust, Mandy still couldn’t bring herself to break up with him because in her mind that just wasn’t a normal thing to do. 

“Yeah hey mom it’s Mandy,” she imagined the ridiculous conversation going. “Yeah just calling to let you know I talked to Aunt Marie last week and she said Cousin Amy’s wedding was absolutely lovely and to tell you, 'Hi.' Oh, I also wanted to let you know that I dumped my loving, handsome and extremely successful boyfriend because I’ve decided that I’m really enjoying this submissive lesbian slut thing….Okay…Love you too, bye!” 

“No,” Mandy thought as she shook her head. “That certainly wasn’t a conversation that a normal person would have.” 

Mandy had gone back and forth about what to do in her mind for several days before finally deciding that the only sane thing for her to do was to find a way out of her deal with Sasha. And as much as she loved the sex and the way Sasha made her feel, Mandy was resolute in her decision. 

She hadn’t responded to Sasha’s texts for two straight days now as she tried to figure out a way out of the deal but so far she hadn’t come up with an actual plan. And now seeing Sasha for the first time in days and in her skimpy wrestling outfit no less, a plan didn’t really seem to be forthcoming.   

“Let’s just go win this match and save the Drew talk for another time if that’s cool," Mandy finally said to Dana. 

“Sure thing Mandy.” she responded cheerfully and with that the two women headed out for their match. 

After the match, Dana and Mandy returned to find the locker room empty. Their match had been the main event of Raw that evening and of the few wrestlers who were still in the building, none remained in the locker room. 

“Great match out there Dana!” Mandy said, congratulating her partner on their victory with a high five. “Maybe now they’ll give us a shot at the tag titles!” 

The win over Nia and Shayna had definitely lifted Mandy’s spirits and she was in the mood to celebrate.

“Drinks later?” Mandy asked her partner. 

“Yeah sure.” Dana agreed. “I’m gonna hit the showers first though.” 

As Dana left the locker room and headed to the showers, Mandy started humming ‘Walking on Sunshine’ and gathering up her belongings. Perhaps things didn’t always have to be so doom and gloom after all she thought. 

But no sooner had she stuffed her belongings into a duffel bag then she heard someone softly clear their throat behind her. 

Mandy quickly wheeled around only to find Sasha Banks standing there looking innocent with her hands clasped behind her back. 

“Have you been avoiding me, Cupcake?” she asked just as sweet as sugar as she moved up nose to nose with Mandy and lightly ran her finger up her surprised lover’s arm before brushing the blonde hair back over her shoulder. 

Just that one little touch and the fact that Sasha was this close to her for the first time in days caused the goosebumps to instantly rise on Mandy’s arm. 

“What…I…no,” Mandy stammered, trying to think of an excuse. “I wouldn’t do that Sasha.” 

“Oh good,” Sasha smiled. “Because it sure seems like you’ve been avoiding me and you know how much I would hate to have to spank that pretty little ass of yours.” 

Sasha was positively obsessed with Mandy’s ass and brought it up as often as she could. Mandy had never had anal sex with anyone and It turned Sasha on to watch Mandy squirm at the thought of it. Even now her face was bright red at Sasha’s mere mention of some backdoor fun.

“I’m sorry Sasha, I’ve just been…busy,” Mandy lied. 

“Oh girl, I get it,” Sasha replied. “Life gets hectic and sometimes a girl can get too busy to come when her mistress wants her to come. Are you too busy to come for me?” 

“No…I just….” Mandy insisted but Sasha just ignored her protests. 

“Well I guess if you won’t come for me, I’ll just have to come and take what’s mine right here in this dirty old locker room now won’t I?” 

Sasha pushed Mandy back against the locker and with her other hand she rested her palm against Mandy’s navel, softly flexing her fingers against the front of Mandy’s shiny wrestling shorts like a kitten kneading a soft blanket. 

Mandy instinctively wrapped her hands around Sasha’s wrist and gulped. She knew that Dana was just in the other room and her eyes quickly darted that way in both terror and excitement, knowing that her friend might walk in on the scene at any moment. 

“Sasha wait,” she hoarsely whispered. “We can’t…Dana is still here.” 

“Aw that’s so cute, acting like you’re afraid to get caught fucking me,” Sasha teased. “But I don’t think you care about that at all. In fact I think you kind of like the fact that she might catch us don’t you? I think a part of you would love it if your friends found out what a dirty, pussy eating tease my little ‘Muscle Barbie’ is wouldn’t you?” 

Mandy softly giggled and dropped her head. Once again Sasha was in her head and so Mandy just silently nodded her head yes. 

“Yeah I knew it you bad bad girl,” Sasha teased, lowering her voice to a sexy whisper. “But don’t worry baby I can fuck you quietly so your little friend doesn’t know how much you love being my little dyke slut. Would you like it if I did that?” 

Mandy took one more nervous glance towards the showers before answering.

“Uh huh,” Mandy whispered as she nodded. 

“And did you like what you saw when I caught you staring at me earlier?” Sasha continued. “Were you staring at my ass thinking about all of the naughty sex we’ve had and all of the dirty things you want to do with me you teasing little slut?” 

“I was,” Mandy whispered. “You know how sexy I think you are, Mistress! I can’t help it! You turn me on so much!” 

“I know I do, Cupcake,” She replied. “That’s why I worry so much when you don’t come for me when I ask you to. You won’t do that to me again will you?” 

“No Mistress,” She answered. “I promise I’ll come whenever you want me to! I’ll do all of the sexy things you want me to do!” 

“Oooohhhh now that’s my good girl,” Sasha smiled as she started softly rubbing Mandy’s pussy outside of her shorts. “Are those panties nice and wet for me baby?” 

“Yes Mistress,” Mandy assured her. “I’m so horny for you! You always fuck me so good and you’re so good to me!” 

And with that Sasha plunged her hand down inside of the waistband of Mandy’s shorts and inside of her panties where she started rubbing Mandy’s soft peach. 

“Ohhh Mistress that feels so good!” Mandy leaned her head back and moaned. “You always know just how to touch me baby!” 

“Mmmmm, I can tell you like it,” Sasha cooed. “Those panties are soaked baby! I bet you’ve been dying to get fucked by me all day haven’t you?” 

“OOOoohhhhh…I have, Mistress!” Mandy cried out, a little bit louder this time. “I know I’ve been bad but will you put your fingers inside of me please?” 

“Certainly I will, Beautiful,” Sasha assured her. “My sweet horny baby wants to come doesn’t she? She wants Mistress Sasha to fuck all of the horniness out of her doesn’t she?” 

“Uh huh,” Mandy gasped as she felt Sasha slip two fingers inside of her slippery cunt. “I need it Mistress, I need YOU!!!” 

Mandy was looking into Sasha’s eyes and her moaning started to grow louder as Sasha’s fingers squished in and out of the tight pink folds of her pussy. 

“I know it feels good baby but you’ve got to keep it a little bit quieter if you want to keep it a secret.” Sasha instructed. “You don’t want your friend walking in and seeing how much you love getting fucked by me do you?”   

Ohhh fuck, I can’t help it Mistress,” Mandy gasped. “You fuck me so good baby! Unnnggghhh!” 

Sasha quickly put her free hand over Mandy’s mouth in an attempt to muffle her moans. She knew that they only had a limited amount of time before Dana was finished in the shower and so she started fingering Mandy even quicker than she had been to try to bring her to climax. Luckily, Mandy was so horny and turned on that she was already close to coming. 

“Mmmpppfffff, Ooooohhhhh, Mithhtretthhh!!!” came the muffled cries of her pleasure through Sasha’s hand. “FUCK YETTTHHHHH BABY, I’M COOOOMMMMMIIIINNNGGGGG!!!” 

And with that Sasha felt Mandy’s dripping wet pussy clinch up around her fingers like a suction cup and then release as the orgasm washed over her body and the pussy juice covered Sasha’s fingers. 

“Mmmm, so fucking yummy!” Sasha cooed as she took her hand out of Mandy’s shorts and started licking her slick fingers. “I just love licking up all of that cream baby! You make your Mistress so happy with what an eager horny girl you are. Want a taste?” 

“Ohhhh yes please!” Mandy happily said. 

But just as she pulled Sasha in for a long sloppy kiss she heard the voice of her tag team partner Dana who had emerged from the shower seconds earlier. 

“What…in…the…actual…FUCK!” Dana shouted in wide eyed amazement. 

Sasha pulled back from the kiss in surprise but she wasn’t ashamed at being caught in the least. She glared defiantly at Dana while Mandy on the other hand shrunk back against the lockers looking mortified. 

“Dana…it’s…it’s…” Mandy stammered. 

“Not what it looks like?” An exasperated Dana finished for her. “Because it pretty much looks like you’re FUCKING Sasha Banks!” 

“Like it’s any of your business?” Sasha cooly interjected. 

“Bitch do not talk to me or I will put you on your back!” Dana yelled as she threw up her hand.

Sasha was not amused by the threat and started to take an aggressive step towards Dana before Mandy jumped in between them. 

“Wait Sasha please don’t,” Mandy pleaded as she stood in between her tag team partner and her lover with her arms extended.

Sasha was furious with Dana for calling her a bitch but she could also see the confusion on Mandy’s face which made her pause. She genuinely didn’t want to hurt Mandy by attacking one of her best friends and so she decided to take the high road and to let the transgression go. 

“Yeah, you know what I’m just gonna let you two talk for a bit,” Sasha said coolly after a few seconds although she was still glaring at Dana. “Just call me later girl. And do NOT let her try to tell you that you’re doing anything wrong.” 

And with that she left the room leaving Mandy and Dana staring awkwardly at one another. It was a long time before either one of them knew where to begin but it was Dana who finally broke the silence.

“Sooooo, you’re what, a lesbian now?” she asked sarcastically. “How very progressive of you.” 

But rather than laughing at Dana’s attempt to break the tension with humor, Mandy sat down on the bench and started to cry. 

Instinctively Dana rushed over to comfort her friend, sitting down beside her and softly rubbing her friend’s back. 

“Mandy I am so sorry girl,” Dana assured her. “You know I couldn’t care less if you’re gay. I was just surprised, that's all. I mean, Sasha Banks? Really?” 

“I’m not gay!” Mandy sobbed. “At least I don’t think I am…Well honestly I really don’t know what I am…” 

And with that she launched into the entire story from the beginning. From the match with Charlotte, to the first match and bet with Sasha to the date and everything that had happened since, Mandy told Dana everything. 

Dana listened sympathetically to her friend’s story and waited until she was finished before asking any questions. 

“So do you want to continue living like this?” Dana finally asked her when she had finished. 

“I…I’m not sure,” Mandy answered honestly. “I mean on the one hand the sex is…well the sex is fucking amazing! But on the other hand I keep thinking that maybe this whole thing is completely fucked up and abnormal. Am I a complete lunatic Dana?”

“No of course you’re not a lunatic sweetie,” Dana assured her. “But Mandy honey can I give you one piece of advice?“

Of course.” She replied. 

“Whatever you decide to do I think you need to be honest with Drew and tell him,” Dana said. “I mean maybe you shouldn’t give him EVERY detail like you just did with me but at least give him the cliffs notes. I think you owe him at least that much.”

“I know,” Mandy sighed. “You’re definitely right about that. And a big part of me thinks that maybe it’s a better idea to end things with Sasha and stick with Drew. Maybe I can go back to a normal life that way?” 

“So do it!” Dana replied. 

Dana was clearly not a fan of Sasha’s and hearing Mandy mention the possibility of breaking it off with her was definitely the path she wanted to nudge her friend down.

“That’s just it though,” Mandy said. “Even if I wanted to do that, I have no idea how to get out of the deal I made with Sasha. I’m honestly just so confused about everything.”

“You want out of the deal?” Dana asked as she stood up and started marching towards the door of the locker room. “Then come with me. I’ll get you out of the deal!” 

“Wait Dana, what are you going to do?” Mandy asked as she chased after Dana. “Don’t you think we should talk about this first?” 

But Dana was undeterred. She wasn’t about to let her best friend sit here in anguish if she could help it. She stormed out into the bowels of the arena and soon enough she found Sasha sitting on one of the equipment cases taking selfies. Mandy came running out behind her and the whole scene quickly resembled a neighborhood mother confronting another mother with her child standing sheepishly behind her. 

“Can I help you with something Dana?” Sasha asked indignantly, barely looking down at the angry blonde.

“Why yes, for once you can Sasha,” Dana yelled, pointing her finger at Sasha for added emphasis. “You and Mandy and whatever kind of weird arrangement you two had, that ends now!”

“Oh is that so?” Sasha replied. “And who are you, her attorney?” 

“No, I’m the lady who isn’t going to sit by and watch her friend get taken advantage of by you!” Dana insisted. 

“Mandy’s a big girl, why don’t you let her speak for herself if she really wants out of the deal,” Sasha replied. “Is that what you want, Mandy?” 

“I…it’s just…I just want…” Mandy stammered. 

Dana had led Mandy to this confrontation but now that the moment had arrived Mandy really wasn’t sure what she wanted. 

“Obviously she’s confused Sasha,” Dana interjected. “You’ve been messing with the poor girl’s head for weeks now and I’m not going to let you do it any more!” 

Sasha looked over at Mandy who looked extremely guilty like she had just turned a family member over to the FBI. She could barely return Sasha’s gaze and Sasha paused for a long moment before turning back and responding to Dana. 

“Okay.” Sasha finally declared with a lazy wave of the hand. “If Mandy wants out of our arrangement then that’s her right but seeing as I won our match fair and square, if she wants out then we’ll have to settle this one in the ring as well.” 

“Fine!” Dana almost instantly agreed. “Next week on Raw you’ve got your match. But you’re not going to drag Mandy into another setup match! It’s going to be ME you are wrestling against! And when I win, this whole stupid agreement ends and I want you to promise that you’ll leave her alone forever!” 

“Fair enough,” Sasha agreed. “But if I win I want something in return! I want YOU to join us for some kinky fun just for one night. God knows you could stand to have a little bit of fun. You can  just think of it as the best slumber party of your sad life!” 

Mandy suddenly looked up at Dana and violently shook her head no. 

“No Dana, I don’t want you risking that for me,” Mandy insisted, but Dana was too incensed to listen. 

“Deal!” she declared before angrily turning to walk away. “Come on Mandy!” 

Dana had already begun to walk away when Mandy slowly turned to join her, giving Sasha one last guilty glance over her shoulder. 

Mandy felt incredibly guilty for betraying Sasha and even more guilty now that Dana had just put her ass (quite literally) on the line for her but the dye had been cast and the deal had been made so it was too late to do anything about it. 

“Dana what the hell did you just do?” Mandy whispered once they had gotten a few paces away. 

But before Dana could even answer they heard Sasha’s voice call out to them once more. 

“Oh and just one more stipulation ladies,” Sasha added.

“Yeah, what’s that?” Dana asked. 

“I want our girl Mandy here to be the special guest referee!” Sasha insisted. 

The next week on Raw Mandy waited until a few minutes before the match before approaching Sasha’s private dressing room and hesitantly knocking on the door. 

She knew that it was in her best interest for Dana to win the match and for this whole deviant chapter of her life to come to a close and yet she still wanted to remain friends with Sasha afterward. And even if friendship wasn’t in the cards the two women could at least be cordial couldn’t they? Could she have her cake and eat it too?

“Come in,” Sasha called out and Mandy stepped inside. 

Sasha was busy looking in the mirror as she applied her mascara and Mandy quietly closed the door behind her. The two women hadn’t spoken or seen each other since the confrontation with Dana the previous week and the tension in the air was palpable. 

“Have you come to beg for my forgiveness, Cupcake?” Sasha asked sarcastically, barely looking up to acknowledge Mandy’s presence. 

“No Sasha, I just wanted to come and apologize to you,” Mandy replied. “I’m really sorry that things had to come to this and I’m sorry for the way that everything went down last week but I just need to get back to having a normal life. I can’t…be with you…even if I like it. I just hope that you get it and I really hope that we can still be friends after all of this is over.”

“Oh, is that it?” Sasha replied coolly, setting down the mascara and walking over to where Mandy was standing. “You just wanted to drop by and tell me that?” 

She was once again uncomfortably close to Mandy and Mandy could feel her heart starting to beat faster with that nervous sexual energy she always felt around Sasha. 

“See and here I was thinking that maybe you just wanted to drop by and show me how sexy you look in your little referee outfit,” Sasha purred as she ran her fingers lightly through Mandy’s hair. 

Mandy was dressed in homage to her idol Trish Stratus with a tight referee shirt tied off below her breasts which showcased her washboard abs and a pair of the shortest black shorts Sasha had ever seen. They just barely covered about 3/4 of her beautiful bubble butt and were so tight they might as well have been painted on.  

“Of course I’m not complaining,” Sasha continued. “I do know how much you love the attention and you’ve definitely got mine! In fact you look so sexy in those little shorts that I’ve got half a mind to just peel them off of you and devour you right here and now!”

And as she said it, Sasha grabbed a firm handful of Mandy’s backside, pulling her in closer. 

“We’ve got a few minutes before the match starts baby, what do you say?” Sasha whispered. “Don’t you want me to fuck you till you can’t walk one more time for old time sake?” 

Mandy’s mouth went dry as she felt Sasha’s hot breath in her ear and the firm grasp of her hand on her ass. She could give in so easily right now and a big part of her desperately wanted to. God it would feel good to just let Sasha…but….

“No Sasha!” Mandy finally declared, snapping out of her trance and backing away from the sexy temptress. “I..I’m sorry, I can’t.” 

“Oh you can and you will!” Sasha insisted. “I could see it in your eyes just now how badly you want this! You belong to me baby, I know you feel it too! And there is no way in Hell I’m going to lose you tonight!” 

“You’re wrong about me Sasha,” Mandy replied. “I don’t belong to you or anybody else and I’m not sure why you wanted me to be the referee tonight but I’ve got news for you, I’m calling the match fair and square!” 

“We’ll see Cupcake,” Sasha laughed as Mandy slipped out the door of her dressing room. “We will see!”  

Mandy didn’t get much of a chance to collect her thoughts before being ushered out to the ring to referee the Dana vs. Sasha match. And though she did her best to try and focus solely on her responsibilities as the ref, Mandy couldn’t help but think about the no-win situation she was facing. 

She looked to her left and saw Dana going through her pre-match stretching routine and she knew that her friend obviously expected Mandy to have her back. For Dana it was a black and white issue: Sasha, bad. No Sasha, good. Period. End of story. But for Mandy this match, as with everything else in her life as of late, was not so simple. 

Mandy looked over at the other side of the ring and there was Sasha hamming it up for the crowd. The little champ was so smug and arrogant in her belief that Mandy would side with her in the end that part of Mandy wanted to see Dana absolutely destroy her! But then again, what if Sasha were right? What if Mandy really did belong with her and she just didn’t want to admit it to herself? As annoying as she could be, Sasha was also quite charming and fun and she was always soooo sexy! 

Mandy’s gaze lingered just a moment too long as her muddled mind wandered and just like in the dressing room the previous week Sasha acknowledged her with a wink when she caught her staring. 

Mandy didn’t have time to berate herself for very long however as Dana and Sasha were already standing nose-to-nose in the middle of the ring. 

“Okay ladies I want a nice clean match,” Mandy instructed. “There are no DQ’s as per your wishes but I’m the referee so what I say goes, understood?” 

“Oooh, you’re so dominant, baby,” Sasha teased. “I like it! Maybe I’ll think about letting you call the shots when we’re fucking your friend later.” 

Dana had fury in her eyes and lunged at Sasha but Mandy stepped in and held her back. 

“Just ignore her Dana,” Mandy said soothingly. “She’s just trying to rattle you before the match. That’s her game but don’t let it get to you!” 

Sasha just smiled and blew Dana a kiss before retreating to her corner to wait for the bell. 

When the opening bell rang Dana shot out of her corner like she was fired from a cannon and charged straight at Sasha. She couldn’t wait to wring the skinny little bitch’s neck and show her who the real boss was! The wily champion’s head games had worked however and so she was able to anticipate what was coming and deftly sidestepped Dana’s charge.

She caught Dana with a knee to the stomach as she caromed back off of the ropes sending her challenger down to the mat before bouncing off of the ropes and hitting her with a picture perfect splash. 

Dana already had the wind knocked out of her and was writhing on the mat on her back as Sasha jumped on top of her and attempted to get a quick pinfall. 

Mandy winced as she saw the moves unfold right in front of her. They were eerily reminiscent of her first match with Sasha and she knew that her best friend was in real danger of losing the match early. As her mind wandered however, Mandy forgot that she was the one who was supposed to administer the count. But when Sasha impatiently glared up at her, Mandy quickly snapped out of her daze before sliding to the mat for the count. 

“One…Two…” came the count before Dana kicked out. 

Sasha was not pleased in the least. She felt certain that she would have gotten the victory if Mandy had not hesitated.

“What the hell?” Sasha yelled, arms out at her sides as she backed Mandy into the corner. 

“I’m sorry Sasha I just spaced,” Mandy said. 

“Just do your job!” Sasha responded in frustration. 

Meanwhile, behind Sasha’s back, Dana had already risen to her feet and as Sasha continued to berate Mandy, Dana caught her with a dropkick to the back. 

Mandy saw it happen at the last moment and instinctively stepped out of the way as Sasha crashed face first into the turnbuckle. Dana then grabbed her from behind and hit her with a beautiful back body drop. 

“Yeah, talk some more trash Sasha!” Dana yelled as she stood over her fallen opponent and began savagely stomping on her ribcage.

Mandy watched in agony as Dana stomped on Sasha’s seemingly lifeless form over and over and desperately wanted her friend to stop. 

Coming into the match Mandy was certain that she wanted Dana to win but seeing her lover lying there so helpless on the mat made Mandy realize that she truly did care for Sasha and now Mandy seemed to feel each kick as though she was the one taking the punishment. 

“That’s enough Dana,” Mandy finally said when she could take no more. 

Dana looked up quickly at Mandy, a sense of betrayal on her confused face. 

“What are you talking about?” she asked. “I’m just getting started!” 

She got down on the mat with Sasha and wrapped her legs tightly around the champion’s ribs, locking her in a punishing body scissors. 

“AHHHHHHHH!” Sasha cried out in agony as her already sore ribs were tightened in the vice. 

“ARE YOU DONE BITCH?” Dana yelled. “ARE YOU GOING TO LEAVE MANDY ALONE NOW?” 

“I…AHHHH…NEVER!” Sasha gasped. “She’s mine!” 

Mandy could not believe what she was hearing. On the one hand it was flattering that Sasha would fight so hard to keep her but on the other hand she just wanted her to quit so that Dana wouldn’t hurt her any longer. 

“Sasha it’s okay sweetie,” Mandy assured her, hoping a different tact would end this spectacle. “I get how much you want me but please just tap out! She’s not going to stop until you do.” 

But still Sasha refused. 

“No chance, Cupcake!” she gasped and Mandy couldn’t help but crack a little smile even with the use of the hated nickname. 

Finally, after what felt like an eternity a frustrated Dana broke the hold. She rolled out of the ring and grabbed a folding chair from underneath it before bringing it back into the ring with her. 

“Fine, if she doesn’t want to tap, then I’ll show her what happens when she messes with me!” 

Dana lifted the chair high in the air and brought it down with a loud crack on Sasha’s back and rib cage area as she laughed maniacally and Sasha rolled on the mat in agony. 

“Some champion you are!” Dana yelled as she raised the chair high above her head and brought it crashing down on Sasha’s back a second time. 

Mandy could feel the tears welling up in her eyes as Dana raised the chair high above her head once again. 

This time however as she started to bring it down, Mandy jumped in and grabbed it out of Dana’s hands before she could do so. She then jumped in front of Sasha’s prone body and waved Dana off. 

“What are you doing Mandy?” Dana yelled. “I’m trying to get you out of this stupid deal!” 

“I know and I love you, Big Sis,” Mandy replied. “But not like this Dana! Please…I’m begging you…just…don’t hurt her!” 

Dana could not believe what she was hearing. Was Mandy insane? 

Dana finally pushed Mandy out of the way and slung Sasha over her shoulders before dropping her to the mat with her patented finisher the Samoan Drop. She then crawled on top of Sasha who wasn’t moving and motioned for Mandy to start the three count. 

“There are you happy now?” Dana asked. “You can start the count now!” 

Mandy set the chair down next to Sasha and reluctantly crawled over to start the slowest count in wrestling history. Her heart was clearly not in it but she knew it was her duty. 

“One…” Mandy began, bringing her hand down on the mat with a loud thwack.  “Two…” 

But as she raised her hand for the three count, Mandy noticed that Sasha’s foot was ever so slightly underneath the rope. 

“She’s under the rope Dana,” Mandy shouted, trying to hide her enthusiasm from her friend. 

“Are you fucking kidding me?” Dana screamed. 

She stood up and had completely forgotten about Sasha as she was now yelling in Mandy’s face much as Sasha had done earlier. 

“Do you want to make me lose this match or something?” Dana asked. “Do you want to be her sex slave? Are you in love with her or something?” 

“No, Dana I’m sorry but I have to be fair!” Mandy tried to reason but her partner wasn’t buying any of it. “You can’t win like this! I want it to be a fair match!” 

“No girl, you are lost,” Dana insisted. “But it’s time for you to prove your loyalty right now!”  

She handed Mandy the chair and scooped up Sasha’s limp body, pinning her arms behind her back and holding her out in front. 

“YOU do it!” Dana said, motioning for Mandy to hit Sasha with the chair as the crowd started buzzing loudly. 

“No, Dana I can’t!” Mandy cried. “I don’t want to hurt her!” 

“Swing that chair right now or our tag team is through!” Dana insisted. “It’s either her or me!” 

“No…I…” Mandy started to protest again but as she did, a wry smile crossed Sasha’s face that Dana couldn’t see and she gave Mandy a wink. 

Mandy still didn’t want to swing the chair but Dana insisted. 

“DO IT!!!” she screamed and Mandy brought the chair down hard. 

As she swung it though Sasha ducked out of the way at the last minute and it came down flat and hard right across the top of Dana’s head. 

She fell to the center of the mat out cold and Sasha summoned all of her remaining energy to drape an arm over her chest. 

Mandy looked around the ring, desperately wanting to find a secret escape hatch but she knew she had but one choice. She dropped to her knees and slowly administered the count, 1…2…3! 

The crowd went wild and the bell rang as Sasha Banks’ theme music once again started blaring over the loudspeakers. 

For a long moment Mandy sat in the ring not moving but soon she realized…she had made her choice! For better or worse she belonged to Sasha Banks. 

Mandy helped her mistress out of the ring and draped an arm over her neck as she helped support Sasha on her way up the ramp. 

About halfway up the ramp Mandy looked back at Dana still lying in the ring and a twinge of guilt washed over her. But then she felt Sasha stirring and heard her voice. 

“You did great out there Cupcake!” she cooed before giving Mandy a little peck on the cheek. “I can’t wait to show you what good girls get for a reward." 

And as much as she tried not to with all of the guilt hanging over her like a dark cloud, Mandy couldn’t help but smile. 

Mandy got Sasha back to her private dressing room and gently eased her down onto the bench in front of her locker. Sasha’s ribs were still quite sore and she winced in pain as Mandy lifted her arm back off and over her shoulder and went to the other room to turn on the hot water in the shower. 

Sasha sat with her head in her hands trying to will the pain away for a long minute until she felt Mandy standing in front of her. She had a look in her eyes like Sasha had never seen before. It wasn’t defiance or anger or even lust, it was a look of deep affection and tenderness generally reserved for someone who has just committed a heroic act. 

She slowly knelt down in front of Sasha so that they were face to face and tenderly brushed the messy purple hair from in front of her face and for a long while she just stared deeply into her pretty brown eyes. 

“Why did you fight so hard for me Sasha?” Mandy finally asked. “Dana was really hurting you and it was killing me to watch it. You could have given up at any time and I wouldn’t have thought any less of you.” 

Sasha sighed and replied, “I’ve wanted you for so long Mandy and now that you’re mine I’m not about to give you up.” 

And as she finished saying the words Mandy couldn’t control herself. She pounced on Sasha and started passionately kissing her. 

Mandy was extremely turned on by the thought of Sasha fighting for her and as she kissed her she started running her fingers through the pretty champion’s long purple hair. 

For a long time all that could be heard was the sound of their panting and lips smacking together as the water from the shower splashed on the tile floor in the background. But soon Mandy grew a bit overzealous and snaked her arm around Sasha’s waist to pull her closer. When she did so Sasha winced and let out a small squeak of pain. 

“Oh Mistress I’m so sorry,” Mandy apologized. “You must be in such pain. We can stop if you don’t want to right now.” 

“Don’t you dare stop, Baby!” Sasha insisted. “A week without touching you was long enough! A little bit of pain isn’t going to stop me.” 

Mandy shyly smiled again at Sasha’s bravado as she realized that a little TLC was in order if they were both going to get maximum enjoyment out of the evening. 

“Well you just sit there and relax Mistress,” Mandy said as she got to work unlacing Sasha’s boots. “I’m going to take VERY good care of you tonight!” 

“Oooohhhh well I VERY much love the sound of that!” Sasha cooed. 

Once the boots were dispatched, Mandy stood back up leaving Sasha staring directly at her navel. Her plan was to get Sasha undressed and into the shower but Sasha had other plans first. 

She impishly pulled the knot free where Mandy had tied off her shirt and then pulled Mandy’s flat stomach up to her cheek. Mandy knew exactly what Sasha wanted and obliged her by pulling her shirt off and tossing it aside, leaving her bare chested and free. 

“Mmmm, there’s that beautiful body I’ve missed so much!” Sasha smiled as she grabbed Mandy’s firm booty with both hands and buried her face in Mandy’s sweet succulent breasts. 

“Ooooh, It’s all yours Mistress,” Mandy moaned as she watched Sasha hungrily slurping on one of her nipples. “”I’ve been a bad girl but now I know I’m yours completely baby! Every part of me belongs to you!” 

“Oooh, every part?” Sasha looked up at her and whispered. “I’m sure you’re including that glorious ass when you say that! And since you’ve been so bad, is tonight the night you finally give me what I want so badly?” 

“I…I want to, I’m just…I’m still a little bit nervous Mistress!” Mandy admitted. 

Mandy was telling the truth. A part of her wanted to give in to her desires and give Sasha what she so desperately craved and still for some reason the thought of anal sex and the fear of the unknown made her hesitate. 

“It’s okay Baby,” Sasha replied, seeing the uncertainty on Mandy’s face. “I forgive you for being bad. I’ll get that ass soon enough.” 

“Oh thank you Mistress,” a relieved Mandy smiled. “Now will you let me make you feel good after you fought so hard for me tonight?” 

“Hmmmm, I suppose I’ll allow it,” Sasha teased. 

Mandy gave her one more kiss for good measure and then gingerly lifted Sasha’s top off of her. Sasha was still hurting and she winced as Mandy did so but it was only for a second. 

Mandy then slowly crept around behind the bench, her fingers never leaving the bare skin of Sasha’s shoulder and moved her mistress’ hair out of the way before gently starting to rub her aching shoulders and her back. The muscles were tender to the touch and more than once Sasha grimaced but Mandy seemed to really know what she was doing. 

“Does that feel good Mistress?” she asked as her palms and fingers kneaded the sore muscles. “Am I being your good girl?” 

“Oh yes Baby, you're a VERY good girl,” Sasha replied. “You know just how to touch me! It’s what I’ve been craving!”  

“Mmmm, good,” Mandy whispered and as she continued rubbing Sasha’s back and shoulders she started seductively kissing her neck and earlobe. 

“You turn me on so fucking much Mistress,” Mandy whispered in Sasha’s ear. “I tried so hard to deny it but everything you said was right. Every time I think about you eating my pussy my panties get so wet. I just need you so fucking bad! I promise I’ll do whatever you say from now on! Just please fuck me Mistress!” 

“Come over here and show me how horny you are for me baby!” Sasha instructed. “I want to feel that pretty wet pussy!” 

Mandy came back around the bench and was standing in front of Sasha once again. Sasha looked her up and down like a hungry lioness as Mandy stood there clad only in her little black shorts and almost melted under her mistress’ ravenous gaze. Her body was tingling and her pussy was soaking wet. She wanted to be devoured.

“This is what you want isn’t it Mistress?” she teased as she spun around and thrust her juicy ass towards Sasha. “You want to eat my ass so badly don’t you?” 

Sasha had already assured Mandy that her booty was safe for now which emboldened Mandy to tease a little but mentally Sasha was already visualizing having her way with Mandy’s juicy ass.  

“Be careful Cupcake,” Sasha playfully warned her. “Too much teasing and I just might change my mind and come and take that ass right now!”  

“Yes Mistress,” Mandy submissively replied with a little look back and a sexy smile that made Sasha melt. 

She then hooked her thumbs under the waistline of her shorts and ever so slowly Mandy bent over at the waist and peeled them off along with her panties, giving Sasha a glorious view of her naked backside. 

“Get your sexy ass over here now baby!” Sasha demanded, to which the completely naked Mandy happily obeyed. 

She gently lifted one leg over and straddled Sasha’s waist so as not to hurt her and sat facing her with her arms resting on Sasha’s shoulders and her fingers locked behind Sasha’s head. 

“I’m so proud of how hard you fought for me tonight,” Mandy said before gently kissing Sasha. “I’m yours to do whatever you want with!” 

And as they kissed, Sasha’s hands roamed Mandy’s body, down her back and to her ass as she pulled her lover in even closer. 

“God your lips taste so sweet baby!” Sasha whispered before plunging her tongue into Mandy’s eager mouth. “I can’t believe you’re all mine!” 

Their tongues swirled together in perfect harmony as Mandy showered Sasha with affection until finally after what seemed like hours of kissing, Mandy stood up and took Sasha by the hand. 

“Come on Mistress,” she said. “Let me get you into the shower so I can make you feel better.”  

“That sounds amazing baby!” she agreed and so after removing Sasha’s tights and hose, Mandy led her over to the shower and the two women stepped inside. 

The hot water was absolutely heavenly and at first Sasha just closed her eyes and stood there letting it wash over her aching body. The steady jets of water were really taking away much of the soreness and Sasha almost forgot where she was for a moment until she felt Mandy lightly touching the small of her back. 

Sasha opened her eyes and watched as Mandy generously drizzled a sweet smelling body wash onto the sponge she was holding before setting to work and gently rubbing the lather all over Sasha’s bare back. 

“Ooooohhh Cupcake that feels wonderful!” Sasha squealed as she felt the suds covering her body. “You really know how to treat me baby!” 

Mandy really took her time lathering Sasha’s back, pausing intermittently only to kiss her or to brush the wet hair out of her way. 

When she had finished with Sasha’s backside, Mandy turned her mistress around and backed her up against the wall of the shower. Then with a wicked glint in her eye she held the dripping sponge over Sasha’s chest and started squeezing the suds all over her perky breasts. 

“Let’s get you nice and clean Mistress!” Mandy cooed as she started rubbing her own breasts all over Sasha’s front side like a sponge. 

The two women were a sudsy, soapy mess and Mandy turned around for a moment to let Sasha wash her back. 

Sasha squeezed more of the soap onto Mandy’s back and watched as the suds pooled around the divot where her lower back and ass met and then slid down her gorgeous ass crack. 

“Are you starting to feel a little better Mistress?” Mandy asked innocently as she turned to face Sasha again and gently rubbed the sponge all over Sasha’s front side. 

But Sasha could only gasp and nod her head yes because with her free hand Mandy had begun massaging her pussy and had already slipped her fingers inside. 

“OHHHHHHH FUCK!!!” Sasha gasped, the sound of the water splashing down on them filling her ears and the sensation of Mandy’s fingers inside of her setting her nerves on fire.

Mandy’s body was pressed right up against Sasha’s, pinning her against the wall as she feverishly slipped her fingers in and out of the tight hole.  

“I need to taste you again Mistress!” Mandy whispered in Sasha’s ear. “I’ve been a good girl tonight haven’t I? Please can I have you?” 

“Ohhh…Ahhh…Ooohhhh yesssss!!!” Sasha managed to choke out in between moans. She loved seeing this side of Mandy, bold and assertive and yet still submissive to whatever Sasha desired. 

Mandy gave Sasha one more kiss and then slowly started to move down, planting kisses all down the front of Sasha’s lean body. She softly kissed her neck, then her chest, then her navel and then finally she slipped her fingers out with a little pop of suction and kissed her waiting pussy. 

“Do it baby!” Sasha instructed her. “I need to feel that pretty tongue of yours inside of me! This is the reward that good girls get! Show me how much you love eating your Mistress’ cunt!” 

As she knelt in front of Sasha, Mandy propped first one of Sasha’s legs over her shoulder and then the other leg over the opposite shoulder. Then, with Sasha’s back against the wall to support her, Mandy slowly stood up and began greedily licking Sasha’s slit. 

It wasn’t scary at all as Mandy was very powerful and Sasha trusted her completely not to drop her but it was a rather odd sensation at first for Sasha to be so high in the air like that with no feet on the ground as she was being pleasured. Very soon however she forgot where she was completely and lost herself in the pleasure as Mandy ate her pussy. 

The Golden Goddess had her hands resting on top of Sasha’s strong thighs as she snaked her tongue into the delicate folds of flesh and flicked it out over her throbbing clit. 

“OOOOOOOOHHHHH FUCK BABY I LOVE IT!!!” Sasha wailed as she ran her fingers through Mandy’s wet blonde hair and Mandy started sucking gently on her clit. “EAT THAT FUCKING PUSSY BABY LIKE YOU LOVE TO DO!!! OHHHH THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOOOOODDDD!!!” 

Mandy was mercilessly lapping away at Sasha’s clitoris and she knew Sasha was loving every second of it because she could feel the champion’s muscular legs squeeze around her neck involuntarily every time she hit the sensitive spot. 

And for Sasha it was such a spectacular sight to look down and see Mandy’s golden head buried in her cunt as the water splashed on her back and ran down the length of her glorious body. 

She threw her head back and cried out loudly as the pleasure built, “THAT’S IT CUPCAKE! THAT’S THE SPOT RIGHT THERE BABY!!! YOU EAT MY PUSSY SO FUCKING GOOD!!!” 

“I just want to make you come, Mistress,” Mandy said. “I want to be your submissive little slut and make you feel so good!” 

“Oh Baby you’re making me feel amazing!” Sasha assured her. “You eat my pussy better than anyone ever has!” 

“Then come for me Mistress,” Mandy begged. “I know how much you love to watch me lick up all of that cream!” 

“YES BABY I DO!!!” Sasha wailed. “I LOVE SEEING HOW MUCH I’VE CORRUPTED YOU!” 

Faster and faster Mandy lapped away at Sasha’s clit and Sasha felt her body tensing up as her orgasm approached. 

“OOOOHHHHH YESSSS!!!” she screamed. “RIGHT FUCKING THERE BABY!!! OHHHHH…DON’T YOU FUCKING STOP…DON’T YOU FU…OOOOOHHHH!!!” 

And with a final loud wail her pussy clenched up and released as the orgasm washed over her body. 

Mandy greedily slurped up as much pussy juice as she could before gently lowering Sasha back to the ground. And though Sasha’s legs were still shaking from her orgasm she tackled Mandy to the cold tile floor where she hopped on top of her and started kissing her as the hot water poured down on their bodies. 

“Baby you’re so fucking sexy!” Sasha whispered in between kisses. “I need to taste my good girl’s sweet pussy again now!” 

“Mmmm, of course Mistress,” Mandy smiled. “I love giving you what you want!” 

Sasha spun around while still on top of Mandy and got herself into the 69 position, spreading Mandy’s thick muscular legs open before plunging her tongue inside of Mandy’s sweet honey pot. 

“You taste so sweet, just like a cupcake!” Sasha teased as she continued licking Mandy’s snatch. “I want to lick up all of that yummy frosting!” 

Mandy still wasn’t crazy about the nickname Cupcake but she had grown somewhat used to it and no longer protested when Sasha used it. 

She looked up at Sasha’s perfectly round ass hovering just above her mouth and watched the water dripping off of her pussy and Mandy wanted more! She raised her head slightly and once again started licking her Mistress’ pussy lips in unison with Sasha. 

“I can’t get enough of you Mistress!” Mandy moaned as she slurped away at the sopping wet cunt. “I fucking need you baby!” 

Mandy had her hands resting on Sasha’s ass cheeks, pulling them apart slightly to give her better access to her pussy. Meanwhile Sasha was licking big circles over Mandy’s clit before slipping her fingers inside. 

“Mmmmmm, I love feeling you inside of me Mistress!” she cried out breathlessly as Sasha rhythmically pleasured her. “FUCK YESSSS YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO GOOD!!!” 

“Oooohhhhh, so do you baby!” Sasha gasped. “I think you were born to eat my pussy!” 

“That’s all I want to do is…OHHHHH… bring you pleasure Mistress!” Mandy replied. 

She could hear Sasha slurping away and Mandy knew she couldn’t hold back her climax much longer. 

“FUCK YESSS MISTRESSSSS!!!” Mandy wailed as Sasha relentlessly tongued her. “I THINK I’M ABOUT TO COME!!!” 

“COME FOR ME CUPCAKE!!!” Sasha coaxed. “COME FOR ME AND I’LL DO THE SAME ALL OVER YOUR PRETTY FUCKING FACE!!!” 

“Yes Please!” Mandy begged. “I want to taste you all over me again! I…OHHHHH FUCK…I…OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!” 

“DO IT BABY….I….OOOHHHH GOD…ME TOOOOOOO….OHHHHHHH!!!!” 

Both women climaxed simultaneously with those loud screams as they felt the pleasure of their  climax rush through their tingling bodies. Mandy’s legs were completely turned to jelly as Sasha busied herself licking up all of her cupcake’s creamy filling. 

When she had finished, Sasha crawled up into Mandy’s embrace and just laid there in her arms for a while listening to her heartbeat. They were so wrapped up in each other that they didn’t even realize they were still laying underneath a running shower until the hot water finally started to run out. 

“Are you feeling better Mistress?” Mandy asked. 

“Much better thanks to you!” Sasha replied with a kiss. “Now let’s get dried off and get back to my hotel room. I’ve got to figure out all of the naughty fun we’re going to have with your friend Dana tomorrow night!” 

“Oh shit!” Mandy thought to herself. She had forgotten all about Dana! 

TO BE CONTINUED
Old school author: The Bod Squad, Jailbait, ...And Just-Ass For All. Getting back in the game!

The following users thanked this post: Tyg

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA