Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Pin Up Chapter 9: Miranda Lambert  (Read 3263 times)

Jesse90

Pin Up Chapter 9: Miranda Lambert
« on: October 26, 2021, 06:16:05 PM »
Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. It did not/will not happen and should not be mistaken as such. Everyone featured in this story is 18+.

Pin Up

Chapter 9: Miranda Lambert

--------Thursday--------

I was driving back to Taylor's house from my shoot with Carrie Underwood. Miranda Lambert was on the other end of the call.

"Well, what can I do for you, Miss Lambert?"

"Hmmm, let's see. Now why on earth would I be calling a photographer?"

Normally I didn't like it when a potential client talked to me with attitude but I remembered that Miranda always had the tough girl sassy attitude. And that turned me on. 

"Well obviously you want a shoot with me, so...I assume you talked to Ed?"

Miranda chuckled. "I'm just kidding, hun. Yes, I want to do a shoot with you. Are you still in Nashville?"

I replied, "Yes I am. I actually am on my way home from a shoot with someone now. What do you have in mind for yours, Miranda?"

"Well...I was thinkin' that you'd come out to my ranch outside town tomorrow and shoot out there. That okay?"

"Of course it is. Just send me directions to your place and I'll meet you there. Is noon okay?"

Miranda hesitated. "Umm, make it 12:30. Brandon leaves for work at noon. That gives me time to get ready for you."

"Okay, no problem. See you then." I hung up and sighed. "Great." I thought. "Another married woman just wants to mess around when her husband is gone."

I arrived back at home and walked in. Taylor was on the phone but smiled when she saw me. "Oh really? Then what happened, Carrie?"

I faintly heard Carrie's voice through Taylor's phone telling her about our post-shoot sex. "...bigger than Mike...three orgasms...all over my face!"

As Carrie talked, Taylor bit her bottom lip and a certain look came into her eyes. The look that always appeared when I told Taylor about my post-shoot activities. I knew what came next.

"Carrie, I've got to go. A...handyman just got here. Hm? We're going back to LA in a couple days. Next time you're out there, call me. Yeah, great catching up with you too. Bye!" Taylor hung up the phone and looked at me hungrily.

"So, Miss Swift, what did you need me to fix?" I asked.

Taylor came closer to me. "Well, Mr. Handyman, there's a few holes in the bedroom that need a very special tool. I think you can fix it." She grabbed my shirt and pulled me toward the bedroom.

--------Friday--------

I woke up the next morning feeling not the best. When I told Taylor about the shoot with Miranda, she seemed less enthusiastic than she usually did, simply telling me to "have fun and tell me all about it when you get home."

I pulled into Miranda's driveway and she was waiting on the porch. Wearing a strapless white shirt that barely contained her breasts and Daisy Duke style cutoffs, she looked stunning. I sighed as I felt the familiar twitch in my pants.

"Chase?" Miranda asked as I got out of my car and approached her.

"Yes. Nice to meet you, Miranda. I've been a fan for a long time so I'm excited to do this shoot."

Miranda smiled and I saw a little glint in her eyes. "Well, aren't you a sweetheart? Um, I was thinkin' we could get a couple shots out here on the porch. That okay?"

"Uh, yeah. Sure." I said. As Miranda walked over to the porch swing, I couldn't stop staring at her ass and felt myself getting weaker.

Miranda sat down and said "Alright hun, let's go." I started snapping away.

An hour later, I snapped one more picture and said, "Okay, Miranda. I think we've got it." 

Miranda, now wearing a black tank top and short jean skirt, smiled. As she came closer to me, she said, "So I bet you know the other reason I wanted to shoot with you."

"Let me guess. You talked to Kelsea Ballerini. She told you."

Miranda smiled again. "She showed me the video. How you just took control of her."

"Miranda, I don't think I have the strength and I'm not doing another video." I said.

"Fine by me, boy. Now follow me to the bedroom." Miranda turned around, took off her black top and tossed it to me. She looked over her shoulder and smacked her ass. "You coming or not?"

I nodded. Miranda grinned again. "Good. Come on then." Like a puppy, I followed Miranda to the bedroom, staring at her ass the whole way.

When we got to her bedroom, Miranda pushed me inside and locked the door behind us. "Get your clothes off. Now."

I was turned on but still a little surprised at her taking control of the situation. "Um, Miranda? What's going on?"

Miranda started pulling her clothes off. "You know exactly what's going on, Chase. I've wanted you since Kelsea showed me that video of you two. You said you didn't have the strength so leave things to me."

With both of us naked, she said "Sit on the edge of the bed." I did and Miranda stood in front of me. I looked her naked body up and down. Her tits were bigger than I'd remembered from other pictures I'd seen and she had a neatly trimmed patch of hair above her glistening pussy lips.

Miranda knelt in front of me and started sucking my cock fast. I couldn't contain myself and moaned loudly. "Fuck yes, Miranda!"

Miranda released me from her mouth momentarily and said "Better than those Hollywood sluts, huh?" before resuming her oral assault on me.

I couldn't deny that she was one of the best I'd experienced. "Yes! God yes!"

Miranda looked up and grinned devilishly. "Boy, you ain't seen nothin' yet!" she said as she wrapped her tits around my cock and started pumping up and down. "You like that, Chase? You like the way I fuck your cock with my tits?"

I thought "Well she's no Salma Hayek" but said aloud "Hell yes I do!" as I bucked my hips upward and Miranda licked the tip of my cock as it poked through.

Miranda let go of her tits and got on all fours on the bed. Looking over her shoulder, she said "Looks like you've got your strength back so get up here and fuck me, boy!"

I got behind her and slid my cock into her. "Fuck!!!!" Miranda moaned as I grabbed her hips and started thrusting into her.

"Harder!" Miranda yelled at me.

I grabbed a fistful of Miranda's blonde hair and pulled it as I smacked her ass with my free hand.

"IS THAT ALL YOU'VE GOT??? COME ON, FUCK ME HARDER!" Miranda screamed.

I thrust into her as hard as I could but I felt myself wearing out. "Miranda, I..."

Quick as a flash, Miranda pushed back against me, knocking me onto my back. "Don't move," she said as she opened a bedside table drawer and held up handcuffs. "Wanna try them?"

"Why the hell not? You're in charge."

"Goddamn right." Miranda said as she cuffed me to the bed, got on top of me and started riding my cock. 

I strained against the cuffs trying to touch her. I leaned up to try to suck on her tits and Miranda pushed me back down. "Not yet, boy! You don't get out 'til I cum!"

I thrust up into her pussy as hard I could while the cuffs rubbed against my wrists. Miranda dug her nails into my chest and screamed.

"FUCK YES! FUCK I'M CUMMING!!!!" She yelled as she dragged her nails down my chest.

The throbbing feeling in my cock began. "Miranda, I'm gonna cum!"

Miranda quickly got off me, knelt between my legs and started jerking my cock. "Cum for me, Chase! Cum in my mouth! Please!"

"FUUUUCCCCKKKK!" I exploded into Miranda's mouth.

Miranda swallowed my load. "Mmmmm yummy." She grabbed the key and unlocked me. "Did you like that?" she asked as we dressed.

"Yeah. The handcuffs were a surprise though."

Miranda chuckled. "Well, Brandon used to be a cop and he kept his cuffs when he left the force."

She walked me to my car. "Thanks for today, Chase."

"You're welcome. I should be thanking you though because..."

My phone rang. It was Taylor. I said, "Miranda, I gotta go."

Miranda kissed my cheek and walked back inside as I answered the phone. "Hey, babe. Just leaving the shoot now."

Taylor sounded upset. "Get home NOW!"

I sped the whole way and burst through the door. I could see Taylor had been crying. I asked, "Taylor, what's wrong? Is it your mom?"

"No, Mom's fine. How could you?"

"How could I what?"

Taylor held up her phone. A video was playing. The one I had made months ago with Kelsea Ballerini.

Taylor said angrily "You son of a bitch! How could you not tell me about this???"

I stammered "Taylor, it's not..."

"I know it's you, Chase!!!! I know your voice..." She turned the audio up and I heard myself saying "Scream my name as you cum!!! Let him know who made you!!!"

"...and I know your dick. Why didn't you tell me about this???"

I could only say "Taylor, I'm sorry. I don't know why."

Taylor wiped her eyes. "Well I did tell you to show Kelsea a good time but you didn't tell me you recorded it!"

I said "Baby, she said she was just going to send it to Morgan because he cheated. Taylor, I'm sorry. I should've told you."

A little smile crossed her lips. "Well it is kinda hot and no one knows it's my Chase..."

"So are we okay?" I asked Taylor as I put an arm around her shoulders.

Taylor pulled away. "No. At least not right now. We will be though. From now on, you tell me every detail of your shoots. And I mean every detail. Especially if you make another video."

"Deal, my love. By the way, how'd you find out about it?"

Taylor blushed a little. "Selena. Kelsea sent it to her and she sent to me with 'Is this your Chase?'"

I got more than a little bit mad at Kelsea but was distracted when Taylor said "Chase, what the fuck happened to your wrists???"

"Happened at the shoot today."

Taylor kissed my cheek and said "You made a deal. Start talking." That look was in her eyes.

I smiled. "Well, I got to Miranda's house around 12:30..."

To be continued...

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, diamond_luv, Blocboy VC, JustinMays402

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: Pin Up Chapter 9: Miranda Lambert
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2021, 07:53:56 PM »
Liked the more dominant role Miranda took during, the sex, and the video coming back around to a head with Taylor was great plot development as well.  Keep up the great work!

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

Blocboy VC

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2021, 10:20:07 PM »
Great job! Nice to see a new chapter.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2021, 05:46:21 PM »
That was great. I liked the touch of personality you added with her taking control!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, Jesse90

diamond_luv

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2021, 12:28:54 PM »
Carrie Underwood and now Miranda Lambert. Someone likes their country music!

Jesse90

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2021, 07:04:38 PM »
Carrie Underwood and now Miranda Lambert. Someone likes their country music!

I do. But Miranda is actually gonna be the last country singer...for a while

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA