Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Hornier Than Ever featuring Billie Eilish  (Read 78600 times)

TLMorgan

Hornier Than Ever featuring Billie Eilish
« on: September 28, 2021, 12:32:59 AM »
Hornier Than Ever

Starring Billie Eilish

Disclaimer: Everyone in this fictional story is over the age of 18.

Codes (MF,cons,oral,anal,cunningulus,titfuck)

“All my filthy animals out there, the moment you have been waiting for has arrived. One of our most requested celebrity guests graciously accepted our invitation as she is, believe it or not, a big fan of the show and she is here today to promote her brand new album, Happier Than Ever. And I know I’ll be happier than ever during and after the show if you catch my drift. Please welcome, multi-platinum recording artist and Grammy-winning singer, Billie Eilish!”

Boland Slime of Prime Slime introduced mega pop star Billie Eilish onto his underground radio show. She walks into the studio wearing a big smile and one of her signature big baggy outfits but the massive size of her chest is still clear underneath her baggy top. Billie sits down across from Bo with her big smile.

“Holy shit! I can’t believe I’m here,” said the awestruck singer and continues, “As you know, I’m a big fan, Boland. Been listening to Prime Slime before I became famous,” she chuckled.

Jackie, Boland’s co-host on Prime Slime chimes in, “The only people up this late at night listening to our show are lonely virgins and psycho pervs,” she laughed.

“A psycho perv I am, a virgin I am not,” the modest singer responded gleefully.

“And that’s a very good trait to have especially if you come on my show,” Boland replied and continues, “Even before you shed the big baggy clothes to show off that magnificent body of yours, you seemed like a very sexual person. I mean, sticking the end of a guitar in your mouth? If you want something that big to fit in your mouth, I got something for you and I just popped a Blue Chew.”

Billie bust out into hysterical laughter while the shameless host rubs his rock-hard member.

Boland smiles, “You have such a rocking body with a nice fat ass and those giant bonkers. Oh my god, those big fat milkers. Can I let you in on a little secret?”

Billie shrugs her shoulders, “sure.”

“Uh-oh, should have said no,” warned Jackie in a jokingly manner.

“I told Jackie, so now I’m telling you. The night when you finally decided to show the entire world that you have freaking huge boobs, I masturbated to that video over a dozen times. I came so many times I could have opened up a donut shop and glazed every dozen with my jism,” confessed an unapologetic Boland. Billie looks at him unfazed by his confession.

“I’ve heard far worst and far more disgusting stories,” she laughed and continues, “Besides, hearing that coming you from is a real honor.”

Jackie rolls her eyes, “Oh boy. Like the head on his shoulders needs to be just as big and swollen as the head on his dick,” she laughed.

“Jackie ain’t lying,” he confirmed and continues, “And you know you’re not leaving this studio until we see those ginormous titties. Our audience wants to know if them suckers are real.”

Billie looks at Boland with her mouth gaping wide open, shocked that he had accused her huge tits of being fake.

“I can guarantee you my boobs are real. Don’t you watch any of my Instagram videos?”

“You means the ones where you’re pimp slapping your massive fat ass cow titties? Of course and I’ve masturbated to those too,” he confessed while steadily stroking his boner and continues, “But those videos aren’t enough to prove your fat ass knockers are real.”

“I see what you’re trying to do,” Billie responded, wise to Boland’s plan, and continues, “If you want to see my yiddes, all you had to do is ask. I’ll do anything for my favorite talk show host.”

With that, Billie lifts her baggy top over her head exposing a big stretchy black sports bra housing her remarkable gigantic pair of tits.

“Oh gosh. Is it nippy in here or what?” said Jackie referring to Billie’s big long nipples being hard and showing through her black sports bra.

Billie chuckles as he takes off her sports bra, releasing an avalanche of milky-white plump flesh known as her famous E cup knockers, toppled with drink coaster-sized pale pink areolas and big hardened pink nipples.

After an awkward moment of silence, a stunned Boland replies, “Holy smokes, guys! I wish all my listeners right now could see 19-year-old Billie Eilish’s big fucking huge massive titties. I mean, these things are enormous and beautiful with big areolas and huge nipples hard enough to cut through glass. Oh my god,” he ended, stroking his fully erected dick under his desk.

“Well Billie, you did awaken the beast. You’re going to have to put him back to sleep now or we’ll never hear the end of it,” said Jackie.

“Luckily I came on the show to do exactly that,” the famous singer replied, licking her big full lips at Boland.

“Your biggest fan is waiting,” Boland said with his pants and cum-stained underwear around his ankles and his rock-hard naked fat dick out in the open.

Billie gets up from across the studio and makes her way over to Boland, surprised by the size of his pinkish penis.

“I guess he is my biggest fan,” her last words before dropping to her knees and wrapping her thick lips around the knob of his cock.

The big-tittied singer moans loudly as her drooling mouth slides up and down the Slime Prime’s host’s large throbbing dick. She clutches the base of his shaft with one hand and begins stroking while her other hand cradles his thick hairy ball sack and massages them. She increases the speed of her sucking with each hard inch of his cock disappearing between her juicy lips.

“Oh shit, Jackie! Her mouth feels incredible on my cock. Oh, fuck! It feels like sticking my dick in the gooiest cream-filled pie ever. Fuck, oh fuck!” moaned Boland, detailing Billie’s hot wet mouth gobbling his dick.

After a few minutes, Billie lifts her mouth off his wet cock and begins licking his shaft with her thick tongue until she reaches his balls. While holding and squeezing Boland’s smooth scrotum, she laps her tongue over his nut bag in turns. She then wetly sucks one entire testicle between her fat lips, moaning, nursing, and stretching it outwards. She repeats the assault on his other testicle driving Boland wild as pre-jism discharges from the mushroom head. The singer’s hand jerks his meaty cock while her mouth devours her ball sack.

Boland moans, “I’m so close. Ughhhh, shit.”

Billie releases his cum-filled sack covered in her saliva and resumes bobbing her head up and down his pulsing member. Boland grabs the famous singer by her new short blonde mop and controls her head movements, pushing her mouth up and down his extremely hard junk until her mouth is full of his painfully throbbing package. He holds her head in the deep-throat position for several seconds before allowing the singer to pull up, but Billie pulls up halfway, keeping her lips sealed tight around his throbbing man meat, and goes back to deep-throating the Prime Slime host until he explodes big ropes of cum inside her mouth.

“Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh!” Boland cried, submitting to a massive orgasm and releasing a mighty blast of nut juice down Billie’s willing throat. The busty singer is more than happy to swallow his sticky load.

After Billie’s throat absorbs the sticky spunk like a sponge, she lifts her head and smiles at Boland saying, “I’m so horny right now. Hornier than ever just sucking your dick.”

“Lucky for you Billie, my nickname is marathon man.”

“Ha,” Jackie scoffed.

Boland and Billie engage in a hot kiss. He can smell his semen on her breath and taste the aftermath of her swallowing his load. He reaches down and cups one of her huge tits, getting his first feel. The fat jug is weighty and firm yet pliable and even overflowed his large palm a bit as he squeezed the young flesh.

Breaking the kiss, the Slime Prime host pulls Billie by her enormous knockers so they are in his face and starts planting kisses all over them. He squeezes her renowned massive tits together and licks her areolas and nipples in turns sending chills through her voluptuous 5’3 body.

“You like having your boobs played with?” Boland teased before blowing his hot breath over her stiff nipples.

Billie replies, “Fuck yeah. I play with my titties all the time when I can’t get anyone else to.”

“Oh, so you’re a secret slut?” Jackie asked.

Billie chuckles to the feeling of Boland’s lips wrapping around one of her nipples and sucking on it while answering, “Name one female in Hollywood or in the music business that’s not a secret slut.”

Boland briefly pulls his lips off Billie’s hard nipple and says, “I bet your brother gets horny all the time being around you. Has he seen you naked? Have you ever let him play with your tits?”

Billie’s answer to the absurd question is shoving one of her giant boobs back inside Boland’s mouth. He accepts, hungrily devouring the pale flesh while his hands knead her titties.

“I think we got our answer,” Jackie concluded.

Billie sits on Boland’s lap, burying his face in her large bosoms as he lustfully sucks on them, nursing on her big pointy nipples hoping for some milk. She can feel his large dick fully erected pressing against the front of her baggy jeans.

After another minute, Boland pulls his face from Billie’s cleavage and says, “As much as I love these freaking funbags, I bet there’s another region on your body that will love my mouth.”

Billie climbs off the Slime Prime disc jockey and kicks off her shoes. Next, she undoes her baggy jeans and exposes a lacy pair of panties.

“Damn. She even got a fat ass for a white girl,” an impressed Jackie commented.

With both of his hands, Boland grabs handfuls of her meaty white ass while giving her monster jugs a few kisses. The two switch places with Billie sitting in his chair just in a pair of green socks and her lacy panties. Her legs hang over the arms of his chair as he pulls aside the front of her panties, revealing her ultra moist shaven cunt.

Wasting no time, Boland dives in licking the outer flaps of her thick pussy. Seconds later, he pulls the wet flaps apart with his hands exposing the wet sticky pinkness in between, and begins his real oral assault, lapping his tongue at every square inch of her tender wet pinkness inside her twat. The pop star squirms in his chair, massive teen milkers shifting back and forth across her chest, her toes curling in her socks while moaning embarrassingly loud, “OHhhhhhhhhh GOD! Ohhhhh MY GOD! OHhhhhhhhhhh!!”

Boland attacks Billie’s clitoris sending the mega pop star into ecstasy obit. His mouth welcomes the flood of cunt juices spewing from her open hot twat.

“Oh god, oh god, oh god! I’m cumming! Ohhh fuck, oh fuck.”

As Billie rides through her intense orgasm, Boland stands with his rock-hard tool in his hand and pushes it between the slippery wet folds of her cunt. Billie’s moans become louder as the disc jockey begins pounding away at her pussy. He grabs onto the back of his chair as he steadily plows one of the biggest singers on the planet right now.

“Oh shit, you guys. I wish you all could see me fucking Billie Eilish. I am fucking Billie fucking Eilish right now. I know you can hear this busty slut moaning her guts out while sliding my hard dick into this busty babe’s hot pussy. Oh god, her slut box is so fucking creamy and smooth and oh so tight. Oh fuck this feels good,” moaned Boland, describing to his audience the feeling of Billie’s pussy swallowing his boner with each thrust.

Billie’s eyelids are half shut while receiving a hard dicking in her tight young cunt. Boland by far has the biggest dick she ever felt inside her pussy. She feels her legs being folded towards her massive chest as her feet dangle off the shoulders of the Slime Prime disc jockey and his fat cock disappears completely between her sleek vaginal walls.

Boland plugs the singer’s young wet pussy balls deep with a series of rapid-firing buck shots. He leans forward further until Billie’s sock-covered feet reach the top of the chair and continues to thrust in earnest.

Billie cries out, “I’m cummmmmming… Uggggghhhhhhhhhhh…” as her orgasm violently sweeps through her writhing body.

Boland slows down his thrusting before pulling out. He drops down to his knees and licks her pussy while she’s cumming, savoring her sweet nectar. After a few minutes, Boland stands back on his feet and grabs the singer’s blonde mop-top, bringing her face towards his throbbing erection. Billie opens her big mouth and sucks his sleek cock inside. He thrusts his big stiff dick in and down her throat causing the singer to gag and cough but she championed through the face fucking.

“I want to fuck you from behind so I can feel that big ass,” Boland told her, pulling Billie’s head off his painfully throbbing junk.

Billie stands and leans over his desk. Boland lines his dick against her juicy wet snatch before sliding in. He holds onto her hips as he begins hammering away. The force of his pounding causes Billie’s enormous udder bags to slap together, swinging absurdly and inadvertently knocking things over on his desk.

“I know you guys can hear that slapping sound. Those are Billie’s big fucking titties as I fuck her from behind. Oh god, her big ass feels so good against my crotch. I’m attempted to fuck her in the ass if she lets me,” Boland told his horny listeners, moving his hands from Billie’s waist to her neck in a stranglehold-like position and pushes his rock-hard man meat inside her creamy cunt with measured thrusts, burying his shaft balls-deep. “I want Billie to say it live on air, I want Boland Slime to fuck me in my big fat ass.”

Crumbled over Boland’s desk and in a state of filthy rapture, Billie softly speaks, “I want Boland Slime to fuck my fat ass.”

“I don’t think they heard her,” a smiling Jackie commented.

Boland grabs Billie’s arms and pulls them back while continuing to fuck her slow and methodical.

“Say it loud and say it proud!”

“YES! FUCK MY ASS! I WANT BOLAND SLIME TO FUCK MY FAT ASS!”

“With pleasure.”

The horny disc jockey pulls his hard dick from Billie’s creamy cunt, grabs her meaty ass cheeks, and spreads them apart. He spits on her gaping little brown asshole a few times, watching his saliva trail down her ass crack.

“Have you ever been fucked in the ass before?” Jackie asked.

A glazed over Billie replies softly, “No…”

“Holy shit. You guys heard it here first. Billie has never had anal sex. I’m the first guy to fuck Billie Eilish in her megastar ass,” Boland gloated to his listeners as he aligns the shiny knob of his hard rod against her wet asshole.

Grunting and gasping for breath, Billie clutches the edge of the disc jockey’s desk while feeling a fat throbbing cock pushing inside her tiny virgin asshole. Her gaping asshole lets out a loud fart which causes Billie, Boland, Jackie, and the other crew members to laugh.

“Such a nasty girl,” Boland commented as he begins plowing his dick in the famous singer’s tight butthole. His hands reach around for her large swaying titties as they flounder above his desk, holding and squeezing the oversized flesh bags.

Billie groans and moans, “Uuggghhhhh god! Ohhhhhhh god! Ohhhhh God!”

“Holy shit folks! I’m popping Billie Eilish’s anal cherry live on air in my studio. I can’t believe this,” Boland rejoiced, squeezing her giant knockers hard while increasing the tempo of his thrusting and continues, “You like this ass fucking? Tell me you like having your ass fucked.”

Billie screams, “YES! YES! I love having my ass fucked! Keep fucking my ass. Oh my god!” feeling his man meat throbbing raw and widening her anal cavity.

Taking one hand off her dangling jug, Boland grabs her pussy, “Hey, I’m Donald Trump. I’m grabbing her pussy,” he mimicked and starts rubbing in circles the busty singer’s ultra-sensitive clit, making her come while her meaty ass gets fucked.

After making Billie come two more times, Boland pulls his hard tool from the singer’s tender brown asshole and repositions her on the floor, face down, fat booty up towards him. He hovers over Billie’s limp body with her legs between his and plunges his big dick inside her sore perspiring rectum until his balls touch her cheeks. He places his hands on his knees and begins drilling the singer’s ass with his rampant man meat, swiftly slapping his pelvic off the milky-white wobbling ass cheeks. A series of unintelligent grunts escape Billie’s open wide drooling mouth.

“Geez Boland. This girl won’t be able to sit down for her interviews for a whole week you keep fucking her in the ass,” commented Jackie, hearing and observing her co-host’s swollen ball sack smacking wetly against the Happier Than Ever singer’s big butt.

Boland grunts, “I’m ready to cum all over this bitch’s fat jugs,” he suddenly pulls his throbbing cock from the Grammy Award-winning singer’s newly deflowered asshole and flips her over on her back. “But first, I gotta fuck these massive honkers.”

Straddling Billie’s massive chest, Boland gathers the pop star’s enormous milkers and squeezes the firm pasty flesh around his painfully throbbing member. He starts ramming his pulsing rod between her huge fuck pillows, watching them bounce and wobble over his rock-hard dick while feeling the spunk in his balls churning.

“Aaaaaaahhhh FUUCCCCK!!” Boland gasped within a couple of minutes of titty-fucking one of the biggest pop singers on the planet. His entire body succumbed to an intense orgasm as he pulls his twitching cock out from Billie’s divine cleavage, blasting thick wads of jism on the lower half of her face and over her humongous world-class titties that millions of guys dream about doing to the top-heavy singer. Her stiff nipples and areolas are drenched and covered in his cum.

“How was your first anal sex experience?” Boland asked the glazed-over singer, slapping the tip of his cock against the spunk-covered mounds of her giant breasts.

“Fucking amazing... I’m still horny... I’m hornier than ever! Let’s go again,” answered the widely-smiling singer with jism on her chin and famous massive yiddies.

Viri

Re: Hornier Than Ever featuring Billie Eilish
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2021, 07:37:23 PM »
First time I ever read anal in a story of yours, awesome job.

The following users thanked this post: TLMorgan, elux10

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2021, 06:30:20 AM »
Nice work, glad to read something new from you.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: TLMorgan

TLMorgan

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2021, 10:19:24 AM »
Nice work, glad to read something new from you.

Thanks... Stuff in my life got in the way and felt burnt out from writing a bunch of non-celeb stories.

Cdubb

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2022, 06:38:11 AM »
Would be great to see Hayley Williams get interviewed by Boland
« Last Edit: December 24, 2022, 07:37:56 AM by Cdubb »

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA