Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Fantasy Radio Hotel Ch. 2 (Jennifer Love Hewitt)  (Read 120142 times)

Cadeauxxx

Fantasy Radio Hotel Ch. 2 (Jennifer Love Hewitt)
« on: August 23, 2021, 08:48:31 PM »
Fantasy Radio Hotel Ch. 2
Starring: Jennifer Love Hewitt

Codes: MMF Threesome, Interracial, Dirty Talk, Oral, Tit Fuck, Anal, Double Penetration, Facial

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal. Please do not copy this story to any site without my permission or plagiarize my work. I do not make money from these stories.

This story is a sequel to Fantasy Radio Hotel Ch. 1. Back in 2018 I had planned this series with JLH and revolving it around classic R&B hits from the 90s. Right after I finished the first chapter, I wrote a good bit of what was going to be the next one. Then a tragedy struck in my family with losing a pet that devastated me. I was too depressed for the rest of that month and the following weeks after to want to return to this series. So far in 2021, I've managed to write again like I used to and bring back old series. It's a wonderful feeling to go back to something you couldn't finish in the past and overcome obstacles later in life. For Fantasy Radio Hotel though, I don't want to make it into a series so I just wrote a second part. I apologize for any letdowns to people who were anticipating a big series, but I hope you still enjoy this chapter. For all my fans, thank you for the support and love.

Los Angeles, California

A cold chill moved through the car as the air condition was turned on a high level. The cool air was a delightful breeze to make up for the typical summer heat blazing outside. Trey moved his right hand fingers across the steering wheel of his white Mercedes Benz, cruising down the street on his way back home. A shower was needed after spending a few hours outside in sunlight. His yellow T-shirt was stained in sweat from a day out jogging in the park. His old iPod was slung into the lonely passenger seat of the car while the big muff ear phones hung idly around his neck. Today was Tuesday, the tenth day of July on the calendar. Trey's mind was still high in the clouds thinking of the success that had come to pass with his television program. Fantasy Radio Hotel's premiere last week had done a considerable effort in grabbing viewership and achieving good ratings. Pushing around twelve-thousand viewers was considered a fine job for a show with a limited budget.

The lukewarm expectations for a budget show had been quickly exceeded. Despite all the doubts that circulated around the studio, their tune had quickly changed with the large number of viewership tuning in last Monday for the premier. Jennifer Love Hewitt had proven to still be a name within Hollywood that could bolster a small show such as Trey's into a quick success. He couldn't lie to himself, for he knew that she was the true reason that people gave attention towards his show. It was her show almost as much as it was his, all thanks to her output as an executive producer. Silk's 'Freak Me' had been enjoying a recent surge of recognition online, as the old hit had a newfound relevance thanks to Jennifer's dancing video. This was just what Trey wanted to accomplish with his musically centered show, hoping that it could bring attention to past forgotten jams of his youth.

For the second episode, Jennifer had suggested to Trey that they should push for another big time nineties R&B hit. She specifically wanted another song that was sexy, knowing that a second hit music video could push the show into an even greater success. There were a number of choices Trey considered, but he trusted Jennifer to make a decision on her own. After all, it was her who did the dancing and had to work out a choreography for the music videos. Within a week from the show's debut, Jennifer and Trey were eager to return on set together. He had taken a new habit of texting her phone almost on a daily basis. Knowing that she was a married woman and mother back home, Trey knew his boundaries when it came to her personal life. They had shared what he believed to be a moment of true passion on the set. As the days went by, Trey couldn't prevent his thoughts from wandering on to that eventful encounter. It was Jennifer who requested his presence on the set of her music video. Such an action had led to their passionate heat and creation of their little secret.

From her actions alone, he knew she had a desire for him. There was a little more than a friendship between them judging by the events that had unfolded. Soon he would be reunited on the set with her later today, knowing that anything could happen. Trey was slightly nervous, not understanding why he had this feeling when it came to Jennifer. It was personal when it came to her with feelings of tenderness growing inside him. She was out of his league with being a married mother, but that didn't shut off his heart's desire. Trey felt a connection with Jennifer that he didn't have with any other woman in his life right now. Once he got back home to get a shower, he would soon be seeing her back at the studio again. It would make for their first time together since the day their clothes had come off. He was curious of what could occur between the two of them again. Jennifer had selected a song to use in today's filming, one that Trey was certain would spark flames of desire again.

It took him a little over an hour to prepare for the day. Once he got back home, he took a shower and got out right on schedule. Trey decided to dress casually for his trip to the studio, knowing that his proper wardrobe would be waiting for him back in the changing room. While taking the drive, he received a text message from his agent Tim. He was in no hurry to reply back after taking a quick read while stopped at a red light in traffic. 'One of your friends refuses to leave the set. Claims you gave him access as a guest. Is this true?' Trey rolled his eyes while considering such a question from his agent. The friend he mentioned who had arrived on set was none other than Trey's longtime friend Marcus. He was invited onto the set after several conversations during the week. Trey figured he owed something to Marcus, since the prime ideas that led to the creation of Fantasy Radio Hotel were inspired partly by him.

Marcus was roughly around the same age as Trey, if not for a few months older. The two young black males had grown up together, largely thanks to their families having a connection in the music business. His father had been an audio engineer who worked alongside Trey's father Marvin in the studio. Marcus' dream was to become a studio guitar player, something he had briefly achieved in small dosages of success. He had been playing guitar and bass going back to his teen years, trained and mentored by a teacher who specialized in the style of Jazz and Blues. He was primarily a rhythm guitarist who stepped in as a sessions player a few times. The biggest moment of his short career thus far was appearing in the credits for a J. Holiday album where he was listed as a guitar player. it was hardly anything to an established musician, but Marcus had not quite made it beyond the status of a studio player.

Standing tall in a pair of black pants and a buttoned up blue shirt, Marcus stood quietly in the hallway of Studio C outside the set room. One could easily guess that he was waiting on someone to arrive at any minute now. His head was nearly shaved, except for a light layer of hair. Despite his height, he was skinny with bulging muscles in his arms. Beneath his nose was a light mustache while the rest of his face was clean. Marcus wore a silver Rolex watch over his left wrist and a matching silver ring over his right hand pinky. Being a right-handed based guitar player, he refused to wear any rings whatsoever on his left hand. It wasn't worth interfering with his fingers pushing down over the strings. Though he had been invited on the set by his long time friend Trey, Marcus was here for another reason. A special someone he was just itching to meet in person.

From inside her personal dressing room, Jennifer Love Hewitt smiled while gazing back into the mirror. Her hair had been perfectly fixed up by her trusted assistant Margot. Their friendship had went back a long ways, as Jennifer had originally met her on the set of 'The Client List'. Her brunette locks of hair had a wavy touch at the ends, meeting beyond her shoulders from the spit in the middle of her hair. The dress she had worn was similar to one from her days on 'The Client List', keeping true to her word with Trey as she knew he enjoyed that specific look all too well. It was a simple gesture to tease the handsome black male, something she had taken great joy in the last time they were on the set together. The dress itself was black with small straps over her shoulders and revealing that heavy cleavage to drive a bit of sex appeal on the show. Jennifer stood up from the chair, turning around to look at Margot. The older woman stood in a white dress, crossing her arms over her chest with a smile before speaking.

"A blast from the past. I feel like we just stepped out of a time machine back to five or six years ago."

Jennifer giggled, flashing those perfect white teeth as she placed her hands on her hips. Margot was several years older than Jennifer, the age beginning to show with some wrinkles over her face. She was slightly taller than Jennifer with platinum blonde hair and blue eyes. Their friendship went back some years. Jennifer often invited Margot over for family gatherings since settling down in L.A. after her marriage. Smiling back at her old friend, she replied.

"Yes, I feel like I'm about to go out and have a man droolin' for me."

"With the ratings this show picked up last week, that's bound to happen. You have to give yourself a little more credit, girl. You may've been out of the spotlight for some time, but you'll always have fans."

"Thanks Maggie, you are always so sweet to me."

Below her dress, Jennifer's feet were tucked into the same pair of black high heel pumps she had worn from the first day of filming. There was no need to change them yet, since her black dress created a matching look. Margot stepped back, grabbing the door knob to allow Jennifer an exit back into the hallway. She stepped out, brushing past a few people that were walking down the corridor. A smile formed over her lips when she caught vision of Trey entering the hallway. Jennifer's heels tapped loudly over the floor as she picked up the pace, nearly dashing her way over to him.

"Hey Trey, I'm glad to see you today!"

"Me too, Jennifer."

He didn't have much of a reply after looking over her appearance. Trey had arrived minutes earlier and was proceeding towards his dressing room upon running into Jennifer in the hall. She looked so beautiful, as he thought to himself this was the image of an angel. Trey himself was dressed in just a simple zip up white hoodie and some cargo shorts. He had yet to venture off to the changing room and put on the better clothes for filming. As they stood face to face, he spoke again.

"That dress looks amazing."

Not unlike before, Jennifer had quickly caught his eyes glancing down into her heavy cleavage. She smirked to him upon replying.

"I aim to please. Hope you're ready to film a bunch of short scenes. I'll be shooting another music video in the other studio later."

"Nice, looks like we'll be getting a lot done today."

"That's the plan. I was hoping that-"

"Yo Trey! What up, man!"

Both of them turned their heads to the left, witnessing a man step forward in a blue buttoned up shirt. Jennifer watched as Trey moved to meet up with him.

"Hey Marcus, good to see you could make it!"

Trey extended out his left hand for Marcus to shake, followed by both of them reaching over each other's backs for a light pat and semi-hug. Turning back to Jennifer, Trey smiled to her as he began to introduce her to his friend.

"Jennifer, this is a good friend of mine going back a long ways. Marcus, this is Jennifer Love Hewitt."

With a soft smile over her lips, she extended her hand out for him. Jennifer could witness the star-struck gaze across his face. She had become used to fans getting lost within a daydream when they came face to face with her. As they shook hands, she greeted him.

"Hi Marcus, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"It's a pleasure for me too, I'm a big fan."

His words were almost predictable to her. Jennifer could've easily a guessed that Marcus was a fan.

"Are you now?"

She grinned at him, scanning her eyes over the man before finishing her reply.

"Well, so is Trey."

Her eyes shifted over to Trey standing to her right side. He blushed before curling his lips in a smile back to his friend. Marcus wasn't sure what to say until his friend intervened, changing the subject entirely.

"It's good to see you again, man. If you wanna sit on the set and watch, I'll make sure no one gives you any shit once we're back there."

Jennifer turned around, ready to walk her way towards the set. She called out to capture Trey's attention, stepping to the side so she could look at his face one last time

"Trey honey, you better go get changed. The director is set to go in the next half hour, he don't wanna wait around."

"Alright, I'll get going right now."

She swaggered off, heels clicking loudly over the floor. Marcus stood there, watching the movement of her strong legs as Jennifer pushed one out before the other in her walk. His eyes narrowed in on that plump phat ass tucked into her tight dress. Before Trey hurried off to the dressing room, he listened to his friend do a slow whistle towards Jennifer. Trey snapped at him.

"Knock that shit off, man!"

Marcus laughed. When Trey began to walk off, he followed with his friend. It was so obvious that something was going on between Trey and Jennifer. He had not met the woman but for a minute and could clearly see beyond her flirtatious gesture towards him.

"She calls you 'honey'?"

"Marcus, shut the fuck up!"

Like before, he couldn't help but laugh at Trey's words. He followed him up to the door leading into the dressing room, still carrying on.

"Don't give me any lame ass excuses. I saw how she looked at you and I know from that, you two have got something going on. You can't lie to me!"

Pushing his back up against the door, Trey frowned. The expression over Marcus' face was one he knew all too well. Over the course of their friendship, he could always read his faces when it came to a desire for getting into some kind of mischievous fun. Trey spoke back to him.

"I know what you're thinking and this just isn't the time to talk about it."

"Whatever, man. I'll see you soon."

Replying back to his friend, Marcus turned around and began to walk off. It was possible that Trey knew the true reason he had wanted to be on the set, as it had become a complete giveaway within minutes of meeting Jennifer. In the past, he and Trey had often been buddies when it came to hooking up with hot girls at parties, but this was something else. It was obvious to him that Trey had a thing for Jennifer as well. What other chance would he have in life at an opportunity like this? It wasn't everyday the pretty woman coming face to face with him was a Hollywood bombshell like Jennifer Love Hewitt. Trey could deny it all he wanted, but Marcus knew better that something was going on between the two of him. Perhaps more events during the day would reveal the secrets, at least he considered such possibilities to himself.

"Welcome back to Fantasy Radio Hotel!"

Standing in front of the main camera, Jennifer placed her hands on her hips and curved her lips into a grin. She stood next to the chair to the left side in which Trey remained seated with his legs crossed. He had changed his wardrobe into a traditional pinstriped black suit. The cameras focused on them together, but Jennifer was the star here as she stepped forward and smiled back into the camera's view. She carried on speaking while strutting her hips.

"I'm here to give you another day of old classic jams, but first thing's first."

Jennifer held up her right hand finger before continuing on with her speech.

"I've got a little something special to show you."

She winked into the camera before a slow fade began through the lens. A shape of a circle was zoomed as the screen shifted into complete darkness. A few seconds passed and then the screen flickered to an image of a hallway, seemingly from a hotel with purple walls and a marble floor below. Dim lights as music began to play. The intro to Jodeci's 1995 hit 'Freek'n You' began play as a silhouette of a curvy woman stepped through the dark hallway. The lights began to flicker as she drew closer to the camera, revealing Jennifer Love Hewitt in that same tight black dress she had put on earlier. 'I wanna freak you...' four words were heard audibly whispered along the intro of the song, all before the camera lens flashed again at the first verse.

"Every time I close my eyes, I wake up feeling so horny."

The camera flashed to another room at the set, revealing Trey in his suit sitting around in what looked to be a hotel suite. He laid back on the bed, unbuttoning his suit jacket while the camera shifted to show an old box style television set across the room. While it flashed images of Jodeci's original music video, the words of the verse continued.

"I can't get you outta my mind, Sexin' you be all I see."

With another quick flash, the camera focused on Jennifer's smiling face. She closed her eyes, raising her head up as this flash was only very briefly. The director had used post-processing effects to give viewers the impression of Trey sitting back in his hotel room and fantasizing over his show's partner through the TV. Rather than the music video on his screen, the image had changed to footage featuring Jennifer. Trey was meant to be day dreaming, possibly hallucinating her image onto the television set in front of his eyes from where he sat. When the song moved to the bridge, the flickering images went back to Jennifer. Now situated in a dark room with dim lighting, she unzipped her dress and slowly took it off. Her bulging large breasts were about to pop out as she soon stood in nothing more than a black bra and lingerie set with fishnet stockings, garter belt and a thong.

A quick cut was applied in post-production, revealing Jennifer standing in her lingerie outfit with a gold brass stripper pole directly behind. The low lighting fit with a camera filter, as the director went with an attempt to make this part of the video appear 'vintage'. Jennifer strutted her hips, bumping them at the right time to match the song's beat. A shiny spot was visible at the edge of her right high heel before she stepped up a few short steps to the small stage with the stripper pole. She ran her right hand up, feeling the cold metal beneath her palm as she leaned down and then flipped her long brunette hair. Eyes focused at the camera, her pink lips curved into a sensual grin. Jennifer knew that much of the view would be on her heavy cleavage, as she bent down just far enough to make sure the camera captured enough of it.

"What must I say? Oh, tell me...
What must I do? What must I do?
To show how much... I think about freakin' you..."

As the chorus words were uttered, Jennifer gripped the stripper pole with her hand and began to twirl around it. The song tempo was perfect for her, as she flipped her hand and turned her back towards the camera. Standing in front of the pole, she moved left hand, using both hands to grip it while rolling her hips. Bumping her hips, she began to grind, pushing her buttocks out and letting the camera get a view of her gorgeous thick white ass. The black thong was sucked up the middle of the crack, connected to her garter belt. Jennifer took a moment before she can twerk. Her ass cheeks clapping together in a solid rhythm, off beat from the tempo for a moment. She came to a stop twerking, moving her left hand away from the pole and then twirling in a counter-clockwise rotation.

Another camera across the room captured her dance routine from a different angle. Taking in a view of her great big tits encased in the lacy black bra. It had been pushed up, showing the immense size of that signature heavy cleavage she was known for. Jennifer closed her eyes, standing behind the pole and leaning back as the song continued on. When she was ready to go for another twirl around the pole, her bouncy brunette hair began to sway. She roamed her left hand through her hair, once again strutting her hips on the small stage and moving at the tempo of the song. She was making the best attempt at following the bass line, knowing this song so well. Without a care in the world anymore, she let the song fill her emotions. Getting lost in the rhythm as it carried on and she continued to dance.

"Every freakin' night and every freakin' day...
I wanna freak you, baby, in every freakin' way.
Every freakin' day and every freakin' night...
I wanna freak you, girl, your body's so freakin' tight."

4 HOURS LATER

As filming had wrapped up from the show, Trey was eager to go back to the dressing rooms and change out of his suit. While it worked to look sharp and wear fancy clothes, it also came with the downside of sweating on the set. He couldn't have felt more relieved after putting back on his pair of casual gym shorts and a simple white T-shirt worn under a grey hoodie. Lunch had been brought to the cast and crew between a filming break after the music video segment had been wrapped up. Trey was fortunate enough to be in the production room after Jennifer's dancing scenes were properly filmed. There, he got to witness both camera angles as the footage was quickly spliced together by an editor. All she required was two takes to nail her dance. Marcus joined Trey in the production room, standing close by as they watched the footage together.

As for Jennifer, she had been feeling better after putting on such a sultry display of sensual desire. When she twerked in front of the stripper pole, it sent naughty thoughts deep within her. It helped that she had been listening to the Jodeci track repeatedly and this was before she was brushing shoulders with Trey on the set as they went through song after song. A certain song by En Vogue later became stuck in her head with an appropriate title: Giving Him Something He Can Feel. Trey had found his place at the center of her thoughts as the result of spending a whole work day alongside him. When she returned to her dressing room, Jennifer stepped over to her assistant Margot. After whispering something in her ear, the other woman left the room as Jennifer stood in front of her mirror.

All day, she had been alongside Trey, but Jennifer had also noticed the wandering eyes of his friend. She didn't have time to ask him much about Marcus between breaks on the set. Her guess was that he had to be an old friend of sorts, as the other man clearly wasn't part of the production team or staff whatsoever. There was something about him being close to Trey that only made Jennifer's mind wander. It didn't cross her mind earlier in the day that she would arrive on set and Trey introduce her to a friend of his. She easily guessed that after filming, the two men would leave together like loyal friends. Jennifer had other plans for Trey, but what of Marcus? She had to take a guess that Trey was the type of man who liked to share. By all means, Jennifer had planned to spend the rest of her day alongside Trey and give him something he could feel.

It took her a few minutes to change from her dress. Jennifer decided that she would tease both men a bit further by pushing her curvy body through another black dress. It didn't matter to her that she would be leaving the set wearing an outfit directly from the wardrobe. This black dress was different for the sole exception of having a golden zipper right up the front. That would make it easier to peel off when the time came. Jennifer had went the length of arranging her day to be away from her family, all so she could share a night with Trey. Only now was she considering the possibility of having an evening with more than just one male. Sitting down at the makeup table, she took a moment to properly fix up her hair. The dress she wore had a skirt a few inches above her knees, revealing her thick legs. The garter belt and stockings had been taken off, as now her bare legs were on display while her feet were pushed into the same Fuck Me Pumps style black high heels.

"Hey Jennifer!"

A knock followed at the door after she heard Trey's voice calling aloud. Rising up from the small red chair, Jennifer brushed her hands across her dress. Just to make sure it was nice and tidy before she answered him back.

"Come on in, honey!"

She spoke back to him in a sensual tone of voice despite slightly yelling. The dark red door came open after the silver knob turned. Trey poked his head through the door way before stepping in. As Jennifer smiled back at him, she caught the younger man blushing at her.

"I got your message, baby."

Quirking her eyebrows up, she replied with a single word.

"And?"

He stepped through the door, quietly shutting it behind them. There was much for Trey to talk about with Jennifer. He didn't expect her assistant to flag him down across the studio with such a heavy invitation. It was better to get face to face with her for this type of conversation.

"You want me to ask Marcus to go back to a hotel with us?"

Nodding her head, Jennifer continued to smile back at him. Trey couldn't help but sigh at what he perceived to be a slight attempt to look innocent at him. When he didn't response, she spoke up again.

"What can I say? It's been a long time since I've had a chance for a bit of two on one. You didn't tell you had a cute friend."

Again, Trey blushed. His teeth flashed as he grinned and he stepped towards Jennifer. Those big brown eyes gazed back at him, as if she were starring through to his soul.

"I should've known you were a freaky woman."

She giggled before replying.

"A freaky MILF. I remember what you called me."

Throwing her arms around his neck, Jennifer leaned in and softly kissed his lips. Trey still appeared to be baffled at her request, but it was up to her for easing his mind and any tensions that were there. Jennifer glanced back into his eyes while rubbing her fingers up to the back of his head.

"I'm sorry if you're not the type of man that shares. I just thought-"

Trey cut her off in speech.

"I don't mind sharing."

Her finger tips caressed over his dark skin and then Jennifer softly smiled. Quirking her eyebrows up, she bit down on her lower lip. All of this came down to the right words she needed to say.

"As you probably guessed from the last time, I have a preference when it comes to men."

Moving her lips to his right ear, Jennifer whispered to Trey.

"And I would love nothing more than to get the absolute shit pounded out of me tonight by two gorgeous, big ole black dicks."

Right then and there, Trey had to kiss her. He cupped her face and smashed his lips against hers. Jennifer eagerly shoved her tongue into his mouth, dancing it against his as they engaged in a private display of sensual kissing. Was she lying to him with such dirty words? Trey didn't know if he truly believed her, knowing that Jennifer was married woman and all. When the kiss broke, he looked back at her, their foreheads touching temporarily as she moved her hands away from the back of his head. He wasn't going to tell her no. Not now after those dirty words whispered into his ear.

"You're my MILF, Jennifer."

She nodded her head back at Trey, smiling wide. As Jennifer flashed her teeth, he expected her to giggle but all the woman did was reply in a low sensual voice.

"And you're my sexy man. Now go talk to Marcus for me and I'll be seeing you in a few hours."

Trey nodded back at her as he stepped away.

"Alright, I'll do it. Only for you, baby."

Before he could turn around, Jennifer raised her right hand below her mouth and blew him a kiss. Trey hurried out the door, leaving the bombshell actress alone to gather her thoughts and prepare for what was about to be a night of heated lust. The temptations Jennifer felt for Trey were strong and she knew this younger man had the hots for her. For him to bring a friend along had only made her feel more lustful and daring for what a wild night they were about to have. Jennifer had given her assistant instructions, only to tell Trey that she wanted his friend to join them back at the hotel. Soon, she would be leaving the studio and texting him the directions for the hotel she had rented. Only for tonight did she have a room booked, as she knew that this had to be kept under wraps for a quick night.

As Jennifer grabbed her purse and began to head out the makeup room, her mind wandered. She got her point across to Trey so precisely, but now she felt so bold. It had been many years since she had a threesome, let alone involving a man she had some feelings for. It was up to her to cut it loose with him later, knowing she couldn't afford to have a full affair with her family back home. Either way, tonight was going to be a wild night of fun. Two sexy hunks of men that she could gorge herself with and embrace the moment when all their attention would be devoted to her. Her heels clicked and clacked across the floor as her mind wandered back to all the music they had listened to during the show. A special song by the group LSG flashed back, as she was unable to get the lyrics of 'My Body' out of her head.

"My body, your body.
All over my body.
My body, your body.
My body, your body.
All over my body, girl."

3 HOURS LATER

The sun begin to dip down, casting rays of yellow and orange across the sky to create a proper sunlight. For some people, there was no better view of such a sky than driving across the L.A. interstates during the evening of the day. Trey knew that feeling all too well, only this time for a ride he was sitting alongside his best friend Marcus. Jennifer had texted him a destination point, meeting at a hotel across town. Not knowing his way around such hotels, it was good to have Marcus there to pinpoint the directions. All the while, Trey had to consider in the back of his mind such questions regarding Jennifer's words to him. Was she lying about having a preference? He could only go by his first time having a lustful romantic session with her. That was enough to tell him she was honest, but he still had to wonder.

Marcus could not believe what he and Trey were about to do. All during the ride there, he teased his friend about the fact they were about to fuck Jennifer Love Hewitt. This wasn't some cute girl shaking her ass at a party, nor was it the type of woman with a big ass twirling around a stripper pole in heels. Marcus had his own tastes in women, preferring them build to withstand a pounding and with an ass that could properly twerk. To witness Jennifer Love Hewitt of all women twerking it and shaking her ass, that was a dream come true. Now he was about to be fucking her alongside his friend. He teased Trey, asking her if she had a thing for men like them. Maybe Jennifer would rather have them than her own husband. All these questions did was prompt Trey to tell him to shut his mouth.

Back in the hotel room, Jennifer knew she had both men wrapped around her finger. It wasn't a question anymore of Trey sharing her with his friend. The question came down to how they would be able to handle her and how much stamina was built in. Jennifer was confident she could handle them both at the same time, though it had been a long time since her body was put to a true test with a threesome. She had became a married woman and mother since that time, but either way Jennifer was eager to indulge herself in the company of these two fine men. When Trey and Marcus got up to the hotel room, she greeted them both with a kiss on the cheek. Jennifer had spoke greetings in that low, sultry voice that almost let out her hidden southern accent. She offered drinks before they were to get down into the bedroom and get started.

The walls were of a beige color, matching every other room in the hotel suite with the sole exception of the bathroom. Down below, a maroon red carpet covered the floor. In the bedroom, the bed sat in the middle of the room with a nightstand on both sides. White pillows made up the proper dressing of the bed in grey sheets. Jennifer lured both men into the bedroom, speaking just the right seductive words she needed. Before they were to get started, she wanted her men to be ready. That was the only reason she waited around an hour for some chatting and enjoying drinks. They had called room service to deliver a bottle of wine, but it was Marcus who had more than one glass. Both men had stripped naked back in the living room before walking that short path to the bedroom where the buxom actress awaited them.

"Looking good, Trey."

Jennifer smiled at him before her eyes shifted towards Marcus. He stood with a similar build, slightly muscular with tattoos on his chest. They both stood naked, almost as if they were modelling for her viewing pleasure. Her eyes shifted down for a straight glance directly at Marcus' growing black cock.

"You like what you see, girl?"

When Marcus spoke, Jennifer nodded at him. She raised her right hand to the gold zipper at the front of her dress. It went completely to the top of her cleavage, tits almost too big to be contained in this specific dress. She nodded back at Marcus and played with the zipper piece.

"Yes, I do. Did Trey tell you I have a preference?"

The two men looked at each other. Trey couldn't help but give his friend a stern expression while Marcus just smiled. Was his assumption proven correct? Jennifer had read his mind, it seemed. Now they both stood together, listening to the sound of her zipper pushing down. Those great big D cup breasts came bursting out, free without a bra to contain their epic size. Jennifer heard the faint gasps as both men were wowed, watching her discard the dress from her voluptuous body.

"Damn, you're fucking stacked."

Marcus uttered more words as Jennifer gazed at him. She pulled at the straps of her dress and then began to shove it down from her hips.

"Did you expect anything less from me?"

"He shouldn't, I told him how good those big tits look, baby."

When Trey spoke up, Jennifer giggled. She pushed the dress down her curvy legs and stepped out of them. Already completely naked, with only the high heel pumps remaining on. She placed her hands on her hips, spreading her legs out to give the men a good view of her entrance down below. Marcus was already licking his lips as he noticed the fresh dew at her folds. Completely shaved beautiful pink pussy and soon, he would have his big black cock deep in, he thought to himself. Trey reached out with a hand, fondling one of her breasts. This action prompted Marcus to do the same. Her nipples hardened against the palm of their hands and before Jennifer knew it, she was throwing her arms around the men. She pulled them in, shoving their faces down to her great big white tits.

"Mmmmm, you two want these tits? Go on! Show me how much you love them!"

Closing her eyes, Jennifer raised her neck and felt the tingling surge down between her thighs as they touched her. Marcus brought her right nipple into his mouth, eagerly sucking it while Trey attempted to motorboat her other breast. The slobbering and sucking noises were audible along with her moaning. This was just what Jennifer wanted. These two gorgeous black men lusting over her curvaceous body. She roamed the palm of her hands down their backs, slowly caressing their skin while fighting off the urge to finger herself. as they continued, Jennifer exhaled deeply and finally gave in to her own pressure to pleasure herself. She used her right hand fingers to rub at her clit while moaning aloud. Trey was the first to stop, moving his face away from her breasts and then Marcus did the same.

Jennifer turned her head slightly, looking back at Trey as their eyes met. She used her left hand to wrap around the back of his neck, pulling him in for a passionate kiss. Marcus caught sight of this from the corner of his eyes. He came to a halt from sucking on her breast, watching as she was lip-locked with his best friend. They traded multiple kisses while Marcus did his best to captivate Jennifer's attention by squeezing both of her breasts in his hands. When she finally stopped kissing Trey, it was now his turn. She turned to the right, throwing both of her arms around his neck and then shoving her tongue into his mouth. Marcus wasn't prepared for the full onslaught of her lust with a tender kiss. It was a short kiss but with enough force that Jennifer got her point across. She reached down with both hands, fumbling her towards their hanging black snakes that waited her hands.

"Grab it, baby."

Trey's voice alerted her, but Jennifer had gripped both cocks. She slightly squeezed Trey's while glaring back into Marcus' eyes. Trey stepped back slightly and then Jennifer smirked to herself. Here she was with all their attention directed at her and two beautiful black cocks to pleasure down below. Her small hands glided across their thick meat poles. Taking her time to tease the men, Jennifer waited before slowly falling down to her knees. Her right hand held Marcus' long black cock while her left hand was gripping Trey's with authority. Situated on her knees with the discarded dress directly below her, Jennifer finally set her eyes on those two long poles. She was eager to taste them while hearing Marcus moan.

"You said you had a preference?"

Her eyes shifted up to him. Jennifer flashed her teeth in a grin before replying.

"Trey didn't tell you, huh? That's too bad, cause I guess gotta tell you now how much I love a good strong black man. Or better yet, allow me to show you."

With those words spoken, Jennifer parted her lips and guided Marcus' long black cock into her mouth. Letting out a muffled moan, she wasted no time bobbing her head up and down. As she sucked him, her left hand wanked Trey's shaft back and forth.

"Damn!!"

Marcus groaned, letting out a loud moan as his eyes focused on Jennifer down below. She sucked him inch by inch, moving her hand down to the base of his cock as she gripped it. After a few more seconds of slow sucking, she pulled her lips back to the head and released his cock with a popping sound. Turning her head to the left side, it was time to give Trey's shaft some oral attention. She started by spitting on it and then shoving it into her mouth. As Jennifer began to suck him, Trey was relieved. She pushed her mouth all the way down, quickly deepthroating him hard enough to force herself into gagging. As Jennifer sucked Trey, she used her right hand to jerk Marcus' long shaft back and forth. With a slight choke, Jennifer pulled Trey's cock out of her mouth and then went back down on it. This time she devoured his long black snake, sucking it inch by inch.

"She's fucking dirty, man. No wonder you like this woman so much."

Hearing Marcus speak aloud was enough to distract Jennifer. She pulled her lips back to the head of Trey's cock, releasing it with a popping sound. Her eyes shifted up at him as she grinned deviously. Her inner naughty side was coming out so strong, as Jennifer had thoughts of devouring these men and pushing them to the limit to fuck her senseless. At least for now, she was taking turns sucking both black cocks. She shoved Marcus back into her mouth and then let go of his shaft, properly sliding it to the back of her throat to give him an equal feeling of her deepthroat skills. He groaned, gritting his teeth momentarily before she pulled her lips back up and proceeded to bob her head up and down.

"That's what I like, there you go. Suck that fucking cock!"

Marcus groaned again as he was feeling the pace pick up. He wanted to see how dirty Jennifer could get, truly believing her words that he fit her preference. When she pulled her lips off his cock and moved her mouth back to Trey's cock, Jennifer giggled. She had to speak up before sucking again.

"Mmmmmm, I'm spoiled today. I've got two big fuckin' black dicks.. not just one. I can't believe how lucky I am today."

Gripping their shafts, she rubbed them up against her face. Giving the men the image of their shafts pressed up against the cheeks of her face. Jennifer gritted her teeth as Trey's shaft was pushed against her left cheek and Marcus' pole to the right. Sliding her hands up and down, she wanked them before she proceeded to slap their cocks against her face. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of their poles hitting up against her skin had only made both men moan. Trey knew how dirty Jennifer could get from previous experience, but Marcus was only learning through the passing moments. When Jennifer finally stopped teasing them with holding both cocks to her face, it was Trey's turn to be sucked. She shoved his cock into her mouth, wanking Marcus as she sucked.

"God, that is so fucking hot. Look at her go, man."

Once again, Marcus spoke aloud. Muffled moans were audible from Jennifer's voice as she gorged herself on Trey's black dick. Over and over, she bobbed her head up and down only to stop and pull away with sticky saliva strings dangling back to it. Again, she alternated by pushing Marcus cock back into her mouth. This time, Jennifer sucked him harder and faster but only for a short amount of time. She pulled away and brought Trey's rod back into her mouth. Each time she sucked one, she used a free hand to wank the other cock, making sure to please both of them. All this did was give Trey the impression that this clearly wasn't Jennifer's first threesome with two men. When she was finally done sucking each cock back and forth, Jennifer pulled her lips away Marcus' shaft and began to stroke both of them. A loving smile moved across her face, looking at each man back and forth.

"Who's ready for me? Mmmmmm, I know I am."

Her voice called out to them in a low, seductive tone. Jennifer curved her pink lips together, still stroking both cocks with her hands.

"I want it to between your tits, baby."

Trey called out to her, prompting Jennifer to laugh. The time had come for her to tease him.

"Mmmmmm, did I hear that right? You want your big fuckin' black cock between my great big white tits?"

"Yeah! Don't make me wait for it, baby!"

As Jennifer giggled, she finally let go of both dicks. Bringing her hands down below to her great big white natural breasts, she held them up. When she properly pulled them apart to offer a passage, Trey guided his cock right between and watched as she squeezed those beautiful melons around his dark shaft. Jennifer flashed her teeth in a grin, gazing up at Trey's face as he began to buck his hips and thrust his cock between her tits.

"Mmmmmm, you like that? Tell me my tits were made for your big fuckin' black cock. Tell me, honey."

"Your BODY was made for guys like me, baby! You're built for this!"

Jennifer laughed as Trey yelled those dirty words to her. Marcus was temporarily left out from the action, only standing there and watching as his friend was fucking her beautiful tits. He wasn't going to stand there and remain left out. Stepping forward, Marcus called out.

"Hey, want something to suck on?"

When Jennifer turned her head, she was greeted to Marcus' long black pole swinging towards her face and smacking across her right cheek. Jennifer opened her mouth, making it easier for Marcus to shove his cock in, all while Trey was pumping his shaft up and down her wonderful breasts. She moaned a muffled noise while gazing up into Marcus eyes. Jennifer could feel every inch of Trey's cock pushing through the tunnel her tits created solely for him. To make it easier for this position, Marcus planted his hands down on the side of Jennifer's head, roaming his hands through her brunette hair as he began to thrust his cock into her mouth. The two men were now working together; Trey fucking her tits and Marcus fucking her mouth. As they moaned, Jennifer suddenly began a serenade of muffled moans and sucking noises.

"GWAK-GWAK-KAH-GWAK-GWAK!"

"That's it, that's it! Suck that fucking cock!"

Marcus called out to her as Jennifer kept her eyes locked on his. She felt inch after inch of Trey's cock pushing through her breasts, right in sync with how Marcus kept a steady pace at fucking her mouth. For the time being her body was pushed into a new stratosphere of pleasure, knowing it would only get better when she had their cocks inside of her. Trey panted and moaned, watching as his big black cock disappeared between the folds of her tits only to poke back up. If not for Marcus distracting her, he had no doubt she would be licking the head each time it pushed up. Saliva began to drip from both corners of Jennifer's mouth as she sucked Marcus' shaft. He moved his hands off her head, stepping back and pulling his cock from her mouth. That was the quiet sign for Trey to come to a halt. He made one final thrust between her tits and then Jennifer let go of him. As his cock flopped freely, she grabbed it and and leaned down to kiss the head.

"Bring those big titties over here for me, dirty girl! I know he ain't the only one that gets to fuck 'em, right?"

Jennifer giggled at Marcus' words. She let go of Trey's cock and shook her head at Marcus. Moving her hands to carefully fix her hair behind her back, she turned on her knees to give the other man a nod.

"Bring that big black cock over here! I wasn't planning on just having one stuck between my boobs today!"

She spoke with that full smile across her face. Jennifer held her breasts up but when Marcus didn't react fast enough to her likening, she took control. Using her left arm, she moved it beneath her breasts to arch them up. Trey watched as her right hand grabbed his friend's cock and then Jennifer proceeded to tease him. She rubbed the head of his thick black snake up against her right nipple, allowing Marcus to feel the erectness before she alternated it to her other tit. Eyes locked on him, she continued to grin while playfully smacking the head of his cock up against her nipple.

"Damn, you really know how to tease. You're a dirty girl."

"Mmmmmm, yes I am. Are you gonna remind me of that again?"

Again, Jennifer knew the right words to tease this man. She continued to rub that big black cock up against her milky white breasts. Marcus blushed, trying his best not to grin at her while Trey stood to the side and began to wank himself at the sight in front of him. He wasn't going to interfere with them, now watching as Jennifer let go of Marcus' shaft and used both hands to hold her tits up. She shoved them around Marcus' big black cock, leaning her head down to spit on the head. Jennifer wasted no time beginning to pump her breasts up and down as she gazed back up at his face.

"Mmmmmmm, you like that? Don't that feel good?"

"Ohhhhh, yeah. It feels good, I can tell you that."

Giggling back at him, Jennifer flashed her teeth in a smile. She continued to pump her breasts up and down, nicely and slowly. Her eyes locked on Marcus' face while she smiled at him deviously.

"I love having a big fuckin' black cock shoved right between my titties. I thought Trey would've informed you."

Hearing her utter his name, Trey's heart rate jumped as he suddenly blushed. His hand was locked around his cock as he jerked it back and forth, watching as she tittyfucked his best friend. All Marcus did was stand there, allowing the woman to do all the work. She broke eye contact to glance down, watching as the head of his cock poked up. Jennifer opened her mouth and flicked her tongue across the head, leaving Trey standing there and wishing she had done the same for him minutes earlier. Still pushing her tits up and down, Jennifer let the head push into her mouth and pop back out a few times before she came to a sudden stop. Marcus didn't expect her to to promptly halt. He watched as she let go of her breasts and then grabbed his shaft with her right hand. Jennifer did like before, pushing her breasts up with her left forearm underneath. She wanted to tease him one last time by rubbing that beautiful black cock up against her nipples, one after the other.

"You like that, don't you, Marcus? Your cock feels so good between my tits, don't it?"

He nodded back at her as Jennifer flashed her teeth in a grin. Trey let out a frustrated sigh, suddenly feeling left out. He began to climb onto the bed as he called out at Jennifer.

"Come on, baby! I don't wanna stall this for too long! You know I'm fucking you tonight!"

Such a choice words was enough to alert Jennifer to turn her head and look back at Trey.

"Yeah, let's get to it!"

She let go of Marcus' shaft and began to climb up from the floor, turning her back to the other man. For a moment there, Marcus got to take in the sight of her bare plump ass. He remembered watching her twerk earlier today but now he was thinking about how beautiful it would be to see those thick cheeks bouncing up and down as he pounded her from behind. Trey had moved down on his knees, quietly motioning to Jennifer to climb up on all fours. Before she did so, he leaned in and kissed her cheek. Marcus was quick to realize that his friend would be fucking her from behind, so it was too early to go for what he truly wanted. At least for now, he wanted his cock shoved back into her mouth. While Trey got in position behind Jennifer and began to tease her by rubbing his cock down between her thighs, Marcus climbed onto the bed. His feet nearly sank down into the bed sheets as he towered over Jennifer.

"You still hungry, dirty girl? Wanna suck it again?"

Her eyes followed Marcus as he called out to her. Jennifer's face lit up in a grin before she answered him back.

"Yeah, I wanna gorge myself on some fuckin' chocolate! Give me that big ole black cock!"

"Ask and you shall receive!"

While she spoke to Marcus, Jennifer felt the head of Trey's cock pushing past her vulva lips. She let out a moan and glanced behind her right shoulder to offer him a wink.

"Mmmmmm, yeah... Get in there and fuck me, baby..."

Her words were so sensual and loving towards Trey, but when Jennifer turned to glance back at Marcus, that changed. His long black cock swung towards her face and she called out to him.

"I want you to fuck my mouth with this beautiful black cock."

"Oh yeah, I'll gladly do that for you."

Marcus replied while gripping his shaft and shoving it between her small pink lips. Jennifer's eyes were locked on him like before. She let out a muffled moan, shoving her tongue against his shaft from within her mouth. Marcus felt the vibrations while hearing Trey let out a grunt and moan. It felt like time had passed so much since the last time Trey had his cock in this pussy, though it had been less than a month. He let out a sigh of relief as he began to buck his hips and thrust inside her. Marcus watched, seeing how slow his friend was going before he panted his hands onto Jennifer's head and began to pump his cock into her mouth. He wanted to match the overall speed Trey was going in, watching those phat ass cheeks slightly bounce and sway when they hit up against his skin. Once again, Jennifer was locked in between with both men using her body for pleasure.

"Suck it! SUCK IT!!"

Yelling at her louder, Marcus was feeling a bit more wild. He bucked his hips hard, thrusting his cock back and forth between her lips. His big balls smacked against her chin and lower lip as Jennifer felt inch after inch of his cock pumping down her throat. She gagged initially, breaking eye contact only to close her eyes while gagging. ALl the while, Trey thrust his cock into her cunt a bit faster, moving hard enough that her thick ass cheeks bounced and sway each time their bodies smacked together. Soon enough, Jennifer's mouth was making those same slobbering and sucking noises as before.

"KAH-KAH-GWAK-GWAH-KAH-GWAH!"

"Smack her ass, man! Don't just stare at it! Give that ass a good spanking like it deserves!"

Marcus had assumed full control at this point, calling out orders to Trey. They both set their sights on watching that thick rump and her phat ass cheeks bounce all around. Trey raised his right hand and brought it down between pumping his cock back and forth in her pussy. Spank! As the sound echoed throughout the room, Jennifer kept her eyes closed and embraced this moment as she was lust in a frenzy of their lust. Marcus' fingertips dug through her brunette hair for a tighter grip as he continued to fuck her mouth with his long black cock. Jennifer's eyes watered up as she felt every inch of that cock thrusting back and forth into her mouth.

"GWAK-GWAK-GAH-KAH-GWAK-GWAK!"

Once more, her mouth was making all those slobbering and sucking noises that had become music to the ears of both men. Trey smacked her ass again for a second spank and then planted his hands down on her hips. He could feel his balls smacking against the undersides of that glorious booty. Slowing down a bit, Trey knew he had to come to a halt. Marcus knew when to stop as well, but he made one final effort to shove his cock all the way down Jennifer's throats. Listening to her gag and choke on his meat pole before he pulled it out. She coughed and a flood of saliva trickled from her open mouth, streaming down her neck and onto the bed sheets below. When Trey pulled his cock from her pussy, Jennifer swallowed her breath before glancing behind her.

"Come on, baby! I know you like to ride it! I wanna lay down and let you get on top."

Marcus had moved his hands from her head, but he still was the one in control directing her attention. He snapped his fingers at Jennifer, just to make sure her focus was on him.

"If you're gonna ride him, then you're gonna do it with that ass. I wanna be fucking you right now."

She didn't tell him no, all Jennifer did was nod in approval. Marcus stepped back and climbed off the bed while Trey was moving in position. His eyes went to the edge of the bed, figuring it would be easier for his friend to get involved if he moved there. Having never engaged in the act of a threesome, Trey was left using his dirty imagination to configure positions in his head. Laying down on his back, he shoved his way to the left side of the bed, dangling his legs down as his knees bent. Jennifer's eyes watched Trey and she instantly knew what he was trying to do. She crawled over to him, cupping his face to lean down for a quick kiss. Marcus stood with his hands on his hips, resisting the urge to wank himself as he watched Jennifer climb into position.

"Here, I'll help you baby."

Trey spoke while gripping his cock and holding it up. Jennifer had climbed over him, spreading her legs to make it easier to straddle him. He witnessed her white hand gripping his long black cock, wrapping her fingers around it tightly as it slid up the crack of her beautiful phat ass. When he felt the head of his shaft push into her ass hole, Trey let out a loud moan. The tightness suffocated his cock but Jennifer wasn't showing him any mercy as she lowered herself down, taking that strong black dick directly up her ass. With her right hand, Jennifer pushed back on Trey's stomach to arch herself up.

"Go on! Give it to me! Fuck my ass, Trey!"

All she had to do was give him the magic words and Trey moved his hands to her hips. With a soft grip, he began to thrust upward, driving his cock into her ass while Marcus stood there and watched. Jennifer moaned, cooing for both men as she felt every inch of Trey's long black cock pumping up into her ass. She used her left hand to reach down to her neglected cunt and begin fingering herself. Her body slightly wobbled with those big tits shaking up and down. For Marcus, this was a display of pure lust and teasing him like the woman had done before. He stood there for a moment, enjoying this sight as the sound of Jennifer and Trey's bodies smacked together in a solid rhythm.

"You ready for me?"

When Marcus called out to her, Jennifer gazed forward and looked at his face. She moaned, trying her best to give him those desperate puppy dog eyes. It wasn't about begging, but she wanted him to see her desire without saying any words. Nodding her head wasn't good enough for Marcus however.

"Talk to me, you dirty ass hoe! You ready for me to fuck you, or not!?"

Hearing her call her a hoe was enough to get Jennifer screaming to him in a lustful frenzy.

"YES, YES!! GIVE ME YOUR BIG FUCKIN' BLACK COCK, MARCUS!! GET OVER HERE AND FUCK ME WITH IT!!"

Trey grunted, hearing her southern accent come out and echo throughout the hotel suite. He continued to thrust upward into her ass now as Jennifer spread her legs out. Marcus stepped forward, gripping his shaft as he slowly guided it into her pussy. Jennifer gasped at that old familiar feeling. Oh, how it been so long since she was last caught in between two men for the act of double penetration. She screamed aloud as Marcus grabbed her legs to arch them up on his shoulders. Her heels dangled from high up as he began to thrust his cock into her cunt. Jennifer closed her eyes and then threw her arms up as she collapsed her back onto Trey's chest.

"OHHHHHHHH!! OHHHHHHHH, GAWWWDDDDDD!!"

Screaming aloud, her southern accent came out so strong that it slurred her words. The sensation of having her holes stretched by two big black cocks was enough to make Jennifer louder than she had been before. Both cocks pumped inside of her, off set from a rhythm with Trey thrusting into her ass followed after Marcus pumping.

"You like that, huh!? You like getting fucked by two guys!"

Marcus taunted her, causing Jennifer to open her eyes. She went to move her hands onto her breasts as he began to thrust harder and faster. Her great big tits began shaking left and right before flopping up and down. Jennifer gazed up at his face before screaming her reply.

"YESS, YESSSSSS, YESSSSSS! GIVE IT TO ME!! I FUCKIN' LOVE THIS! COME ON AND FUCK THE SHIT OUTTA ME!!"

Trey had moved his head over the left side of her neck, pushing his lips to her skin as he began to suck. Marcus gripped her legs as he continued to pump his cock into her pussy. He wasn't satisfied with her dirty words, not just yet. The man wanted to hear more from her.

"Scream to me! You need it! Tell me you need this!"

"I NEEDED IT, YESSS, YESSSSSS, YESSSSSSSS!! OHHHH MAH GAWDDD, I NEEDED TO GET FUCKED TODAY BY TWO BIG FUCKIN' BLACK COCKS!! GIVE IT TO ME, OHHHHHHH YEAH!!"

The more she yelled, the harder Marcus pumped his cock into her cunt. Again and again, he gave the woman everything he had and more. Trey had slowed down from pumping into her ass, but his cock was still deep within. Jennifer was lost in a heavenly bliss of pleasure with these two men fucking her. This was everything she wanted so far today, expectations completely exceeded. Her hands moved to her breasts, pushing them down. Each time Marcus and Trey thrust into her, Jennifer's hands weren't enough to contain her tits. They shook and bounced slightly, forcing her to re-adjust her grip across her own skin. She kept her eyes locked on Marcus' face, gritting her teeth to show him the pure lust that she was currently feeling.

"This pussy is so fucking good! OHHHHHHHH, MAN!!"

After Marcus wailed his words aloud. Jennifer felt him slowing down. This only made her pout, as she was drawing closer to her orgasm and she didn't want to stop and have to change positions.

"Fuck me! Don't stop! Ughhhhh!!"

Still feeling that he was in control, Marcus shook his head. He let go of her legs, moving them from his shoulders as he pulled his cock from her pussy.

"Don't look at me like that! I want you from behind! Trey, help her up!"

Marcus looked back at Jennifer as he took a few steps back.

"You can turn around and ride him. Let him make you cum. I wanna pound you in the ass. I wanna see you twerk on my dick."

Exhaling her breath, Jennifer slowly grinned at him.

"Oh yeah, is that it? You wanna slam your big fuckin' black cock up my ass and watch me twerk on it?"

"Damn straight!"

Trey had come to a halt seconds early, but his cock remained lodged up her ass. When Jennifer leaned up, he placed his hands on her hips. Marcus offered her hand so she could rise up from the position and stand. Trey had leaned his head up, watching as his cock slowly slid from her dark little hole and down the crack of her booty. Once Jennifer had properly stood up, Marcus let go of her hand so she could turn around and focus on Trey. Again, she straddled the man. This time she belt her knees and used both hands to hold Trey's long shaft up. Jennifer wanted to properly line it up so she could come down on it, sinking that big black cock back inside of her juicy cunt. He let out a moan, all over that familiar feeling of having his cock inside of her. Jennifer's loving eyes gazed at his face as she pushed the palms of her hands down onto his chest. Slowly, she ran her white fingers up his dark skinned body.

From where Marcus stood, once again he had a perfect view of her amazing phat ass on full display. He licked his lips, just imagining that his friend before him had properly enjoyed pounding that ass in the past. It was one thing to enjoy a proper curvy stacked woman, but this wasn't that. They were fucking Jennifer Love Hewitt and little could he have ever guessed in his past life that he would have this moment all to himself. Trey and Jennifer got started without Marcus as she rolled her hips slightly, allowing his cock to pump in and out of her. Flicking her hair around to glance beyond her right shoulder, Jennifer smirked back at Marcus. Since he wanted to see her twerk, it was time to tease him once more. She leaned forward, allowing her breasts to hover closer towards Trey's face as she began to roll her hips and twerk.

"Damn, now that's what I'm talking about... What an ass! You know how to work it!"

Clap. Clap. Clap. Marcus smiled to himself and spoke in approval at watching Jennifer twerk for him. Those mighty ass cheeks smacked together in a solid rhythm between the sounds of her and Trey moaning. Glancing at him again from across her shoulder, Jennifer giggled. Trey had reached up with both hands, latching onto her breasts as she spoke aloud.

"I thought you wanted to pound me in the ass, Marcus? What are you waiting for!?"

"Let's just say I like watching a big booty hoe like you who knows how to twerk."

"Get over then and shove that big fuckin' black cock up my ass so I can twerk on it."

That was enough to motivate Marcus from standing there and watching. He stepped forward, gripping his shaft as he guided it up the crack of Jennifer's fine booty. She came to a halt from her movements and instead turned her head forward. Trey squeezed her breasts, forcing her to moan aloud before he shoved his head forward and smother himself with her tits. As he was busy playing with her tits, Jennifer soon felt Marcus slowly push his cock through her dark little hole. Again, the three were engaged in an act of double penetration. Trey was distracted with her breasts, still smothering himself as he began to motorboat her breasts while Marcus took the first thrust into her booty.

"Damn, this ass is tight!"

He grunted while pulling his right hand back to quickly spank that ass. Marcus watched her firm ass cheeks slightly wobble as Jennifer moved her hands to her breasts and continued to smother Trey with them, rubbing those tits up and down against his face. For now, Marcus was the only one thrusting while Trey was entirely distracted with the love of her tits.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah! There you go! Come on and pound that ass with your big fuckin' black cock!"

Spank! Jennifer's dirty words were rewarded with the strike of Marcus' palm across her buttocks. He raised his hand to smack the right cheek of her ass again before planting his left hand down, digging into her firm skin as he spread his fingers. Trey finally pulled his face away from her tits, laying down as he began to thrust his cock up into her pussy. Jennifer closed her eyes and turned her head with the intention of looking back from her right shoulder.

"You like that, huh? I knew you were the type of hoe that likes to take it up the ass."

She wanted to reply, but Jennifer couldn't muster any words while letting out a soft coo. Like before, she felt both of them thrusting into her. One cock after the other with Marcus bucking his hips slightly faster than Trey. Her breasts began to shake and bounce, prompting Marcus to raise his hands and squeeze them again. Jennifer opened her eyes while exhaling deeply at the feel of his touch. She wasn't screaming like before, but she was certain that they would both finish the job at pushing her to that sweet release. As they thrust and pump their cocks into her, Jennifer elevated her head and close her eyes. She pushed the palms of her hands down onto Trey's chest as she called out to them.

"Ohhhh, OHHHHHHHHH MAH GAWD!! THAT'S IT, YEAH! YEAH!! FUCK ME!!"

Her southern accent came out stronger than before. When Jennifer screamed, Trey made an effort to thrust harder. He grabbed at her hips, moving his hands beneath Marcus who was now pulling her ass cheeks apart. The other man wanted to watch his cock pumping in and out of her ass while listening to her moans and cries of pleasure.

"HARDER!! FASTER!! GIVE IT TO ME, OHHHHHHHH GAWWWDDDD!! YESSS, YESSSS, YESSSSSSS!!"

Gasping her breath, Jennifer gazed down at Trey's face His face was scrunched up, and that was enough for her to know he was close enough as she was. Over and over, Jennifer felt inch after inch of both cocks pumping into her holes. Marcus began grunting and perhaps that meant he was close enough, but Jennifer was more concerned about herself. Raking her fingernails across Trey's chest, she wanted him to make her cum.

"I'm almost there! Come on and FUCK ME!!"

Gritting his teeth, Trey pumped into her harder and faster. When Jennifer gasped with her lower lip falling, that was enough to tell him this was it. Her legs began shaking as he felt the flood of her juices from within. He closed his eyes, grunting as she screamed out.

"OHHHHHHHHH, GAWWWWDDDDDDDD!"

Her voice calling out with that slurred speech from her southern accent was enough to distract Marcus who also grunted aloud. He pulled his cock out of her ass, giving it one final spank before stepping back. At least from where he stood he got to witness her powerful orgasm, flooding his friend who was still inside of her. It took every bit of inner-strength from within Trey not to blow his load inside of her, but he maintained. Jennifer was out of breath, desperately attempting to recover from her climax as she called out to both men.

"Come on and help me up! Get me down on the floor! Neither of you came yet..."

Swallowing her breath, Jennifer finished speaking.

"I'm gonna finish you both myself."

Without replying in spoken word, Marcus moved his hands over to her hips and then both he and Trey aided Jennifer. Once she got up and Trey's cock slid out from her pussy, Jennifer wasted no time falling down to her knees on the floor. Marcus stood at her left hand side, soon joined by Trey as he put his feet to the floor and stepped around. Once again, Jennifer was down on her knees ready to service those two big black cocks that were all for her. She reached out with her hands, grabbing them. Trey's cock was slick, coated in her juices that dripped to the carpet floor below. As Jennifer wanked them, she gazed up at both men. Her hands moved up and down at a quick pace, prompting Marcus to smile at her.

"You gonna make me blow my load all over you?"

"Yeah! I'm gonna let you cover me in cum like a nasty ass hoe!"

At long last, Jennifer saw the best opportunity to mock that nickname right back at Marcus. All he did was moan. Trey called out to her next.

"Suck it one last time for me, baby. I'll make sure to leave you sticky and drippin' in it."

She didn't reply. Instead, Jennifer shoved that big black cock between her lips and loudly slurped her own juices from Trey's rod. She began to bob her head up and down, devouring it inch after inch.

"Damn, she can't slow down. Not even after we pounded the shit outta her."

To say Marcus was impressed would've been an understatement. Jennifer had proven to him that she was something of a walking sex goddess of women in town. When she had enough of Trey's cock, Jennifer pulled her lips away and it was now Marcus' turn for one last round of sucking. She shoved it into her mouth, gazing up at his face as she sucked the first few inches and then used her left hand to begin wanking up in sync with her lips moving down. Jennifer attempted to wank Trey's cock but he snatched it away from her, eagerly wanking himself as he had aimed it towards her face. She continued to suck Marcus, making him moan and cry out for her.

"Ohhh, OHHHHHHH GOD DAMMIT!! THAT'S IT!!"

Jennifer knew right when to stop, pulling her lips off that black shaft with a popping sound. She let go of his cock, allowing him the privilege to wank himself as she sat back on her knees. Both dicks aimed directly at her face. All she could do was grin, knowing that within seconds, she was about to be a sticky dripping mess. Jennifer moved her hands down to her breasts, holding them up in case any cum missed her face.

"Cum for me! Give it to me! I'm a nasty, cum thirsty hoe and want it all over mah face!!"

Again, her southern accent came out. Jennifer bit down on her lower lip, closing her eyes with a big grin across her face. She could hear them panting and groaning as the men were eager to cum for her.

"Mmmmmmmm, give me that cum..."

Right as Jennifer finished her words, a splash of spunk went flying out of Trey's cock and splattering onto her forehead. It got into her hair with a thick wad covering her forehead. Marcus' cock began to erupt soon after.

"Oh GOD! GOD... DAMN!!"

Marcus groaned, watching strings of his cum splatter across the left side of Jennifer's face. A thick wad went directly below her eye, slathering into her eyebrow and hair. She began to giggle upon feeling more cum splash across her skin. A squirt fired from both cocks, criss-crossing a pattern onto her forehead that dripped down. Jennifer blinked as she slowly opened her eyes, then closed them again to witness a wad of cum from Trey's rod right before it splattered onto her right cheek. Gasping for breath, Jennifer moaned while wobbling her head slightly. Marcus planted his free hand down on the back of her head, just to avoid her from moving enough to dodge his cum. Trey was done, squeezing his shaft to force out the final drops that only trickled down onto the floor. Out of breath, both men stood there drained completely with Jennifer gazing up at them with a face full of cum. Streams of their semen trickled down her face as she smiled wide and spoke aloud.

"Mmmmmm, that's the kind of sticky mess I was craving today. It's been years since I had this much cum on my face."

2 WEEKS LATER

Light shined in a pattern from the mini blinds across the room as Trey awakened from a drunken slumber past the PM hours into the afternoon. A light beard had developed over his face from lack of shaving in the past week. His sleep schedule was off as a way of dealing with the sudden blues that had come and gone from life smacking him in the face. Fantasy Radio Hotel had been cancelled, all due to another studio interjecting themselves into the project. Another agency had become involved, striking the project with copyright claims back to three different record labels. That was only one problem that led to Trey's failure, as the other one was more complicated and left him heartbroken. Another studio had stepped in with an agent looking to sign Jennifer Love Hewitt to a major upcoming season of the show 9-1-1.

It only made sense for her to end the affair before it could potentially grow into a problem with her married life. Trey couldn't hold a grudge against her for that. Jennifer had stopped responding to his texts and answering his phone calls after they had 'the talk' together. It wasn't so much about her career, but all about saving her marriage. An affair here or there off to the side didn't seem to a big deal to her, as long as she cut the strings away before feelings could grow. That was a problem for Trey, as he had already developed feelings for this older woman. Laying there in bed, he had spent another night wasted from hitting the bottle and trying to relieve his pain and loneliness. Another project would come up, as he had to prove something to his father about making it in the real world. All the while, he spent his nights thinking about Jennifer along the lines of an old song by Keith Sweat. If only she knew how much his feelings had grown for her every time she told him no about meeting up.

"I’ve been searchin’ all my life,
Oh, baby, and I will, I will find somebody just like you.
And now that I think my search is over, yeah, baby,
Can’t you see, can’t you see girl,
What I’m goin’ through? Why?

There you go tellin’ me no again.
There you go, there you go.
I wanna be more than just your friend.
Don’t you know, don’t you know."

THE END
« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 08:53:09 PM by Cadeauxxx »
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Peronath

Re: Fantasy Radio Hotel Ch. 2 (Jennifer Love Hewitt)
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2021, 07:48:29 AM »
Always extremely fun to see more Jennifer and as always Cadeauxxx you excel at these scenes. They are always amazing fun to read and enjoy. Glad you managed to go back and finish it up! Well worth it.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Nikko

Starfucks93

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2021, 06:57:57 PM »
I loved it. So good to see you return to write this story 😍

Chlp

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2021, 02:39:57 AM »
Great work, JLH and 2 cocks, what more could you  need, (OK maybe 3!). Nicely written man.

flawed_existence

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2021, 05:21:34 PM »
Don't know what to tell you after that. Man you are on a roll blowing my mind. Just when I think you're going to slow down, you keep going red hot.

I fucking LOVED the teasing when she was on her knees. Those little details are the stuff that you do so well. I never know what to expect, had no idea she was going to rub those cocks against her face and what an image that painted in my head.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Cum4JLH, Nikko

Selenator

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2021, 08:10:44 PM »
Thanks dude. Jennifer is back in business  8#=D

Runningrock

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2021, 08:17:54 AM »
Great work! I loved how she teased the guys  =P~

Cum4JLH

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2021, 01:46:49 PM »
Thanks for emailing me to check this out. I didn't think you would write Jennifer again.

Love the Jodeci song, I can picture her dancing to that in the Client List or another show.

You handle threesomes soooo well, when I seen that at the top of the codes I knew this was going to be a wild ride!

Nikko

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2021, 12:03:19 PM »
This sequel is downright awesome Cade! This Chapter 2 is just amazing, great how it all fits together, follows and reads perfectly well. Well written, well detailed, well illustrated, it's excellence, everything is well balanced and it's really worth it!
This story deserved a sequel and you did it brilliantly, it's a great job delivered here, Jennifer's teasing is top notch. Unbelievable!
Thanks very much.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2021, 04:56:43 PM »
Thank you for the kind words, everyone. Truly appreciate it and am glad I was able to go back and finish it. This story had been sitting unfinished for 3 years.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Cum4JLH, Nikko

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA