Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Hung Like a Norse (multi celeb series)  (Read 6365 times)

DarkSwordsman

Hung Like a Norse (multi celeb series)
« on: August 30, 2021, 11:19:58 AM »
Hung Like a Norse

Chapter 1

Starring: Elizabeth Olsen as Elisabeth Olsen

Brie Larson as Brianna Larsson

and Scarlett Johansson as Charlotte Johansson

Also starring: Alicia Vikander

The North Sea, 980 AD

A boat appeared on the horizon, emerging like a ghost ship through a thick shroud of mist that hung above the North Sea waters.  The vessel, commonly referred to as a longship, had set sail from the Kingdom of Norway earlier that day, heading west toward the Kingdom of Scotland.  The men on board were known as Northmen, or Norsemen in their native tongue.  Later, they would be known as Vikings and tales of their voyages would be told for centuries to come. 

Norsemen had been conducting raids in what would come to be known as the British Isles for close to 200 years, and had annexed much of its land by the end of the 9th century.  But with Scandinavian influence beginning to wane on the islands, a new wave of Viking travellers were returning from the north to reclaim those coveted lands.

There was a breeze in the autumn air, rippling the longship’s sail and adding a light chop to the northern seas.  Thick wooden oars cut through the water, propelled in unison by the powerful muscles of the souls on board.  This particular Viking tribe numbered 25 strong; a quarter century of the most fearless warriors in all the northern lands. 

Sat at the bow, beneath the magnificently carved snarling dragon figurehead, was the ship’s commander, Harald Olsen.  A well-built man of impressive endowment, Olsen was better known by his nickname of Harald the Hung- a moniker bestowed upon him by the women of Nidaros, his beloved hometown. 

His blue eyes glistened in the afternoon sun, just one of the God-like attributes that sent women swooning from Helsingborg to Hedeby.  Long coarse hair grew down from his chin, perfectly complimenting his chiselled Nordic features.  His beard had been platted into the most intricate of braids, as had his hair; thick golden locks that had been sheared at the sides and spilled down his back for an eternity.  The tunic he wore had been cut down to his chest, showcasing a torso so muscled it put Thor himself to shame.

As was typical for a man of his standing, three gorgeous Nordic women were gathered between his thighs, each tending to a different part of his intimate anatomy.  To his right was Miss Brianna Larsson, a common Swedish wench.  To his left was Miss Charlotte Johansson, former wife to King Erik of Sweden.  Both had succumbed to Harald’s charms during a voyage to Uppsala, and agreed to join him on his journey to the west.  In the centre was one Elisabeth Olsen, Harald’s wife and bearer of his children. 

Leaning back against the stempost with his arms spread wide across the gunwales, Harald’s thick wool pants were down around his ankles, baring his member to the elements.  The cold sea winds had done little to affect his size, and his wide and girthy shaft sprouted from his blonde bush of pubes like the trunk of a big Scots pine. 

Blonde head bobbing at a smooth and steady pace, Elisabeth Olsen’s full pair of lips were wrapped around her husband’s horn, her writhing pink tongue lapping gently at the tip of his helmet.  Two more sets of lips enveloped his bloated testicles, pulling them in different directions and stretching the skin of his scrotum.   

Elisabeth’s sparkling green eyes stared up at her husband as she sucked his dick, her lips pushing deeper with each swift bob of her head.  Harald had sampled the oral talents of many a northern woman during his time at sea, but nobody handled his size quite like his very own wife.  Soon her plump red lips were puckered at his groin, his messy, wet bellend pushing past her tonsils and halfway down her esophagus.

“Wow!” Harald exclaimed, cooing in his native tongue.  “I must say, my love, you are the finest feaster of phallus in all the Nordic lands.  Why, if these two possess even a tenth of your talents, I’ll be a very lucky man indeed.  Now step aside, dear wife.  I think it’s time for the Swedes to take a turn.”

Elisabeth pried his rod from between her lips and passed it onto Brianna, a thick mess of spittle slopping down the length of his shaft.  Brianna gaped her lips and slotted his crown between them, attacking his member with ferocious intent.  The very first pass took half of his length, further wet sluices of sticky saliva bathing the width of his dong. 

“I say, beloved, this Uppsala wench has some rather special skills of her own,” Harald declared.  “She’s not quite up to your standards, dear wife, but she’s not very far behind.  Who would have thought that a simple peasant girl could please a man so masterfully?”

“Dare I say, husband, that this penniless wench has had far more practice than the likes of me,” Elisabeth returned.  “Why, a peasant like her will fall to her knees for half a cup of ale!”

Harald’s head tilted back and a deep, booming laugh roared forth from the bowels of his throat.  “A point well made, my dear.  But peasant or not, this young lady has quite the voracious appetite.  Why, even if I were to contract a fresh batch of herpes, it will have been well worth the discomfort.”

Brianna’s cheeks hollowed inward and she sucked the Norseman harder, her soft slick tongue caressing his veiny underbelly.  His knuckles turned white as he gripped onto the gunwales, nearly denting the wood with his fingers.  He squirmed where he sat, his whole body tensing as one particularly violent suck nearly brought up the contents of his balls. 

“My word!  This woman’s gluttony knows no bounds!  I fear that a life of malnutrition has left her with an appetite that may never be sated.”  He looked down at Brianna, brushing locks of hair from her face as she gorged herself rotten.  “Don’t fret, my dear.  For I am a generous man, and shall endeavour to provide you with the sustenance you so sorely require.”   

He turned to Charlotte, a wide grin stretched across his bearded face.  “And what of you, Your Ladyship?  Does your love of felatio run as deep as your fellow Swede?  Why, I’m sure you feasted on King Erik on many an occasion.  But how, I wonder, will you fare against a real man?”

With that, Harald wrenched his member from deep down Brianna’s throat and pointed it at Charlotte.  The former queen consort of Sweden eyed his juicy cock and leapt on it without further prompting, impaling herself on that long flesh spear in three seconds flat.  Wrapping her arms around his thighs, she used them for leverage as she pulled herself on his pole, choking it down with the greatest of ease.  Time and again her lips kissed his groin, his one-eyed monster slithering down her throat like a serpent of the sea.

The bodice of her dress came suddenly untied, showing off a valley of cleavage that was larger than the deepest fjord.  Harald gazed at her rack with wide, unblinking eyes, grasping a handful of breast as she continued to suck him.

“Your Ladyship, yours is the most bountiful bosom I have encountered in many a good long year,” he declared, giving her weighty udder a firm and hearty squeeze.  “Why, I’ve been looking for a new sheath for this sword of mine for quite some time, and feel that your spectacular breast may be just what I need!  May I slot it betwixt them to see if it fits?”

“Mmhmm,” Charlotte murmured, slurping away at his beast with renewed and relentless vigor.

Harald pried himself loose and palmed his spit-soaked rod, stroking himself steadily as the former Swedish monarch bared her magnificent breasts.  She lowered her bodice and out they came, spilling free from her dress and into the open air.  The cool sea breeze stood her nipples to attention and Harald, glutton that he was, couldn’t resist the urge to suckle at her swollen teet.

Gathering those weighty mounds and his large and calloused hands, Harald jiggled them excitedly as he pushed them together, immersing himself in the valley between.  His lips found a nipple and wrapped themselves around it, guzzling like a famished babe. 

“Mmm!  I say,” said Harald, mumbling through mouthfuls of tit, “this chest of yours is simply divine!  If I were to breed with you, Your Ladyship, there would be no concern about nourishing our young.  Why, these bosoms must hold enough sustenance to feed an entire litter!”

Harald stood and slapped his fat cock between her breasts, squishing them around the shaft as he started thrusting.  His dick sawed between her titties with effortless grace, slicing through her cleavage like a knife through butter.  His leaking pink helmet prodded at her chin, leaving gooey, wet smears upon her flesh.  Gaping her lips as wide as they’d go, Charlotte caught his large bellend between them as it poked out from between her boobs.  Releasing it with a loud *POP*, she left a thick mess of spit on his crown as it plunged back down to the depths. 

Harald gripped her titties tight, remoulding them with his hands as he sliced his dick between them.  His balls oscillated wildly, swinging back and forth like a flail, and smacking against her torso.  And soon, those very same gonads were swollen like a pair of plums, his long, thick cock throbbing incessantly as it soared through her chestal chasm. 

“My word!” Harald exclaimed.  “Ladies, I dare say my genitals are quite fit to burst!  Who so wishes to taste the potent elixir of these mighty and powerful loins?”

“It would be the grandest honour, Sir Harald,” Charlotte declared, gazing up at the Norseman as he plowed through her bouncing bosom.  “After all, ‘tis my fine breasts that have bloated your parts to such unfathomable size.  Surely, it’s only right that you should empty your gonads all over them.”

“But what of I, good sir?” asked Brianna, squeezing in beside her fellow Swede.  “Did I not play your fiddle proficiently with my oh-so-seasoned mouth?”

“But, husband, surely ‘tis I who should be granted such privilege,” Elisabeth suggested.  “I am your wife, am I not?  And if one wishes for me to bear him more children, he might want to think twice about where he aims his emission.”

All three women made very good arguments.  Indeed, every one of them had sucked the Viking warrior six ways from Sunday, performing tricks upon his todger that were nothing short of sorcery.  Deciding which one to gift with his jism was to be quite the difficult task.  But then, why should he limit his blast to just a single target?  After all, his loins held enough juice to hose down an entire village (something he’d done on multiple occasions), and with his testes swollen up like a pair of plums, he could douse the three women from head to toe and still have more to spare.

Harald pried his staff from that great rack of tits and promptly started jerking, knuckles shuffling from the bottom to the top.  The Nordic beauties gathered in close, jostling and jockeying before him.  A few more strokes and his bellend erupted, shooting his splooge in every direction.

The first thick blast struck Charlotte’s bosom, drenching both mounds in his fiery hot jism.  Pumping his rod like a madman, he recalibrated his aim and fired once more, leaving further ropes of goo splattered across Brianna’s face.  Last but not least came his loving wife, and as he aimed his winking tip at her flushed and gorgeous face, the Viking stud emitted what was quite possibly the most potent blast of the lot, coating her features and messing her dirty blonde hair.

Harald’s legs went weak and he stumbled backwards, collapsing in a heap on the ship deck.  But the women weren’t done yet, and as the fallen warrior lay spent in the bow of his longship, Brianna and Elisabeth cupped their fellow blonde’s enormous, spunk strewn breasts and licked up every last drop.

“Wow!” Harald wheezed, resting his head against the stempost as he tried to recover his senses.  “Ladies, I dare say that was the most violent eruption my genitals have ever produced!  Now would you be so kind as to take care of my men?  They’ve rowed hard since we left the homeland and deserve remuneration.”

The women did as directed.  Rich, salty jism still tingling their taste buds, they knelt before the first two seamen and tugged down their britches, two equally long and thick dongs flopping out from within.  They didn’t quite measure up to Harald the Hung, but they weren’t a long way off.  And as they sucked both men dry and moved onto the next, the three women quickly learned that every berserkr in the tribe was endowed beyond belief; meaty appendages swinging between their thighs that could give their nation’s moose a run for their money. 

But the women weren’t deterred by such phenomenal size- quite the opposite, in fact- and happily blew each warrior into unconsciousness, accumulating gutfuls of goop as they crawled up and down the ship deck.  Dick after dick slid down Brianna’s throat, her cute little nose pressing against one chiseled torso after another as she took each man to the hilt.  While Charlotte wrapped her full set of breasts around a seemingly endless procession of penises, performing countless tittyfucks until her chest was caked in splooge.   

Erik the Endowed.  Lars Longkok.  Olaf Axelrod.  Everyone of them and more had their wangs worshipped by that delightful Nordic trio, their work at the oars briefly halted as they dumped a big load in their bellies.   But it wasn’t all barrel-chested men with thick beards and even thicker cocks that were powering the ship towards Scotland.  Indeed, one of the oarsmen was in fact an oars-woman; and a very pretty oarswoman at that.  Her name was Alicia Vikander.  Another Swede and, quite possibly, the fiercest warrior in the entire tribe. 

A beautiful blonde with a strong rower’s frame and delectable dark brown eyes, Alicia was known for using her good looks to win favour with her adversaries.  Then, once she’d fucked their brains right out of their skulls, the gorgeous Swede would maim those unfortunate souls in the most brutal way imaginable, wracking up a list of victims that would make Attila the Hun blush.  Though, in spite of all her callousness, she saved her most brutal attacks for Harald’s enormous cock, blowing the man senseless on a regular basis. 

And though she possessed neither the ox-like endowment nor the superhuman virility of her fellow warriors, Alicia had rowed just as hard as any other and deserved a reward for her efforts. So, setting her sexual preferences aside, Brianna knelt before the female berserkr, buried her face between her thighs and tongued away at her sweet pink cunny like her life depended on it.  And who knew, maybe it did. 

And so it continued, from one hour into the next.  Dicks were sucked and tits were fucked, testes voided and drained.  Harald sat back and watched, stroking himself back to full rigidity as he awaited the trio’s return.  By the time they were done, every man onboard had been sucked to completion, all three women ingesting enough protein to sustain them for the rest of the trip.  Then, with the last cock sucked and the final sack emptied, the women returned to Harald, kneeling before him as the cycle continued.

The remaining journey followed much the same pattern.  The three Nordic ladies would tend to Harald the Hung and his footlong spear with every trick in their arsenal.  Then, once they were done with him, they would set about his men (and women) as they toiled at the oars, thanking them for their labour with the greatest gifts a person could ask for.  Five long days and countless blowjobs later, and Harald’s longship had reached its destination.  Docking on a sandy coastline, his men gathered their shields and hopped down onto the beach, touching ground in the Kingdom of Scotland. 

The beach gave way to acres of lush green field, and twin plumes of smoke from a nearby settlement billowed up into the cloudy grey sky.  Without word, Harald and his men marched menacingly along the sandy beach and off across the field, in search of their new home.  The land was theirs for the taking.

End of Chapter 1
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, TLMorgan, MoscowCalling, Calibur009, Nikko, Tyg, Rayden, Themyers

Calibur009

Re: Hung Like a Norse (multi celeb series)
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2021, 02:14:59 PM »
Great work on the first chapter of your new series, Dark. I really enjoyed it. Can't wait to read the next chapter. :Y:

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: Hung Like a Norse (multi celeb series)
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2021, 05:20:22 PM »
Very interesting concept, excellent execution and supreme selection of celebs for the first chapter (some of my favorites!)

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, Lordofwar

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA