Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 154595 times)

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2018, 08:11:26 PM »
Good to see you here Silent Delirium.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

Volente

« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2018, 10:34:50 AM »
Hello everyone!
I've been meaning to get back into writing for a while - maybe this will give me the motivation to get on with it!  Did some celeb fiction on a forum a while back, maybe I'll start by rewriting them?

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2018, 11:44:15 AM »
Hello everyone!
I've been meaning to get back into writing for a while - maybe this will give me the motivation to get on with it!  Did some celeb fiction on a forum a while back, maybe I'll start by rewriting them?

Happy to have you with us! If you ever need any help with your writing and getting back on track, feel free to message me. I will help you in anyway I can.  :D
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2018, 11:46:14 PM »
Hello everyone!

Welcome aboard.

What were some of those stories?

fqwarrior

« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2018, 07:02:34 AM »
Hi Guys. FqWarrior here. Was pretty active in the story writing section a while back but spread over different sites. So most are now lost except one or two that still exists on Literotica. I still have some of the lost ones on Word. Not sure what site I was writing for but it involved celebrities in sex fights. Seemed to be some sort of knockout tournament. lol. I only recently came back to Literotica for a peek. Cadeauxxx had stories that suited my taste and now I am here. Not sure if I am writing again but I sure can put in my two cents in here if that helps at all. Thanks again for having me

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2018, 07:13:51 AM »
Hi Guys. FqWarrior here. Was pretty active in the story writing section a while back but spread over different sites. So most are now lost except one or two that still exists on Literotica. I still have some of the lost ones on Word. Not sure what site I was writing for but it involved celebrities in sex fights. Seemed to be some sort of knockout tournament. lol. I only recently came back to Literotica for a peek. Cadeauxxx had stories that suited my taste and now I am here. Not sure if I am writing again but I sure can put in my two cents in here if that helps at all. Thanks again for having me

Welcome aboard. Great to have you with us.
Come join the Discord channel as well. Most of us are on there as well as here.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2018, 11:37:07 AM »

Thank you for coming, my friend. I am so glad I found you on Literotica. It's OK if you aren't into writing anymore, just happy to have you around.

If you do use Discord, you're free to join us in there. We talk about celebs, music, pics and trade ideas back and forth. There's a request board on there too that gets quite a bit of activity.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

fqwarrior

« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2018, 01:17:12 AM »

Thank you for coming, my friend. I am so glad I found you on Literotica. It's OK if you aren't into writing anymore, just happy to have you around.

If you do use Discord, you're free to join us in there. We talk about celebs, music, pics and trade ideas back and forth. There's a request board on there too that gets quite a bit of activity.

Thanks for having me. Quick question...how does one post pictures or videos on this site? I see the crush of the day section :)

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2018, 03:26:53 PM »
You can just use BB Code.

So for images

fqwarrior

« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2018, 06:42:31 PM »
You can just use BB Code.

So for images

What? Ha, sorry rather ignorant about this

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2018, 06:47:44 PM »
Sorry...forgot that to show you the code to use, I have to use a quote function!

So you would use the following code for images

[IMG] Url you want to use [\IMG]

fqwarrior

« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2018, 06:50:19 PM »
Sorry...forgot that to show you the code to use, I have to use a quote function!

OK This far I got. The trick is how to get the URL? Say the picture is on my desk top. How do I URL it to here?

Starman

« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2018, 06:52:12 PM »

OK This far I got. The trick is how to get the URL? Say the picture is on my desk top. How do I URL it to here?

Right click on the image and hit 'copy URL' or you could open it in another tab and copy the URL from the address link bar.

fqwarrior

« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2018, 06:55:29 PM »

Right click on the image and hit 'copy URL' or you could open it in another tab and copy the URL from the address link bar.
Sorry the picture is already downloaded on my desktop so no more URL?

Starman

« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2018, 07:03:09 PM »

Sorry the picture is already downloaded on my desktop so no more URL?

You'll have to upload it to Imgur or another hosting site and then copy the URL from there. I guess you could also try to add it as an attachment to a post. Hope this helps!  :D

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA