Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Try Me Too Pt. 2 (Kate Upton)  (Read 127390 times)

Cadeauxxx

Try Me Too Pt. 2 (Kate Upton)
« on: December 12, 2021, 12:40:21 AM »
Try Me Too Pt. 2
Starring: Kate Upton

Codes: MF, Cheating/Affairs, Oral, Tit Fuck, Anal, Dirty Talk

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal. Please do not copy this story to any site without my permission.

Story is dedicated to my friend Galva82. Special thanks goes to him for all the original ideas for the Try Me stories. Here is Part 1 if you want to go back.

Nassau, Bahamas

A deep breath taken was audible throughout the quiet living room. Gasping for air, followed by a soft whimper. Daylight rays poured out from the windows, uncovered from curtains to cast rays across the plain white walls. The wooden floor below was covered with clothes that had been thrown off an hour ago upon Anthony's arrival. Morning hours at the Rosewood Baha Mar hotel would normally lead to an early shift to begin the day. Not on this fine Tuesday morning. After getting up early, he took the usual shower, shaved and then threw on  some casual clothes. His first destination wasn't the offices down at the lobby floor. He had a special trip to make up to the seventh floor, ready to begin the day early with one Miss. Kate Upton-Verlander.

Anthony knew that Kate had a photo shoot today, so he took it upon himself to start this day early. After all, Kate had said she was planning her entire day around them fucking between her work hours. This was also something he had to consider for himself. While Kate would be gone, Anthony had to make a phone call to his supervisor and figure out an excuse for why he was skipping work. It was something he should've spent the night thinking about instead of now. After leaving Kate yesterday to go back to his room, Anthony wasted the night thinking of his cock shoved between those perfect tits multiple times. The time had passed, thinking of what they would be doing the next day come now. Once again, he ignored his phone like yesterday, leaving it on the counter in the bathroom. After arriving at Kate's door step, he was greeted with a kiss and the offer of a cup of coffee.

That cup of coffee had been the only thing Anthony swallowed to start the day besides a bit of water. It was the only flavor of anything he tasted, until he found himself down on his knees in front of the couch with his lips embedded to the pink folds of Kate's wonderful pussy. He had avoided any breakfast to start the day, instead feasting himself with Kate's cunt. Her legs were spread out, bent over his shoulders with her feet dangling behind his back. Moving her hands to her breasts, Kate squeezed them and played with her nipples as she closed her eyes and let out soft moans. Time was not on their side, as she told Anthony when he had first arrived that they had to make this quick. She was waiting on a phone call from her agent and the photographer across the island to prepare a shoot.

The question begged of where they should begin the first round of lust for the day. Anthony was thinking of taking Kate in the shower, but she laughed since they had both come out and her hair was finally dry. "Why not get started in the living room?", a question that he couldn't argue with whatsoever. She pinned her golden hair up in a high pony tail and peeled off a black robe to reveal her voluptuous body. After some passionate kisses and stripping Anthony of his clothes, they found their way onto the couch. He was eager to get a taste of her pussy after not having any yesterday. Anthony planned to spend today exploring Kate's body and learning her kinks. He still believed he had more than a day to fuck her, so there was plenty of time to learn how to bring her wild side out. Kate however, had other plans.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! That's it, that's it!"

Her eyes opened as Kate gasped again. She could feel his hands pushing on the insides of her legs, shoving up her thighs as his tongue slowly slithered in and out of her wet delight. The temptation was there to reach down with her right hand and play with her clit, but Kate kept her hands on those giant famous breasts instead. She squeezed her tits, sinking the palms of her hands down to feel her own erect nipples, all while Anthony remained busy eating her pussy. The exhaling of her breath was a small reward for his efforts, but he wanted to take his time so they could both and enjoy this pleasure. Licking her lips, Kate moaned again, whispering to him.

"Nice and slow, take me nice and slow."

If not having his mouth full at the moment, Anthony was tempted to tease Kate with a dirty question. Did her husband pleasure her with his mouth on a routinely basis? It was the little things like that he wanted to tease a married woman about. Shaking his tongue in her pussy, he raised his right hand and placed it on her clit. That move was enough to make Kate grin, satisfied that she didn't have to move her hands off her tits. She was still squeezing them, but now panting at the feeling of his fingers pinching over her clit. Biting down on her lower lip, Kate mumbled and whimpered moans but Anthony just kept thrusting his tongue in and out of her pussy.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhh yeah. Keep going."

Still gasping, Kate finally moved her hands off her breasts and then shoved her right hand down to roam through his short blonde hair. She dug her nails down, taking in a grip as Anthony began to dart his tongue in and out faster. He knew she was drawing close to that sweet release.

"Ohhhhh god yes! Yesssss!!"

Her chest heaved as she continued to pant, now gasping her breath. Kate didn't demand him to stop, so Anthony kept going. Wiggling his tongue within her, he was begging to quench his thirst with the taste of her juices. There was nothing he desired more to start the day beyond that first cup of coffee. Kate's cunt was his breakfast and nothing else in the world was coming close on this day. Her toes curled up, knowing what was about to come. His fingers were still working on her clit, helping push Kate to that moment. As Anthony's tongue was still shoved inside of her, Kate closed her eyes. A soft whimper was heard before a loud moan echoed in time for her legs to begin shaking.

"Ohhhh, OHHHHHHHH!!"

Gazing forward with her mouth wide open, Kate pulled her legs out as they began to shake and tremble. Anthony tasted her warm juices as they shot to the back of his throat, nearly making him choke from the sudden force. He quickly swallowed down her juices, slithering his tongue from her cunt and pulling his face away to receive a splash of her squirting juices into his open mouth. Kate was still gasping, now attempting to catch her breath as she moved her hand out of his hand and gazed down. Those big blue eyes followed Anthony's every move, watching his throat muscles clench as he swallowed down the last bit of her juices. Leaning up, he began to rise up from the floor while looking back at her. All Kate could do was nod before speaking.

"You've got skills. I take it you've done a lot of practice over time, or you really like eating my pussy."

Kate bit down on her lower lip and quirked her eyebrows after finishing her words. With a smirk, Anthony replied back to her.

"What can I say? I always dreamed of eating Kate Upton out."

She giggled, throwing her arms around his neck to pull him in closer.

"Really? Cause I think when it comes to me, you're more about these..."

Kate pushed her hands over her breasts, shoving them up and then grinning back at Anthony. She watched his eyes glance down and then she jiggled her boobs in her hands. He pushed his lips to hers for a soft kiss. That touch had only made Kate kiss him in return, then plunging her tongue into his mouth for a quick but tender kiss. Pulling back, he broke their lips apart and then Kate got up from the couch.

"Are you hinting at something, babe?"

She smirked at him as Anthony's eyes looked at her boobs still grasped by her hands. Kate let go of them, just so he could move his hands and give them a quick squeeze."

"Mmmmmm, maybe. You did make me cum, so I think it's fair I let you have a go with them next."

Those words were enough to make Anthony blush. He tried not to smile as Kate was teasing him.

"Sit down and let me have a turn on my knees."

Glancing away from Kate, Anthony looked down at the couch to see that some of her excess juices had splattered and rundown the black couch. The future stains were shiny and visible, making it easy for him to avoid sitting on that side. Instead, he plopped his buttocks down on the left side of the couch as Kate fell down to her knees and reached for his hard cock. All this time had passed and she had yet to give any attention to his love stick. Wrapping her right hand fingers around it, she gazed up into his eyes as she began to carefully pump her hand up and down. Anthony wanted to say something, but there were no words he could think of that could break this beautiful moment as Kate worked his shaft up and down with her hand. Licking her lips, she finally broke eye contact to glance down at his cock. Kate just wanted to make sure he was at full length first.

"Let's get you ready for this."

Those big blue eyes shot back to his face as Kate shoved the head of his cock between her small pink lips. Her eyes remained locked onto him as she began to slowly bob her head up and down, sucking his cock inch by inch. 'Mmmmm', she made a muffled moan before pulling her lips to the head and releasing it with a loud pop. Kate then lapped her tongue over the head, twirling it around before shoving that thick shaft back into her mouth. With her hand down at the base, she helped herself, bobbing her head up and down to suck him as she closed her eyes. Anthony let out a loud moan.

"Oh god, that feels so fucking good."

His words were enough to alert Kate. She almost came to a complete halt, leering her eyes back up at his face as she raised her lips to the head of his shaft. Another pop sound came, echoing throughout the room as she released that hard cock from her lips to reply.

"You think so?"

Nodding back at her, Anthony smirked.

"Fuck yeah I think so!"

Keeping her eyes locked on him, Kate twirled her tongue around the head of his cock to tease him. She shoved it back into her mouth. This time, she moved her hand away and began to devour his cock. Bobbing her head up and down, Kate began to make slobbering and sucking noises while moving her hands to the back of her to undo the ponytail. With a mouth full of cock, she let her blonde locks of hair flow freely, parting down the middle. Hair now free, Kate moved both her hands to those big tits down below, shoving them up. Her lips pulled back to the head of his cock for one final time. This time, there was a soft popping noise with a string of saliva dangling from his shaft back to her mouth. Kate appeared satisfied, keeping her focus centered on his hard shaft.

"Now you're ready."

She raised her giant boobs up and then Anthony sat back, watching as she pushed his cock right between her wonderful all natural breasts. He took a deep breath, now watching for the second consecutive day as his cock had disappeared between the breasts of Kate Upton. He was ready for sure, true to her words. As Kate squeezed her boobs around his dick, she glanced down to look at the head of his cock. The saliva string that dangled from her mouth had broke off, but it wasn't enough. She spit down on the head and then gazed up at his face. The time had come for her to use her big tits to work him. She began to pump them up and down, listening to him moan. There was always a special joy Kate found in watching a man become distracted by her tits. Anthony at least made the effort to look in her eyes before his view became fixated entirely on her tits fucking his long cock.

"Ohhhhh fuck, Kate!"

As he moaned out her name, she didn't stop. Kate continued to pump her tits up and down that cock. Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of the undersides of her boobs slapping against his skin was heard loudly. She moaned, gritting her teeth as she glared back at Anthony.

"Mmmmmm, don't that feel good? You love having that big cock shoved right between my tits?"

"Fuck yes I do, Kate!"

"Ohhhhhhh yeah! I know you do, Anthony!"

Caught in the heat of the moment, Anthony bucked his hips forward slowly, but was unable to match her pace. Kate didn't stop. She worked those tits up and down, titty-fucking him to a pulp but she began to slow down. Anthony stopped his upward thrusts, now gazing into Kate's eyes as she was taking her time working those tits around his dick.

"Mmmmmmmm, you have no idea how much I enjoy this. To have you looking at me like that while your big cock is stuck between my tits. I just can't figure out which one of us is enjoying this more."

Quirking her eyebrows up, she made a soft smirk that only made Anthony chuckle. To hear his laughter, Kate suddenly busted up laughing. There was something cute about that, causing Anthony to blush but her laughter was only a momentary pause. Once Kate caught herself, she resumed pumping her tits up and down.

"You're funny, you know that?"

Kate smirked back at him, still pumping her tits up and down at that slow pace. She took a moment, working those boobs before she finally replied to him.

"Yeah, but you're funny too."

Tossing him a wink, Kate finally broke eye contact to glance down. She parted her lips and continued to pump her tits up and down. Each time the head of his shaft poked up, she lapped her tongue across it.

"Oh god, Kate. Yes, lick it! You are so perfect..."

Anthony moaned, unable to take his eyes off Kate, as she licked the head of his cock over and over. Still pumping those tits, she worked his cock with first hand experience. He knew from yesterday's time that titty-fucking was a special pleasure to this woman. From how Kate would slow down and then pick up the pace, that told him more of how much she enjoyed to feel every inch of a hard cock pumping between those tits. Raising her head back up, Kate made momentary eye contact. She could see the expression of pleasure across his face, as Anthony had yet to get a scrunched up look to hold himself back from exploding. That was all fine to her. Kate closed her eyes, letting out a soft moan before speaking.

"Ohhhhhh yeah. I love feeling that cock pump up and down between my tits. Mmmmmmmm, feels so good."

Purring her moans, Kate set her eyes onto Anthony's face. Lips pushed out, she revealed her gritted teeth. to go from a quick laugh to playing down right dirty, that was one of the many things that he loved about Kate's personality. Taking deep breaths, he groaned and then replied to her.

"Yeah, that's what those tits were made for, baby. They were made to be fucked."

Kate curved her lips into a grin, still working her breasts up and down his long shaft.

"Only by big cocks."

Those words made Anthony chuckle before he responded.

"Yeah, only by the big ones. Big tits love big cocks, huh? Let me hear you say it, babe."

She giggled, nodding to him before repeating that line.

"My big titties love big cocks!"

Hearing her words, Anthony began to chuckle with her. As they shared the laugh, Kate shook her head and began to slow down. Her eyes shifted back at Anthony, then down at his cock and back to his face.

"Come on, help me out. Fuck these tits, Anthony. Pump that big cock up for me."

Now it was his turn to do the work. Anthony obeyed Kate's request, bucking his hips upward to pump his cock up and down her breasts. She moaned, feeling every inch of that thick rod moving between her tits.

"Mmmmmm, yeah. That's it, that's it. Just like that, fuck these titties."

Letting out soft moans, Anthony pushed the palms of his hands down into the cushions of the couch. He made an effort to buck his hips hard enough that the head of his cock nearly hit her chin with a few thrusts. Kate moaned, leaning her head down to lick the head as it poked up. Moaning again, Anthony began to buck his hips a little faster. Kate responded to this by parting her lips, that way the head of his cock could slide into her mouth and then pull back out with a popping sound. Pop. Pop. Pop. Gritting his teeth, Anthony grunted and then he and Kate were both disturbed by a noise from the kitchen. A phone began to ring loudly and Anthony came to a sudden halt.

"Oh shit, that's your phone going off."

Kate looked back at him shocked. They had both lost all track of time through the morning. It had to be her agent or the photographer calling about the planned shoot. She was expecting that call after the clock was passed ten. As the phone continued to ring in the background, Kate spoke up.

"Yeah, I was supposed to wait for Steve to call me or-"

"Who the fuck is Steve!?"

She rolled her eyes at Anthony's question cutting off her speech.

"My agent!"

The phone was still ringing, but Kate kept her hands cradling those famous tits around his cock. Anthony didn't want to have to leave yet, not before finishing. Kate on the other hand, had the same thought in mind. She gazed into his eyes, still hearing the ringing tone of her phone in the distance.

"Come on, fuck my tits real hard and cum all over them. I can call Steve back, let's do this!"

A direct order was spoken from Kate. Anthony wasted no time beginning to buck his hips, thrusting that cock upward between her tits.

"Harder! Come on, Anthony! Fuck these tits!!"

That same dialing ring tone was still echoing in the distance. Anthony didn't let it hinder his concentration as he grunted and began to buck his hips as hard as he could. Kate raised her head up, moaning as she looked back into his eyes.

"Yes, yes, yes! Just like that! Fuck my tits!!"

Thrust after thrust, Anthony gave it to her as Kate called out to him in excitement. Her long blonde hair began to sway around, brushing over her shoulders as Kate panted and moaned. She wanted his cum just as surely as he was desperate to blow a load for her all over those wonderful plump breasts. The sound of the phone ringing was still heard in the distance, as it only made Anthony buck his hips as hard and as fast as he possibly could. The sound of their bodies smacking together became a louder and faster tempo than that ring tone. Gritting his teeth, Anthony scrunched his face up, giving Kate that sign she needed to see that he was close to exploding.

"Oh god, Kate! KATEEEEE!!"

When Anthony screamed her name, Kate pulled her breasts apart right as he made the final thrust. His cock went flopping freely, smacking against his stomach and then she quickly pushed her left forearm beneath her breasts to push them up. Anthony gasped when he felt her right hand fingers gripping his shaft hard right as the phone stopped ringing. Kate aimed his cock right at her breasts and began to jerk it back and forth at a fast pace. She didn't have to wank him for long, as Anthony screamed out again as the cum began drenching her skin.

"FUCK!! OHHHH FUCK!!"

Giggling at his loud screams, Kate let out a soft moan upon feeling the warm liquid substance that splattered onto her breasts. One string was so powerful it went up her neck, followed by a thick wad across her right tit. Anthony cried out in such pleasure, his moans loud enough to echo throughout the living room. Each time he groaned and moaned, Kate would softly giggle. She squeezed his cock, forcing every last spurt of cum to slather across her perfect breasts. When she felt he was done, she slid her hand to the head, squeezing it one last time to milk the final drops of his cum across her left nipple. As he was finally drained completely thus far, Kate let go of his cock as the sound of a voice mail notification went off for his phone.

"God Kate, you really know to fucking drain me. Right down to the last drop."

Anthony spoke up before groaning. His eyes looked all the strings and wads of cum over her breasts that were dripping down. Kate winked at him, moving her hands underneath her boobs to push them up. For a moment, she let him see the art he had created across the canvas of her tits. He could see a few drops and a string that went up to her neck, giving Kate a lovely pearl necklace. Her pink lips curved into a playful grin as Kate felt drops of cum dripping down both of her nipples.

"Mmmmmm, yes I do. I worked hard to get this load all over my tits, you can believe that."

He blushed as she got up from her knees, still holding her tits. They wobbled in her grasp as Kate stomped her way out of the living room and went to retrieve her phone. All Anthony could do was sit there, fatigued after that intense session of titty-fucking. Taking deep breaths, he stretched his legs out and then he heard Kate's voice in the distance.

"Hey Steve, sorry about that. I was just in the shower... Yeah, I'm ready for today's shoot. Are you sending a cab to come pick me up?"

Hearing her voice, Anthony got up from the couch, wandering in the kitchen to see Kate standing there. The cum was still streaming down her boobs as she held the phone up to her right ear. She caught sight of him and grinned while nodding.

"Oh yeah, that sounds good. So I should be on the look out for a black car huh? Alright... The driver has me reserved for a nice spot in the back seat, I do like that."

She giggled, pushing her left hand index finger to her lips to tease Anthony. Kate glanced down at his cock then back at him.

"Alright, give me a few minutes to get dressed and I'll be outside waiting in ten minutes."

Pulling the phone from her ear, Kate swiped her finger across the screen to hang up. Anthony crossed his arms, grinning back at her.

"You forgot to tell him about the mess you need to clean up off your tits."

Kate laughed, swiping her left hand down to scoop some of the cum from her left breast.

"Yeah I did."

Pushing her fingers to her lips, she licked them clean one after the other, but saved her middle finger for last. Eyes glaring back at him, she shoved that specific finger between her lips, sucking his cum right off. Anthony smirked back at her.

"Want me to help you get cleaned up, baby?"

She shook her head.

"No, that will just distract me and next thing you know, we'll be fucking again and I'll end up late."

Turning her back to him, she walked out of the kitchen, heading to the bedroom. For a moment, Anthony got to see her booty cheeks shoving together with each step Kate made. She wandered to the bathroom and grabbed a towel to wipe the cum from her breasts, neck and what bit streamed down her stomach. Anthony followed her to the bathroom, watching her until Kate noticed his presence.

"Don't you have somewhere to be right now? I haven't forgotten that you work here."

"Yeah I do, but I'm skipping work."

She gazed up at him and shook her head.

"That's not smart. You'll be losing a pay check or something from what I guess."

"Yeah, but what can I say? The trouble is worth it to spend my time with Kate Upton of all women in the world."

"Oh come on."

"That's just the way I see it, babe."

After wiping her tits, Kate stepped closer to Anthony as he began to speak once more.

"I was gonna make up some bullshit story. Tell them I got sick or something like that."

Kate laughed as she stepped past him and moved to the bed. She had already taken clothes out before he arrived. A bra, panties and a simple black shirt and matching pants were spread across the bed. She grabbed the black pair of panties first, beginning to slip them on as she replied.

"Why don't you tell them the truth? It's not like they would believe you anyway."

"Tell them what? That I left my post yesterday to fuck Kate Upton and have been doing it with you all morning?"

With a wide grin across her lips, she slowly nodded.

"Why not? It's not like they'd believe you anyway."

Anthony sighed and shook his head.

"That would just get me in more trouble."

After putting her panties on, Kate grabbed the bra and began to adjust it over her breasts.

"Where's your phone? I'll give you my number and I can text you when I get back to the hotel."

"I left it back in my room."

She gave him a puzzled expression after that response, not bothering to respond at first after grabbing her pants and putting them on. Anthony stood there and watched Kate get dressed up, right to the part where she slipped that black shirt over her head. Once she was done, she looked back at him and pointed to a box down on the floor that her high heels in it. He grabbed it for her, bringing the shoes over. Kate took the shoes and began to put them on as she spoke again.

"Go get me a napkin from the kitchen and a spare pen. I'll write my number down."

Anthony did as she said, rushing out of the bedroom and to the kitchen. He grabbed a napkin but couldn't find a spare pen sitting around. As he looked in the living room, the sound of Kate's high heels clicking and clacking could be heard. She left the bedroom with her purse and then stopped to have a giggle at watching him running around naked searching for a pen. Anthony didn't catch sight of her anywhere, so Kate cleared her throat to get his attention. When Anthony turned around, Kate presented to him a black ball point pen from her purse. She flashed her teeth in a grin as he stepped up to her with the napkin. She grabbed it and leaned down to hold it against the coffee table and then jotted down her cellphone number. Leaning back up, she handed the napkin to Anthony.

"Go get your phone and send me a text. When I'm done with my work of the day, I'll text you back."

"Alright Kate, that sounds good."

"One more thing, be ready later... cause we're going to have some hard fucking this evening."

Winking at him, she grinned and then turned her back to walk towards the front door. Her high heels stomped loudly into the floor. Kate didn't turn around a final time to wave goodbye or anything. She simply shut the door, leaving Anthony there naked to collect his clothes and get out. He folded the napkin with her phone number and then exhaled a deep breath. Once he got dressed, Anthony knew he had to leave and face the music with his supervisor. There was little doubt in his mind that they had blew up his phone with texts and missed phone calls. Kate had teased him about telling the truth, but he knew better than to mess with a supervisor like that. Reaching down and grabbed his tight white pair of underwear, he began to think of how he could make up an excuse for missing work.

5 HOURS LATER

Lunch hours had come and past, but it was never too late for Anthony to grab a real meal. That was only after he had went back to his room, retrieved his cellphone and changed clothes to go meet with his supervisors. Coming up with an excuse for walking off the job yesterday was no easy task, but he went with an old cliché claiming he got sick. On the way down to the lobby to enter offices, he changed his mind at the last minute on what that sickness could be. At first, he was going to claim to have stomach sickness, but he got a better idea in mind. It was more believable to make a false claim that he had an allergic reaction to perfume and hair spray from a guest checking in. Anthony went on to spin his tale how his throat had swollen up and he needed to take off and get a nap.

His supervisor fell for the tale, but wanted to know why he didn't report it or show up for work today. Anthony took the pain of sitting down and filing the proper paperwork for his incident, granted today off but was informed he would have to check in tomorrow. This threw a roadblock in his path for the week long plan with Kate. At least for her sake, he believed that she would be understanding. After all, she would probably want a break for herself to go explore the island, if she had not done so in a past trip to the Bahamas. It took Anthony an hour to file his reports and write down a new shift schedule. He was already thinking about how he could skip hours Thursday and Friday to spend time with Kate. Oh how funny it was that she told him to tell the truth about why he was missing work.

There was one person Anthony did consider giving the truth to. He thought about his friend Scott after seeing him in the lobby behind the check in desk. Scott noticed Anthony in the distance, offer a smile and waving. That man was the only coworker he had whom Anthony had a bond of friendship with. There was no reason for him to doubt Scott, who shared the secret of Kelly Brook with him. The only problem Anthony considered was having to share Kate with Scott. Right now, he wasn't in the mood to ask a married woman about a threesome. Perhaps Kate had indulged herself in a fantasy with multiple men in the past. Not today, Anthony thought to himself. He was going to continue avoiding Scott for now. Wandering around the hotel in his flip flops, white shorts and a pink T-shirt, Anthony didn't have a care in the world until he felt his phone vibrating in his phone. He quickly pulled it out to see Kate's text message reply on the front screen.

"Cum now. I'm waiting for you."

Reading that text had made his heart beat elevate and stunned Anthony to the core. Losing track of time, he didn't know that the afternoon hours were gone and the evening would be pushing on soon. Walking down a hallway and spotting an elevator close by, Anthony just couldn't fight off the urge he had to call Kate and hear her voice through his smartphone. He pushed the dial button, walking as he raised the phone up to his right ear. Anthony spoke once she answered.

"You waiting on me, baby?"

"Mmmmmmhhhhhhmmmmmm. I've been back at the hotel for an hour now getting myself all warmed up and ready."

"You got back without telling me?"

Anthony continued to walk as he spoke into the phone. He could hear Kate's laughter before she replied back.

"Yeah, I figured you would be a little busy."

"I was earlier, but not now. So how did the photoshoot go?"

"It went great, except for one thing."

"What's that?"

Kate giggled again into the phone as Anthony stepped into the elevator with an old man across his left side. It took her a moment to reply back.

"I could still smell your cum on my tits from earlier. I smelled it all... day... long."

Her voice was low and seductive, right down to finishing her words slowly. Anthony couldn't resist the feeling of a bulge stiffening up in the front of his shorts. The old man next to him in the elevator was wearing a brown tweed style suit and pants with a blue tie over his white collared shirt. The appearance gave Anthony the impression that he was sharing this ride with a business man of sorts. He quickly pushed the button for the seventh floor and replied to Kate.

"Oh yeah? I take it that's a good thing, right?"

"Yeah. You came so hard all over my tits, I was thinking about your cock being between them the whole time I was getting all fixed up in the makeup room."

She giggled again, causing him to blush as the erection continued to grow in his pants.

"Been thinking about you all day. How bad I want your cock in my holes. You've had your fun with my tits but I'm thinking of something else right now."

Anthony had not expected Kate to talk so dirty to him over the phone like this, let alone with a stranger now looking at him from the elevator. He blushed, slightly embarrassed to see the man's eyes wandering his way.

"What you thinking about right now, babe?"

"Oh, you know..."

From dirty words to now a soft spoken reply. Anthony couldn't deny how well of a tease Kate played. The elevator came to a halt. Ding! As the doors slid open, Anthony had to painfully walk with a bulging erection poking directly up in the front of his shorts. The old man stood in the back corner of the elevator, so Anthony didn't have to worry about what his wandering eyes may have witnessed. Unfortunately, the hallway had a man and woman walking forward. They looked to be around the same age as Anthony, holding hands and dressed in swimwear. A blue pair of trunks for the guy and a red two piece bikini for the girl. Her eyes noticed the bulge in Anthony's pants. She pointed at it to get the attention of her man and they both laughed as Anthony walked past, still holding the phone up to his ear as Kate spoke again.

"So wet, so horny. Mmmmmmmm, I know what you want Anthony."

"I'm almost to your room, Kate."

"Come and get it then."

The phone clicked, hanging up. Anthony leaned over, trying his hardest to hide the bulge in his shorts from anymore unexpecting strangers passing by. Shoving the phone into his pocket, he stomped his way towards the doors, looking for the right room number to where Kate was. Once he got to that door, he raised his right hand and began to beat on it hard. Three knocks and then Kate yelled out.

"Come on in, lover man!"

Hearing her voice yell for him, Anthony could've kicked that door in. The excitement was overwhelming that he had for Kate after hearing her dirty talk through the phone. Clutching the knob, he opened the door, pulling it behind him to slam shut as he came rushing through the door. The living room was empty without a soul in place. He kicked off his flip flops and then stepped around the corner of the kitchen and caught sight of her face poking from the bedroom doorway. She flashed her teeth in a playful smile, reaching out with her right hand to twist her index finger, calling him closer. Anthony came running to her as Kate stepped back, revealing her body in a white robe, unbuttoned to give him full view of her wet pussy down below and those famous breasts. He took a moment to stand there and admire her beauty as Kate shoved the robe off and stood naked.

That one sudden halt gave an opening for Kate to throw her arms around his neck and pull him in for a passionate kiss. Anthony moved his hands to her breasts, squeezing them hard and causing Kate to moan into his mouth. Their tongues danced together, followed by several back and forth kisses as he felt her erect nipples poking into his palms. When they finally stopped kissing, Anthony shoved his face between those breasts. Kate moaned again and then moved her hands to her tits, pulling them apart to smother his face with them. He began to suck and shaking his head to start motorboating her epic boobs. She moaned for him, rubbing her breasts up and down his face. Anthony's hands trailed down her hips and then moved to her thighs, feeling the wetness of her pussy. He shoved two fingers into her cunt and wiggled them.

"Ohhhhhh my god, Anthony!"

Kate gasped after uttering those words. Still smothering his face with her tits, she then gasped again when Anthony wiggled his fingers deeper. He began to pull them back and forth, properly fingering her cunt with his left hand. He brought his hand behind, roaming it across the skin of her buttocks and giving her a playful slap. Kate cried out, as he caught her completely by surprise with that spank. She pulled her tits apart and Anthony then stood up straight so he could kiss her again. As they traded short and tender kisses, his hands found their way back on her tits. Kate grabbed the ends of his shirt and began to pull it upward. Anthony stopped kissing her and helped pull his shirt over his head. When he glanced back, Kate had fell down to her knees and grabbed the front of his shorts.

Taking a deep breath, Anthony couldn't think of any words to say as he heard the button pop to his shorts and then the zipper sliding down. Kate's big blue eyes glared up at him as she softly smiled, flashing the front row of her pearly white teeth. Her hands moved to his sides, slowly tugging his underwear down to reveal the stiff bulge poking forward in his white underwear. This wasn't the first time Kate had seen that pair of underwear, let alone the prize that awaited her inside. She licked her lips, grabbing at the elastic band to his underwear and tugging at it. Not hard enough for his cock to flop freely, but with a second tug, she reached in and grabbed it with her right hand. Anthony took a deep breath at the warm feeling of her fingers wrapping around his cock. The underwear fell to his ankles along with his shorts. He carefully stepped his feet out of them as Kate began to slowly stroke his cock.

"Mmmmmmm, ready for round two?"

She grinned while speaking in that seductive tone of voice. Kate began by rubbing the head of his cock across her lips, back and forth as if it were a tube of lipstick. Taking in another deep breath, Anthony exhaled when Kate parted her lips and breathed across his shaft. Her right hand slid down to the base and then she enveloped her lips around the head. Her eyes remained locked on him as she began to slowly bob her head up and down, sucking his cock sensually.

"You wanted it Kate, now you got it."

A muffled moan was audible from her mouth but Kate ignored his words. She broke eye contact, bobbing her head up and down as she sucked him by the inch. Anthony moaned, feeling her left hand squeeze his hanging nut sack. Kate's mouth began to make slobbering and sucking noises as she worked her lips up and down. Pulling back to the head, she released it with a popping noise and then began to stroke him as she spoke.

"Mmmmm, you like that?"

Opening her mouth again, Kate slid her tongue out and teased Anthony by smacking his cock against it. Smack. Smack. Smack. All he could do was moan, ignoring her question. Squeezing her lips back around his cock, her big blue eyes gazed up at him and then Kate moved both hands to push over his legs. She broke eye contact as she began to push his cock deeper down her throat. Anthony clenched his teeth together, grunting at the feeling of Kate deep-throating his shaft. Her lips met at the base, forcing the head to the back of her throat. Her gag reflexes showed amazing experience. From there, she began to bob her head up and down once again at a slow pace.

"GWAK-GWAH-KAH-KAH-GWAH!"

The slobbering and gagging noises were incoherent but sounded so sexy to Anthony's ears. Drool began to leak from the corners of her mouth. Kate moved her hands off his legs and instead, moved them down to her tits below. Anthony could see her pinching her own nipple with her left hand. As she sucked his dick, Kate played with her breasts, eventually shoving them up as a subtle hint for what was about to come. Pulling her lips back to the head of his shaft, Anthony could see the bubbles of saliva sliding down both sides of his thick rod. Kate kept her position, gazing up into his eyes but the man had become impatient. Lowering his right hand down behind her head, Anthony gently pulled her hair. His cock came out of her mouth with a pop noise and three strings of saliva dangling back to her open lips.

"I think I'm ready to have it between your tits again, Kate."

She smirked up at him, breaking the saliva strings. Kate pulled her breasts apart and watched as he gripped his shaft and guided it between them.

"You don't have much patience."

As she squeezed her breasts around his shaft, Kate spoke again.

"I would think after how well you fucked my tits this morning, you would want something else by now."

"Are you complaining?"

Kate laughed and gave him a dirty look.

"Hell no! I love getting my tits fucked! But I'm not gonna be the one doing all the work this time. You want these titties, Anthony? Then you better fuck 'em! Let me feel that cock between 'em! Come on and fuck my titties!!"

Moving his right hand to her back, Anthony gazed down to see the head of his cock poking up between her wonderful breasts. He only witnessed it for a moment, as the entire length of his shaft disappeared between her tits when he began to thrust. Kate moaned, glancing to spit on the head as it poked up. She exhaled deeply, embracing this feeling of his shaft pumping back and forth between her tits.

"Ohhhhh yeah, that's it, that's it! Mmmmmmmm, fuck these tits!"

Those big blue eyes gazed back up at him but Anthony wasn't glancing back at her face. He watched as the head of his dick poked up and back between her tits. Over and over, he continued to thrust as Kate screamed to him.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhh yeah! Fuck those tits! God, you love them so much!"

"Yes I fucking do, baby!"

Leaning down, Anthony cupped Kate's face. She looked up at him as he leaned down far enough to rub his forehead against hers. As he fucked her tits, he began to kiss her passionately. Kate moaned into his mouth, as they embraced this moment of tenderness, all in the act of titty-fucking. When their lips broke apart, Anthony leaned back up but he had slowed himself down. Kate took over, working her tits up and down. She was enjoying this as much as he did.

"Spit on it again for me, baby."

Following his request, Kate leaned her head down and then made an attempt to spit on his cock. Instead, a string of saliva dangled from her bottom lip, but she ignored it and parted her lips. Each time the head of his shaft poked up, she flicked her tongue across it to eventually break the string of drool. Anthony moaned from her loving touch but Kate eventually stopped and let go of her tits to free his cock. She wrapped her right hand fingers back around his dick, sucking on the head and pulling away to give it a loving kiss.

"Mmmmmmm, I love doing this with you but I think it's time we move on to doing other things by now."

"Like what? Fucking?"

She quirked her eyebrows up with a smirk. Still gripping his cock, Kate climbed up from her knees and then turned around. She glanced at Anthony from across her left shoulder, only to make sure he seen that playful smirk across her face. Stepping forward, he was forced to walk a few steps as Kate pulled his cock. She refused to let go, facing the bed from the left side of the room and bending over.

"Get behind me so you can see this."

Finally letting go of his shaft, Kate bent over to show her buttocks to him. It wasn't like Anthony had not witnessed it yesterday, let alone earlier today when they were both naked. Kate shoved herself back, pushing her ass against him. Anthony knew what she was hinting so, he grabbed his cock and guided it up the crack of her ass. Once again, she flipped her golden hair to glance at him from across the shoulder. With the same smirk, Kate quirked her eyebrows, quietly teasing and hinting for what she wanted. Anthony gave in, rubbing his cock up and down the crack of her ass. She bit down on her lower lip, flashing the front row of her teeth and then quietly nodding her head. He knew what she wanted and he was going to refuse.

"You know how to fuck my tits, but I wanna see if you know how to pound me in the ass."

Kate climbed onto the bed, moving onto all fours with her knees and palms sinking down into the white sheets and blankets covering the bed. She crawled forward a bit, facing the right side of the room as Anthony began to climb up on the bed too.

"Been a while since I've fucked a girl in the ass."

That comment made Kate laugh.

"I can imagine so. Big tits seem to be your ultimate weakness."

Anthony blushed, laughing at her comment as he knew it was true. Standing behind Kate, he watched her shake her hips and shove her ass back in a way to demand his cock. He gripped it with his right hand, then used his left hand to pull one of her ass cheeks apart, squeezing it as he did so.

"Mmmmmmmm, I wouldn't mind a spanking too while you're behind me."

"I'd be happy to."

After replying, he smacked his left hand across her ass, watching the ripple of movement through those plump cheeks. It was easy to focus on her breasts, but Kate had a nice booty. As Anthony slid his cock up the crack, he found her dark little hole. With both hands, he pulled her ass cheeks apart, then began to thrust inside of her. Kate gasped.

"That's it, there you go. Get that fat cock up my ass."

He grunted at the feeling of tightness from within. Thrusting inside, Anthony moved his hands away and watched his cock disappear into Kate's ass. She clutched her fingers down on the bed sheets, balling them up and raising her head. Anthony went slow, taking his time with the first few thrusts as he drew back his right hand and brought it down to spank that ass.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah. I've been a bad girl, Anthony. Smack that ass again!"

Spank! The sound of his hand smacking across her booty loudly echoed through the bedroom. Anthony used his left hand to grip one of her hips and then began to thrust. Once more he groaned at the feeling of tightness, but he was beginning to grow used to it. As he fucked her ass, Kate closed her eyes and moaned. He drew his hand back and began to spank her once again. The first slap across the right cheek of her ass made Kate moan aloud.

"Do it again!"

Spank!

"What's the matter, Kate? Your husband forget to spank you back home?"

Bringing up her significant other had caught Kate by surprise. She moaned and then felt Anthony's hand smack her ass once more. He began to buck his hips harder and faster, pounding his cock up her ass inch by inch. Those great big breasts began to sway, bouncing all around along with her hair. Kate balled her hands up, gripping the bed sheets as she curled her toes. Anthony's hand came down spanking her ass harder.

"Ohhhhh, FUCK!!"

Her voice echoed throughout the hotel room. Kate gritted her teeth, growling her moans as Anthony's balls were hitting up against the undersides of booty with each full thrust. Again, he spanked her. This time hard enough that the palm of his hand was stinging. He groaned and instead reached for her hair with his right hand. Kate's teeth were still barred as she raised her head and growled moans at him pulling her hair. All the while, her tits kept shaking and bouncing around from underneath.

"YESSS, YESSSS, YESSSS!! FUCK MY ASS, ANTHONY!! POUND THAT BIG COCK RIGHT UP MY ASS!!"

Over and over, Anthony pumped his cock into her ass. The more Kate screamed and shouted, he felt obliged to give in to her demands. She curled her toes up again, still moaning as she felt every inch of that cock pumping in and out of her ass. Giving her hair one last tug, Anthony let go and then spanked her ass again with his right hand. A red mark had formed across the right cheek of that beautiful ass. At this point, he was beginning to grow afraid that he would blow his load yet again before having a chance to be inside her pussy again. Slowing himself down to a near halt, Anthony called out.

"Kate! I'm ready to take that other hole if you are."

She was frantic, panting and trying to catch her breath but quickly glanced from beyond her right shoulder.

"Let me get on top and ride it!"

Anthony took a few steps back in the bed, carefully pulling his cock out of her ass. He wanted to watch the moment it slipped out. Kate reacted so quickly as she began to crawl and turn around. As he began to lay on the bed, she straddled him and put her hands to his stomach to give Anthony a strong shove. His back hit the bed and then he was gazing up at a busty goddess. He didn't mind that they had done this same act the previous day. There was no way he'd say no to the chance of Kate Upton riding him again. She reached down with her right hand, gripping his shaft and holding it up. All Anthony could do was lay there, watching as she lined that cock up to her wet pussy and slid down on it.

"Ohhhh god, yes!"

He screamed aloud as Kate slammed herself down on his cock. She needed this pleasure as badly as he did. Feeling the warmness of her cunt, Anthony drew his legs back, sinking his heels down into the bed to bend his knees. Kate leaned up and pushed her hands down into his chest, raising herself up far enough for him to thrust. She started to grind her hips, working his cock into her pussy while gazing down in his eyes crying out her words.

"Yeah, this is it! Ohhhhh, ohhhhh, FUCK YEAH!!"

When Kate yelled those words, Anthony gripped her hips tighter and began to buck his hips hard and fast. His cock pumped into her cunt and her breasts began to bounce up and down. He was so tempted to move his hands but he didn't want to interrupt this position, so his eyes remained locked on those tits. Kate closed her eyes, no longer grinding as he was now doing all the work thrusting.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCKKKK MEEEEE!! OHHHHHHHH GOD, YES!! FUCK ME, ANTHONY!!"

"Ohhhh Kate, yes! Kate!!"

"FUCK ME, OHHHHHHH GODDDDD!!"

Closing his eyes, Anthony couldn't take it anymore as he rest his head on the bed. He continued to buck his hips, driving that cock in and out of her tight cunt. The sound of their bodies smacking together was heard once again, like earlier in the day. He could feel himself drawing close, figuring Kate's orgasm also had to be within reach. There was no point in asking her to get up and change positions. He wanted to cum inside of her.

"Oh my god, Kate! I know I'm gonna cum soon! I'm gonna-"

Her loud voice was quick to cut off his speech.

"YESSS, YESSSS!! GIVE ME YOUR CUM!! DON'T STOP, DON'T STOP!! OHHHHH GOD, FUCK ME ANTHONY!!"

To hear her screaming like that, always made Anthony buck his hips harder and faster. He was worked near the point of exhaustion. Beads of sweat had formed on his forehead, running down his hair. He opened his eyes, still pumping his cock into her pussy as Kate's big tits remained bouncing and swaying. She had closed her eyes, the last thing he got to see was her scrunched up face and then Kate's eyes suddenly opening. He felt the gush of her juices from within and then Kate screamed.

"OHHHHHHHH, GOD YESSSSSS!!"

Gasping for air, Anthony stopped thrusting as Kate then rocked herself back. She moved her hands to her breasts as he exploded inside of her. Eyes shut, Anthony before to cry out to her.

"KATEEEEE!! OH MY FUCKING GOD, KATEEEEEE!!"

She curled her toes up, but it was Anthony shaking his legs at the feeling of a hard climax mixed with her own. There was no better feeling than this with her so far, to share an orgasm. He was still panting and groaning while Kate pinched her own nipples and squeezed her tits. For once, Anthony missed the chance to see her playing with her boobs, but it didn't matter to him. As he slowly opened his eyes, swallowing his breath he was greeted to Kate's angelic face. Her lips formed a wide grin before she spoke.

"That... is how I like to fuck."

Letting out a sigh in exhaustion, Anthony moaned again as she began to climb off him. He closed his eyes, turning his head to the side as he felt his cock slip out of her pussy and Kate climb off him. It was a wonder to him that she still had any energy left. Fatigued and near the point of absolute exhaustion, Anthony didn't feel he had a whole lot left in him to make up for the night. Kate stood up from the bed, watching as he rolled over and looked at her. Arms crossed over her famous chest, she grinned at him.

"What's the matter, did I wear you out?"

"For the time being, I guess you did."

Kate busted up giggling.

"You've had your way these past two days but what can I say, Anthony? I guess I'm built to handle and tame a guy like you."

That comment made Anthony sigh. It was almost as if she were bragging to stand up properly and walk away from a hard fuck session.

"Are you too tired to call up room service and get us dinner?"

"No, I can do that. But I might as well put on a bath robe first or something."

Giggling at him, she smiled.

"There's one for the both of us in the bathroom. This is a room for two, you know?"

She walked to the bathroom, leaving him there on the bed. As Anthony began to lean up and sit on the bed, his mind began to wander. Kate was able to handle everything he gave her today and still had energy for more. What kind of wild kinky things did this model get up to before having a family? That was one question he pondered. He knew now that she had certain kinks involving her ass and tits. A special friend had popped up in his thoughts, almost to the point of ruining his thought process all together. There was a reason Anthony was thinking about talking to Scott now. He was the only person in the entire hotel staff that would believe him. The only one worth sharing this woman with if it came down to the possibility of a party of three. Standing up, Anthony smiled to himself and figured he would ask Kate about a potential threesome over dinner while he explained that he needed to work a shift tomorrow.

TO BE CONTINUED

Aarmax

Re: Try Me Too Pt. 2 (Kate Upton)
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2021, 07:42:38 AM »
Holy crap. Hot as f Cade. Excellent work  ;D

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

wwedivawanker

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2021, 04:54:46 PM »
Amazing work as usual.

I cant wait for Kate to get multiple dicks she deserves in the next chapter.

extreme1

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2021, 09:35:04 PM »
That was amazing!

Chlp

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2021, 02:48:25 AM »
Great work, Kate and her amazing rack are just so much fun to read about!

Peronath

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2021, 10:49:03 AM »
As always Cadeauxxx your work is a delicious treat to read. Full of tension and fun, wicked sexy playfulness and Kate is the perfect inspiration for it all again as well. It was a delight to read as always and looking forward to more to come!

Viri

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2021, 11:32:58 AM »
This was The Worship of Kate Upton's Breasts - the story. That guy couldn't get his hands, mouth or cock away from her tits lol

flawed_existence

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2021, 05:28:34 AM »
There's a lot to like in this chapter.

The tit fuck with the phone call was awesome. Good tension to build up speed.

Kate talking dirty on the phone while Anthony was walking was funny and hot. I can picture him walking with a hard on in his shorts and then someone seeing it and laughing.

I'm expecting Scott to show back up in the next chapter and beg Anthony for that threesome being hinted now.

diamond_luv

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2021, 04:39:55 PM »
Kate wore him out in the end lol.

She let that guy have all the fun he wanted, knowing she'd get the upper hand and wear his ass out lol.

I loved the part with the phone call. She made him walk around with a stiffy in his pants to embarrass himself lmao. Only you come up with funny stuff like that.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2022, 11:56:59 PM »
I'm currently working on the third chapter right now. Look to have it up this coming week.  :Y:
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Aarmax

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA