Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Re: Decades of Decadence [Episode 26: Eva Green]  (Read 283844 times)

diamond_luv

Re: Decades of Decadence [Newest update: Kate Winslet + Keira Knightley]
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2021, 01:48:51 AM »
You're doing your part giving ladies who need stories some long overdue love.
Thanks

The following users thanked this post: Nidhogg

Nidhogg

Re: Decades of Decadence [Newest update: Aishwarya Rai]
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2021, 04:41:08 AM »
Episode 5

Aishwarya Rai was the first celeb I ever wrote about. Centuries ago I got disappointed there were no stories about this stunning woman and decided to take action myself. This episode is a heavily edited and rewritten version of that story.

Codes: cons, MMF, belly dance, oral, facial, double penetration

Starring: Aishwarya Ra

This story is smutty, sleazy, morally corrupt and will probably make you into a worse person. Consequently, it shouldn’t be read by anyone.

This story is FICTION. It did NOT happen. The people portrayed in this story do NOT act this way in real life.

October 2003

«What do I know about India?» I said to the guy sitting in front of me. «Well, the country has been through a massive upheaval since colonial times,» I began, taking a deep breath before I started to speak as fast as I could just to fuck with him.

«The history goes back thousands of years, making India one of the countries which can lay claim to be the oldest nation in the world. Then the Brits and the Dutch arrived and had a bitchfight over territory and resources. The area that is India today consisted of several warring kingdoms of various sizes, but the Brits gradually gained control over the territories and used it as their own private cash cow throughout the 1800s. At the dawn of the new century the calls for independence had become too great to ignore. They eventually got their independence in 1947, causing an immediate split thanks to religious difficulties between hindus and muslims. Gandhi was the man with the plan, but he was killed shortly after. From then on…»

«Okay, okay, you were obviously a history major, I get it!» Greg laughed heartily from the other side of the desk before he continued; «What I really want to know is, have you actually BEEN to India?»

I tilted my head upwards to see if God had bothered to write down the right answer up there for me to read. The fact of the matter was that I had indeed been to India, no more than three years ago. A deal gone wrong, thanks to a few quislings had led to a certain operation of discreet nature. There are secrets about my past that I want the people around me to know as little as possible about and that event was among those. It wasn’t something I wanted to reveal too much about, but I was certain I would be able to cover it up with sufficient half-truths.

«I have, a couple of times, yes. Last time was a few years ago when I was visiting the western part of the country, right north of Mumbai.» I said, thinking back to the immense beauty of the place. I wasn’t lying, I just didn’t tell him that my stay had also involved gunfights and hostage situations. Even death. «Before that I was… uh, backpacking with some friends in the northern part of the country. Kashmir area, traversing over to both Pakistan and Nepal.»

Kashmir was the actual place, and I had been over the route I had described with other people, but I didn’t want to let him in on it.

Greg nodded, seemingly impressed by my globetrotting skills. Even though I had concealed the truth I sometimes suspected that the bigwigs around the studios knew more about my past that they wanted to admit.

«What’s your impression of the people there?»

«The people? I don’t know… Comparing India to the US, there are cultural differences of course, as it is with every other country….,» I said, wondering where he was going with this. «In the rural areas I went, people lived under a very conservative and traditional mindset. I remember visiting a little town called Bounrati. The locals there told me time had pretty much stood still since pre-colonial times and everyone were protected by powerful moguls who ruled like medieval European kings. Of course, that’s one extremity of such an immense country. The major cities have adapted to modern times like any other place. It’s wrong to assume the people there are much different than us.»

«I see! So what do you know about Bollywood?» Greg asked. This was obviously what he wanted to talk about.

«Well… they’re certainly good at staging dance numbers. They have grandiose production values in most of the films I’ve seen. They also have world-class costume design, and they stretch their movies a bit beyond my level of patience… That’s the curse of growing up with cheesy action movies I guess.»

«U-huh!»

«Still, they are doing impressive things with cinematography and second unit choreography. I think it’s only a matter of time before there are some global breakthroughs landing hits outside of the Asian market.»

«No doubt. But you’ve got no experience in the movie-making business over there do you?»

«I’m surprised you even asked. What makes you think I had?»

«Don’t worry about it. Neither do I. The thing is, we might find ourselves in a battle of giants if we can’t haul in this deal that has been presented to us. The folks over at Paramount seems to think this is an excellent opportunity to do oversea business, but they wanted us to handle it, and now I’m forced to make decisions even though I’m unsure if we are the right people for the job. When I heard rumors that you had been to India I hoped you had sophisticated knowledge in how to deal with Bollywood executives.»

«Sorry to disappoint you. But why can’t we put the right people on this case? Surely we have our own middle-men who know how to deal with international affairs like this?» 

Not this time. We’ve been tasked to take care of this situation ourselves. They wanted StarGazer since we’re in the ideal position to negotiate between bigger studios. Among them Miramar and some UK companies who do the distribution over in India.»

«So they want us to make a deal for them?»

«Looks like it. I have already made contact with certain executives from Panorama.»

«Panorama… That sounds familiar.»

«They’re the Indian studio calling the shots right now. They’re waiting for a response in just a week, and I thought it would be a good idea to meet up with them in person.»

«A visit to India?» I sighed, wondering if an oversea trip was really what I needed right now.

«It think it could be worth the risk. The case in question regards the casting of an actor in some upcoming project. She has been a rising star for a while now, and the Panorama guys insisted on her being the main attraction of this proposed film, even though she’s not yet a household name in the west. We’re going to have to sort things out with them.

«Fair enough. Who is this talent you’re referring to anyways?»

«This one.» Greg said and threw a number of Time Magazine over the desk to where I was seated.

I glanced at the front page photo of the stunning Indian lady. Her name seemed familiar. Aishwarya Rai? Wasn’t she…

«Hey! She was the Miss World winner a few years back wasn’t she?» I said, suddenly a lot more interested in this case. 

«She was. Now she’s gone to the movies and is in the lead position for a role. Some of the guys at Panorama want her promoted in western movies, one of which was the subject of discussion - Bride and Prejudice I think the name was. Anyways… StarGazer are going to meet up with them next week. That’s the plan at least. You interested?»

I glanced at the image on the front page again.

«Sure!»

Only five days later I was strolling through the streets of Mumbai, walking along with Greg to the location Panorama had given us. The streets were crowded with all kinds of people. I assumed many were tourists and visitors like the two of us. We still stood out like sore thumbs, being the only ones as far as I could see, dressed in suits. We must’ve looked like agents from The Matrix.

As beautiful as India was, it was far hotter than I had preferred, my shirt already soaked into my body.

«Did you really turn down a cab?»

«I did.» Greg scoffed. «No reason for a cab when the hotel is merely twenty minutes away.»

«It’s hot!»

«I know. Sorry about that.» he grinned.

Another mildly disappointing thing about this trip, as far as I was concerned, what how westernized this part of India looked. This was my first trip to the urban areas of the country, and Mumbai wasn’t too far removed from what you'd find in any western metropolis. Sure, some people dressed differently, Asian culture and architecture were ever present, the food tasted sweeter and not everyone spoke English, but looking past some of the most obvious aspects you wouldn’t immediately think you were in India. Bollywood flicks had obviously gotten the best of me.

As we arrived at the studio entrance my impression of overdone westernization didn’t wane, but was reinforced if anything. The place reminded me far too much of what you’d see if you went to Paramount, Warner Brothers, 20th Century Fox and so on.

Inside we were greeted with a colorful display of posters showing some of Bollywood’s finest moments. As expected, there were movies focused on Hindu folklore, local culture and lots of dancing. Not to mention lots and lots of strapping men and beautiful women.

«Mmm, this is the kind of India I had in mind when I got here.»

«What do you mean?»

«They’re not afraid to show off their culture in media. And why shouldn’t they, when their business is on top in the world. You can’t do this if you’re dependent on American studios who want to exoticize everything.»

«Making every Indian character sikhs who have tigers at home, huh?»

«Yup. Just like stereotypical portrayals of Americans. I can think of some grotty examples.»

We both laughed as we sat down at one table.

«So… who were the people we are supposed to meet here?» I asked.

«To be honest, I’m not entirely sure. I do believe we’ll have to answer to a certain Aamir Gupta. At least he was the one that contacted me. I assume he’s supposed to negotiate this deal, but I’m certain he won’t be alone. Could be they have contacted some powerful people to lay pressure on us. I’m telling you this so you’re prepared for everything.»

«Got it.»

A pretty young lady came over to us.

«Greg Cosmatos and Alexander Taylor?»

«That’s us.»

«Please come this way.»

We followed this petite woman to an elevator that took us straight up to Panorama’s chief office - located on the top floor, just like any self-respecting studio. The room we entered seemed more like a penthouse suite. A thin guy with an impressive mustache greeted us. Beside him stood a shorter man in a white shirt.

In the back of the room sat another man who was shrouded in mystery for both me and Greg throughout our conversation. He was clad in dark shirt and kaki pants and wore a thin mustache. There was something genuinely intimidating about him. Could this be the studio-presence Greg had mentioned?

The two guys at the desk were seemingly the ones supposed to do the talking, and they were in high spirits from the get go.

«Mister Cosmatos and mister Taylor? Welcome to Mumbai. I am Aamir.» the guy with the mustache said as we shook hands. «This here is my colleague Imran Saleem,» he pointed to the light-shirted guy who nodded at us. They both sat down. That they hadn’t even bothered to mentioned the guy in the back didn’t strike me as the least bit strange.

«Thanks.» Greg said. We have a lot to talk about.»

There was lots of talk indeed. For the first twenty minutes we discussed the matters of cooperation and dealership, mostly concentrated on the level of creative freedom Panorama could expect to have in a feature that was essentially the first English-language movie Aishwarya Rai would star in. Like the article in Time had talked about, this was no doubt a haunting ground for studios fighting each other. So many studios had their hopes up this would lift the interest in Indian feature films, and with all those parts involved this was «revolver-business» on a high level. It was a hair raising experience, but I was glad Greg had taken me along. I could learn a thing or two about international negotiation procedure here.

«Mister Cosmos, here at Panorama we have certain ways of dealing with business. Let me tell you that we have a tradition for coming to agreements no matter what. No-one leave our office unless everyone involved are satisfied.» Aamir said to Greg.

«I’m glad to hear that, but if that’s the case you need to do better than what you’ve shown us so far. I’m sorry for being blunt, but you’ve got to understand, this isn’t a charity event. We have very little to gain from taking risks.»

«That is something we have all intention of solving mister Cosmatos. We are willing to negotiate.»

«Absolutely, that’s what we are doing right now!»

«…and we’ll take the week off if you want.»

«A whole week? That’s a lot of negotiation wouldn’t you say?»

I watched the drama unfold before me with the intent of learning as much as I could, but I felt like the sound was slowly sucked out of the room and I found myself in a vacuum. This was not unexpected. Fascinating as it was, I found myself being usually bored by the whole business side of things. If only people knew how little some of us who make decisions in the movie business care about actual deals being made.

I did however get the idea of what was going on. If foreign companies wanted to invest in a movie promoted by the wishes of a single company, they needed guarantee that said company could provide. You can’t make demands out of the blue and expect things to go smoothly. Profit is everything. There are official contract procedures for these kind of things today of course, but in 2004 you heard numerous headless demands by national and international distributors. The conversation taking place in front of me was supposed to prevent this from happening. 

While Aamir defended Panorama I couldn’t help but study the decorations that covered the walls. Just like I had seen downstairs, and just like home at StarGazer, Panorama had a thing for posters. I scanned the room for some pictures of Aishwarya herself, but to no avail.

In the meantime Greg continued to assault Aamir with questions. At least it sounded like everyone was having a civilized conversation. None of the fistfights and death threats I imagined would ensue if the debate climate got heated enough. Greg was in the middle of reading through a folder Imran had handed him. He didn’t look satisfied - his legendary salesman face reminding me of a guy who was promised a Lamborghini and got a Skoda.

«Hmm. Okay, the numbers are fine, but I’m not entirely convinced…» Greg said as he studied the papers Imran had provided.

«You’re not?»

«No. Sorry, but when the stakes are this high I’m afraid you’ll need bigger guns.»

Aamir didn’t look the least bit concerned by Greg’s implied threats. Instead he smiled broadly, like he was ready to reveal a trump card.

«Well, mister Cosmatos, if I our revenue can’t convince you, then maybe you’d like a word with the hopeful star herself?»

«With… who?»

Instead of answering him, Amir pushed a button on his speaker. There was a short fuzz on the calling, before a female voice responded.

«Suleka? Yes, please send her in.»

Greg and me exchanged a puzzled glance. What were they up to now?

The doors behind us suddenly opened and we both turned around as a feminine figure walked inside. If eyes could literally pop out of their sockets, that must have been what I experienced then.

I think I had naively hoped for something like this to happen, but when it did happen it still took me a few seconds to realize that Aishwarya Rai herself had entered the room. After over half a year in this business I think I was beginning to feel more confident dealing with clients and actors, no matter what star power they held, but I gladly admit I felt intimidated when the Indian superstar walked in so casually. She was dressed in a black pant suit and a white sweater covered by a blazer. Her black shoes clicked to the floor as she walked over to us. Bowing politely she addressed the two of us.

«I’m glad to see you are taking this matter seriously enough to come all the way over here gentlemen.» she said as we exchanged handshakes. Her English was good, giving off only a slight Asian accent.

«Miss Rai, it’s our pleasure.» Greg said confidently as he rose up from his chair, sounding A LOT more friendly and easygoing than the business-voice he had utilized when negotiating with Aamir and Imran.

She turned to me and I hoped she didn’t notice the shiver my hand gave off as we shook hands. Staring into those brilliant diamond eyes of hers would make any heterosexual man queasy.

«Mister Cosmatos and mister Taylor, I understand you still have doubts regarding our contract. I assure you we have the best possible intentions.»

«Oh, don’t worry, there’s no doubt in my mind about that.» Greg said, as he nodded his head like he was headbanging at a metal concert. It was hilarious seeing him so docile, but female beauty make men do all sorts of stupid things.

«Listen, I’m willing to give you my input if it can make everyone involved here satisfied.» Aishwarya said, keeping her hands together. It phased me that she acted like a humble servant to the firm she was representing. Certain Hollywood stars had a lot to learn here.

«That sounds wonderful, but I’m positive we’ll sort something out Aishwarya.»

«Well, I insist. I mean…» she glanced over to Aamir who said something to her in a language neither me nor Greg could comprehend before she turned back to us again. «As my name is on the line I feel it’s only natural.»

«Aamir and Imran are doing a fine job so far, You don’t need to bother yourself with this.»

I was listening to a man desperately trying not to reveal he would do everything to bed her.

«Oh, but like I said, I… Um…»

Something about Aishwarya’s demeanor made me feel like she was trying to say something not easily put into words. As if to confirm this there was a sound from the other end of the room where mister mystery finally had something on his mind. I had almost forgotten he was there.

«What miss Rai is trying to tell you is that there is a second opinion on the table if you are willing to listen. We want this deal to get through, no matter what.» His voice was unusually cold, and his English was impeccable. «All for the benefit of international business relations of course.» he added, as if he wanted to make it sound less of a threat. In retrospect, I think it was the most important thing anyone had to say that entire day. I noticed the air in the room had shifted entirely when this man voiced his concern. Everyone was suddenly dead silent. Even Aamir and Greg.

Aishwarya looked dumbfounded for a second before she continued. «Uh… You see, I have a suggestion to make. I mean, we need to set up another meeting for this later on.»

«Later?»

«Yes, certain arrangements must be made. If you are willing of course.» She seemed intimidated by the guy in the corner. My first thought was that it was a reaction out of fear, but as I reflected on it later on I suppose there was some respect involved.

«A new meeting. Okay…»

«Yes, in time we’ll contact you. Can you wait?»

«By later, you mean «later today» right?»

«That’s our intention, yes. You don’t need to stay in Mumbai longer than you had initially planned.»

«I see.»

«That is acceptable I hope?» Aishwarya said. «We need to… Uh, revitalize and clarify our conditions first. If you can wait just a few hours we’d be eternally grateful.»

Right then it felt like we were moments away from someone saying or doing something stupid that would make this whole gathering crash-land. Sensing her unease, Greg solved the situation when he showed class and accepted the deal in a beat.

«Okay, that is acceptable Aishwarya. You contact us when you’re all ready and we’ll stay put until then.»

Greg shone before us like a knight in white armor, although I knew all too well he would never have accepted this delay if a guy had given him the same offer.

Aamir and Imran nodded to us from behind the desk. Even that mysterious guy in the back looked satisfied.

«Alright then, we’ll be in touch. You know where to find us.»

The two of us exited the room while Aishwarya stood with folded hands as we left, looking like the world’s prettiest mannequin.

We ate lunch at the small restaurant-cafeteria that was located inside the studio. I was in the middle of a medium chicken sandwitch when the receptionist that had showed us to the meeting earlier, Suleka I believe Aamir had called her, came over to us.

«Gentlemen, I was informed that you have another meeting coming up. We’ll have a car ready for you in a few hours.»

«So it’s not going to be here at Panorama?» Greg said, surprised. I was surprised too, as I had expected we would be called inside for another go after Panorama had come up with another strategy and laid their plans.

«No, but fear not. We will make sure you are present at the chosen location when the time comes. We are going to take you there.»

«It’s far?»

«Quite a bit outside of the city, yes. Not a place you want to reach by walking. Miss Rai expect the two of you to be present at 21:00.

The trip went as good as humanly possible. As we exited the hotel a few hours later we immediately spotted the large black limousine with the driver standing behind it. As we left the metropolitan area I considered the position I was in - on my way to meet a woman once crowned the most beautiful woman in the world.

«Panorama went all out this time.» Greg said as he studied the limo’s own minibar.

«Do I sense a bribe here? An exclusive trip for two Americans to sway their mood?»

«Don’t you just love this lifestyle.» Greg laughed as he poured himself a shot of Whiskey. «They spare no expenses if they have an opportunity to gain something.»

«They sure don’t.» I mused as I watched the cityscape fly by outside. As darkness had already descended, the urban areas looked even more like a western counterpart. «They were damn persistent on making Aishwarya the star of this film. But why did she insist on leading the meeting herself?»

«We will make arrangements» wasn’t that what she said? Something like that?»

«Yeah. Is she in a position to bargain herself? I thought her agents would take care of that.»

«Beats me. Could be she’s got an opportunity to prove herself.»

«Prove herself?»

«Remember Monica back at Paramount? Same thing here. As far as I know, there are hundreds, if not thousands of starlets trying to make a breakthrough in Bollywood. Just like back home. And it’s not necessarily the prettiest who get the best deals, nor is it a question of acting talent. Only the boldest can make a transition to the top of the food chain. Aishwarya could’ve taken the initiative in a way of proving herself, or trying to ascend another step up the ladder.»

«So it’s really like Hollywood then.» I said, thinking back to the situation in Jack Shaffer’s office a few months earlier.

«Exactly.»

«But success also comes from making the right connections, and that guy we saw earlier seemed to be on good terms with her. Maybe he’s the one pulling the strings here.»

«That wouldn’t surprise me at all. Shit! He actually scared me a little.»

«So you don’t know who he was?»

«No idea. But he seemed to stand somewhere above the folks at Panorama, which means he must be one tough sonuvabitch.»

«Yeah.» I agreed. «Now, what do you think of this upcoming event?»

«Difficult to say… Maybe they just want us to get drunk as skunks - making us easier to handle.» he said as he emptied his last shot.

«Wouldn’t work. I can handle twice of what any normal guy could.» I said as I poured my second shot of Bourbon.

«Me too.» Greg laughed. «Seriously though… I think this all depends on how hard Panorama want Aishwarya to get this role. We’ll find out soon enough.» he said as he leaned to his side and studied the dark landscape outside. In times like this Greg could put on a serious facade that I think was close to his real self. Years of experience had taught him a lot.

We drove alongside huge cotton fields before the terrain gave way to a rockier kind of landscape, although it was difficult to make out in the dark. We didn’t know it then, but the Limo was taking us to one of the most exclusive residential areas in the outskirts of Mumbai.

We showed up at our destination precisely at 20:56, right on schedule. I think both of us had expected a nice place, but we still weren’t prepared for the sight that awaited us. The building was a palace. A giant work of art that would’ve been called a multi million dollar mansion in the US. I was used to a slight sense of luxury as I had the privilege of living comfortably myself, but this was on a whole other level. It looked like a place royals of old colonial times would live in as they ruled the country.

Aishwarya greeted us out on the parking lot, clad in the same outfit as when we had first met her. There was a couple of cars parked around, but otherwise this massive mansion looked deserted, something that stuck me as odd.

«I must say, this is one hell of a place you’ve got here Aishwarya.»

«Of course. In our line of business you can afford the very best. Great isn’t it?» she said like she was in the housing business.

«It sure is.» I said.

«Okay, so we are here. But where are the others? I can’t see many cars here.» Greg asked.

«We’re alone.»

«Alone. as in alone?»

«Yes, is there any problem with that?»

«Uh, no, but…»

«I can assure you our meeting here is all happening under the direction of Panorama. You see, this place is reserved for … What do you call it… «Special events!»

«Special events?»

«Yes. That was what we needed time to plan earlier today. Follow me inside and I’ll show you.»

«Nothing scary I hope!?» Greg joked.

«Remember what Aamir told you - we want to show our goodwill and make sure both parts sign the contract on agreeable terms. This is what we were talking about.» she said. «And if you’re afraid we’re going to throw you to the tigers I can tell you we stopped doing that centuries ago.»

«I was joking, I was joking.» Greg laughed. He certainly showed off a softer side as soon as women were present. Especially if it meant he could charm himself down their panties. Aishwarya smiled back at us.

«I was certain of that Greg.»

«So are…» I started, but Greg cut me off in a hurry.

«Whatever you have planned sounds absolutely agreeable Aishwarya. We are more than happy to hear what you have to offer.»

«Thanks! Let’s go inside shall we?»

«Sounds great. But let me tell you - we’ve seen most everything imaginable. This better be something extraordinary.»

«Oh, don’t worry, it is!» she said in a flirtatious tone with far too much innuendo.

As we walked inside it was difficult not to notice that the facade felt like a modern-day masquerade to hide an interior decoration-job of a far more traditional style. The main hall that led inside from the front porch was enormous, like we were walking through a hallway of some medieval castle. Kings and queens would’ve felt comfortable here. The impression that this was some sort of royal palace didn’t subside the further we walked. Giant chandeliers hung from the overhead roof far above us, ornaments and statues that looked like they were made of solid gold flanked the walls and the entire floor was made out of marble.

«I could ask how expensive this place is, but I suspect I’ll be far off no matter what.» I said impressed as we gazed up at the giant orbs hanging above us.

«Start in the millions, and you’ll still be nowhere close.» Aishwarya said proudly, as she led us further inside.

Outside, this vast complex seemed completely abandoned, and my impression didn’t subside as we walked inside, something Aishwarya confirmed.

«This place has got a minimum maintenance crew, but they are located in the opposite part of the property, outside the main building. A few janitors will come by once in a while, but they have strict orders to do their duties after midnight. Until then we have the massive house for ourselves.» she said.

Like Greg, I was beginning to understand how she was going to «negotiate» with us.

At the end of the main hall we took a right turn that lead us past a larger staircase, with massive flights of stairs going up. Aishwarya took us past them through a narrower corridor. I was glad she could lead us, because newcomers would need a map to navigate this complex. She made a sudden turn to the right where the corridor led down into the basement. She motioned for us to follow.

«This way. We’re going downstairs.»

The stairs didn’t exactly take us down in a murky basement. The lower floor was just as luxurious as above, although the ceiling was considerably lower. Only about seven feet high or so. Aishwarya led us all the way down the passageway which finally ended in a door. She stopped outside and motioned for us to enter.

«Here. Our final meeting will take place inside this room. Go inside and wait on the couch in the centre. I’ll join you soon.» she said meekly. I did however sense higher stakes at play, as if she was preparing mentally for some important duty. Of which kind I could only imagine.

We went inside and Aishwarya closed the doors behind us. At first I thought the rom laid in complete darkness, but I soon realized the glorious light halls we had walked through made it seem darker than it was. The light had been dimmed to an absolute minimum, and it took us a few seconds before our eyes had adjusted and we could make out what was in front of us. A carpet with Hindu murals seemed to cover the entire floor. A large couch stood in the middle of the room, which could seat about 3-4 people. Beside it stood a small cocktail table with some exclusive vines.

The rest of the room continued to be an enigma right outside our field of vision, hidden in the dark. A giant mirror was seemingly taking up the entire wall in front of us, and an array of large paintings covered the other three walls, but it was difficult to make sense out of them in the dim light.

Greg sat down and poured himself a glass.

«You want some?»

«No, I’m good.» I said as I sat down beside him and wondered if I should look for a light dimmer. I eventually accepted a drink after about ten minutes. That was precisely when a voice suddenly rang.

«Gentlemen,» Aiswarya’s voice said, «prepare yourself for our negotiations.» We looked at each other in the near darkness, unsure as to where her voice came from. It was obviously transmitted through unseen speakers.

«As soon as the music start you are free to do anything you hearts desire. Anything. To anybody inside this room. This is our final offer and it will last for the duration of the music.»

«Well, this should be interesting.» Greg laughed excited.

The lights slowly rose, illuminating the room. I heard Greg gasp beside me. The paintings that had been shrouded in darkness weren’t paintings at all, but life-size statues and stone ornaments - ancient artwork of people having sex in various positions, some which seemed plain impossible by physical standards. I saw men with women, men with several women, women with several men and women with women. It was a luscious display of anything Kama Sutra could offer. If you had experience with Oriental art and sculpture you’d be tricked into believing the murals of the Khajuraho temples of Madhya Pradesh had been demolished and rearranged inside this room.

New sounds were transmitted from the speakers. Exotic birds chirped, furthering the illusion that we were sitting inside some ancient Indian temple in the forest. I was about to get up and «inspect» these murals when I noticed movement somewhere to my right. Through a hidden door in the largely ornamented wall a figure had appeared. I hadn’t noticed her as she seemed like an argumentation of the statues surrounding her.

Aishwarya was back, but her western outfit had been discarded. She was clad in a red midriff-baring belly dance costume and looked like she was ready for a grand Bollywood musical. A long veil covered her head and shoulders. Her top was cut right above her navel, and her long skirt hung down to her bare feet which had belled chains around her ankles. It was incredible that this was the same woman who had left us in a modern business-like suit just a few minutes ago.

As she moved out to the middle of the floor she held her gaze fixed on us, smiling serenely. As for me and Greg I think we would be unable to produce anything more than confused mumbling as we sat there, completely mesmerized.

Her stature was like that of an ancient goddess unfamiliar with vocal interaction. Indeed, during what took place over the next half hour or so, she communicated with her body and her body only. Not once did she utter a single comprehensible word.

The music began, filing the room with a tune that pushed the woman in front of us into a rhythmic craze. Aishwarya obviously knew it well. She was dancing in precise sync as if the tune was a puppet master that controlled her limbs with invisible strings - shaking and swaying her body across the floor and moving her hands up against the ceiling like in a trance. Her large breasts were barely restrained by her tight top. My pants were feeling quite tight as well, and I knew Greg felt the same.

Aishwarya swayed her hips from side to side, and her belly rippled with elaborate muscle control. With each sway, the belt of coins she wore around her waist jingled in accompaniment to the music. Her whole body reveled in her sensuous motions that gave the impression of robotic programming, a precision so unnaturally perfect some might have found it creepy. The dance was however elegantly choreographed, following the steps of classical belly-dance for the first five minutes before it gradually moved into a far saucier stage.

Me and Greg sat still, our eyes on the woman before us. There was an immense eroticism about all of this - an exotic performance by one India’s most famous actresses, all for the pleasure of two male audience members. Aishwarya sensed our gazes upon her and turned her smiling face toward us, teasing us with the intent that her textiles were about to disappear. By then Greg already had his dick out of his pants and had begun stroking it.

The veil was the first thing to go, revealing her dark hair tied up in a bun behind her head in traditional fashion. She let the veil fall to the floor and proceeded to tangle with the rest of her outfit. Standing with her back towards us she turning her head to look back seductively as she continued to undress. Her long skirt was unfastened and fell to the floor, revealing that she had nothing underneath. As she unbuttoned her top I realized I had, unconsciously, begun stroking myself. Greg had already pushed his pants down on the floor by then.

Aishwarya removed her top - freeing her tits whilst covering them in her palms. She turned around in a fluid motion whilst sending her hands skywards, once again making both of us gasp in unison - the globular perfection of her tits now jiggling before us.

The coined belt was the last article to go as Aishwarya loosened it and let it fall from her sexy body. It landed on the floor in front of her, leaving her standing in an incredibly seductive pose, completely and utterly naked.

We were stunned. How couldn’t we not be? The only articles left on Aishwarya’s voluptuous figure were the belled chains around her ankles, the jeweled bracelets on her arms and a couple of giant golden earrings. She stood with her feet in a scissored pose, her hands placed together above her head. Then she threw herself back into the music and lost all control as the pace picked up with a ritualistic drumbeat. Her tits jiggled wildly and her massive rump gyrated as her caramel skinned body undulated in a seizure-like frenzy. She seemed almost possessed as she spun around on the floor.

Earlier on I had pictured her as an ancient goddess. Now I felt like being in the presence of an unhinged sex priestess, writhing proud and naked in front of us. 

Greg had pulled off his pants completely and removed his shirt. I wasn’t far behind as I disrobed, ready to get naked with Aishwarya. Greg stood up, his massive boner jumping up and down as he motioned for her to come closer. Like she was under his control, Aishwarya slowed down her frantic motions and swayed towards us, moving her hands sensually to her sides, still under the spell of the music. In an elegant maneuver she went down on her knees right in front of us, gazing up into Greg’s eyes without saying a word.

Swiftly, her mouth engulfed his large member and began to bob up and down. Greg moaned and placed his hands on top of her head, but he didn’t need to as she was doing most of the work herself.

I didn’t mind Greg being first as I took pleasure from the sight of Aishwarya going down on my colleague. And it wasn’t like she was leaving me untouched as her right hand found my raging hard-on and began jerking me off. Through all of this she - miraculously - managed to incorporate all of her motions like a part of the music: Swaying and moving even as she was on her knees, servicing two men.

Moving from Greg she turned towards me. I felt her lips moving onto my member, her piercing eyes now staring directly into mine, not once breaking from my gaze. Her cheeks hollowed out as her tongue slimed around my full length. Greg, in the meantime, had undressed. Sensing we were about to enter second stage I didn’t bother with the last buttons of my shirt and simply ripped it off me, making all three of us totally naked.

I laid down on the couch behind us. Aishwarya stood up too and arched her back as she kept me inside her mouth - her eager tongue spamming spit and foam all over my cockhead. Greg got into position and moved behind her. Sensing his intent, Aishwarya pushed her firm and round ass into the air, readying it for taking. Greg didn’t need further invitation as he entered her, immediately lapsing into a rough doggy style. Aishwarya moaned in pleasure and turned towards him for a short moment, a look of sultry satisfaction on her face. Feeling a glint of jealousy I forced her mouth back down on my cock as her body began to shake from Greg’s violent thrusts. Encouraged, I held her by her hair and pushed myself down her gullet, pumping in and out of her mouth. In seconds we pounded her furiously, spit-roasting this Indian superstar like a common whore.

At first I was a little worried that we had started out too intense and were going too hard on her, but Aishwarya didn’t even show hints of tiring. Her body was completely swayed to our urges, bending and twisting at every turn, always making sure our dicks were satisfied.

«Hot damn! This woman know how to take a double pounding.» I heard Greg moan. I couldn’t disagree as I relished the sight of her huge tits swinging underneath her.

All three of us fucked like this - fucking inside this crudely decorated room. Everywhere you turned your head there were signs of human debauchery, and none of it was more satisfying than what all three of us now participated in.

After a few minutes in this position, we switched. I laid Aishwarya down on the couch so her back was against me. Lying down behind her, I spooned her as I entered her fiery furnace. When I grabbed her right leg I sensed her amazing flexibility, so I bended it so far it almost laid to the side of her body. It caused her to open wider as I continued to fuck her cunt.

Greg, on his part was back between her lips as he fucked her face. Gagging sounds were heard as he tried to see how deep he could get. Aishwarya took it like a champ and pushed herself until she had Greg’s impressive member lodged deep down her throat, his ballsack looking like it was growing from her chin.

«GLLLLLLLLLGGGGGGGGGGCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHH!»

Aishwarya’s eyes teared up and her pupils went up inside her head as Greg held her still.

«Aaaaaaaah, goddamn, look at this whore. She’s taking me down to the root. She’s a magnificent negotiator isn’t she?» Greg said as he held himself as deep inside her as he would go for a few seconds more.

«Damn straight. This body is made to be worshipped.»

«Hell yeah. If only I knew how they do business here earlier I would’ve taken a trip ages ago.» he grunted, as he picked up his pace again and began to pump in and out of her mouth. I saw his dick hit the side of Aishwarya’s chin so hard her mouth bulged obscenely, her gagging intensifying as she allowed Greg fuck her mouth.

«GLOK GLOK GLOK GLOK GLOK GLOK GLOK!»

Moving out of her after a minute or so, it was Greg’s turn to lay on the couch. Aishwarya took the hint and stood up. She spread her legs over him, flexing them slowly as she lowered herself down whilst Greg held his dick upwards, making sure it found it’s rightful place inside her. As she sat on him in a reverse-cowgirl she began bouncing, matching his upward thrusts as he pushed up inside her wetness. It took a lot of strength on Aishwarya’s part not to fall down on him, but her physique was impeccable as she rode him in a tempo that seemed to be on the level of top athletes and gymnastics.

I had followed Greg’s lead and now stood atop the couch, my cock in line with Aishwarya’s face. Aishwarya seemingly moved on instinct as she grabbed it and immediately began bobbing her head on me like a human woodpecker. Damn, did this woman knew how to fuck! I turned to my left and got a glimpse of us in the giant mirror on the opposite wall. I couldn’t resist to watch the action unfolding like a dirty movie as we both made use of this beautiful Indian superstar who did her best to land her contract.

After a few more minutes Greg got the idea to spice things up further.

«Hey! You think this bitch can handle anal and double penetration?»

«Only one way to find out, or what do you say Aish?» I asked the woman riding Greg like a bucking bronco. She came with a mewing sound over my cock, like she absolutely loved the suggestion.

«Did you hear that? The whore would love to have both of us inside her at the same time.» Greg laughed.

«Yeah, that’s what I thought.»

«Let’s take her out on the floor shall we?»

«Right. Can I take her ass first?»

«Only if I get a chance to use it afterwards.»

«No problem, I’m sure she’ll love that.»

«Alright, let’s see how flexible this Kama Sutra slut really is then.»

Aishwarya moaned lustfully like she appreciated our lewd comments about what we wanted to do with her. Lifting herself off Greg she went back onto to the floor, roaming her delicate hands up and down her sexy body as she swayed to the hypnotic sound of music like she was unable to control herself. We moved out to join our brown-skinned seductress. She faced Greg while I moved behind her, grabbing her rump and feeling its thickness underneath my fingers.

Before I got to enter her however, she stunned us by showing off exactly how flexible she was. In a swift movement she lifted her left leg as high as it would go and rested it on Greg’s shoulder, standing on her right leg to balance herself. A wide-eyed Greg looked on impressed as he took her by her ankle. We were both a bit taller than her so we had to bend our knees slightly so we could get inside her and fuck her holes properly. I spread her ass wide open and moved the head of my dick all over her sphincter. I was already well lubricated from her spit and pussy-juices, making entrance easier as I pushed into her tight anus, causing Aishwarya to squeal in pleasure. Greg were already inside her by then, ramming her cunt hard. In moments I was buried inside her - the two of us synchronized our rhythm as I began pumping into her tight asshole whilst Greg fucked her cunt.

Aishwarya cried out, going crazy with lust from all the attention we gave her as our hands moved all over her body - Greg squeezed her ass hard as I did the same with her tits. Turning her head towards me, she squinted her eyes, her mouth wide open as she whined like a professional porn star. She was fully committed to this sinful act of hers, making herself into an Indian sex toy of the highest class.

«Damn, this ass is incredible,» I gasped as I bucked inside her, matching up with Greg’s thrusts.

«I’m looking forward to it, but her cunt is on fire as well.» Greg grunted, as Aishwarya’s left foot shook uncontrollably beside his head.

«I know.»

«Why don’t we make proper use of her and lift her up?»

«You got it. Ready Aish?» I asked the woman sandwiched between us. Her wordless moans rose a pitch, as if she was signaling «yes».

Aishwarya lowered her leg back on the ground and put her hands around Greg’s shoulders. Our cocks still buried deep inside her, I leaned my hands down to her ass while Greg grabbed her underneath her knees so we could both lift her up.

«Ready?»

«Yeah!»

«Okay! On three! One - two - and THREE!»

In a thrust we hoisted her off the ground, spreading her wide open for the both of us. In a coordinated effort we held her under her ass and knees, stretching her legs upwards so they hung out to the sides, dangling wildly in the air as we double penetrated her. In just a moment we were back in business, grunting loudly as we furiously pounded her holes.

Aishwarya closed her eyes shut and threw her head backwards as she whined like a wanton slut.

«AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! NNAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! NNYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! NYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH»

We didn’t need any further confirmation to know that she loved the way the two of us used her as she shook in midair, impaled on our throbbing rods. As fleshy smacks began to compete with her orgasmic song I thought about her dedication to the cause - there was something incredibly alluring about the way she refused to utter even a single understandable word, only communicating with shrieks of pleasure and an insatiable body - like she was a literal sex doll.

I spotted movements to my right and glanced at the reflection in the large mirror beside us, our naked and writhing bodies a sight for the ages. Due to the exotic interior; the sexually charged  ornaments, the carpet, the music and Aishwarya’s luscious body, I got this unshakeable feeling I was watching a scene from a distant past - like me and Greg where two powerful merchants from the eighteenth century who got rewarded for their business deals, and were allowed to share a beautiful Indian princess of some powerful maharaja together for one night. The fact that there wasn’t a single thing related to our modern age in sight only intensified this impression and it turned me on immensely.

Aishwarya’s bouncing body was light and handleable, but even the two of us was unable to hold her up for much longer. Greg sensed it too as he announced our next step.

«Okay, I want to try that ass now.» he said between labored breaths.

«Right. Let’s set her down and switch.»

A few minutes later the three of us were back on the couch again: Me at the bottom, Greg on top, with Aishwarya sandwiched between us as we rammed her holes like there was no tomorrow. Our intertwined bodies were so drenched in sweat it was coming off of us in waves. Aishwarya raised her face up towards the roof and screamed like a banshee as we double-fucked her.

I couldn’t help but think about how this «role» as an exotic seductress was an impressive feat of acting in itself. It reminded me of how professional sex workers exaggerate their horniness and physical efforts until sex has become so over-the-top and so fantastic it seems like a farce. Now I realized that just because the sex is excessive and exaggerated doesn’t make it any less pleasurable.

Pushing each others towards an unavoidable climax, Greg was the first to announce it as he began plowing her asshole with great fury, getting himself off.

«Ah fuck, I’m about to come. Let’s get this bitch down on the floor.» Greg yelled as he pulled out of her.

«You’ve got it.» I said, as I felt Greg remove himself from her ass, but I used the opportunity to thrust into Aishwarya for a few more strokes.

She got off me, sliding down on the carpet where she kneeled in front of us as we jerked off our dicks in her face. Aishwarya pushed out her impressive chest and folded her hands behind her head as she closed her eyes and opened her mouth, waiting for us to shower her.

I was living every man’s dream: To have a hot and famous actress degenerate into a submissive slut who loved to have her face splattered in jizz. And when our loads finally arrived we came almost at the same time to boot.

«HERE IT COMES! AAAAAAAAARGH!»

«TAKE IT SLUT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!»

My first load flew over her forehead and streaked into her bundled hair. Greg’s first landed in her right eye and flew over the ridge of her nose. Our second spurts landed on her lips and over her cheeks. Aishwarya kept her hands behind her head during all of this - tilting her head upwards and opening her mouth wide, her tongue darting out to catch as much of our come as she could. We used our final loads to shoot into her mouth before we blasted the rest of it all over her face, trying to cover as much of it as possible. Aishwarya made no effort to clean herself up, but kept kneeling on the floor as cum was literally dripping from her face and over her breasts.

I noticed the music in the background was now slowly coming down after a thunderous crescendo and was gradually fading out.

«Woah, that was quite a load!» 

«Yeah! She looks better than ever!»

«What do you say? This is an offer of good-will of which we rarely see, even in the US. We should be able to settle this on agreeable terms for all parts now wouldn’t you say?»

«I cannot think of a better way to convince business associates than this. Panorama has its ways Aishwarya.»

«Should we say it’s a deal then?» I asked my companion.

«We’re good. A deal it is.» Greg said as we beheld the woman before us, her entire face plastered in cum. As if she had gotten a cue from some unseen director she opened her eyes (a bit difficult with the sperm dripping down from her forehead and into her eyelids) and broke into a wide grin.

In the background, the music faded out and came to a full stop, concluding a most spectacular business meeting.

There was a final meeting the next day, and it was a blast. In an act of bonding and friendship StarGazer and Panorama met up again, and although there were still disagreements, Greg now seemed ready for some international cooperation.

Aishwarya was present, looking absolutely dazzling clad in a white suit. From her glamorous presence, no-one would ever suspect the lengths to which she had driven herself to land this deal, and how she had entertained me and Greg the night before. We never conversed, although I couldn’t help staring at her, once again enthralled by her otherworldly beauty.

At one occasion she caught my glance and grinned knowingly with a smile that would cause the sea level to rise ten feet.

After the meeting had been adjourned we eyed each other briefly outside Panorama’s conference hall. I wanted to tell her how amazing she had been the previous night, and maybe ask if there was a chance I could ever see her again, but in the end I said nothing.

I watched her walk away with the staff from Panorama, pondering on the similarities between Bollywood and Hollywood. For all the cultural differences, the two worlds seemed to share the same business ideals and systematic means to solve certain issues.

Precisely one year later Bride and Prejudice united the forces of east and west and made money in theaters all over the globe - marking Aishwarya Rai’s debut in an English speaking movie and a minor breakthrough for her in an international market.

Furthermore, our trip to India opened doors for foreign business, something which ended up being immensely satisfactory on my part on several occasions. But those are stories for another time.

NEXT: Welcome to the jungle, with Zhang Ziyi.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2023, 11:55:26 AM by Nidhogg »

flawed_existence

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2021, 07:42:22 AM »

This is the best series I've read on this site all year next to the comeback of Big Booty Bitches. This is something truly special with unique babes that have long needed stories. I can't wait to see what is coming next.

Blocboy VC

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2021, 12:25:37 PM »
Great job!
So this is where that belly dancing you mentioned way back comes in.
It was really well done. Nice of you showing people who don't get enough love some once again.

Nidhogg

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2021, 03:10:59 PM »
This is the best series I've read on this site all year next to the comeback of Big Booty Bitches. This is something truly special with unique babes that have long needed stories. I can't wait to see what is coming next.
You're making me blush now. That's some praise to get! ^-^

So this is where that belly dancing you mentioned way back comes in.
I've always been a fan of bellydance - it looks splendid and has got an exotic flair to it. It's probably not the last time I use it in the series.

I'm glad so many enjoyed my focus on underused babes, because that's part of why I began writing this. And there are more to come.

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

VSM14

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2021, 06:35:24 PM »
Aishwarya has always been so beautiful, such an overlooked lady.

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, Nidhogg

Viri

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2021, 06:55:38 AM »
You're on fire with this series, can't wait to see what is next.

Nidhogg

Re: Decades of Decadence [Newest update: Zhang Ziyi]
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2021, 07:24:29 PM »
Episode 6

Small reference to Journal of an Agent here.

At the time this episode takes place, the Asian tabloids were full of reports about Zhang Ziyi’s supposed diva behavior on film sets - fights with directors and actors, etc. I’m sure most of the stories were greatly exaggerated, but I wanted to play out that angle here.

The biggest inspiration for this story is films like Last Cannibal World and other «lost in the wilderness» tales which seemed to be popular during the seventies.

Codes: cons, MF, bitchyness, male dominance

Starring: Zhang Ziyi

This story is smutty, sleazy, morally corrupt and will probably make you into a worse person. Consequently, it shouldn’t be read by anyone.

This story is FICTION. It did NOT happen. The people portrayed in this story do NOT act this way in real life.

You know those untold stories about Hollywood and the movie business? They’re untold for a reason.

I have been in quite a few unbelievable situations throughout my far too experienced life. Some of them would’ve been scandalous if they were released to the public, some of which you’ve already heard, but trust me, you've heard nothing yet. There have been a couple of instances where I was thrown into situations taken straight out of TV-shows like «I Shouldn’t be Alive», including this tale you’re about to hear.

And unlike so many of my adventures, this one didn’t take place in the US. It all happened in the faraway jungles of Malaysia. 

As you might remember, there was a surge of interest aimed at Asian cinema in the early 2000s. Inventive blockbusters like The Matrix paved way for foreign inspirations, and suddenly kung-fu and anime were the coolest things you could do. In 2001 you also had academy-awards winners like Ang Lee’s Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon which gained oversea attention and forced executives and producers on the lookout for the next big hit. One of the first things they did was to hire Asian talent to star in American productions, and one of the hottest names at this time was Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi.

For those who might not know, Zhang had a brief, but hectic stay in the American movie industry prior to her return to China. I say «hectic» because after Rush Hour 2 made her into an «it girl» in America, she came under control of certain benefactors who knew a bit too much about how to take advantage of their talent. That included a traumatic stay in certain shady business. Thanks to the heroic interference of Hollywood agent Dean Simons she was freed from the clutches of said «benefactors», something which gave her a short stint in the US. I know this because Simons himself told me this back in the day.

Ultimately, Zhang returned to her home country and built her career as one of the main superstars of Asian cinema. While mainland China have strict limitations to what you could do and what you could not do, you always had Hong Kong to rely on. Some of the most adventurous and innovative minds of Asian cinema worked here since the sixties. It was during one of their productions that I met Zhang for a couple of weeks in 2004.

Like everyone else, StarGazer voiced their interests in Asian cinema and proposed a co-operation with GDS - Golden Dragon Studios - to gain a footing in the vast Hong Kong scene. When the studios wanted to send someone on a «diplomatic mission» I wasn’t hard to ask. I had been a fan of HK cinema since the immortal Jackie Chan got famous during the eighties. Not only that, but this was a field I felt comfortable in. I had favorable connections thanks to my experience with martial arts, whose connections included studios seated around in Hong Kong, so I was the most obvious candidate to send on this mission.

This was however not going to be a regular studio meeting, which was what I had expected. I was going to meet people from GDP - Golden Dragon Productions - at a movie shoot currently taking place deep in the Malaysian jungle, about 100 miles north of Kuala Lumpur. It turned into an event that would be the stuff of legends. At least for Zhang and me.

April 2004

The flight to the capital went smoothly, but the shot was taking place in an area only accessible by jeep or helicopter. This last fact was of special interest to me because, as I have previously told you, I held a license for light helicopters. It I really missed that kind of transport as we drove through the jungle, traveling on muddy nightmares of the kind that had ruined the German invasion of Russia.

As we entered the filming location - after a several hour drive I wouldn’t wish upon my worst enemy - I got impressed by the resources they had poured into this project. Instead of green screening stuff the way you would expect today, Golden Dragon had simply built a small village from scratch and set it up around a huge temple-like building. It took me a while to realize it was in fact not an ancient site of worship, but another set. An astonishing feat for a single movie shot. In a few weeks everything would be razed to the ground and the jungle would be left like it had been for centuries.

I surveyed the place: A large and relatively open plain surrounded by jungle on all sides, with a prominent mountain ridge peaking about four hundred meters above the surrounding terrain a kilometer or so to the west.

I began looking for a man called Xian Lin, who was my contact here. No-one came to greet me, which wasn’t that surprising considering the place was thriving like an anthill and everyone looked occupied. Someone was shouting somewhere in the distance, and a giant crane-rig with cameras was lifted far above my head. In the eastern corner of the plateau stood a giant statue of some esoteric goddess. I was eager to get a closer look when someone spoke to me.

«This is merely props mister Alex» Xian said as a massive crane turned the statue to face us.

«Which makes it all the more impressive (hello Xian). I’m beginning to recall Spielberg’s Indiana Jones movies already.»

«And this is nothing compared to the indoor sets we built up in Hong Kong. Golden Dragon spare no expense this time.»

«You’ll have a winner in your hands if you know how to market it properly.» I said, trying to cement a positive impression from the get go, whilst not forgetting the business part of this trip.

«We’re happy to have you here Alex. It’s just a…» he turned around to face the nearby commotion and looked concerned and embarrassed. «I’m sorry, but we have ourself a delicate situation today.» he sighed.

«I understand. In a major production there’s bound to be at least some friction.» I told him, as the shouting I had heard earlier intensified.

Someone was having a severely bad day. A woman by the sound of it. Xian moved us through the crowd to whatever caused the angry outbursts. A woman with her back against us were reprimanding a crew member for whatever reason. It didn’t come as a huge shock to find out that this was in fact…

«Miss Ziyi is in a bad mood today. She was told that she will not receive her daily vegetarian diet out here in the jungle and got into a hissy fit,» Xian said as we stared at the tragedy unfolding before our eyes.

«I see.» I nearly whispered as Zhang grabbed a folder of papers and slung it to the ground in a fit of rage. I thought that at this point someone would surely take action and object to this sort of behavior, but everyone seemed too shocked or too scared to interfere.

«You have to deal with these situations in the US too?» Xian whispered.

«Oh yeah! We have our problems there as well.» I admitted, thinking back to depressingly similar situations.

Zhang wore a cap and a black polo jumper underneath a jacket which made her look like a gangster princess in an urban crime feature. Not a bad match given her attitude. As she was approached by what seemed to be the director or producer of this film she gradually calmed down. At least, she wasn’t angry when another one of the crew members walked over to her and informed her about something. She looked around towards me. Saying something in Chinese to the guy before her she hurried back to her trailer, accompanied by a couple of crew members. They looked more like personal slaves.

«She was just informed that there are foreign interests present and that her behavior would be unfavorable for Golden Dragon.» Xian said.

«I see. Smart move.» 

«Yes, your stay here will hopefully improve certain things.»

«Is this a daily occurrence, or…»

«Pretty much.»

«Okay, now I feel genuinely sorry for you.»

«Oh, we have our ways of handling this. Usually by giving in to her demands.» he said like a man who had far too much experience with this.

«Isn’t the world of filmmaking just wonderful!»

«Yeah… Anyways, I understand your bosses have insisted on a discussion with my bosses. Let’s go meet them shall we.»

I finally had the opportunity to sit down and chat with the people behind the film. A meeting with Zhang would’ve been interesting, but as of now I had to settle for Yan - the director, and a couple of the producers - nice guys who were far from the overly confident knobheads you sometimes encountered in American industry. There was an air of understanding as I explained StarGazer’s business in the Asian movie industry. My job was made easier when everyone seemed genuinely thankful that foreigners were voicing interest.

Personally I was merely the voice of Conrad, as I barely did more than convey his propositions. I still felt pretty good about it because this time I handled the whole situation all by myself. Greg would be proud of me.

When we reached the end of our conversation I felt elated by how well things had gone. The rest of my stay here would surely run smoothly. Or so I thought.

«Mister Taylor, it’s been a pleasure talking to you.» Yan said enthusiastically.

«Thank you.»

«Now, I hope you don’t plan to leave just yet, or?»

«Well, I’ve traveled far. Staying for a little while wouldn’t hurt. Although I fear I might interfere with your movie.»

«Oh, no, no, no, not at all. We insist you stay here as long as you like. Is there anything we can do for you while you’re here?»

I looked outside to where the helicopters were being prepared and grinned.

«As a matter of fact. I think it is.»

Convincing the seat of GDP to let me take a short flight went easier than I had expected. Landing a deal with an American company meant the world to them, and after that they were just all too willing to let me have this flight as soon as they confirmed my license. Sometimes, being in my position WAS the best thing in the world.

The production was made possible with the usage of CH-47 Chinook machines - giant workhorses that were in fact borrowed from the Malayan military. They were ideal for transportation and absolutely necessary for a movie shot in such an exotic location. Carrying everything in by road would’ve taken centuries. Along with the Chinooks, the set also had a myriad of Robinson R22’s - minor dual seated machines, one of which I had asked to borrow.

As I prepared to take off, Xian came over to me, a worried look on his face.

«Listen, I just spoke to Yan.» he said. «I know this is something of a last-minute change of plans, and I don’t know if it will fuck up you day, but when Zhang heard you were going for a flight she demanded she could accompany you.»

«Demanded?»

«Yeah, I know what that sounds like.»

«She hold so much power here she’s able to call the shots?»

«Not really, but you’ve got to understand… This is what we are forced to do when certain individuals grows an ego of certain size. Anyone who dare to voice his or hers concerns to her nowadays are met with a screeching fit and threats like «Do you want me to leave this fucking production?»

«It’s that bad, huh.» I muttered. «Well, I can’t play the boss out here. You make the decisions. I follow them.»

«Sorry about this Alex.»

«Don’t mention it. Part of the job.»

A few minutes later I was talking to the crew engineering guy prepping the helicopter when someone came over to me. It was Zhang herself. I noticed she was still followed by the couple of sevant’esque crew members, who stood behind her as if they were afraid of what would happen if they got to close.

I had been stunned by how great she looked in Crouching Tiger - clad in white and swinging a badass sword around, but Zhang was, if possible, even more beautiful up close in real life. Her ivory skin was like that of a porcelain doll and her long dark hair was tied in a ponytail and partially hidden underneath her cap. No wonder she had turned heads and broken hearts these last couple of years.

«Mister Taylor? I’m Zhang. I’ll be your passenger on this trip. Unless you have objections of course.» she said as she shook my hand.

In spite of the outburst when I had arrived a couple of hours earlier she seemed quite polite. Her English wasn’t perfect, but after she made her first English-speaking role in Rush Hour 2 she had improved quite a bit. She held a very prominent accent which, in my eyes just made her all the more attractive.

«Nice to meet you Zhang. Yes, I’m about to head out now. Are you sure you want to tag along?» I asked her. Taking a passenger wasn’t ideal, but her presence was making it difficult for me to dismiss her.

«Oh, sure. I’ve been on these short sightseeing trips several times before. I’ve been informed you’re an experienced pilot.» she smiled. Sightseeing, huh? Well, I’ll be damned…

«That’s right. I mean, I’m no ace, but I’ve been piloting light helicopters for various missions like the one I’m about to plan right now.» I said, trying to sound as confident as possible. «Anyways, I’m planning a short trip. No landings, and back here in about one hour.»

«Okay! Well, I would like to see if there are… how do you say it… other places better than this.»

«Hmm. What do you mean?»

«Oh, you see, this place is not ideal to meet the production criteria the way I see it. So director Yan have given me the permission to see if there are any other place better suited for this film.» 

«Did he really?» was the first thing on my mind, but I didn’t say it. It was clear to me that keeping this woman satisfied by any means necessary was top priority for the entire set. «I see. Well, if we spot an ideal place we’ll be sure to inform these people afterwards, right?»

«Yes, that’s my intention.» she said, like she owned the place.

«Okay! A couple of minutes until takeoff. Got it?.»

«Got it! I’ll be a pleasant journey. I’m sure it will.»

Over the next 20 minutes we surveyed the map of the area and decided which routes to follow. The weather was fine, so we should have a nice flight.

I had a brief conversation with Xian before I climbed inside and closed the doors. Zhang was already inside and had fastened her seatbelt. She didn’t seem the least bit anxious as I started up the machine. We slowly lifted off the ground as Xian and 5-6 other crew members watched us. Some of them waved. Later that day did I reflect on how ceremonial this seemed, like it was a way of saying; «goodbye, sad we’ll never see you again.» Or maybe some of them were just relieved to be safe from Zhang’s wrath for a short period of time. Right then I didn’t think much of it as I steered the machine into a height of 200 meters and turned it westward, heading into unknown terrain.

For the next twelve days the two of us would be labeled «missing and presumably dead».

We were about 30 minutes into the flight. From the look of the terrain we had covered a distance of perhaps about twenty kilometers, but Zhang constantly found interesting things down on the ground she wanted me to check out. After a while I realized she had pulled me off course. Saying no to beautiful women is unfortunately not a speciality of mine. Her need for «finding a better place for the filming» was obviously just a ruse to get onboard this trip, but I didn’t bring it up.

Endless shades of green laid far below us. I was about to suggest we headed back when Zhang made an observation and pointed down to a relatively open field of about hundred square acres. Beside it, a partially dried out river laid. From up here it looked like a skipping rope someone had thrown onto a green field.

«There! What’s down there?»

«I dunno. An opening in the forest? If you want my opinion I don’t think it’s anything specially suited for…»

«Could we get closer?»

I asked her why she was so interested in this place, but Zhang wouldn’t have any of it.

«Come on. Hurry! I want to see what’s down there!» she almost shouted, sounding like a child nagging her parents in a candy store. I could see now why some of her crew would be impatient with her. I decided I wouldn’t want to have a in-flight fight and got the chopper in position so we could descend. It was a maneuver that didn’t take all that effort and I didn’t sense any kind of danger at the time, although I wasn’t convinced we would find anything of interest. Everything seems far more interesting 1000 feet up in the air.

As we descended, we got down to barely 300 feet above the ground, but Zhang still wasn’t satisfied.

«Closer.»

«Im not sure about this Zhang. The treetops are getting nearer and if we get lower than this…»

«No, get closer okay?»

«Hmm, okay, but I suggest we…»

«No.» she simply said. Damn, she was persistent this woman.

I was getting anxious as I lowered the helicopter further. Unfortunate happenings from the past started to come back to me. The forest was also beginning to loom above the chopper on the left hand side. That was dangerous, and it made me wonder if I should try to make a temporary landing down in the groove against my better judgement if it could satisfy my impatient passenger. It turned out I didn’t have to, because that was when Zhang took action in her own hands.

I was taking a slight turn to my right, trying to create some distance to the trees, when Zhang made her attempt for the Darwin Awards.

«No, the other way. Turn AROUND.»

Then she had the nerve to grab the stick in my hands and forced it into a hard left - towards the trees! Did she even see them, or was she confident we would fly past them and get to the river beyond? I’ll never know.

«ZHANG! WHAT THE HELL!» I yelled, but it was too late.

The shift was too severe, and before I could correct the course, the rotor blades had began slicing into the tallest treetops. Splintered fragments flew around us like a swarm of deadly flies, some of which hit the windshield and shattered it into a white blur. A broken windshield would have been bad enough, but this was an impact of disastrous proportions, because the chopper was thrown into a spin, creating a cacophony of wailing sound as if all car alarms in a parking lot was going off at once. In the chaos that ensued I didn’t register myself or Zhang screaming as the chopper tore itself apart. The ground rushed towards us, causing my first near-death experience in quite some time. Today I think it was my reflexes that ultimately saved us. With only seconds to impact I grabbed the stick so hard the flesh felt like it was stripped from my bones and attempted to get the chopper to do a «controlled crash-landing». My eyes shut and I waited for Elysium to unfold before me as the world shattered around us.

I opened my eyes and realized the metallic noise was gone. Silence. Only the melody of exotic birdsong.

«Congratulations Zhang, you got your close look» I thought grimly before I began wondering if Zhang was still alive. Turning to my right I saw an empty seat. The cockpit was crumpled, everything was covered in broken glass and the mechanics were smashed by a large tree branch that was sticking out from the front. At least I had avoided a large tree trunk merely five feet away. Had we crashed with that monster, the machine would’ve disintegrated in a fireball. I shuddered as I stumbled outside, taking out a backpack from behind my seat that could hopefully be used to carry important items. 

Outside, I noticed the ground we had landed on was soft and murky - like a mash that gradually sucked the wreckage into the ground. Quicksand? It almost looked like it. This was not a safe place to stay so I headed out to look for Zhang. I immediately spotted her standing out on the open field she so violently had wanted to research, visibly confused.

«Zhang? You’re alright?»

«…»

«Listen… Are you hurt? Can you hear me? Please talk to me.»

«I… I’m fine.» she finally said, obviously coming down from shock.

«You’re unhurt? No pain?»

«I’m fine. I’m just… dizzy.»

«I think we both are.» I was about to lecture her about her insane stupidity, but right then I was just glad to be alive. I couldn’t believe we had come from this without a scratch, although my ribs hurt from the seat belting tearing into my body.

«We - we can just wait here, right?» she asked, still sounding a bit confused.

«Wait for what?»

«For people to come look for us of course!»

«Zhang…»

«We’ll just wait here and they’ll pick us up in a few hours. They’ll do that when they realize I’m gone. I’m sure of it.»

Her nonchalant tone annoyed me. I had expected a bit of gratitude after all she had put me through, but she acted like nothing out of the ordinary had happened. I admit it pissed me off quite a bit, but we had more pressing matters to discuss right then.

God, everything had gone exactly how I feared. With the loss of the helicopter we had no transport, and no radio or means to signal to the others. Thanks to Zhang’s demands for air to surface scouting we had flown so far out of course that no-one would think of looking for us here. For the first time in ages I actually felt lost: lost in the fucking jungle with no more than the faintest idea to where we should be heading. This was a clusterfuck to rival some of the survival movies of the seventies. And who knew what this area held in store for us. Cannibals, dangerous animals and whatnot would be after us.

The first thing I had to do was to convince Zhang that people sure as hell wouldn’t find us out here. Back at the campsite the other helicopters would take flight as soon as we went missing, but none of them would have the faintest idea where to look. Lighting a fire would likely burn down us as well, considering the forest was far drier than usual for this time of year.

Walking back then? The trip back would take… Shit! I didn’t even want to think about it, but what else could we do? I wanted to tell Zhang about this as carefully as possible, although she still insisted on possible solutions.

«What about the radio?»

«What radio? It’s smashed to pieces. Not a single transistor inside that wreckage can be used now.» I said as I pointed to the downed chopper.

«We have a tracker right? We’re out here in the middle of nowhere, and no-one knows where we are. How are people supposed to find us if they can’t track us?» Zhang had taken off her jacket and cap and walked around in her black jumper. Her long and dark hair now flowed freely over her shoulders.

I didn’t answer her right away, but continued to nod towards the wreck.

«Zhang I have to be frank with you. We are miles from the campsite and as soon as we go missing the remaining choppers will fly in all directions, but you’ve got to understand; they don’t know where to look. As far as they are concerned we could be anywhere in a radius stretching tenfolds of miles in all directions.

«So they won’t find us here?» Her voice sounded more annoyed than frightened.

«I’m afraid that seems unlikely as of now. We went further than I had intended.» I said, not mentioning that it was due to her demands.

«So what the hell do we do? Are we going to spend our final days out here?»

«That’s not what I had in mind. I think we should just try and…» I hesitated, not wanting to share these news with her. It was bound to cause unfortunate reactions.

«Try and do what? Walk back?»

«Exactly!»

«YOU’VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!» she shouted, followed by lots of Chinese cursing I’m sure I wouldn’t want to know the meaning of.

«I’m sorry Zhang, but this is the reality we have to face right now.»

«FUUUUUUCKKKKK!» she shouted out into the open.

It took me nearly one hour to calm her down enough to make her listen to me, and another hour to make preparations for our trip. Eventually we walked and as we headed out the daylight was already fading.

The first night outside wasn’t good, but not as bad as I had feared. Zhang slept in some tarpaulin sheet I had salvaged from the helicopter while I slept under the starry sky. By now I knew we had been reported missing. I was on the lookout for searchlights in the sky, but I also realized it would be no use. Down here we were covered entirely by overhanging tree crowns and it would take a flare or a flash gun to spot us, precisely the kind of things we did not have.

Neither me nor Zhang dared to speak too loud about how long it would take us to get back to base, although I made some mental notes. Days at best. Weeks at worst. Or what if we lost our way out here and my intuition didn’t work? Months? I had been in similar situations before, but this was a challenge I never had considered as I was in the company of a person I had every reason to believe would slow us down and cause drama.

What I DID consider a piece of good news in all of this was that I had a slight hunch about where to head. A view from one of the treetops (climbing experience required) had revealed a mountain range in the distance, towering up above the trees. It took a few climbs to confirm it, but I had to admit it seemed like a familiar landmark. The campsite shouldn’t be far off from that spot. The distance would have been overcomable if we were out in open terrain, but a trip through the forest would require far more time, especially as I didn’t know how prepared Zhang was.

She hadn’t exactly given the best impression so far. Her jacket and jumper was all she was willing to carry. The backpack was heavy on my shoulders, but at least we didn’t have to worry about food. As we laid out on our unwilling forest trip I considered the digestible fruits that grew in these areas: Mangosteen, papaya, rambutan, durian, and then some. I had observed some of them and carried what I could. Other kinds of berries grew wildly. Some were unknown to me, and I didn’t want to endanger ourselves by playing Russian roulette with poisonous growths.

Our first whole day outside went largely uneventful, apart from an encounter with a tapir that looked like it couldn’t believe its eyes when it saw us. 

Zhang spent the rest of the day complaining about having lost her jacket and not having an air fan. So far so good.

The second day Zhang managed to fuck up our survival trip even further. It started off innocently enough, but once again I was astonished how a simple decision could go off the rails so laughably dumb.

The whole day she had been complaining about the heat. She was nagging a hole in my head, but I couldn’t really blame her for being uncomfortable with the climate. It was as moist and damp as a rainforest would be at this time of year. At times I tried comparing it to similar places I had spent time in; the Amazon and the African forest of Gabon. Not pleasant. I was walking around bare chested now, having discarded my shirt. Zhang was in her jeans and down to a white t-shirt. She had tied her sweater around her waist and looked like a meek impression of an Asian Lara Croft.

Anyways, it was around noon that day when we came across an overgrown lake and Zhang decided she needed a bath.

«Alex. I need this. I cannot run around in this shitty jungle any longer. I’m sweaty and dirty. Can you imagine what they will say about me if I get back like this?»

«I understand that, but won’t you…»

«But Alex I NEEEEEEEED THIS!» she wailed, scaring out one impressively-looking hornbill from a nearby tree.

I was trying to be as understanding as I could during the circumstances, but our relationship had really begun to sour and things weren’t improving. I had to allow this, or the situation would get even worse. Maybe this was what we really needed to shift down a gear.

The water was partially covered in vegetation, divided in several minor sectors.

«You go over there. I take this spot.» she pointed to the other end of the watery area which was hidden behind a massive barrier of mangrove trees.

«Right. Be careful, because there are insects around here you don’t want to mess with.»

«I know.»

We both undressed on each side of the wall of vegetation. I heard the splashing sounds as Zhang lowered herself into the water. Part of me was tempted to try and peek through the wall of green to get a glimpse of an undoubtedly lovely sight, but I decided against it.

After a few minutes in the water I was actually happy that Zhang had talked me into this. The water was refreshingly cold and I was beginning to feel strangely relaxed.

«Hey Alex?» a voice chimed from beyond the green.

«Yes?»

«Do you think we’ll be out here in more than a week?» she asked, sounding far more understanding than she had been since we crashed. Yeah, this bath was definitely what she needed.

«Don’t concern yourself with this now Zhang. Relax! We’re making progress, and in a few days I’m sure we’ll laugh about all of this.»

«I sure hope so.»   

She sounded dozy, like she was about to fall asleep. She wasn’t alone, because my eyelids were getting heavy. The fact of the matter was that this break was the first time any of us had felt truly content since the crash over a day ago. Even though it was in the middle of day the sun didn’t break through the top crowns of the forest. The shadows, the chill water and the endless background noise of jungle life lulled us both into sleep, and before we knew it we entered dreamland.

«ALEX!»

I awoke in a flash and almost threw myself up from the water as I tried to localize the voice.

«Yes. I’m here. Everything all right?» I asked with extreme tension. Shit, was this the moment when a tiger would jump out and devour the both of us?

«My clothes!»

«Yeah?»

«They’re gone!»

«What?»

Twisting my body around to scan the area behind us I realized she was right. I had left my clothes in a pile only a couple of feet away, but now everything had vanished along with the backpack. What little remained was strewn across the ground. Everything was either gone or torn asunder. The remains of my shorts laid in tatters. Not a lot to start with.

«Alex, what the hell happened to our clothes? Are there bandits as far out in the jungle as this?»

«Had it only been that easy. No, this must be…»

I was about to launch my groundbreaking theory when something came tumbling down from one of the nearby trees, followed by a cackle from somewhere up above us. Whatever had thrown this at us sounded like they had a blast. Humanity’s closest relatives started down on us. Orangutans by the looks of it.

«Uh, Zhang? I think I know the culprit.»

«What?»

«Don’t laugh, but apes have taken off with everything!»

«What?»

«Apes!»

«THE HELL! Monkeys stole our clothes? Are you kidding me?»

«I’m afraid not!» I said, struggling to keep a serious voice as I stared up into the trees where one of the primates were trying on Zhang’s white t-shirt before ripping it to shreds. Running after this gang would be as futile as Wile E. Coyote trying to catch the Road Runner.

If the situation had been the least bit upbeat I would’ve laughed my ass off. This was like something from a movie: Civilized folks traversing through the jungle when the local animals rob them of their possessions and head off into town to live out their human privileges. Zhang certainly didn’t see the humor though. She flew into a rage again and refused to come up from the water. We were now stranded out in the wilderness without clothes.

The philosopher was right when he claimed there are no limits to how bad situations could get. It had now escalated from bad to freaking insane.

«Alex! I’m not going before I have something to wear.» She was yelling partially in Chinese, but I understood the essence of it well enough: She would be even worse to be around than before. Great!

Gingerly, I moved around, trying to find a solution. In the lack of clothes I found a trick I had used a long time ago. If trees are huge enough, the blades will be of a size sufficient to cover areas of the human body just as well as clothes. It was a primitive technique, but it was enough to make myself a leaf-loincloth and Zhang a leaf bikini. It looked absolutely laughable on both of us, but it was all we had.

Accepting my initiative Zhang finally came out of the water. After a few angry minutes of re-dressing we moved on.

By the next day Zhang was in an even worse mood than before, if that was possible.

I had put up with her behavior excellently. So good in fact I was feeling proud of myself, but I understood that even I had a breaking point. How much longer before we both snapped? My mood darkened further as I studied the sky and saw we were heading into a more ominous kind of weather.

«Are we even getting closer to that mountain of yours?» Zhang muttered as I studied the darkening clouds.

«I think we are, yes.»

«So how long?» she asked like I was containing a timer.

«Beats me, but we need to get some kind of shelter soon. Those clouds look unfriendly.»

We had walked for less than an hour when the bad weather hit us like a freight train. The clouds literally unleashed a cloudburst on us and in seconds it was pouring like a tropical rainstorm. Not only that, but the massive cloud system blocked out the light and cast the forest into an early dusk. Constant flashes of lightning began illuminating the forest around us. I held Zhang by her hand and dragged her behind me as we moved through the ragged landscape, aimless, not knowing where to go.

In our hurry to get to cover we ran through vegetation that tore our leaf-clothes and ripped them apart. The heavy rain did the rest, and In seconds we were both naked as savages as we ran through the rainstorm. I didn’t even hear her complaining as I suddenly realized something huge was looming ahead of us - an immense stone-formation jutting out of the ground.

Sensing an opening ahead we ran toward it. A giant cave welcomed us as we stumbled into the massive grotto - the ceiling raising as much as forty feet above our heads. Exhausted after a hellish day out in the open we laid down, looking at the rain that kept falling like God himself had decided to restart the Great flood. I gathered what dry wood and leaf that I could find spread around on the floor. Lighting wood with sticks is challenging, but in a few minutes I had a fire going and sat down beside it, trying to dry off. Zhang sat still at the other end, clutching her legs and looking despondent and defeated.

Trying to sound optimistic I attempted to chat with her, but she remained silent. Finally, after ten minutes of listening to the falling rain and thunderclaps, she spoke;

«This is all your fault!»

«Excuse me?»

«You heard me.»

Having finally lost all patience with her I said «Listen up! I have trying to be patient with you these last couple of days. I have gathered food, protected you and brought us as far as this. And now I’m making a fire for us. The humiliations we’ve been through all happened because someone who had no business flying a helicopter decided to take business into her own hands. How in the world is any of this my fault missy?»

Throwing me a venomous glance she said: «You insisted on this trip being safe.»

«Because I was confident everything would run smoothly. Sitting naked in the jungle during a thunderstorm was NOT my idea. And even if it was, how could you blame me for this mess?»

Changing the subject completely, she just stared into my eyes. «You wanted this to happen. All you wanted was a chance to be alone with me.»

I was furious. Not only did she insist that I was responsible for a crash that she had caused, but now she accused me of trying to «get some.»

«You have some nerve… I would NEVER take advantage of someone in a situation like this! You should really reconsider your words.»

«Hell no.»

«I have to say, you’re not doing your best job acting civilized about this Zhang.»

«Oh yeah? See if I care!» She crawled closer to me so she had a better chance yelling in my face. Her behavior had gone from «diva» to «spoiled brat» and I could barely believe my ears.

«You think this is some kind of game I’m playing? Guiding us around here in the jungle?»

«I don’t care.»

«Are you a child?»

«I am the star of this movie.»

«What movie? We’re miles away from any movie set.»

«Doesn’t matter. I am still the star.»

«And?»

«That means you should think about my safety and do as I please.»

«I repeat - are you a child?»

«No! You are!»

«Oh for fuck’s sake!

We were having a shouting-contest now. In the midst of this escalating conflict I couldn’t help but notice the absurdity of this whole situation. Here I was, naked in a cave in the Malayan jungle with one of the hottest Asian movie stars in the world (also naked) while she acted like she was the queen of Sheba. I had knew my way around some snobby celebs, but this one was really taking it to a whole new level. It was like an exaggerated parody about rude star behavior.

And the damnedest thing about all of this was that it was turning me on. Zhang couldn’t have noticed as her burning eyes stared directly into mine, but I was getting hard now, and i was certain this situation was getting to her as well. She looked more like a wild forest creature with her wet hair falling around her face, her skin gleaming in the orange light of the bonfire. Her naked body was fully exposed and she had either forgotten about it or no longer cared. She had crawled all the way up to me and was leaning in on my face, her nose mere inches from my own. One more array of insults and at least one of us would lose it.

«Your job is to make me comfortable so YOU are responsible for my well-being.» She spat that word in my face.

«Jesus Christ! You think you are in a position to make demands your majesty?»

«Yes!»

Once again, had the situation been different I would’ve laughed my ass off, but I just grinned back at her, taunting her just to see how she would react.

«STOP SMILING! I DON’T LIKE IT!»

«Hah! And what are you going to do about it?»

«I’ll make sure you loose your job as soon as we get back!»

«You’re joking right?»

«Never! I can make your life a living hell if you don’t do as I say!»

I laughed. «You will?

«You think I won’t?»

«Well, I do wonder how you’re going to do that. I mean, I’m not even hired.» I laughed.

«I don’t care!»

«You should!» Our faces were almost touching now.

«NO I DO NOT!

«Why?»

«Why what?»

«Why shouldn’t you care?»

«Because I am the most important person here, SO I DO WHATEVER THE HELL I PLEASE!» she cried.

I never got the chance to counter with a witty reply, for with those words she threw herself at me. Her mouth crashed into my lips and from there on we turned into an inferno. Her tongue forced itself into my mouth as I met her with my own, barely able to take in what had just transpired. She pushed me backwards until I laid on the dirty ground with Zhang writhing atop me. She now exposed my raging hard-on which she no-doubt believed to be the result of her commanding it. My dick was standing straight up, ready for Zhang to take action. Gripping it while she bowed her legs she sank right down on me, swallowing my member in one downward motion. I gasped as Zhang threw her head upwards in a wail of pleasure I’m sure must have scared away dozens of bats hanging to the ceiling of this cave. She was incredibly tight, but she gripped me like a velvet glove as she began to slide up and down.

We had been through hell for over two days. We were about to fuck all of our frustrations away, and Zhang had taken charge - bouncing up and down on my cock like a oversexed maniac as she leaned back down to my face and continued to make out with me, our tongues entwining like hungry worms. Muffled cries filled the air as we moaned into our mouths.

She was a great cowgirl, but there was no way this little Asian slut was getting the best of me. She had caused the pitiful state the both of us found ourselves in, and she still insisted on having the world delivered on a silver platting. It was about damn time someone taught her a lesson. I grabbed her by her hips and pushed her from me, sending her falling to the side. She looked at me bewildered, like something incomprehensible had just occurred.

«How… How dare you!?»

Her voice was still angry, but now she really sounded like a hurt and spoilt child. I didn’t give her time to think about it as I grabbed her arm and halfway laid, halfway slung her to her belly. She glanced back at me like she hadn’t anticipated such a violent reaction, but as I lifted her ass and hips from the ground to get her into position I saw the realization hit her - she understood she was no longer going to be in control. I positioned myself behind her upturned ass and pushed into her wetness again, bottoming her out. My movement brought another shrill cry of pleasure to my ears. Her anger was gone in a flash. She was ready to be tamed and controlled.

Hearing her cries of of satisfaction, I didn’t even bother going soft on her, but bucked into her in a furious tempo. Clamping my hands on her ass I became a never-ending piston, ricocheting Zhang’s petite body back and forth as I fucked her tight cunt. Her lower muscles were powerful and obedient, milking each thrust for maximum sensation. Grabbing her long hair, I pulled her head backwards as I continued to pump in and out of her. She no longer fought my control, but took my aggression as a sign of dominance as she worked her ass and hips back towards me - our slapping flesh echoing inside this massive stone chamber surrounding us. Zhang had devolved into a wild woman - babbling and screeching incoherently in Chinese. If anyone had heard us they would’ve mistaken it for a murder, because she nearly shattered my damn eardrums as she reached climax and let out a primal scream of submission.

«IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHH!»

I can’t remember having ever been with a woman as loud as her, but her endless manic wailing only encouraged me to fuck her harder. I let go of her hair and leaned over her, trapping her underneath my body. I spread my legs and arms, placing my knees and hands on the ground to either side of her so I was in a position to really fuck her. I began pounding her deep, slamming my hips into her so hard her body was pushed down into the dirty ground.

We were doing great, but I wanted to try something else. Raising myself up on my knees I held onto Zhang, my dick still inside her. Flexing my hips, I slowly raised, spreading my legs for balance so I could hold her up and fuck her in mid-air. Zhang had gotten some attention as a fit and capable martial artist thanks to her background as a ballet dancer. I put her flexibility to the test and quickly realized she deserved at least some of her reputation. With my massive hands I tightened my grip on her calves and folded her legs so they laid parallell to her body - her feet pointing straight up above her head, reaching for the cave ceiling. Zhang leaned her head back onto my shoulder as I began to lift her up and down on my fat veiny cock - probing her tight insides and stretching her pussy-lips obscenely around my girth. I must have looked like I used her petite body to get myself off, but Zhang was the last person in the world to complain. She screamed lewd encouragement as her body thrashed on my dick, her feet now flailing wildly above her head.

After less than a minute it became too much for me. With a roar of animalistic devolution I finally released - squirting jet after jet of sperm inside Zhang's sopping cunt as I held her in a position that would make a contortionist proud. I pumped so much cum inside her it caused her pussy to overflow, large gabs poured out from between her lips and onto the ground beneath us.

By the time I had emptied my balls my legs were literally shaking. I managed to put Zhang down onto the ground in a soft landing for both of us as I hit the floor. I laid down, but Zhang was surfing on a high of nymphomania. She was far from done. As soon as she realized she would have the advantage, she began jerking me off, making me hard in a few minutes. She sprang back in action and mounted me, continuing where she had left off as she rode me in an upturned position - wailing like a devious slut, running her hands through her hair as her small tits bounced up and down. I had a vision of what we must have looked like at that moment - nothing but primitive neanderthals whose entire existence relied on fleshy delights.

I have no idea how many times we came together that night, but we burned ourselves out eventually. We laid there on the ground completely spent, me spooning Zhang’s’s body as we both fell asleep. Outside the rain slowly faded to a dribble before coming to a full stop.

From that night on everything changed. Up until then our struggle to get back had been a struggle between ourselves. Zhang had slowed things down, and we constantly worked against each other, but that was over now. From there on out I was in charge and Zhang followed me obediently. In the next following days we pushed on towards that distant mountain from day to night. As my tempo was superior I set the pace. Zhang was in good shape and she normally had no problem keeping up.

The leaf clothes I had improvised to give us a minimum of modesty disappeared. We marched on, totally naked, never attempting to cover ourselves up.

Out communication went down to a primal stage. No more small talk, no more conversations. All that mattered was walking. Our treatment of each other became rougher too. If Zhang couldn’t keep up with my pace, I would grab her by her hand or by the hair and drag her after me. This was usually followed by a wild fuck session on the forest floor. From that night on we realized that sex was the answer to our problems, because the trip devolved into a never ending cycle of copulation.

Out there in the jungle we both turned into sex-crazed animals.

Sex became a biological coping mechanism that you sometimes hear about in lower lifeforms. After earthquakes and natural disasters zoologist have noticed a heightened sex drive in various animals as a means to calm down after or during a traumatic period. I believe that’s what I and Zhang experienced out there. Sex became what kept us sane in the midst of a hopeless situation. Out there in the jungle we never made love. Not once. What we had was some sort of animalistic mating that neither of us could control.

Most of the time our fuck sessions began by throwing her to the ground on all fours. Zhang would cry out in submission and raise her ass into the air before turning her head towards me, inviting me to take her. I mounted her and fucked her doggy style, pulling her hair like a horse tamer controlling his horse. For the next few minutes we mated in a bestial tempo, ending with Zhang’s infernal screams echoing through the woods, scaring away all wildlife nearby.

Other times it was Zhang who took the initiative. Usually by slapping my butt and wiggling her tongue naughtily towards me. I laid down and she jumped on top and rode me like a woman possessed while she growled into my face like a feline. Sometimes I had to grab her ass hard so she wouldn’t simply bounce off me. Like I said, we didn’t exactly feel like humans at that point. Our civilization was gradually fading as we regressed to a state of mind where none of us cared.

At the end of the first week we were both dirty beyond belief. I had grown a full beard, and Zhang no longer looked like a superstar to pride the red carpets of Hollywood. Her entire body was caked in grime and dirt, and her hair had twisted into a crumbled and filthy mess which made her look like a cave woman. Deep within we must’ve known our appearances were unappealing for the outside world, but concerning ourselves over such matters was a human and civilized thing to do. And civilization had rules we had to abide by. Thinking about that caused stress, and stress caused anxiety and panic. We were struggling to hold on to our slipping humanity as the days passed by.

We had been out there for nearly two weeks when we finally reached the top of that distant hill. I was dragging Zhang by her wrist as we got, for the first time since the fateful helicopter crash, an overview of the surrounding terrain stretching before us. At first none of us believed what we saw. It took a few moments to realize we stood atop the hill I had seen the day I arrived. Far down below us laid the campsite. We could see some small dots moving around like ants. A helicopter was preparing to take off, lifting itself above the trees.

We looked at each other, and for the first time in over a week we looked at each other like human beings. In a way I think that moment snapped us back to reality and made us take back what we had lost. At least that must have been what Zhang felt as she burst into tears and went down to her knees beside me. It may have been tears of relief, maybe of shame.

«We did it!» I heard someone say. It took me a moment to realize I had said it myself. It was the first time I had said anything in over a week. Our language had been on lockdown for so long.

«We did!» a weak voice said beside me. I hadn’t heard anything but primitive grunting and screaming from her in days. «We need to get… cleaned up,» she continued. I had to agree. Both of us looked like we had crawled straight out of the sewer. If we walked back into camp like this they would mistake us for animals and put us in cages.

As luck would have it, the route down that hilltop went beside a small river. For the first time in over a week we took a bath, feeling the relief as water washed over us. Then we got even luckier when we came across a container barely half a mile outside the camp, something no doubt left as Golden Dragon had set up the camp. Inside was a collection of technical equipment, but we also found a set of matching overalls and shoes. As we dressed up for the first time in over a week I realized we both looked silly as hell, but at least we would be able to return with minor shreds of dignity intact.

Zhang came over to me as we dressed. She looked worried as we had our first real chat in several days.

«Umm… Do you think we could be discreet about this Alex?»

I smiled in relief. Maybe this insanity would have a happy ending after all. I felt like I was gradually coming down from a bad trip. It had certainly been one of the most insane weeks in my life - nothing but walking, fucking, eating and resting.

«Discreet about what?» I joked.

«Oh, Alex…» she said, sounding and looking like she wanted to die from embarrassment. I laughed.

«Don’t worry. I have no intention of telling anyone about this. Furthermore, I don’t think anyone would even believe us if we tried. Traversing through the jungle for a week is impressive enough as it is. We don’t have to sugarcoat or exaggerate anything. We just tell them what they need to hear. Right?

Zhang looked relieved by this.

«I’m sorry.»

«Sorry for what?»

«For everything.» she said, looking like she was about to cry again. Then she steeled herself and went outside the container, heading for the campsite. I followed.

As we walked into camp spontaneous applause broke out and everyone came running and gathered around us. I spotted Xian notifying someone on a walkie talkie, no doubt calling off helicopter searches in the area. Questions rained over us.

«Alexander, where the hell have the two of you been?»

«Zhang, are you okay?»

«What the hell happened to you?»

«Do you know how many people are out there looking for you now?»

«Why are you dressed in my overalls?»

They wouldn’t let us go for hours, questioning every move we had made. It was late evening when they were satisfied with our answers: The helicopter had suffered a fatal technical blunder that had sent us crashing into the forest, and it had taken us twelve days to get back to camp. It was a story which had several plot-holes for those suspicious, but it was an explanation that would satisfy the press. Golden Dragon were quite satisfied as well, as they now wouldn’t have to bear the burden of having caused the loss of one of Asia’s biggest celebs, not to mention an American film agent.

My dramatic adventure in Malaysia was finally coming to an end. Before I headed out of the jungle for good I walked over to Zhang’s trailer where she was getting primped for her upcoming shot. She was surrounded by a beehive of assistants who acted as if she would disappear again if she wasn’t kept under constant surveillance. We didn’t get the time for that final chat, but she smiled at me, knowing all too well how bad things would be if any of our exploits were ever exposed. 

«Don’t worry about it.» I mouthed at her, unseen by everyone else.

The filming in Malaysia wrapped up three weeks later. One thing that several people noticed during this time was that a certain Asian superstar had changed her attitude for the radical better. A common interpretation was that the whole jungle-drama had humbled her down quite a bit. She no longer had shouting matches with other assistants or the director, and acted courageously towards cast and crew.

Thanks to the unforeseen events that halted the filming for over a week, the story of our disappearance had long since leaked to the press. This only gave the production an extra promotion boost, and would have gained me a bit of a reputation if my name hadn’t been withheld. Certain details were kept confidential, just like Zhang and I had decided they should. Not that the entire world didn’t already speculate what had really happened between the two of us that week.

By the time the movie was completed I had long since returned to the US. Zhang had her fair share of interviews and promotions to take care of so I never spoke to her during this time. I do however remember one of her appearances during one of those talkshow - looking like a goddess, making me consider how thin the line between civilization and barbarism is.

During her interview the talkshow host asked if she would ever tell whether "certain things" had happened between her and her partner out there in the jungle, to which she turned to face the camera and smiled to millions of viewers, telling them they could make up their own stories.

I smiled back at the screen.

NEXT: House tour with Tyra Banks

« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 06:14:39 AM by Nidhogg »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, diamond_luv, pixidragon, Blocboy VC, VSM14, flawed_existence, 666, i_seen_god

Aydrian

« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2021, 08:55:05 AM »
I had such a huge celeb crush on Zhang back in the day, then she completely disappeared from Hollywood very suddenly and I didn't hear a thing about her for a decade.

Blocboy VC

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2021, 01:01:49 PM »
Great job. I really liked te unique vibe of this one. The whole survival thingy was cool.

Nidhogg

« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2021, 03:12:18 PM »
I had such a huge celeb crush on Zhang back in the day, then she completely disappeared from Hollywood very suddenly and I didn't hear a thing about her for a decade.

She was quite the superstar about 15 years ago, but then she began focusing on Chinese movies and gradually faded away. I still see her popping up in American features now and then.

Great job. I really liked te unique vibe of this one. The whole survival thingy was cool.

Thanks! Survival plots are some of my favorite stories to write since you can exaggerate as much as you want. Furthermore, they're ideal for pushing characters to do naughty things. It's not the last time you see that kind of story here.

Agree. Most Indian actresses are unfortunately. I'll have Freida Pinto and Priya Rai show up in about 10 chapters, and Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone are currently on the planning stage.

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

VSM14

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2021, 06:36:43 PM »
Another fine chapter with an underused celeb. THIS is the kind of stuff I love to see on this site! Stories with girls who never got their due from previous erotic writers. It's so good to see them get stories even if it's many years after they were famous.

Agree. Most Indian actresses are unfortunately. I'll have Freida Pinto and Priya Rai show up in about 10 chapters, and Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone are currently on the planning stage.
[/quote]

Priyanka and Deepika are fine choices. Speaking of Priyanka, she has ascended to Hollywood royalty in the past few years. I think that has to count for something.

diamond_luv

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2021, 09:57:35 PM »
There's nothing better than a good old fashioned male dom story with some over the top bitchiness.

I liked this last chapter and you have me ready for Tyra Banks.

Keep up the good work, you have some special talent in your writing.

Nidhogg

Re: Decades of Decadence [Newest update: Tyra Banks]
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2021, 07:08:07 PM »
Episode 7

Codes: cons, MF, anal, facial, atm, titfuck

Starring: Tyra Banks

June 2004

«This is not your first house right?»

«First? No, but it sure feels like it.»

I was standing outside H-Block which was going to be my new home in a few minutes.

Man how times change! Looking at this monolith in front of me, I got all nostalgic thinking about previous places I had called my home. I had started out with a simple caravan about thirteen years ago. It had been rusty and shabby, the roof leaked when it rained and it wasn’t exactly the greatest pussy magnet. Still, I was never unhappy when I lived there. My first experiences with a real house came later due to my unwillingness to stay in one place for longer intervals, but there was something about that caravan…

Most sane folks in the world would say this was an upgrade of unimaginable magnitude, but for me it was still a bit much to wrap my head around. Sure, I’d get access to 10 bathrooms and 8 bedrooms (not to mention larger beds that gave me the opportunity to have three or more girls in it at the same time!), but luxury of Roman grandeur had never been my thing.

Staring at the surrounding property I had already decided to place all of my training equipment out on the massive tiled patio. With the pool right beside I could take a refreshing bath after working out. Or maybe I could play eccentric rich-guy and place a submarine in it, or maybe fill it with electric eels and find a way to power the house with it? Hey, Marlon Brando apparently tried it, and it would still not be the most insane act of Hollywood-eccentricity happening around here.

«You’re a man of exquisite taste mister Taylor. There are hundreds of potential buyers who tried to get their hands on H-Block as soon as it was released onto the market.» Marcus said. The real estate agent reminded me of an university professor who had made a drastic career change in his later life.

«No doubt.»

«So, what made you leap for the opportunity if may ask?»

«Eh, I simply liked the shape of the place.» I answered nonchalantly.

It was true I had been on the lookout for something special and out of the ordinary. However, if he seriously thought I had spent all of my savings to buy this monster he had to be out of his mind. StarGazer backed me up and financed this takeover. No doubt because this would be a perfect show-off for Conrad and StarGazer. Greg would go loco when he found out he got exclusive rights to loan out this crib. I wouldn’t mind at all, since I didn’t plan to stay here for longer than necessary.

«Well, you sure picked the right place then. H-Block is without equal when it comes to shapely qualities.» Marcus laughed.

The massive building was considered a piece of science fiction when it was built in the late eighties. The house was three stories high, but the floors were put atop each others like three separate sections of concrete - the biggest on top, the smallest in the middle and the second largest on the ground. Furthermore, the floors were staged unsymmetrically, so the building looked like a project from some cubist painting. At night, the lights in the windows made it look like a mothership of some alien invasion fleet when watching it from a distance. Yeah, it was not the most «normal» house to move into, but the unusual architecture had surely appealed to me.

With financial backup from StarGazer I had gotten free hands and could pick and choose as long as it was a property close to LA.

«I head the place won some prices years ago. Is that true?»

«That’s true. It earned a couple of design awards for its architecture back in the day. Magazines like House Beautiful also took some interest in it during the nineties and did some indoor photoshoots.»

«Closest neighbors?»

«The Samson residence, about one kilometer away.» he said and pointed the direction. «You have to turn your stereo up to astronomical levels for noise complaints. Here you could live out your fantasies like emperor Tiberius if you wanted.»

«Satanist rituals, orgies and cage fights with illegal immigrants.» I though for a darkly humorous moment before I realized I had actually said those words aloud, mercifully too low for Marcus to hear.

«You were saying?»

«Oh, nothing. Anyways, you told me one of the previous… No, a friend of the previous owners was coming back here today or something?»

«Yes, I got a call earlier today. Someone left something here at the farewell event they launched last weekend.»

«Was my takeover announced before said event?»

«Indeed it was. As soon as word got out there was a new owner to this place, the previous ones made sure to throw a hell of a party to end their ownership on the highest possible note. I heard they registered it on the richter scale out in the Mojave Desert. But make no mistake, we have cleaned up nicely.»

«So, what was forgotten? Some champagne bottles?»

«They didn’t say. Hopefully, you’ll find out as soon as said person arrive.»

«Okay.»

«You plan to be here for a while, or…»

«Yeah, I’ll probably stay here for the rest of the day so I’ll meet them eventually.»

«Good to hear. Whoever this was could perhaps give you an house tour if you so desired.»

«I’ll bear that in mind.»

«Well then.»  Marcus said as he reached his hand out to me, keys in it. »The time has come. H-Block is yours.»

And that was how I became owner of one of the strangest buildings in California.

It took me an hour to go through the whole complex and I still felt like I had missed many rooms. Apart from being one of the secondary bases for StarGazer, I predicted I would end up renting it out for the highest bidders. Some Arab sheiks would probably like it here, and they would be able to bring large families with them.

As I had expected, it was a lot to take in. It would likely be a couple of days before I finally realized this was now MY property. MY place to live. Freaking absurdity.

The interior of H-Block was far more common than the avant-garde facade would make you believe, although no expanses were spared: A gym that looked like it required a membership, a library that had both floor-to-ceiling windows and built-in bookshelves, a spa with a steam room and jacuzzi, and a nightclub with a bar and dance floor. And I haven’t even mentioned the wine cellar, the billiards room and the garage with space to fit 20 cars inside.

Best of all: The basement had its own mini-theater with forty seats where I could show all the B-movie flicks if I wanted. I whistled excitedly as I entered. It wasn’t huge, but the prospect of owning your own little cinema made me feel like George Lucas. Walking up the aisle I went to the projector booth in the back. It contained both an analogue and a digital projector, which told me this place had been through a modernization not too long ago. Those machines were quite rare and costly back in those days.

The room was empty, apart from one item that was left on the shelf beside the projector-stand. It was one of those old metallic cylinders used to contain raw film.

Opening it, I saw it contained a roll of eight millimeter film. I didn’t have the possibility to play it with the equipment in my possession, but a capable projector shouldn’t be too hard to find. I scanned the label on the front cover - «1991».

A low murmur resonated between the walls. My first thought was that it was some sort of ventilation machinery. The sound had to be repeated twice more before I realized this was actually the doorbell of the house. Talk about familiar inventions sounding alien. Down here it sounded like a moog synthesizer!

Ascending up the stairs two steps at the time I quickly entered the foyer. The dimmed glass door revealed the silhouette of a feminine figure. Was she the promised visitor? Or maybe the Samson family had come to welcome me? I opened the door to a black woman in a dark grayish skirt and a white top.

«Uh, hi!» she said, seemingly confused by my presence.

«Hi! Are you the person who had lost something in here?» I said, trying not to ogle her impressive cleavage. The statuesque beauty before me was stunning in a supermodel kind of way. I was certain I had seen her before.

«I am! Sorry for the inconvenience, I know it’s ridiculously stupid really, but things got out of hand last Saturday. Oh, and by the way - I’m Tyra. Sorry for not introducing myself.»

«Tyra Banks, of course!» I almost smacked myself in the head. 

In those days she was primarily known for her model work, starting out with minor features in music videos during the early nineties, before landing more prominent roles as the star of popular teenage flicks like Coyote Ugly and as a producer and judge on shows like America's Next Top Model. She laughed kindly at my outburst.

«Don’t mention it. It’s quite a privilege as a celeb, not to get recognized instantly.»

«Sure is. No need to use climbing equipment to crawl on the walls, trying to escape paparazzi and autograph hunters.» I joked.

«You’re right!»

A long and awkward silent pause followed, like we were both trying to figure out what to say. Tyra roamed her eyes all over me, although I didn’t think much about it at first.

«So, would you come in or…» I started - feeling like I had to say something.

«Umm… You wouldn’t mind coming out instead? You’re new here, and I have been to this place so long it would be a pleasure to show you around. If you’re okay with that of course.»

«O-okay, sure.»

We sat down beside the large swimming pool which gave Tyra an opportunity to give me a rundown on what had been going on here throughout the years. I had missed out on a lot.

«I’ve spent quite some time in this house. And even more out here on the patio.» she said. «A yard of this size is ideal for latenite summer activities, and when people get drunk enough they do all sorts of crazy things. Once, they even attempted synchronized swimming in the pool. It was quite a pathetic sight.»

«No doubt.» I laughed. «Did they have to fish out dead bodies as well? Because from what you’re telling me that seems like the sort of thing you’d expect when social gatherings launch around here.»

«Oh… Sunset Boulevard right? Someone told me about that scene. Well, LA nightlife tend to give people that impression, yes.»

«But you’re comfortable with it, right?»

«Yeah, I’ve got years of experience, but I’d admit it’s intimidating at first.»

«So how did your family react when you began modeling? That’s a job which is almost synonymous with this kind of «high-society» lifestyle.» I asked, referring to her career that had started in her early teens.

«Oh, my momma was terrified when I decided to give it a try. She couldn’t believe that was a job that could go along with a normal life. Who knows what she imagined I would run into.» she chuckled. 

«Afraid her daughter would be swayed by the dark forces of the media industry?»

«Oh yea! Early on she called me regularly to make sure I was still sane. She must’ve thought I would be trafficked by pimps in downtown LA, and forced to do drugs and work as a streetwalker.» 

«You know, this was kind of the impression I had of the place when I started here as well, but so far I have been severely disappointed.»

«Disappointed? How so?»

«Well, for one thing, I haven’t been invited to a single cocaine party. And no producers or heavyweight directors have showed me their secret torture cellars or the freezers where they store ex-agents who failed to meet their expectations.»

«Oh, you haven’t met the right people yet then,» she said amused. «But speaking about cellars… have you checked out the interior of this facility? This is a house of many secrets.»

«Secrets?»

«Oh, yeah?» She sounded enthusiastic now, like she had something on her mind she was dying to tell me.

«You’re telling me there’s actual hidden rooms and such in there?»

Tyra just stared blankly at the fountain on the opposite end of the garden, looking like she was attempting to communicate with some unseen force with ESP powers.

«Maybe… If you want to I could give you a guided tour.» she finally said, echoing what Marcus had foreseen.

«You know it that well?»

«Sure! Come with me and I’ll show you all there is to know about H-Block.»

I could never resist such an offer if it meant I could spend some more time with a starlet like Tyra. Walking behind her as I followed her inside it was difficult to take my eyes off her shapely ass wiggling inside that tight skirt.

«So you’re familiar with the grand hall and the main living room I assume?»

«Yes. Those places were the only things that real estate agent was focused on. Like having the opportunity to throw an indoor festival would somehow make it superior to any other place.»

«Wouldn’t it though?»

I thought about it for a second. Wild and uncontrollable hellraising with hundreds of party animals was something I grew out of in my younger days, although I had seen my fair share of it since I began working here too. If they succeeded, or was to be in any way memorable, it was usually down to meeting the right people, preferably the right women.

«I admit it’s dependent on what kind of people are invited.»

«That’s what I though. Hey, it’s a great place for gatherings, but these areas are some of the least interesting parts of the house. That is, unless like you said; you invite the right people. Of course, you also have to do all the right things.»

That was a comment with far too many implications, but I decided to keep silent as we dived deeper into the large house. She wasn’t lying. Tyra knew this place very well.

«Kitchen. Huge. Designed and furnished by people who enjoy cooking. There’s a Country house atmosphere here don’t you think?»

«Absolutely. The one on top is a bit…»

«Sci-fi?»

«Yeah, there’s quite some stylistic discrepancies between the floors.»

«So, you’re into cooking then Alex?»

«Sure, I spend hours in front of the stove every day.»

«Ha!»

«Nah, this place is for those who prefer to make everything from scratch and frown at the thought of eating frozen pizza. This one seems to be made for large families.»

«You have a family?»

«None that I’m aware of.»

She laughed. «So nothing then!»

«Nope.»

«Then you’ll have the place all for yourself. The frozen pizza goes there by the way.» she said and pointed to one of the two refrigerator-freezers.

Looking in the metallic reflection of the fridge I caught a glimpse of Tyra tagging along behind me, her gaze once again tilting up and down my body. I got the impression of a buyer studying merchandise. I knew that glance all too well, and I really didn’t mind. Since I began working here I had gotten it from several women, and it had led to numerous pleasurable situations. I was also guilty of doing the same thing with female clients now and then.

«You haven’t planned to rebuild or rearrange the theatre down in the basement have you?» she asked as we reached the top of the stairs.

«Not a chance. Personally, that was my favorite place in this entire house. It stays the way it is.»

«Good, we had lots of fun in there. You won’t believe some of the stuff the guests insisted we would put up on the big screen.»

«Not something that would get people into trouble, right?»

«No it wasn’t tapes you would get into legal trouble for showing. Don’t get me wrong. Usually, when someone want to air something down there it’s mostly just private blooper reels or stock footage, B-roll and so on - producers, actors and directors saying the worst things at the wrong time.»

«Heh, I’m familiar with some of those situations.»

«Yeah! But from one thing to another - the stuff I forgot is down there.»

«In the cinema?»

«Yes! Let’s go snatch it shall we?»

Okay, so SHE was the owner of that tape.

As we went downstairs I pondered whether or not I should ask her what that roll of 8mm contained, but decided against it. After all, if the tape had some hardcore debauchery, what were the chances Tyra would fully admit to it? Not very likely, but still… I hadn’t thought she was in any way serious when she brought up the «secrets» of this house, but that film roll had me intrigued in a way that brought to mind the murder mysteries of Agatha Christie.

Walking inside, we went up the aisle when Tyra suddenly took a sharp turn to the right and went over to grab a Gucci purse from underneath one of the chairs. I hadn’t seen it half an hour ago when I first surveyed the place.

Okay, so she was not the owner of that tape after all.

«Now, that’s in the box… Have you checked the nightclub area yet?» she asked.

«You mean the neon-lit nightmare out there?» I said and pointed. «I had a quick look and left the place trembling in fright. That’s the one room I know I won’t be comfortable with in this house.»

«Haha, I understand it’s a bit… much. So no nightclubbing then?»

«At this time of day?»

«She nodded understandingly as she stared at me, not wavering even when I met her gaze.

Her eyes were almost predatory with some hidden desire. Was she undressing me in her mind? While I never considered myself to be model-material I had the feeling Tyra was trying to make out what I looked like underneath my shirt and slacks. After all, with that model show of hers, she was used to checking out features of people all the time.

«Anyways… Now that you have this entire place for yourself, there’s something missing don’t’cha think?»

«Like what?»

«Well… It’s common courtesy the new house owner receive some sort of welcoming gift.»

«Is it?»

«Yeah!»

«So you’re going to bake me a cake?»

She laughed. «No, that’s not what I had in mind.»

«Don’t mention it. Having received such a large property is “welcome gift” enough if you ask me.» I told her as she moved from the seating and walked towards the door before turning towards me.

«So you say, but I can think of certain things that you MIGHT appreciate.» she said with a bit too much innuendo and a naughty flickering look in her eyes.

«And what might that be?» I asked, although the stirring in my pants informed me about certain expectations.

«Come upstairs and I’ll show you.» She smiled and backed out the door.

She moved slowly, but as soon as she was outside my line of vision she must’ve ran like hell, because when I reached the door she was already upstairs. Her footsteps echoed above me as she headed for the stairs to the second floor.

«Tyra?»

I still heard her footsteps, but for some reason she didn’t want me to keep up.

«I want to show you the rooms on the upper floors. That’s where things get really fun.» a voice yelled excited. It already sounded far away.

«What do you mean? Are you going to play hide and seek?» I tried, but was met with the fading sound of running feet.

Deciding to play her game I went upstairs.

Her purse was left beside a small mahogany table in the foyer. I only got a vague impression of what laid inside - plastic-wrapped packs of white powder by the looks of it. Oh boy!

Moving upstairs, the second floor seemed totally deserted. Being the smallest of the three floors made for less ground to cover, but I didn’t expect to find her here as I guessed she was aiming for the top floor.

Because of the unsymmetrical shape of the house, the stairs to the third floor were on the opposite side of the building. As I closed in I saw the final flight had something standing at the bottom. A pair of shoes? Seemed like it, and it was «coincidentally» the same kind of shoes Tyra had worn. I hadn’t taken more than a few steps before I found her skirt as well.

What an introduction to my new home this was turning out to be.

«Miss Banks, you’re trying to seduce me aren’t you?» I yelled and was met with a horny fit of laughter from somewhere above me.

This was my favorite kind of hide and seek, and it was turning me on so hard my slacks were getting difficult to walk in as my hardening dick had gotten stuck down one of the pant-legs. I was reminded of similar «catch me» games I had played with girls. Some of you may recall Kate Winslet and Keira Knightley giving me and Conrad the chance to hunt them around in a forest one year prior. There was something about the thrill of the hunt and the excitement of what awaited at the finishing line always got to me, and this was no exception.

I moved upstairs and encountered articles strewn across the steps - her white top, black thong panties and a bra. Unless she wore a secret set of undies she was running around naked by now.

The hallway on the top floor was empty. I wondered if I should ask for a clue, but there was something exciting about this. And although I was the owner of this house, she knew this place better than me.

Moving into the futuristic kitchen on the opposite side of the hallway I found nothing. The living room beside it was also empty, and being partially unfurnished there weren’t that many places to hide right here. The floor was a maze, and Tyra could be anywhere.

Heading down the hall, the bathroom on my right was empty. I didn’t pay much attention, because there was absolutely no place to hide in there. Continuing straight ahead, I suddenly heard a sound coming from the room furthest down the hall.

Okay, she was trapped now!

I sprinted down and ran inside to reveal the naked woman and was met with an empty room. Hiding then? I leaned down to peek under the bed to no avail. There was no-one there, and further inspection in the closets revealed nothing. This was strange, because I knew I had heard someone in there.

Confused, I went out and back down to see if I had missed something. I passed the bathroom again when I glimpsed a silhouette to my left. I jumped so high I almost hit the roof when I realized the ebony goddess standing there in the nude - smooth, curved and sensuous.

«What the heck!» I said stunned. At that moment I should’ve been gawking in awe over her splendid body, but right then I was utterly bewildered as I was sure I had checked the bathroom properly. Where the hell had she hidden?

«Oh dear Alexander.» Tyra chirped. «Like I said; H-Block is a house full of secrets. All will be revealed in time.»

With those words she leaped onto me.

Had I not anticipated her actions I might have fallen backwards and dropped her on top of me. Instead I caught the wild woman as she wrapped her legs around me and forced her mouth onto me like a sucker fish. I backed into the wall behind me as she violated my mouth.

Being naked like this seemed to be the natural state for Tyra, like she resented the very concept of clothes since they didn’t allow her to live out her full potential. At least that was the confused thought that ran through my mind as she began tugging at my shirt.

«Ah, get those damn things off goddamnit!» she raged, sounding and looking genuinely annoyed.

I almost laughed at her eagerness, but I let her down on the floor so she could help me undress. In a cooperated effort of ripping and tearing fabric I soon found myself as nude as her. Tyra was transfixed at my raging hard-on as I stood totally erect before this hungry vixen. This was probably what she had been after since she got here.

«Mmmmm, right length and proper mass. Just like she said» she cooed hungrily as she trailed her hand over it, making me even harder.

«Dare I ask who mmmmmppphhh…» I managed before she shot her head forward like a snake and forced her lips back onto my mouth. I never found out who had «recommended» me.

Gasping, I met her kiss and was once again forced back into the wall. The smooth feeling of skin against skin was unbelievable and it was about to get even better as she grabbed my cock and slid it inside her. Overheated model-pussy engulfed me as we moaned thoughtlessly into our mouths. Wrapping her legs tightly around my waist, she forced me deeper inside her before she began twisting her hips.

Tyra was a sexual athlete who knew what she wanted - the things she did to my cock that day is hard to forget. Gyrating and grinding her hips like a sexual deviant made it difficult to hold her steady. Not that I needed it. Her legs coiled around me, high up on my waist, and she held me so tight I think someone would have had to break us apart with a crowbar by then. Furthermore, her sexy body generated so much movement that my hands would’ve slipped her body unless I tightened my grip ultra hard. Holy shit was this woman randy.

I was reminded of my various encounters with these celebs. Tyra’s sudden mood swing was a radical and astounding shift of behavior that would confuse a lot of newcomers to Hollywood. Having been there for a year I had begun getting used to the place and its people, but Tyra’s almost schizophrenic routine was still a little intimidating as it implied every woman I worked with could all be hidden nymphomaniacs who would spread their legs as soon as opportunity arose. It didn’t matter how classy and dainty the ladies were - as soon as they got their pants off they exploded like volcanoes.

I remembered this from college too; the most caste girls from religious homes, the ones with the most puritanical backgrounds, were the real freaks - all that pent up energy ready to be unleashed. I wasn’t sure about Tyra’s story, but she wasn’t the least bit soft or civilized. She was feral, demanding and aggressive.

She bucked her hips into me so hard I felt like she was trying to milk me. I would shot my load into her unless I managed to find a proper repositioning. Deciding it was time to test one of the beds in my new house I held on to her while I carried her with me into the closest bedroom. Not once did she stop moving - bouncing on me like an oversexed mare.

«Mmmmmm, I like a man who take charge. Where are we…» she began, before I lifted her off my cock and flung her into the bed.

«YEEEEEEK!»

Landing on her back, she immediately turned on her side and stared into my face, teeth gritted and her sexual pent up hunger still raging. As soon as I had crawled into bed with her I took her by her shoulders and pushed her back down again so she laid flat on her back. She took my aggression with a satisfied grin, like she was glad she had finally brought forth a worthy opponent. A sleazy woman needs an equally sleazy man.

«You’re going to ravish me now?»

«Seems like you’re ready for it.»

«Oh, you have no idea. So what will you do to me now?»

«Well, those melons of yours look like they could take quite a pounding.»

«Naughty fucking man. Oh, yes. That’s what they are for. Dive in and make those tittays bounce.»

It had been a while since last time I got to play with a magnificent set of breasts like this. Last time was back in January at the Playboy Mansion. Hugh Hefner had invited me and Greg to celebrate the new year, but things only got interesting when we met the legendary Pamela Anderson and Playboy centerfold Tiffany Taylor. The two of them had given us a welcome of tittalicious proportions, which had led to even better things. Tyra had a pair that could almost compete with those two, and I was almost drooling over them already.

Kneeling over her, I placed my meat between those mountainous pieces of flesh. Tyra urged me on and began to grind her massive jugs around me. Feeling appreciated, I took over for her and began thrusting my huge member between those dark pillows while holding on to them tightly.

Watching my dick disappear between those perfect globes of dark skin was a sight to behold. Part of me wanted to immortalize the moment, but I had no camera ready and even if I had, it would be impossible to capture the physical delight of titfucking Tyra Banks. She took it like a slutty bitch in heat and loved the way I used her voluptuous body.

«Yeah, yeah, yes, yes, yes, yeeeesssssss! Mmmmmmm, dat big cock of yours is sooooo good between mah tittays. Oh, yeeeeeeeeeeh!»

I smiled at the way she slurred her speech with ebonics. I have no idea why she did it, but during copulation people have a tendency to spice things up, and her naughty slang only made the feeling of her tits better as I increased the speed of my thrusts.

Tyra however wasn’t going to let me dominate much longer. Motioning for me to get off her, she moved up and leaned in on my face. I thought for sure she was opting for a kiss, but instead she pushed me towards the macro-pillows on the bedside, forcing me to lay down as she mounted me. 

Turning around she leaned over me in a reverse cowgirl, placing her feet in a steady foothold. I barely had a moment to take in the sight of this woman’s incredible ass before she grabbed my dick so she could slide it back into herself.

«YAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, thatswhatImtalkingabout!»

I felt like I was being used like a male sex toy, but I didn’t mind at all. Instead I relished in the sight of Tyra taking control again, eager to see how far these women would go if they had the chance to do their thing.

Having mounted me completely, Tyra leaned forward to rest her arms on the bed before she began rocking her hips up and down on me. I tried my best to keep up with her, thrusting upwards into her neatly shaven cunt. In seconds we had reached a diabolical tempo. Tyra looked back at me as she bounced. Her teeth gritted and her eyes shone with primal lust.

«Aaaaaaaah, yes, ya like that, huh? Can’t get enough of dis juicy chocolate pussay huh? You like naughty chocolate sluts huh?» She snarled.

The sight of her ass pumping up and down on my cock was almost hypnotic - flesh moving on flesh with obscene slapping sounds cascading through the room. I smacked her full round ass and watched in delight as those perfect buns jiggled before me. Tyra loved my initiative and motioned for me to continue. Being cleared for that I grabbed her ass hard, kneading it roughly and feeling its thickness beneath my palms as I held her steady and pumped my cock deep inside her.

The best part of this? It all felt as good as it sounded - fucking this curvaceous supermodel inside my new luxurious home. If I made list of people in the world who had it objectively best right then I must have been in the top ten at least.

Tyra’s bouncing ass gave me another idea, but first I wanted to get the both of us off. I thrust into her with light speed strokes, causing her to snap her head back and forth like she was headbanging at a concert while her moans escalated until I felt like I needed earplugs. We quickly rutted ourselves into that final unavoidable release. I felt my balls surge up as Tyra’s inner muscles tightened around me, causing my cock to erupt like a geysir. Roaring in pleasure I bucked deep into her and filled her womb to the brim. Tyra threw her head backwards and screamed loudly.

«HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!»

The closest neighbors were over a kilometer away according to Marcus, but if they were home they would’ve heard her. Lost in her throes of orgasmic pleasure Tyra arched her back so hard I feared she would injure her spine, her upper body bending backwards until our faces met. Collapsing on top of my chest she panted like she had just finished a triathlon. Neither of us said a word as we regained a minimum of strength, but I had plans for her so I wasn’t going to let her rest for too long.

Deciding it was time to take control again I pushed her over to her side. I wasn’t sure how she would receive the treatment I was going to give her, but considering how insatiable she had been I was confident she was more than ready.

«You’re ready again I hope?» she panted lustfully, still coming down from her thunderous orgasm.

«Oh, yeah! What we just did was wonderful, but there are even better things we could do, if you catch my drift.»

«Aaah, it’s my juicy booty you want now!»

«You’d love that wouldn’t you?»

«Yes! Use mah chocolate ass like you please.» she said and smacked her large rump. This woman wasn’t afraid of playing rough, and I would give her what she wanted.

Taking her down on the floor, I made her face towards the nearest window. Posed behind her I bended her over slightly so she had to put her hands on the window frame. Staring out in my backyard she spread her legs wider so she was in a position to be taken hard. My dick was already fully engorged and it got even harder as I thought about what I was about to do. I suspect she had done certain preparations, because she felt lubed up as I entered her wrinkled hole. I met almost no resistance as I crammed the entirety of my huge member inside her in one massive thrust. Her ass was fantastic, but Tyra found a way to make it feel even better when she began to manipulate her sphincter.

«Holy…. SHIT!» I yelled in awe as Tyra contracted herself around my dick.

«Aaaah, you like dat huh? Can’t believe da perverted anal talents of dis nasty fucking ass-slut huh? Huh?» she growled back at me.

By now she gripped my cock so hard it was almost painful, but I was determined I was going to take control here. Widened my stance so that I could really fuck her, I held her steady by diving my fingers into her ass-flesh. I began thrashing my hips into her so hard Tyra had to make near supernatural efforts keeping her balance. If I punished her ass any harder now she would launch through the window, but Tyra loved the way she was treated and yelled out in submissive delight.

«YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHH! FUUUUUUUUCK DAAAAATTTT AAAAAAAASSSSSSSS!»

I continued to do exactly that. My powerful thrusts caused her large tits to swing so hard underneath her they almost slapped her in her face.

By this point we had degenerated into animalistic rutting. As we fucked I was reminded of the primitive mating with Zhang Ziyi out in the Malayan jungle a couple of months earlier - losing control and devolving into primitive lifeforms.

The position was excellent for taming a sexually aggressive wench like Tyra, but after a minute or so I wanted to see how far that animalistic zeal of hers would go. Pulling out of her I was, predictably, met with more aggression.

«What the hell? Get that thing back inside my ass and fuck me goddamnit!»

I tilted my head towards the bed.

«Show me how bad you want to be taken and I might comply.» I taunted her.

Taking my advice with an annoyed scowl she laid down on the bedsheets, opening herself up by pulling her legs back so that her knees rested on her shoulders and her feet dangled above her head.

«There! Good enough for you? Now, get dat white meat back inside and FUCK MAH ASS!» she cried, pulling her ass wide open.

Getting up on the bed I went down on my knees so I was in a position to plunge back into her. As my dick found its rightful place inside her ass I quickly got back into rhythm, only this time I went a bit slower, taking my time feeling my cock moving inside her tightness. With Tyra’s body stretching before me, I used the opportunity to handle those magnificent tits of hers again - squeezing them hard as I continued to fuck her ass.

As expected, Tyra was not satisfied with my pace and egged me on, trying to speed things up. I let go of her tits and leaned over her, pushing her legs further back until her feet found themselves swinging behind her head. This pushed her ass higher up in the air which only gave me a chance to slam into her with even greater fury. We interlocked our eyes like laser guided pointers now, not even blinking while our animalistic growling competed with the slurping sounds of my cock pounding Tyra’s asshole.

I was getting close, but I wanted to try one more thing first, not knowing if I was ever got to meet up with Tyra again. Pulling out of her ass I moved up and squatted over her, jerking my hard and veiny rod in front of her face. Tyra knew exactly what I wanted and responded with an open mouth and a wiggling tongue. I had barely gotten the first three inches in-between those puffy lips of hers before she began sucking me so hard I was afraid she would tear my dick off and swallow it whole.

«SSSSSCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHLLLLLLLLLLLRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPP»

The sound of Tyra Banks sucking her own ass-juices off my dick had to be one of the filthiest things I had ever heard in my life. Accompanied with the sight of her tantric position, not to mention those intense eyes staring deep into my soul, I was pushed to my second release. Holding back any longer was plain unthinkable. Pulling out of her mouth I began jerking my cock in her face like a madman.

«OOoooohhhh yeaaaa! Empty dose balls all over mah face. Fill dat whore-mouth of mine like da skanky fucking cum-bucket I am!»

Those words were all it took to turn me into a cum-spurting maniac.

«AAAAAAH YES! HERE I COME! FUUUUUUUCK!» I roared as I began shooting into her face.

Tyra held her mouth wide open, tempting me to fill it to the brim, but when my orgasm arrived I decided to get creative and dumped it all over her face. My first load went up into her nose and over her upper lip. Aiming higer I shot the next wad over her forehead and into her left eye. I was surprised as I continued to drench her face, spurting all over her chin and lower lip before finishing with a load into her mouth. As my orgasm subsided Tyra flickered her tongue around her lips, trying to swallow up as much of my come as she could.

Still squatting over her, I proceeded to scope my cum from her face and feed it to her. Tyra enthusiastically licked my fingers clean, swallowing it down like a greedy cat gulping down cream.

«Mmmmm, that taste so fucking good.»

A minute later, having cleaned her entire face, I moved off her and laid down. Releasing her legs from behind her head, Tyra stretched them out on the bed, shaking them to rid them of some numbness after that gymnastic performance. I thought for sure we were done for the day, but Tyra had other plans.

«If this was your idea of a welcoming gift you have my heartfelt gratitude Tyra.» I said impressed.

«Thanks to you too.» she said as she continued to lick her fingers. «This was a most pleasurable appetizer I must say.»

«Huh?»

«Damnit, man. Do you think I’m satisfied with only this much? You better get that white meat of yours back up again, because I have the whole evening to spend.»

It was going to be a long day.

After Tyra was satisfied (I would need the whole weekend to recover) and had bid her farewell, I went back up to the bathroom on the third floor to conduct my own investigation. She had emerged from thin air, so there had to be a secret corridor somewhere. I turned out to be right, but it took me as much as two hours to find it.

Spending too much time looking for a hatch in the floor, I suddenly found a small door hidden on the the lower wall behind the shower stall. The outline was nearly invisible as it was camouflaged by the mosaic tiles, making it practically impossible to spot unless you knew exactly where to look.

Behind the door was a passageway stretching inwards, turning slightly to the left after a few meters. The ceiling was low, no more than three feet and blue-lighted spots on the ceiling gave off a dim light. Hunching down I crawled inside. Reaching the other end after about ten meters or so I opened another door and peeked into the bedroom where I originally thought I had cornered her.

My house had actual secret features! Who in the world had decided to build such installations? Was the original owner a paranoid recluse who needed this to escape intruders, or maybe a doomsday pepper? Was it even part of the original design? Marcus had said something about a renovation in the past, which meant certain features might have been added, although I found it hard to believe he was unaware of this.

Somehow, this discovery excited me so immensely I almost forgot about my decadent fuckfest with Tyra. I decided I needed the whole weekend for this investigation.

It wasn’t my dear old caravan, but H-Block surely had it’s own special charm. I might end up liking this place.

The film roll I had found in the basement gradually slipped from my mind. For a while.

NEXT: Summer Glau and Jessica Biel needs a knight in shining armor.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 02:32:23 AM by Nidhogg »

The following users thanked this post: diamond_luv, pixidragon, Blocboy VC, VSM14, flawed_existence, 666, Boobs4Us, i_seen_god

diamond_luv

Re: Decades of Decadence [Newest update: Tyra Banks]
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2021, 01:11:11 AM »
Wow that was amazing. Always thought Tyra was beautiful.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA